The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins

+36
BoxingFan88
Raymond
Sugar Boy Sweetie
d260005p
milkyboy
Valero's Conscience
bhb001
Pedro147
paullevesque
coxy0001
Mind the windows Tino.
Seanusarrilius
Adam D
John Bloody Wayne
Steffan
BALTIMORA
The genius of PBF
Imperial Ghosty
joeyjojo618
eddyfightfan
TRUSSMAN66
Young_Towzer
HumanWindmill
AlexHuckerby
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Daz
Michaels, Sean
Union Cane
Rowley
Lumbering_Jack
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
paperbag_puncher
The Galveston Giant
Fists of Fury
Scottrf
Primetime
40 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins Empty Amir Khan Documentary on Primetime Next Week

Post by Primetime Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:16 am

Here's a 5 min preview of an Amir Khan documentary to air on Primetime next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKhFRnHUcc

Full length documentary will be 45 mins and is a great watch!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins Empty Re: Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:19 am

Will it be put online?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins Empty Re: Amir Khan vs Zab Judah - The Unification Begins

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

I noticed earlier that Wayne McCullough is going to be part of the Primetime panel for the upcoming fight. A very good addition, may I add.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:23 am

Fists of Fury wrote:I noticed earlier that Wayne McCullough is going to be part of the Primetime panel for the upcoming fight. A very good addition, may I add.
Your new friend heart

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:26 am

Thanks guys.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:28 am

alma wrote:is it free on ch480

Yes this will be shown free on ch480

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:32 am

Yeah Scott, a man of the people is Wayne!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:47 am

A couple of other fights we'll be showing free next week in the build up

• Shane Mosely vs Antonio Margarito 24/1/09
• Manny Pacquiao vs Marco Antonio Barrera 6/10/07
• Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya 5/5/07

I'll post a full schedule for next week soon Very Happy

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:16 pm

Is Primetime only available on Virgin Media when you buy a fight?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:19 pm

Scottrf wrote:Is Primetime only available on Virgin Media when you buy a fight?

Virgin media is a bit different to other platforms, we do not have our own channel on Virgin, they just take selected events from us for their 'on demand' service so only show the bits they choose to. If they are not showing events you would like to see please let them know

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:04 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Yeah Scott, a man of the people is Wayne!

Boxing friend........ heart

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

thumbsup Twitter friend thumbsup

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:46 pm

Whats the point in watchin another Amir Khan documentry:

"yeah me and Manny sparred for 9 hours straight and I floored him 16 times"

"ah feel really strong and conditioned"

"I offered a bigger piece of the purse"

"money"

"more money"

"ma dad is a creepy old money grabbin coffin dodger............I deserve a bigger purse"
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:02 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Whats the point in watchin another Amir Khan documentry:

"yeah me and Manny sparred for 9 hours straight and I floored him 16 times"

"ah feel really strong and conditioned"

"I offered a bigger piece of the purse"

"money"

"more money"

"ma dad is a creepy old money grabbin coffin dodger............I deserve a bigger purse"

Agree, I really cant stand the man. He is a low life and I certainly will not be buying his fight against a shot Judah.

Amir basically sums up everything wrong with boxing through his recent quote. "Boxing is all about timing, and with the right timing I could beat Mayweather". Well, Amir, so could I.

Last edited by Lumbering_Jack on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Agree, I really cant stand the man. He is a low life and I certainly will not be buying his fight against a shot Judah.

Amir basically sums up everything wrong with boxing through his recent quote. "Boxing is all about timing, and with the right timing I could be Mayweather". Well, Amir, so could I.

Through deed poll?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Agree, I really cant stand the man. He is a low life and I certainly will not be buying his fight against a shot Judah.

Amir basically sums up everything wrong with boxing through his recent quote. "Boxing is all about timing, and with the right timing I could be Mayweather". Well, Amir, so could I.

Through deed poll?

I've no idea what you are talking about Rolling Eyes

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

Through deed poll?

You said you could be Mayweather.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

alma wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

Through deed poll?

Why is he a low life exactly? Won Olympic medal at 17. Attempting to unify his division. If he beats Judah he'll have achieved a fair bit by the age of 24

His exploits outside the ring leave a lot to be desired. And he is clearly ducking Bradley who is recognised as the man at the weight. Judah is shot. I dont have a problem with him fighting Judah as he has a title, but lets stop all the nonsense about how he is a world beater.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:13 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

Through deed poll?

You said you could be Mayweather.

I know, hence the rolling eyes and the fact I have edited my post...

Wise up, Scotty.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:13 pm

Ducking Bradley by offering him a fight?

Oh dear...

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:14 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I know, hence the rolling eyes and the fact I have edited my post...

Wise up, Scotty.
I underestimated you, I'll admit.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

alma wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

Through deed poll?

Why is he a low life exactly? Won Olympic medal at 17. Attempting to unify his division. If he beats Judah he'll have achieved a fair bit by the age of 24

Tend to agree Alma was more than critical of Khan in the past as during his time with Warren he looked to be treading the classic Warren path. However since leaving him he seems to have shown a genuine desire to meet and beat the best out there, and for a young man to relocate to the states to work with a top coach speaks well of his commitment. Will agree he is not without fault, would do well to discuss money less as it is vulgar and in the depths of a recession it lacks tact and the sooner he deletes his twitter account the better but he is a 24 year old kid, how many of us can honestly say at that age we didn't say some dumb stuff and would guess few of us at a similar age were asked to comment on as emotive issues of the role of young muslims in the UK on the back of a terrorist attack as Khan was ridiculously asked to in the past

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:EDITED BECAUSE OFFENDING POST HAS BEEN REMOVED.

No need for that, nobody has said anything to suggest anything of the sort.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:EDITED BECAUSE OFFENDING POST HAS BEEN REMOVED

Lumbering Cack... Well done, you have excelled yourself.

I also dislike the K'Bro's... What does that make me?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

Scottrf wrote:Ducking Bradley by offering him a fight?

Oh dear...

The terms were harldy favourable were they. Bradley is the man, Khan pulls the audience. A 50-50 sounds fair, but Amir, as far as I am aware, offered around 1.2 mill. Less then Bradley would earn for his next HBO fight.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

Offer, counteroffer.

Not offer, decline.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:24 pm

Bradley is guaranteed a set sum for his next fight, he'd be mad to face Khan next, he will obviously fight some Mexican Tomato Sweeper, bank the money from that, then go after Khan for the big money unification fight.

Nobody is ducking anybody, its all (as usual) about making as much money as possible.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:24 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:EDITED BECAUSE OFFENDING POST HAS BEEN REMOVED

Lumbering Cack... Well done, you have excelled yourself.

I also dislike the K'Bro's... What does that make me?

Mohammed Ali?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:25 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Oh dear...

The terms were harldy favourable were they. Bradley is the man, Khan pulls the audience. A 50-50 sounds fair, but Amir, as far as I am aware, offered around 1.2 mill. Less then Bradley would earn for his next HBO fight.

Wow - if there is any reason to hate him then thats it. I'm with you Jack.

Khan is a vile human being.

Doh

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

Dazstarr wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Oh dear...

Wow - if there is any reason to hate him then thats it. I'm with you Jack.

Khan is a vile human being.

Doh

Read my initial post.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Don't need to - Let me guess - because of the car accident and the fact that you think he didnt apologise....

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:Bradley is guaranteed a set sum for his next fight, he'd be mad to face Khan next, he will obviously fight some Mexican Tomato Sweeper, bank the money from that, then go after Khan for the big money unification fight.

Nobody is ducking anybody, its all (as usual) about making as much money as possible.

ahhhhhh now there is a job. Tomato sweeper. I would love to do that.

I could make a fortune at that annual tomato fighty thingy they have in that errrmm country
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

You could train for it Dee by sweeping up all the petrol bombs, bricks, stones, fireworks and bottles.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:52 pm

[quote="Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn"]
Union Cane wrote:

ahhhhhh now there is a job. Tomato sweeper. I would love to do that.

I could make a fortune at that annual tomato fighty thingy they have in that errrmm country

The art ot Tomato sweeping is a lost trade in the western world. No demand since the abolition of public beheadings and tortures.

The majority of your tomato sweepers took to professional curling as we moved towards the 20th century.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:53 pm

Union Cane wrote:You could train for it Dee by sweeping up all the petrol bombs, bricks, stones, fireworks and bottles.

Not as much fun that job Union. Crying or Very sad

I don't think I can sweep up the petrol bombs as they tend to turn to broken glass when used. Same with the bottles.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

That'll teach me to copy and paste from news websites won't it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

Primetime wrote:A couple of other fights we'll be showing free next week in the build up

What are the times for these because they aren't showing up on my TV guide or are the just incorporated into the Khan vs Judah preview?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:45 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
Primetime wrote:A couple of other fights we'll be showing free next week in the build up

What are the times for these because they aren't showing up on my TV guide or are the just incorporated into the Khan vs Judah preview?

Woohoo, loved all these fights, classics the lot of them, well FMJ - De La Hoya wasn't anything special but the hype around it was. Is that MP versus MAB the first fight?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

prettyboykev wrote:

We haven't finalised the schedule yet which is why they don't show in your TV guide. We're still finalising the schedule and as soon as it's done i'll post it here and the TV guide will be updated

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm

Primetime are you going to be showing more Khan fights after this, considering Sky have snubbed Khan... Kinda good news for you guys getting a future superstar (and pretty damn big now) fighter on your doorstep. And seeing as you have more inside information than most on Khan developments is he going to take on Bradley next?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:46 pm

Josiah Maiestas,

Comments such as that directed at Lumbering_Jack, above, won't be tolerated.

It has been deleted.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm

Windy, PM for you, get it read, or get banned, end of. Haha only playing

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:Windy, PM for you, get it read, or get banned, end of. Haha only playing

Ha !

Both answered, Steven.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

Thinking of calling our soon to be gatecrasher.. Steven....

Have to think of something else..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:07 pm

Donald?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:10 pm

Thought you would have put forward something like................

Percival, Egbert, Gideon etc...Scotty boy.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:13 pm

His friends wouldn't believe a proper name once they met the parents...

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

You're propably right....Whilst my neighbors get on with my number two..they seem to think I'm a rough and tumble American...

Stuck up snobs..

They'd like you though I'm sure.. Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

If they have class.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

They haven't....unlike me you could relate to them.. Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next