The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

First topic message reminder :

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

Rowley wrote:is five called Notorious Sean?

No. Big clue, it samples Diana Ross's 'I'm coming out'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:46 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Shut up, Galted, Chris Evans did NOT compose the soundtrack to Last Exit To Brooklyn.

PS Always Hated Selby Jr's writing as I, for one, like punctuation occasionally.

I meant that Jeff composed it.

I also found the punctuation paucity f*cking annoying.  Still easier to read than Joyce though.
Didn't realize Yootha Joyce had ever written anything, thought she was ostensibly famous for "George and Mildred"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:is five called Notorious Sean?

No. Big clue, it samples Diana Ross's 'I'm coming out'.

Is it Bad Boy? The one with him and Puff Daddy on, if not I really have exhausted my knowledge.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:49 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Shut up, Galted, Chris Evans did NOT compose the soundtrack to Last Exit To Brooklyn.

PS Always Hated Selby Jr's writing as I, for one, like punctuation occasionally.

Why not read Selby and then read some posts by Truss, the lack of punctuation will be more than compensated.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:50 pm

it is Mo Money Mo Problems.
So FARA way
TRAIN in Vain
Keep on RUNNING
Magic AMERICA

You lot are rubbish

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

Rowley wrote:

Why not read Selby and then read some posts by Truss, the lack of punctuation will be more than compensated.
It's like saying "stab yourself repeatedly then shoot yourself to compensate for the lack of noise the knife makes"

basically

two wrongs don't make a right

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

I should have got Keep on Running, I like the Spencer Davis Band, very disappointing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 2:01 pm

I have just been reading up about Selby. My uncles worked in the shipyards there. Did you know the green peace vessel Rainbow Warrior was built and launched there? Tommy Cannon of Cannon and Ball is from Selby as is former Chelsea, Watford and GRIMSBY TOWN goal keeper Steve Sherwood who was married to my uncle's wife and is the father of my cousin.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 2:08 pm

This is good stuff. It is also the birthplace of William the Conqueror's first son who later became King Henry I. The abbey was chartered bry William the Conqueror and his missus to commemorate the occasion.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun 2015, 7:37 am

Fourth in the rankings, being behind the last round of the CC is not too bad, but trance and frigging Queen! oh the shame.

First, although obviously celebrating such nonsense is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun 2015, 8:14 am

Great thread split.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

Does anyone know who the actor is in the new Compare the Market adverts?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:09 am

Adam D wrote:Does anyone know who the actor is in the new Compare the Market adverts?

Sergei?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

Adam D wrote:Does anyone know who the actor is in the new Compare the Market adverts?

No.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:31 am

Damn South East Asian men keep trying to pick me up on Facebook. Shah, how does one deal with your people's rampant down low homosexuality?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

kingraf wrote:Damn South East Asian men keep trying to pick me up on Facebook. Shah, how does one deal with your people's rampant down low homosexuality?

You have a C*ntbook account.

You deserve everything you get.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:Damn South East Asian men keep trying to pick me up on Facebook. Shah, how does one deal with your people's rampant down low homosexuality?

Bog off Tiña. Facebook has its advantages. I got a ticket to the Oosthuizen fight on Saturday for free through Facebook from a guy I'd never met.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

kingraf wrote:

Bog off Tiña. Facebook has its advantages. I got a ticket to the Oosthuizen fight on Saturday for free through Facebook from a guy I'd never met.

That's called 'grooming', Raf. You've never met him, but he will be bumming you senseless after the fight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Jun 2015, 10:45 am

I am not Bonecrusher and I've never had laminitis.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 10:47 am

kingraf wrote:

That's called 'grooming', Raf.  You've never met him, but he will be bumming you senseless before, during and after the fight....and you'll f*cking love it, you bender

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun 2015, 10:49 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I am not Bonecrusher and I've never had laminitis.

Holiday LD?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Jun 2015, 11:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I am not Bonecrusher and I've never had laminitis.

Holiday LD?

No sean. Just having a break... courtesy of...

Hang on. A possum just lit off a flare outside.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:36 pm

In days past we used to throw em off roof buildings but now we've gentrified and force them to have sex changes

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 3:26 pm

Taken from the BBC's website

"Blur's gig at the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool had to be halted on Wednesday night when a barrier in front of the stage gave way.

The collapse was apparently triggered by a mosh pit which formed during the second song, There's No Other Way.

Singer Damon Albarn stopped the song and asked fans to step back to allow the staff to repair the faulty barrier.

A 10-minute delay followed.

"It's the worst thing that could have happened," said Albarn, apologising to fans afterwards.

"Well, unless something had happened," he added."

Blur...mosh pit...WTF...it's a dark day indeed however not as dark as the time I saw a young woman on tv giving the devil horns sign at an Adele concert!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:08 pm

Great quote though. The only thing worse than a broken barrier is "something" happening.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:33 pm

He got that line from the safety spokesman at Alton Towers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:46 pm

I once saw Blur live for £1.50.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:48 pm

You were ripped off

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:49 pm

Better than going to an Oasis gig with a copy of Fever Pitch.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:52 pm

What if it was a hardback copy and you used it to hit people over the head whilst screaming "This book is sh!t so is this music and SO ARE YOU!"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Better than going to an Oasis gig with a copy of Fever Pitch.

I saw Oasis for £3.50 as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:What if it was a hardback copy and you used it to hit people over the head whilst screaming "This book is sh!t so is this music and SO ARE YOU!"?

This is why you were banned from the after school book club

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

Morning all. First, although celebrating such nonsense is beneath me, obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 8:03 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. First, although celebrating such nonsense is beneath me, obviously.

First the worst, second the best. Third the one with hairy chest.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Jun 2015, 8:15 am

I have a hairy chest although i recently had it groomed along with some hair removal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:00 am

Shaving anywhere below the neck is unacceptable Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:05 am

Rowley wrote:Shaving anywhere below the neck is unacceptable Sean.

I get patches on my back/shoulder which I have to get rid off once or twice a year. The rest I just do with clippers on their highest setting. I have a manly rug I just don't want stuff nesting in there. Used to wax the chest but I try to be cautious of the sun these days and it also doesn't suit the middle aged spread.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:08 am

I think having a hairy back is unacceptable.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:I think having a hairy back is unacceptable.

Who would you say has the hairiest back of all CC members?

Got to be Jeff?

Although I reckon superfly has a good covering of ginge all over?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

It is manly. Shaving below the neck is one small step on a rocky road, you'll be getting a fake tan and highlights before you know it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:13 am

Got to be Jeff?  

Jeff definitely and serialDave. Reckon Galted had a spine warmer but Galtova probably saw to that first (prior to moving on to his sh!t dress sense).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:13 am

Got to be Jeff?  

I keep myself perfectly shorn all over at all times. It's exhilarating.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Got to be Jeff?  

Jeff definitely and serialDave. Reckon Galted had a spine warmer but Galtova probably saw to that first (prior to moving on to his sh!t dress sense).

Not sure about Serial. He is bald on top so might not have a body warmer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:15 am

Re superfly, I reckon he is pale, hairless and pasty. Most jocks are that way.

Feck, how can I forget Shah? He probably braids his back hair.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:17 am

I am very hirsute and completely unshaved. Literally the only time I have ever shaved below the neck is when I had my tattoo done.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:but Galtova probably saw to that first (prior to moving on to his sh!t dress sense).

Get the easy jobs done first.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:18 am

This is one of the most homoerotic starts to a CC Friday we have had.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:18 am

seanmichaels wrote: Reckon Galted had a spine warmer but Galtova probably saw to that first (prior to moving on to his sh!t dress sense).

You're going to throw stones in that glass house Sean, really?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:23 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote: Reckon Galted had a spine warmer but Galtova probably saw to that first (prior to moving on to his sh!t dress sense).

You're going to throw stones in that glass house Sean, really?

Leave Sean alone. He deflects the attention from my shirt/jumper combos.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Jun 2015, 9:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:Re superfly, I reckon he is pale, hairless and pasty. Most jocks are that way.

Feck, how can I forget Shah? He probably braids his back hair.....

Aye. I'd drink to that.

Spoiler:

False alarm last night mate. It was wearing a Guns N Roses t-shirt. All OK.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next