The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

First topic message reminder :

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:10 am

Give us the highlights Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

Killed it dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:47 am

Sean would have struggled to do it more efficiently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:48 am

Rowley wrote:Give us the highlights Sean.

this was the summary....

To be valued as a person.
To be treated fairly - this means praise when praise is due and a firm word when a firm word is needed.
To be loved and spoken to in a way that that is kind and supportive
To be listened to and understood.
To expect that when you say you will do something you will do it at the very first opportunity so there is no need for me to EVER ask a second time.
To have a partnership where respect and each others well being is always the first priority.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:50 am

She sounds a bit like she is training a dog...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:55 am

That is my issue and why I can't back down. I am a good person. I was happy go lucky 7.5 years ago...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:56 am

I'm doing a bit of a greengiant here.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:13 pm

Anyhoo, vegetable soup, with a ham and cheese sarnie 6.25/10

And if it cheers you up sean, could be thread split today...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:17 pm

We should give Sean the split. I am a nice guy when it comes to stuff like that. Am fairly sure the end of a 7+ year relationship can be readily forgotten with a decent thread split.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:21 pm

Good point Jeff, I think that the combined efforts of the CC can ensure that this vital step on the road to repair can be achieved.

As long as it is not 5. Civic of course...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Give us the highlights Sean.

this was the summary....

To be valued as a person.
To be treated fairly - this means praise when praise is due and a firm word when a firm word is needed.
To be loved and spoken to in a way that that is kind and supportive
To be listened to and understood.
To go down on me on request and irrespective of whether I have shaven my minge
To expect that when you say you will do something you will do it at the very first opportunity so there is no need for me to EVER ask a second time.
To have a partnership where respect and each others well being is always the first priority.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:23 pm

I like to think it will be an almost certainly made up tale of sexual misadventures, or him making an arse of the quote function.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm

Jeff wrote:him making an arse of the quote function.

As I suspect Tino has just done...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:him making an arse of the quote function.

As I suspect Tino has just done...

Nope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:28 pm

Ah, right you are Tino...

I see you have been a cunning linguist...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:29 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Ah, right you are Tino...

I see you have been a cunning linguist...

I bloody love you, RiCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:46 pm

Love you too big man...

We may need some virtual folding chairs for sean though, if the idea of a thread split does not drag him out of the malaise, then I am out of options...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:48 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Love you too big man...

We may need some virtual folding chairs for sean though, if the idea of a thread split does not drag him out of the malaise, then I am out of options...

We could post pictures of famous bummers? That would keep him interested.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:49 pm

Quick game of "Gash or Tash" may do it, he should walk it in theory, so make him feel good...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:52 pm

Whip round for an eight pack of Orangeboom?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

Jeff wrote:Whip round for an eight pack of Orangeboom?

Kickstarter or Just Giving?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

Rowley wrote:Whip round for an eight pack of Orangeboom?

Beat the sh*t out of the guy that has been slipping it to Sean's missus on all those 'business' trips she takes?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Beat the sh*t out of the guy that has been slipping it to Sean's missus on all those 'business' trips she takes?

Is your seven year old available?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 12:57 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Is your seven year old available?

He's older than 7. How many f*cking times.

I'll only tolerate so much from you, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:09 pm

Now then boys, we are supposed to be nurturing a peacful, calm, loving environment here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:14 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 LIVE-AID-CONCERT-AT-WEMBL-004

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:18 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Gareth-Thomas-and-his-boyfriend-Ian-appear-on-the-cover-of-Attitude-magazine-naked-in-the-bath

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:19 pm

Mercury is my favourite bummer. That chap was rock and phucking roll.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Gareth-Thomas-and-his-boyfriend-Ian-appear-on-the-cover-of-Attitude-magazine-naked-in-the-bath

That's Jeff in one of his 'special' Radox baths.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:30 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Doogie-howser

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:03 pm

rick_dagless wrote:She sounds a bit like she is a total c*nt that you are well f*cking rid of..

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:44 pm

Come on, let's not leave Sean ten posts short of the split.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:47 pm

Rowley wrote:Come on, let's not leave Sean ten posts short of the split.

You're a c*ck.

That's another one done.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:49 pm

You're a posh Prince Philip bell end who dresses worse than Galted.

There's another.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:50 pm

Rowley wrote:You're a posh Prince Philip bell end who dresses worse than Galted.

There's another.

F*ck off!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:51 pm

Thought I had gone too far.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 2:53 pm

I accept the bell end part. I'll even accept the Prince Philip bit.

But the rest of it? For the sake of f*ck. At least start with with Sean and then move on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:01 pm

I am all for us helping Sean get the thread split, but his lack of commitment to this process is beginning to make me think we are wasting our efforts.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:02 pm

Lazy b*stard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:06 pm

I might just take it for myself

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:07 pm

Can I get back to posting pictures of bummers now?

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=59787

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20