The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Alistair
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:43 pm

Great idea, Rick. Like windscreen wipers on a duck's butt.

Last edited by Alistair on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:46 pm

Alistair wrote:Great idea, Rick. Like windscreen wipers on a ducks butt.

Reserved for posterity as the thread split. You utter c*nt

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm

Alistair wrote:Great idea, Rick. Like windscreen wipers on a ducks butt.

Congratulations on the thread split 'stair. Shame about the missing apostrophe though, you utter cockwomble.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:49 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-trendy-you-live-type-7844604

Luton in 6th place!

Was Shah the only person voting?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:50 pm

If a word is a plural (more than one) you don't need an apostrophe.

Suck my Hampton.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:53 pm

Alistair wrote:If a word is a plural (more than one) you don't need an apostrophe.

Suck my Hampton.

"Ducks" is singular in this instance though 'stair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:54 pm

Though I am happy that the split has me having a great idea, people will forever wonder what that idea was...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:57 pm

Oh c*ck.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:59 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-trendy-you-live-type-7844604

Luton in 6th place!

Was Shah the only person voting?

I told you, the food in Luton is fecking incredible, it's half an hour from London and is cheap in comparison to live, eat and travel around. Plus with the airport nearby, it's cheaper to travel to europe than it is to spend a couple of days in London. Massive investment in the town center has improved it from the hideous thing it used to be, life is good in Luton apart from the drugs and racism.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:apart from the drugs and racism.

Which you contribute to.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:apart from the drugs and racism.

Which you contribute to.

I don't contribute to drugs, i take them out of existence by burning them and inhaling the gases before they can damage the environment. As for the racism, you don't even know what racism is whitey.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:10 pm

Tina thinks n!gnog is what black people drink at Xmas

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:12 pm

lol out loud...

Has the cup ever been locked before? Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:13 pm

This escalated quickly.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:14 pm

Alistair wrote:This escalated quickly.

White privilege

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

White privilege

Now, now, Shah. If you carry on with that tone I will use another Happy Shopper.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:18 pm

Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

White privilege

Now, now, Shah. If you carry on with that tone I will use another Happy Chopper.

You mean Tino?! Kellie not enough for you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:32 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:you don't even know what racism is whitey.

I bloody well do. I live in the Home Counties. It's more racist than a Donald Trump rally round my way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:35 pm

I bloody well do.  I live in the Home Counties.  It's more racist than a Donald Trump rally round my way.

I'm already aware of this Tino. I was mocking you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I bloody well do.  I live in the Home Counties.  It's more racist than a Donald Trump rally round my way.

I know you were.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:37 pm

Odd really as there are probably about three black people within a 100 square mile radius.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:38 pm

Rowley wrote:

Odd really as there are probably about three black people within a 100 square mile radius.
That's a lot of space for three drug dealers to cover. They should hire a couple of Polish lads

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:39 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I know you were.

Just didn't want you getting stroppy what with the changes you're going through.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:39 pm

Rowley wrote:

There isn't a single black person in our village.  There are 5 people of Asian descent who run and live above the shop.  That is it.

Mrs Windows is next in line for being American Canadian.  

I think the vast majority of the village think that all black people still live in Africa.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:41 pm

Rowley wrote:

There isn't a single black person in our village.  There are 5 people of Asian descent who run and live above the shop.  That is it.

I think the vast majority of the village think that all black people still live in Africa.
All married with twelve wives and bones through their noses?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:41 pm

Wlad has said two funny things in two years Rowley, what's going on?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:42 pm

Rowley wrote:

Racial profiling.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:43 pm

Who knows shah. I was going to watch the press conference but it started late and I got bored of waiting.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:44 pm

Is he still banging Hayden whatserface?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:45 pm

Rowley wrote:Who knows shah. I was going to watch the press conference but it started late and I got bored of waiting.

He said and I quote

"When the chef leaves the Kitchen the rats dance on the tables"

In addition to last year's

"Fury has the physique of a spider"

The world is turning on it's head.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:47 pm

Alistair wrote:Is he still banging Hayden whatserface?

Not sure Sean

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:52 pm

Cantona-esque, Shah.

Thanks, Rowley. I deserved that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2016, 4:46 pm

Rowley wrote:I was on a train back from London and some such cockwomble was on the phone to someone and actually used the phrase "yeah, you know me, work hard, play even harder" Who in the name of all that is holy actually uses expressions like that. What is wrong with people, you're not on the Apprentice and what you're doing for a living is almost certainly not saving or changing the world. Go to work, do the minimum amount to avoid getting sacked, spend it at the weekend on doing stuff you actually enjoy. Bell ends, the lot of them.

A house mate of mine from long ago once said that he parties like he lives his life, it's either all or nothing. He wasn't a hipster though, just a run-of-the-mill c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2016, 4:55 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:I was on a train back from London and some such cockwomble was on the phone to someone and actually used the phrase "yeah, you know me, work hard, play even harder" Who in the name of all that is holy actually uses expressions like that. What is wrong with people, you're not on the Apprentice and what you're doing for a living is almost certainly not saving or changing the world. Go to work, do the minimum amount to avoid getting sacked, spend it at the weekend on doing stuff you actually enjoy. Bell ends, the lot of them.

A house mate of mine from long ago once said that he parties like he lives his life, it's either all or nothing.  He wasn't a hipster though, just a run-of-the-mill c*nt.

Meant to add that he said it with the utmost sincerity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:41 am

FIST NOTCHES

Morning Rollicking Rick and Tangoing TLD

How the devil are we?

Let's hope Tino doesn't let us down again with his fact. Rowley's choices have been getting steadily better so I hope he doesn't take my praise as a challenge and put up some miles Davis sh*te.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:11 am

Morning Shah what's occurring this fine day in your world?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:13 am

Just catching up on the woes of Naz, looks like the fairy tale is over. Another brisk but beautiful day here, how is it up there?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:23 am

https://youtu.be/y4GM2HjePUY

Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:36 am

Morning Jeffer the heffer, not bad

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Just catching up on the woes of Naz, looks like the fairy tale is over. Another brisk but beautiful day here, how is it up there?

social media will be the death of many a career mate...

But very little sympathy to be honest.

If you ever become Prime Minister then think of the things they can dredge up here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:40 am

Laugh I will have to acknowledge Adam everyday to stave off the blackmail.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh I will have to acknowledge Adam everyday to stave off the blackmail.

Just a acknowledgment in PMQ's should suffice mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh I will have to acknowledge Adam everyday to stave off the blackmail.

Just a acknowledgment in PMQ's should suffice mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Werritty

I'm not jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:03 am

Good morning.

Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

Those earthworms must look around every time the umpire calls stumps.

That is a f*cking fact tino. 10/10

Morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:11 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Those earthworms must look around every time the umpire calls stumps.

That is a f*cking fact tino. 10/10

Morning.

Glad you approve.

All the boys at Sean's cricket club also look round every time the umpire calls stumps.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:23 am

Loving the new 'bird fact of the day' Tino. Let's hope this is the start of something.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:47 am

Morning!

Great fact, Tino. Not sure on the music choice, perhaps the audio quality played a part.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:57 am

Morning 'stair, Tino, Jules, Jeff

Great fact Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:00 am

Morning Rick.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next