The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:Today's quiz knows that second place is nowhere, and can't be bothered to do 10 questions.

1 Who were the first band to go to number one with their first three singles? Gerry and the Pacemakers  (Wrestling virgin (the one that isn't Adam))

2 Who was the first president married in the White House?

3 What first did Charles Cooper achieve (clue, sports)? First black player in NBA (Shah)

4 Who was the first black actor to win an award in a major category? Sidney Poitier (SeAn)

5 What was the first Spice Girls single not to go to number one? Stop (SEaN)

6 Who was the first player to hit 50 home runs in a season? Babe Ruth (Alex Salmond)

7 Which film was the first “talkie”? The Jazz Singer (Alex Salmond)

8 Who was the first woman to be awarded Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the year (clue, 1972) BJ King (Rick)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:47 pm

Give us a clue for the second

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:47 pm

Should probably check i've caught up properly before posting in future.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:48 pm

I already have Shah, Browns and Indians

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:48 pm

Alistair wrote:Should probably check i've caught up properly before posting in future.

I think you have got the thread split for your two hour late answer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:49 pm

The President is Grover Cleveland.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:49 pm

Woodrow Wilson or grover cleveland

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:49 pm

There you go. Alistair can understand fairly straight forward clues.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:51 pm

All I can think of is the Washington Redskins. I don't know the name of the president called Brown, I think they had a president Brown, and Cleveland Browns is a "football" team.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm

Brilliant, they had a president Cleveland and not Brown. Done myself up like a right kipper. Least I got Gerry's boys

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:54 pm

Cleveland Indians is a Baseball team, famously featured in the film, Major League.

Cleveland Brown is the one from Family Guy.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:05 pm

Theres an NFL team called the Cleveland Browns, I think?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:07 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Theres an NFL team called the Cleveland Browns, I think?

Correct, both the Browns and Indians are sporting franchises currently based in Cleveland. I don't watch Family Guy, I take myself far too seriously to watch cartoons.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:13 pm

I imagine you spend your evenings musing on how you could possibly better yourself, never quite finding the answer.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:16 pm

I do wrestle with feelings of ennui on a fairly regular basis.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:17 pm

And the lid of your radox bottle.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:19 pm

Rowley wrote:I do wrestle with feelings of ennui on a fairly regular basis.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

what is going on in the wrestling world Dolph?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:22 pm

Dolph wrote:what is going on in the wrestling world Dolph?

An old man is fueding a roided up man, and a fictional superhero is over...

The new "Kayfabe" age is rolling on with bigger and bigger men in the Wyat clan

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:22 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:And the lid of your radox bottle.....

Nothing wrong with a radox bath.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:32 pm

Alistair wrote:

Thoughts on manbags?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:37 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Thoughts on manbags?

Depends on the type? For example, anything emblazoned with 'Dunlop', 'Gola' or 'Superdry' in a tacky, faux leather, brightly coloured finish are not to be considered as fashion.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:38 pm

I love you Alistair. Deeply.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:51 pm

Tinos alt

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:51 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Tinos alt
Delete

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:55 pm

Rowley wrote:I love you Alistair. Deeply.

I'm glad you've managed to put our JFK based differences aside.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:58 pm

If I fell out with everyone who was an idiot I would have less friends than I have currently, which is no mean feat.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:02 pm

We share the same view on The Beatles.

I'll ignore the idiot comment, you need a nice hot, black pepper & ginseng bath, that will calm you down.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:06 pm

Probably will have a bath tonight. Out with TSMR for the anniversary tomorrow so doing a sex is a possibility. Need to get the back in tip top shape for such matters.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:09 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day, Rowley. Maybe you should gently read to her, whist allowing her to sit between your thighs? If you should so happen to poke her in the back, then try your luck. Just don't embarrass yourself.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:30 pm

Or alternatively, tell her to take her kit (and tag) off and give her a bloody good rogering.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:56 pm

It can sometimes be hard to to work out why you are single Sean

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm

I don't know who this Alistair chap is, but his advice on getting some of the sex while reading is worth a go.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:05 pm

kingraf wrote:I don't know who this Alistair chap is, but his advice on getting some of the sex while reading is worth a go.

Happy to help, be sure to let us know if you ever find someone to practice on.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm

You cut deep, whitey.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:27 pm

kingraf wrote:You cut deep, whitey.

I apologise, that was low.

True, but low.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:30 pm

It also pays no heed to Raf's special matching jet ski friend who would almost certainly be happy to oblige.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:43 pm

Dolph, I've stumbled across a Nickelback song i like......it's a cover of ZZ Top's - Sharp Dressed Man.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:51 pm

Don't undo all your good work this week Alistair.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:53 pm

I thought it would be acceptable as it's a cover?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:54 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't undo all your good work this week Alistair.

He likes Hugh C*ntface, m*n-bags and R*dox. Where is the 'good' work?

Aside from making you fawn like a lovesick teenager, his impact has been appalling.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:56 pm

He did a quiz, he made up a sexual encounter, he is not Raf. Those are three ticks in his favour off the top of my head.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:57 pm

Rowley wrote:He did a quiz, he made up a sexual encounter, he is not Raf. Those are three ticks in his favour off the top of my head.

Good point. Especially the last one.

I'm off anyway. Have a lovely long weekend, Jeff. Hope the Anniversary goes well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:59 pm

Cheers Tina, enjoy the long weekend, don't get carried away with the prevailing mood of goodwill and give too many of the staff the bank holiday off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm

Rowley wrote:Cheers Tina, enjoy the long weekend, don't get carried away with the prevailing mood of goodwill and give too many of the staff the bank holiday off.

Not a f*cking chance.

Enjoy mate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Dolph wrote:what is going on in the wrestling world Dolph?

An old man is fueding a roided up man, and a fictional superhero is over...

The new "Kayfabe" age is rolling on with bigger and bigger men in the Wyat clan

This is a surprisingly accurate account to follow Sean, although I do wonder why I've been misquoted as asking myself a question.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Don't undo all your good work this week Alistair.

He likes Hugh C*ntface, m*n-bags and R*dox.  Where is the 'good' work?

Aside from making you fawn like a lovesick teenager, his impact has been appalling.  

Based on my few days here, that's more than you've done this week!

Zing.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:04 pm

Bye Tina. X Factor returns tomorrow and I know how much you like that young Nick Grimshaw chap.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:10 pm

Enjoy your weekend lads and lassies see you 3 weeks Monday. Am off to St Lucia.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next