The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:57 am

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:57 am

Did I get it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Jun 2015, 8:05 am

Yes, but you lose marks for repetition.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 8:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Yes, but you lose marks for repetition.

As long as I don't lose Marx.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Jun 2015, 8:20 am

Aw shux.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 10:40 am

Come on now, quit Stalin!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Jun 2015, 10:46 am

What's with all the Russian around DAVE?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Jun 2015, 11:32 am

It's all about the effort he putin rick

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 11:44 am

Sorry, just had to answer the door and let Lenin

Could have also said this will be a steep Lenin curve for some

Anyway, the phone's ringing so I Moscow

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Jun 2015, 11:45 am

It is not exactly a shining tsar of a headline is it....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Jun 2015, 12:04 pm

Terrible puns. I might Andropov this thread.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 09 Jun 2015, 12:04 pm

This is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Jun 2015, 12:08 pm

Rowley wrote:This is beneath me.

You're just being Vasily!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:This is beneath me.

You're just being Vasily!
Aye Rowley, off you Trotsky

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Jun 2015, 7:05 am

Morning comrades.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 7:51 am

Morning rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:00 am

Morning. This June heatwave we were promised is sh*te.

I've even had to get a Next jumper out this today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:00 am

who got the split?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:04 am

Morning Jeff/Tino/sean

Tino with the classic 5. Civic I believe sean

You all not jumping on  YI man's trance remix gents?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:11 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I'd rather jump on Ann Widdecombe than listen to trance. Or any 'house' music for that matter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:11 am

was going to listen to it this morning but missus was still asleep. assume it is sheeet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:13 am

I have not yet had the chance, as at work, but I shall await Jules's expert critique

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:15 am

i was violently sick last night. filled a whole sink then had to unblock the plug with my bare hands. not pleasant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:21 am

Excellent, thanks for that sean... Too much Oranjeboom?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:43 am

i went to docs for a skin reaction I have on my face. the component of the cream is similar to the stuff that alchies take to stop them drinking. the instructions say although you are not advised to drink, as it is apllied topically it shouldn't be a problem. it was.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:I have not yet had the chance, as at work, but I shall await Jules's expert critique

What's 'trance'?
What's a 'remix'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I have not yet had the chance, as at work, but I shall await Jules's expert critique

What's 'trance'?
What's a 'remix'?

Trance is a sh*te Danny Boyle film, Jules. I reviewed it on the 'Last film watched thread' this very Monday. Pop yourself over there for a read if you want a comprehensive run down on its merits, or lack of.

No idea what a 'remix' is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

AM I the only one who was tempted to post about sean receiving cream on his face from the doctor?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:03 am

Adam D wrote:AM I the only one who was tempted to post about sean receiving cream on his face from the doctor?

It wasn't my normal doctor. She were a ho.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:04 am

Adam wrote:AM I the only one who was tempted to post about sean receiving cream on his face from the doctor?

Shah's seansense must have been tingling something rotten...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I had a brief listen last night, still in shock. Had to listen to a nice bit of Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers to restore my equilibrium.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:14 am

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I had a brief listen last night, still in shock. Had to listen to a nice bit of Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers to restore my equilibrium.

There is so much wrong with this post. I don't know where to start.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:22 am

The Radox Bath, my Jack Johnson book and Art restored me to a nice even keel you'll be pleased to know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:34 am

Did you have candles and a glass of chardonnay too?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

I don't drink in the week Adam, and no, candles did not feature.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:37 am

Did you slip into a robe afterwards and retire to the smoking room for a cigar?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:40 am

Nothing so grand I am afraid, just watched some TV with TSMR.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:50 am

Rowley wrote:Nothing so grand I am afraid, just watched some TV with TSMR.

BBC4?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:53 am

Adam D wrote:
Rowley wrote:Nothing so grand I am afraid, just watched some TV with TSMR.

BBC4?

Not last night, but there is an Otis Redding documentary on there on Friday I am rather looking forward to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:53 am

I watched something called Guitar Star on Sky Arts. It was rather enjoyable.

Lots of people that could well have been SerialDAVE on it.

You know the sort. Bald head, tattoos, long goatee beards, strange earrings that make massive holes. Playing a bit of thrash METAL.

Good programme though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:56 am

I forgot that was on Tina, might catch it up on demand. Were they all METALLERS or were there other styles? Suspect the joke would wear thin if the former.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:58 am

I watched the new at 10. That Robert Peston pi55es me off. Thinks he's fecking Dr Who.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:59 am

Rowley wrote:I forgot that was on Tina, might catch it up on demand. Were they all METALLERS or were there other styles? Suspect the joke would wear thin if the former.

Lots of styles, Jeff.  Classical, blues, jazz, rock.  All sorts.  

If you can get past Edith Bowman and her face, then it's well worth a watch.  Some of the people are just amazing.  It genuinely is worth watching.

Huey Morgan is a fat b*stard these days.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:00 am

If I'm offline a bit more than usual from tomorrow, it's because I'm attending Bilderberg.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:02 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Saw the Fun Loving Criminals live once, they were alright. He is a good front man.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:If I'm offline a bit more than usual from tomorrow, it's because I'm attending Bilderberg.

Are you really or am I missing a joke/obscure jazz reference here?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:03 am

If you ever get the Jon Ronson book from the library you will understand who Bilderberg are. They are the shadowy organisation conspiracy theorists believe run the world.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:If I'm offline a bit more than usual from tomorrow, it's because I'm attending Bilderberg.

Are you really or am I missing a joke/obscure jazz reference here?

No and no.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:03 am

Rowley wrote:

Saw the Fun Loving Criminals live once, they were alright. He is a good front man.

Is he known as a great guitarist? I have no idea about who is good and who isn't.

Just wondered why he was chosen as a judge, other than being a funny guy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next