The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 16:59

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Thu 20 Nov - 17:06; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 16:59

Galted me old mate, me old mucker. How goes the world with you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:00

Splendid, thank you, Julius. How are things with you?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 17:01

Happy birthday for next month

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 17:03

Not quite as sh!t as they were a few weeks ago, but still relatively high on the sh1t scale. I'm expecting lower levels of sh1t over the next couple of months though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:04

Thanks, Shah... If that is really you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:05

Sorry to hear that, Julius. In my experience sh1t is very unpleasant.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 17:05

On the plus side, I'm neither Jimmy Ruffin, Mike Nichols nor The Duchess of Alba.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 17:07

Im feeling charitable lately, maybe its the weed, maybe its the good food -I dunno but haven't been biting chunks off my wifes fanny in weeks.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:07

Wouldn't have minded being Mike Nichols. Must be a bit inconvenient being dead but he did direct Biloxi Blues, the finest of the war films that contain little or no explosions or other things of interest to michaels.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:10

ShahenshahG wrote:Im feeling charitable lately, maybe its the weed, maybe its the good food -I dunno but haven't been biting chunks off my wifes fanny in weeks.

Might be the food then, I had an excellent cheese sandwich on Tuesday and felt very charitable.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 17:11

Matthew Broderick - a fine actor. Is that the one with Walken in it? Written by Neil Simon - a fine writer.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:11

That's the one. It's a sequel of sorts to the almost as excellent Brighton Beach Memoirs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 17:16

That's what I like about you Galted*. You're the only one on here that appreciates a bit of culture.

*One of the many things of course.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:26

JuliusHMarx wrote:That's what I like about you Galted*. You're the only one on here that appreciates a bit of culture.

That's monumentally kind of you and has brought me to the verge of tears.  Hope you don't mind me quoting it for future retrieval but I suspect I may like to thrust it in Tino's face use it in to rile Tino at some point.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Nov - 17:28

JuliusHMarx wrote:That's what I like about you Galted*. You're the only one on here that appreciates a bit of culture.

That is just cruel, I am a man of some refinement.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 17:32

True, Jeff. Did think of mentioning you but I preferred to bask in the limelight alone.

Julius should really lay claim but he's stymied himself by bringing up the subject.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 18:18

Galted wrote:ARSE

Oh, now I get it. Shamless, Galted. Can't believe I had nice things to say about you earlier.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 18:33

Sorry it had to be you, Julius, but it's just like me to trample all over others to get to the top of the pile. If you or Jeff were to delete one of my posts to give you the first post I would only be angry for a short while.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov - 18:34

I can't delete your posts in this section, but I can add you to my foe list.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 18:47

That would destroy me, I'd sooner drown the cat than be on your foe list. Isn't there an "I just can't stay annoyed with you when you look at me with those big eyes?" list?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 18:55

Galted wrote:That would destroy me, I'd sooner drown the cat than be on your foe list.  Isn't there an "I just can't stay annoyed with you when you look at me with those big eyes?" list?

It already has one entry. The big bad wolf.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 19:07

Pleasant Shah is scaring me more than normal Shah.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 19:08

Galted wrote:Pleasant Shah is scaring me more than normal Shah.

I promise you, serenity has claimed me for herself, bathing me with her gentle touch and taking any vestige of anger from my heart.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 19:17

Stop Galted, I assure you i am not torturing thee, my dearest friend, my brother from another father and mother do not flee from this olive branch that has been sharpened into a stake

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov - 19:21

Ok. But if this is a ploy please take Union as a sacrifice, he's made unfavourable comments about Luton and olives in the past.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 19:26

Galted wrote:Ok.  But if this is a ploy please take Union as a sacrifice, he's made unfavourable comments about Luton and olives in the past.

I dont think computer sacrifice will sate the demon...I need a human that wont be missed much.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov - 19:28

Olives are the shizz nizz. Can't say the same about Luton. Which is just shizz
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov - 19:37

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:Ok.  But if this is a ploy please take Union as a sacrifice, he's made unfavourable comments about Luton and olives in the past.

I dont think computer sacrifice will sate the demon...I need a human that wont be missed much.
ONETWO or STEFFAN or STRONGY are available if you're prepared to be flexible with term "human"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 20:01

kingraf wrote:Olives are the shizz nizz. Can't say the same about Luton. Which is just shizz

Explains why so many South Africans gravitate here ... home away from home.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov - 20:07

I hope you weren't expecting me to disagree.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Nov - 20:21

kingraf wrote:I hope you weren't expecting me to disagree.

My apologies I meant in the same spirit as you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Nov - 7:18

'sup beatches

See we got Galted's big red arse as a split post...

Nice

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Nov - 7:22

Bitches doesn't get filtered.
Morning Ricko
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 21 Nov - 7:36

Morning all, operation get Ride tickets starts shortly, the success of which could dictate my mood for the rest of the year.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Nov - 7:44

Morning Raf 'twas be'atches on purpose bitch Smile

Morning Jeff, fingers crossed for you...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Nov - 8:20

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 21 Nov - 8:23

Good evening

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 21 Nov - 8:25

Morning all. It seems the burning question of the day is "Will Jeff get Ride on time?"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Nov - 8:27

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good evening

I'm going to be catching you up soon, LD.

I'm going to work in Hong Kong for practically the whole of December.  1st to the 23rd anyway.  What are they, 3 hours behind you?

If I get the time, we can chat like we are best friends without all these European goons getting in the way with their "morning" comments.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 21 Nov - 8:34; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Nov - 8:27

JuliusHMarx wrote:"Will Jeff get Ride on time?"

That's very good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Nov - 8:29

Much better than your "I going to work in Hong Kong" mess.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 21 Nov - 8:30

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I going to work in Hong Kong for practically the whole of December.  1st to the 23rd anyway.  What are they, 3 hours behind you?

If I get the time, we can chat like we are best friends without all these European goons getting in the way with their "morning" comments.

I did a few weeks in HK back in the late 90s. Great place. Wouldn't fancy being away so close to Xmas though. Morning, by the way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Nov - 8:33

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I did a few weeks in HK back in the late 90s. Great place. Wouldn't fancy being away so close to Xmas though. Morning, by the way.

I've been a few times, I do like it.

I don't really want to be away that close to Xmas either but I don't have a lot of choice.

I'll miss you, Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Nov - 8:34

Aren't there some pro democracy activists burning Hong Kong down at the moment? Be careful Tiña, these aren't seven year olds, they won't stop at a busted lip to prove a point.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Nov - 8:37

kingraf wrote:Aren't there some pro democracy activists burning Hong Kong down at the moment? Be careful Tiña, these aren't seven year olds, they won't stop at a busted lip to prove a point.

They are all sitting there on their Ipad's and doing their homework.

It's a pretty pathetic demonstration really. It's hardly burning down the Tottenham High Road like we do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Nov - 8:38

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I've been a few times, I do like it.

I don't really want to be away that close to Xmas either but I don't have a lot of choice.

I'll miss you, Julius.

Sex tourism can be addictive.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 21 Nov - 8:38

I'm going to work in Hong Kong for practically the whole of December.  1st to the 23rd anyway.  What are they, 3 hours behind you?

ha ha, yes... but I'm quite used to it now.

Yes, Hong Kong is 3 hours behind AEST. Where are you staying there?

I'll keep an eye out for you on the overhead pedestrian bridges above the protesters. See if you can borrow a water hose from the HK Fire Dept.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Nov - 8:38

Anyone read up the Bill Cosby sex predator debacle? Quite shameful for a man who spent the last fifteen years admonishing rappers for having barely dressed women in their videos to be exposed as a Sex fiend. Who knows how many video hoes he cost a job taking moral stand?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 21 Nov - 8:40

The Loaded Dog wrote:

ha ha, yes... but I'm quite used to it now.

Yes, Hong Kong is 3 hours behind AEST. Where are you staying there?

I'll keep an eye out for you on the overhead pedestrian bridges above the protesters. See if you can borrow a water hose from the HK Fire Dept.

Yes, Tino where are you staying there? What's your room number?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next