The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

+16
Bull
Marky
Adam D
Lee
Dexter Morgan
Nay
Beer
Marsh
AberdeenSteve
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Gregers
Blade
Mat
20 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 - Page 2 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Mat Mon 06 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Match 1
Interfed Cup
The Dragon vs Shaun Styles

Match 2
Scorpion vs Hobo

Match 3
Trevor Swann vs Longinus

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

Match 5
Clarke James/Max Adamson vs Rapture/The Saint

Chris Patricks speaks out

Main Event
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch vs Chaos/James McManus

*Card subject to change

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Bull Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:08 pm

The Lights in the arena go pitch black. slowly a scorpion appears on the screen attacking its prey. "I Wont Do What You Tell Me" hits through the sound system.

most of the crowd can be heard booing with a small group of fans cheering ( Scor-Peons)

Scorpion slowly can be seen walking down the stage with a leather vest jacket with once again with the words "Straight Edge" on the back and a scorpion down the side. he walks slowly around the ring to pick up a mic and walks in to the ring.

S: Now i know why people are wondering why the hardcore legend scorpion is out here. well you see i have had some thought and there is something that makes me sick !!!

Crowd start chanting "6CWF"

S: im sick of seeing these old time geezers return to this fed and get placed straight in to the main event and get there title shot , without climbing the ladder. it pushes someone who has worked his ass off for a crappy promotion like this from getting the shot they deserve. some one like me for example... The 2x Hardcore Champion who finally deserves his chance at the big one!! ......

most of the crowd boo as the scor-peons cheer.

S: But no this Crap place decides to give it to an Ozzie who joined this fed with a title made out of paper.

Scorpion begins to clap in a sarcastic manor as the crowd start to chant "Adamson"

S: ...Like thats going to get you ratings having an Ozzie in the main event. look who in the world cares about an Ozzie in the main event ? ... people want hardcore people want "THE SCORPION" in there main event ! As you can see i am the reason why people turn to watch, i am the reason why people around the world stay up till 4am to watch this crappy promotion.

Bull

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Lee Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

LK: Ok Nay I get ya.... and Blue that story get's more dramatic every time you tell it mate there will be a magic ring and hobbits in it soon..

Blue Dragon looks at Logan with contempt

LK: SO! What's the plan? Nay you ready to train? Run that hangover off?...

Nay looks up for the fight then remembers he only has one shoe on and looks a bit puzzled while he thinks about what to do.

LK: Blue, so you got another match againt JJJJJ right?

Blue nods with a scowl on his face

LK: Well I have had Dave put a video package together of his matches and what not to have a look at.

Nay: Dave?

LK: Oh erm Dave is the guy who makes all mine and BD's video packages and does the graphics, I will get him to contact you to see if there's anything he can do with your intro....no offence

Nay shakes his head

LK: RIGHT! I need to train right now....I want to improve my ring awareness, too many times I have to take a beating because I lose my bearings, not that I can't take a few punches from the pansies who work in this company like...

Logan has a smug look on his face as Nay and BD look at each other and roll their eyes.

LK: And I'm sure me and Nay could help you train for your match Blue? that is.....if you want to Nay? Though we won't go easy on each other...

Blue smirks at Logan who punches his fist and cracks his knuckles...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

(Max Adamson stares at Scorpion and smirks)

Max: I guess we all know Scorpion hearts Wikipedia... Listen Scorps, I understand your frustrations, I was quite similar to you when I was a young rapscalion like yourself...

MW: Young rapscalion? Adamson's only 26 now...

Max: ...I used to wonder why the likes of Hobo and Enforcer were in the Main Events while the hot new thing Max Adamson was stuck jerking the curtain in matches with The Producers. I used to think I deserved the Main Event spotlight, when it turns out I just hadn't earned it yet. I realised I wasn't going to be given the Main Event, I had to turn the world upside down to get what I wanted.

(Max takes a deep breath)

Max: You know what I had to go to become a success? I ripped up the rulebook. I went from 6WF's upper midcard to being seconds away from single handedly ruining 6WF. I know you don't want a history lesson, so i'll be brief. I left 6WF to form 6wE, because I wanted things to change for my benefit. I merged 6wE with 6CW because I wanted to use 6CW for my own benefit. Not only did I become 6CW World Champion Scorpion, I led 6CW into a war with 6WF, I was half of the tag team that invaded 6WF at Born in Fire and representing 6CW we became 6WF Tag Team Champions, and in a monumental 5 on 5 match between 6WF and 6CW where if 6CW won they owned 6WF, I dragged 4 sorry ragtags and came this close (Max holds his finger and thumb close together) to destroying 6WF.

(Some of the crowd boo)

Max: That's what I did to get the recognition I deserve. I wasn't just handed what I have, I earned it. I may have walked back into 6WF in the main event but I was merely picking up where I left off. I'm deadly serious Scorps, you need to do whatever it takes to be a success, and you've got the attitude already, you just need to go out and do something with it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 09 Feb 2012, 7:05 pm

*Nay has the look of a man resigned to not getting any sleep, he has a quick look around the gym*

Nay: Ok Ok, is there a shower in this place, and some spare gear or am i gonna have to d this in my boxers?.

*BD tells the trainer to get some spare training clothes from the back as Nay turns to him*

Nay: so Blue, while he is getting that stuff and Logan is warming up,

*They both turn to see Logan repeatedly beating a punch bag*

Nay:whats the deal with you and this JJ guy.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 09 Feb 2012, 7:22 pm

Scorpion beings to grin and starts to clap in a sarcastic manor

S: What a great History lesson that was!!...

S: Tell me Max why in the world does it matter what you have done in 6cw? why in the world does it matter that you have owned your own company?
Tell me Max why does it matter that you nearly destroyed this place?

S: Who in the world cares about your past dam it? you need to look in to the future the so called legends of this industry are not going to be around for ever and that's something the company has to fear. 6CWF is on a decline Max and with out major legends in this industry its going to end up going bust. its time 6cwf looked at young stars who can get to the main events. who has established there self. some one who is the reason people watch this show. ( Scorpion Points to him self)

Max can be seen shaking his head as the majority of the crowd boo

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 7:43 pm

Max: I've got to give you credit, you sure believe in yourself. And I agree. The younger stars need to be given more opportunities. But 6CWF can't just give opportunities to people because they are young, that's ageist. Saint would be sat at home receiving his pension if that was the case! But it isn't the case. 6CWF is for the very best. Not the youngest, not the oldest, not the most experienced, but the best.

Now, i'm not calling myself the very best, but I am one of the very best. The 6CWF roster is full of people who are the very best in the world, and to join them it isn't about slowly climbing the ladder from the bottom up. To get to the top you have to do something different. And you have done something different Scorpion, you've ended a couple of careers, you've won the Hardcore Championship twice, but you need to build on that mate, not live on it.

Besides, everyone knows Max Adamson is the reason people watch this show... (Max flexes his biceps and his pecs)

But you have potential Scorpion, lots of potential. But potential don't pay the bills. Or something. Just take that desire and do something with it! You need to turn up week in, week out, bring everything, lay everything on the line and you'll achieve what you need to achieve.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 09 Feb 2012, 8:30 pm

BD: JJ Johnson and I are, complicated. He thinks that he's alot better than he is...

Nay looks shocked at the statement

BD: He does mate, he left this company, its fans and us the athletes wondering where he was, if he was ever going to come back and why we didn't deserve him here with us. Then one day he reveals himself to us, he was under our noses all the time, tagging as part of the soldiers of fortune... Well that all well and good, he did so to gain the element of surprise on the church and on his nemesis Hero. It worked, he shocked everyone and he created headlines the world over, it was a spectacular event that earned him one of the biggest highlights of his career. Bit you've got to question, why?

NB: Why?

Dragon puts an arm around Nay and pulls him close

BD: Why would a man who was truly the greatest of all time, a man who knew he was better than all the other stars, like us. Why would he resort to such low handed tactics?

Nay looks puzzled as Logan looks over, knowing what would follow...

BD: Cowardace! Plain and simple, he was afraid to arrive at a show and stand in that ring and explain himself, he can say that the church had him outnumbered if he wants, but he knows, guys like me, we woulda had his back. No he was afraid of coming back and becoming just another star, just another wrestler who clubbed together to take out the church, he had to stand alone. JJ Johnson had to stand above everybody else and look like the brightest star, get his name all over the Internet an in all the papers, no matter what it took. Including lusting to his fans and the men and women he used to call his friends...

Nay looks shocked, partly because of what BD says and partly because he finds himself agreeing with it...

BD: So in short Nay, that's the deal with me and Jay...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

Logan looks impatiently at Blue and Nay

LK: Hurry up ladies!

Blue Dragon grabs the dvd player and sees the pictures of Nay and Logans night out and bursts out laughing.

BD: Hahahahaha! You went out drinking?

Logan looks unimpressed

BD: HA! HAHA! You stole a cow!? aaaaaaaaaahahaha

Logan snarls

LK: Yeah yeah laugh it up funny arse, now you gonna watch that video package Dave made? Nay! you changed into that gear yet?

Logan and BD smirk at each other as they know the only gear they have spare is....unique

Nay comes out in the Captain's old costume minus the mask looking less than impressed.

BD: What? That's all we have left? Nay rips the cape off and makes it into a singlet.

Nay: There we go, sorted

Logan looks horrified at the demise of his old unifrom then smiles

LK: Well, I guess that's the official end of the Captain then....

Logan and Nay are stood in the ring as Blue Dragon is watching the JJ DVD. He connects it to all the TV's in the gym which all show JJ matches and various moves from multiple angles. BD studies them with particular attention to his finishers and signature moves.

LK: Right Nay, you ready?

Nay nods in agreement as Logan asks Blue Dragon to ring the bell, but his attention is on one thing, JJ, Logan asks again but still nothin.

LK: Ay....Ah forget it. DING DING!

Logan and Nay lock up and Logan quickly whips him across the ring only for Nay to hit him in the face with a big boot, which makes Logan see red. Luckily Blue Dragon sees this and shouts towards the two men in the ring.

BD: HAHAAA! He got you good and propper Logan!

Logan snaps out of the rage and smirks at Nay who has a cocky smile on his face.

LK: Nice shot mate, put it there

Logan extends his hand for Nay to shake but Logan whips Nay again and this time hits him with a huge clothesline which take Nay by surprisie, Logan stands over him and smirks.

LK: We're even mofo.

The 2 men put a back and forth match on as Blue Dragon is watching the DVD, He soon grows tired of watching and jumps into the ring with one of the trainers.

BD: So! what say we make this a tag match? Me and Robby here (the trainer) versus you 2 bumholes?

Logan and Nay look at one another with a smirk then at the 2 men, Logan starts against Blue Dragon

LK: Been waiting for a chance to kick your head in again

BD: Yeah because you did so well last time ay Cap?

Nay: You used to think you where a super hero?

LK: Yeaaaah.... I will explain it to you some time, it's actually quite funny, well not funny, horrible, but we can laugh at it now

BD: He was mental after I beat him to a pulp in a hospital basically

Logan roars and starts throwing punches at Blue Dragon who covers up and is laughing

BD: ow! haha and then ARGH! i battered him again in the 6wf ring arrr and he got his marbles back hahaa aaaargh!

The two men start trading punches as Nay and the trainer are on the outside laughing. the picture slowly fades out with the men taining

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 09 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm

*The crowd cheer as the door of JJ Johnson's locker room opens and JJ steps out.He is dressed in an open black hoody with a white vest and G-Star jeans.He smiles as he notices Clarissa waiting for him.

JJ:We have to stop meeting like this babydoll...

*Clarissa blushes

Clarissa:I just wanted to talk about your upcoming match on Lockdown.Obviously you were unsuccessful in your attempts to become number one contender at Betrayal but some would say you still have unfinished business with friday night's opponent,Blue Dragon!

JJ:First off I need to shout out all my playas and playarettes and tell them that I am sorry for letting them down last sunday night.JJ Johnson got ahead o' the game,I was already dreaming big when in reality my mind frame should of been on the task at hand.I messed that up,make no bones about it and I hold my hands up for full responsibility.

But fo' me that is in the past,ain't no point in this playa dwelling on what went down at Betrayal because that leads to a whole host of depression issues that just ain't in my psyche.You see boo, JJ Johnson knows that on any given day I can head fo' that endzone,toss up a hail mary and score the ultimate touchdown that results in this homie becoming three time world champion!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:All I gotta do is get back in the game,get me mind straight and do what I do best....whoop a55!.Which brings us nicely onto friday night,when JJ Johnson goes up against Blue Dragon...

Clarissa:This whole drama with Blue Dragon started when he accused you of costing him the world championship at War.....does it get to you at all that your friendship ended over that?

JJ:Hell no....because the bottom line is,JJ Johnson didn't end no friendship....JJ Johnson can take disappointment on the chin like a man...but Blue Dragon can't....Blue Dragon likes to whinge and complain....Blue Dragon likes to throw his toys out of the pram and bawl like the baby back b1tch that he is....Blue Dragon likes to blame everyone else but himself fo' the fact that he just ain't good enough to be the best...

Blue Dragon seemed to want JJ Johnson win that Elimination Chamber match fo' him....wanted JJ Johnson to lay down and hand the world championship to him on a big a55 silver platter....do I look like someone's slave?

*JJ puts on a southern american accent

JJ:Would sir like me to shine his shoes real nice?....would sir like me to puff up his pillows?...WOULD SIR LIKE JJ JOHNSON TO BEND OVER FO' A ROYAL SHAFTING...

*Crowd pop

JJ:What Blue Dragon needs to get his head around is that JJ Johnson ain't never gonna lay down...ain't never gonna sit back watch some fool walk all over me....that's not how I roll....that's not who I am...

Clarissa:There have been some suggestions in certain quarters that Blue Dragon is jealous of what you have acheived in your 6WF career?...jealous of the the fact that the fans admire you....

JJ:Yeah JJ Johnson has heard that too and quite frankly,I don't care.If that's what big poppa smurf is bothered about then tell him to deal with it....cos JJ Johnson ain't never asked for admiration,ain't never asked for accolades...the fact that I go out night after night,aisle after aisle and give 110% is what earnt all of my success..

These fans respond to me because I pull no punches.....I give them my all and they know that......that's what makes me a former two time world champion....Internet champion....tag team champion..and what really eats Blue Dragon up inside is the fact that JJ Johnson has it all,and is always gonna have it all....

He wants to blame me for coming back and stealing the limelight....fine....he wants to talk his trash about me leaving this company and then coming back....he can knock himself out...

But he stands there with unwittling nerve.....down right gaul....and he calls JJ Johnson a coward?.....JJ Johnson may be a lot of things....may be an egotistical jack a55....but there ain't nobody,and JJ Johnson means nobody that calls me a coward......

I ain't never backed down from a challenge in my life...i've met them all head on and one way or the other JJ Johnson has overcome each and every one of them....i've fought superstars that would cause Blue Dragon to soil his big blue panties and I done beat them all....

I might not be the best this company has ever seen.....I might not even be the best in this business right now.....but what I am is the most loyal and dedicated superstar that ever walked through them doors....i might not be here 365 days a year,every year...I might take a sabbatical now and again but you will never find a man,woman,child,illegal alien that has done more for this company than JJ Johnson....you will never find anyone that poured in his blood,sweat and tears into this industry just to keep it all ticking over..

And I don't want thanks....I don't want appreciation or respect......I don't want anyone to pat me on the back and say "good job JJ"....but what I want is for people like Blue Dragon to pull his face out o' the bucket o' glue that he been sniffing and recognise the monumental task standing in front of him...

Coward?....coward?.....Where were you when the Dynasty was trying to bring down 6WF?...Where were you when 6CW tried to invade?......where was yo a55 when Hero and his disciples were trying to poison the very infastructure around us?...

That's right Blue,yo big empty ballsack was probably cuddled up with Logan Kincade having a goddamn pyjama party....JJ Johnson on the other hand....JJ Johnson was right here....JJ Johnson was on the front line....fighting each and every battle that ever put this company in jeaopardy....I've battled through it all...putting my body on the line jus' so jumped up little nobodies like you can stand there and tell me i'm a coward....

Without JJ Johnson this company wouldn't even be standing....and if this is breaking the so-called fourth wall when you can kiss my a55 because I would die before I watched this company go under...

You wanna talk down on me....question me about my credentials,about my honour and my integrity.....well you take a look in my eyes you big blue b1tch and you'll see that this friday night on Lockdown I am going to beat your sorry a55 all over Birmingham....

No remorse,no second chances...I think it's about time y'all gotta look at the old JJ Johnson...the man that defined a goddamn era....and when you see me coming Blue...ain't no point running....ain't no point hiding......i'm gone find you....and when I do....your days of yo mouth running cheques yo fists can't cash......are over....

Tick...

Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:Tock!

*The crowd cheer as JJ adjusts his hoody and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:55 am

As JJ walks off down the hall Blue Dragon steps out from side room and walks to Clarissa...

BD: That's more like it........

He smiles and walks in the other direction....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:47 am

Hobo is backstage with Jeff Thadeus.

JT: I am delighted to say that we have Hobo with us today and he is looking a bit worse for wear.

Hobo is sat with his feet in a large bucket of hot water, wrapped in blankets and also wearing a scarf around his head and neck

H: Arent you the 6CW reporter?

JT: Yes I am but when Primetime called for a backstage interview, he couldnt remember the names of the 6wf lot. He originally asked for Brett "5 O'clock" Ohio whoever he is.

H: Anyway - thanks for coming. I just wanted to say thanks to all the riff raffers who are still supporting me, even if I have been a little quiet over the last week. I have received get well soon cards by the dozens. But dont worry Raffeteers - its only flu. I have faced worse than this in my career!

JT: Like when the Church broke your legs?

H: Thanks for reminding me Jeff! But yes! This is just the sniffles and even though I am not 100%, I reckon that I only need to be going at about 35% full capacity to take down the dung beetle.

JT: Its the Scorpion you are facing.

H: It is? Whats with all these stupid names anyway? Scorpion? Blade? Bother? Didnt have that when I started - we had proper names like Tuberculosis and Nemesis.

JT: Anyway - what about Scorpions challenge to face you but only if you put your career on the line?

H: He said that? Why not! I was kind of hoping to be facing something better than the Scorpion on the next PPV but if thats all that's going, then fine. I will have kill the legend killer. Scorpion - if you are listening - I accept your challenge but on one condition. You sign the contract in tartan coloured ink OK

JT: Well good luck tonight and I hope you feel better soon.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2