The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

+16
Bull
Marky
Adam D
Lee
Dexter Morgan
Nay
Beer
Marsh
AberdeenSteve
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Gregers
Blade
Mat
20 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Mat Mon 06 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
The Dragon vs Shaun Styles

Match 2
Scorpion vs Hobo

Match 3
Trevor Swann vs Longinus

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

Match 5
Clarke James/Max Adamson vs Rapture/The Saint

Chris Patricks speaks out

Main Event
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch vs Chaos/James McManus

*Card subject to change

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:06 pm

The scene goes back stage were Dragon and Foo Poo are in deep conversation with each other, They see the cameraman creeping up on them and Dragon taps the chest of his brother and the pair stop talking and both of them bow to the cameraman.

Dragon whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo.

Foo Poo: Dragon would like to send his apology's to the 6wf universe and say he is sorry for not fisting very well at Redemption and so sorry he lost, He will do his very best tonight to beat Shaun Styles here tonight in the Interfed cup and to get back to winning ways.

The crowd start the we still love you chant as Dragon and Foo Poo smile to each other and then bow to the camera.

Foo Poo: Dragon says he thanks you for his continued support he wish's for Styles to bring his best and fist a good fist as Dragon will do every think in his power to win this match.

The crowd cheer inside the arena as Dragon then bends down and picks up the Freshers ball contract brief case and taps the side of the brief case.

Foo Poo: Ah yes, Dragon told me earlier that he has decided on the title that he wants to cash the Fresher's ball contract on but he will not tell you when he is going to cash it in, Dragon will surprise you all when he does cash the case in.

He will prove to every one that Dragon is the best in the world and will be a champion once again.

In Japan Dragon was the most feared man on the roster and it is about time that he once more became feared and it starts here tonight with Shaun Styles.

Dragon says that he does respect Styles he says Styles is a very good fister but it is time for Dragon to get back to winning ways and to kick 6cw butt all over the arena.

The crowd start the 6wf chant.

The camera then turns to Dragon as he smiles in to the camera and holds his brief case at the camera.

Dragon: Time for Dragon to become champion, And for Styles to lose his match with me Dragon in Interfed cup.

The crowd cheer as they here Dragon speak English for the first time.

They both then smile at the camera and bow as the scene goes dark.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 10th February 2012

Post by Gregers Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:11 pm

(We cut backstage to where the World Title is seen on a desk, Chaos' face reflects off of it. The camera pans out revealing Chaos admiring the belt)

C: And so the Greatest World Championship reign this company has ever seen continues (Chaos laughs). And wasn't my successful defence of my title glorious. Christopher, finally embracing the part of you that is the same as me. Maybe Joyce will return now that you are acting like a real man.

Mind you who really cares? All that matters is the The True Prophet remains as the World Champion of this company. Afterall I am the star attraction of 6WF. I am the one that all of the parasites pay to see.

But soon they will get double for their pathetic money. My protege will break free, the Future is starting.

(The camera rotates revealing James McManus is also in the locker room)

My protege, are you ready to follow in the footsteps of your master?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:06 pm

As the camera goes dark on Dragon's promo, a click of the fingers can be heard and the lights quickly brighten again to reveal Cassius and Miss Jessica stood in front of Dragon and Foo Poo. Cassius stares agressively into Dragon's eyes, who towers above him, whilst Jessica has her arms crossed pouting at the two of them.

Cassius' stare is unrelenting until he finally looks down at the Fresher's Ball briefcase then slowly back to Dragon.

Cassius : I know we are from the same corner of the Earth, but I just want to make absolutely sure that you and I are also on the same wavelength, Dragon.

Foo Poo starts to translate but Miss Jessica takes a step up to him and semi-flirtatiously, whilst semi-aggressively puts a finger to his lip to shush him. She slyly makes sure her nail is slightly digging into his lip whilst Cassius eyeballs Dragon again.

Cassius : Its ok. I think Dragon here will get the message.

Or at least he will do if he makes even the slightest intimation that he wishes to cash that briefcase in for a Hardcore Title shot.

Cassius pushes his face closer to Dragon's and grins maliciously.

Cassius : The Saint... His Hardcore Title... And his Career... Are mine Dragon. So if you're even thinking about cashing in on him, I advise you to think long, and hard and take this (Cassius kicks the briefcase in Dragon"s hand) elsewhere. Before you do something that you and I might both regret.

Miss Jessica takes her finger away from Foo Poo's lip and flicks her hair

Miss Jessica : Make sure you're stupid brother understands, OK? The Saint is totally off limits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

"Those Who Fight Further" starts playing as Uryu Ishida walks out in a formal white suit and shoes with a mic in hand as he smiles as the crowd are quiet. He looks around and starts clapping and walking around the ring, getting the crowd to join in as he steps into the ring.*

Uryu: Look back at Betrayal, I lost. Do I care that I lost? A little but let me be honest, Logan pinned me and outsmarted me, that deserves a very loud round of applause from you all.

*As Uryu starts clapping the crowd start clapping too and chant:

Crowd: Well done Logan well done! x5

Uryu: Logan, you beat me. I am being honest and the best man won, I hope you do well in the future.

*As Uryu and the crowd slowly stop clapping Uryu smiles and looks around at the crowd, seeing a few smiles and smiling back.*

Uryu: What is next for me however? There are a few people I want to talk about for my future opponents and I hope they are listening.

*Uryu pulls out a small piece of paper from the inside pocket of his suit and starts reading it*

Uryu: Chaos...

*The crowd boo heavily as Uryu sighs*

Uryu: He is busy with Crime Lord as he won the right to be the next contender and I wish that guy luck strange as it is.

*Uryu smiles and looks around pondering*

Uryu: Clarke James, yeah yeah a strange choice I know but he survived Hell in a Cell and that alone gives him my respect. He took on a high class opponent and won, he proved that he could hold his own and win the title, now he has to prove he can defend it and who better to test him than me? I held that title once and I am tempted to go for it again.

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Then there is The Saint, The Hardcore Champion, the man so consumed with manipulating everybody he thinks he will be Marvo the Memory Man in the future or maybe Bill Nye the Science Guy. I know Cassius is not finished with him yet so why am I wanting to fight Sainty? I was once known as a Hardcore Headliner in my youth, I was put into so many Cage, Table and Dumpster Matches that I learned to cope with the pain, I didn't win most of the matches but that was due to inexperience. I am ready to test myself once again in that enviroment and Cassius, If he accepts my challenge then I assume you will want in on it too. I welcome your participation in it as you and I have a little history ourselves, I am not the rookie you beat from pillar to post any more.

Crowd: U-RY-U! X6

Uryu: Ok now, settle down people, there are still a few names on my list and the next one is Scorpion!

*Several people in the audience spit their drinks in shock*

Crowd: WHAT!

Uryu: Scorpion!

Crowd: WHAT!

Uryu: Scorpion, I am being serious here!

Crowd: WHAT!!

Uryu: He may not hold a title but he once took me out in the backstage area, beat me in the ring and...*Uryu starts laughing* ...vowed to end my career! I..I am sorry that I am laughing but WOW! I thought my statements were overexagurated in my early days but Scorpy reminds me of...yes I called him Scorpy! He reminds me of the guy barely in charge, making promises he cannot keep and making himself look like an idiot in the process. Scorpion, Try and carry on through a threat this time, I know you are a good wrestler but are you better than me?

*Uryu smiles and looks up towards the ramp*

Uryu: Scorpion, Saint, Clarke James. Do any of you accept my challenge?

*Uryu smiles as he awaits a reply in the ring*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed an E)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Foo Poo stares in the face of Miss Jessica then blows her a kiss and she shudders her shoulders at the thought of Foo Poo going any were near her.

Dragon look's at his Brief case were there is a huge dint at the side of the case were Cassius kicked it, Dragon then smiles at Cassius and then gets right in his face.

Foo Poo: Dragon say's that you can not tell him who to fist and who not to fist if he wants to go for Sainty mans title, dragon says he will go for it, But it may or may not be his title that Dragon is going for.

Cassius: How the hell did you know what Dragon is saying he didn't even say any think?

Foo Poo: I know what he thinks, Dragon all so say that if he does go for sainty mans title he will not let you cuss cuss man any were near him after you been so rude to Dragon.

The crowd can be herd cheering in the arena as Dragon and Cassius continue to stare each other down.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:06 pm

(The crowd are quiet in anticipation as the lights dim all around the arena, a pulsing light begins and then smoke fills the arena. The titantron flickers on, showing blurred images of wrestling and people holding up titles. RJ's voice can be heard in the video.

RJ- He has done it again!

MW- I don't believe it!

RJ- Two time world champion!

DL- It doesn't get better than him.

RJ- Crime Lord is the new no.1 contender to the 6WF Undisputed World Championship!

The crowd start booing as 'Rain Wizard' is blasted out of the speakers and fills the arena, Crime Lord slowly strides out, he has a cocky grin, and is wearing a grey suit, and a black shirt. He raises both arms in the air as pyrotechnics go off either side of him. The brass ring from his previous talk is now hanging from his belt. Crime Lord slowly strides down the ramp, soaking in the abuse from the packed arena. He climbs up the steps and walks across the apron, and stands on the side. He beats his chest and raises an arm in the air and this causes an uproar in volume from the crowd. Crime Lord steps through the middle ropes and stands, microphone in hand, in the centre of the ring, waiting for the crowd to quieten.)

CL- It's been too long....too long since I have been at the top of this company, but now I am close, so close that I can feel it right down to my bones, the excitement, the drive to smash anybody and everybody who is stupid enough to get in my way. I have carved my path to the top once more, carved it out of nothing, and through everything. I have been in the form of my career for the past few months, and there isn't anything anybody can do about it now, JJ Johnson and Blue Dragon couldn't stop me last night, and Chaos won't be able to stop me when I finally step toe-to-toe with our world champion.

Chaos, you so want to be, you're desperate to be our 'prophet', our....'hero'. You're not though, you're nothing but a blotch, a black mark on the history of 6WF. An unfortunate mistake. Compared to previous champions, compared to me, you are nothing but a cheap copy, trying to recreate something that resembles a feared title reign. Except nobody fears you. You're small, weedy, and your attempts at mind games fail against anybody with more brain cells than Christopher Patricks, so yes, they fail against everybody.

This company does deserve a 'hero', 6CWF and The Church has been lacking a 'hero' for months now, but you are not the answer, you are not the solution...I am. I'm the unwanted, but totally needed 'hero'. These fans may not like it, they may not like me, they don't damn well deserve me. Yet I have been here week after week, fighting like nobody else is able to, they will accept me as their 'hero'. Normally I'd be telling somebody like you that you can talk the talk, but not walk the walk, but you can't do either. You're a mouse squeaking in a mansion, and I am the mouse trap, ready to snap shut on this false "legacy" you speak of.

Your time is running out Chaos, so treasure it while you can. Your short mistake as world champion will soon come crashing down courtesy of myself. Max Adamson and Christopher Patricks aren't a challenge...I'm a goddamn challenge! Wait until you've faced the Iron Man one on one, wait until you've looked straight into my eyes and realised you're facing a real legend, you're facing the best, then you will realise what it means to be world champion! You've jumped over the short first hurdle, but you're about to come up against the Mount Everest of hurdles!

Are...you...ready?!

(Crime Lord raises his arms in the air and the crowd are chanting 'You Suck')

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm

Cassius and Dragon continue to stare each other down, then Cassius snorts a laugh before addressing Foo Poo without diverting his gaze from Dragon.

Cassius : Tell me Foo Poo - can you tell what I'm thinking too?

Miss Jessica : I seriously doubt it, because there is like, no way he'd be fronting up like some big man if he did.

Cassius looks at Foo Poo

Cassius : Jessica is right. If you or your idiot brother knew what was running through this head then you would not be pushing my buttons right now. Because Foo Poo, Dragon may have been the most feared man on the roster in Japan - but I... ... I was once the most feared man in this building. And I am getting sick and tired of people questioning whether I've gone soft, or whether I'm too nice these days, or whether that fear will ever return!

All I've heard since I lost to the damn Saint at Betrayal is that Cassius Zhi just isn't that feared monster anymore.

Cassius turns back to Dragon, seething with anger

Cassius : Well I am going to be that feared monster once again Dragon. I am going to be the most feared man in this building once again, I WILL BE THE MOST FEARED MAN IN THE WORLD.... once again, Dragon. And I will let that fear rain down on The Saint like an armageddon downpour.

So right now, mindreader, I'm warning you, NO I'M PROMISING YOU, in the only damn language that matters, that if I even see you in the vicinity of The Saint, with that briefcase in your hand - I'll start reclaiming that fear....with you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Dragon continues to stare at Cassius Zhi and then raises a little smile as the crowd cheer in the back ground.

Foo Poo: Dragon say's...........

Dragon holds his arm up in the air towards his brother to stop him in mid sentence as the crowd cheer even louder expecting Dragon to speak in English.

Dragon: You wish me not to fist Sainty man, You wish me to stay clear of Sainty man, You want Sainty man all to your self, I will make up my mind if i will take that title.

I will be the one that tells me who to touch and who not to touch, You were once a great warrior, You were once a man i used to fear, You were once a man that could fist any man in the world and win with great ease but not any more.

You have strong words but that is all they are words, You walk around with this call girl thinking you are better than any one and you are very wrong.

The crowd start the you slut chant towards Jessica as she can be seen getting very agitated and starts to rub her fingers through her hair and shouting at the fans in the arena.

Dragon: You think you can hurt me do you?

Well why don't you try, Why don't you give it your best shot and try to knock me down, You have angered me Cassius, I would not have spoken in the foreign tongue if you had not come out and run your mouth.

My brother Foo Poo is the one that does my talking for me but this time you have pushed my button's, You think that you can intimidate me with these words?

I dare you to start that fear with me and you will find out what fear really is, You are not the man you once were, So you had better stay out of my way or you will get hurt just as bad as Shaun Styles will do tonight.

The crowd gives out a huge ovation for the Dragon as Dragon and Cassius continue to stare in to each others eyes.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

JM- Chaos, Iam Ready to follow in your footsteps, to become the best this company has ever seen.

Chaos is shown nodding in agreement.

JM- Last week I beat 3 of this company's very best that there have been. This week I get to add 2 more to that list.
Crime Lord, Murdoch, step aside the future is here.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

(Chaos smiles at McManus)

C: Very good my young protege. Lest not forget that your True Prophet's first title in this company was the European title. How fitting it will be when your destiny follows a similar path.

But first we must show that the Emporium has surpassed the Church. The now ex-European Champion Marshall Murdoch and the latest pretender to my reign Crime Lord.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:57 pm

JM- That European Belt is looking very nice at the moment and very much achievable.
Murdoch proved he found his level when he lost to Clarke James.
Then theres Crime Lord.........The man who will be nowhere near a title anytime soon, let alone the wold title, but if he does you will have no problem.
So all in all we will have no problem this week in these two nobodies.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 06 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm

Cassius looks taken aback by Dragon's response, then smirks, seemingly satisfied at achieving a reaction.

Miss Jessica : Wow. So it does speak. I was beginning to think he was like just your spazzy brother for a minute there Cass...

Cassius stops Jessica by holding his hand up. Then he holds both up, as if in surrender to Dragon.

Cassius : You're right Dragon. It is your decision. Who am I to try and influence it with transparent threats of violence? So pathetic of me... Such a former Super-Power.

Cassius goes to walk away, taking a step, then steps back, his mouth level with Dragon's ear, so he can lower his voice sinisterly.

Cassius : Just make sure you make the right one Dragon. Or else when you return home to that retarded little island that once feared you - they're not going to be able to tell if that's a Japanese flag you're wrapped in... or just a blood soaked cloth.

Either way... Your fate will have been the same. And that poxy little island will begin... to fear... me.

This way Jessica.

Cassius pushes past Dragon without making any further eye contact, and Jessica skips away after him, turning back around to poke her tongue out at Dragon from a safer distance.

RJ : Wow. What was all that about? What the hell has Dragon got to do with Cassius?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 06 Feb 2012, 8:07 pm

(Chaos and McManus hit fists against each other)

C: Lets go then my protege, teach those pathetic Church parasites a lesson that they are nothing but footnotes of this company

(Chaos and McManus laugh as they leave the lockeroom)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 06 Feb 2012, 8:07 pm

The 6WF arena is full of life, the fans all excited to see the fall out of what happened at an excellent weekend of 6CWF PPV’s. The atmosphere instantly changes though, as “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” hits the speakers. The crowd are quick to boo at the imminent entrance of Rapture. The Church member slowly skulks on to the stage, through a thick layer of smoke and he doesn’t look best pleased. He has an expression of sheer fury across his face as he stomps down the ramp, the 6CW TV Title draped over his shoulder. He slides into the ring and begins to talk.

“You all really do enjoy kicking a man when he is down don’t you? At Redemption, I crossed the divide once again and I went to fight for the name of 6WF and the Church. Little did I know, I was walking into a god dam 3 on 1 handicap match. How did anyone expect me to really overcome those odds? I managed to do it at the PPV previous, when I showed Yarmouth Blade and his loud moth daddy that I was there to scrap and fight but when you throw in an extra body that makes it impossible. How was I supposed to combat and defend attacks coming from three different directions? It just wasn’t humanly possible for me to walk away from that match the victory after I had cottoned to what the scumbags were up to. They’ll be gloating that they took away one of my belts and that they are finally even with 6WF, but who is holding the Freeweight Title now? A 6WF reject! I think that says it all.

Now, for my match this week. I am rather excited for this one if I am honest, I’ll finally get my hands on the newly crowned 6WF European Champion, Clarke James. The man that you all so love to call ‘The Judas’ and the man that has failed on so many occasions to put away The Church. Well let me tell you this Clarke, you may have gotten the upper hand of my inferior at Betryal but I can sure as hell ensure you that you will not get the better of me. I have been hungry to get the chance to beat you to a bloody pulp for so long now and I am finally able to feed that hunger. I am finally able to prove to you that all those months of you calling me the nobody in The Church were nothing but fickle words. Not only do you have me to worry about but you also have to worry about the monster that I will have along side, a man that is forever hungry to cause pain and suffering to those in his path. This hunger was personified at Betrayal, in his brutal Hardcore match against an old friend of mine. I took great pleasure in sitting watching that green tea sipping freak getting what he deserved. He really is the lowest..”

Rapture is cut off mid sentence as familiar music begins to blast out the speakers and the fear can instantly be seen devouring his face.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 06 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown in his office backstage, he is obviously badly hurt after the events of the previous Sunday, he is sporting two black eyes and has a huge bandage (ala Terry Butcher) strapped around his head.

MM: ‘So I lost ... Yep I said it ... I lost. I walked into the biggest match of my career, the most hellacious structure that this company has to offer and I left defeated, I left without a title around my waist for the first time in months. And so to Clarke James I have one thing to say, one very simple message...

‘Thank you!’

‘Yes Clarke, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I would like to wholeheartedly thank you from unburdening me. You see that European title had been weighing me down for months, it was tying me down, it was preventing me from reaching the levels that I truly deserve to operate at.’

‘But as the ultimate company man and team player, I obviously never moaned once about the piece of tat that was holding me back, I realised it was in 6WFs best interests for me to take that belt to previously unparalleled heights and build up its reputation after the succession of has beens and never would be’s that tarnished it so. And my god I succeeded in that, I marched that title into main event after main event, I took into the most high profile match at Born in Fire, I took it into world championship matches, hell in a cell, the elimination chamber, you name it and I took it there, I made it famous. Something our ever humble world champion never managed during his first excuse of a title reign.’

‘So now I am free, free to scale the heights of which I truly merit an opportunity to climb. For I have been the greatest tag team champion this company has ever seen, I have been the greatest European champion that this company has ever seen, and mark my words when my day inevitably comes, I will be the greatest world champion that this company has ever seen. Of that there is no doubt.’

‘However in this instance I must take a step back, for, as you well know, as Betrayal my Church colleague Crime Lord became the number one contender for that particular accolade. And, aside from myself obviously, I cannot think of a man more worthy to be in that position, you see, as the ultimate team player, I recognise that the world title must sit with the Church one way or the other, it doesn’t matter whether I hold it, whether Crimey holds it, whether Xeres holds it, whether Vlad holds it, or whether, and given the fact that he’s currently stuck in the dives of the reserve league I know it’s unlikely, Rapture holds it. It is vital that the Church holds it, it is vital that the Church brings it back to its previous glory, which has been tarnished like never before recently, given that the last title match featured an unfunny comedy double act and a child whose parents just bought him a new set of face paint.’

‘So on Friday, I know my responsibility, my responsibility and loyalty lies with Crime Lord and the Church, I will put aside any personal goals, and act in the interest of the greater good, when I soften up Chaos and feed him to Crimey, leaving him to sweep up and create the most feel good moment in 6WF history.’

‘But apparently Chaos has his little lap dog with him, really Gregs? I mean followers are so 2010, but it figures I suppose, wannabe Hero needs a wannabe Marshall Murdoch to support him. But that is all James McManus will be, a wannabe.’

‘You see I am everything James McManus is not...

.Interesting
.Charismatic
.Talented
.Interesting
.Talkative
.Humble
.Interesting
.Respected
.Appreciated
.Interesting
.Capable of speaking in more than one sentence bursts
.Interesting

‘But I could sit here all night, arguing about who’s interesting and who’s not. Let’s just suffice to say that James McManus will never, ever hold a candle to me, James McManus will never achieve even half of what I have done, but I’ll promise you both one thing, given that I am in the main event, and therefore people will actually watch one of your matches for once,

I will make him famous’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 06 Feb 2012, 9:01 pm

Mcmanus is stood standing backstage, he is shown with a huge smirk

Interesting in about 2010
Charismatic. I have never seen you do one Charismatic thing in your entire time here.
Talented. I will give you that one, but as talented as me no and you never will be
Talkative. Far too much. I don't like this interview buissness and prefer to do my talking in the ring. That has suited me down to the ground and through that I have proved my self more than talking ever will.
Respected. By Who. I will tell you who No Body, No Body respects what you have done, because the only way you have done it is by holding onto Heros Coat tails
Appreciated. By one man and one man only, Hero.

You are also Correct in saying that I will never achieve half of what you have done. You Know why? Because I will acheive over double what you have done.

No Body Watches My matches? That will be why my matches have been the most watched for the last 3 months now.

We will see who the best is come Friday and it wont be you, it will be the emporium who rise up victorious.

The future has begun.

(Mcmanus walks down the corridor and looks at the churches Locker room door before laughing and walking into his own locker room)

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 9:17 pm

The crowd boo as Cassius is walking away then suddenly the crowd cheers as Dragon puts the microphone to his lips.

Dragon: Whoa there, were in the hell do you think your going Cassius?

The crowd erupt into huge cheers for Dragon.

Dragon: You think you can talk to Dragon like that and get away it, Your lucky we don't have a match tonight because I will shove this brief case right up your.......

Dragon pauses a moment trying to think of the words he is looking for and Foo Poo whispers into the ear of Dragon.

Dragon: Ah yes, Thank you brother, I will shove this brief case right up your poo hole, And you want to watch your street girl there you don't want her tongue to get cut off do you?

Me, Foo Poo and Big al Lusty know some good red light clubs were you can join miss Jessica, They are very cheep.

The crowd start the you slut chant as Foo Poo is seen laughing in the back ground.

Miss Jessica starts to stomp her feet and cover her ears as the crowd get louder and Cassius gives Miss Jessica a cuddle of comfort shouting to the crowd to be quite.

Dragon: And that little island you so much hate for, Well apart from this great country it is one of the best ion the world were all the great fister's come from and I am the biggest fister of them all, So If I do decide to cash my brief case in on Sainty man so be it and be ready for war.

So Cassius, You are the one being warned, Now go to the back and think about what I have said and I will be waiting to hear from you If and when I decide to cash in on Sainty man.

The crowd cheer and start the lets go Dragon, Lets chant as Cassius is left fuming and consoling Miss Jessica.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 06 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

The crowd are silent as Rapture stands in the ring staring up the ramp, his eyes transfixed........'Blind Faith' erupts from the speakers and the crowd explode as Rapture smirks in the ring.....

RJ: My word, what an ovation for our new European Champion!

MW: Oh that's right, lord it up you heathen! James isn't worthy of the belt!

RJ: Course not. Beating Murdoch inside a Hell in a Cell doesn't mean anything nowadays!

James struts out on to the stage, the European title draped over his shoulder, he winces as he salutes the fans to a rapturous roar from the crowd...

CJ: What's the matter, Rapture? Expecting someone else? Sorry to disappoint but as soon as i heard those dirty little lips part to run down the new European Champ i just had to wander out here and put you back in your place!

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: You're hungry to beat me to a bloody pulp then kid? Seriously, if you're hungry, go make yourself a sandwich cause no matter what that cell took out of me i still have enough in the tank to walk down this ramp and kick your ass all over this arena!

*Crowd Pop*

Rapture snarls down the ramp at James...

CJ: You see, it's been coming. You and your precious little Church were just too blinkered to see it. None of you have been able to step up since your leader took his ball and went home. None of you have made any sort of statement, Sure, Crime Lord may be getting a shot at the big one but hell, everyone gets a go sometime, just look at Chaos!? That title was always coming my way, and that poor excuse for a reign that Marshall lauds over is no more....

James walks across the top of the ramp....

CJ:I'm gonna bring back prestige to this belt. I'll defend it at will and face anyone who wants to step up and have a crack. You see, i earned it. I took every beatdown, every attempt to avoid me, every disparaging remark and i kept coming back and i got what i wanted, and soon i'll get the ultimate redemption when i dismantle the Church and watch you all part like the red sea into oblivion. Starting at Lockdown when i get my hand around your scrawny little neck.

What bothers me about you, Rapture is this cowardly swagger that surrounds you. This idea that somehow you're a commodity to this business when in actual fact, you're nothing more than another leech that attached himself to Hero, so scared to ever make a name for yourself. And so there you stand, all big and proud, running your mouth about taking out the European Champ, but having the audacity, and the damn right cheek to call out Cassius?!

*Crowd Boo*

CJ: Believe me, i've never seen eye to eye with the over stimulated hot head, but even i'm no longer stupid enough to doubt his ability. You think that's a smart move? I guess it show's the whole recruitment process after Marshall and I joined....... half ass'd and half witted...

James smirks and stares at Rapture...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

In a backstage segment

*The camera is in a dressing room, there are dented lockers some of them with the doors hanging off, a smashed mirror barely hanging on the wall and two halves of a urinal lying next to a bench. Nay Bother is laying topless on the bench, a wet towel over his head, a sock hanging off his left foot and what looks like sick stains all down his jeans. A muffled never again is heard from under the towel as Nays right hand comes up and strokes his forehead before it falls down to his side again.*

*A cleaner opens the door and hangs his round to see piles of pizza and kebab boxes, a couple of empty bottles of Buckfast and a smashed bottle of what appears to be absinthe all over the floor. In the corner a couple of attractive naked ladies are wearily eyeing up a Highland cow standing at the other end of the room.

Cleaner: What happened in here?

*Nay Lifts the towel from his face and looks over at the cleaner, who has been joined in the dressing room by a security guard holding a portable DVD player in his hand*

Security guard : How you feeling Nay that was quite some party you had last night, You will have to pay for the damage you know?

*Nay groans and waves a hand in a ok ok sort of way before removing the towel from his head slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes*

Nay: (Groggily) What the hell have i been up to, the last thing i remember i was in a club and someone kept trying to get Logan to drink, Logan got annoyed and punched him.

SG: It was Logan that sent me here to tell you to meet him in the gym, ohhh and give him this for me will you. He asked for it.

*The Security guard hands Nay the the DVD player*

*Nay rubs his eyes and slowly, gets to his feet as he feels a dull shooting pain in his head. He stares blankly at the door*

Nay: Ok Ok i suppose i better get going, don't want to keep him waiting.

*Nay starts to slowly shuffle towards the gym, the sock still barely clinging to his foot*

Last edited by Nay Bother on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:34 pm

The crowd are still cheering for Clark James when suddenly fear hits the arena speakers and the crowd start to boo loudly.

RJ: What the hell? That's Yarmouth Blade music, He's not supposed to be here, He's not on the card for tonight's show.

MW: Yeah tonight just gets better and better, What a nice surprise, I love this kid.

RJ: Yeah but were the hell is he?

The camera spans across the top of the stage were Clark James is standing and looking at the entrance, Rapture is looking up the ramp still with the TV title draped over his shoulder and waiting patiently for Yarmouth Blade to appear.

The crowd then boo loudly as the titron flickers into life and standing there is Yarmouth Blade and his Dad who are both laughing into the camera, Then there's a voice in the back ground.

Voice, Blade, Blade you good to go, You got your live feed into the 6wf arena.

DAD: Good job my man.

Yarmouth Blade: Hey Rapture, you pleased to see me pal, You thought I was coming down to that ring didn't you?

Rapture starts to pace the ring a little as Clark James looks on at the top of the stage.

Yarmouth Blade: Rapture your looking a little naked there pal, You sure your fully dressed?

Dad and Blade start to laugh as the crowd start the you suck chant.

Yarmouth Blade: I do beleave the fans are saying you suck Rapture, Well we all know that don't we?

Were's your Free weight title Rapture? Oh yeah that's right Mike Hill has it doesn't he an ex 6WF guy at that.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction towards Mike Hill.

Yarmouth Blade: You now only have one title left and that title is the TV championship and that belt belongs to me Rapture, One way or another I shall regain that belt, After all it was me who cost you that belt, Me that made you lose the Free weight title to Mike Hill it was all my work Mike Hill just got lucky.

The crowd start the You suck chant again, Clark James can be seen laughing at the top of the stage towards Rapture who is getting more madder by the minute.

Yarmouth Blade: So Rapture how does it feel to lose your belt, How does it feel to lose it to a different company, Not good is it mate?

Now all I have to do is get my belt back and then win this Interfed cup and to prove once and for all that 6cw has got the best talent and that 6wf is just one pile of monkey crap.

The crowd again boo loudly at Blade and his Dad who are laughing down the camera and Clark James and Rapture look pretty peed off.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:46 pm

Stagehand: "Ok Dex, you're on live in 3...2...1...

The titantron screen splits into two and Dexter Morgan's face appears next to Yarmouth Blade and his dad. He comedically looks sideways as if he is looking at Blade directly on the screen and gets a few laughs from the crowd.

D: "Monkey crap? Monkey crap?! You have the audacity to come all over our big screen, here in the beautiful Birmingham Bowl and insult us? And look, you've even brought your dad with you. Hi Blade's dad, how does it feel to know you've raised a jackass?"

Crowd: Laugh

D: "You see Daddy Blade, no one likes you here. No one likes your son either. So why don't you go back to the number 2 show, 6CW where you belong!"

Dad is seething with anger at Dexter's comments as Dexter looks on smirking.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:52 pm

The crowd are laughing at the titron and then start to laugh even more as Blades dad then try's to get past Blade and try to punch the other screen the crowd laugh even louder when they see Blade holding his Dad back.

Blade then reaches out to the other side of the screen with both hands and Dexter screen shows two hands coming towards him and he gets a steel chair and Crack! Smacks the chair on the two hands and they pull back sharply.

Blade holds his arms as if he's in pain.

Yarmouth Blade: That's it!, Were off, Come on Dad.

The crowd cheer as Blade and Dads screen goes dark and Dexter is seen laughing with the crowd on the Titron.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:20 pm

Logan is shown with a trainer inside the gym, he is sparing when his trainer catches him with a punch, Logan sees red and is about to explode and punch the trainer back when there is a large bang! behind him. Logan and the trainer both look around so see Nay Bother burst through the door accidentally hitting a passing tea lady.

Nay apologises to the woman and tries to straighten himself a bit and walks over to the training ring.

Nay: Hey Logan

LK: You got the DVD player?

Nay: erm. yeah?

LK: Good put it on.

Nay put's the dvd player in the ring and presses play.

Nay: What's this? footage of our win?

LK: No, it's pictures from last night, do you even remember what happened? Don't answer that because the fact that you are here with 1 shoe on tells me you don't....

Nay laughs to himself and looks down at his foot.

The DVD player loads up showing a slideshow called 'THE MISADVENTURES OF NAY BOTHER' as Nay raises and eyebrow and looks to Logan who is smiling and laughing to himself, clearly proud of the title.

Nay: This going to take long just I have things to do...

LK: No it won't take long, first off we where at a club, we started off all fine we where sat down you had a pint and I had a pepsi. I still had the same Pepsi 6 pints later. that's when the students came in and you felt the need to prove that you could "drink them under the table"

Spoiler:

Which in fact you did, they then started a fight with......someone, and then we where asked to leave, I suggested we should find somewhere quiet to have a chat with some of the girls we met, celebrate our victory and what not.

Nay: Nice I remember them, I think they are in the locker room...

LK: Not finished, we never infact went for a quiet drink though, we ended up at a Karaoke Bar

Nay smiles as if to say "that's ok?"

LK: You turned it into a naked Karaoke

Spoiler:

Nay rubs his head as Logan continues

I was asked to have a sing but they didn't have a song I liked then..........someone......got into another fight and we had to leave.

Nay looks bad thinking he was the one who kept getting into fights and looks towards the trainer who then nods his head to gesture that it was Logan who kept getting into fights, Logan notices this and speaks loudly

LK: ANYWAY then we got onto a train headed to what I hoped was home...as you can see by this point, is where I am guessing things are a....."little hazy" yeah?

Spoiler:

Nay looks at Logan trying his best not to laugh, Logan just rolls his eyes and continues.

we then! And this is the BEST part of the day, found ourselves in a field, where you thought it would be "really really really funny" if we "borrowed" a cow.

Spoiler:

We pulled the cow from there into a van you somehow rented, I mean you could barely walk yet you had the clarity to rent a van over the phone, giving credit card numbers perfectly and everything.....still then bobs your uncle we ended up here where you carried on the party in your locker room with various people we met on the way, I left because.....someone got into another fight, then came here this morning to train...

....So? You got anything to say for yourself?...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:06 am

*Nay is rubbing his eyes giggling to himself, he looks up at Logan who is just staring at him shaking his head*

Nay: First things first, do you have any Irn Bru in this Gym?

*The trainer nods at Nay turns and heads off towards the kitchen area*

Nay: That's kind of a relief, I was worried we had went overboard with the partying, at least i dont have a match this week which gives me an opportunity to get over this sore head

*Logan just stares at Nay in disbelief as the trainer hands Nay a bottle of Bru, Nay takes a large drink and stares at floor*

Nay: That was a good victory for us last night Logan, now I know you said i'm just a means to an end but we made a pretty good team.

I'm not saying we have to team up every match, but just so you know you need a partner, i'm here.

*Logan is looking at Nay non plussed*

Last edited by Nay Bother on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway rips through the arena speakers, prompting Clarke James to smile, Rapture to look worried, and the crowd to jump to their feet. Cassius steps out onto the stage without any of the bravado of the lights lowering or the red smoke billowing around the set. He walks hastily down to the ring, completely ignoring Clarke James on the ramp, with Miss Jessica tottering behind him in her heels, desperately trying to keep up.

Zhi rolls into the ring and Miss Jessica walks over to the announce table. She grabs herself a headset and puts it on.

Miss Jessica : Don’t you touch me, freako.

MW : I didn’t touch you!

Miss Jessica : I saw you were about to, I saw it in your rapey eyes, pervo. Just get away from me already. Go move over there a bit. Like, right next to RJ. Go on.

Cassius has grabbed himself a microphone and his music cuts, then he gets right up in Rapture’s face.

Fans : CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius : Did I hear you right? That you enjoyed my defeat Rapture? You enjoyed… my… defeat? Oh Rapture, I am simultaneously delighted that you still watch what I am up to these days, and racked with confusion over what you were hoping to achieve by that admittance? Were you hoping that I also still lavish you with the same attention? That I would hear you from out the back? That I would march down to this ring? That I would step in here and beat the living crap out of you on live TV, for the whole world to see? Is that what you were hoping for Rapture? Because I really could do with doing just that right about now. That would feel damn good Rapture!

But I have already given your ego the stroke from the fact I was indeed listening to you, and that I have marched down to the ring. So why the hell should I give you the satisfaction of continuing down that path?

Why the hell should I bow to your self-sacrificial whim, just like I did when you were some untried, untested infant with a buzzcut and a set of army fatigues looking like John Cena after a bout of some ritualistic eating disorder? I mean… you’re the “Next Big Thing” now Rapture. It’s official. And even though that’s a title with a shine which is somewhat tarnished by the fact that she (he points out of the ring at Miss Jessica) somehow won Best Promoer at this year’s Trashies, proving that the judging panel was exclusively made up of imbecilic, vacuous vessels on a voyage to some self-inflicted hell – regardless it’s a title which means you no longer need the ignominy of a pulverising at my hand to get your name noticed.

Miss Jessica : Rude.

Cassius : So why would you come down here and antagonise me? What could you possibly achieve? Is it what remains of the religious man inside of you Rapture? Or the military man that resides even deeper inside? Is it that nagging feeling of guilt eating away at you that you so desperately need to absolve yourself of Rapture – guilt of the fact that you stand in this ring proclaimed as The Next Big Thing, and as the 6CW TV Champion… and you want me to give you the beating of your life so that for once you actually get something you deserve!!

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

RJ : That’s a little harsh. As nasty as he is, Rapture is fighting for 6WF and that 6CW TV Title is one big sucker punch in that battle. Just tell me Jessica – what is Cassius doing out here?

Miss Jessica : Seriously RJ. Like… what the hell are you talking about?

RJ : Well we’ve already seen him unnecessarily threaten The Dragon. Now he’s out here where he has no reason to be. It seems a bit of a scattergun approach if you ask me. It’s like he’s looking for trouble.

Miss Jessica : Well nobody did ask you RJ. I can’t believe you even have to ask, dummy. Cassius Zhi is like, the biggest star in wrestling, he can go where he wants, when he wants – OK? I think some people have forgotten that, so it’s time to remind them.

RJ : So Cassius throwing his weight around like this was your idea?

Miss Jessica : Well d’uh! Obviously.

Cassius turns his attention to Clarke James, leaning on the ropes and looking back up the ramp

Cassius : You ought to shut your mouth too. Don’t pretend you know me Clarke, that you know what your dealing with here – because you know sh*t.

RJ : Come off it Jessica. Now Clarke too? This isn’t a sensible strategy at all.

Miss Jessica : Like you’d know.

Cassius : You’re just as stupid as him. You fell for all that Hero crap too, so don’t pretend for one second that you have the moral high-ground.

You know... ... you know what really makes me sick to my stomach about both of you? Do you?

Cassius steps away from Clarke James and starts pacing slowly around the arena

Cassius : It’s this unjustified, and misguided belief that Hero made you two what you are today. This myth, propagated by the man himself, corroborated by you former disciples, and lapped up by the wrestling world. Because you know what Clarke… Rapture. It’s the biggest pile of falsely legend creating propaganda this desperate for attention company has ever produced! This spotlight follows me, and me alone. And you two damn well know it. That’s why the General over there bravely called me out on his first show in the business. That’s why you Clarke, received the greatest write ups you’ll ever get in your life when you confronted me and beat me at my own game… with my own apparatus.

Cassius holds the microphone up

Cassius : You didn't call out Hero. Either of you. You called out The Great Wall - because that is the only obstacle worth attempting to scale in this whole company!

You both know it. And so does Saint. That’s why he did what he did to me. Saint’s career was barely treading water. He won a Grand Slam that nobody even wrote a thing about because they were all so busy writing all that crap about how Hero's disciples had all grown up and stole the show. So Saint needed some fresh clippings for his scrapbook – and look all over the internet this morning and what do you see? Saint defeated The New World Super-Power!

Saint has turned the lights on himself once again. Just like both of you have done in the past.

Yet I get no credit for it. And I command no fear for it anymore. So it’s time to start turning those lights out and taking that fear back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:19 am

James rolls his eyes at Cassius....

CJ: Oh here we go again, the ego has landed, more wall scaling talk, Sainty this and Hero that. You really have grown a massive complex to go with that huge chip on your shoulder, haven't you Cassius?

James begins walking to the ring...

CJ: Lets face facts, whilst it pains me to say it, Hero did make us. Cause whilst he was creating his Church and setting about building a legacy, you were getting carted of to the asylum. You talk about beating you at your own game, Zhi but it's not actually that hard. You see, you'll always be the same maniacal, egotistical and volatile character, but you'll always carry the same detremental flaw...... you're mentally frail, Cassius. You always have been. The easiest way to beat you is to get inside your head and plant seeds in that twisted mind of yours and then watch them eat at you like a virus. It proves itself time and time again. Look at you now? All worked up, chest puffing out cause Rapture dared to question your credentials. Really your just p*ssed that you couldn't make the card after Saint embarrassed you at Betrayal?

Crowd: Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Miss J: Oh my god, like, he totally did not get embarrassed, how dare he even say that!?

Cassius snarls and James before a sick grin crosses his face...

CJ: Oh, hit a nerve did I? I mean, this wasn't in the script was it, Cass? You walking back into the company like the forgotten hero, reclaiming your spot and reminding people who you are, Miss Jessica needing a change of underwear every 5 minutes from the levels of excitement you'll bring her with your all powering masculineness..........but instead, you've come back in mediocre form.....those who once trembled in your wake are now the ones in the spots and that fear you used to instill has become nothing more than a short, sharp jolt before realistation hits that 'it's only Cassius'....

James climbs in the ring....

CJ: How times have changed, even a scrawny, jumped up little pissant like Rapture seems to carry more clout than then once great Cassius. But what next? Another elongated diatribe? Another maniacal rant? God i bet paper cup sellers everywhere are waiting on your next move! Or maybe you'll keep interupting anyone that will listen, hoping that someone will take note of you again? Maybe you'll start smacking Jessica around to garner attention or pray to the green tea god that Hobo decides to play another prank and run you over...

Cassius turns instantly and stare at James, his eyes lit with rage....

CJ: And there it is, the classic rage of Cassius. Keep staring if you want but believe me these knees won't start to tremble, nor will sweat start to drip from this brow. I'll make it clear, i don't need to scale no great wall to earn a spotlight, i create my own. You're no longer the beacon that everyone moves towards, Cass. You're not the top trump in a stacked deck, you're just another name on the bill.....

James smirks at Cassius and steps back....

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:27 am

"dont fear the Reaper" plays and out comes Hobo mic in hand.

H: Well what do we have here? Lil' Clarke James on the ramp wondering why so many people have come out to interupt his moment. And Rapture in the ring speechless at the big nasty wolf that came out barking.

H: What long claws you have Mr Wolf. What long Teeth you have Mr wolf. What long boring monologues you have Mr Zhi.

H: Cassius has come out here to interupt and talk about spotlights, fear bringing and whatever other words he got from the cliche tombola out back.

H: Well the king of the segway is in the house, so I though I would come out and bring a few home truths. Saint isnt treading water. You all are. And the good ship Hobo is bearing down on you, about to make superstar jerky. The good ship Hobo is on a collision course with every other superstar on this roster. The good ship Hobo is at full steam ahead.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:02 pm

"Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera hits and out comes Big "Rim" Jim in a skin tight black Sexus t-shirt with the words "If it pleases and ." embroidered in pink writing on the back. The crowd erupt in delight, giving Jim most definitely the single biggest pop of the night, probably of the whole year. Jim turns round and shows his ass to the crowd who respond with approval, some taking pictures of his exposed ass cheeks. He blows kisses to the men in the crowd and struts his stuff down the ramp approaching the ring. He walks past James on the ramp and climbs onto the apron, spreading the ropes apart and slowly entering. He grabs the mic off Cassius Zhi and shouts to the crowd.

BJ: "I'm a genie in a bottle baby!"

Crowd: "You've gotta rub me the right way honey!"

BJ: "Oooh what do we have here then? Clarke Kent and Ting Tong China Man? And some homeless man off the street! This is oh so fabulous, I could give you all a makeover! Well, I just came out to say hi, see you later sillybuns!"

Jim struts out of the ring making the Sexus motion with his hands (an "o" shape on one hand and his index finger on the other hand entering said "o") and walks to the back.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm

The Saint is shown on the titantron as the crowd immediately boo. His face is bruised heavily and has a dressing covering the cuts sustained in his battle with Cassius. These are all visible even with the sunglasses covering the eyes of the 6WF Hardcore Champion. His expression is one of a man with a purpose.

The Saint: In some ways, at Betrayal, I delivered on my promises...

I promised that I'd beat Cassius Zhi. I promised that I'd retain this hardcore title. I promised that after Betrayal, people would look at The Saint and realise... Realise just what The Divine Destroyer is capable of, comprehend just what I can achieve with these two hands and my arsenal of devastation.

Granted, I walked away a winner, a deserved winner, still the legend people know me to be...

The Saint removes his sunglasses to reveal blackened eyes, but a look of pure intent.

The Saint: But it isn't enough. I'm not contented with my work at Betrayal...Because Cassius Zhi was able to walk out of that arena. True, it's heavily rumoured that Zhi isn't competing this week due to the extent of the beating he received at my hand....but IT ISN'T ENOUGH!!

The Saint's face is contorted with anger, his eyes practically bulging.

The Saint: I SET OUT TO DO A JOB! Cassius should be GONE! FINISHED! You're playing against the rules Cassius! How much will it take for me to be rid of you for good!

I see you stalking the halls, confronting everyone you see fit, speaking of what you're going to do to me. But it's a measure of the man, when those that feared you so much, just bat you away like the annoying, benign pest you've become! People saw what happened to you at Betrayal, they saw your promises go unfulfilled, your vow of retribution, broken, shattered, splintered just like the table I drove you through.

The breaking of that table was a metaphor, Cassius, because as your carcass collided with that wood, causing it to break, along with it went your mystique, your aurora, your threat.

And in it's place, we saw the conception of the fear that will now greet The Saint wherever he goes. Rapture said it himself, Zhi... I'm a freaking monster! An unstoppable, inevitable force that will consume everything in it's path until it is gone, broken, irrelevant...obsolete!

They're all words that describe you Zhi, yet my mission isn't a success...Not yet anyway.

I may have done a sizeable job on you physically, I may have prevented you from competing this Thursday, but I'm not satisfied, because you're a work in progress... I now know that I can best you physically, but I don't want to just beat you, Zhi, no, I've already done that....

The Saint is breathing heavily...

The Saint:...I want to destroy you! I want to reduce The Great Wall to dust, and I know now that I need to step up my campaign to do so. I won a battle but the war is far from over.

I'm going to get into your head so much, Cassius Zhi, that whenever you cast your eyes onto The Saint, you're going to quake, you're going to be reduced to a shadow of a man... You'll see The Saint and your reaction will be synonymous with fear...

YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU DIDN'T INCITE ME!!

Because I'm a horrible, sick, twisted, vindictive son of a bi*ch and I'm capable of anything I want to do!

I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR, AND CRUSH IT, GRIND IT INTO DUST! Whether you show your emotions or not, by the time we're through Zhi, you'll be a wreck, a physical, emotional mess who can't help but exhibit his emotion all over the screen and proceed to be the laughing stock you truly are.

Take stock of what you hold dear, Zhi, because odds are, one by one... They will fall, so that all remains, is you and your crumbling psyche, and me, The Saint... Your better, your superior, your imminent conqueror!

Betrayal wasn't the end Cassius...

The Saint puts his sunglasses back on.

The Saint:... It was just the beginning!

The Saint looks at the camera momentarily and then walks away, the camera fading to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

Cassius eyeballs Clarke James then nods with a sinister smirk.

Cassius : You’re right superstar. Cassius Zhi has lost it. Cassius Zhi is just another name on the card. And that’s why you’ve just walked out of one of the most hellacious matches of the year, one of the most hellacious matches in 6WF history, the climax of one of the most hellacious feuds in 6WF history, with the 6WF European Title around your waist… yet you’re still out here, desperately attempting to share the stage with me. You just walked victorious out of the match that everybody is talking about, yet you still feel the need to be in my vicinity to feel important. Because you know Clarke… you know that that Hell in a Cell match is just this month’s Time Attack, or Gold Rush Battle Royal. It’s memory will be replaced as soon as 6CWF does something bigger and better. BUT THERE IS NOTHING, BIGGER OR BETTER THAN ME! My memory… the imprint Cassius Zhi has left on 6WF… it is timeless, Clarke.

If I was just another name on the bill James… neither you, nor Rapture, would be out here right now trying to get some rub off of it.

Cassius walks away and turns his back on Clarke, he claws his hand as if tense as he paces.

Cassius : I may have succumbed to mental frailty in the past. My barriers to the infiltration of others may have failed me previously. But take a look at the people who have got inside this mind and thrown me momentarily off course, Clarke. The likes of Hobo. Max Adamson. Saint. These are powerful men… formidable opponents! Not you Clarke. Do you really class yourself within their company? Then you are more arrogant than even your bombastic return would suggest.

The facts are - you’ve got a cheap pinfall over me, and a European Title victory over Marshall Murdoch – which I don’t care if it was in Hell itself, just doesn’t register on my scale of achievements.

You’ve never made an impact like I have Clarke. Not even close. You think that people are able to infiltrate my mind with ease – but look deeper and you will see that my power has forced Hobo, forced Adamson, and forced Saint to the depths of depravity to make an impact upon me.

Cassius laughs, stroking the back of his head

Cassius : It’s only natural that it unbalances someone to know that they have that effect on people Clarke.

But corollary to that, it damn well excites me.

Miss Jessica : Oh my God… it’s totally exciting me as well ‘Arj.

Cassius : You’ve never got inside my mind Clarke. And you never will.

The only nerve you’ve managed to hit, is the one pulsating in my right leg right now… begging me to kick your head clean off its neck and into the front row.

Miss Jessica : Like… seriously, really excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

Earlier that day...

Max Adamson and Clarke James are both sat in the same Locker Room, both are intently looking down at laptops.

Max: C'mon Clarkey, sell me Toulalan, i've offered you £6M and Sissoko, what more do you want?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 07 Feb 2012, 6:27 pm

The Crowd Await in Silence as the Tron Turns on to show the Scorpion who picks up a microphone while walking down to the Ring backstage

S: Hahaha challenged by that Loser Uryu? dont make me laugh why would i want to prove my self against a man i have all ready beaten with my title on the line? at his own game?

the crowd boo at scorpions decision as the tron shuts off and the arena goes pitch black

"I Wont Do What You Tell Me" blasts out of the sound system as the majority of the crowd boo apart from the scor-peons. Scorpion can be seen wearing a leather vest jacket with the words "Straight Edge" on the back and with a scorpion going down the side. he slowly starts to clap in sarcastic manor as he makes his way around to the ring as the crowd continue to boo

S: McGraw and I as you know had a deal if I got rid of the Drunken Idiot longinus. which i did at Betrayal , i just wanted to say what ever we decided to deal on is something which will change the 6CWF in a Major way and i will be the key to it! I will be the one that had played a role of some sort. even if that's being a Gm for one day or even if its a rematch at the Hardcore title.

Crowd Boo as the Scor-Peons Cheer

S: Now before i get my reward on thursday..

S: I have to deal with stupid Rich man wannabe know as that legend who won 100% nothing!...

Crowd Start chanting Hobo Hobo!

S: Yes well done you guessed it! ( begins to clap ) i know that hobo has recently beaten me 2 times but that way due to luck , in a straight fight he would not stand a chance let alone in a Hardcore match. Not Only that but the man himself is boring his accomplished nothing whats so ever. I have been in this crap promotion for about 9months ? and i have become a 2 time hardcore champion one of the record , a man who beat hero at his own game. as well as the future first ever 6CWF Undisputed world champion.

S: You see Hobo i have no time for loser like you ! but if you ever want to face me at a PPV......

S:.... I want your Career on the line!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:08 pm

*Uryu starts laughing at Scorpion*

Uryu: You...want Hobo to place his career against you? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!!

*Uryu heads up the ramp to Scorpion, still chuckling to himself*

Uryu: Hobo...is a legend here, he knows every single trick, every single move before you even make it. He ran Trash TV and Trashdown before you were here, heck I had the honor of teaming with him and The Producers a few years back!

Crowd: TRASH TV!! X5

Uryu: That man deserves your respect and you are showing everyone why you have lost to him twice. Give it up, get training for a few months and then ask again. You will only lose to him right now.

*Uryu walks backstage*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:07 am

Clarissa is in the car park when a cab pulls up and Chris Patricks steps out wearing a suit and holding his gym bag

Clarissa: CHRIS….can I get a few words with you about Batrayal and everything that went on between you and Max after the match

Chris stops in his tracks and stares blankly at Clarissa

Chris: You’ll hear all you need to hear on Lockdown, about my actions, Max, my future….everything, so you cant have a word but you can have this….

Chris grabs Clarissa and kisses her long and deeply before letting her go and walking off

Chris: That’s been a long time coming

Chris walks through the entrance to the arena leaving Clarissa all flustered, confused and slightly excited

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:30 am

James laughs to himself before glaring at Cassius…

CJ: Trying to share the stage with you? You seem to be getting above yourself here, Cass. I’m out here for him…

James points across at Rapture….

CJ: My match involves him; my entire issue over the last 6 months has concerned him, so excuse me, but which one of us is really out here riding the coat tails of others? Who’s really trying to make themselves feel important? You get your ass handed to you by an old foe so you’re out here badgering anyone that will listen to your pointless, repetitive rants and shouting for attention.

The fact people are talking about MY match is what really gets to you isn’t it? Nobody wants to talk about Cassius and his 2 bit whore of a manager…

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: The aura has faded and now people wanna talk about Clarke James, the new European Champion! Or how Chris Patricks snapped or how Max Adamson is back or how Lex Hart just shocked the world, and yet, nobody……cares……..about…..you…..

Cassius stares blankly at James who eyeballs him back…

CJ: Cheap pinfall or epic victory, the ‘1’ is still chalked in the same column, the difference is I just pick up and move along. I don’t let the fact that some punk kid walked into this company and left the so called ‘new world superpower’ so stumped he had to retreat to the back to check the script. I’m not the one using poor comparisons to get over others when all it does is highlight the fact that you’re still down the pecking order, even to those who you class as inferior.

You see, Hobo, Adamson and Saint may have resorted to those levels of depravity, but it’s those actions that haunt you and not them. They don’t dwell on it and let the anger overcome them, it doesn’t unbalance them, it unbalances you, only now, the pendulum has swung to far and all that’s left is this small minded, once great warrior, clawing helplessly at the lost days of his once great career, too ashamed and too egotistical to step back and see where it all went wrong.

James steps away from Cassius, shaking his head with disapproval…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:36 am

*As Christopher Patricks walks backstage he bumps into Uryu who looks up at him and sighs.*

CP: What?

Uryu: I hope your explanation is good Chris, it had better be because you know where I stand with Max. He is my friend and I will defend him. You better explain it well Chris as you are walking on VERY dangerous ground.

*Uryu and Chris stare at each other before Uryu walks away and starts singing*

Uryu: Bring me sunshine, in your smile. Bring me laughter, all the while...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:51 am

Chris turns to watch Uryu walk away and shouts at him

Chris: Typical Uryu, friends with all, loved by none, how did your Championship Challenge go huh, was Max there to stand by your side and tell everyone that you deserve a title shot...any title shot?? did Gregers come out and take up your challenge seeing as your best buds?? no I didnt think so, nobody cares Uryu not about you not about me, none of this is real, we break our balls out there week in and week out for what? so fat slobbering Jeremy Kyle rejects can drag themselves out of there dole scum lives and watch men put everything on the line for there entertainment, then buy a t-shirt ou of our taxes so they can stand in the dole queue and brag to their mates that they were there the night Chris Patricks snapped or that they stayed awake during a Clarke James match up, its all for nothing you gulible idiot and when you realise that you'll thank me

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 08 Feb 2012, 11:33 am

Cassius grabs Clarke by the shoulder and spins him back face to face

Cassius : Don’t you dare turn away from me you ingrate. Don’t you turn your back on me like I’m some non-entity that you can lower your guard for - or you will seriously live to regret it James… even if said living is severely chronologically limited.

Cassius seethes with anger

Cassius : Once I am done with The Saint, Clarke… because mark my words - I am nowhere near done with The Saint… then no-one in this company will be foolish enough to take a chance on turning their back on me. Once I am done with The Saint, Clarke, no-one in this company will even take their chance being in the same corridor as me – just like it always was before. Not you. Not Anyone!

Don't test me now Clarke, because I would hate to shoot you down without delivering Saint's fate as a prior warning!

Cassius steps away, and looks up at the arena lights thoughtfully – pacing methodically.

Cassius : You are so wrong about me Clarke. And on so many levels. I am not someone who is too ashamed or too egotistical to take a step back and see where it has all gone wrong Clarke. Because as I trudged back to the locker room on Sunday Night, in defeat, hurt, aching, bleeding – I knew something must have gone wrong – so I did just that. You see… though your advice is gratefully received, Miss Jessica is always at least one step ahead, so Jessica and I, we re-assessed our position, we re-assessed our approach, and we very quickly realised that the reason it has all gone wrong, is not because I’m no longer a threat, but because I no longer exhibit just exactly what that threat is.

Cassius stares back at Clarke James

Cassius : People like you, Clarke James. People like you and Rapture. People like The Dragon, James McManus. People like Logan Kincade. People like you Clarke James. You’ve all walked into this building, and you have absolutely no idea what I am capable of! You're ignorant to it because for years now I have been doing just... enough. And for a man with my abilities, with my power Clarke… “just enough” doesn’t even come close to the limits of my capabilities. “Just Enough” doesn’t even come close to what I am prepared to do to take control of a situation Clarke. "Just Enough" is a betrayal of myself Clarke James, and it's given people like you an easy ride.

Cassius takes another step towards Clarke, and lightly pokes him on the chest. Staring at his chest uncomfortably rather than making eye contact

Cassius : I don’t blame you for not knowing Clarke. I’ve almost forgotten myself.

But when I next step into the ring with The Saint – it will be an absolute pleasure to remind myself, and remind the world just what I am capable of!

Cassius looks up and deeply into Clarke’s eyes, emotionless.

Cassius : But what of you Clarke James? When will you show the world what you really are?

Judas?

Cassius snorts a laugh of derision

Cassius : Judas betrayed Jesus Christ. And he did it not for love… (Cassius points at the fans). Not for moral reasons… (points at Clarke’s heart). But for money. For cold hard cash. Is this who you wish to be likened to Clarke James?

Is that you Clarke? Hitching a ride from Hero until you noticed the engine starting to falter? Make a name for yourself in the greatest stable of all time? Then be the adventurous, entrepreneurial first to cut loose at the most opportune time, for your own moment in the sun?

Cassius gently grabs the collar of Clarke James official merchandise T-Shirt and smiles

Cassius : I mean… take these cheaply made garments, probably at the bleeding hands of some distant cousin of mine. It doesn’t take a Chinese mathematical genius to work out that 10% split 5 ways isn’t much at all, is it? Who could blame you?

Just be honest about it Clarke. Tell us why you are out here. Because I already know - but there is an awful lot that happens in one evening for these people in attendance to be able to follow everything.

Cassius gets up in Clarke’s face, trying to antagonise a response

Cassius : It’s because you know, now that the feud that has seen you in comfortable employment for well over a year has passed – you’re not going to sell much of that cheap shi* when you’re up against Scorpion, or Kincade, or even Rapture here.

But if you were up against the greatest athlete ever to grace this company… the New World Super-power… now that’s a different story.

Miss Jessica giggles

Miss Jessica : It’s all about the money with Clarke James. So cynical.

RJ : Oh give me a break – like you’re not.

Miss Jessica : What? Shut up, I’ve got like, loads. No problems for me there ‘Arj. As if!

Cassius : But a word of advice from me Clarke. You know what happened to Judas after his moment of infamy don’t you? When the dust settled, and people had stopped talking… … he did exactly what you would be doing if you try and earn your next piece of silver from me.

… he committed suicide!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:14 pm

James looks around the arena and stares back at Cassius, he runs his finger round his collar before brushing his t-shirt down…

CJ: Are you done yet?

Cassius’ eyes bulge with rage at the cockyness of James…

CJ: Believe me, if I was looking for career advice I wouldn’t take it from a man who needs a piece of paper to show people he’s not insane.

You think I care about how you’ve only been doing ‘just enough’? Is it really my concern that week in week out you only do ‘just enough’? You think cause one day you suddenly decide to give it your all everyone will sit up and take notice? It’s not the same playground as before, Cass. It’s a different setup, new rules, new kids on the block. You’ve gone from being the top bully that everyone feared to the fat kid in the corner that sweats on his sandwiches. You’re a joke….

James walks closer and returns the poke to the chest, only with slightly more vigour…

CJ: YOU are the real Judas around here. YOU betrayed your beliefs, your goals and you crucified the one thing that kept you ahead of EVERYONE else…………that fear.

That fear that used to encapsulate when the red and gold lights hit, the fear that you were walking into the ring with an unhinged lunatic, a man that possessed all the tools to decimate you at his own free will, the fear that you truly were stepping in the ring with a superpower…

James raises his hand, his palm flat and he blows across his palm into Cassius’ face…

CJ: But it’s all gone.

Replaced by a nervous, panicky disposition.

James walks around Cassius, flicking his glance towards Rapture….

CJ: You think I’m here for a payoff from Hero’s career but you’re wrong. It’s muppets like Rapture and Marshall that yearn for that. I want what I always have done and that’s to earn my spot, work my way to the top and stay there. None of this ‘just enough’ bullsh*t!

That year you believe was oh so comfortable was far from it and the feud that carried me through it is merely the beginning of what I came to achieve. And whether I’m up against the likes of Scorpion, Kincade, McManus or even the Adamson’s, the Chaos’ and the Saint’s of this company I’ll always bring my ‘A’ game…

James takes his shirt off and throws it in the face of Cassius…

CJ: You can take the cheap ass merchandise; use it to wipe the sweat dripping down your beady little head cause for once you can’t get under someone’s skin with your threats. Cause when the dust around here settles, Cassius. When this moment is over, take yourself back to your locker room, sit back in your chair and cast your mind back to the last time we stood here, remember the time I took my first piece of silver from you, and remember how I turned it to gold…..

James stops in front of Cassius and holds up his European Title to a huge roar from the crowd….

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

Dreadlock Holiday sounds out as Trevor Swann makes his way out to the ring. Striding out with purpose he throws his bat down and starts to sprint to the ring.

MW: Well Trevor really seems wound up this week especially after the loss on his first appearance in the ring after a long time out at Betrayal.

RJ: He might have shown a bit of ring rust but he still looked very impressive in defeat.

Trevor slides in the ring and grabs a mic from the corner.

TS: Yeah nice one crew you finally got my music right twice running but shut it now. This week I'm in a rush so I'm not going to keep you here long. I might have lost on my return but that was down to a little problem I feel with someone thinking we were playing French Cricket. This week though I am in a plain simple one on one match up. That Frenchman won't be trying to make any deals with me this week so I can focus on the win.

TS: Now focus I hear is something that is very hard to do with a hangover. So whilst Longinus might be nursing his crushed body right now with the hair of the dog; lessening the pain that he suffered at the hands of Scorpion with a stiff drink. I'm focused on winning. Longinus much as I'd like for you to come to the ring now I hear that you are currently unavailable. Now whilst I must congratulate you on trying to do some research on me I must warn you that I don't think going down the road to the local pub is of much use even if it is called the cricketers.

TS: Now Longinus you might be some great powerful guy with crowd pleasing power moves but I'm so fast that instead of seeing double like I hear you normally do you will be seeing quadruple. So I look forward to you finally finding your way to this ring just bear in mind that after my loss at Betrayal I'm in no mood for a long drawn out entertaining bout. This one is going to be over in the time is would take you to down a shot - except this time it's going to be my free scoring cricket shot that is downing you.

Trevor throws the mic down and slides out of the ring. He picks up his bat and walks to the top of the ramp before turning and playing an imaginary cricket stroke to the crowd.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

At the ringside commentary desk, Miss Jessica is swinging back and fore on her swivel chair, her legs crossed to protect her modesty due to a very short skirt.

Miss Jessica : Cassy’s going to go like, apoplectic in a minute. Total schizo. Look at him, he’s proper raging.

Miss Jessica smiles manipulatively as she twirls one of her pig tails

RJ : And you’re enjoying it! I bet that loss to The Saint was the best thing that could have happened for you – because now you’ve convinced Cassius to come down here and target everyone, just to get you excited.

Miss Jessica : Bore off, RJ. As if I’d want Cassy to lose to that freako. Do you know how much time and energy The Saint has cost me over the last year? Seriously, I had to cancel a well expensive manicure one day because he was snotting over Scorpy-o not respecting him. I was all like, Get a Life already. But it was too late, I ended up looking so off that day, nails all chipped to shi*, like 3 days overdue their treatment. Its times like that that make me want Cassy to beat him so bad. So… errrr NO, it wasn’t the best thing that could have happened - pleb.

Jessica suddenly shrieks, making RJ jump

Miss Jessica : OH… my god. I think I’m going to vom.

MW : What? What happened?

Miss Jessica looks away from the monitor in front of her, closing her eyes and points at it.

Miss Jessica : Did I seriously just see Patricks getting off with Skankarissa? That’s just… yuk. Like… vom.com.

Jessica petulantly kicks the desk in front of her and folds her arms crossly

RJ : What’s “vom” about that?

Miss Jessica narrows her eyes slyly at RJ

Miss Jessica : I have been putting it on a plate for Chris Patricks ‘Arj, seriously, like, I’ve been naked in his room and not even got a stiff… I mean a sniff. Now he’s all over Skanky? Whatever. I’m over it already. It’s not like he’s champion anymore anyway. Loser.

Screw it. What's wrong with Rapture anyway. Cass got his tongue?

See what I did there 'Arj. God, I should be out here all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:12 pm

Logan's expression changes to one of anger which takes Nay by surprise

LK: What do you mean if I NEED a partner? You trying to say I need help? Because I don't need anyone!

Nay looks puzzled at Logan who realises what he was saying and backtracks.

LK: Look.... I understand what your saying and I am sure McGraw was watching too, and seeing how there are no decent tag teams in this place anymore I am sure he will be looking to make someone go win the titles back, cos let's face it who else could? McManus seems to have been kissing McGraw's ass to be given some of the matches he has had recently, and Uryu hardly seems likely to be interested in working long term with Dexter's Lab does he? so let's see what happens....

Nay nods in agreement

LK: But don't think for one second I am your friend, don't take it personally thought, I just don't need "friends", It doesn't end well having friends around here anyway. I suggest you do the same, 'cos friends will eventually just turn around and stab you in the back! Let's just say.......that your not near the top of my list of enemies.

Logan smirks and fixes the tape on his hands.

LK: Now you fit to train? Cos it's about the time of day when the big man comes in and he doesn't like slackers.

Outside in the hallway a commotion can be heard, raised voices echo around the gym.

LK: Yep here he is, probably best you meet him anyway if you like?.............. AY! **** HEAD! COME HERE...

The commotion stops as the door to the gym flies open and a giant shadow is cast on the wall behind them, sporting a mohawk....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 09 Feb 2012, 10:05 am

Cassius looks up at the 6WF European Title and smiles, as he roughly strokes his chin. He looks back to Clarke James.

Cassius : Your nervousness may have dissipated… for now. But so has my patience.

I’m going to go out to the back now James. But unlike a year ago, when I did so in pathetic verbal defeat – this time I’m going because I’m bored of this now.

You see Clarke James… I could easily drop this microphone, and make everyone in the world watch the evolution of my words into actions, obliterating you and Rapture right now. But where would that get me?

It brings us back to impact, James… and I’m not talking about the inane, slapstick farce that will be your likely employment once the 6WF faithful finally see right through your act. Here to work your way to the top? Give me a break. If you had any respect for stature or position you wouldn't be out here displaying the raw nerve to interrupt me, Clarke.

No... what I’m talking about, is the impact such a display of strength and power would make here today… and upon evaluation I am inclined to believe it would be inconsequential Clarke. It would have next to no impact…. whatsoever. Nobody would care. It would be ordinary... it would be expected

Not like taking the Ultimate Weapon… the Divine Destroyer… The Saint, and stretching every last one of his muscles and sinews to their anatomical limits. Stretching the very fibres of the man himself, and making them squeal louder than his putrid, duplicitous mouth does when they finally snap.

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : Now THAT, Clarke… That would be impact!

That would make insignificant pests like you and Rapture… fear… …. once again.

So THAT... is what I'm going to do!

Cassius drops the mic with a thud, staring at Clarke James, then looks over to Rapture before turning his back and leaving the ring.

Miss Jessica : Well it looks like we’re done here. It’s been a pleasure boys. And hey, Wire… you do know those Lynx adverts are like, full of crap right? It SO doesn’t get a girl off – no matter how much of the can you use. Fousty or what?

Jessica puts her headset down and skips around the ring to join Cassius and they walk up the ramp together

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:08 am

James smirks at Cassius....

CJ: Cassius, just one more thing....

MW: Is this guy stupid?

Cassius stops on the ramp, slowly turning his head as Jessica strops in frustration....

CJ: You interupted me. My match. My ring. My issue. And next time you wanna stroll out here, puffing your chest out and talking about impact, it'll be me making the biggest impact of all, when i put the OLD world superpower flat on his ass and set him out to pasture.

James eyeballs Cassius before turning to Rapture.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:40 am

"Something for the weekend" by Divine Comedy starts playing in the arena, and a message on the TitanTron reads;

RESPAWN IN 5 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 3 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 SECOND

The screen shows a series of circles, almost hypnotic. The music cuts out and "Tonight Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins plays instead, the crowd goes wild (probably the biggest pop of the year Wink ) as Max Adamson's name and image appears on the screen and the Australian Phenom himself walks out onto the stage, he marches straight past Cassius Zhi on the ramp and gets into the ring with Clarke James and Rapture, he "borrows" the microphone from Clarke James.

Max: 'Scuse me for a sec, I just wanted to come out here and say that arguing with Cassius will get you nowhere. See, he is meaningless to you Clarke. You're the new European Champion! A Championship I made famous on two separate occasions. And on Lockdown we team up against Crapture and The Stain...

(The crowd cheer and Rapture doesn't look pleased)

Max: My point is Clarkey, you need to focus. You just had a Hell in a Cell match, you're in agony, you try to hide it, but you're hurt. The LAST thing you want to do is pee off Cassius. That dude is crazy, i'm sure you've seen our famous Tibetian Torture match. I still can't wee in a straight line.

(Clarke James looks a little awkward)

Max: Me and you might have clashed in the past, but the past doesn't matter. As much as I mock them, tonight we are up against two very talented wrestlers, and we need to focus on them. I want to focus on Professor Chaos, but i've got to focus on Saint and Rapture, as have you. Do yourself a favour, go to the back, rest up, and meet me out here later to kick Rapture and Saint's asses all over Birmingham!

(The crowd cheers and an Adamson chant starts up, Max stares at Rapture then back at Clarke James)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:49 pm

*Uryu stops and turns around to Chris, he looks around and sighs, shaking his head as he returns to you*

Uryu: I have seen most of what there is to see here in 6WF, I watch the young wresters evolve and I watch veterans return. I go out there and perform whenever I am asked to, whenever I feel I must because attitudes like yours are what I stand against. Heck, I remember when we teamed up, saw the look on your face and it looked happy. You were happy because the fans were cheering for us and we thrived on it like a drug.

*Uryu starts walking towards you*

Uryu: I go out there every night because I love this buisness and I love hearing the fans chant my name because it makes me feel good inside. If I even have only one fan in that arena chanting my name, would my performance drop? would I stop giving that one fan their moneys worth? HELL NO! That one person, even if they are at the back of the arena in the worst seat possible chanting as loudly as they could being drowned out by the other voices, I would hear them, point them out and give them the best show they would ever see. I may be getting old Chris, but my heart in still here, my soul is in the fans voices and my body is the ring itself. Does what you say affect me? why should it? I am here for the fans and they are here for me, if you have a problem with where I stand then I suggest we settle it next week in the ring.

*Uryu walks away slowly, but stops and turns around to Chris*

Uryu: I may be old, I may be falling apart physically but I am all heart and soul. I stand for what is right in this world, I stand for my friends, family and fans. You better watch your mouth before they ask me to close it for you permenantly.

*Uryu starts skipping away from Chris*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : happy!)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:56 pm

Blue Dragon steps into the gym, He smirks at the young man looking up at him and puts a fist out for Logan Kincade to match, the two bump fists and then Dragon looks towards Nay Bother, past his fist wich still hangs in the air. Nay Lifts his fist to match and Dragon just smirks and lowers his hand. Logan Kincade smiles and starts to snigger knowing exactly what's coming...

BD: Who's this Pr*ck?

Kincade shrugs as Nay Bother starts to look worried...

BD: Who are you? Pr*ck?

NB: I'm Na....

Dragon puts his hand up in Nay bothers face and, flustered, he stops mid sentence

BD: I'd like four double cheese burgers and a large fries with a strawberry milkshake and a large coke.. Did you already order Logan?

Kincade: He's not the Mackies run....

Nay I'm Na.....

Dragon once again puts his hand in his face and Nay Bother is becoming frustrated by the arrogance...

BD: Ah ok, you know what mate, I'm sorry, how could I have thought that.

He leans in and pats Nay on the shoulder...

BD: I'll have a Number 32, two Number 12s and a 20, and a strawberry milkshake and a large coke..... Logan did you.....

Kincade looks at Nay, a cross of confusion and frustration on his face and then at Blue Dragon, a wry smile creping onto his face as the two ex cons burst out laughing and Nay Bother just stands looking bemused, trying to figure out what just happened...

BD: Nay... Christ your funny....

Dragon takes a deep breath before rising back up to his full height and extending a hand to Nay Bother....

BD: Nay Bother... I've heard about you from Logan and from Crying Freeman. Uryu. I've been watching your matches, I'm impressed. My name is Blue Dragon, Pleasure to finally meet you....

Nay takes Dragons hand and two men nod at each other. Kincade looks on, smiling to himself before realising and forcing it away...

BD: So... You teamed with Logan here and took care of the loose ends known as Uryu... well done, I gotta say I had high hopes for 'Team Watercooler' but it soon became clear that Uryu's head wasn’t where it should be, I could see that a good few months back before they won the gold. I did warn you Logan

Kincade just looks at him, slight anger at the fact that Dragon was right all along.

BD: Uryu has had issues since his return, you see not many people remember exactly what went down all that time ago, But I do.....

Nay Bother looks intrueged as Dragon sits on a bench and the others join him sitting in a triangle the men grab a bottle of water each and relax as Blue Dragon looks to the ceiling as if recalling things from a long time ago, another life even....

BD: Lets start where's best ay lads, the beginning... I was a different man back then, I was tagging with a monster named Nemesis, he was the man who brought me back to this company after a long absence. He brought me back to help hi take over this place, there was no one who could have stood in our way, we would rule with an iron fist, make fear our weapon and take all we wanted. That was the man I was back then, selfish, thoughtless, weak minded and willing to do anything for a fight. The closest thing to resistance that we could find was a team that the people loved.. Uryu and Gregers, at the time I wanted to hurt them both so much, I started to mess with them both, more soGregers as We pushed and poked, teased and prodded at his already weak mind, something within him wwas stirring something that had been repressed, something that he had long pushed away from, something inside that he had previously been able tto ignore.... Chaos....

Nay Bothers eyes are wide as he listens, hearing this for the first time he is amazed than the man now holding the 6WF Championship is the result of a phycological attack. Logan Kincade looks on trying not to look too interested, in reality listening to a story that he finds just as interesting as the first time he heard it...

BD: Don’t get me wrong Gregs was a good guy, He was young, In love and he had a very good friend in Uryu. He could use these things to help him control the inner Chaos that was so desperately trying to claw it's way out. He was doing a very good job of keeping it all under control, until he faced me. I did say that I was a different man back then, and I mean it. You see, I pushed Gregers a little too far in a hardcore match and I saw a little of the Chaos that had threatened to take over and the really sick thing was. I liked it, I pushed and I prodded harder than ever before, Me and Nemesis taunted Gregs and Uryu until he was ready to snap and Chaos would take over at times to deliver what can only be described now as disturbing moments, I realised what we needed to put him over the edge and began to torment his, then girlfriend, Clarrissa. I was sick in the head myself back then as I did all of this in the hope of releasing Chaos so that I could challenge him and gain some sort of satisfaction from battling the sick persona. Only, it wasn’tfaced the true test, It was Uryu, at Born in Fire, Gregers finally snapped and Chaos took over fulfulfulfully. therhreat left that could bring Gregers back to the forefront and Chaos made sure that that could not happen, so he burned the last part of Gregers, He burned his tagteam partner, Uryu. He Burned him alive...

Nay Bother is still listening intently as Logan swallows a lump in his throat

BD: I had accomplished my goal, I had unleashed chaos onto the 6WF, I was ready to face him one on one and challenge him to see who the real sicko was here in 6WF. My then Partner Nemesis had a plan, He would get help from his master. And this would gain him and us ultimate power here. I was ready to meet this master of his and embrace what ever I needed to get what I wanted and that was a fair fight with Chaos. When Nemesis revealed Chaos as his master I was nearly destroyed by the two of them and left to rot. By the time I came back to the 6WF I was a changed man, and for the better. I was only too please to learn that Chaos had destroyed Nemesis and proved himself to be the psychopath he truly is. And the rest, they say, is history...

Dragon looks at their to faces and smiles at the different reactions, Nay bother is staring open mouthed, amazed at the string of events reviled to him. Logan Kincade on the other hand is sitting looking at the floor looking bored out of his skull.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:23 pm

*Nay realises that he has started to drool and wipes his mouth clear and stops staring*

Nay: Well i can see why you guys have trust issues, but i am not asking to be your friends, I am gonna put my hands up right here and say that if i have to fight you to climb the ladder, i will and i will have no qualms about doing it.

*Logan starts to get that angry look again, while Blue Dragon is just looking at the new kid, trying to get a read on him, Nay looks at Logan*

Nay: Let me finish Logan, you see there is a big difference between being friends and not disliking someone, trusting each other and working together. I may be new to this business but i have seen enough to know that at the end of the day we are all looking out for ourselves. I don't claim to be any better.

*Nay turns to look at Blue Dragon and nods*

Nay: That story you have just told does nothing but prove this point. My own experiences so far prove this point. That doesn't mean we cant work together Logan so long as we put all our cards are put on the table...

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:49 pm

(We cut to the arena where the lights are down and a single spotlight is illuminating a figure sitting on the top of one of the turnbuckles. The crowd soon realise who it is and start a deafening boo. The figure simply raises his finger to his mouth causing the boos to amplify even further)

C: Oh how I've missed your pathetic little excuses for insults. We all know that you are not on my intellectual level but seriously. You'd think that a year on from my infamous European title reign we would have got a bit further on the insults than this.

(The crowd boos again)

C: Seriously? Its as if you don't listen to a word that I say. Either that or it all goes over your pathetic little heads.

(Chaos laughs)

C: Your true prophet does not expect you to grasp the importance of the manner of victory last Sunday. Patrick's mind is almost as broken as mine, it was as if there were two of your True Prophet in the ring. Max never stood a chance. Chaos rose indeed. And here I am before you still your Undisputed 6WF Champion. The top of the mountain. The Greatest in the world.

Step forward the next Challenger.

Crime Lord. A man I have never faced but has been demoted from his past glory to nothing but a yes man for the rejected followers of Hero. What happened there Crimey? You can talk the talk about how your True Prophet is nothing but a Hero wannabe. Yet here we are with you part of his falling legacy whilst I parade around with this belt.

Whether you or the rest of these parasites want to admit it or not I am the Greatest wrestler in this company and you know that. No one wants a new Hero, but the people deserve a leader. A leader who can tell them exactly how to live. How they have ruined their lives. How without the words of their True Prophet they will have no choice but to remain pathetic little parasites for the rest of their lives.

You see Crime Lord, we are now well and truly into the age of Chaos. Your time went a long time ago.

So am I ready?

Ready for what?

Ready to destroy whats left of your Legacy

Ready to become the Greatest Icon in 6WF History

(Chaos laughs)

See you on Lockdown you pathetic deluded parasite.

(The lights go off and when they come back up Chaos is gone)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next