The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 13/1

+9
Gregers
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ncfc_Tooze
Lee
Uryu Ishida
Nay
Marky
Adam D
Mat
13 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 13/1 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 13/1

Post by Mat Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Match 1
Scorpion/Jerome Dubois vs Hobo/Longinus

Match 2
Interfed Cup
Rapture vs Shaun Styles

Match 3
Nay Bother/Dexter Morgan vs Uryu/Logan Kincade

Match 4
James McManus vs Christopher Patricks

Match 5
JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord

Match 6
Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch

Main Event
Chaos vs Max Adamson

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 13/1 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 13/1

Post by Adam D Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Hobo exits the shower in the locker room, in time to see the match card being pinned up. He takes a stroll over and looks at the list of names.

H: This is going to be fun.

He strolls over to his kit bag, still dripping from the shower and naked, and takes out his cell phone.

Tuberculosis: Oi! This isnt your private dressing room now - put on a towel!

Hobo quickly wraps a towel around him before dialing a number and speaking.

H: Primetime - I need you to get me some information on Scorpion and Longinus. Whats that? A legend Killer you say! If I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say that I would have 7 dollars now! Is this kid for real? So who exactly has he "killed"?

a long pause whilst Hobo waits/

H: Hello? Oh you are still there! No it wasnt a rhetorical question! So nobody of interest then? He's a belt holder? Are they just handing them out with lunch these days?

Laughter can be heard on the other end of the phone.

H: now I know about Dubois and the threat he poses.

More laughter can be heard on the other end of the phone.

H: Yeah I know! that was a good one! Anyway, send Longinus a gift fruit basket from me. Leave a message that reads "its a pleasure to be tagging with you". And whilst you are at it, send him a "Hobo - 1st ever Grand Slam Champ" T Shirt. Got get rid of them somehow! Catch you later.

Hobo closes his cell phone and puts it back into the bag. as he does so, his towel drops to the floor.

Chad Dack: Seriously Hobo - go back to your old personal locker room - my eyes cant take anymore!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 pm

"Something for the weekend" by Divine Comedy starts playing in the arena, and a message on the TitanTron reads;

RESPAWN IN 5 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 3 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 SECOND

The screen shows a series of circles, almost hypnotic. The music cuts out and "Tonight Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins plays instead, the crowd goes wild as Max Adamson's name and image appears on the screen and the Australian Phenom himself walks out onto the stage, he looks as confident as ever, he points at the fans and he gets into the ring.

RJ: Max Adamson is back in 6WF Michael, and he looks like he's been in the gym lately too...

MW: I'd say Max has built up a bit more muscle, but I wanna know why he thinks he can come back to 6WF when he has been replaced.

(Max is handed a microphone and waits for the crowd to die down)

Crowd: Adamson! Adamson! Adamson! Adamson!

Max: You know something, when I beat Jeff Brazier at Born In Fire in November, I looked back on my career. Max Adamson, 6CW Champion, two time 6WF European Champion, two time 6WF Tag Team Champion, throw in a couple of Australian Championship reigns and an unbeaten record at Born In Fire, and you've got some achievements that most 6WF wrestlers would only dream of! And when I left Born In Fire, victorious, I fully expected to see the end credits for Max Adamson. I was expecting to set off in a hot air balloon with Princess Toadstool, but all I got was "Mario, your Princess is in another castle".

You see, it's dawned on me. My one aim was to win the 6WF World Championship, now known as the 6WF Undisputed Championship. My one goal was to finally win the big one in 6WF and become a Triple crown winner in 6WF. In my 6WF career i've had plenty of World Championship matches, but you know what? I didn't take my chance. I didn't take my opportunity, and instead of retiring back to Perth, Australia, instead of retiring from Wrestling and sitting on a golden sandy beach in 30 degree centigrade sunshine, with a cocktail inside half a coconut, i'm back in Birmingham, England, prancing around in front of the 6WF fans, because I just can't let it go that I never became World Champion in 6WF!

That, ladies and Gentle Ben, is why Max Adamson is back. I have Respawned, I have returned, with the aim of becoming 6WF Undisputed Champion. Don't get me wrong, I am not here to walk into a title match, I am here to EARN myself a title match. Ignore Jeff Brazier at Born in Fire, this is about Max Adamson, the new and improved Max Adamson, the REAL Max Adamson, kicking ass and chewing bubblegum until I run out of bubblegum or until I become your Undisputed Champion. I've done my homework, I know the 6CWF roster won't be happy to see me back, but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

And while Chaos will think this is purely about me getting revenge because he was the man who got rid of Max Adamson from this place, that's just a happy coincidence. Chaos v Max Adamson is a match that WILL happen again, only next time it will be for that Undisputed Championship.

Then there's Chris Patricks. Old buddy old pal. I hope you find your wife soon.

And then there's you people. Cheering on whichever "flavour of the month" is doing well, standing on your chairs chanting for the next 15 minute wonder. But hear this. Max Adamson has never been just a flavour of the month, Max Adamson has never been anyone craving their 15 minutes of fame, Max Adamson is going to be the reason you people show up here, whether you like me or not, Max Adamson creates controversy, I am the Catalyst of Controversy, and I don't care if I get cheered or booed, I am here, to one way or another, become the 6WF Undisputed Champion. No man, woman or River Ace can stop me from doing just that.

Hashtag Sat on his arse to Main Event.

(Max Adamson leaves the ring as "Tonight Tonight" kicks in again, the crowd still chant his name as he walks to the back)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

*I Fought the Law* starts playing through the arena speakers.*

*Nay Bother comes out microphone in hand, he stops on the stage has a quick look up to the ceiling but cant see anything. He walks down the ramp, climbing into the ring via the steps, and heads for a turnbuckle to sit on*

*The crowd can be heard cheering, and one fan has a sign with the words thank you Nay and a picture of him super kicking Jedward*

Nay Bother: I made a plea last week that i wanted to fight, that i wasn't happy with the management overlooking me for returning "big" names. Well they have listened and put me in a Tag Match with Dexter Morgan, a little ironically as my partner.

I don't know much about Dexter, i did a little research and found information that shows he is a former a Freeweight Champion, a man with a good pedigree. I look forward to partnering him.

Our opponents Uryu and Logan Kincade, two men who make a good team, the very two men who chaperoned me to the ring on my first day in the company, introduced me to you, the fans.

I have thanked them for that introduction, but come match time, any and all niceties must be put to the side for our match. I will be bringing my A game, putting everything on the line. We all know what will happen if i lose concentration for even 1 split second.

This is the opportunity i asked for, for me to prove i belong in 6WF, prove i should be on future cards, prove that management should look to the future, not the past.

I have a need to succeed, prove that I AM the future, and it starts here with victory.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

*Uryu watches Nay Bothers promo slowly and nods, talking to someone in another room*

Uryu: Look at him, kinda reminds me of when I first got here. Confident, arrogant, but not too much and even a little suave. You remember when I first came here, challenged JJ Johnson to a title match and was sent to the back of a VERY long line. After my first match with you, I kept challenging you again and again.

???: Why?

Uryu: To prove it to the guys in charge that I could beat you and it paid off. You got so confident and so cocky that in our 4th match you decided to go high risk, only for me to turn it into a pin.

???: Don't remind me, you ran around with the biggest grin on your face for weeks.

*Uryu laughs a little and sighs*

Uryu: Fun times for me, but I came to ask you a question. Why do you keep coming back, why does everybody come back just to risk their careers? It isn't for the food or the area surrounding the arena...

*Cassius slowly walks towards Uryu in ring gear*

Cassius:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen Nay Bother looks really fired up for his match against Team Watercooler themselves Uryu and Logan.

MW: Or as I like to see them Uryu and the Idiot hot head

RJ: I won't argue he has a temper, but that can be a good thing sometimes

MW: But more often than not it has gotten him into trouble, He almost got fired for trying to lay a hand on James McManus a few weeks ago, but then again he is a coward he wouldn't even come out here to face a newbie like N.....

Just as Wire is about to finish a voice is heard over the arena speaker system.

??: The future?.... The future? you sound like someone else I know.

Nay looks to the top of the ramp as the lights start to flicker. Suddenly the whole arena is bathed in red light as the familiar opening notes of Master of Puppets blasts out sending the fans into a frenzy.

Logan Kincade steps onto the top of the ramp as pyros explode in time to the music. Logan takes his time coming to the bottom of the ramp feeding off the fans cheers, he finally enters the ring where he continues to pose for the fans climbing opposite turnbuckles. He shouts for a Mic and holds it to his lips.

LK: Hey.....Nay

Nay nods at Logan

LK: So, you got your match, good for you. And your gonna win you say? well that's the spirit I suppose.

LK: I just thought I would come out here and give you a friendly warning, I am hell bent! on getting another shot at the Paradise Swingers, and NO ONE, is gonna stand in my way, NO one!...

...if I have to beat everyone in this company before I get a chance to face that idiot James McManus then so be it, starting at the bottom and making my way up is fine by me.

fine, by, me.

Nay has his eyes focused on Logan with a smirk on his face.

LK: Don't get me wrong, I won't take you lightly, Uryu has faith in you so you must be good...... but do NOT! take me lightly my friend. I am in no mood with things that have happened around here recently....

Logan smirks at Nay and turns to head out the ring...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:11 pm

??- 10 seconds, 10 seconds and you would have been put out of action Patricks, for a very long time.
10 seconds and i would have come off that turnbuckle and crushed your ankle.
But no Max Adamson had to come out to the ring and rescue you.

Mcmanus steps out on to the ramp and smiles at nay and kincade standing in the ring.

JM- that will be different when I beat you this week, Patricks. The end

Mcmanus points at the 2 men in the ring

JM- Now listen to you two talking about who the future is, you both know full well that that is me, and it has already begun.
The Tag Titles will be mine and the fanatics as soon as the board book the match.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Logan shakes his head and starts to laugh

LK: Ohhhh Jimmy, I so hope you do win them titles...

Crowd: Booooooo

...because I will enjoy beating the snot out of your face then taking the belt and holding over your broken bloodied body

Crowd: Woooooooo LO-GAN LO-GAN LO-GAN...

McManus stands smirking and looking confident at the top of the ramp.

LK: Why are you here Jimmy? Ay? You too scared to call out Patricks? Is it because you know one on one......You don't stand a chance?

Logan smiles down at James.

McManus's face changes to one of anger, then he laughs to himself...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

JM- Thats right Logan we will win the titles, but, but, it will not be my blood spilt IF you get the chance to face us it will be yours and uryu's.
But first you will have to prove that you deserve the chance to face us, as currently you are at the back of the queue and to be honest i would not be bothered if you stayed there.
Why am I out here, simple, i got bored of hearing your arguing.
As for Patricks, I don't need to do anything to him prior to the match as I will do my speaking to him in the ring, when I beat him and leave him crumpled in a heap, like i have done twice already

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

*Nay Is still sitting on the turnbuckle, he has been looking between Logan in the ring and McManus on the stage, he finally settles on McManus*

NB - McManus is it? I don't believe we had been properly introduced, the pleasure is all yours i can assure you.

*McManus looks back to the ring a little annoyed*

NB - I see i don't even come into your thinking McManus, but take this as a friendly bit of advise, it wont be long till you have to take notice.

*Nay turns to Logan*

NB - I respect you Logan, i have no doubt you will come out here all guns blazing, i would not expect anything less. Just be warned i will be doing everything in my power to win.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

Cassius stares at Uryu

Cassius : Why do I keep coming back?

Cassius thinks for a moment then looks as if he is offended

Cassius : Do you wish I’d stayed away Uryu? Am I not welcomed from some quarters of the 6WF?

Cassius maintains his stare then laughs

Cassius : Apologies if that seems as equally a stupid and inane question as the one you posed a moment ago. Of course I know I’m unwelcome here at 6WF. Because as I stepped out of the crimson cloud, and into the arena for the first time in six months, I could hear the roar of the 6WF fans, hitting me in the chest like a tribal drum calling for war. But I could also hear the collective sigh from behind of twenty to thirty wrestlers, who know deep down that they have no chance when up against The Great Wall. The Great Wall which surrounds them once more.

Why do I come back, Uryu?

It’s that feeling. Knowing that people like you fear me. Knowing that people like you… can’t beat me. And knowing that people like you, know it themselves.

Cassius strokes his chin and laughs

Cassius : I enjoy watching futility take hold of a man, Uryu. Such a devastating, destructive disease. And one I relish researching.

Cassius starts to slowly pace around the room

Cassius : You know... It’s a vicious circle Uryu. Because it’s that fear, that hopelessness, that goes round and round, like a whirlpool of anxiety backstage, and forces someone to eventually do something drastic. Like run me down in cold-blood, or call the authorities to have me sectioned. People make those decisions through FEAR, Uryu. Because they no longer see any other option.

And it’s those decisions, taken in fear, which put me on the shelf – then ultimately force me to return.

Cassius takes a step towards Uryu

Cassius : I don’t buy this nice guy shtick you have Uryu. I don’t buy it at all. You may walk around chatting to everyone, and shaking their hands – a nice, polite word and greeting for all. But I know, deep down, if you were confronted with the task of scaling the Great Wall, week in, week out, night after night… if you put in the most monumental of efforts every single show, only to lie defeated at my hand… then walk up to the scrap piece of paper pinned on the board, and see McGraw’s dismissive flick of the pen condemn you to that same fate again the next night – eventually even you would be forced to do something drastic, Uryu.

Tell me it isn't true?

Cassius eyeballs Uryu

Cassius : I don’t risk my career when I come back, Uryu.

People like Saint risk THEIRS when they take the decision to remove me from the equation. And I fail to believe that the respite gained is worth the inevitable punishment resultant.

Risk my career? ... ... THIS IS MY CAREER!

Cassius turns his back on Uryu

Cassius : And when it’s all over, and we each look back on matches fought, and titles won, and all those materialistic things that come with success. I’ll know that I was held in the greatest esteem… that I was the most respected ever… that I WAS PAID THE MOST SINCERE COMPLIMENTS OF ALL…

… Because people wanted to end my career,even take my life… to make theirs better.

Cassius turns back to Uryu with a vicious glint in his eye

Cassius : I come back, Uryu… to make them futile once again.

Now I ask you - in the face of such futility, why do you remain here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 pm

(Max Adamson is half way up the ramp when the lights go out and a sole spotlight illuminates Max on the ramp)

???: Why don't you just pause right there?

(Max looks around as the searchlights pan before Chaos swaggers out onto the stage. He is illuminated by a sole spotlight with the light glinting off of the World Title belt)

C: Max Adamson. The man who I showed the door, well what happened Max? Turning back on your promise, what was it, oh yes I remember you said if you failed to beat the True Prophet you would walk away. And walk away you did. Off into the sunset with a shattered ego. Well Max what really made you come back?

(Chaos slowly moves towards Max)

C: Did the parasites forget who you were? Or did you get fed up of living just you and your ego?

(Chaos laughs)

C: Max, the dynamics of this company have changed. There is no place for the old washed up has beans of yesteryear. The True Champion is here to stay and no amount of sneak attacks will change that.

Did you come back for retribution Max? Well why don't you just take your best shot. Your True Messiah was better than you back then and the gulf between us has only expanded.

Or did you come back for Christopher? Oh Max and Paddy, those were the days hey Max. Back when you were relevant. Is it jealousy that brought you back. Christopher main evented the biggest event of the year whilst you "starred" in a dark match that nobody cared about. Hell, you went one further and embarrassed not only yourself but the entire wrestling world at the Legends Club inductions. Your so called star power is at its absolute lowest which is why you took it upon yourself to return and ruin your best friend.

(Chaos laughs before pushing past Max and making his way down to the ring)

C: You see Max you are just a small fry now. The True Prophets words came true and the Messiah is now here. The True Champion will school you this Thursday on his birthday. What a nice present the company has given me, the return match of a man that I retired last year.

And even better that my protege will destroy Christopher earlier on in the evening. The Future will be unleashed this thursday.

The year of Chaos is over, The era of Chaos has just begun!

(Chaos holds the world title high in the air to boos from the crowd)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 pm

(Max Adamson stares at Chaos, he smiles at Chaos)

Max: Messiah? You're not the messiah, you're a very naughty boy Laugh

And as for why i'm "really" back, I already explained. I "really" came back to win the 6WF Undisputed Championship, I "really" came back to fulfill the destiny I never achieved. Chaos beat Max Adamson last year, Max Adamson walked away. Max Adamson trained, Max Adamson prepared, Max Adamson planned, and here we are, Max Adamson and Chaos, only this time i'm better, i'm stronger, and when we go one on one in the Main Event, I will show you exactly that.

(Max's smile changes to an even bigger smile)

Max: But just because you changed your name from Gregers to Chaos, we all know you're the same weedy kid who rolled up into 6WF, hanging onto the coattails of a giant and paying Clarissa to hang around with you.

(Max does a high pitched voice)

"I'm the greatest cruiserweight in the whole wide world!"

Max: You're the greatest pillock in the whole world. Somebody Hashtag "Chaos is a pillock" and get it trending on Twitter. For a start, pretending to accept an award at the Legends Club ceremony was a prank, not real life. Surely you have a sense of humour, I mean, you thought Gregers would be accepted by these people, that had to be a wind-up didn't it?!

The life story of Chaos. He came to 6WF as Gregers, no-one liked him, his friends deserted him as quickly as they got to know him, he wooed Lady Clarissa, realised he was a moronic dweeb and flipped out, went coo coo kaa kaa, now he's Chaos, bringer of doom, the messiah to two blokes on his payroll.

I'm not going to criticise your wrestling ability, there's obviously a reason you hold the Undisputed Championship, but underestimate me at your peril Gregers lad, because Max Adamson is wrestling, i've beaten you before, and i'll beat you again, and when I do beat you again, we'll see who's the true prophet.

The year of Chaos is over, the year of Max Adamson has just begun! Boom Boom frickin' Pow!

(Max does the old Project X "X" symbol with his arms and he winks at Chaos as the crowd chant "Adamson" over and over)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 pm

(Chaos glares at Max before laughing)

C: Thats the first funny thing you've ever said Max. Oh wait, that part wasn't the joke? You really think you can beat me? Well why don't you just bring it now you jumped up little kangaroo

(The crowds anticipation begins to raise)

C: Or lets not, afterall your True Champion is not dressed to wrestle. Not that that would stop me from beating you with my eyes closed.

You see this Max (Chaos raises the title to boos from the crowd) a pathetic little moronic dweeb couldn't ever hope to achieve this. You just don't get it do you. This mask is my true self, not something to hide behind. Chaos has been unleashed on this company Max, and 8 months ago you were powerless to stop it.

(Chaos puts on an Australian accent)

"But I've trained really hard and thrown all of my shrimps on the barbie"

(Chaos laughs)

C: Max, no one cares. You're return was as anticlimatic as your whole career has been. Hiding behind your jokes, hiding behind your tag team partners, hiding from the truth.

There will be no sunset shot for your career Max, no glorious rise to the top.

Rather pathetic really isn't it?

And what then Max? What happens when the rest of the New Breed passes you. Men such as Rapture, McManus, Marshall. All deserving of a shot at this big gold belt before you. You're back to the bottom of the ladder Adamson, why don't you go ask your ex-Project X running buddy how that feels? Even better why don't you ask him what his take on the phrase "If you play with fire, then you're gonna get burnt" is!

(Chaos laughs)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 pm

*Uryu nods at Cassius and ponders*

Uryu: Why do I remain here? Well I left here twice because I was not ready, I returned this time because at Born in Fire 2010 I was turned into a human match and I wanted to get my revenge. I have put that on the back burner for now but while I was there recovering I thought about my future, what did I really want to do when I returned.

*Uryu smiles and looks at Cassius*

Uryu: What is everyones dream in 6WF? To be the best that they can be...I am performing day in and day out to the very best of my ability. Does it hurt to see that I am not rising as fast as I think I should be? Yes, it does.

*Cassius smirks at Uryu.*

Uryu: I have waited a long time for even a sniff of a chance. I once held the European Title and look at where I am now. I am on a slowly winding circle to retirement and I have little gold to show for it. Yes me and Logan were tag team champions and I praise everyone we face because at my age..you learn humility, respect. I know when I am beaten and only one person has pushed me that far and it ended up as a draw, no-one else has, not even you when you beat me week in and week out.

*Cassius looks at Uryu a little bemused*

Uryu: Friends in here are good in one sense but you cannot pin them to a wall or put them in a trophy cabinet. I like having friends but I won't be remembered here because of two title victories that I lost at the next defence. Cassius, I want to prove it to everyone that I deserve a shot at a title, I want what every man woman and child dreams of when they see the ring. I want the guys in the office to say "Look at this guy, he deserves something" I want Danny McGraw to see the potential that I bring, I want my patience answered, I can barely wait any longer...

*Uryu heads out of the room*

Uryu:...Cheers Cassius

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Cassius speaks to Uryu, stopping him in his tracks as he leaves the door.

Cassius : Patience is a virtue that holds little weight in this world Uryu.

I am the greatest that has ever graced this company – and if I’d have started at the bottom and worked my way up then ultimately I still would have proved as much. But that would have taken too much time, and too much energy, and that Uryu, is wastage, it is inefficiency, it is ineptitude.

No Uryu. I caused a scene. I made an impact. And I proved I was the most terrifying thing to have ever graced this company... IMMEDIATELY.

Uryu stops in the doorway listening.

Cassius : If you are as good as you say you are. If you are as deserving as you believe yourself to be. Then you have to MAKE Danny McGraw see that you are. Not just work your shift and hope he’s looking in your direction as you do so. Because he won’t be Uryu!

Danny McGraw will either be dealing with someone less deserving who has door stepped his office and begged him for a shot of some description. Or he’ll be counting his stacks of money that people like you and I work tirelessly to earn for him.

Cassius strokes the back of his head, as if pensive and unsure.

Cassius : Like me, he has no interest in helping you Uryu.

But just think about your next step.

You’re going to leave this room, and you’re going to head over to that water cooler, because you probably believe that you deserve a drink after mustering up the balls to talk to come and talk to the New World Super-Power.

But are you just going to hold your cup under the tap and hope that it recognises your merit and quenches your thirst?

Cassius scowls at the back of Uryu’s head

Cassius : Or are you going to press down on that tap, and FORCE IT to fulfil your most natural of desires?

Uryu turns to look at Cassius, confused.

Cassius : Just imagine that tap, is McGraw’s windpipe – and you’ll start to understand what I’m saying.

He will only ever adorn you with recognition when he begins to realise what a dry, burning throat that aches with the desperation for hydration feels like himself.

At that moment Miss Jessica walks into the room and walks up to Cassius, stroking his chest then turning to face Uryu, taking Cassius’ arm and wrapping it around her waist.

Miss Jessica : What. The Hell. Is this freako doing here?

Cassius : Hmm. I was just enlightening Uryu as to the inevitable plight of the nice guy.

Miss Jessica nuzzles her hair backwards into Cassius’ chest and shoulder, pulling one strand across her face to playfully chew on it.

Miss Jessica : I couldn’t tell you. A nice guy is not really my thing.

Cassius : That’s exactly the point I was making. A nice guy… is not really anybody’s thing, Uryu.

Nobody cares. Nobody likes.

Miss Jessica : Like… nobody fancies.

Cassius : Nobody… even… notices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

*Uryu leaves Cassius' room and looks around.*

Uryu: Why do nice guys finish last? I do risky moves, I plan ahead and look at my opponents carefully. I physically feel twenty five.

*Uryu looks up at Danny McGraws office and is tempted to knock on it but looks around.*

Uryu: No...I will wait.

*Uryu heads to the water cooler*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Miss Jessica spins around and throws her arms up around Cassius’ neck.

Cassius : What are you doing?

Cassius slowly takes her hands, unclasps them and places them back by her side

Miss Jessica : Oh chillax already will you. It’s not like I’m going to molest you or anything.

She rolls her eyes in annoyance

Miss Jessica : Like… Why are you helping him out anyway? He is SUCH a loser, hanging around on rooftops and by water coolers, making friends with everyone like it’s some geeky social club around here or something.

Cassius paces over to a table and makes himself a green tea, slowly stirring it.

Cassius : Oh Jessica… I thought you’d be the expert in the potential benefits of a little networking. What could be the harm in tapping a little into someone who knows everyone? It could reveal itself to be a very valuable resource one day.

Miss Jessica smiles manipulatively.

Miss Jessica : You say that… but what could be the harm in you and I locking that door right now to keep freakos like that out whilst we test our own little network connections? But you seem… reluctant.

I mean, seriously? Who passed up an opportunity like this? You are such a homo or something.

Jessica bites her bottom lip seductively, as Cassius gulps his tea and points to the door.

Cassius : Right now I have other matters to address. I’m going to go out to the ring.

Miss Jessica : Oh. Good. Because I’ve got a little surprise that I might just slip into whilst you’re out there. You’re so going to drool that yukky tea all over the place when you see it.

Cassius looks at her suspiciously as he downs the last of his tea.

Cassius : You’re mental.

Miss Jessica : No. I think you’ll find you are actually. You’ve even got the certificate to prove it.

Jessica giggles as Cassius leaves the locker room. She goes to her wardrobe and smiles as she delicately takes out an outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

(Max feigns offence at the "shrimp on the barbie" comment)

Max: That is offensive, and that is racist my mask wearing friend. If that's your attitude you should drop the Championship and go support or play for Liverpool Football Club.

(Max rolls his eyes)

Max: Anyway Gregers, it's that sense of humour that made no-one like you in the first place. And as for this myth that I am past it, this myth that I am going to be overtaken by the likes of Rapture, McManus and Marshall, as i've said, you will find out first hand that Max Adamson is not a Ric Flair type of guy who wheels out his old, decrepid carcas for one final, final, final, final final payday. Max Adamson is stronger, faster, wittier and as it happens, better than ever before. Excuse me for one second.

(Max stops talking to do 10 star jumps, the crowd lap it up)

Max: See, i'm pumped and ready to go! But it's not that the old Max Adamson was that bad, I was good enough to Main Event shows consistantly since before you were raising hell with Hellraiser, but now i'm better, and if you think because you've beaten me once that you're better than me, like i've said, i've beaten your ass enough times in the past and i'm gonna be beating your ass enough times in the present and future!

Crowd: Ad-am-son x10

Max: And again, as i've pointed out, you really should pay attention to what I say instead of talking to yourself in third person mode. As i've pointed out, I said you were a moronic dweeb who could wrestle. You're still a moronic dweeb, and you always will be. Championship or no Championship. And you're a pillock, I called you a pillock too, but you're not denying that so i'll assume you're well aware of that Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out around the arena, and the crowd go wild as a crimson haze falls over the stage, perforated by bright yellow, searching spotlights.

RJ : He’s unstable. He’s unpredictable. And he’s downright violent – but there is no doubting these fans absolutely love Cassius Zhi.

The noise ramps up as Cassius’ muscular frame breaks through the mist. The Tibetan Torture Machine stands atop the stage for a moment, surveying the front few rows of the crowd intensely, before making his way down the ramp and rolling into the ring. Cassius stands in the centre of the ring, and looks vacantly into the crowd as they chant.

Fans : Cassius Gonna Kill Ya! Cassius Gonna Kill Ya!

Cassius slowly walks to the corner of the ring, and aggressively snatches a microphone from the ring announcer who had politely passed it through the ropes. Zhi steps back into the centre of the ring and slowly lifts the mic to his mouth.

Cassius : Saint….

Suddenly Cassius is cut off as the bright yellow spotlights turn and illuminate the ramp. Cassius stops talking and looks at the ramp confusedly. The crowd start murmuring before “Follow the Yellow Brick Road” starts to play, and Cassius starts to look angered.

RJ : What the hell is going on here?

MW : Who knows… wait, oh my God. I love it whatever it is!

RJ, Wire and some of the crowd laugh as Miss Jessica skips out onto the yellow ramp, wearing a full Dorothy costume from Wizard of Oz – with blue and white countrified dress, somewhat shorter than Dorothy wore it, and long pig tails, carrying a big wicker basket in one hand and a microphone in the other. Cassius can’t hide his annoyance.

Cassius : What… … are you doing?

Miss Jessica screws up her nose at Cassius, standing halfway down the yellow ramp as the music cuts.

Miss Jessica : Well D’uh. I’m doing what any good manager would do in this situation. After your promo, like, totally bombed last week - and I’m not saying it’s your fault, I mean, seriously, who hasn’t seen the Return to Oz? – but these losers were looking around like they had just found out their brother was their mother, which is probably like, so true in most cases, but still they were in, like, a total state of confusia. I’m just out here to save you from yourself.

Plus I thought this outfit would totally get you off.

And it so does, doesn’t it?

MW : Yes.

Miss Jessica tugs on the edge of her skirt, biting her lip, as Cassius stares at her emotionlessly.

Cassius : I’m out here to address that arrogant son-of-a-bitch The Saint, the bast(beep) that put me away in a hospital for 6 months, and you’re out here prancing around as a children’s character? Really?

Miss Jessica : Wowzer. Like, chill out stress head. You just do your thing, and I’ll be out here making sure it goes ok today. I mean… this is like, commitment central from me, because as much as it made me want to throw up a bit in my mouth, I’ve even bought these fans presents.

Jessica reaches into her basket and takes out several copies of Return to Oz on DVD and starts passing them out.

Miss Jessica : I mean, it’s not out on Blu-Ray yet – but after you got it trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter last week, it soon will be. And it’s not as if any of these povos could afford a Blu-Ray player yet anyway.

Jessica giggles before one fan throws the DVD back.

Miss Jessica : Rude. Anyway, what would you like? I’ve brought a few others, just in case Cassy here starts referencing some other obscure movie to you lot who just so obviously don’t have a clue.

She rummages in her basket

MW : Is that a euphemism?

RJ : How can that be a euphemism? It’s a stage direction.

Miss Jessica : How about, The Matador featuring Pierce Brosnan? No? You’re probably not going to reference that.
I’ve got… let’s see here… Shanghai Ninja 2 featuring JJ Johnson? Looks lame-o.
Umm… The Career of Max Adamson So Far, featuring Max Adamson – seriously? I wish he’d return to Oz already. Though hey Cassy – you’re on here! Winning of course.

Cassius takes holds of the ropes, seeming to squeeze them with frustration. Miss Jessica continues in ignorance

Miss Jessica : There’s Mean Girls – but that’s for me to reference, OBviously. Especially when I’m looking so fetch like I do right now.
What else have we got in here?
We’ve got One Night with Miss Jes….

Jessica starts to blush and throws it back in the basket

Fan 1 : Featuring Lex Hart…

Fan 2 : … And a cucumber. I’ve seen it!

Fan 1 : I've seen it three times!

Miss Jessica : (squealing) SHUT UP! How did that get in there?

Cassius is still looking on, unamused. Miss Jessica walks up the stairs and stops, looking over her shoulder at the fans with sly eyes.

Miss Jessica : In my defence – HE was the one using the cucumber. And he was only eating it! He just likes to eat salad in such occasions for some reason. SUCH a freako. Seriously - He's like a rabbit. In more ways than one.

She turns her head back with a flick, then steps into the ring to join Cassius. She looks up at his snarling face innocently, and runs one finger along his shoulder.

Miss Jessica : Would it help right now, if I said I was just trying to help?

I mean… it’s not as if it’s my fault they don’t know the Return to Oz is it?

Cassius : Why do you keep going on about Return to Oz?

Miss Jessica : YOU BROUGHT IT UP!

Cassius : LAST WEEK!

Miss Jessica : BUT IT BOMBED! IT SUCKED! IT WAS A ONE WAY TICKET TO LOSERVILLE!

Cassius : SO HOW WILL IT HELP ME IF YOU BRING IT UP AGAIN?

Cassius and Jessica stare at each other, Cassius intense with anger and Jessica red in the face with frustration. Then Miss Jessica smiles mischievously.

Miss Jessica : You are just, so hot when you’re angry.

Let’s just like, forget about The Saint for one day – I know you want me in this Dorothy get-up. I can so see it in your eyes. Let’s follow the yellow brick road back to your room already.

Cassius simmers down and starts to relax, looking Jessica up and down.

Cassius : We can go back to my room – this has been a disaster anyway. BUT ONLY to watch one of your DVD’s.

Miss Jessica takes a step towards Cassius, putting a hand on his chest.

Miss Jessica : Woah pervo. Why would you want to watch the DVD, when you could play the starring role tonight?

Cassius : I MEANT ONE OF YOUR SCOUTING DVD’S DAMN IT! OF SAINT - FOR GOD’S SAKE….

Miss Jessica jumps back, but looks excited.

Miss Jessica : OK, whatever Mr. Bore-off. Have it your way. But let’s go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

(Chaos stares at Max)

C: Now that was quite possibly the worst response I've ever heard, that was even worse than your return promo. Childish insult after childish insult, is that all you've got Max? Or is it going to be revealed that you had those written for you by some other lowlife in this company. Max, you might have had the "glorious" return but do you know what the sad thing was. Most of these parasites had forgotten who you were.

(Chaos laughs)

Have you noticed how deep voiced the cheers of "Adamson, Adamson" are. That'll be the trolls of the internet getting all excited. In their Captain Australia costumes they will follow you 'til the end. How you broke their hearts when you failed to win the big one yet again back in June. And yet here you are, causing a bunch of boys who refuse to grow up to go searching for a tissue. These are the sort of fans that have watched "Max and Xanthi" over 400 times. They're the sort of fans who spend their whole lives on the internet, talking to there friends. Making little comments that make the pain go away momentarily, the shame of living in their mums basement. Max Adamson, the saviour of the pathetic parasites has returned. Oh aren't we blessed to have you back with us.

You see this belt Max (Chaos raises the belt high in the air again), take a good hard look at it because this is the closest you're going to get whilst there is breath in my body. Afterall why could you possibly stand a chance when your True Champion destroyed the more talented half of your infamous tag team.

(Chaos laughs once more)

C: So what is it going to be Max? More petty little insults, more complaints of how you are going to rise to the top of the mountain, more lies to these parasites. Afterall Max, these parasites detest me because I am better than them. They detest me because their puny little brains cannot possibly hope to understand the words and actions that the True Prophet has undertaken. However, the hatred that they will hold for you once you fail them yet again is not something I would wish on even my most detested enemy. And you Max are not that. You don't even register on my radar.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Max looks deep in thought as he takes in what Chaos says.

Max: Am I going to continue with more petty insults? Am I going to keep telling my fans that i'm going to become 6WF Undisputed Champion?

(Max looks around at the fans almost saddened, then he turns to Chaos and grins)

Max: You're damn right I am, Mister Poopypants!

(The crowd cheers)

Max: Of course i'm going to keep telling this audience that i'm going to take that Championship from you, of course i'm going to keep calling you names. Do you know why Chaos? Because it's all true! I am going to kick your ass, it's true! I am going to dethrone the so-called True Prophet, it's true. And you are a pathetic dweeb, and you suck, with the Lord Hero as my witness, it's true!

(The crowd start a "Chaos sucks" chant)

Max: If i'm honest Chaos, all I have is childish insults. All I have is what you might call false hope for these fans. But that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what I say, or what you say, because I know, and deep, deep, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp down you know it too, I will kick your ass Gregers and eventually, I will take "your" Championship away from you. I may not register on your radar of enemies, but when i'm wearing the 6WF Undisputed Championship and your waist starts getting cold at nights, you'll come to hate me properly, of that i'm sure.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm

(Chaos inhales as if inhaling the boos from the crowd)

C: Oh Max, that was almost heartfelt. I'm sure Captain Sweatpants, King Fosters and Debra Morgan are loving the fire that their icon is showing. Except that you're not Max. What makes you think you even deserve a shot at my title? You returned big woop. You talk the talk even bigger woop. You won't win the title woop de blooming woop.

(Chaos laughs)

C: You see Max you may be more prepared than ever before but at the end of the day you are just another parasite. This title will not be leaving my waist anytime soon. So why don't you go and see if any other champion will entertain you, I hear that they dish out shots at the European title to past it has beans. Why don't you see if the parasite follower Marshall Murdoch is open to your pre-school level of insults.

Oh and Max, before you go. I answer by many names nowadays, try and use one of them you parasite.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

“Tear Away” blasts out the speakers and the 6WF arena is instantly filled with boos. There is no movement on the ramp for several moments until Rapture slowly walks out on to the stage. His presence does nothing but intensify the boos from the crowd. He stands at the top of the ramp, taking in the crowd but after several seconds he begins to shake his head. Rapture begins to walk down the ramp, he takes no notice of the fans throwing abuse his direction as his eyes are fixed on the ring. He eventually gets ringside and instantly begins to bark orders at a ring side attendant for a microphone. Once he has received the mic, he skulks into the ring and instantly tells the crowd to shut up. The crowd just retaliate with a barrage of boos and Rapture looks unimpressed.

“Will you just all show me some god dam respect? Do you not realise the sacrifices I make for your precious company? No, I didn’t think so because you are all blind from the truth. This Interfed Cup I have so wrongfully been thrown into is nothing more a one man show as far as Team 6WF are concerned. There are supposed to be four guys in this team but only one truly shows his ability and fights to the death for this company, and that person is me. Week in, week out I bust my gut for this company because I don’t want to lose to the vermin across in 6CW. This Interfed Cup is well below my pay grade, yet I am the only one showing some grit and determination to actually win the thing. I don’t think that speaks much for the other guys involved, but what did they expect from three absolute amateurs? It’s pretty much Rapture versus Team 6CW, yet not one of them have pinned me? Again, it shows just how above I am of this ‘competition’. I’m better than every other guy in this cup and everyone knows it.

Once this little distraction is over with, it’s only upwards for Rapture. I am going to continue to dominate this roster, and going to show everyone put in my way why I am the best this company has to offer. Names like The Saint, Clarke James, Uryu Ishida and Cassius Zhi are those that have yet to meet Rapture one on one. They’d all meet the same fate, and that is to lose to the next big thing in 6WF. I will beat anyone put in front of me and who knows, a third title could even be on the cards. Before long, you will all cheer me and I will have the last laugh.”

Rapture smirks to himself before dropping the mic as the shows goes to commercials.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm

*Uryu is up on the roof, looking down onto the arena as he sees Chaos and Max Adamson trash talk each other, he talks to himself as TV's backstage show him looking down on the two.*

Uryu: I so want to interrupt these two, climb down a few feet and trash Chaos whilst praising Max. These two men are my friends, Chaos I know deep down somewhere in there knows that I am his friend. Max and I were Project X a few years back, he visited me when all seemed lost. I came back when all seemed lost for him. His last match here was against Chaos...he lost and took an absolute beating afterwards, putting him on the shelf. I want to help Chaos be my friend again, I want to show him that even a trace of our friendship still remains. I want to nurture that friendship in him. Who knows, maybe I can bring Gregers back, even if it's just a little bit or for one single day.

*Uryu looks to the distance as he starts choking up*

Uryu: As even one day can help...a friend see himself.

*Suddenly the roof door opens as the camera doesn't swing around, Uryu trying to keep himself from losing focus as he returns to watching Chaos and Max*

Uryu: I...I expected you here sooner Logan.

*Logan looked at Uryu, annoyed he was asked up here on such a cold day, but hearing Uryus' words as he walked up here made him understand that this was not the time to get mad. He sits next to Uryu and sighs*

LK: It's cold up here...

Uryu: Is it? I never noticed.

LK: Uryu, look at yourself, we should be preparing for Nay and Dexter and you are watching guys who don't concern us...

Uryu:...THEY ARE BOTH MY FRIENDS!!

*Uryu looks at Logan, tears filling his upset eyes as he turns away from Logan to clear them.*

Uryu: I am up here worrying... because I know those two are going to kill each other, they did it last time and look at me, I'm Max's friend and I know he can fight.

*Logan looks confused as he tries to calm Uryu down.*

LK: I understand you and Max but you still think Chaos is your friend? The guy is a complete nut, psycho, a few digestives short of the biscuit box...why?

Uryu: Watch the tapes of me and Gregers, from October 2010 through to Born in Fire. I tried to help him as much as I could as we had a bond, deep down I think it is still there...I want to help him again, not Chaos...Gregers. I want my friend back.

*Uryu starts crying as Logan backs away from the roof, taking the cameraman with him as they leave.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Longinus arrives at the Birmingham Bowl Arena and starts making his way to his locker room through the corridors when he hears someone shouting his name behind him.

"Longinus, Longinus!"

Longinus turns around to see one of the backstage crew nearly out of breath. He hands Longinus a t-shirt. Longinus looks at it and sees it is a 'Hobo T-shirt.'

L: "You got a pen?"

The backstage man rummages through his pockets and shakes his head. "Nope, sorry."
Longinus looks down the corridor and notices some workmen working on the overhead cables. "Hey, any of you got a pen I can borrow?" One of them signals that he has, and Longinus walks over to collect it. "Thanks."

Longinus signs his name on the T-shirt and gives it back to the backstage man "There you go mate, although Im not sure why Hobo sent you to get my autograph, but there we go." The man looks bemused but Longinus continues down the corridor heading towards his dressing room. As he turns the corner Dexter comes dancing past him almost in a skip. Dexter is holding a daisy flower and is plucking the petals off one by one as he skips "He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not."

Longinus looks at him as if to say 'Okay' as Dexter skips away down the corridor. Longinus continues to his locker room and walks past the Church of Hero. Rapture is just entering it.

L: "Yo yo yo , Rap-ture, check it:"
"My name's Rap-ture and I live in the dark,
I got beat up by the returning Clarke.
I hide myself in a cloak and hood fool,
So people cant see me when I drool.
I was the boy with my Lord Hero,
But now he's gone I've gone from something to Zero."

Rapture is about to give chase but Longinus signals he is off and walks past the Church heading to his locker room. He finally gets there and sees a red letter 'S' has been spray painted on his locker room door. "What the.....? I despair sometimes I really do." Longinus walks into his room and gets on the phone. "It's Longinus, someone has defaced my door! No guesses for who it is, just sort it out and get it cleaned off. Now!"

Longinus sits down on his recliner seat and immediately the door knocks. "That was quick. Now that's what I call service." Longinus opens the door expecting some kind of workman to be there to sort his door out. Instead some goofy little kid is there holding out a basket of fruit. Longinus reads the card on it. 'its a pleasure to be tagging with you'.

L: "A pleasure? A pleasure to tag with me so he sends me.......fruit!" The kid looks slightly uncomfortable given Longinus' erratic behaviour of late but Longinus thanks him and takes the fruit inside and puts it on the table. He goes to sit back down and the door knocks again. This time it is the workman who has come to clean his door and Longinus sets him away. He goes to sit down again and another knock! "Can I not get a moments peace and quiet in this place!"

Longinus opens the door and immediately smiles. "Thanks mate, I owe you." The bar man walks away and Longinus places the crate of Newcastle Brown Ale on the table, cracks one open, sits on his chair and puts on the latest episode of Geordie Shore.

L: "Ah, heaven."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Max Adamson turns his back on Chaos and walks up to the top of the ramp, he turns around to say one more thing before leaving;

Max: I may be a parasite, but what will that make you when I beat you? What's lower in society than a parasite. Soon you will know the answer, the only thing lower in society than a parasite is... You. And I will call you what I bloody well like, it won't change anything, you'll always be Chump Steak to me.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm

*JJ Johnson walks into the 6WF arena and looks extremely agitated as he shoulders his kitbag.He pushes a door open to enter into the corridor towards his lockeroom as Clarissa is waiting for him.

Clarissa:Can I grab a word with you JJ?

JJ:Knock yourself out baby girl...

Clarissa:Last week on Lockdown you were pinned by Crime Lord.But the question remains why didnt Blue Dragon break up the pinfall and help your team?

JJ:Well i'd say that is something your gonna need to go and talk to Blue Dragon about.And when you do find him Clarissa you tell him JJ Johnson would sure as hell like some sort of explanation.

Because maybe it was toys out o' the pram moment,we all know Blue Dragon seems to have one of those every month and if so then maybe I can forgive and forget.But if what went down last week is bigger than that,if me and Blue Dragon have got some sort o' business to attend to then let a playa know because i'm kinda accustomed to dealing with business.

Me and Dragon we always been cool,i've always said he was a good guy and in any sort o' tag team matchup you can bet yo bottom dollar that i've got his back.Heck i've tagged with Cassius Zhi in recent months so if me and Zhi can vibe it out then me and Dragon can sure as heck get down to it.

But i've got a funny feeling that Dragon still crying himself to sleep over the fact that he wasn't crowned world champion at War,like he had some sort of god given right to be number one.I mean it was only last week that he looked JJ Johnson in the eyes and he said to me...

*JJ pulls a distorted face and puts on a bad scouse accent

JJ:Why didn't you help me out in the Elimination Chamber mate...?

*The crowd lap it up and JJ smirks

JJ:Calm down....calm down...calm down....

Look Blue Dragon,i'm gonna spell this out for you one time only...and the only reason i'm doing that is because I regard you as a friend....there ain't nobody in this business that has the god given right to anything.You get up at 5 in the morning,you bust yo a55 each and every day in the gym,you do all the promotional work,all the meets and greets,you sign the autographs,you smile and you wave as much as they want you to and then you take yoself back to the gym and you work on yo game some more.

That is the life of your average 6WF superstar,there ain't a guy in the back that doesn't go through that ritual every single day,300 days a year without fail.So if your doing that then your no better than anyone else....the difference between being a superstar and being a great is striving for that success,feeling it eating away at your stomach lining until you cannot go on living without that championship gold in your arms.

Knowing that when it comes down to it,you will sacrifice anything to be the best.That you will go from one end of the world to the other and back on yoself again just to get one more chance.That you will fight tooth and nail just to be in the same vicinity as the world championship and even then you won't be doing enough.

You need to break free of this mould,this belief that the whole world owes you a break.Because their ain't nobody walking God's green earth that is going to bow down and let you step over them.Ain't no half a brain cell fool gonna step into a world championship match with you and sacrifice their own opportunity jus' so a jacka55 like you can get a leg up.

You earn yo opportunities....in this life and in the next,that's something that ain't never gonna change.....you don't stand around whining like a seven year old schoolgirl...you pull yo satin thong outta yo big blue a55 and you stand up amongst crowd to make sure you get counted next time around..

Because JJ Johnson didn't come back to 6WF so that I can hand out favours like i'm the goddamn secret millionaire....JJ Johnson came back to be the best...to be number one....and if that means rising above people like you Blue...if that means alienating people I thought I could rely on as friends then hell i'll do whatever I need to do....because the difference between me and guys like you,is that while your talking about what your going to do...JJ Johnson gone already be out there doing it....and you can bet yo a55 that's all I got to say on that matter,Papa Smurf wants to talk more then you tell him he can come see me.

Clarissa:I'll be sure to pass on your message JJ....but can I just speak quickly about your upcoming match this thursday,a chance at redemption against Crime Lord when you go one on one....possibly a chance at pushing yourself closer to title contention if you were to win...

JJ:Well ain't you just the little roving reporter here tonight Clarissa....your damn right this thursday I got my chance at redemption on Crime Lord...in fact i'd go as far as to say I owe Crime Lord big time after what he did to me last week and you can bet yo little white bred booty that Triple J is gonna pay out in full this week on Lockdown...

My history with Crime Lord goes back and back,almost seems like a hundred years has passed since the first time we clashed....and not a goddamn thing has changed,he's still the same cross-dressing,ape-looking,Tony Montana wannabe,penguin abuser he always been...and we all know none of that ever gonna change....

And that's fine....because when the night time comes and your busy fondling yoself in the mirror,telling yoself that your the big dog...JJ Johnson still gonna be ready and waiting out in that ring to whoop that a55 worse than ever befo....ready and waiting to make you wish that you had eloped with Michael Wire strapped to yo nutsack.....ready and waiting to show all my playas and playarettes that the baddest man in the world is indeed back in 6WF and he is primed for world championship reign number three....

And in case you having an epileptic fit right now or your sniffing some glue,JJ Johnson ain't talking about yo lard a55.Yo better believe I am referring to the Reflection of Perfection,The Supreme One,Mr 6WF himself....JJ Johnson.And I don't need to tell you anything because when I step out into that arena on thursday night....and 15,000 strong are chanting my name...

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You gone know that your dreams of another title reign are fast becoming a desert mirage...whilst JJ Johnson's dreams and aspirations of championship number three....they are just a clock chime away from reality...

Tick..

Crowd:TOCK!

*JJ smirks at the camera and then raps his knuckles on the screen

JJ:Tock!

*JJ winks at Clarissa before nodding his head at the crowd reaction.He stands for a moment soaking up the atmosphere and then heads down the corridor towards his lockeroom.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Dexter Morgan is shown backstage in his locker room, wrapping his wrists in tape staring into a mirror. The crowd give off a loud cheer as he notices Clarissa walking into his dressing room, cameraman closely following.

C: “Dex, a few words if I may?”

D: “Go ahead Clarissa, I’m all ears.”

C: “You’ve been out of 6CWF for 6 months now, and the main question most of the fans have been asking is what have you been up to since your horrific attack at the hands of the COH?”

Dexter frowns, letting out an audible sigh and shakes his head.

D: “I’ve been rebuilding. Slowly, day by day, week by week, MONTH BY GOD DAMN MONTH!”

Dexter turns round and punches the mirror, shattering it into a thousand pieces. He watches as blood pours from his knuckles, not taking his eyes off the crimson mess. Clarissa backs off a bit as Dex lets out a scream. He composes himself and lets Clarissa continue.

C: “Erm… OK… Can you let the fans know what injuries you sustained from your attack?”

D: “I dislocated my right shoulder. I think I broke my tailbone. I even ruptured a disc which fragmented into my spinal column. But I’m back, stronger than ever thanks to all the pins and plates I’ve had put in me by the doctors. Do you know what hurts the most Clarissa? Not the agony I felt every morning waking up, the pain from my broken tailbone shooting up my spine. Not the embarrassment and humiliation I felt not being able to defend the Freeweight title I won. The thing that hurts the most is I can’t put the puppet master to all of this, Hero, through the same pain he put me through!”

Clarissa puts her hand on Dex’s shoulder to try and comfort him. He turns around and speaks:

D: “That’s enough questions. Get out of my dressing room.”

Clarissa makes a quick exit as Dexter stands in silence, staring at the pool of blood that surrounds him on the floor.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:04 pm

(Clarissa is stood outside a locker room with a big sign saying 'The Church' on it, she turns to the camera man.)

Clar- We better get an interview with him, prepare to chase if he's not up for it.

(Suddenly the doors swing open and Clarissa swoops in, Zachariah Spencer steps out bewildered. His eyes light up in glee as he assumes that for the first time since his first day in 6CWF. He quickly adjusts his robes and is ready to speak, before Crime Lord just nudges him out of the way and both Clarissa and the cameraman turn away from the dejected Spencer.)

Clar- Crime Lord, I've already spoken to JJ Johnson about your match on Friday, and hoped I could get a word with you as well before the big match?

CL- Is that really necessary Clarissa?

(Crime Lord is still working, with the camera man and Clarissa keeping up.)

CL- You know the level of disdain I have for JJ Johnson, he knows it, and the fans surely have grasped it by now!

Clar- But come on Crime Lord! It's a big match for you, beat JJ Johnson, who is a world title contender, and you've made a pretty big statement.

(Crime Lord suddenly stops, Clarissa bumps into him and the camera man nearly loses his balance. Crime Lord is just staring at Clarissa.)

CL- You think I need to make a statement by beating JJ Johnson? If it is the case that I NEED to beat Hollywood's reject to make a statement, then I'll be signing my resignation papers right here, right now and I will leave this profession. If I have fallen so far that beating JJ Johnson earns my anything then I may as well give up, quit before things get any worse, if it could get worse! Clarissa, it is, and always has been, and always be the case that JJ Johnson is an overhyped, overrated, silver-spooned, sad attempt at a professional wrestler.

Clar- Well you did pin JJ Johnson-

CL- That I did.

Clar- As I was saying, you pinned JJ last Lockdown, but only after Blue Dragon abandoned him, are you sure you will be able to recreate that in a one-on-one situation?

CL- Don't fall for JJ's excuses, he didn't lose the match because Blue Dragon left him while needing the tag, he lost the match because he's so overconfident, so egotistical that he let it get in the way of the fact that I had exhausted him, that I had beaten him so badly he needed out, so he kept on fighting until he had no choice, no option but to run away, as usual. If anything the fact that it is a singles match gives ME the advantage, as there won't be anybody there to save him, whether they left him or not, the option will not exist. There will be no tagging out this week.

JJ Johnson showed perfectly what he is all about, he is a serial quitter. That's the big difference between JJ and me, I've been here week in, week out since I first signed my first contract, JJ Johnson has gone, come back, gone, returned more times than I care about, the point is that JJ gives up, he's not a fighter, the moment things get slightly harder than he can cope with, he throws his toys out of his pram, packs up his things and goes home. He's a petulant child.

There are two reasons why the fans of 6CWF cheer him and chant his name. Number 1 is their lack of intelligence, all JJ had to do is a poor and petty insult and they will be falling over laughing, clapping their hands like a group of trained sea-lions. Number two, is that JJ leaves so much that he doesn't have time for them to get sick of him, as soon as they're getting bored of his repetitive and tiresome act, he's goes off to Hollywood to fail at proving that he has any real charisma.

Well JJ, I'm not going to let you give up this week, I'm not going to let you run away again. Once it's me and you, one on one, once again, your legs won't be able to carry you out of the arena. I'm going to wear you down, and prove that the only reason you're considered a 6CWF 'great' is because you've been handing everything on a plate. Isn't it strange that Angelo Anneire failed to make any real impact, yet as soon as you take off the mask, as soon as you're JJ Johnson again, you've earned yourself world title matches, it's so transparent it's laughable!

I have had to fight for everything, I am here every week, while you're off getting pedicures and facial rubs and who knows what else, I'm fighting, I'm winning. This week, all those years of hard work will pay off, when I show the world that you're a fake, that when you're forced to actually go toe to toe with a real great, you crumble into a thousand pieces. Like it or...Lump it.

(Crime Lord pushes the camera away.)

CL- Is that good enough for you Clarissa?!

(Crime Lord storms off, neither expecting nor wanting an answer.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

*Nay Bother can be seen walking down the corridor with two white bags in his hand he stops at a locker room, waits while he once again giggles at McGillicutty's new gimmick and then knocks on the door*

*Dexter Morgan opens the door and surveys Nay,*

Dexter: What do you want?

Nay: Clarissa told me about your hand, I brought you this.

*Nay Hands Dexter one of the white bags*

*Dexter looks into the bag to see 2 Wham Bars, A Meatloaf Bat out of Hell cassette, a loaf of Sunblest, a tin of Spam, and a Return to Oz DVD*

DM: What am i meant to do with this?

*Nay looks in his bag and swaps his with the one Dexters holding*

NB: Sorry, meant to hand you this first aid kit to clean up your hand. I also thought we could have some lunch and discuss tactics for the upcoming match?

*Nay Holds up the other bag, Dexter still looks a confused*

DM : But whats the Return to Oz DVD for?

NB: Thats so i can figure out what Cassius has been talking about for the last couple of weeks

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down