The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

+18
Beer
Marsh
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
Adam D
Nay
Bull
AberdeenSteve
Marky
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Blade
Gregers
Dexter Morgan
President Trump
jeromedubois
Uryu Ishida
Mat
22 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

Post by Mat Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shaun Styles/Yarmouth Blade vs Big Al/Rapture

Match 2
Longinus vs Scorpion

Match 3
Dexter Morgan vs Hobo

Match 4
Interfed Cup
Kenji Hidari vs Dragon

Match 5
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch/Jerome Dubois vs JJ Johnson/Blue Dragon/Clarke James

Main Event
Chris Patricks/Cassius Zhi/Uryu/Logan Kincade vs Chaos/The Saint/Parasite Killers

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 am

* "Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out smiling and looking at the cheering crowd as he holds a plastic cup full of water. He then looks up at the arena roof and sighs a little before climbing into the ring with a mic. *

Uryu: First of all, I want to thank you all for cheering as I came out here, it really lifts my spirits. I admit that we gave it our all at Atonement and we didn't win. We went out there, gave it our best and we lost. Does it mean we will stop? does it mean we simply wait for our next chance? no, me and Logan will keep on going. I wish The Parasite Killers good luck in their opportunity, I promise I will not sink to their level and moan, whine and complain about not winning because that is not me. I respect them for pushing us this hard and for now, they proved they were better. I want them to not slow down either as in this ring if you slip up even for a second, you lose.

*Uryu then sips his water and grabs a steel chair, setting it up and sitting on it*

Uryu: The second thing I wanted to do out here was apologise to my partner Logan Kincade. Last week I went a little, off the rails and you all saw what I said and did. I got hit in the head one too many times and ended up going crazy. Let me assure you now that I will NEVER go down that road again, after watching the tapes I saw that it was not who i deserved to be, i'm better than that. Logan, you helped me through that, somehow you pulled me out of it.

*Uryu chuckles*

Uryu: Imagine it, the angry man pulling a loony back into reality. that sounds so stupid yet it happened!

*Uryu looks at the crowd and nods*

Uryu: I admit i'm a little crazy but who isn't? nah, in all seriousness though I kinda screwed up at Atonement. I took my eye off the ball and it ended up costing us another Tag Team Title opportunity. I took risks I shouldn't have and wiped myself out of the match and I essentially left you on your own against three other teams and for that I am sorry. 2012, I will show 6WF, 6CW and the world that if you give me...

Uryu + Crowd: One Split Second!

Uryu: I will make you pay dearly for it!

???: Very nice Uryu...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 am

We are back from commercials

The scene opens with the camera filming a pair of Blue boots with the French Flag printed on them. As the camera begins to slowly move up a purple robe is seen as we begin to recognise a familiar person as Jerome Dubois appears on screen in his locker room, as suddenly a knock is heard on the door as in comes walking in RJ from 6CW.

RJ : Hey Jerome Long time since you and I saw each other...

JD : AAaahhhh RJ mon ami ! Ze pleasure is all mine of corse !

RJ : What can I do for you ?

JD : I called you hear RJ, because I am zick and tired of zese 6WF parasites sucking ze life out of me ! Which is why I wanted to go back to my roots ! Go back to ze place where Dubois became ze biggest name in wrestling history. 6CW … Ze place where ze fans chant my name !

RJ : Hoz so ?

JD : Can't you hear it ? Everytime dey say 6C-Dub*. It is a sign dat dose magnificent people have not forgotten me ! Dat my fans know what I have done to dat company, and how I put it on ze map RJ ! Hell it is unbelievable to see how different dat place has become in just over wze 2, year ! I gave you, your first break as a commentator ! Ze place where I shook ze very foundations of dat company and turned into a goldmine !

RJ : Actually it was your father....

JD : It was a Dubois ! Which means I was part of it RJ...Don't you see RJ ? Zese 6WF fans and superstars feel threatened by me which is why each and every week dey try to find new ways to bury me ! I mean we all saw what happened at WAR ...hein ? I had Longinus beaten 1...........2.......3 ! Yet ze referee gave another slow count and cost me ze match ! Longinus is a joke, he is rejoicing dis small pitaful moment in his career, while he should be looking at ze bigger picture . And dat is dat his career will remain where it is, while I go on to bigger and better dings just like I always do ! I am ze man dat single handedly made 6NG a success ! I am ze man dat won ze competition but since den for some reasons dese Peons dink dat because zey got a 6WF contract dat dey are some how now a wrestler. Let me send out a clear message to all dose 6NG rookies, you saw what I did to Edan Ekram, ze man who won ze competition ! Ze man dat I tutored and mentor, but who at ze end of ze day was noding more dan a rookie, and a parasite who was living off my success . All of you aren't even in my league ! You are just second rate excuses of a human being ! I, haha I am dat breaks records and set a new standard .

RJ : But what has that got to do with me ?

JD : Quite simple RJ you are hear for ze only reason dat I want somebody who will give me a fair, unbiased interview. And dat person mon ami is you . It is time to stop zis propagande !

RJ : Propaganda ? These people aren't biased Dubois, you are ! You live in a fantasy world where you think you are above everyone else, but the truth of the matter, is that you are nothing more than a sorry excuse of a wrestler whose greatest achievement was winning a second rate title in the 6WF !

RJ Then storms out of the locker room as Dubois is seen in a total state of shock, as Marcel walks in,

M : What was dat all about ?

JD : Un con Marcel, un con !

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 am

The scene begins with the image of a man sitting on a chair in a darkened gym strapping up his hands, as the camera pans in it reveals him as Chris Patricks who has a black marker and is writing across the straps

Chris: Christmas time…the time for good will to all men, a season of joy, hope and love, a time for family….but not in the Patricks household oh no…no joy in there no hope to be seen…love??? Oh there is love but the love for the missing only leads to heartache and misery, to the tears of children and parent alike, no Christmas presents opened, no Christmas dinner touched, no carollers knocking because they can feel the emptiness inside the house that was once filled with laughter and happiness…..

Chris stands up and flexes his muscles before walking over to to a corner of the room where there is a picture of his wife with candles buring all around her like a little shrine, he takes a chain off his neck that has his wifes wedding ring on it and kisses it gentally and places it infront of the picture

Chris: Greg you have taken everything from me, you stole my life and the happiness of my family, you have poisioned the minds of the people I called friends and you have taken my only shining light at WAR, but you have given me something great in return…you have given me freedom, you have broken the chains that binded me to do the right thing, you have severed my ties to honour, you have taken the burden of being the Champion of the people and you have unleashed the fire of hatred that burns brightly inside of me…all of that hatred is for you, all that fire will wash over you and then you will feel the pain and suffering that the Patricks Family have felt, you know you cant stand alone against me, you have tried and fail already, you hide behind others and reap the rewards but not anymore, you have the gold and you will have to stand out and be seen but that will be your undoing because Greg I will be watching and I will destroy you piece by piece until you are nothing….

Chris holds his fists up to reveal his wifes name written on both knuckles

Chris: She will cause you pain with every blow I desend upon you, she will make you bleed and she will be your downfall and in the end she will return to her family by walking over your lifeless body….the hunt is on Greg…can you hear the hounds of war baying for blood…thrust me they will drink…………………

Chris flicks on the gym lights to reveal the gym walls covered with pictures of Chaos with his face circled all over them as Chris walks over to a punching bag and starts to unleash punch after punch on it

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

Dexter Morgan is shown walking through the backstage of the Birmingham Bowl wearing his white lab coat and listening to his iPod through his bright orange Beats by Dre headphones. As he walks past a few familiar faces, he nods at them whilst bopping to the beats of Take That’s greatest hits. He takes off his headphones as he approaches the office at the end of the hall, which reads “Danny McGraw – General Manager”. He knocks swiftly, but hears no response. He opens the door and lets himself in, but Danny is nowhere to be seen. Dex scrawls a note on his desk and walks out, towards his dressing room. The note reads:

“That’s right Danny, I’m back! Did you miss me? You know where to find me if you want to chat about my next title shot.

Dex”

En route to his dressing room Dexter stops at the noticeboard, scanning the card and see’s he is up against Hobo this week on Lockdown. He chuckles and carries on walking, stopping at his old dressing room. He opens the door and walks in, seeing that everything is as it was before, with his old orange briefcase gathering dust on a shelf in the corner.

DM: “I’m home”

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

(We cut to ringside where the lights go off and the crowd already begins to boo. A womans face appears on the titontron, she has the painted face of Chaos but just as with the past few weeks the paint is smudged from her tears. She looks at the camera and whispers the words:

Destiny Fulfilled

The figure then lowers her head before the screen goes to static white noise. Suddenly "Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the boos intensify. Chaos then appears with his back to the ring with his arms outstretched before the music switches to "Granite", Chaos then turns around as the green pyro goes off. Chaos soaks in the boos before raising his World Heavyweight Title high in the air as more green pyro goes off. Chaos then makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone)

C: Ladies and Gentlemen of the parasitical congregation, I stand before you no longer the True Prophet but the True Champion. The messiah has arrived, the prophecy is complete. I am the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion!

(The crowd boos)

C: The naysayers of this company no longer able to hold me down, my place amongst the immortals confirmed. At war yours truly entered the devils playground and walked out with the greatest prize in sports entertainment. My rivals forced out of the chamber one by one.

Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James were found wanting, how poetic that these two rivals should be eliminated easily. You parasites should be greatful that your True Champion saved you from the horrific prospect of having either of these two parasites as a champion.

Blue Dragon. The nearly man. The man who stole my destiny in the gold rush battle royal. Well hasn't that done you the world of good Blue. Here we are and only one of us holds the gold. Only one of us is the Greatest

(Crowd boos)

Greatest Undisputed Champion of all time. And you know the best bit Blue? Poisoning your mind against Patricks. Causing you to turn your back on your "friend" in his hour of need.

JJ Johnson. The Franchise himself. How does it feel Johnson? The old guard has crumbled, the new breed has risen to the top. Little "Greg", the crazy wannabe pinned you. How does that feel JJ? The feeling that you will never be as good as me. The fact that even as the fresher man your True Champion managed to beat you. Chaos has risen JJ, and you're just a washed up has been.

Which leads yours truly on very nicely to the now ex-champion. Christopher Patricks. The man who stole my destiny, well look what happened Patricks. Turns out you cannot stop destiny. Was it worth it Christopher? Was it worth the pain. You're more unstable than me my friend, do you get it now? Do you see the world through my eyes? The pain of having your legacy destroyed is only a speck compared to the pain that your True Champion has had to endure.

And let me guess Christopher, this little spat between us ain't over. When will you learn, you cannot beat me. See Christopher, me and you aren't to different.

(Chaos smirks)

To quote your wife "In many ways I'm you.... just better"

(Chaos laughs)

See Patricks she understands now, she understands why all things that have happened came to pass. She doesn't need you anymore.

(The crowd boos as Chaos laughs again)

This title (Chaos lifts the world title high in the air again) signals in the new age. The year of Chaos is complete, the age of Chaos is just beginning.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:51 pm

The light's in the arena go down and then there's red and white pyrotechnics that blast of from the top of the stage then I don't care about you by Fear blasts out of the arena speakers and the crowd start to boo loudly and start the you suck chant as Yarmouth Blade walks out from behind the curtain with his Dad not too far behind him.

Blade is wearing his usual red trunks and his Dad is wearing a grey suite with a red tie with Blade stitched at the top of the tie, Dad is clapping his son and they both swagger down the ramp ignoring the fans that are trash talking them both, They both climb up the steel steps and then climb through the middle rope as the crowd continue to hurl abuse at Blade and his father, Dad then grabs a microphone from Mike Bird and waits for Yarmouth Blades music to finish.

DAD: You idiots really should learn some manners and show some respect to the best technical wrestler this company has ever and will see.

The crowd boo even louder towards Blade and his Dad.

DAD: Now My son and I have a complaint about the officiating that we had at War , The referee was clearly on the side of Rapture because he was the champion and because it was in a 6WF arena with you lot of animals and the referee didn't want to lose face so he decided to do every think in his power to make sure that Rapture won the match and kept you the parasites in the arena happy and not to course a riot and that is the only reason my son lost that match, But my son has the opportunity to make things right when he faces Rapture and Big al Lusty and with the help of a so called wrestler Shaun Styles my son will get the revenge he needs on Rapture and to help bring the Interfed cup to 6CW and then we can get out of this hell hole and back to were we belong.

The crowd start the you suck chant.

DAD: So Big al and Rapture you better bring your best because my son is gonna kick you butts all over this arena and with a little luck and decent refereeing my son can actually get the win he deserves, The refereeing in you company is so bad i'm thinking of getting Mrs Blade over here to help out cos they certainly don't know how to referee, Heck even my grandma can do a better job then this lot.

My son will win this cup, My son is still the best man for the job, My son will all ways best the best wrestler in the business and you idiots will show him the respect that he deserves.

The crowd boo even louder.

DAD: So every one stand up, Come on get out of your seats and show your appreciation for the best technical wrestler in this company today.

All the crowd in the arena start to boo loudly as Blade and his father give each other a high five and then I don't care by Fear blast's out of the arena speakers and Blade then climbs the top turn buckle to pose for the fans but they hurl rubbish in to the ring and Blade just laughs at the crowd with his father looking on in admiration.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

???: Very nice Uryu...it really is.

crowd begin to boo as Mcmanus is shown standing outside the airport

JM: No Really. Not a mean word in sight, very kind words
But we don't need them.
We will not take our Eye of the ball
We will be the team to bring back the Tag Team Championships from 6CW to 6WF
The Future has begun, and will never end.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

*Uryu looks up at him*

Uryu: The future is now and is eternal? then what are you doing at an airport talking to me! Get in here, stop wasting time and prove it. James, a question before I go backstage, what happens when you lose against the champions fair and square?

JM:...

Uryu: Answer when you can be bothered to show up here. Answer it to my face.

*Uryu drops the mic as he heads backstage.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Uryu steps through the curtain and makes his way to his locker room, he turns a corner as a voice speaks from behind the various boxes of stage equiptment.

???Hey!

Uryu turns around to see Logan holding his bag and wearing a hoody with 'Puppet Master' on it.

Uryu: Hey Logan...

Logan stares at Uryu with a serious expression on his face as Uryu looks on confused

Uryu: ...Look I said I was sorry and I thanked you for...

Logan: What!?

Uryu begins to look angry at Logan when all of a sudden Logan smiles

LK: Haha It's fine Uryu, I told you once I will tell you again until it sinks into your skull, I have got your back, I am your friend whether you believe it or not but hopefully my actions week in week out will slowly but surely convince you I am on your side. You don't pick your friends, I am sure you thought that when you had to partner with the former "super hero" but I trusted you enough to see past that.

OK we got beat at Atonement........ and them two idiots have the number one contender shot, but hey, if......when, they lose, they go to the back of the queue and if pigs fly and they win!... then they won't know what hit em when we come after them!

So what do you say partner? Ready to show what we are made of!? I know I am, No more Mr Nice Logan.

Logan has an evil smirk on his face

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

"Something for the Weekend" by Divine Comedy plays as a digital countdown clock is shown on the TitanTron.

RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 25 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 24 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 22 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 21 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AND 19 SECONDS

Last edited by Marky on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Witchcraft with the music)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:50 pm

*Uryu nods and looks at the match card again.*

Uryu: Think I will pin Chaos again?

*Uryu ponders as Logan grabs his shoulder*

LK: Hey, no dwelling on what he did before, you hold a pinfall victory over him. If you do it again, maybe you will be noticed by management.

Uryu: Maybe, there are many who will get a shot ahead of me. Chris, Cassius, a few others as well. I don't mind them getting shots but look at the difference between us. I'm 29 approaching 30 and you are what, 25?

LK: Thats not much between us, you still have plenty of years ahead of you.

Uryu: I know, but with 2012 approaching it got me thinking. What can we accomplish? Tag Titles, but then if we want to progress further then we gotta venture into singles title contention.

*Uryu and Logan look a little down*

LK: Thinking that time is now?

Uryu: No, but eventually it will come and I want to aim for the top. I have never been anywhere near the top championship, I want to prove to everyone that I can reach that high and win the belt. I would be honest, fair and take on every challenge as champion. I would look at the champion in the eye and as the bell rings, give him the fight of his life. If you had one shot at the champion but put everything on the line, career, retirement, banned from 6WF and 6CW for life, would you take it?

*Logan looks rather concerned but then slaps Uryu*

LK: You stupid asshat! you asked him didn't you!!

Uryu: No, I am just thinking about it. It is very tempting if I am honest, look at me. I have been in the business 11 years. Sure I left twice, turned evil once but look at where I am.

*Logan stares at him unimpressed*

Uryu: Point taken but don't you want that one chance at the top? wouldn't you give everything you have? I am starting to get to that age Logan, maybe it is time I think about retiring. My body won't be at one hundred percent again, I will be lucky if I even get eighty percent out of my body. I don't want to end up like Ric Flair and wrestle far beyond my years. I want to retire knowing I was able to hang with the very best just once!

*Logan looks at Uryu and sighs, partly understanding.*

Uryu: The Parasite Killers are good but they know there are better teams out there and I want to face them. The Church, Genesis, I even want to face The Producers and Hobo! get them out of retirement. I am not overlooking them but James and Fanatic have their chance against Genesis coming up, where do we go?

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

LK: I don't know Uryu, that's for McGraw to come up with, we just take on whoever they put in front of us and break down each wall and eventually we will arrive at the top again and have a shot at whoever holds the titles. I wouldn't mind just sticking my nose into the business of a few of the megalomaniacs around here, for the fun of it...

Logan snarls

....take em down a few pegs!

Now, I have always said I want to win everything in wrestling, that includes the singles titles, and I know my next step will no doubt be the hardcore title scene, but that is for another day! right now I want to have the unified titles, and if that means I have to fight through all the other wannabe tag champs then so be it!

I understand your feelings, but you have as long left as you want, maybe you won't be able to fly around the ring forever, but you are more than just a high flyer, you can wrestle on the mat with the best of em.

Logan looks at Uryu and realises things are getting a bit mushy.

Look mate....I will help you in any way be it as this team or solo, just give me the word and I am there, but for now let's see what McGraw cooks up and roll with it......

okay?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm

*Uryu nods and hugs Logan*

Uryu: Cheers, but what happens if we run out of teams to face? what will you do if the tag team road is ended?

*Uryu stands up and looks at the water cooler, getting a cup of water from it*

Uryu: you aim for the Hardcore Title, but you also don't know me too well. I am a guy who carries a kendo stick with him, i am a guy whos switches can be flipped like a light. I wish you success but when we go our seperate ways, amicably of course...I want to face you in a match. I want to see if we are ready to go to higher limits and most importantly. I want to know if one of us has what it takes to get to the top.

*Uryu sips his drink and offers a handshake*

Uryu: Deal?

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm

LK: Ha mate I have been fighting my whole life, I will never stop until I get to the top. No matter what! I will face you, though last time we met I won so you know.... if you think you are ready to fight the unstoppable puppet Master! once more then bring it on!

Logan shakes Uryu's hand but as Uryu goes to let go Logan keeps a strong hold, Uryu smirks at Logan

LK: You need to know one thing. Something Blue knows and something you will know, I have NO problem, fighting my friends.

But as I say...I don't have many.

Logan and Uryu stare each other out with thunder in their eyes then laugh as Logan walks away and heads towards his Locker Room.

LK: THE PUPPET MASTEEEEEEEEEEER, DUN! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Logan walks off singing Master of Puppets and pretending to be RJ and MW announcing him as the world heavy weight champion as Uryu looks on and shakes his head laughing.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Longinus walks into the private backstage bar area. It's deserted apart from the bar tender polishing one of his glasses. Longinus walks up to the bar and peers over it.

L: "Time to celebrate! You not got any Newcastle Brown Ale in that fridge?"

The barman turns to the fridge then back at Longinus. "Sorry, dont stock it. There has never been, erm, a demand for it."

Longinus shakes his head. "Give me a bottle of Bud then."

The barman looks at Longinus as if to say 'is that wise' but gets a bottle non the less, opens it and passes it to Longinus. Longinus takes a seat at the bar and turns to the giant plasma screen TV on the wall which is showing the highlights from the War PPV and he talks to the barman who goes back to polishing his glasses.

L: "What a night eh? All these guys in the 6CWF sure like to shout their mouth off, but when it comes to it, they dont have what it takes in the ring. Look!"
(The screen shows Longinus hitting the Spear of Longinus on Jerome Dubois)
L: "Boom! What a hit. No one would have kicked out of that. Not Crime Lord, not Marshall Murdoch, not Chaos! And certainly not.......... (Longinus turns to the barman) Who am I facing later?"

Barman: "I believe its Scorpion."

Longinus nearly chokes as he takes a drink.

L: "Unreal. What's this like? 6NG all over again? You better put some more bottles back in that fridge, cos I'll be back after the match sooner than you think as it wont take long. Give me another bottle mate im just going to the loo."

The barman opens a bottle and places it on the bar for when Longinus comes back from the toilet.

Longinus returns to see Scorpion at the bar ordering a fresh orange.

L: "Well looky here. You sure you are old enough to be in a bar?" Longinus looks at his watch. "Actually its way passed your bed time. If I were you, Id run along and not bother with our match otherwise I'll make sure I put you to sleep. And a sleep you wont wake up quickly from!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 pm

JM- You asked me yesterday Uryu, What happens if you lose to genesis.
well i'm now here in dull old Birmingham, and I will give you answer as soon as you tell me where you are.
And in all honesty, I dont think you will like what you will hear.

Mcmanus goes to the back of the car and pulls out his case which has an envelope attached to it with a 6CWF stamp on it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

*a paper plane flys down and lands near James, he unfolds it and looks up*

JM: Figures you would be up on the roof.

*he starts heading up there*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:55 pm

he is heard mummbling to himself

JM- why on earth do you go to the highest point in this arena

Mcmanus gets to the top of the stairs and barges his way through the door. he walks over to where uryu is stood

JM- The Answer is Simple Uryu, To where you currently are, the back of the queue.

Mcmanus Smiles

JM- But that won't be a problem, as we will bring back the tag titles to 6WF, as we are the most Violent, technical Tag team this company has ever seen and Genesis won't stand a chance as we will not make the same mistakes as you have made.

Mcmanus, opens the envelope and pulls out a pen of his pocket, he pulls out a sheet of paper from the envelope and signs it

JM-We will destroy the little legacy they are gathering right now, and they will join you at the back of the line.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

The camera goes backstage and into the Church. Rapture is sat on one of the benches; his two titles can be visibly seen hanging from the wall behind him.

“Once again I stand tallest. Yarmouth Blade had his moment to collect the Atonement he so profusely claimed he deserved. He said there was an injustice at Born in Fire, that he was not 100% fit. I laughed at these claims, I knew he was hiding behind the fact that he just wasn’t good enough but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I gave him this second chance and yet again he failed. Not only did he fail, but he failed when the odds were stacked in his favour. His ignorant and idiotic father continually through obstacles in my path but each one was conquered. I proved I am the stronger, and by far the most clever.

There is that age old saying that you should quit whilst your ahead, and I give this advice to you Blade. You will never beat me, and for one final time at Lockdown I am going to embarrass you.

The Rapture devours all, and you are passed saving Blade.”

Rapture lets out a sinister smile before the lights go out in the Church.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 pm

*Uryu lays down and looks up at the clouds, his voice rather calm and sad than his usual self*

Uryu: But you always moan and complain about not having a fair chance. That is how you are, you have a fair shot now. If you lose, you will still complain and whine and moan. I have been at the back of the line a long time, have I complained? not really. I do not regret that, I often keep my mouth shut and let people pass me by, letting my matches do the talking. Look at our matches, best of my ability. I enjoyed them...but I won't put on a clinic like that again. Take your chances while you can, i'm not sure how many I have left.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Scorpion gets into Longinus face...then starts to clap sarcastically!

Scorpion: Making jokes are we now redneck?

Longinus can be seen mocking words at Scorpion

Scorpion: Wow (shakes his hand across his nose) I think someone needs a mint!

Scorpion: you see Longinus on lockdown I’m going to make sure you realize something and that is if there is anything the people need to be saved by it is not the Church ... it’s a man like you a alcoholic red neck "Atheist".

Scorpion: After all your ways despite me, you care to say that I’m no fun with not drinking blah blah?

Scorpion: but tell me this where’s the fun when you’ve got liver cancer? That’s right no where . Who’s’ a alcoholic redneck like yourself "atheist", and sure you can say my “Mates” made me do it? Where are your so called mates going to be...when the time comes when you have liver cancer?

Scorpion: That’s right they won’t be there because you see they will be....... well let’s say this in a polite way....DEAD!

Longinus can be seen about to take a drink out of his Beer before Scorpion grabs it and chucks it on the floor where the glass shatters.

Scorpion: You see in our match I’m going to open you mind, make you see something that someone as thick as you would never understand...

Longinus can be seen get in to scorpion face.

Scorpion: I’m going to make sure that you understand the life and the meaning of “Straight Edge”

Scorpion: ...I promise to TURN you “Straight Edge” Longinus...You will be saved!

Longinus goes to speak

Longinus: Really...You...

Scorpion: I’m not done yet “atheist” you see...

Scorpion: ... I’m going to show you what I have achieved compared to a loser like you and show you while you were busy getting your ass kicked by the kiss my ass in church society

Scorpion: That I achieved something you could never I showed the world that I was the next big thing....a born legend in the business after all without me these losers would never watch this crap promotion.

Longinus..

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

JM- What I have done here in the last 8 months, is more than enough to warrent a title shot, just look back at what I have done, and on lockdown i will make another statement by beating your team down and picking up the biggest victory in my career so far

You will not stop it, Logan will not stop it, Patricks will not stop it Cassius will not stop it, Genesis sure as hell will not stop it.
Genesis, fit or not when the time comes we will beat you and destroy you and your stranglehold will be done
The future has begun and it will never end

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm

The scene goes back stage and there's Dragon and Foo Poo standing next to a water cooler, The water cooler is half full and Dragon look's down to were the plastic cups should be but there all gone.

Dragon then kicks the water cooler and sends it crashing to the floor and water spills all over the place and wet's Foo Poo's shoes who then looks up at Dragon and then holding his arms in the air as if to say why did you do that
?

Dragon holds his arms up in an apologetic way to Foo Poo and puts his arms round him and gives him a brotherly cuddle, Dragon then bows to his brother and then whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo, Foo Poo then turns towards the cameraman and then bows.

FP: Dragon says he would like to apologise to the 6WF fans for not winning at war, Dragon did do his very best but it was not good enough, But Dragon say's it is about time that he needs to start winning matches again and final get rid of his enemy Hidari.

Dragon all so says that he has been very frustrated at not being able to get a win against Hidari, Dragon says that he must train harder not make jokes and concentrate on getting back to winning ways and that starts of with giving the very first loss to Hidari and Team Japan.

The crowd start to cheer loudly for Dragon and Foo Poo, Dragon whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo once more.

FP: Dragon would like to leave a message for Hidari, Dragon say's he hopes you have trained hard and will bring all you have to Dragon as Dragon is going all out to win this match and get one more point for 6WF and one step closer to getting the Interfed cup to 6wf and prove once and for all that 6wf is the place to be and that we have all the great wrestlers here.

The crowd gives out a huge ovation for Foo Poo and the Dragon as Dragon then spots a cleaner with a cleaning trolley walking towards them, Dragon holds one arm out in front of the cleaner and then grabs a mop and bucket from the bottom of the trolley and then begins to to start mopping up the water that Dragon spilt earlier as Foo Poo bows to the cleaner who then bows and and reaches in to his inside pocket of his overall and gets out a packet of Benson and Hedges cigarette's stands back and lights up a cigarette and watches Dragon mopping the floor.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

*Uryu sighs and looks away from James*

Uryu: You dissapoint me James. I am not in the mood to hear you brag. Please leave.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

JM- Dont Worry, I am,

Mcmanus kicks the door and goes through it and grabs hold of the camera man

JM- hes lost it ,absouloutly lost it, he will pay for what he has said tonight, he will not stop what will happen out there, its over on thursday. The end of uryu is coming.
No more fun and games, Uryu will pay

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 pm

As Scorpion finishes talking Big Jim walks into the bar. His eyes light up when he sees Scorpion. He makes a beeline for him before ordering a Woo Woo.

BJ: "Hey stud muffin, what's your poison? Wink "

Scorpion doesn't know where to look when Jim puts an arm round him, awkwardly caressing his face with his index finger.

BJ: "Don't be scared, I don't bite! Unless you want me to!"

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:26 pm

*Uryu stays on the roof and starts to sing "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" to himself, kicking pipes and looking up at the sky.*

Uryu: Songs end, as does my career. Halfway through now...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:55 am

"Something for the Weekend" by Divine Comedy plays as a digital countdown clock is shown on the TitanTron.

RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 14 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 13 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 12 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 11 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 9 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 DAYS, 8 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AND 8 SECONDS

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm

*The Titantron flickers from the on screen countdown "Yo VIP, Lets kick it" can be heard over the speakers, finally pictures are shown of a mass gathering of people*

*The singing continues to blast through the speakers, "Stop collaborate and listen, ice is back with a brand new edition". The camera pans up over the crowd which looks to be 45 deep, it continues to pan until it shows a stage and finally Edinburgh castle,*

*The singing stops, suddenly*

*A close up of the stage appears on the Titantron screen, Nay Bother is shown with a bottle of Buckfast in his left hand and a dazed Jedward at his feet, he leans over, picks up the microphone with right*

*The Edinburgh Hogmanay party go wild*

Nay Bother: Alright Edinburgh!!!!

*The crowd cheer*

NB: I think we can all agree that nobody wanted to end the year listening to that S***.

*Nay takes a large swig of his Buckfast*

NB: Oops, i don't think Scorpion would have approved of that.

*Nay takes an even bigger swig*

NB: At War I had no match, i made the decision to stay away, it was the last PPV of the year, no need for me to interfere.

*Nay sighs, as he watches Jedward crawl away*

NB: Now we come to the first Lockdown of the year and i have no match, understandable but unacceptable. So as of right now i have decided to take matters into my own hands and ensure i have a match for the second Lockdown of the year.

*Nay looks to the sky thinking, before looking out at the crowd and taking another swig of his Buckfast*

NB: So i put an open challenge to the Locker Room, If no one accepts before the upcoming show, i may have to make someone accept during it!!!

*Nay downs the remaining Buckfast as ehe crowd give a massive cheer*

NB: Now i have a 6 pack of Tennants Super waiting backstage, so without further ado i give you our headline act and a personal favourite of mine.

*The crowd are looking on in suspense*

NB: THE HOFF!!!!!!

*the Titantron starts to flicker again and Nay Bother can be seen slow motion running off the stage as the Hoff walks on singing, "Jump in my car, I wanna ta-ake you home,come on and jump in my car, it's too far to walk on your ow-own".*

*The music fades and the Titantron shows the countdown again*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:34 pm

RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 55 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 54 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 53 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 52 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 51 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 25 MINUTES AND 49 SECONDS

Countdown to Respawn

Last edited by Marky on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:30 pm

The scene changes to a darkened room, we see Logan Kiincade talking to someone off camera.

????: Puppet Master?

LK: You know, 'cos I can do puppetry and....master of...puppets

????: Yeah but it's hardly something to fear is it.

LK: They should fear me

????: But your not gonna have Master of Puppets as your theme forever either. thought you said you where thinking of a new 1...

LK: Alright alright....

????: what abooout....The Viper?

LK: Taken

????: Captain Charisma?

LK: Taken!

????: The Future?

LK: PLEASE! No I need something that fits me....

????: Hmm what about.... RED FURY

LK: Errrrrm

????: How about Red Rage, Angry Man, The Punisher, Scouse Fury....

Logan looks unimpressed

LK: Never mind...I'll just drop the Puppet Master thing

????: Right so what do you want me to do?

LK: The usual

The camera turns to show Crazy Dave and his bank of computers with his bushy white eyebrow raised.

CD: So..... take out the Puppet Master from the tron?

LK: And keep thinking of ideas

CD: OKAY! But remember....you owe me £300 for this

LK: Yeah yeah I know

CD: And we're still on for that paintball, that still the usual price?

LK: Yep £300 each

CD: Wait a minute.....

Logan looks worried for a second

CD: So they have lowered their prices?

LK: Yeaaaah lucky us hey?

CD: Indeed! See you soon Logan

LK: See ya Dave

Logan smiles to himself then winks at the camera and leaves "Dave's Cave" and makes his way to his Locker room

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 am

Hobo is backstage with the Producers working out. The three of them are working a training circuit. Primetime and Hollywood are working out without tops, showing of their new chisselled physiques.

Hobo shakes his head as he wathes the two of them trying to outdo each other.

H: So let me get this straight. You two disappeared around the same time as me, presumed dead. And when you return, you have changed from overweight cameramen into bodybuilder proportions? I have got to say that I admire your dedication.

PT: We couldnt just hang around this place after what the Church did to you. We would have been easy targets. So we decided to get ourselves in shape and then come back to exact revenge. We wanted to avenge your beating.

HJ: But then you came back, all calm and serene, and full of forgiveness.

PT: So we have parked our anger for the time being and concentrated on turning our bodies into monuments of our awesomeness.

Hobo: I still cant believe that you did this by yourselves. I am really impressed guys. This proves that hard work can turn anyone into a physical adonis.

HJ (whispering to PT) Its also lucky that 6CWF has a very lax wellness policy.

The three men continue to work out throwing medicine balls at each other.

PT: So do you think you have the beating of Dexter?

Hobo: I might not have wrestled in a year bar my return three weeks ago, but at least I have got some of the ring rust out. Dexter hasnt wrestled much at all and he wasnt that good to start with. I am telling you, this is the start of a new year and a new Hobo.

HJ: And a new era of Awesomeness. Trash TV lives!

Hobo: Not quite Gerry. Trash TV is no more. We are just 3 friends for the time being. No silly games. No backstage skits. I just want my wrestling to do the talking.

PT: And this week its going to say "Hobo wins!"

HJ: Yeah baby!

The producers hi-five as Hobo continues his work out.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm

The camera cuts to backstage where Mr Dangerous is watching over the promo by Nay Bother.

Mr D: So Mr Bother, you're whinging and whining about the lack of ring action, well let me tell you this, if you want some ring action then I'm your man!

*someone off screen sniggers

Mr D: what? Anyone knows that I'm the most dangerous man to get inside the ring, D....A.....G......N.....E.....R.....O......U......S!
Whilst you swanned about with the Hoff, Jedward and Mr Blobby I was going to hardcore danger levels, blue Bols, Pernod, even Babyshams! Can you deal with that level of danger, can you? I think not.
See i don't do half measures at New Year, I was partying all night with Charlie Sheen, I was necking Tiger Blood and I was WINNING!
I left Charlie face down in his own vomit and carried on for another day, hell I'm still drunk right now, I don't even know which camera I should be looking at.
But I hear you wanting a challenger, well I'm your man, Nay, you got lucky in your debut, a few more inches and my head would have connected, you'd have spent New Year in hospital.
So let's have it, Bother and Danger
Let's get it on!!!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 pm

*The camera switches to Clarissa chasing Nay Bother down a corridor backstage*

Clarrisa: Nay wait up....Nay

*Nay turns around sporting a black t-shirt with a don't hassell the Hoff logo*

Nay Bother: Hey Clarissa, whats up?

C: Just wanted your reaction to Mr Dangerous's accepting our challenge

*Clarissa shows Nay a replay of Mr Dangerous's comments*

NB: Sounds like quite a night you had to yourself Mr D, necking Tiger Blood, is that what you kids are calling it these days? I hope Charlie wasn't to rough with you.

* Clarissa Sniggers*

NB: You must still be drunk if you thought my debut was a fluke victory, and i will prove it to you. The match it's on!!!

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

The scene cuts to a darkened room. The only light is a deep red hue with a few yellow flickers of candle light punctuating the obscure haze. The crowd cheer as Cassius' face appears within the scarlet twilight.

Cassius : The Divine Destroyer has revealed himself.

Cassius caresses a disposable teacup methodically, without emotion.

Cassius : And whilst he may have successfully Destroyed the legacy I was building here in 6WF many moons ago... and whilst he may have done a fine job of Destroying me at War... There is nothing Divine about suicide. THAT... Is a sin in the eyes of all that is holy.

And it is a sin you have committed Saint.

A sin you committed when you did what you did... ... to me.

Cassius looks down at the ground with disappointment in himself then aggressively smacks the side of his head in frustration

Cassius : SO FOOLISH... Such stupidity to believe it was The Church so wholeheartedly. SO BLIND!

But you... ... You Saint have opened my eyes - and it will lead to the ultimate closing of yours. Your failure to control your egotistical desire to reveal me as a fool, so too has revealed yourself to be the same.

Cassius seethes and shakes his head slowly

Cassius : You have committed not just lies. Not just treachery.
Not cowardice nor immorality.

BUT SUICIDE SAINT... THAT IS THE SIN YOU HAVE COMMITTED!

A sin considered so severe by the Church of England that when you take that decision you forgo the right to be buried upon consecrated ground.

Cassius strokes the back of his head and sips his tea frantically

Cassius : You discarded that right when you stood above me and admitted to your most lowly of deceits. But that will reveal itself to be no issue Saint... As you have sealed the fate that you will come to be buried here.

Cassius drops to a knee and places a hand on the cold concrete, almost disappearing in the red fog

Cassius : Right here in this arena.

Cassius slowly strokes the cold floor, almost in a trance as the crowd start to chant "Cassius Gonna Kill Ya!". Cassius stops then laughs in one breath sinisterly.

Cassius : Sounds like a good turnout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 am

RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 19 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 18 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 17 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 16 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 15 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 14 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 13 SECONDS

Countdown to Respawn

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 am

The lights in the arena fade to black

99 Problems by Jay Z echoes out from the speakers and from the back out walks Hero with a beaming smile and a bright sparkly jacket.
The fans are going crazy!

He touches hands with several fans down the ramp whilst screaming YEEEAAAAHHH! a lot and climbs into the ring. He grabs hold of a mic and screams YEEEEEEAAAAH into it then rolls out and touches hands a bit more.
The mic then goes back to his mouth....YEEEEEAAAAAHHH! And he makes his way up the ramp touching a few more hands before going backstage.

(not really returning but just had to do that)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 pm

*The camera cuts backstage where Nay Bother can be seen sitting on a workbench eating a Big Mac, he looks up to see the man who ran down to the ring this morning walking past*

*Nay mumbles with a mouthful of burger, why do i know that man, when a look of recognition and excitement can be seen on his face*

Nay Bother: Sir...Sir...excuse me sir

*Hero turns around with a look of satisfaction, delighted to have been recognised.*

Hero: whats up son?

*Nay starts walking to catch up with man*

NB: Sorry sir, i have been looking for you all day.

Hero: Really is it because i was the firs.............................

*Nay bother continues to talk, cutting off a disgruntled Hero

NB. Yes, i think i must have overdone the festivities this year, i have blocked the toilet, been trying to find you all day to get it fixed.

*Nay hands Hero the empty Big Mac box*

NB: be a kind fella, and get rid off that for me while your at it*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Big Jim is shown backstage, signing autographs for some fans dressed in gimp suits and others wearing his signature assless chaps. They scream in delight as he turns round and shows them his ass, slapping the right cheek lustfully. He blows them a kiss as he walks off, towards the wrestler's locker rooms.

BJ: (singing) "What's love got to do with it, got to do with it?"

Big Jim stops outside a rather small dressing room, and notices the door is ajar. His eyes light up as he opens the door, quietly and slowly to not make any noise. Jim can hear the showers adjacent to the dressing room, so takes a quick peep to see who it is. He fist pumps the air when he sees The Scorpion lathering himself up. Big Jim reaches into Scorpion's bag, taking out his jockstrap and taking a big sniff.

BJ: "Ooooooh yeah!"

Big Jim reaches into his own bag and takes out a pair of scissors. He sneaks into the shower area as Scorpion is washing his hair, cutting a small lock without him noticing. Jim goes back into Scorpion's dressing room, carefully opening his scrapbook and selotaping the lock of Scorpion's hair into a page. He makes a quick exit as he hears Scorpion turning off the taps, skipping down the corridor with a huge grin on his face.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

(Set during the main event of War, just minutes after Marshall Murdoch has been eliminated from the Chamber)

Marshall Murdoch is shown furiously walking in the backstage after just being eliminated, he is holding a towel to his head which is bleeding steadily and his back is still marked raw red from being thrown into the cell and onto the steel floor repeatedly.

Marshall storms throughout the arena heading towards the Church, completely blanking Clarissa who was waiting for an interview at the Church entrance, he marches straight towards his office where ‘No more Heroes’ by the Stranglers is being blared out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg2np37JNEg

Marshall walks in to find Zakky Spencer, Xeres and Vlad (all still wearing their ‘MM’ ponchos) joining in a rapturous version on the karaoke machine which is set up. Marshall simply sits down watching incredulously as Zakky almost screams the lines ‘whatever happened to Leon Trotsky? He got an ice pick, that made his ear burn’ as Xeres holds Vlad’s head down on the table and mimics hacking away at Vlad’s head.

The three men carry on blissfully unaware that they are being watched, Marshall simply sits watching, and shakes his head in disbelief as the three men put their arms round each other’s shoulders and belt out the line ‘No more Hero any more!’ As they finish they give each other a round of applause and begin to debate what song to play next, when...

MM: Have you three quite finished?

(The three men turn around in unison with looks of horror on their faces, to see Marshall still sat there mopping up his blood, his previously all white towel is now mostly red)

MM: ‘So this is what you three get up to whilst I’m busting my a%s in the biggest match of my career. I’m out there stealing the show once again, and yet you three cretins can’t even be bothered to support me.’

(The three look embarrassed and Zakky cannot even look at Marshall)

MM: Well might you look ashamed of yourselves, the Church needs all the help it can get at the moment. You want to know why?

(None of the men respond)

MM (Stands up, visibly angered): I said, do you want to know why?

(This time Xeres nods keenly)

MM: Of course you do, we need all the help we can get because there is a force in 6WF that against us, there is something or someone that doesn’t want us to be where we deserve to be, there is something holding us back.

‘Tonight for example, the biggest night of my career, the night I should of fulfilled my divine right of becoming the first ever Undisputed European champion , the night that the Church should of sat at the top of the 6WF tree. Ruined.

‘Sabotaged even, by pencil pushers so trivial that they wouldn’t know true talent if it came up to them and repeatedly corrected their grammar. Why is it that the form horse, the man with all the momentum leading up to War, the odds on favourite, was stuck in first? To add to matters why is it, that just when I had Blue Dragon in the palm of my hand that a man who, for whatever bizarre reason, curses my every movement is allowed to enter, basically leaving me in a 2 on 1 handicap situation. Where is the fairness in that?’

‘To make matters worse, the golden children of this company Chaos and Chris Patricks are given two of the prime spots in the match, all because management is shared shi1less of mixing things up for once, god forbid they upset them two, who else would provide an anti-climatic end to every PPV then?’

‘Those two have fought for what seems like months now, with each match more tedious than the last and each new ‘twist’ added in a desperate attempt to make people give a damn about them.’

‘You three have seen the cold hard facts for yourself, every single week I have been in the main event, not Chaos, not Chris Patricks, they’ve been stuck in mid card purgatory, meanwhile I was carrying this company night in, night out, and guess what? People tuned in, to see me, not to see some freak carry out an rejected Eastenders plotline, no, to see me.’

‘And that is how 6WF chose to repay me? It’s an absolute joke, one which I fully expect to carry on for the foreseeable future as management is too blind to see what is blatantly obvious to everyone else, I mean I can probably tell you the next 3 or 4 PPV’s now, Chris Patricks v Chaos in ‘please somebody give a damn about these two’ match, Chaos v Chris Patricks in a completely original ‘why do people switch off after Marshall Murdoch has been on?’ match, and just to spice things up a bit Chaos v Chris Patricks ... but with Blue Dragon thrown in’, in a ‘everybody loves a scouse convict’ match. Pathetic

Then management bring in endless former stars to try and bring down the one threat to their cosy little position, that threat obviously being the Church. First Clarke James returns, against the Church, he promptly get’s his a5s handed to him in the next week’s main event, then there’s JJ Johnson! The prodigal son of 6WF! Returning against the Church of all people! My shock has no bounds, the story starts to get a bit repetitive at this point however, as he, like so many before him, was no match for the Church, in another main event. Notice a pattern emerging here?

Then the great Cassius Zhi is unzipped from his asylum, yep management would rather have a convicted loon running around all unstable and putting everyone at danger, than giving the Church what we deserve, but would you believe it he is also defeated in a main event. Can you believe that!

Then management got desperate, look at match 3 ‘Dexter Morgan v Hobo’, yep it’s the Church hospital wing match, both men with issues against the Church, both brought back at the same time, it’s a good job I’m not paranoid or I’d be screaming about a conspiracy right now.

‘Yet whilst all this is going on, all you three can think of to do is prat around like a poor man’s version of the Jonas Brothers, munching on (Marshall looks around and grabs a tray)... hang on ...did you really make volovants ?

(Vlad nods, and Xeres unfurls a pre-prepared banner congratulating Marshall on his victory)

MM (emotionally): You guys! (Marshall grabs both Xeres and Vlad into a bear hug whilst Zakky loads up the Backstreet Boys greatest hits onto the karaoke)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 am

RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 26 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 25 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 24 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 22 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 21 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 14 MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS

Countdown to Respawn

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm

The scene shifts to backstage, where a man is shown stood in a suit. The camera zooms out and slowly shows The Saint staring at the camera, his eyes obscured by sunglasses. The crowd vehemently boo, as The Saint looks coldly on, ignoring the reception he can obviously hear.

He smiles wryly and this seems to incite the crowd further who proceed to chant "CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU"...

The Saint: Has it settled in yet? Has my revelation really sunk in? Has the news that The Saint confined Cassius Zhi to that padded cell made everyone realise just what I'm capable of?

The crowd boo even more, and The Saint smiles coldly.

The Saint: Alas, the inevitable backlash, the inevitable backlash of idiocy displayed by the thousands of imbeciles that fill this very arena. The very people that once upon a time booed everything Cassius Zhi did, and lauded everything that The Saint did. The shoe is now on nthe other foot, and to me, this just amplifies how fickle you people are.

And to me, once more, the very fickleness you exhibit is a sign of weakness... Very much like the implosion of the mind was Cassius Zhi's weakness, prior to me making the call that banished him from the 6WF.

The reception descends further, the volatile crowd letting their feelings known.

The Saint: Zhi, I saw your impassioned address, uttering the same nothings that I expected; That you wanted revenge, that I'd made a mistake, that ensuring you were out of here was basically committing career suicide...

But just like when I sat back and watched you charging like a bull in a China shop at The Church, accusing Crime Lord and the rest of those idiots of doing the deed, I laughed...

I looked at you, and just how erratic you were, and I laughed, and laughed and laughed. Because it just went to show that no matter how strong a man could be physically, if he isn't all there mentally, then the strength, the force, the power... It means absolutely nothing.

Looking at you now, you're no different to all those months ago, you're still the same psychotic, wounded animal, that despite the bravado, the idle threats, is still struggling to keep his fragile mind in check.

And unfortunately for you, Cassius, you're now facing the wrong person when you're in that state of mind...

Because now, it's my mission, my goal, to really put you through the ringer, to make that implosion into a true explosion. You were right in addressing me as The Divine Destroyer, because this manifestation of The Saint, is the nastiest, strongest specimen there ever has been.

This is the beginning of a long and arduous road for you Cassius, Thursday's main event, you see truly get to see just what you're up against.

The Divine Destroyer, The World's Superpower, 6WF's most monumental battle to date... A battle I have no intention of losing.

2012 will be the year of The Saint, the year that Cassius Zhi is cast asunder at my hand.

The Saint removes his glasses and his eyes sear into the camera...

The Saint: Cassius. You will be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

The crowd is electric with anticipation as the lights go out....

Judas Has Returned

The crowd erupt as 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status blares out of the speakers as Clarke James walks out on to the stage wearing jeans but no shirt, his ribs heavily taped...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman lets take you back to the Elimination Chamber and show you how Clarke James sustained those injuries...

The VT rolls and shows JJ Johnson spearing CJ through the pod....

Crowd: That was awesome! That was awesome!

James hobbles down the ramp and walks up the ring steps, wincing as he steps through the ropes...

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: Awesome huh?

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: It sure hurt like hell. But you know, I went in there without a chance. People were writing me off. Questioning my credentials. Saying I couldn't run with the big boys. Yet I stood proud and tall. I went in and did what i had to do. I made a statement. A statement to muppets like Marshall Murdoch who thought I was out of my league. And what of Murdoch huh? What did he achieve..... oh yeah, that's right, I remember, let me remind you...

The VT again kicks in showing James hitting not one, but two 'Faithless' to Murdoch before eliminating him....

CJ: That's right, Marshall. I took YOU out. I gave you the accolade of being the first of 5 men to get your ass thrown out of the chamber. I quashed all that false bravado that you would be a double champion. The first man to unify the European and World titles. And you could forgive the fans for thinking 'Hell CJ, why waste your time with Marshall, he's not in your league!', but i made a promise when i came back. I promised i'd take what that son of a bitch held dear. His precious European title, and last time i checked, he was still walking round this place with that belt. Still claiming he's the best European champion we've ever had. The pinnacle of what a champion should be.

A champion that's barely defended the belt. Who's ran from every challenge. Hidden behind his beloved Church goons and acted like a blatant coward. Well you're gonna hide no more, Marshall. Busted ribs or not i'm getting my shot. Come hell or high water i WILL be European champion. I will take that gold from you and i will leave you.......Faithless.

Crowd: YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CJ: But still, don't think I haven't thought about bigger and better things. I've been in a World Title match. I've held my own. And if it wasn't for JJ 'SuperHero' Johnson I woud've gone on and won. But I'm not bitter. I'm not gonna bitch and cry about what happened. The better man advanced, and should've won. But i'm putting everyone in that scene on alert. CJ James is far from done in his chase for glory. I've just got scores to settle. A chapter to complete. And you can bet your ass that when i'm ready, I'm coming for the big one...

James throws the mic down on the canvas as the fans cheer, he again winces as he leaves the ring and hobbles up the ramp.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 am

Just as Saint finishes Miss Jessica comes storming around the corner looking furious and looking to confront Saint head-on. Saint watches her approach with a confident smirk as it’s actually Clarissa who restrains Jessica, telling her to calm down. Jessica’s face is flushed with anger and it’s evident she has lost a shoe in the hallway in her haste. She points a manicured finger at Saint, over Clarissa’s shoulder.

Miss Jessica : 2012 will be nothing for you Saint! You’ll be lucky to even make it to the Chinese New Year. You have so ruined everything!

Jessica pushes her unusually unkempt hair back in a fluster as Clarissa still holds her back

Miss Jessica : I like… gave you everything Saint. And this is how you repay me?

Her eyes narrow with sly contempt for Saint

Miss Jessica : I was managing two World Champions until you came along. And now look at me. And you can stand there and pretend you’re all like, so proud of your actions – but essentially you only did what you did to cover up for the fact that you’re nothing but a monumental f***-up. An epic managerial error of Fernando Torres proportions. A total loser. You had the best manager. The best back-up. And the best opportunities and delivered nothing!

You are SO desperate. It’s just… like… embarrassing.

Just… get off me already skanky.

Miss Jessica shoves Clarissa, infuriated and tries to stand up to Saint – looking dwarfed in his presence. Clarissa grabs her arm and pulls her back.

Clarissa : Just be careful around him… he’s the only one who’s unstable around her.

Saint laughs at Clarissa’s judgement.

Miss Jessica : Oh whatever. Like I care. You know what Saint? I can’t get to Cassius because he’s all locked up in that room, breathing in some red smoke like a total mentaller. But I just know he’s going to make you pay for what you’ve done before you even know it – and like, whatever, I’m going to go get Scorpion and he’ll kick your loser butt right now. Yeah that’s what I’ll do.

Miss Jessica flicks her hair as she spins on the spot and quickly walks to where she dropped her shoe. She leans down and picks it up, then points it down the corridor at Saint.

Miss Jessica : You… Mr Grand Slam… have managed to hijack my career like... like... like a terrorist. Yeah… that’s what you so are – a career terrorist. Anyone who goes near you find their livelihood totally derailed.

She leans down and puts her shoe on clumsily

Miss Jessica : But I am so going to get back on track with Cassius and Scorpion. This time next year, you’ll be so out of the picture, like Cassy said - a victim of your own suicide bomb. And the picture will be me, raising Cassius and Scorpion’s hands as champions. Cassy may be a little mixed up... and Scorpion hardly the most experienced - but I am just like, undisputedly the most astute, most clever, most dynamic mind in this company... not to mention the hottest body by a country mile - no offence (Jessica glances at Clarissa who just rolls her eyes) - so I'll put them both back on track as easy as, and get everything I've ever wanted... everything you couldn't deliver because you're just, like, useless!

You know I hate not being on top Saint!

I BELONG on top!

Miss Jessica looks at Clarissa with a playful smile, and twirls a strand of hair slowly.

Miss Jessica : Anything else is just an abuse of my talent – it makes me feel like, SO Katie Vick or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

The Saint watches Jessica methodically, smirking. He raises his arms and begins to clap slowly, infuriating Jessica even more.

The Saint: Bravo... What a show of defiance! I mean, for a second there, Jessica, you actually had me quaking in my boots. But then, I remembered, I remembered that not only did I ruin Cassius, I also did a sizable job on you too...

The Saint continues to smirk, and Jessica stops still and just stares at The Divine One.

The Saint: Do you not remember?! Just how much of a mess you were in the aftermath. How much you shed tears over his extraction. How often you came to my door seeking comfort, warmth, a shoulder to cry on... Someone to be with.

It was all by my hand.

Not only did I send away your number one, I besieged your mind and reduced the facade that is Miss Jessica into rubble and dust.

The Saint begins to laugh.

I'm not a monumental **** up like you say I am, I'm so, so much more. I'm the standard everyone aspires to me in this company, I'm the man that everyone wants to be... I'M A FREAKING MONSTER!!

A monster crafted at your hand, your neglect, your favouritism, it brewed contempt, malice, evil.

And this, this is just the beginning Jessica. Because if I can alter the landscape of this company with just one solitary phone call...

The Saint begins to look at his hands...

The Saint: ...Then just imagine what I can do with these hands.

The possibilities, the damage, the hell I can bring upon whoever steps in my path is endless. And that is what awaits Cassius and yourself.

Because if you become such a mess after he is temporarily removed, Jessica, then why don't you withdraw and begin to contemplate just what will happen when, at my hand, Cassius Zhi ceases to exist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 46 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 45 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 43 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 42 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 41 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 27 HOURS, 34 MINUTES AND 40 SECONDS

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 pm

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena... The scene opens up to Clarissa and Hidari Kenji speaking while the camera is rolling)

Clarissa- Hidari After what transpired in the tag team match last year on Christmas. Do you feel you can pull your team to win the Infed Cup..

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- Well Clarissa Happy 2012 to you and all the rest of these sad life fans in this Arena tonight.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see The Shadow I thought we had something going on..I thought you had my back but you turned around and back stabbed me when you speared Shawn Styles 1....2....3! You see Shadow I was going to give you credit because 6WF this dumphole isn't for great talent like yourself...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see Shadow you could've came to 6CW and allined with real competition and real wrestlers.. How unfourtanate me and Team Japan are the only ones in 6CW with the ability to dominate but whatever...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Soon I Have a match with the Dragon and once again I must push this team weight into victory because This team of 6CW is filled with a bunch of losers!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Shawn Styles should've been retired when I kicked his ass all late in 2011. Mike Hill is a loser because he didn't get the job done to beat Jackson Black...and ohh you wanna talk about comedy..Yarmouth Blade???

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You see Yarmotuh Blade had the oppertunity tp win our or I should say my future TV Championship from Rapture but that plan foiled. You see his dad had to assist him because he couldn't get the job done and now Rapture is still the title owner of the TV Belt...

(Hidari pauses)

Clarissa- Thoughts about your upcoming match with The Dragon and are you 100% ready?

Hidari- Not at all but once again I gotta embarass The Dragon..who believes that he deserves this win off of me..well guess what you a joke Dragon just like that cross dresser of a manager you have!

(You can hear the fans laugh)

Hidari- It seems that 2012 hasn't been going off as aright start at all simply because I found out that someone reported that I and Dopant Zero need to renew our visas if we want to continue fighting and kicking Europan and American Asses!

Hidari- Dragon you fighting me at my worst conditon and I do believe that Foo Poo had something to do with that so thats why when I see you tommorow at lockdown I don't want to see foo poo because imma try to get myself DQed in the match! I could care less about the Infed Cup. All I want is to renew this visa so I can continue doing what I want to do!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I will be bringing a chair to the ring so if Dragon you wanna get hurt thats not a problem!

Hidari- Alex Walker..Mr Jones I hope you watch tommorow as I show you why you shouldn't urine a Japanese Man off! Dragon get ready because I don't care if I lose tommorow I got the whole entire 2012 to kick you ass night and day so if you win thaus enjoy because this won't be the only match you and I will ever compete in...

(Hidari winks at Clarissa as she smiles...camera fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Dicey Reilly is walking through backstage in the Arena with his new t-shirt on which says " I use to be a fighter like you...until I took a Dicey to the knee" and a pair of dark sun glasses hiding his very hungover eyes, when he notices that something isnt right, he grabs his phone and starts dialing franticly

Dicey: Lex...where the hell am I

Lex:.........

Dicey: Of course it took me ages to realise where I was, we have been drinking for a week non stop, why did you leave me here of all places, you know I hate Birmingham

Lex:.....

Dicey: Il give you funny when I see you later....now how in god's name do I get out of here, im starting to feel dirty...hello...HELLO....that Canadian bitch hung up on me

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Miss Jessica looks worried for a moment, then shakes off any fear by literally shaking her head.

Miss Jessica : Get over yourself already. There’s only one thing your hand will be good for now you’ve lost me Sainty…

Saint takes a step towards Jessica making her jump and yelp which seems to excite her, then he starts to laugh as he stares over her shoulder up the corridor to see Cassius Zhi slowly walking towards them. He has a disposable cup of green tea in his hand, his eyes bloodshot red and looking tired. He steps up behind Jessica and places a hand on her shoulder, then takes a sip of tea – staring into the wild eyes of The Saint.

Cassius : Are you… going to cease my existence… Saint?

Cassius maintains his emotionless stare into Saint’s eyes.

Cassius : I’ve been behind similarly wild eyes before Saint. I’ve inhabited the sickest of minds before. And I know that it takes a lot more courage and a lot more cold-heartedness to cease an existence, than it does to postpone one by merely making a phone call.

And I really doubt that you have the courage, or the cold-heartedness to do so Saint.
I don’t believe you when you say that you have the courage, or the cold-heartedness to do so Saint.
You have to do a lot more than make one anonymous, cowardly phone call to prove that... to me, Saint.

Cassius painfully slowly sips his green tea, looking for a reaction in Saint’s eyes but not getting one.

Cassius : Prove it!

Prove it Saint! Because you did indeed succeed in sending away not only the Number One star in Miss Jessica’s stable, but the Number One star in the world – but so far your success has only proved to be temporary. And just like those doctors and psychiatrists quickly realised that this mind of mine is not only not mixed-up, but fixed together tighter than most – you will just as quickly realise, and regret, the error of your ways Saint.

You succeeded in sending away Number One, but you made for an incredibly underwhelming Number Two didn’t you?

A very poor sequel.

Cassius again sips his tea as Jessica nods in approval, a confident pout returning to her face.

Cassius : Speaking of which, this very much reminds me of The Return to Oz… have you seen it Saint? It was on over Christmas. It usually is.

Jessica looks up at Cassius with confusion, as if he has lost it

Cassius : Where Dorothy is sent to an institution, much like myself – only to escape and fall down a ravine in a storm and wake up in her former utopia, now wrecked and destroyed.

I suppose the natural moral of the story, and this is a spoiler alert if you haven’t seen it yet Saint, is that on her return she eventually restores the wonderland to its original state and everybody lives happily ever after.

Miss Jessica is twirling her hair and smiling

Cassius : That however, is not the moral I wish to pursue Saint. Far too obvious. You see… whilst I escaped the evil clutches of the institution, it is YOU who has been living in Oz whilst I was locked away there. A dreamworld, Saint. Where you would be king, and 6WF’s riches are all yours.

A figment of your overactive imagination.

Cassius starts to scowl at Saint, breathing heavier

Cassius : But now I am back Saint, and you have foolishly admitted to your masterplan. Which means I’m going to take you Saint, and I’m going to throw YOU down the ravine and YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP TO A MUCH DARKER PLACE TO THE ONE IN YOUR DREAMS!

This is no longer your fabrication of the world but harsh REALITY!

Cassius gulps the last of his tea and throws the cup down. He pushes past Jessica for the first time so there is no-one between him and Saint, face to face.

Cassius : Your chance to reign supreme came and was missed whilst I was away Saint. You incompetently let it fly away, out of your reach forevermore. And now I’m here, I’m standing in your path and I’m going to tear up your Yellow Brick Road, I’m going to shatter your Emerald City, AND ALL YOUR UNREALISTIC, NAIVE DREAMS OF SUPREMACY WILL BE OVER!

Cassius laughs sinisterly even though Saint is still uncompromisingly stoic in his stance. Cassius backs away then kneels down in front of Jessica.

Miss Jessica : Oh my god…. Are you really going to ask? YE....

Cassius sneers

Cassius : Don’t be so damn ridiculous.

He takes off Jessica’s shoes which are red then stands up and throws them at Saint’s feet

Miss Jessica : Uh... Hello? They were like, well expensive you know?

Cassius just ignores her and stares at The Saint

Cassius : You’re going to really wish you never made that call Saint.

Why don’t you click them together along to the beat of the most painful three count of your life… and see if you can change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next