The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 01/09

+12
CMPUNKisthesaviour
Marsh
Gregers
BlueDragon1205
itsdakillaninja
Lee
AberdeenSteve
Bull
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
BuffDaddy
Legend
Mat
16 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 01/09 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 01/09

Post by Mat Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

Match 1
Jason Young vs Uryu

Match 2
James Eagle vs Big Al Lustley vs Logan Kincade

Match 3
Rapture vs Angelo Anneire

Match 4
Longinus vs Hero

Match 5
John Marx/La Pulga Loco vs Edan Ekram/Jerome Dubois

Main Event
Destiny Preview
8 Man over the top battle royal N01 contenders match
Saint vs Marshall Murdoch vs Blue Dragon vs Scorpion vs Perfect Jack vs Crime Lord vs Chaos vs Chris Patricks

Last edited by Mat on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 01/09 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 01/09

Post by Legend Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

Announcer: Please welcome to the ring, accompanied by Denzel, he is your new 6WF Hardcore Champion, James Eagle!

(The crowd are unanimous in boos, as 'Burn Burn' hits. James Eagle steps out onto the stage with his title hung proudly over his shoulder. He looks around the arena to acknowledge the jeers and notably shielding his eyes from the shining lights. He walks out a bit further to reveal his new bodyguard in a contrasting black suit.)

MW: It looks like 'The Golden One' has gone out of his way and kitted out his employee in order to make him look more respectable. How admirable!

(Eagle, wearing his signature white suit walks slowly down the ramp, soaking in the reaction as he goes. Denzel remains close behind the champion.)

(The first shot of the ring is shown, dressed in designer furniture and invaluable artefacts.)

RJ: Rumour has it that the net worth of the contents of this ring, tonight, is higher than your average man earns in a whole year!

MW: Eagle and Big D don't exactly seem in any rush to approach the ring, though, nonetheless.

RJ: That comes as no real surprise to me. We all know Eagle likes to be the centre of attention when he gets the chance. He's going to make the most of it, the greedy sod.

MW: Watch your mouth, RJ. I respect this guy.

RJ: What, is he employing you too? Sadly, I can't say it would come as shock to hear that either. You'd do anything for a bit of a balance booster, hey Michael?

(Eagle reaches the gold-plated steps, which sit at the front of the ring and stops for a while to inspect their condition. He clicks his fingers and in an instant, Denzel is seen wiping dust off the metal. Eagle makes his way up to the ring, where the ropes are being handily spread open to avoid any damage to Eagle's suit. He climbs into the ring and allows a man wearing white latex gloves to remove the belt from his shoulder. It is placed in a framed glass container and displayed onto an easel in the corner of the ring. The crowd continue to boo, though Eagle signals for them to settle down. The order does no good, so the champion goes to sit down in one of the leather armchairs at the back of the ring.)

MW: Seriously, he deserves a little more respect.

(Eagle sits back, with Denzel stood beside him, waiting for the hatred to die down. Eventually, the arena quietens, giving him the opportunity to start the proceedings. He stands up and takes a golden microphone from a glass side-table.)

JE: A new chapter has begun. The barrier has fallen; 'The Golden One' has broken through into the order of champions. 

(Eagle takes a deep breath, while the fans restart the booing. He is forced to raise his voice a little.)

JE: As the most valuable star in 6WF history, it seems only fitting that I should be bowed down to and looked up to by everyone out here and back there.

(Eagle points up the ramp.)

JE: They called me the biggest underachiever of the last six months. Even confirmed inferiors like Longinus and The Scorpion beat me to the feeling of victory. They felt what it was like to win gold before me?! 

JE: But finally, my arsenal has come home, the missing piece of the puzzle is no longer. As far as gold is concerned, there shall be none more decorated than I; the one that is gold. Naturally, I win things. It's just in my nature; something I can't help from happening even if I so wished. 

JE: But finally there is a cause for celebration.

(Denzel picks up another microphone from the table.)

D: May I?

JE: Go ahead.

D: James here is the official king of hardcore and if anyone wants to get within touching distance of his belt, you've gotta go through me first. Miss Jessica tried. He is protected now and nothing, I repeat nothing will get through. As champion, he deserves two important factors. Rest. And Celebration. And those two things he will get. From now on, I will take his place... but enough of that, let's get this partay started! A celebration can mean only one thing: alcohol!

JE: No no no. Let's leave the celebration for now. I would like to show to you all how superior I am. I am issuing an open challenge to anyone on the roster who thinks they are better than wealth. Come out... you know you want to!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffDaddy Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:27 pm

John Marx walks into the arena with his bag over his shoulder talking into a camera that is walking down the hall in front of him.

“This is a simple equation, hard work + effort = success in life. When someone knocks you down you get back up and try harder. That snivelling punk Logan Kinkade might have beaten me last week but I’m not going to run away and ‘find myself’ in some loony bin with a guy who makes noodles like he did or get all deep and emotional about it like some of the other EMO’s I’ve been watching since I came to 6WF. Unlike most of the other spoiled brats and witless idiots here I’m a realist. I’m going to get up, dust myself down and get on with it. No emotional speeches, no far out excuses! I don’t need them. I’ve now got an even bigger point to prove. It would be easy for people to doubt I’m the real deal! Well tonight I will prove the doubters wrong, show the people in the audience that when life kicks you in the face you get up and kick it back even harder. Not cry about it, not jack it in because it’s to hard like mostly all of those fat idiots would do! . My failure against Kincade wasn’t the perfect beginning to my legacy in 6WF but from the ashes of my defeat rises an even more determined beast! I NEED TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS. The youth of today are pathetic! They need to change! I need to beat some sense into them. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE! And tonight the change begins. I team with La Puga Loco against the idiot Edan Ekram and the vein peacock Jerome Dubois. I will put a beating on them both so severe the likes of it will never have been seen in 6WF before! I am the Herald and tonight I deliver my message!”

Marx pushes his locker-room door open and walks in leaving the camera man in the hallway.

BuffDaddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway booms out around the arena and the fans immediately go berserk.

RJ : OH MY GOD – IT CAN’T BE!

LISTEN TO THIS OVATION!

A red mist descends around the stage and bright yellow spotlights perforate the cloud, scanning the arena.

RJ : JAMES EAGLE IS ABOUT TO REGRET MAKING THAT CHALLENGE MORE THAN HE’S EVER REGRETTED ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE!

Eagle gets up out of his armchair and starts to pace in the ring, and tells Denzel to get ready.

Fans : CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Suddenly the crowd start booing as Miss Jessica steps out onto the stage with a microphone and the music cuts. She stands on the ramp and flicks her long, red hair back as she waits for the crowd to quieten down. She laughs as she raises the mic.

Miss Jessica : He’s not really. Ha… Your face was a total picture Eagle.

Jessica looks mockingly at a collection of disappointed fans

Miss Jessica : Oh come on. He’s in the loony bin stupid-o’s. Which is exactly where you lot should be if you actually thought for one second that he’d actually be back here tonight! Like, thick or what?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica : But you Eagle… Just bear in mind, that it would be THAT easy if I wanted you put away for good.

I could get it done, just… like… that.

She clicks her finger and giggles to herself, then turns her attention to Denzel.

Miss Jessica : Hey, “Big” D (she uses sarcastic air quotes). Like… I don’t know if I’m supposed to be heartbroken because you rejected my advances at Lockdown or whatever. But believe me, I’m really not. I’m so over it already. But YOU just turned down the best business deal of your life. Because seriously… I was totally considering offering Eagle here a platinum card membership for my services if he beat Scorpion last night. After all - he is my kind of guy. I have very… expensive tastes.

Miss Jessica bites her lip flirtatiously and looks James Eagle up and down. But her face quickly turns into a vicious scowl

Miss Jessica : But like most expensive tastes… you Eagle, are just tacky.

Fans : YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Miss Jessica : And your bell boy here, is really… really stupid.

So if you excuse me, I’m going to go backstage and find myself a real champion.

She looks at Eagle, and then to Denzel

Miss Jessica : And a real man!

Miss Jessica twirls a strand of hair mischievously, then turns on her high heels, elegantly swaying her hips as she walks back to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

The Lights Dim as James Eagle can be seen Grinning as the crowd wait in silance

'Your Betrayel' hits out of the Sound System

RJ: What the Hell?

MW:who in the word is this RJ?

The Crowd and James Eagle are Left in Shock and await in silance to see who it is

slowley a silhouette figure walks out of the entrance stage

RJ: Its...Its?

MW: Just spil it out RJ who is it ?

RJ: i cant see Micheal

The Crowd Near the front POP as the tron shows a scorpion attack the screen .. slowley the cheers become boos

RJ: Its the former Hardcore Champion THE SCORPION!

MW: well i guess thats what Miss Jessica ment when she said she was gona go backstage and find a real Champion!

Scorpion walks down to the ring as the Scor-Peons contuie to cheer and the rest of the fans Boo
Eagle and Denzel can be seen talking to each other as Scorpion picks up the mic and begins claping in a sarcastic way

S: Well done James You deserved it ( while continuing to clap )

James Eagle beings to Grin

S: is what i would say if you did not pay everyone to KISS YOUR ASS!!!

Eagle can be seen getting into scorpions face as Denzel tries to hold him back

S: You might be Hardcore Champion James but your still a step behind because on Lockdown im going to become the NO1 contender
to the Undisputed Championship! and at destiny my desiny will come true and i will become the Undisputed Champion by
delivering a death stalker to Hero ! and Then i have my rematch Clause against you which i can use any time any place !!

Crowd Cheer and Boo

S: and become the Hardcore Champion thats 3 belts i will have under me and Lockdown will experience change as Miss Jessica's Domination will begin !

Crowd Boo

S: ............. WHICH could mean the return of the dominating force the NEW WORLD SUPER POWER!!

Crowd Cheer !

S: Cassuis Zhi!!!

Eagle grin can slowly be seen fading away

S: AND I KNOW YOUR SCARED ! theres nothing you and your Boyfriend can do about it!

JE:...

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:21 pm

Longinus is in his locker room sitting on his new recliner settee watching last weeks episode of Geordie Shore which he sky plused.

One of the girls on the show is just about to get her knockers out and Longinus leans forward to get a better view. Suddenly the locker room door opens and Sofia, his girlfriend, walks in. Longinus quickly turns the TV channel over to a nature programme about flying ants.

Longinus: "Fascinating insects! Ants that can fly!"

Sofia doesn't look impressed. The locker room is littered with empty beer cans and half full bottles of vodka on the table.

Longinus stands up, well he tries to. He needs to steady himself on the arm of the chair otherwise he will fall flat on his face. He staggers over to the table and picks up a bottle of vodka.

Longinus: "Fancy a drink darling?"
Sofia: "I think you have had enough, in fact I think you have had far too much. It's been ages since you had a drink, what's changed?"
Longinus: "Im drowning my sorrows, I cant get my hands on Rapture until Destiny and it's doing my head in."
Longinus pours a vodka.
Sofia: "You cant afford to get fired, just wait until the PPV."

Longinus goes to take a drink but pauses.
Longinus: "That's it! Why didn't I think of that earlier? I cant touch Rapture until the PPV, but there isn't anything stopping anyone else getting a hold of him. Where are Marius and Lucius anyways?"

Sofia: "You know them two. Up to no good as per usual. They mentioned something about clamping Scorpions bike as a joke and took off earlier. You are in no fit state to go anywhere, I'll go and find them.

Sofia leaves the locker room and shuts the door behind her. Longinus waits a few moments before walking to the door, opening it and peering up and down the corridor.

Sofia is out of sight. Longinus shuts the door and heads back to his recliner settee and sits down. He picks up the remote control and puts Geordie Shore back on. He sits back with a big grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:18 pm

(The camera cuts into a poorly lit room. All that can be seen is a candle stood in the corner and a church style bench. The candle begins to flicker and causes the room to fall into complete darkness for a second. When relit, the room shows Rapture sat on the edge of the bench.)

“So the final battle has been set. At Destiny, Rapture and Longinus face off for one last time and in the most brutal of fashions. We face off in a Last Man Standing match, the match that asks two opponents to beat each other so badly until one of them is incapable to answer a ten count."

(Rapture smugly laughs to himself)

I am going to take great pleasure beating you to a pulp Longinus. Not only will you fail to answer the ten count but I will ensure you that never again capable of getting off that drunken ass of yours. I have been waiting for this day ever since the Rapture dawned on 6WF, the day that you finally pay for all your sins. I finally have the opportunity to rid 6WF of its biggest low life and I intend to do so in the most brutal way possible.

However, due to circumstances out with our control a spanner has been thrown into the works by another of the viruses in 6WF; Danny McGraw. We have been told that if we are to physically harm each before Destiny we will find ourselves out of work.

If anything, I can only thank Danny for us telling this as it put this ball firmly back in my court. You see Longinus, you are a savage, an animal that cannot control his temper and is constantly looking for the next person to beat up or assault. I, on the other hand, have the utmost control on my temper and this ban on assaulting each other doesn’t bother me in the slightest. If anything, it plays to my strengths and I can crank the mind games up to level 10. That voice you hear in your head is about to get louder Longinus. I know you think that with your precious Sofia by your side and those two brothers of yours next to you that nobody can touch you but you couldn’t be more wrong friend. There is a poison in everyone Longinus and eventually it takes control.

(Rapture walks up to the candle in the room and picks it up before turning back to the camera)

If I could give you one piece of advice Longinus, and make sure you are listening, trust nobody.

(Rapture manically smiles into the camera before blowing out the candle)

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

The arena falls into darkness, an ominous drone like the sound of monks begins to bellow around the arena

RJ: Now who could this be?

MW: Who knows but it's obviously someone serious, or mental listen to that music.

faces in the crowd look confused, then all of a sudden the first powerful note of 'Master of Puppets' hits "DUN!", a prolonged silence before the rest of the song plays "DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN"

MW: Damn it, it's someone mental.

The crowd cheers as Logan Kincade walks out to the top of the ramp, he raises his arms as pyros explode around him. He looks up and slowly walks to the ring, high fives are offered out to him and he gladly receives them before climbing into the ring.

RJ: It's Logan Kincade! Fresh from his impressive win over John Marx.

MW: There is nothing impressive about this freak, I mean the guy thought he was a super hero!

RJ: That was an illness he had Michael, and he overcome it, it's quite a story!

MW: Sounds like an excuse to me RJ, the guys a whacko

Kincade walks around the ring while the music plays climbs the ropes and salutes the fans. The Music stops. The cheers ring around the arena.

LK: Well well well, isn't this nice? I feel I haven't had a chance to speak to you all, properly yet so I'm here to re-introduce myself so to speak.

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen this could be a fresh start for this impressive young man

MW: The guys just a thug, just like that Blue Dragon, I mean they're like the same guy!...... I hate Blue Dragon and I hate this feak...

LK: Hey! Wire! You know I can hear what you're saying don't you?

MW looks nervous and shifts in his seat.

LK: Don't worry Mickey, If I wanted to hit you, I would smash you into a thousand pieces, but I am better than that so why don't you sit there, put your microphone down....PUT IT DOWN!

Wire drops his microphone onto the announcers table and again shifts in his seat.

LK: There now be quiet and sit still, like a good little boy.

The crowd laugh and shout "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP"

Wire looks annoyed and shouts back at the crowd.

LK: Now! This week sees little old me take on the "Hardcore" champion James Eagle and Big Al Lustly...

...Now, Lustly I have no problem with, the guys a bit....eccentric but hey, we've all been there right?, i mean some of us got better and began acting like a normal human being but still, he is an ok guy I suppose, and a good wrestler....but James Eagle.... "hardcore?" really? The guy hires a bodyguard. If that’s hardcore then he is going to s*** himself when he sees the real me.

RJ: Kincade seems very focused these days, It's good to see this young man finally looking like a real contender.

MW picks up his microphone

MW: Focused? He seems to be in dream land if he thinks he is on a level with James Eagle.

LK: Mickey Mickey Mickey...Did I say you could speak yet?

Wire quickly drops his microphone again.

Logan smiles angrily

LK: Atta boy Mickey, now. I am sick of the bulls*** matches I have been given so far in the 6CWF, always against the new boys, granted I didn't deserve better matches because of my mental state, but believe you me when I say I am in my right mind. I am focused and I am angry. This week at Lockdown I will face 2 men, They will know my name, and they will know that there is a new contender to the Hardcore title. I AM hardcore! I am Logan Kincade!

'Master of Puppets' Blasts out as the crowd cheer loudly 'LOGAN! LOGAN! LOGAN!"

RJ: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, It seems Logan Kincade has made his intentions for the Hardcore title clear.

MW: The guy is insane! He is crazier than when he thought he was superman!

RJ: Show some respect Michael, also he hasn't actually left the arena yet, he might still be able to hear you.

Logan stop halfway up the ramp and turns quickly to stare at Michael Wire who jumps out of his seat. Logan laughs and turns around high fiving the fans and exits.

RJ: You can come out from under the the desk now Michael

MW: I wasn't hiding I...erm dropped my pen...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:44 pm

*Camera cuts backstage where Young is found standing in a corner arguing... with himself?

JY: I'm sorry, he got lucky it won't happen again I swear!

Voice(In Jason's Head): I guess that can't be helped right now, but you better beat him this time, or maybe you'd rather go back to that rat hole I found you in?

JY: No please! I will do whatever you tell me, just don't send me back there!

Voice: I think we are at an understanding, and remember tell no one of these conversations, otherwise they will just call you crazy and send you to an insane asylum.

JY: Yes sir...

* Jason sheds a single tear before turning back into a monster like being. The cameraman is just able to avoid a stiff right hand from Young.

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Longinus is walking down the corridor towards the Church of Hero. The area is deserted with not a person in sight. Longinus walks up to the church, opens the door and walks in.

The hallway is lit with candles on either side with an eerie presence. The door behind shuts by itself. Longinus doesn't acknowledge the door closing but instead walks down the hallway towards the large double doors at the end.

He opens the door to reveal a circular room. Again lit with candles on tall stands in a large circle sourcing the light to the room. He walks in and the door automatically shuts by itself.

In the centre of the room there is a tall table with a Kylix (drinking cup) on it. Longinus walks up to the Kylix. Several doorways open and the members of the Church of Hero come into view. They are all hooded and take their place in front of the candles. A final door opens in front of Longinus. Hero and Rapture walk through the door and it closes automatically behind them. Hero and Rapture take their place in front of Longinus next to the Kylix.

Rapture picks up the Kylix and holds it out to Hero who takes a small container out of his cloak and pours a liquid in it. Rapture nods at Hero and places the Kylix back on the table. The two of them take a step backwards and Longinus hears a voice in his head.

"Drink"

Longinus answers out loud: "I don't want to drink."

The voice continues

"Drink"

Longinus: "No!"

"Drink"

A breeze enters the room making the candle light flicker.

All the members of the Church utter the following in unison:

"Drink.......Drink........Drink"

Hero and Rapture join in:

"Drink.......Drink........Drink"

Longinus runs towards the door as the chants continue "Drink"
He gets to the door but it wont open. Rapture picks up the Kylix and walks towards Longinus who is still trying to open the door. Hero and the members of the Church follow Rapture towards Longinus.

Longinus turns around and stands with his back to the door and Rapture is in front of him. Rapture holds the Kylix out to Longinus: "Drink"

Longinus: "Noooooooooo. I don't want drink. I don't want to drink! Nooooooooo"

Longinus' locker room opens when Sofia, Marius and Lucius walk in. Longinus suddenly wakes up in a hot sweat from his position on the recliner settee.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:01 pm

Freak on a Leash Blasts out from the arena speakers as the crowd erupt into an explosion of cheers and whistles

RJ: Great ovation here from the crowd but you've gotta wonder Michael, what's he coming out here for, He's been of television for a few weeks, he's not been on the card last week, I thought he'd be preparing for his match this Thursday

MW: He should be back in the locker room shining the boots of guys like Hero and begging Crime lord for another chance to be his little b*tch...

RJ: You do realise how unhealthy this hatred is right Mike?

MW: Shut up RJ, He's at the ring now.... Oh no, he's got a mic, here we go....

Dragon is in the ring Mic in hand, he's wearing a t shirt that says 'For F*ck Sake' and on the back it says 'We're not the same person!'

BD: Ladies and Gentlemen... My name is Blue Dragon.... I thought I would just remind you all as its been so log since I got some decent airtime that you guys may have forgotten all about me

MW: Easy to do really.... Boring...

BD: Shut up Mike or I'll set Kincade on you! Hahaha

'Kin-Cade' chants start up

BD: Hey guys I thought this was about me?

'Dra-Gon' chants quickly take over

Dragon just smiles ans bows

BD: Now onto business, This Thursday I've got myself an opportunity to become number one contender for the 6WF Championship at Destiny. This presents itself in the form of a Battle Royal. 7 other men will be in this ring with me with such a massive opportunity on the line, I'm not going to take it easy on anyone.

He holds up seven fingers and lists off his opponents one by one

BD: Saint- This guy gave me one hell of a match when we last faced I his home town. I gotta be honest, I've been itching to get back in the ring with this guy and throw fists at each other.

Marshall Murdoch- Marshall Who? Isn't he still hero's little boy toy? I'm sorry, I'm not too sure on who this kid is. I'll get back to you on that one.

Scorpion- The guy who took my Hardcore Championship from me, a decent wrestler and a decent enough kid, I cant help but think that that sl*t Jessica is pushing him a little too hard too fast. Only time will tell.

Perfect Jack- Me and Jack have crossed paths here before but never as opponents, we tagged a few weeks ago and I liked the way he worked, going up against him will be a pleasure.

Crime Lord- Me and him have a well publicised history, one time allies, the enemies. Now though I cant help but think, I've surpassed him. I mean he's now the henchman to a moronic leader, ring an bells?

Chaos- Blinded by his own arrogance, Gregers was a good kid, then Chaos took over, I've not had a chance to thank him for freeing me of my ties to him and Nemesis. Maybe Thursday I get to return the favour and separate him from any ties to the Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Patricks- a lot of people may not know the history that exists between me and Chris. We had some epic matches back in the day and I know exactly what the guys capable of. I cant wait to get back in the ring with him, good luck Chris mate.

As Dragon stops talking all the lights in the arena go out and only static can be heard over the speakers

MW: Finally, someone decided to shut this idiot up....

RJ: Put so eloquently as always mike.... question is, Who?

BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm

(The static gets louder before the word Destiny can be heard being whispered over the loud speakers. Suddenly the searchlights begin to roam before "Its an Omen" hits. The crowd plunges into boos as the music fades into Granite and Chaos walks out through his trademark green pyro. He has a microphone in hand)

C: Cut the music (The music stops), oh would you look at that we have a backstage guy who actually does his job. Now if you parasites would just shut up I might actually enjoy myself.

(Crowds boos get louder)

C: Oh how predictable. Now wait a second who are you in the ring right now? Oh wait you'd be the guy that has beaten me a whopping zero times. Even better you actually think that you deserve to be in a number one contenders match. I mean you're not the least deserving to be in this match but you are not far off.

MW: He is totally the least deserving...

C: Last week I had that title won. I know that, Herbert knows that, bloody McGraw knows that. And all of you parasites know that. So lets play that god-damn footage:

(The footage from last week plays showing the man in the rafters leading to the distraction that allowed Hero to sneak a retain of his title)

RJ: Chaos, as much as it pains me to say so, had that match won

(Crowd: Chaos Sucks!)

C: My destiny was once again delayed, and once again by McGraw. So Danny when are you coming out to admit that it was you in that stupid little mask?

MW: Chaos' determination to blame our GM is taking more and more ammunition

C: And even better this week I have to prove myself once again. Well let me make this simple for you McGraw. Whether I win this week or win the gold rush itself. I will be World Champion at Born in Fire. My Destiny cannot be held back any longer. So Blue Dragon, are you going to run off a list of reasons that you try and convince yourself mean that you even have half a chance to win a match that contains your True Prophet. Or are you going to slink away and get out of my ring?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:59 pm

Dragon looks Chaos up and down before slowly raising the mic to his mouth once more.

BD: Gregers..... Long time no see.

Chaos looks furious

C: Never say that name to me again, I’m Chaos.... I’m the true prophet... I’m...

BD: Your an Idiot! Do you really expect me to believe that you've totally taken control? Have you already forgotten what I said to you the other month? I've had run ins with mental illness before, I men my best friend thought he was a super hero for f*cks sake.....

RJ: Maybe we should have a censor on hand for Blue's segments in future

MW: I'd just cut the whole thing

Dragon stares over at Wire who quickly shuts up

BD: Now as for what you said about me not beating you. Well, your right, I've not beaten you, Yet! Your right, last week you had Hero beat, you were screwed out of the title by a mystery man in the rafters, Guess someone is watching over Hero after all. Usually I would love to see someone take that belt from that smug, over confident, deluded, pathetic ar*e hole.

Chaos smiles but he quickly realises that BD isn't paying him a compliment.

BD: But the problem with last week was, whichever one of you won, we were still going to end up with a smug, over confident, deluded, pathetic ar*e hole.....

Chaos looks into Dragons eyes and the two men seem to be measuring each other up as there fists clench and a snarl crosses the face of Dragon....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 28 Aug 2011, 9:19 pm

(Chaos stares at BD)

MW: How can Blue Dragon even think to talk to the True Prophet like that?

C: Smug? Maybe. Mind you how could I not be when I am the Greatest...

(Crowd boos)

MW: Greatest

C: Greatest Cruiserweight in the world. Hell I'm the greatest wrestler in this company, better than Herbert and most definitely better than you. You may see it as over confidence and delusion but Destiny has never called you now has it? You know that you're only in this company due to riding the waves of others.

RJ: Dragon is a multiple championship holder. How can Chaos say that?

C: You were carried by Nemesis and what did I do? I discarded him as soon as it became clear he was holding me back. Something he should have done a long long time ago with you. You know Dragon you've got it all wrong. You're the one who is pathetic. I have more talent in my little finger than you do in your entire body.

(Blue Dragon stares at Chaos)

C: What's the matter big guy. Want me to step in and shut you up once and for all?

MW: This should be great

BD: (Making a motion for Chaos to bring it) Come on then you pathetic ar*e hole

(Chaos throws down his jacket and goes to slide in under the bottom rope. Dragon runs towards him and goes to kick Chaos. Chaos stops his slide into the ring and instead stands outside the ring staring at Dragon. Suddenly Chaos starts to laugh)

C: Oh you didn't honestly think I would let you get a head start now did you? (Chaos picks up his jacket before slowly climbing the ring steps. He gets to the top of the steps and puts his jacket back on) Well Mr. Dragon are you going to be getting out of my ring?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:19 pm

As Chaos is about to enter the ring the arena goes black. The crowd go quiet....

RJ: Looks like someone else is joining us...

MW: Perhaps one of the others involved in the battle royal?

All of a sudden 'Master of Puppets' blasts out as the crowd pop.

MW: Oh for the love of god not this guy!

Logan walks out as pyros explode he slowly walks down the ramp and up to Chaos. Before Chaos can react Kincade pushes him into the ring.

MW: He can't lay his hands on Chaos like that! doesn't he know who he is!

Logan glares at Wire who quickly shuts up and looks around the floor for his "pen"

LK: Heeey Chaos pal, how you doing? don't answer that truth is I don't care, see I owe Blue here a favor, so I thought I would come out here and make sure you didn't run your mouth off and make mean faces then run away like a little f**k*r...

...so please don't let me stop you, by all means tell BD what you have to say. I'm sure he's all ears.

Blue Dragon is staring down at Chaos who looks angry but caught bewteen the 2 big guys knows he is out numbered.

RJ: Uh oh this looks bad for Chaos

MW: You're telling me, he must be going insane standing between these two idiots.

RJ: Didn't he already go insane once before?..

MW: Ah shut up RJ

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm

(Chaos looks at BD then at Kincade)

C: Oh I'm sorry is there a sign in the back saying "If you fancy chipping in then come out to the ring?" I mean seriously who are you?

(Crowd: Kin-Cade!)

C: Oh look the Parasites are pretending that they know!

MW: I don't know who I dislike more, Kincade or Dragon

C: (Turning to Kincade and pushing him in the chest) First rule you're a nobody so you have no right to even think of talking to your True Prophet. Second rule nobody shoves me around. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into you parasite

(Chaos pushes his way past Kincade before going and sitting on the top of the turnbuckle)

C: Now Dragon, I see that you've got your little lapdog well trained. Problem for you is that neither of you have the guts to actually do anything to slow my Destiny. Whereas I have all the tools at my disposal to guarantee that my Destiny is not held back any longer...

(Suddenly The Fanatic and 'The Future' James McManus come running down to the ring. McManus slides in and stands next to Chaos (who is still sitting on the top turnbuckle). The Fanatic steps over the top rope and stands right in front of Kincade and Dragon. The Fanatic towers over the pair of them)

MW: Kincade must be wondering why he listened to Blue Dragon

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

Dragon steps towards the fanatic and stares into his eyes. He snarls a warning at him like an animal before smirking at Kincade

BD: look here mate, three on two. We used to beat odds like this all the time. But it would be a shame to just attack these fools, that's the old Dragon and Kincade.

Kincade smiles and the crowd pop at the thought of these two fighting side by side.

BD: Cant say I've had the pleasure of meeting
You yet jimmy. But Fanboy there, I've kicked your a*se befor mate so don't tempt me. I appreciate you having my back Logan.

Kincade nods at him

BD: You fancy our chances here mate?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

Kincade nods in agreement and laughs...

LK: Haha 3 on 2.... wheres the challenge? Look Jimmy, Fannie, i'm not here to fight, I'm here to stop Chaos pulling anything funny, so let's say we let Blue and Chaos do their thing and none of you have to get hurt. ok?..

..and believe me, You will get hurt if you mess with me and Blue, and I would LOVE it but it's not our place to interfere.

MW: Too right it's not your place! who the hell does he think he is RJ!

RJ: Now michael it just seems to me that Kincade is backing up his friend, he even said it himself he doesn't want to fight.

MW: Or he's too scared to!

Kincade turns quickly to galre at Wire who quickly shuts up

LK: So what say we get out the ring and let these 2 have a little heart to heart? what do you say?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

(The Fanatic flexes his giant frame before stepping forward towards Kincade)

F: Or I could just chuck you out of the ring?

MW: That would make my day!

C: (Still sitting on the top rope) My disciples you have done well. (McManus whispers something into Chaos' ear) Yes. You have learnt well. Now Kincade, you will never hear this again but the Next World Champion would like you to get out of his ring.

(The Fanatic motions towards Kincade as McManus slides out of the ring under the bottom rope)

C: So Dragon, no underlings if thats how you want it? So why exactly should I not just destroy you right now and make my job of becoming the number one contender again even easier?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 29 Aug 2011, 4:10 pm

Dragon gives Kincade the nod and he steps out from the ring and walks up
The ramp before giving chaos one last glare before turning and dissapearing behind the curtain.

BD: Gregers, why shouldn't you kick my a*se? Because you can't, your not man enough to take me down. You know it, I know it, hell even clarrisa remembers how little a, man, you are. I know things about you, things from before your little breakdown, things that you don't even remember 'Chaos'.

The crowd start chant 'Drag-Gon'

BD: I'll prove all of this to you this Thursday at lockdown. Thing is tho, there womt just be me gunning for you pal. You've made alot of enemies In this company..... Got a feeling you just made two more.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 29 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm

(Chaos looks at Dragon and laughs)

C: You know where having friends gets you Dragon? Nowhere. Look at yourself. Since befriending these parasites you have become an even bigger joke. I am the True Prophet and I need noone to support me as Destiny is calling me and only me.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 29 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

‘Papercut’ hits as Marshall Murdoch makes his way to an empty ring to a torrent of abuse, he does not acknowledge the baying crowd as he makes his way down, not even flinching as a drinks cup goes flying past his face.

MM: ‘Thank you ever so much for that rapturous reception, it’s nice to see that the ordinary folk have taken the Church to their hearts in such a way, it seems you people have finally realised that the Church is a force for good.

Crowd: COH sucks! COH sucks! COH sucks!

MM: Anyway moving on from the pleasantries, the board of Directors seem to have finally taken a sensible decision, Danny McGraw has taken off his blinkers and seen fit to give me a World title number one contenders match, happy days, finally I’m where I belong, or so I thought.

MM: You see I have not been pinned in a 6WF ring for over two months, so naturally you would assume I would be first in line for a title shot with a record like that, but no. McGraw is still terrified of a Hero v Church of Hero match up, and so has chosen to shaft me in the worst possible way. Think about it Danny, Hero v Marshall Murdoch, teacher versus pupil, its screams ratings.

‘But a battle royal? So not only do I have to compete for what should be rightfully mine anyway, I have to compete in a match where you have to constantly watch your back, a match where I don’t have to be pinned to lose. Clever Danny, you know the other seven guys cannot hold a candle to me, so you’ve chose to cheat me completely. However those seven guys, no matter what tricks they try to pull will not be able to eliminate me, I mean let’s take a peek at who I’ll be lining up against

‘Ah he’s OK but he’s no Marshall Murdoch – Jack, never has one man been so overrated by so many, except for Jack Wilshere, oh and Keith Lemon, actually whilst we’re on this I’ve never really seen the appeal of Elvis either. Sorry what were we talking about? Ah yes, Jack, you see that’s’ your problem Jack, it’s more interesting to discuss the music styling’s of a man who has been dead for the last 50 years than you, so Jack isn’t any real threat unless he decides to talk to us all during the match, he may bore a few out of the ring.’

‘Then there’s, and I had to confirm I wasn’t imaging this, The Scorpion? Really? What has he done to merit this opportunity? Unless it’s a care in the community thing I suppose, still it’ll be a nice day out for the lad, something to tell his grandkids about, the day he watched Marshall Murdoch become number one contender.’

‘Entrant number 3, my tag team partner Crime Lord, now we all know who has been carrying this team for the past few months don’t we Crimey? Simply put whenever we win, I get the pin, whenever you lose, you get pinned. But he may well come in handy to watch my back, and guide me to triumph’.

The Saint also gets his opportunity, that’s fair enough I suppose, after all he is the European Champion. However, he seems to have been ducking a challenge, I pinned him 1...2...3 just a couple of weeks ago, but yet I haven’t received a title shot, The Saint’s just running scared, I never had you down as a coward Sainty.

‘Then there’s the two perennial championship stalkers, Chaos and Chris Patricks, the two nearly men of 6WF, they’ve had countless opportunities and come up short every time. How many more opportunities do they need? It’s time to step aside for some new blood to come through.’

‘And then there’s Blue Dragon, now he’s been making a couple of daft statements about not knowing who I am. Really? He doesn’t know who the longest reigning tag team champion in history is? He doesn’t know who this year’s breakout new star is? He doesn’t know who saved his bum in the cross brand match? Well in that case he’s either more stupid than I first realised, or he’s taken one too many chair shots to his head. But don’t worry, come Thursday the whole world will know who Marshall Murdoch truly is’.

‘And if any of you morons can club together for long enough to miraculously eliminate me, then I’ll go on to Destiny and win the Gold Rush Battle Royal and still face Hero for the title in a dream Born in Fire main event’.

‘It’s not just a pipe dream my friends, it’s more than just an illusion, it’s meant to be, it is Gods will.’

(Marshall slams down the microphone as Papercut hits and he leaves the arena to a crescendo of boos)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Tue 30 Aug 2011, 11:24 pm

The crowd in the arena all cheer in unison as they view Angelo Anneire and Clarissa on the big screen.

Clarissa:Thank you for joining me ladies and gentlemen, right now I have an exclusive interview with one half of the 6WF tag team champions, Angelo Anneire!

The crowd give a big cheer

Clarissa:Angelo, last week the Soldiers of Fortune were not in action so we haven't really had a chance to catch up with you since two weeks prior. The main question I think everyone wants the answer to is, how does it feel having defeated 6WF Champion,Hero on Lockdown?

Anneire smiles

Anneire:You know Clarissa it's all still kind of a blur to me.The phone has been ringing, texts have been reaching my phone by the hour and my twitter account crashed because of all the hits I took over night. I am not going to stand here with you and say that I am surprised by what I acheived but I am still very proud of it.

I am not arrogant about my abilities but I sure am confident in what I can do.I knew that my match with Hero was going to be tough, arguably the toughest of my career, but I also knew that on my game I can beat anybody. That goes for any superstar on this roster, I am blessed to be apart of this company but I know I belong here because I know I can get the job done no matter what the odds.

I am not going to start campaigning about being the best, or about deserving a world title shot. But what I will say is this, Hero, let our match serve as a warning to you. Your not invincible, your not a god among men, your just another guy that picks up his cheque at the end of the month. I think everyone in this industry respects your resume, but they definitely don't respect your attitude. Your whole "holier than thou" facade aggravates a lot of people, it also blinds you from the reality that is out there. Our match could have been for the world title,if it had of been then you no longer would be superior, I just hope that you got the wake up call that you desperately needed.Sooner or later someone is going to come along that believes in their abilities just as much as I did, and they are going to take advantage of your overgrowing ego, they are going to strip you bare and remove your most prized asset.

Without that belt Hero, your nothing. Your just one of us, one of the boys in the back that are busting their behind to get a break. You really think you so called disciples are going to follow rank once you crash back down to earth. Your power is dwindling, pretty soon the lord on high is going to give them wings a trim, and when that happens, you Hero, your going to see the light.

Clarissa:Interesting take on the situation Angelo, this week you return to the ring where you will take on one of Hero's "disciples" Rapture in singles competition, is Castiguer ok,we haven't seen him around for awhile?

Anneire:My friend is more than ok Clarissa,sure he has a few bumps and bruises but nothing that doesn't come with the territory.Danny McGraw is just being awfully kind to him, whilst I get to go out there in front of all our amazing fans and put on a show. I can tell you right now, I am the only one happy in the situation.But rest assured, Castiguer will be back in action next week and then we can get back to showing the world what the Soldiers of Fortune are all about.

As for Rapture, he's a talented guy, he has shown on many occassions that he isn't to be taken lightly and I will treat him with the respect he deserves. But he is still my opponent, he is a minion of Hero, he represents everything that is wrong with this industry and I will give my all to make sure that he gets what is coming to him. I have no vendetta against the Church, I just don't like what they do, I don't think it paints the right picture of professional wrestling and any chance I get to show the world what my interpretation of what this business is, I will seize it with both hands.

Clarissa:And just to end this interview, in two weeks it is of course the Destiny pay per view, during that event will be the 2nd annual Gold Rush battle royal.The winner of that prestigous match will receive a world championship match at Born in Fire.Obviously you are first and foremost a tag team wrestler, but do you dream of main eventing in November?

Anneire:I don't wish to be rude Clarissa but I are you being serious?.I have never come across an athlete that does not have aspirations of plying their trade on the biggest stage of them all.The World Series, The Superbowl, The Stanley Cup, and of course,Born in Fire. Ever since I was working the independent circuit I have fantasised about waking up on that day, not switching on the television but actually arriving at the arena to put on a show. To go out there in front of the hottest crowd of the year, have 20,000 plus fans on their feet, chanting your name, that is what dreams are truly made of. To even think that I could find a way of main eventing that show is simply unbelievable. Yes, I am a tag team competitor, yes it would mean everything to me to defend my title at Born in Fire, but to go out there as the headline act, to know that those fans paid their money specifically to see me wrestle at the top of the bill, there isn't enough money in the land that could pay for that honour.

I have no delusions of grandeur, we are talking about all of the superstars from 6WF, all of the superstars from 6CW, the chances of winning that match are slim to none. But somebody has to walk away victorious, there is no unwritten rule that says that man cannot be me. That event will put somebody's name on the map, that night will make somebody famous beyond their wildest dreams. Maybe, just maybe, that somebody is standing right before you now.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time Angelo, and good luck on thursday.

Anneire and Clarissa smile at each other as the scene ends.

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 31 Aug 2011, 6:13 am

*Uryu is standing with Clarissa as they joke around and laugh*

Uryu: ...So I ended up watching him roll all the way down the hill!

Clarissa: hehe serves him right.

*They both see that the camera is on and look sheepishly and distracted*

Clarissa: Uryu, erm...you have a match with Jason Young, is that his name? yeah, yeah it is how do you feel about him?

Uryu: umm, Jason I guess is like me, he is young, ambitious but very agressive. He is a danger to say the least.

Clarissa: Well why do you think he is after you?

Uryu: I'm well known amongst the fans, i'm popular or he has a chip on his shoulder as big as Nottingham Castle or maybe he just does not like me.

Clarissa: Where do you stand with James Eagle and Denzel?

*Uryu pauses and thinks, being cautious on what to say*

Uryu: James and me follow the same ideal, competition. We want to earn our title shots against others and we are annoyed, to see people jump ahead of us and not given a reason why. James had to bribe Danny which I do not agree with but it was neccesary.

A year ago I was in number one contenders matches consistantly due to my efforts, I kept on losing out in the end but did I give up? no! I kept on getting better and better until I got the shot I deserved and won! Now, look back at my last few matches, Beating Fanatic and then having an excellent match against James McManus, last week I beat James and Young in a tag team match.

Clarissa: So you are saying that you should be in the frame for a title shot?

Uryu: Well, looking back on the past few results I feel I should be considered for something and not be kept on the shelf, just gathering up dust until I am needed or there is no-one else ready.

*Uryu then walks off, saddened*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:16 am

Miss Jessica is walking around backstage frantically. She opens a few doors to communal rooms, then stops and throws her arms in the air.

Miss Jessica : Seriously. There is a Battle Royal for the number one contender to the world title... like... THE WORLD title, not some diddy one like the European or the Hardcore. And we've got Chaos, we've got Dragon and we've got Marshall out there talking up their chances... but no Scorpion or Saint!

Where the hell are they?

I'm so gonna kill them if they don't get their asses out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:24 am

(As Jessica is strutting around backstage she enters an unmarked locker room)

MJ: Sainty, Scorpion? You in here?

(There is no answer)

MJ: Like seriously where have those two like totally got to...

(Miss Jessica goes to leave but the door suddenly slams shut)

MJ: This building is like so totally old and falling apart....

(The lights suddently go out and a familiar laugh can be heard)

???: Oh Miss Jessica, how I've missed moments like this. Just the two of us, just like old times.

MJ: (Her voice sounding less sure than normal) Like who is there, this is totally creepy...

???: Oh I think you know who it is

(The lights flicker on revealing Chaos standing just behind Miss Jessica. He strokes her hair making her jump. She looks round but the lights flicker off again)

C: We foresaw that it would only be a matter of time before our paths crossed again. Your True Prophet has been waiting for this moment.

MJ: ...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:41 am

Jessica takes out her phone and uses it to shine a light around the room, illuminating Chaos’ mask up close in front of her, which makes her jump a little. Then she turns the phone light onto her own face.

Miss Jessica : Waiting for this moment?

Waiting for what exactly? Waiting for a moment to get me all alone in a darkened room?

Miss Jessica’s lightly illuminated lips curl into a seductive smile

Miss Jessica : Oh Chaos… you know you only needed to ask and we could have easily arranged something beneficial to both parties like, ages ago. You might even be standing there now with a world title around your waist, as well an ACTUAL woman for the first time in your life… because let’s face it, Skankarissa doesn’t count. She’s only half-woman at best. Like… on a really good day.

She’s broken off by a loud clatter which makes her shriek. She tries to remain calm and confident.

Miss Jessica : So what has your horoscope told you today? What is it you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:07 am

(Chaos laughter can be heard in the darkness, Miss Jessica turns round on the spot trying to work out where Chaos is)

C: Oh come on Little Miss Jessica, don't play hard ball with me. I know that deep down you know that I am twice the wrestler that Saint and Scorpion are put together. You would kill to be managing someone like me, someone who has Destiny calling to him.

(Chaos twisted mask appears just behind Jessica's face which is illuminated by the light of her phone screen)

C: (Whispering) Destiny (Jessica jumps slightly before Chaos strokes her cheek) And you wouldn't want to get in the way of what the True Prophet has foretold now would you.

(Chaos twirls Jessica's hair before slinking back into the darkness)

C: How you put up with mediocrity astounds me, my love. When was the last time Saint beat the world champion? When was the last time Scorpion did anything worthy of your skills...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:20 am

Suddenly the door opens and Chris turns on the light and is startled by the sight of Chaos standing behind Miss Jessica, who both in tandem turn their heads and stare at Chris.

Chris: Ooops…sorry I had a shower in here earlier, mine is broken, I forgot my wallet

Chris quickly runs over to the nearby bench and retrieves his wallet and goes back to the door

Chris: Sorry for interrupting carry on (Chris turns the light back off and closes the door)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

Miss Jessica starts to walk around the room, the sound of her heels clipping echoes around the hollow space.

Miss Jessica : Come on Chaos. You know Scorpion and Saint haven't had the opportunity to go one on one with Hero yet. Not like you.

What makes them worthy of my skills is what will happen on Lockdown when they totally annhialate the rest of the losers in that ring, then go man on man for that World Title shot, and one of them finally does get that opportunity that you wasted.

The silence is pierced by the sound of a chair scraping across the floor. Jessica takes it, and sits on it backwards, legs straddling the backrest, and arms crossed, resting on top.

Miss Jessica : Maybe I would have killed to manage you a few months ago Chaos. But not now. Like, seriously... how many chances have you had at the world title already? How many times does the prophecy state that the true prophet... and I'm using air quotations around that - just in case you can't see in this dark... how many times does the prophecy state that the true prophet would fail before realising his destiny? And for your information, that was air quotes around the word destiny too... just so you know.

Because Chaos... believe me... you're really going to struggle to find any followers tempted by such a flawed prophecy.

Nobody wants to sit tight for the long-haul, waiting for you to stop being a total failure and like, luck out or catch Hero on a really bad day or something.

Everyone wants instant gratification these days Chaos.

Instant... satisfaction.

Miss Jessica lets the words linger for a moment

Miss Jessica : Including me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

(The words hang in the air for a few moments before a flame flickers into life from a candle lit right in front of Jessica's face. Causing her to let out a little scream)

C: (From the darkness) Even in these circumstances you continue to believe you're in charge. (The lock on the door can be heard turning before clicking to signal that Jessica is locked in). Yet we all know that I was screwed out of my world title. By two men. Herbert and McGraw.

(Chaos' face appears on the other side of the flame very close to Jessica's face)

C: Both men who you have had connections with. But what did they do to you Jessica? They threw you away, back into the gutter. And when you thought you'd finally made it Herbert and McGraw made sure that Cassius would be sent away. Never to return

MJ: Like totally never mention my Cassy baby ever again!

C: Touched a nerve have I? (Chaos strokes Jessica's face again) My love, you know that I should already be champion. Herbert and McGraw, the pair of locusts causing a plague upon this company. Together we can save it. A chance for you to hold all the belts, a chance for you to take this company over. Isn't that want you've always wanted? My love, I know how your urges work.

(Chaos laughs)

Instant Satisfaction Guaranteed My Love

(Chaos suddenly blows out the candle plunging the room into darkness once more)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:28 pm

Miss Jessica responds with a playful giggle.

Miss Jessica : So what? You're going to lock me in until I give in to you? You're coming on a little strong you know... I'm more of a second date kinda girl.

And seriously, no matter how long you keep me in this dark, I still remember what your freakzilla face looks like, and it ain't pretty - so thanks, but umm... no thanks.

And that goes for your offer too. Seriously... I think you're forgetting what I can offer YOU. But believe me when I remind you... it's a hell of a lot more than you can bring to the table, because if it's you versus Hero... I'd bet he'll win everytime.

Trust me Chaos, I've been there and done that, and he's more of a man than you'll ever be.

I bet you really are just a cruiserweight in comparison.

Truly a Hero-Lite.

Jessica mischievously giggles but is stopped by something slamming and she shrieks again, backing away on the chair which scrapes against the floor. She still fights to keep her composure but her voice is breaking through the fear.

Miss Jessica : ALRIGHT! I'm getting like, really bored now Chaos. This isn't instant satisfaction, it's more like really long, fumbled, boring-as-hell foreplay - and now I've got a headache. So either flick the lights on and take a look at what you'll never have and then just get out... or if you're trying to scare me - try a bit harder!

Either way, when I get out of here you are going to be SOOOO sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

(Chaos' laughter is once again heard from the background before a very loud bang is heard. Jessica lets out a yelp)

C: When you get out of here? Oh but My Love you are not going anywhere. See without you Sainty and Scorpion are nothing, but who else have you absorbed into your web? The man in the rafters?

MJ: (Her voice shaking slightly) I like totally don't know what you're talking about...

C: Oh but you do my love. (A chair is heard being dragged and set up.) My love, the darkness is invigorating wouldn't you agree....

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 1:49 pm

Miss Jessica : To be honest, I prefer to do my business with the lights on. If you've got it, flaunt it and all that. But whatever floats your boat G. You've obviously got something totally gross to hide.

Chaos shakes her chair. Her voice sharpens hastily again.

Miss Jessica : Why the hell would I know who the man in the rafters is? If I had any influence over some guy with fantastic balance AND the giant remote control to the arena sound system, don't you think I'd be using him to keep the Hardcore Title around the waist of The Scorpion.

Use your head will you.

Both of them.

Jessica leans forward, and whispers to Chaos.

Miss Jessica : I don't need anyone else in my web... my love. You see, one of The Saint or The Scorpion are going to win the Battle Royal this coming Thursday - and then win the 6WF Title at Destiny. Where the other shall leave victorious also, in the second of out Battle Royals... meaning at Born in Fire, in the main event, it'll be a Miss Jessica Exclusive for the Undisputed 6WF Title.

The Saint vs The Scorpion.

Jessica purposefully pushes her hair closer to where she thinks Chaos is, spreading her sweet scent. Her voice hushes to an even more seductive tone.

Miss Jessica : I'll be on top of the world Chaos.

Certainly on top of you...

And even higher than the rafters.

Miss Jessica giggles and fsits back, twirling a strand of her hair, then holding under her nose, enjoying the scent herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 2:20 pm

(Chaos sniffs Jessica's hair and runs his hands through it)

C: Such a shame, you would have been delightful my love. But until you start talking and tell me exactly who postponed my destiny last week you will be staying right here. (Chaos shakes her chair again)

MJ: I really don't know...

C: Oh but you do don't you my love. You know everything that goes on in this plague infested company. You know exactly how the parasites think. So once again, my love, who was the man in the rafters and who paid him off....

MJ: Look Chaos I just don't.... (Jessica is cut off by a slap that rings through the silent darkened room)

C: You will answer your True Prophet. And don't think you can just run off to your pathetic and whipped Toy Boys. I will be World Champion come the close of Born in Fire. Then I, my love, shall be completely on top of you. Now you can either tell me exactly who wishes to get in the way of my DESTINY or, well my love, I'll let your mind wander on that...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 31 Aug 2011, 3:04 pm

Miss Jessica touches her face where she was hit and winces looking upset, then she looks towards where she senses Chaos with steeled eyes.

Miss Jessica : So the big tough guy likes to play rough does he?

She touches her face again then stands up from her chair, lighting her face with the phone again as she leans up against a wall with her legs spread.

Miss Jessica : Tell me Chaos, how rough do you like it, exactly? Why don't you come and show me. After all it's just you and me here... in this dark... dark room.

I'm bored of talking Chaos... it's getting us nowhere.

I want some action.

She steps towards where he was and finds his body with her hands from behind him, and wraps them around him stroking his chest.

Miss Jessica : The only thing plague infested in this company is that skanky interviewing whore you bedded Clarissa, Chaos. But I am so much purer... cleaner... simply better than her Chaos.

I'm the best you'll ever have honey. Ask anyone and they'll tell you it's true.

She leans into him with her hair falling on his shoulder again, biting her lip with excitement.

Miss Jessica : I don't think I can take it anymore Chaos... the thought of you on top of me, on top of everyone in 6WF... it's really getting me going. It is SO hot in here right now.

Just say the word and I'm yours Chaos. Ever since I first saw you with Clarissa I wanted to be yours. All you had to do was show an interest... any interest. And tonight you finally have.

Every part of me, my mind and body... all my secrets. They're all yours Chaos. Anything you want... take it.

It's a small price to pay because together... we could take anything WE want.

Jessica shakes her head and puts the back of her hand to her forehead

Miss Jessica : I can't believe it's taken me so long to work that out. And there's me thinking I was smart or something. But really I'm just a dumb, bimbo girl. Who was I kidding?

But not anymore... I'm yours Chaos.

Miss Jessica is breathing heavy, sensuously as she strokes his shoulder.

Miss Jessica : Of course I know who is in the rafters Chaos. There's no point in keeping secrets if we are to make this a success.

She kisses him on the cheek

Miss Jessica : You really want to know? Come here.

She puts a fingernail under his chin and puts her mouth against his ear and whispers.

Miss Jessica : ... it's... ... ... Cassius.

As she says it she plunges her nails into his chest and giggles excitedly, almost turning into a wicked cackle.

Miss Jessica : How rough do you like it Chaos? Because he can make it as rough... as you... like honey.

Jessica twirls away, drawing her claws away from Chaos with a vicious scrape, then pushes the chair clattering to one side before falling into silence, hiding in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:03 pm

All the lights in the arena fade and you can feel the anticipation in the crowd, the red mood lighting then fills the arena as Kiss by Prince begins to play. The crowd are on their feet cheering as Big Al Lustley appears from behind the curtain, Al is wearing his trademark leopard print thong and a dickey bow.

MW: This night just gets worse; do we really need to hear from this wannabee?

RJ: Hes giving the crowd what they want Michael, 6WF is going crazy for Al Lustley.

Al poses at the top of the ramp and thrusts his crotch at the fans to cheers, Al then begins making his way down the ramp flexes his muscles as there are high pitched screams from females in attendance. A makes his way to the announce table and thrust his hips once more in the face of Michael Wire before picking up a microphone and climbing into the ring.

RJ: Michael you seem to be blushing a little

MW: Blushing I’m furious that’s just revolting

Al is now stood in the centre of the ring with the microphone to his mouth

Al: Thank you for that reception nothing pleases more than seeing your satisfaction, and I will continue doing my best each and every week to ensure you are 100% pleased with this well oiled machine. This coming Lockdown sees the Lovetongue compete in a threesome with two other men yuk, surely there is some women in this company that can hold her own in these days of equal opportunities even if it’s that red headed stripper that roams around in the locker rooms.

RJ: I think that stripper hes referring to is Miss Jessica Michael.

MW: I pray he is, jess will make him pay for that comment

AL: but alas it seems for now i have to make do with Logan Kincade and the new 6WF hardcore champion James Eagle, I wish I had the money to buy my own championship James and hire my own bodyguard another pair hands often make light work, but I’d much rather spend my money living life to the maximum a titles good but it compares nothing to the beautiful smile on a women’s face and seeing the sparkle in her eye.

MW: Thats why Mr Lustley will always be a loser wrestling isn’t his first priority

AL: Lets make things clear though James if i manage to thrust my way into that title picture you will need more than the green stuff to stop me from taking that title i desire, As for this Logan Kincade cant say i know much about him to be honest, but hes had some nice things to say about me earlier in the week so maybe the embers of a friendship can be worked into a raging fire, i wont allow friendship to get in my way of winning this three way though why be bridesmaid when you can be the bride right.

RJ: I must admit Michael sometime Al is a little hard to understand

MW: he has a screw lose somewhere in that brain off his

AL: Now I have a special treat for someone in attendance today it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity the chance to get up close and balls deep with Big Al Lustley, If you have your tickets at the ready could the person with the Seat in row 18 seat L69 make themselves known.

An old woman then stands up and waves her stick in the air as Al looks on with a look of shock on his face, the old women is helped down the steps and into the ring by security. Al requests a chair and some squirty cream from ringside and sits the old women down.

Al: Erm yeah I suppose there’s no going back now is there

Kiss begins to play as the crowd begin to cheer, Al squirts the cream over his body and begins to dance seductively with the old women who is licking the cream from his hairy chest and squeezing Als behind.

MW: Thats just plain wrong RJ, I cant watch anymore of this

RJ: For once Michael I agree with you lets go to a commercial while I regain my composure and try to keep my lunch down

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

Logan Kincade is seen backstage watching a video feed of Big Al Lustley feeding cream to an old woman from his chest. The look of disgust is clear on his face.

LK: What the f**k was that? really? REALLY!??? my GOD! so what the hell does Hardcore mean around here? F**kwhits who Have body guards to protect them... and perverts who romance the elderly? REALLY!? This place has to learn a few things. I guess.... I will have to shake things up a bit to better explain to these people what a Hardcore Wrestler should be...

Logan has an evil smurk on his face as he walks off, the camera pans to the TV screen with the live feed of Al Lustley in the ring doing his thing...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:46 am

The camera cuts to backstage and the Church of Hero.
Inside stand Zachariah, Xeres & Vlad in front of their lord.

Hero: Do you know why I brought you here today my subjects?

All three shake their head from side to side.

H: Last week your Lord retained this belt, this glorious symbol of my power, my omnipotence, my Goddom.
I defeated the pretender, he who wears the false mask, Hero-lite, Diet-Hero, Chaos.
I will not lie, he surprised me, he put up a fight I’ve never seen before in him, he was close to taking the World title from around my waist.
Yet what happened?

The man in the rafters.
The man in the frickin rafters.
That’s all I’ve heard all week.
Who is he?
Who is he aligned to?
Is he here to kneel at my Church, will he bow before my feet and swear allegiance to my most noble cause?
Or is he here to join the queue to challenge me? Was his interruption simply a message that he wishes to face me?
For once my powers fail me, I do not know who he is.
But I do know who he is not.
He is not you Zachariah
He is not you Xeres
He is not you Vlad
Because each of you couldn’t be bothered to make your way from backstage during my World Title defence.
Each of you just hung around in here when the ref was counting to three against me.
What do you three really think I have you here for?
To teach you my wisdom?
To guide you with my teaching?
To show you the true path of Hero so that you too can one day achieve this?

You’re misguided fools!!
You’re peons, you’re skivys, you’re the lowest of the low.
You’re here simply to ensure that this belt remains around this waist, I don’t give a rats cahoonas about you, your ambitions or your personal beliefs.
You were nothing more than a meatshield, a means to an ends and as you no longer contribute to that, then you no longer have a purpose in the Church.

Zach: My Lord! What are you saying,we’re sorry, we got held up, we would have come out to your side!

H: My side?
You have no place at my side,
You have no place in MY Church,
YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THE COH!!!
Now get out of my sight, I have just defeated the parasite that is Chaos, he who feeds of me, the only use you three provide to me is high scoring words in Scrabble.
GET OUT OF MY CHURCH!!

All three meekly stand up, Xeres begins to cry and Vlad consoles him as they walk out of the Church doors, Zach petulantly kicks over the collection tin on his way out.

Hero: Idiots, why do I surround myself with idiots! I need someone that knows how to get the job done, I need someone that has a brain to succeed, that realises that this belt brings power, control, domination. I need to get out of here and think.

Hero walks out of the Church closing the doors behind him and then turns and walks down the corridor.The camera follows him and he ends up sitting in a darkened corridor opposite a door.

H: I need a sign, my flock are becoming lost, my powers are being challenged like never before.

A scrape can be heard. It’s faint but Hero pricks up his ears. Again, louder, recognisable that time, coming from the door opposite.

Hero gets up and walks over to the door, a couple of bolts lock it so he pulls them open and turns the handle on the door. The room inside is pitch black and a figure stumbles out.

H: Jess?...

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:49 am

Jessica stands in front of Hero, wiping red eyes with the palms of her hands that are dirtied from the darkened room. She looks at Hero confused, then automatically goes on the defensive.

Miss Jessica : What’s this? And the lord said let there be light or something? Give me a break.

And before you go thinking I’ve been crying in there, it’s the light burning my eyes because I've been in there for like, an age. OK. So in essence, it’s like, totally all your fault I’ve gone all panda-eyed and minging.

Jessica walks up the corridor wall and kicks it, letting out a squeal. Then she turns back to Hero, leaning her back against the wall.

Miss Jessica: Sorry. Thanks… I guess.

There is an awkward moment of silence as Jessica, visibly upset looks up to the ceiling and wipes her red eyes again.

Miss Jessica : (sarcastically) Aw....My Hero.

She looks down at her dirty boots disheartened.

Miss Jessica : Well they’re totally scuffed up now. Ruined. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Why is life just so unfair?

Jessica slides down the wall into a seated position, crossing her legs to avoid any short-skirt mishaps.

Miss Jessica : All I want is for one of my guys to be World Champion… and like… for someone to teach Chaos a lesson. And maybe a bit of money and a nice car…. And now some new boots! Is than so much to ask? Is it really, in the grand scheme of things?

Awwwww Seriously… I just can’t wear these anymore. They’re like, just, corrupted.

She unzips her boots, slides them off and throws them down the corridor then petulantly grizzles like a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:48 am

Hero: I asked for a sign and I got you?
You?

After everything we've been through? The whirlwind romance, the pregnancy, you abandoning me to bring up Austin alone. There's just too much water under the bridge, too many memories, too much baggage.

Jess: Er like hello? Can't you see here that I'm in serious post traumatic stress here? I only got these nails done yesterday and already two of them are chipped, and this hair is just totally skankeriffic, the humidity in there is just a frizz nightmare!

H: Why you? It could have been anyone behind that door, EZ Money, oh how useful would it have been to have him back on board, the dyslexic fool, he knew how to cover my back, he knew what it meant to be my wingman.

J: Yeah we all heard those stories Maverick.

H: Or Nemesis, imagine that? Who'd dare to cross my path then with a behemoth ready to wreck havoc on them? But no, in my hour of need, with the wolves at my door I get you?
Why?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

Miss Jessica gets up to her bare feet and pulls a strand of hair out on its end, looking at Hero with disgust.

Miss Jessica : Um... Excuse me? What would be wrong with ME as a sign exactly?

Let me tell you something Kev. If I WAS a sign, I would SO point you in the right direction. I'd point you so far in the right direction that... that...

Miss Jessica holds her hands out excitedly, as if trying to find the words

Miss Jessica : ... that I don't know what it would be like. But it would be A-mazing

I may be water under the bridge Hero, but you'd still love to take another drink from this font. Who are you trying to kid?

Jessica surveys Hero with a teasing smile.

Miss Jessica : I know you only get off watching yourself...

Hero : You said you'd never tell people that...

Miss Jessica (ignoring him) : But if you just take a look around you once in a while, you'd see that in the past year I have managed two world champions, an european champion and a hardcore champion. And not only is that like, a mega-achievement in itself, it's even more so when you consider I did it with a fruit-loop mental case, a total rookie, and The Saint!

Hero laughs as Miss Jessica gets excited reciting her own resume

Miss Jessica : I have managed champions, consecutively since Born in Fire. I mean... who else has ever done that? Who else could possibly do that other than me? Total genius even if I do say so myself.

And this genius, is going to keep that record going up until this year's Born in Fire... and beyond.

Seriously, I'll have Apple on the phone giving me Steve Jobs' um.... Job, by time the year's out.

Miss Jessica pokes Hero in the chest with a nail

Miss Jessica : So I might not look at my best now, I mean we're still probably talking a 7 out of 10 and all, but not he best. I mean... still obviously the cutest in this arena, but not at my best. You know what I mean... whatever! I may look ever so slightly below par thanks to that idiot Chaos... But if you were looking for a sign - you just stumbled across even more than you prayed for.

I'm like... a manual!

Or.... a bible!

Miss Jessica winks

Miss Jessica : A bible with a really pretty cover. Not one of those old tatty ones. Like... as if.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

H: You as a bible, who would you be Jess? The Virgin Mary?
Virgin on the ridiculous more like.

Calling you ex a fruit loop mental case? Last time I saw him Jess you were struggling to hold back your emotions. Been to see ol slanty recently, they making sure his dosage stays topped up.
Such a shame there, never really came to light who rang to get him sectioned did it?

H: But I do know what you're capable of Jess.
More than anyone I know what you're capable of.
Those simpletons like Zachariah, Xeres and Vlad failed to grasp exactly what this belt does, the power it provides.
It opens doors, it influences the feeble, it corrupts the weakwilled. It gets people to do your biding.
And it's something that you so desperately crave once more isn't it Jess.

You've done well, you had a real World Champion in Cassius, one of the only guys that was a genuine threat to me under your spell.
But look at you now.
Everybody's second man Saint.
And Wasp or whatever he's called.
Hardly a stable that's going to get you back where you belong is it.
You can butter up Bee-boy as much as you want but he's no World Champ, he's barely capable of carrying your luggage.
Yes Jess, I need someone to ensure this belt remains around this waist.
But you need me more.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Sep 2011, 3:22 pm

Miss Jessica puts a delicate hand on hero’s shoulder.

Miss Jessica : Oh Hero. Cassy isn’t my ex. Like… you wish.

She giggles to herself, mockingly.

Miss Jessica : The only reason I haven’t been to see him is because of what that skanky vest thing they make you wear when you visit looks like. I mean… have you seen it? Orange on orange will never be an in-look. We’re talking, clash-o-rama central. And I may be capable of falling in love with some monotone, sociopathic, third world monster – but capable of committing a total fashion crime like that? I don’t think so.

Plus, it’s like, totally full of loonies anyway, and…

Miss Jessica takes her hand away, and puts the back of it to her forehead dramatically.

Miss Jessica : … it’s just too hurtful to see my Cassy there with them… where he doesn’t belong.

Hero laughs at the dramatics and Jessica pushes her hair back furiously.

Miss Jessica : WHAT? It is!

Jessica steps away from Hero and jumps up onto a nearby table, swinging her bare feet playfully.

Miss Jessica : You’re right about one thing though. I might need you.

Hero smiles with satisfaction and walks towards her, but Jessica holds a finger up to signal him to stop.

Miss Jessica : Let’s be honest. I’d have been in there for years waiting for Saint to show up, or Scorpion to stop talking about himself long enough to actually notice I’m missing. And someone as cute as this, should NEVER be overlooked. There should be some kind of law or something.

That’s not a problem you ever used to have.

Jessica beckons Hero with the same finger she used to halt him.

Miss Jessica : You could never keep your eyes… or your hands… off.

Miss Jessica eyes him seductively, then turns her attention away, giving him the cold shoulder as she looks distantly out of the window.

Miss Jessica : They obviously can’t protect me from that sicko Chaos. And that’s what I need… not just title belts.

Jessica snaps her head back to look at Hero excitedly.

Miss Jessica : So how about this?

Miss Jessica holds up a bare foot and points it towards Hero flirtatiously.

Miss Jessica : If you teach Chaos a lesson for what he did to me… the mother of your child let’s not forget. I mean...

Jessica looks pitiful and slowly moves a hand to her lip, which she artificially swells with her tongue along with widening her eyes innocently.

Miss Jessica : ... I shouldn’t even have to ask really, but... whatever… if you teach Chaos not to mess with me again...

Then I... will teach you, a lesson on how to keep that World Title.

Jessica leans back, long red hair flowing behind her, and hands pressed against the table she pushes herself up excitedly, sensuously biting her lip as she waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 01 Sep 2011, 3:34 pm

Hero looks across at Jessica and lowers the belt around his waist before he sits down uncomfortably.

Hero: You find out for me Jess who that guy in the rafters is, what his motives are blah blah frickin blah and then ensure that I get the level of protection I deserve as this company’s most decorated star and I’ll ensure that the likes of that parasite never touch that pretty little face again.

Hero looks longingly as Jessica twirls her red hair at him, his eyes misting over.

Hero: And then perhaps this title could adorn your bedpost once again?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 01 Sep 2011, 3:53 pm

Jessica’s eyes glint surreptitiously, and she leans forward and pulls Hero toward her by grabbing the 6WF Undisputed Title. She stares at the title around his waist longingly.

Miss Jessica : It is one beautiful piece of jewellery - I'll give you that. And looks so much better with my reflection in it don’t you think?

Jessica giggles then slowly draws her hands back from the gold, as if she doesn’t really want to. She delicately caresses one of her hands in the other

Miss Jessica : Don’t worry. Once I start putting these feelers out and about in this arena, I can find out anything I want. It’s like milking a cow. Except, like… loads grosser in most cases.

Jessica retches then begins to twirl her hair again

Miss Jessica : I’ll find out who’s in the rafters. But….

She leans forward and looks at Hero with the manipulative innocent eyes once again

Miss Jessica : I’ll need a safe place to work from. A sanctuary from Chaos. Somewhere he’d never be able to find me. I dunno. Like an army base, or a safehouse or... or... or a church…

… or at least like, some sort of locker room made to look a bit like a church.

Her eyes narrow flirtatiously

Miss Jessica : Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down