The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 16th February

+7
Bull
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
Uryu Ishida
Nay
Mat
11 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 16th February  Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 16th February

Post by Mat Sun 12 Feb 2012, 12:26 pm

Match 1
Trevor Swann vs Dexter Morgan

Match 2
Logan Kincade vs Nay Bother vs Uryu

Match 3
Interfed Cup
Shadow vs Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Crime Lord vs The Fanatic

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch

Match 6
Clarke James/Longinus vs James McManus/Scorpion

Main Event
Chaos/The Saint vs Cassius Zhi/Max Adamson

*Card Subject to change

Last edited by Mat on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 16th February  Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 16th February

Post by Nay Sun 12 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

*The Titan tron flashes on as Nay Bother appears holding a Happy meal, he can be seen looking a little reluctant before knocking on a door and walking through, Nay turns and walks up to a another door, which reads 'ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK', The crowd give a little cheer as they have seen this door before*

Nay: HELLO

*Nay knocks and walks through the door to the now familiar scene of screens and computers as a bearded man sitting in his underwear spins round in his chair stroking a sock puppet with the face of cat*

"Crazy" Dave Solomon: I have been expecting you Mr Bother

*Nay looks a little confused*

Nay: I should hope so Dave mate, i did text you saying i was coming round 20 Mins ago, you asked me to pick up this happy meal for you.

Dave: Anyway Logan said you need some work done on your entrance, that you wanted a tron package, he said your was currently well...

Nay: (interrupting Dave) yes yes so he keeps telling me, so did you get my email detailing what i want, can you do it?

Dave: Can i do It? Does a bear use Charmin toilet paper in the woods? Take a look at this and tell me what you think.

*Nay looks on a little worried as Dave spins back around, shaking his hand up and down trying to get the sock puppet off.*

*Finally Dave gets the sock puppet off his hand, Sorts the DVD, before turning back around and giving Nay a massive smile and thumbs up*

*The big screen above their head flashes with the words NAY BOTHER and are followed by *

Spoiler:

*Nay looks amazed that a man currently sniffing a Wheat Crunchie he had been sitting on, was able to produce the video package*

Nay: Ok Dave, credit where credit is due that looks perfect, is it £300 still.

*Dave looks back at the Wheat Crunchie then shrugs and puts it into his mouth*

Dave: £375 these day Nay, plus Logan gets a friends and family Discount

*Nay grumbles before handing over the cash to Dave*

Dave: oh by the way how much for the happy meal

Nay: ERMM, £350,

*As the screen starts to fade away Dave can be seen handing Nay the money before quietly muttering to himself 'sucker its £375 when Logan brings one round'

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 13 Feb 2012, 5:29 pm

*"Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu Ishida steps out to the ring smiling and streching his muscles on his way to the ring, he jumps inside and smiles, looking very refreshed*

Uryu: Ohh that is a nice week off I had, so much time to heal a few minor injuries such as steam burns from microwave meals!

*Uryu rubs the damaged skin on his neck and laughs*

Uryu: I feel so happy to be here I can joke at my own injuries!

Crowd: U-RY-U! x3

Uryu: Look at my match this week, two unique opponents in my former tag partner Logan Kincade...

Crowd: BOOO!!!

Uryu: Hey don't boo the guy, we made our choices and took our own seperate paths ands I respect that, he may be more agressive but he is my friend, even if he doesn't think so. We were 6WF Tag Team Champions and that in my humble opinion is worth respecting him for. We were equals, comrades, buddies and even had a few wild parties that were not caught on camera, I call one of them "Indiana Kincade 5: The Search for Pinkie Pies Towel" and we even made "Terminator 6: Metal Puppet Day" although Uva Bohl wants to buy the rights of that off of us.

*Uryu smiles as the crowd chuckle*

Uryu: We also trained the third person in my match, Nay Bother. I do not mind that he sided with Logan, those are his choices and I will respect them.

*Uryu chuckles*

Uryu: This reminds me of our training sessions, the three of us walloping each other half to death until security threw us out for breaking into our own gym because I forgot the keys! I have to admit though, we are all in this buisness to get to the top and we understood that we might face each other at some point. I do not expect them to go easy on me or hesitate when they strike me because I will not be holding back anything in this ring against them. I only need one split second to win 1....2....3.

*"Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu looks confused*

Uryu: Woah! I am not done yet because there is something else I want to talk about!

*The music cuts off as Uryu nods*

Uryu: Thank you, my next topic is about Christopher Patricks. Most of you know he has decided to take a break from wrestling to be with his family. What you don't know is the conversation me and him had backstage that week. Roll the footage!

*Footage is played of Uryu and Chris talking backstage...

Uryu: I hope your explanation is good Chris, it had better be because you know where I stand with Max. He is my friend and I will defend him. You better explain it well Chris as you are walking on VERY dangerous ground.

Chris: Typical Uryu, friends with all, loved by none, how did your Championship Challenge go huh, was Max there to stand by your side and tell everyone that you deserve a title shot...any title shot?? did Gregers come out and take up your challenge seeing as your best buds?? no I didnt think so, nobody cares Uryu not about you not about me, none of this is real, we break our balls out there week in and week out for what? so fat slobbering Jeremy Kyle rejects can drag themselves out of there dole scum lives and watch men put everything on the line for there entertainment, then buy a t-shirt ou of our taxes so they can stand in the dole queue and brag to their mates that they were there the night Chris Patricks snapped or that they stayed awake during a Clarke James match up, its all for nothing you gulible idiot and when you realise that you'll thank me

Uryu: I go out there every night because I love this buisness and I love hearing the fans chant my name because it makes me feel good inside. If I even have only one fan in that arena chanting my name, would my performance drop? would I stop giving that one fan their moneys worth? HELL NO! That one person, even if they are at the back of the arena in the worst seat possible chanting as loudly as they could being drowned out by the other voices, I would hear them, point them out and give them the best show they would ever see. I may be getting old Chris, but my heart in still here, my soul is in the fans voices and my body is the ring itself. Does what you say affect me? why should it? I am here for the fans and they are here for me, if you have a problem with where I stand then I suggest we settle it next week in the ring.

*Uryu walks away slowly, but stops and turns around to Chris*

Uryu: I may be old, I may be falling apart physically but I am all heart and soul. I stand for what is right in this world, I stand for my friends, family and fans. You better watch your mouth before they ask me to close it for you permenantly.*

*The titantron stops as the crowd start cheering while Uryu looks unsure*

Uryu: That was before Chris made his announcement. I wish the man good luck in the future, as a man who has lost nearly everything to another I wish him a successful recovery. I want to bring up the point though. You never answered my challenge. I do not expect an answer right now but when you think you are back to your full ability then you know where to find me. A match with you would be my honor and I am going to offer my help to you if you want it. recovery is best done with a friend and I know how hard it can be. I have been through it myself, it takes time. You know my number if you want to call me.

*Uryu then heads backstage slowly as the crowd chant his name*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 13 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

"Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins hits and the crowd goes wild as Max Adamson walks out with a purpose, he is wearing his gold wrestling attire but a t-shirt which says "I STILL heart CP", he pauses as the green and gold pyro's go off and he half jogs down to the ring, high fiving the fans at ringside.

RJ: Judging my Max Adamson's shirt, he has forgiven his friend Chris Patricks for turning on him at Betrayal, but it does leave Adamson still without the World Title.

Max: First of all, I want to thank Chris Patricks. Not for being a great wrestler, not for being my friend, I just want to thank Chris Patricks, for being Chris Patricks. Some things are more important than wrestling, and family comes first. Chris is gone from 6CWF because he is being more of a man than our Undisputed Champion ever could be, Chris is being a man by cutting wrestling out of his life, albeit temporarily, and putting his family first. Lets hear it for Chris Patricks!

(The crowd start a Patricks chant)

Max: Beautiful. However, that leaves just you and me Gregers. You still holding the Undisputed Title, and me still wanting to kick your freakin head in! This week, it's Chaos and The Saint versus Max Adamson and Cassius Zhi. Unlike other tag team matches Gregers, you cannot hide behind your partner. Saint and Cassius don't care about you, and they don't care about me. I'm smart enough to leave Saint to Cassius, and that just leaves you and I, one on one, in the middle of this ring, where I have beaten you before AND I WILL BEAT YOU AGAIN!

(The crowd cheers and an Adamson chant begins)

Max: And I don't care if technically Crime Lord is the number one contender. After Lockdown, when I pin you, one two three, Duke McGraw will have no choice but to add me to that match. McGraw is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He knows what the people want equals money. What the people want equals ratings. Max Adamson equals money. Max Adamson equals ratings. Max Adamson wailing on Chaos equals both in massive amounts, and Max Adamson becoming the 6WF Undisputed Champion OF THE WORRRRRRRRRLLLDDD, that is what the people want.

(The crowd goes wild and they cheer, Adamson eggs them on some more)

Max: These people are sick of your lies Gregers. They're sick and tired of you calling yourself a Champion. Don't get me wrong, you are the Champion, but they're sick of you and I am sick of you too! And the only way to get rid of this sickness is to beat you black and blue like a red headed stepchild and take that Championship away from your slimy hands! And it starts NOW.

(Adamson drops the microphone and stands on the second rope as the fans cheer, "Tonight Tonight" plays and Adamson stares intently into the camera)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:54 pm

(We cut backstage with Mcmanus and Jenny standing by)

JM- Scorpion, I don't Like you Paticuarly much.
I guess you don't like me either, But I know that you don't like Longinus even more so.
you see this match is nothing more than a springboard for me, If I win by pinning Clarke James, I could very well become the number one contender to his title.
If you get in my way, I will hurt you Scorpion and crush you like the parasite that you are. I don't need another hanger on like the Fanatic weighing me down
So Scorpion Come down on your little push bike and stick to your side of the bargain and keep out of my way
Nothing will stop me from fulfiling my destiny, of becoming the very best this company has to offer.
Now, see you Thursday Scorpion, Me and Jenny are off for a valentines meal

(Jenny and Mcmanus walk down the corridor hand in hand before getting into Mcmanus' car)

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

Logan Kincade walks out of McGraw's with a face like thunder.

LK: Stupid old man....

Clarissa comes running over with a camera man in tow.

C: Logan! Hey can we get a word from you about your match this week?

Logan rubs his face and then sighs.

LK: Fine, shoot.

C: Ok thanks, SO! This week you have a match against 2 close friends in Nay Bother your tag partner and Uryu Ishida your former tag partner...

LK: First things first, Nay and especially Uryu are not my friends, I haven't got friends Clarissa, just people who I work with.

C: If you don't mind me saying that seems a little sad

Logan looks confused and stares at Clarissa

C:....I mean, eveyone should have a friend, someone to be by your side when things are tough, someone to talk to...

LK: "Friends" end up turning on you, they always have, even Blue Dragon the man who I would say is like my brother, he attacked me when I was.....going through some things...

C: When you where the Captain?

LK: Yes that..... Anyway, even Blue Dragon isn't my "friend" he is just another person I will happily beat down if I had to too win...but don't confuse that for arrogance or selfishness, I wouldn't expect them to see me as a friend either, we can have a laugh and we can celebrate as a team. But once it's over I go back to the gym and I train, I train to be the best wrestler in this or ANY company....

LK: ...BUT the real point is this, I have a match against Nay and Uryu...but, what is the point in it!? What? So I can beat an old man I have beaten before? What does that prove? Or my current partner which would leave a seed of doubt in his mind that will eventually grow and he will inevitably turn on me like....other people have? NO this is McGraw showing again he has no balls, he doesn't want to make a team who can take back OUR tag team titles he is happy for the Tag Team division in 6WF is none existent, well if me and Nay ARE to be a team, we will be the greatest tag team this company has ever seen.

Logan takes a deep breath

...We should be having a No. 1 contenders match to see who will face them cowards over in 6CW who go by the name of Genesis. I may not have "friends" but I do feel Nay and myself have more than enough skill and strength to go over to the darkside and take back them belts.

The sooner McGraw learns to Man Up and stop hiding from Alex Walker.....the better. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and prepare.

Logan walks off with the anger obvious on his face

C: Well there you have it ladies and Gentlemen, Logan Kincade seems up for the fight but will his head be in the match tonight or is he too focused on re capturing the tag team titles for 6WF we will see. If there is anyone who can get those belts for 6WF, Logan and Nay are in with as good a shot as anyone else.

Back to you RJ and Michael Wire....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

The Arena goes Pitch black as the crowd wait , slowly a scorpion attacks its prey on the tron as "I Wont Do What You Tell Me" Blasts through the sound system.Most of the crowd can be heard booing but a small group of fans can be heard cheering.

the fans still wait slowly The Scorpion can be seen at the top of the entrance wearing his leather jacket (like Stone Colds Bullet Proof jacket) with the words "Straight Edge" on the back and a Scorpion down the side. Scorpion walks down the ramp while grinning and makes his way round to the ring.

S: ...So this week I'm in a tag match with Mr.Mcmanus or in other words the guy who's Destiny is to win a Lower card title! .... All so know as the man who "Follows" Chaos Orders ( Scorpion can be seen grinning as the crowd have a mixed reaction.) ... Yep that's right Follows you get what I'm hinting at...anyway.

S: Tell me this James sure your destiny is to win your first ever single title which happens to be a lower card title ..but you see unlike you James I don't all ways go for the easy and possible option. Unlike you James I'm the 2 time hardcore champion!...Unlike you I am the reason why people watch this show ( Scorpion begins to point to him self as most of the crowd boo) and Unlike you again James my destiny will replace the legacy of those like...

The Saint

Crowd Boo

Cassius Zhi

Crowd Cheer

S: My destiny will even replace the legacy of the 8 time world champion , the first ever grand slam winner ... Hero!

The Crowd have a mixed reaction to Hero's name.

S:...And on lockdown in our match I'm going to destroy the Drunk idiot Longinus and I'm going to make sure no one believes in the atheist and his so called "promises".

Crowd Boo as Most of them begin to chant "Atheist"

S: Oh I'm not done yet there still that man know as Judas! ...

Crowd begin to chant Judas!

S:Yeah right his Judas what's he done to save us ?

S: That's right nothing!. But what did he promise us he would do?

S: Destroy The Church....

Scorpion begins to shake his head.

S: The church are still around Judas

S: another thing was get rid of Hero or get revenge on Hero!

Scorpion begins to clap.

S: Well done Judas you failed to get rid of Hero. so you promised to do things you have not done.

S: But that's ok though Judas for once in your life you have accomplished something!!

S: Well done mate on that your title win!

S: But if we meet Judas for your title you know for a fact that its going round my waist!

Most of the crowd boo as the Scor-Peons cheer

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

*As Scorpion goes to leave Uryu is on the titantron laughing his ass off*

Uryu: HAHAHA talk about being a hypocrite! Scorpy, you talk about someone who has never fulfilled any promises he has made while you go on about ending peoples careers in an instant!

*Uryu stops laughing slowly*

Uryu: You lost to Hobo, AGAIN! He is so sick and tired of you that he took his week vacation just so he could actually fight a decent practice partner!

*Scorpion glares at Uryu, Uryu smiling back pretending to be scared*

Uryu: Ooh, made you mad have I? Well then when was the last time you won a match? some months ago I bet, maybe when you disgraced the Hardcore Title and I am glad Saint took that away from you because you made it worthless and disgraced all those who held it before you!

*Uryu smiles and realises*

Uryu: Not a victory since Saint beat you then hmm? Well you know what has happened don't you? Every time you fail a promise here, you moan and whine and complain you fall down a ladder, what ladder you may ask?

*Uryu pulls out a flipchart which reads "Ladder of Respect by 6WF Staff*

Uryu: Now this cost more pocket money than you will ever earn so look carefully.

*Uryu flips the page to reveal a picture of Christopher Patricks, Max Adamson and JJ Johnson all with +25*

Uryu: These three guys are at the pinnacle of respect!

*Flips the page revealing Blue Dragon, Clarke James and Miss Jessica, all with +18*

Uryu: These people are respected highly for different reasons!

*Flips over the page to reveal himself, Logan Kincade, Nay Bother and Dexter Morgan, all on +10*

Uryu: Here I am at the moment, dont worry there are two pages left!

*flips over to reveal Zheng Zhi with a +2 *

Uryu: Woah, forgot who voted for him! Excellent player of Call My Bluff!

*Flips over the page to reveal Scorpion with -958 as most of the crowd laugh*

Uryu: And here is you...all the way down there as EVERY SINGLE PERSON working here voted against you!

*Scorpion starts kicking the steps as he looks at Uryu*

Scorpion: This is not funny! I have more respect than...

Uryu:...A paper bag?

Scorpion: more respect than...

Uryu: ...Toast?

*Scorpion throws the mic to the ground, breaking it as Uryu laughs*

Uryu: This Poll of Respect is official on www.6cwf.com and you are dead last! You are a joke in everybodys eyes here, Scorpy. Go home, rethink your strategy and eat a twix.

*Scorpion tries to speak into the mic as Uryu laughs at him*

Uryu: You broke it! and as a final word, a quote from a rap...

*Uryu puts on a cap and turns it sideways*

"you cure cancer with your tears, have you not ever looked down and cried on your career?"

*the titantron fades as Uryu laughs, Scorpion incensed on the rampway*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

*The Titan tron burst into life and a massive NAY BOTHER can be seen on screen. "I Fought the Law" hits and a video of the Poll Tax riots is playing in the background.*

*Nay Stops at the top of the stage and looks down at Scorpion walking around in a rage, then shakes his heads with a bemused look*

Crowd: CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!

Nay: Looks like we have found one person Uryu doesn't class as a friend then.

*The crowd laugh except for a section of Scorp-eons who Boooooo*

Nay: Speaking of Uryu, a triple threat match has been set up this week involving my former trainer and my tag team partner.

*Pause*

Nay: Uryu you mention that it only takes a split second, except the more we face off, the more experience i gain, the smaller that window of opportunity gets. Without that element of surprise you had better bring something different if you expect to stop me picking up a win.

*The crowd cheers while Scorpion just looks up amazed that a man he thinks so far below him has the cheek to stand in the same arena as him*

Nay: Now Logan as we said last week, i know your gonna bring it and i have no problem with that because i will not be backing down, Lets beat the hell out of each other, the best man wins and shake afterwards. You see I do agree with you that this match seems redundant, pointless.

*Pauses again*

Nay: 6WF has no tag team champions, We should be the team to win the belts back from Genesis, instead we are made to fight each other.

*Scorpion is seen smirking up at Nay*

Nay: Scorpion, i see you smirking, the reason i felt the need to interrupt your delightful Hissy fit was that as Mcgraws new bosom buddy i thought you could be a dear and pass this message on for me.

*Scorpion is now paying Nay more attention with an angry scowl on his face*

Nay: You will have noticed my new tron Video, the Riots.

*Nay smiles*

Nay: Well that's what i am gonna get this crowd to do if we don't get an opportunity at those Tag Team Titles.

Crowd: Massive Cheer

* "I Fought the Law" hits again as Nay winks and waves at scorpion before dropping the microphone and heading backstage.*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:41 pm

??- Scorpion, Hey Scorpion up here Bozo

Scorpion turns around still incensed to face the Tron, Mcmanus is shown sitting in a blue suit with Jenny sitting Opposite to him in pink dress

JM- as you can see scorpion no one cares about you absouloutley no one.
All you have won is the Hardcore title as you call it a lower card title, so what gives you the right to preach about me saying when I beat Clarke James, I will be only going for a Lower card title when that is all you have won.
Don't Get in my way Thursday
If you do get in my way I will make sure you don't walk out of birmingham let alone ride your stupid push bike.

Crowd- Pusssssssssssh Bike, Pushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bike

JM- Shut Up Parasites, I Dont need your support.

So Thursday night, I suggest you just stand on the Ring apron unless I need your help majorly and watch the future win this match and go onto bigger things than teaming with you.

But I'm not talking to you as you can see, mine and Jenny's Valentines meal is on its way.

Screen fades to black as a waiter is seen carrying 2 bowls of soup over to Mcmanus' Table

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena.. The 6WF fans are all hyped and excited for Lockdown this Thursday... "Hoop Hop blast through the PA as the fans begin to boo...Hidari Kenji walks out looking as cocky and confident as ever harassing the fans and talking trash.. He is wearing his tradition out ring attire with sunglasses. He looks like a douche bag... Hidari walks down the ramp up the steel steps and into the ring as "Hood Hop" dies)

Hidari- Greetings second rated company of 6CWF...

(Fans boo)

Hidari- My name is not just Hidari Kenji or the first man to pin Geoff Steel in 2012 but I am JUST THAT DAMN GOOD!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- How unfortunate I'm back on this show and not on 6CW because I'm too damn good speaking of which! Why am not wrestling on 6CW is my guess but anywho I like terrorizing this pathetic company!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- My match coming up on thursday is against that idiot The Shadow and the shadow I will give you the worst beating of a lifetime! If you think what Yarmouth Blade was nothing wait til you face me you see Shadow I won't put you in a sleeper until you fall asleep then violate you like Blade did because we all know Yarmouth Blade is a man that likes to takes showers with other men and give satisfaction to other men

(fans laughs)

Hidari- No but seriously Shadow if you think for one second I'm going to let you win you got another thing coming.. Shadow i haven't forgot last year when I asked you to throw the match away and you turned on me and speared Styles for a victory! That loss you gave to Styles is a loss on my record! That will effect my career for the rest of my life!

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- As 6CW's future Heavyweight Champion and International champion! I will beat you soo bad that they're going to need put a restraining order against me! i will put so much pain on you until you are suffering. I want you to taste your own blood when I'm done because in case you haven't noticed your a loser!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- These fans can either boo or cheer me all they want to but the fact remains this me and you have beef! And this thursday when I get you in the ring one on one I will show out my most gratitude when i put you in the hospital...

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- Saint Valentines Day is upon us today and this week will be a massacre! Because Shadow once I'm finished with you there would be only 3 idiots left in 6WF to worry about! That Interfed cup is coming home to Japan and THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANY OF YOU PEOPLE CAN SAY OR DO ABOUT IT!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Now since today is V-Day and all you british whores are all lovely dovey I want to place a arm wrestling challenge to anyone in the Arena... If you can defeat me which is impossible I'll give you $1,000..

(The fans erupt in cheers as Hidari looks around for a competitor he spots a man out who looks like Chris masters very husky and well fit...Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You sir you big man security please escort this man out to come up here and can we get a referee down here please...

(Referee walks out with a Arm Wrestle stand and he pulls it into the ring officials sets the Arm stand as Hidari waits for him to finish..the stand is finish as both men on a side of another takes their positions and begins to arm wrestle)

Hidari- First A handshake good luck in this and $1,000 is on the line!

(The men shake hands as the referee signals for a arm wrestle contest..Both men lock up as suddenly the fan goes in and muscles Hidari all the way down for the win Hidari smirks as he pulls his arm up and both men are even again Hidari goes in as the big man with all his strength bring Hidari hand down..Hidari looks shocked as he doesn't know what to do..suddenly Hidari thumbs the fan and the eye and pulls is arm over for the win...bell rings as Hidari jumps up and praises himself)

Hidari- WINNER OF THE 2012 V-DAY ARM WRESTLING CONTEST ME!!!! ME!!! ME!!!

(The fans looks pi$$ed as he walks up Hidari to push him and question him)

Hidari- Oh I'm sorry don't be a sore loser...

(Suddenly Hidari smacks the fan hard on the ground as he picks him up and throws him out on the Arena floor...Hidari takes his sunglasses off and clips it to his track jacket)

Hidari- GET THE HELL UP!

Hidari takes the chair and folds it wait awaiting for the fan to get back up the fan turns around as Hidari swings at the fan with a loud crank the fan falls down as security runs to cover the fan up Hidari laughs as "Hoop Hop" blast on the speakers...Hidari walks up the ramp as paramedics walks down to assist the fan Hidari throws his sunglasses on his face as the scene fades to black...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 15 Feb 2012, 7:03 am

We see Clarissa walking along backstage looking for someone to interview. She walks round a corner and has Trevor Swann rush into her almost knocking here over.

TS: Quick woman must do an interview.

C: Ok fine Trevor I'm happy to help you out with that …

TS: NOW!!!

C: Ok … Is that camera rolling? Yep ok

C: I have Trevor Swann the returning wrestler here with me. Trevor if we are honest your return to the ring hasn't been the best so far has it?

TS: No Clarissa but I think it's much like England’s cricket this winter. The long drawn out test matches didn’t go our way and we lost them but as soon as the 20 20 matches start we improve. Maybe the short game will rescue England this winter. Maybe I have to resort to a change of game—play myself to turn this run around.

TS: So against Dexter Morgan I'll be ruthless and swift in escaping with the victory to turn my return around. OK! Right well dexter I'll see you in the ring if not before just don't expect me to be taking my time.

TS: Thanks Clarissa I'll see you later.

Trevor rushes off round the corner heading off somewhere...

Clarissa shouts after Trevor.

C: Anytime Trevor... So your keeping the interviews short now to be like a 20 20 match rather than a test match?

T: No I just need the toilet!!

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:12 am

For some reason the camera man has decided to run after Trevor Swann following the earlier brief interview with Clarissa. We see Trevor running along a corridor and then through a door. The camera man follows and we see Trevor walking up to a wall which someone else is standing facing before the noise of Trevor’s zip undoing. Somehow we've ended up in the 6WF men’s toilets.

TS: Oops not very easy to go with this in there.

We see Trevor fumbling around before removing a cricket box and putting it in his pocket.

TS: Much easier without that.

??: Hey mon how you doing havn seen you arund for long time

Rasta is the other person standing at the urinals.

TS: Oh you yeah erm not bad......arh that’s better

R: Reminds me of Niagara mon

TS: What?!?!?

We hear the door swing and in walks Michael Wire.

MW: Arh Trevor good to see you back. Unlucky with your matches so far but hopefully this week things will turn around for you.

TS: Thanks Michael. I'm confident that this week will be the week to turn around my recent bad run. I mean what has Dexter Morgan done he might look a bit scary but he isn't much of a challenge compared to who I've faced recently is he? And Rasta what do you mean be reminding you of Niagara? That sort of a comment is enough to put someone right off ... well.

R: No no no not Niagara the other one mon rhymes with Niagara just when I looked across a minute ago I was reminded of it what's the word.

TS: When you looked across!!! What the!!

Door swings open again and in walks RJ

RJ: Hey Michael you ok? People will start talking if they see us together in here.

MW: Er yeah ok.... Look what the hell is this camera man doing here is that thing still recording?!?

TS: erm look can I just get to the sink your in the way. You know it’s a bit crowded in here now.

Someone tries to get in at the door.

MW: Hmm these 6WF toilets are a bit small aren't they?

Finally the person at the door enters...its Clarissa. She looks at the cameraman

C: Where on earth did you run off too? Oh I see...

Clarissa looks around and starts to blush

TS: You know this kind of reminds me of this one time in Enforcers locker room there was...err yeah but anyway can you just stop recording and get lost?

Clarissa leaves followed by the cameraman.

R: Viagra that's it when I looked over at the machine on da wall over there with those pills in it.

TS: arh ok Rasta man err whatever.

Trevor hastily walks out the door.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

Scorpion is staring at the titantron as the lights in the arena go down and the crowd roar with delight…

RJ: I think we know who this is….

Judas Has Returned

‘Blind Faith’ blasts from the speakers and the crowd erupt as Clarke James struts on to the stage, the European Title draped over his shoulder. Scorpion steps back as James eyeballs him…

CJ: ‘Mate’? You consider us friends do you?

Scorpion goes to pick his mic up…

CJ: Whoa! I didn’t want an answer. Frankly I’m sick of hearing you talk already, and I’m not the only one.

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: Let’s just go back over your little statement of facts there Scorpy…

No, I haven’t destroyed the Church, you know why? Cause it’s a marathon, not a sprint. It doesn’t just happen overnight, you don’t walk to the ring, get the three count and watch something so strong fall apart……what’s that? Oh, a 3 count? That’s something you haven’t got in a while!

Take a look at the Church now, all it holds is a belt from our special little sister company, 2 ego’s that can’t seem to decide which one of them is up their own ass enough to take Hero’s place while the other one just sits in the background smiling like he’s been sniffing glue for ten straight years…..

Somehow Scorpy, I don’t think the Church is as close together as you think, cause you see this…

James lifts his European Title up….

CJ: This was all Marshall had, the only thing that made him relevant, and I took it from him like I always said I would.

That anger, that frustration, that pain is gonna boil inside of him and the jealousy of watching his more successful ‘brothers’ rise above him is gonna eat him up and before long his true colours are going to show and then I’ll finish what I started.

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: As for Hero……..

*Crowd Boo*

CJ: As for him, I never asked him to take his ball and go home. I’m not the one who built a Church and dropped it cause it didn’t suit him, I didn’t walk out on the company that made me cause for once I had to put someone else over, because for once someone else deserved the spotlight.

Hero is, was, and always will be a selfish pr*ck, and just like the Hero we all know and love, he’ll walk back out here one day, when it suits him, ready to soak in the love and adulation he believes he deserves. Thing is, Scorpy, when he does come back, I’ll still be here, waiting, ready to finish him like he tried to finish me…….only I won’t fail!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

James moves towards Scorpion…..

CJ: One final thing…..this title of mine, it’s gonna stay round this waist for a long, long time. You? You see Uryu’s got it right, your bottom of the ladder, you’re a joke. So many false claims, false promises, backed up by nothing….

James smirks at Scorpion and steps back..

CJ: Legacy? You couldn’t build one out of lego. The most shocking thing about you is how you ride your bike without stabilisers! Every chance you’ve had you’ve managed to screw up, even Miss Jessica is too ashamed to be seen with you and she’s ginger!!

*Crowd Laugh*

CJ: Keep on dreaming, Scorpy. This title, me, Mcmanus, the rest of the roster, we’re all out of your league. Deal with it.

James turns and walks away before stopping….

CJ: Oh and one last thing, tell the guy writing your promo’s that gay jokes are sooooo John Cena!

James does the ‘You can’t see me’ gesture and walks backstage….

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

Miss Jessica walks into Cassius' locker room. He is sat back, relaxed in a fold up steel chair, drinking a green tea.

Cassius : I assume from your tardiness that you had a good Valentine's night?

Miss Jessica flicks her hair

Miss Jessica : What? As if. Like, that's the last time I go on a blind date organised by Diablo. Seriously? A TV personality he said. And what did I get? Damien from Take Me Out? I mean... you have got to be kidding me? So, like, listen to this. I turn up at this bar right, and this Damien is talking to some other freakazoid about how he doesn't fancy gingers - great start. So I like, tap him on the shoulder, and he was kind of cute, so I thought I'd give him a chance, especially as like, seeing as he didn't fancy gingers - his eyes were all... over me. Then he started going on about some date he'd been on last week, with a girl who liked wrestling, and that she must have been like, a total geek, and I'm like - Hello? Do you not know who I am? Last chance dork - so that's when he took me for a sit-down Chinese, posh like, and started doing like, Chinese eyes... you know them right? Where he's stretching them with his fingers? You know the ones - you must get that all the time? I mean, not only was it insensitive, it was SOOOOOOOoooo embarrassing. He was a total car wreck. As soon as he started going on about how single-mum's are like, ruined or whatever, I'd had it. I left him gawping at his mango sorbet.

And do you know how far the Isle of Fernandos is? It's like, a three hour flight and a four hour plane ride away.

Cassius : What's the difference between a three our flight and a four hour plane ride?

Miss Jessica : One is on a bus.... D'uh!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 15 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up to Clarissa James interviewing young talent on their upcoming matches...Hidari watches from a distance as a interview Clarissa was doing had came to a conclusion...Clarissa was smiling at the camera until the camera cut said cut... Clarissa stands there as Hidari stats to walk up from behind her..

Hidari- Boo

(Clarissa jumps and turns around to see Hidari Kenji holding what appears to be holding a box of chocolates)

Hidari- Um don't take this the wrong but Happy Valentines Day

(Clarissa blushes)

Clarissa- So why buy me a box of chocolate on a day like this?

Hidari- I don't know they say think of someone you would like to show gratitude towards and I thought of you..

(Clarissa smiles)

Clarissa- oh really?

Hidari- I don't know and why are you soo happy like this is your only gift you got for Valentines Day?

Clarissa- Actually it kinda is my first gift I received for Valentines

Hidari- I guess people don't really appreciate you like I care for you

(Clarissa looks confused)

Clarissa- What are you saying?

Hidari- That I care for you

Clarissa- You Hidari Kenji bumhole and Jock with the sunglasses

Hidari- What I can't have a soft side?

Clarissa smirks as the camera man comes up and tell them its time for a interview...Hidari stops as Clarissa gets into her announcer phase...scene opens up full screen at Clarissa)

Clarissa- Ladies and Gentlemen please Welcome Hidari Kenji!

(The camera zooms to Hidari as he looks on with his sunglasses)

Clarissa- Hidari This Thursday you go one on one with The Shadow how confident are you in this match?

Hidari- First off before I answer that i question i would like to say that finally finally after two boring months this stupid Interfed Tournament will end at the upcoming PPV. On the day of the ppv I will concern the Interfed title because I am the man that is running this team and this company!

Clarissa- But after what took place when Mike Hill won the Freeweight Championship from Rapture alot of people feel Mike Hill is the true leader...

Hidari- Oh please woman the only reason why Mike Hill is champion because each of those men in that competition were weak! The board knows it the officials knows it! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HIDARI KENJI IS THE MOST FEARED MAN IN 6CWF! Well guess what 2012 is the year Team Japan will receive gold! Dopant Zero is not at the best in state of mind right now but Ruthless Aggression is what I live by this is my Japanese code and I will not stop until each and everyone of those idiots know and fear TEAM JAPAN!

(Fans boo in the background as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- The Shadow a ass whooping from me won't save your career because you better PRAY that you see that 4 on four elimination match!

(Hidari smirks and snatches the boxes of chocolates he gave Clarissa earlier and opens it up Clarissa just looks confused)

Hidari- You see this... this Valentines Day B-S! I despise it everything about it... You see tomorrow will be a massacre I will take all my anger and frustration my desire to become a champion in this company all on the Shadow you after thought!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- speaking of which Rapture I want you to watch as well because your tv title does look fresh and I think I want to wear that..so what do you say but never the less knowing RAPTURE HE'LL BACK OUT THE MATCH ANY WAY! and you call yourself a MAN!

(Hidari smirks as he drops the chocolate and steps on it..Clarissa hold her emotions in as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Rapture my foot on these chocolates will be the foot I will stomp on Shadow and you with watch....

(Hidari walks off as the scene fades away.....)

(Hidari then walks over to a little area with bouquet of Sakura Flowers (Japanese Flowers)... And a teddy bear..he walks back to a Clarissa that looks sad and shocked and looks up to Hidari as he see him with something else)

Hidari- My real present for you...see you later and stop looking like that you look terrible..

(Clarissa laughs as she takes Hidari's gift's happily and watches Hidari walk off as she sniffs the Sakura roses....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down