The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 29/09/11

+14
Lee
Uryu Ishida
AberdeenSteve
Bull
Blade
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
CMPUNKisthesaviour
Marsh
ADMIN
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Beer
Legend
Mat
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 29/09/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 29/09/11

Post by Mat Thu 22 Sep 2011, 8:44 pm

Lockdown Card 29/09/11

Match 1
James Eagle vs The Saint

Match 2
James McManus/Jason Young vs Logan Kincade/Uryu

Match 3
The Dragon vs La Pulga Loco

Match 4
Rapture vs Angelo Anneire

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Chaos

Main Event
Hero/Marshall Murdoch/Crime Lord vs Chris Patricks/Clarke James/Longinus

Card subject to change

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 29/09/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 29/09/11

Post by Legend Thu 22 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

James Eagle and Denzel are stood backstage, as the cameras show them deep in discussion.

JE: Look Denzel, I'm sorry for accusing you of things recently. I really am. Whoever is behind these attacks is winning and I'm letting it get to my head...

D: No hard feelings.

JE: No, let me explain. Being first to come to my aid all these times just meant you kept getting the rap. On reflection, I realise this and I'm sorry that you are constantly on the end of it. In fact, I think the fact that you are always there shows how good-a job you're doing. Thanks a lot, Dee. You were unlucky out there tonight, please don't let it get you down. I know I wouldn't.

Denzel smiles glumly at the Hardcore Champion, before accepting Eagle's hand in agreement.

JE: From now, on we're an alliance...

Denzel replies coldly.

D: Absolutely.

The two men walk off side by side with their newfound trust in tact...
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

Clarissa walks in to the 6wF bar area and finds Edan Ekram sat alone at a table, with only a half-empty pint glass for company. The camera cuts to the clock, it's just after midnight. The camera follows her over and she places a hand on Edan's shoulder.

Clarissa: Mind if we join you for a quick interview?

Edan spins round as soon as the hand touches his shoulder, grabbing her wrist before looking her in the eyes. A surprised Edan quickly lets go and indicates an empty chair just next to his own.

Edan: Sure, go ahead.

Clarissa adjusts her dress and sits down next to Edan, although she looks slightly edgy and shuffles the seat just a bit further away.

Clarissa: Drinking alone tonight, Edan?

Edan takes a swig from his glass and looks around the table, his raised arm following his line of sight.

Edan: Evidently.

Clarissa: Oh- erm... What I meant was, where's Jerome?

Clarissa giggles nervously.

Clarissa: It's just that, well, I'm sure it's not true, but-

Edan: Please Clarissa, it's late and I do want to catch some sleep before Jerome and I start training again tomorrow morning.

Clarissa: So you guys haven't given up? It's just that I'd been told that raised voices had been heard coming from the French Connection locker room.

Edan raises his eyesbrows at Clarissa before downing what was left in his glass.

Edan: There are some elements of truth to that story. After the show we both headed back to the locker room to talk about what had gone on inside the ring tonight. Not just about our loss to those two jerks, but about Clarke James returning and what happened to the Soldiers of Fortune tonight. We both grabbed a glass of wine and just sat there for a while. It was eerily quiet, I don't think either of us really wanted to talk about our match. Instead of talking we just drank.

Clarissa: I get it, both of you had a lot to drink and-

BANG! Clarissa is cut off by the sound of Edan slamming his fist down on the table.

Edan: For God's sake, Clarissa, will you let me finish before you jump in with your fabricated cowpat!

Nothing. A few seconds of silence between the pair.

Edan: Much better. What really happened is that we both had drank quite a bit and then when we got our email about the next card, we were annoyed not to see ourselves in a match. Yet Danny McGraw's ass-kissing, order-following chump of a wrestler had managed to wriggle his way on to the card. Instead of doing the sensible thing, we decided we'd phone up to McGraw's office and give him a piece of our mind. Only it seems that Danny boy had already skipped home with his merry men, his PA answered the phone. She didn't have a clue what was going on and couldn't give us the answers, so Jerome and I may have gotten a bit loud with our responses.

But that was all it was. No in-house fighting- The French Connection are still going strong. After what we saw happened to the Soldiers of Fortune tonight, we realised that 6wF might not be entirely safe anymore. It's always best to have an ally beside you to watch your back, except when it comes to Jerome and I, we won't just sit back and watch each other get destroyed like that.

Clarissa: Can I ask what your immediate reaction was to the attacks were?

Edan looks down at his watch and back to Clarissa.

Edan: You can... But it's late, come find me tomorrow and I'll give you my views. G'night.

Edan leans forward to Clarissa, using the table to support himself, and kisses her on the cheek. He turns around and gives a salute to the barman before stumbling towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:13 pm

The arena is plunged in to darkness as the crowd wait in anticipation the the next superstar to arrive. A single spotlight shines on the rafters and the crowd roar with approval as it moves towards the titantron, static plays on the screen before a video kicks in....

The video cuts to the masked man approaching the Church of Hero door, a spotlight follows him as he removes a piece of paper from his pocket and pins it to the door, the man removes his mask and drops it to the floor and turns away as the man is revealed to be Clarke James. He moves away from the door as the spotlight focuses on the piece of paper and reveals the wording....

"Judas, has returned"

The crowd pop as the arena again is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage in torn jeans and a black t-shirt that reads 'Nobody wants a 10 second Hero'....

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman what an ovation for this man. Hero's former guardian, one of the original Trinity members, Clarke James is back in the 6WF!!

MW: It's a disgrace! Who the hell authorised this?

RJ: Who cares, just listen to this crowd!

Clarke James stands on the top of the stage looking round the arena, he soaks it all in and the emotion on his face show's as he begins to walk to the ring, he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row, he beckons for a mic as the crowd chant..

Crowd: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

James steps down from the turnbuckle and paces the ring for a few minutes, taking in his surroundings before going to speak....

CJ: Man it feels good to be home!

Crowd: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

CJ: I guess it's best to just start from the top and answer the question, 'Why?'. Why have i come back, and why did i do what i did to get here? You see, i walked through these doors just under a year ago, brought into a Church that promised so much, yet offered nothing in return. For months i busted my gut, worked my ass off fighting for a cause with the promise of titles, glory and the chance to be the biggest thing to hit this industry since Cassius Zhi..... yet, none of that was ever coming to true. You see, despite the numbers in the Church, despite the ability that each member possesses, it's not a team, it's not a democracy, it's not even a fair fight..... you see, it's all about one man...... Hero.

Crowd: Boooooooooooooo!!!

CJ: It's all about him counting his titles, making sure he stays at the top for ever and ever and screw anyone else who show's any promise. I did his dirty work without questionning the motives, i put Hobo in a hospital and helped drive Cassius to the edge of insanity, and for what? Do you see a world title round this waist? Do you see me winning a Gold Rush battle royal? Let me tell you, you don't see sh*t. You know why? Cause i was a threat. Albeit a naive one at that. I was to wrapped up in the mystique of the Chruch to even see the obvious, and then it hit me. One solitary moment opened my eyes and changed my outlook on everything, let me take you back....

The video cuts in, it shows Hero and Clarke James in the Church and Hero delivering an Encore to James before it cuts to the ring; the Fight for the Right semi-final and Clarke James laying down for Hero, the video pause on Clarke Jame's face....

CJ: That my friends is my moment of clarity. The day i realised i was being screwed more times than Miss Jessica on a Friday night.

*Crowd Pop

CJ: And so it began. Every attempt to cleanse myself of that embarrassment was shot down, every plea dismissed and every request given the same blunt, repetitive answer....'it's not your time yet'. Well, i got news for you, it's my time now.

*Crowd Pop

CJ: I still remember the day i got kicked out of the Chruch, laying here in the middle of this ring, taken finisher after finisher and left a beaten mess. I made a promise to myself that day to not walk away for ever, to come back stronger and make each and every one of those b*stards pay. Hero see's himself as the second coming of Christ. The next messiah of the world and the divine spirit that's gonna lead everyone to glory. I see him as a martyr, a cancer on this business, and for every reincarnation of christ, there needs to be a balance, a good vs evil, a ying to a yang. So i knew i had to be clever, i knew i had to make them think a new follower was joining, that his message had spread wider and that his Church had grown stronger, i had to help him and his pet goons at whatever cost; and hey, i'm not proud of what i did, but i'm not sorry.. I didn't enjoy costing people matches. I didn't wanna cost Saint his title, or cost Chaos his match, but i did what i needed to do, it's business, it's personal, hell, it's the Hollywood blockbuster you've all been waiting for. Ladies and Gentleman the reincarnation of Judas is here, before your very eyes and it's my goal to take down the Chruch of Hero and burn that sonofabitch to the ground!!

Crowd: CJ JAMES! CJ JAMES! CJ JAMES!

CJ: But before i get to Hero there's one man that stands in the way. You see it all the time in the movies, the bad guy at the end, he's always really weak, the final fight takes oh, i don't know, 10 seconds to reach it's climax...

Crowd: Laugh

CJ: But there's always his go to guy, his right hand main, his heavy. A man i thought was my brother, a man i joined up with, won the tag titles with and dominated the roster for months with................ Marshall Murdoch.

Crowd: Boooooo!!!

CJ: Marshall, you betrayed me. You turned your back on me. You fell into Hero's little trap and bought into all his lies. You came out here and took credit for my achievements, dismissed me like i never existed, took my identity! Well it's time for a change, you see that European Title has my name all over it. I'm gonna take it from you just like you tried to take my career from me, i'm gonna embarrass you just like you did to me, and when i'm finished, i'm gonna run roughshod through the Church and then i'm coming for your, Hero. Your days at the top of the pile are numbered, be warned. I'm back for good this time, and when i'm finished with you, i'm gonna re-write history....

James stands in the ring and stares at the rafters as the crowd cheer his name....

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:52 pm

The crowd are still cheering for CJ as suddenly the lights in the arena go out.

The titan tron lights up.

Voice over man:

GDC.........Abe.......Enforcer........and now Clarke James...........the time has come for those cast aside to return. Former champs, former icons, former legends. And Abe as well.

But amidst all of this, they have moved in the shadows, unbeknownst to the 6wf alumni. They have watched from the darkness. Every dark recess, they were there, watching, learning, devouring the knowledge that will pave for their triumphant return.

Clarke James is just the latest. But the greatest is still to come.

Michael Wire has already visited the Office of Boxes. The first calling card has been firmly dealt.

They revolutionised the career path of the wrestler. They held onto their gold for longer than anyone ever dreamed. They tasted the sweet success and they want more. So much more.

Soon the time will come when the hiding is no longer needed.

Soon the time will come when they return for good.

soon the time will come when the dirtsheets no longer talk of GDC, Enforcer and Clarke James' returns in the same way that no one is talking about Abes return.

They will be the name on everyones lips. They will be on the couches next to Jay Leno. They will be the ones that will walk out of Born in Fire, bathed in gold and glory.

12 months of training. 12 months of learning. 12 months of getting themselves ripped. 12 months of watching day time TV. They particularly like bargain hunt but thats not important.

The 12month siren has blown, and its time to return. 6WF, the Producers of your nightmares have come back. And this performance has just begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2t4jfVTiU

The tron goes off, as both the crowd and CJ look on bemused but with a smirk on their faces.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:18 pm

Blue and Gold Lights Light up the arena and the final countdown hits the sound system. An orange light then adds to the lighting set up as the final Countdown stops playing and changes to Inside the fire and out steps Mcmanus and Young. To a loud sound of boos but some cheers can be heard after the show of respect between Mcmanus and Uryu last week.
Slowly the two make there way to the ring. Once inside the ring mcmanus bends down and picks up a Microphone.

JM-Well well well, Uryu we seem as though we will be meeting sooner as we thought, as this week on Lockdown we will meet in tag team action

Crowd cheer

JM-with me teaming up with this man

Crowd Boo

JM- And you teaming with Mr Logan Kincade, someone you seem to have found a respect for. however much we respect each other however, means nothing going into this match as I want to go up the Tag team rankings as quick as I can and so does Mr.Young and that started last week when we beat the french connection. Easily I may add. But you see the tag team division is not the only rankings I want to move up in as there is one man I would like to get my hands on again and thats the weasel that is known as Mr.Turkey and to do that i need to face him one on one for the hardcore tite, and unlike I respect Uryu, Mr turkey I have none for you, I dislike the way you have weaseled your way into getting that title, paying for a match against scorpion and then when you lost you paid for more and more matches until you got that title. Also has Scorpion even had a rematch yet, I believe the answer is no, but prehaps thats because you are scared of him, most people are. Anyway Mr Turkey unlike last time we met one on one when I put you on the shelf, you were gone for a short time, but next time we meet you will be on the shelf permantly.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

The crowd are still chanting his name as ‘Here Comes the King’ echoes out from the speakers and Hero makes his way onto the ramp.

The crowd quickly change and begin a ’10 seconds, 10 seconds’ chant.

Hero looks around the arena and raises his top lip in a snarl at them all before raising a mic to his mouth.

Hero: Welcome back ‘Judas’
Welcome back to where you made your name in the business.
When I hand-picked you for a group of wannabes, wide eyed kids with a dream of one day standing foot in that very ring you’re in now.
Green as a field of grass I spent hour after hour going through the basics, how to bump, how to feign, how to sell.
How I trained you, taught you everything you needed to know about the industry, reversals, move sets, the in ring psychology, knowing who’s who backstage, how to work this business.
How I then launched you onto the world, I put you together with the perfect foil in Marshall, I created your identity as a member of the Church, I gave you direction and purpose, a character that instantly would be over with the fans.
How I pushed for you to get involved with some of the biggest names in the industry, the Cassius’s, the Saint’s, how I was told backstage that you weren’t ready, that they’d eat you alive, that you’d never recover but I knew you could hold your own.

Clarke nods in agreement at this point.

H: I made you that star Clarke.
I made you the household name, I made you the hot ticket, I made you the main eventer.
And then I took it away.
I was jealous, I admit it. This was my Church, my stable, my ticket back into the limelight. Yet here was my own creation, my own project, my own apprentice stealing the show, MY show!
This was meant to be pushing me back to my World Title yet who was getting over Cassius? Who was running rings around Saint?
You.
You’d become a threat, you’d become a competitor, you’d become a rival to the Alpha Male. And I had to stop that before you realised that.
You’d changed from that cute little baby gator that had come back from the pet store to an uncontrollable beast and I had no choice but to flush you down the sewer.

But I’m out here now to say something to you that I should have said many months ago...

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry for the manner in which I made an example of you, how I removed you from the Church , how I castigated you in front of the crowd then banished you into the wilderness.

I’m sorry for not letting you realise your potential, not allowing you to compete on the biggest stage, forcing you to lie down in that very ring for me so I could go on and challenge for my 8th World Title, yes everyone my 8th one.

I’m sorry that I humiliated you, that I had you broke and cast aside as no longer needed, that you had served your purpose and were no longer a part of my plans.

But look at you now Clarke, look how through MY actions how you’ve grown, through my unleashing you from beneath my wing how you have flown. You’re all grown up, you’re stood there in the centre of the ring with each and everyone of these fans chanting YOUR name.
I made that happen for you Clarke, I made you! Without me Clarke where would you be now? Through my tough love, through my harsh words and bitter rejection it made you stronger, it made you into a man.

You are now their Hero because I was your Hero.
You are their God because I was your God.

I know you’re bitter, hurt, angry, full of vengeful hate and promises of revenge but it’s only because of me that you are standing in that ring right now!
Forgive me Clarke, think back to how we were, the power, the glory, the titles that WE won together, we could have that again Clarke, we could be reunited again, we could rule TOGETHER as master and apprentice once more...
Forgive me Clarke,
Forgive me...

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:44 pm

Clarke James stares down at Hero, he nods in approval as the crowd chant his name....

CJ: Forgive you? You think it's that easy? You think you can step out here, say a few kind words and everything can be right between us, that we can just go back to the old days?

Hero nods, looking to the crowd for approval...

CJ: Hell no!

* Crowd Pop

CJ: I'm not bitter. I'm not hurt. But angry? Full of vengeful hate? You bet your sorry ass i am. You took EVERYTHING from me. You left me a beaten, broken carcass of what i dreamt of becoming, and you think coming out here, all glum and downtrodden cause you lost your title and saying sorry is gonna change all that!? You're still as deluded as the day i first met you. Full of your own self importance. Your actions are typically transparent of the selfish, self centered pr*ck you've become. I know your game, you don't want me back to work together! You want to negate the threat i pose to you and your poxy band of blind idiots. You've unleashed something in me i thought was dead and buried. I came back with the intention to do harm, to tear your hopes and dreams apart like you did mine. I came back for these people...

James points to the fans who roar with approval...

CJ: I came to save the new generation of babies from making the same mistakes i did. Save them from you. You watch me, Hero. You think you got me in this hot seat? You just lit the fuse and i'm about ready to blow. You wanna talk about being grown up? I'm just starting my evolution. I'm not the fans 'Hero', they're mine. Each and every one of them. I'm not their god, they are the people i look to when it's the bottom of the 9th and i'm down for the count. They are the people who are gonna be chanting my name when i finally get my hands on you come Lockdown and beat your ass into the ground.

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: They are the people that made the last 3 months of torture worthwhile, while i was sat at home watching you attempt to destroy and manipulate things to buy yourself more precious titles. You talk about being an 8 time champ? By the time i'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to get a shot at a 9th. You took my chance at glory. The chance to be the biggest star in this business. That spotlight that shines down is my constant reminder that i'm here for bigger and better things. I could stand here and say i'm gonna use you like you used me. As a tool. An aid. A stepping stone to your cheated glories. But i'd be lying to myself. I'm gonna be remembered as the man that ended your dominance in this company. I'll be remembered as the man that took down the Church, and with it, got back my pride, my dignity, and my life.

James stares at Hero before removing an item from his pocket...

RJ: Is that what i think it is?

MW: See! He kept it! He still cares!!

James removes the 'H' necklace Hero gave him from his pocket....

CJ: I took this the day i left. Snuck in and stole it back, knowing some day soon it's relevance to our story would rear it's ugly head. I stared at it for hours, rage boiling within me. It's served it's purpose. Just like i did for you. You can have it back...

James launches the necklace up the ramp as the crowd cheer...

CJ: I'm done with staring. You can take your apology and stick it. Take it back to your precious church and nestle it where your title USED to sit. You may have created a Church, you may have planted the seeds of my growth but in doing so you've become the master of your own downfall. Your crown of thorns is being woven as we speak. Time is ticking away Hero. I see the fear, the harsh realisation that you're own blurred vision has brought on consequences you never thought would happen, well believe it. It's real. I'm back. And i want my revenge.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

The crowd are still cheering as ‘Papercut’ hits, the atmosphere in the arena turns immediately once again, Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the entrance ramp, European championship sat proudly over his shoulder. He marches straight past Hero, who is still stood at the entrance and heads towards the necklace that Clarke James has just discarded, he picks it up and heads into the ring opposite Clarke James.

MM: Well isn’t this wonderful? The Holy Trinity reunited once again, the return of the prodigal son, ladies and gentlemen do you realise this moment will go one day go down in history! Sorry ... of course you don’t, I continue to overestimate you.

‘Now I’ve been sat in the back watching this all going on, and I’ve been struggling to believe what I’ve been hearing.

You!

(Marshall turns around unexpectedly to Hero, a look of visible anger on his face)

‘What does this mean to you?

(Marshall holds up Clarke’s necklace)

I’ll tell you what it means to me, it means a sense of belonging, a sense of purpose, a sense of community, feelings that I so rarely experienced before I came in the Church. And yet you’re seemingly prepared to offer these out like penny chews. Tell me, what has he (Marshall points at Clarke) done to deserve that offer? He betrays your trust and confidence, then waltzes back months later, no word of an apology and receives an offer like that!’

‘What was it? We could rule together as master and apprentice?’

‘How the hell do you think that makes me feel? For months I’ve stood by your side, seen you through the highs and the lows, never once have I questioned your leadership or suffered any doubts, I have been there since the start and been your most loyal disciple by a mile, and this is how you repay me? This is what the Church and your followers mean to you?’

‘It screams that we’re dispensable, just one in a whole ocean, until a bigger fish comes along to usurp us. I’d ask you to prove me wrong, but from that I’ve got a horrible feeling I’m right’

(Marshall stares down at the pennant still in his hand before putting it around his neck)

‘Well maybe this Church means a damn sight more to me than is does to you.’

‘And I don’t know if you two realised whilst you were blowing smoke up each other’s backsides, but there’s only one of us out here who is a champion (Marshall lifts up his European championship to a strangely mixed reaction)

‘And what of the prodigal son himself? (Marshall turns round to Clarke) Of all the turd to wash up on these shores, it had to be you didn’t it? But to be truthful I always knew this day would come...

And I’ve been counting down the days!

I’ve been counting down the days until I could finish you once and for all, for months I carried you, I carried you to being one half of the greatest tag team this company has ever seen, I carried you into PPV main events and I carried you into the reputation as the ‘next big thing’ that you mysteriously acquired at my expense. I had to put up with the talk that I couldn’t cope without you, that I was clinging to your coattails, well that talk can soon stop, when you’re gone from 6WF... again...courtesy of Marshall Murdoch’.

‘But there is one question that I feel should have been on everyone’s lips, why have you been helping the Church over the last few weeks? At Destiny you felt the need to interfere in my match with the Saint, not that it was needed of course, but it suddenly dawned on me why ... you’re still the same selfish son of a bitch that you’ve always been.’

‘You say you want to hurt the Church? To hurt me? Wouldn’t the logical step to have been to cost me the biggest singles match of my career? Why would you help me to a championship? Because you saw the gold, saw me and saw the opportunity to get everything you’ve wanted over the past few months, you ‘cost’ Saint his title without a moments though, you didn’t care how he felt about it, the truth is that you don’t care about anybody but yourself, you never cared about me, you never cared about Hero, and I’m really struggling to believe you care about these cretins (Marshall points to the crowd to loud boos)

Which begs the question why are you sucking up to them, and why are they lapping up? Quite simply because using people is your one strength, you used Hero to get you into 6WF, you used me to make your reputation, and you’re now using these sheep, until you get what you want again, then they’ll be quickly discarded just like the rest eh Clarke? Oh yes, I know your game, I know how you operate, I know you better than anyone, I know what makes you tick and I know your weaknesses, and you know I do, and you know that I am better than you.

‘Oh and you were spouting some crud about your name being all over the European title? Look again ‘CJJ’’.

(Marshall points to the nameplate on his championship to loud boos)

MM: And you’d best get used to it, because it’s going to stay that way for a hell of a long time.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

CJ: Know how i operate, huh? Know me better than anyone you say?

*Crowd Pop

MW: He can't do that! Get security out here!

Clakre James turns his back on Marshall before nailing him with a huge right hand....

CJ: Didn't know i was gonna do that, did you?

Marshall goes to get up...

CJ: Sit your ass back down, i haven't finished with you. You may be the one parading gold. But we both know it's tainted. If i hadn't interfered in your match you'd be out here pissing and moaning that somehow you were screwed and demanding another shot, having your little 'brethren' come down and aid you instead of me. The reason i made sure you won is so i can see your face when i beat you fair and square for that title. So i can watch your world crumble as you take a back seat to me......again. Carried me?! Please. Check the records 'champ', i got the pins, i did the work and i scored the victories. You were just the hired help. All brawn and no brains. And that's all you'll ever be to that piece of sh*t.

James points down the ramp at Hero.....

CJ: Selfish? You're calling me selfish? You wanna know what your problem is? You're jealous. Jealous that he saw something in me and took me under his wing. Jealous that i was closer to getting a world title shot than you were, hell, you're probably jealous you didn't get to lay down for Hero and have his warm body all over you. You're jealous you haven't the ounce of talent i have. What have you acheived since i left huh? Lost the Tag Titles that WE won and what else? Nothing. Months of mediocrity. You had plenty of time to walk around bitching about what you weren't getting. You somehow fluke an oppurtunity at a title and that's when i saw my shot. You think after all this time out i'm just gonna show up one day and jump you like you did me? Come off it Marshall, if you know me so well you must of seen the signs? Who else could possibly make you believe they were part of your rise to glory? The promo's, the words, the delivery, it's straight from the puppet masters handbook.

James steps back from Marshall, allowing him room to get up....

CJ: I don't need to suck up these fans. They know why i'm here and they no that i won't rest until i repay each and every one of your precious Church for what you've put people through, not just me, not just the fans, but the entire locker room. For every cheated match, every blind assault. You'll get what's coming to you. That necklace? It's not a sense of belonging or sense of purpose. It's a death sentence to every single slave who chooses to wear it. You're not unique, Marshall. You're not the golden boy, and you're exactly right when you say you're dispensable. The times gonna come when you find yourself pulling up a chair at the top table and he's gonna look over and see you for what you've become and you know what he's gonna do? He's gonna take you out. Remove all trace of you to protect his false legacy.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

Hero: Erm sorry for interrupting this most wonderful reunion but I heard it was rude to talk about someone while they were still in the room?
Awe bless Clarke, I really thought you were going to fall hook line and sinker for my little 'apology' speech right there. Perhaps that time has made you a little less gullible than you previously were?
I was sat backstage when you came out here and my heart was bleeding at those big bad nasty words you were saying about me, it really cut me up you know, I just don't know quite how I will sleep at night now looking out at the photos of each of my 8 World Titles.
See you come out and you suddenly think you have the world at your feet.
You stand there in the centre of the ring with every single parasite in attendance cawing your name.

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ!

Hero: Oh and on cue the idiot masses speak.
And you'd think wouldn't you that the fans are cheering for you wouldn't you Clarke. You know, it's your name they mention, surely it's you they call for?

It isn't CJ.
Replace you with a Chris Patricks, a Cassius, a JJ Johnson, a Hobo, a Perfect Jack, the result would be the same.
They chant your name CJ because you face me.
They chant you because of me.

I cast you aside CJ because you had served your purpose, you had become yesterdays chip paper, an empty vessel that been used and thrown without remorse, without regret in the bin.
And I replaced you with better, with loyalty, with those that bang the drum of the Church with increased vigor, with passionate belief, with unquestionable faith.
They are better than you CJ, they are evolved from you, they will surpass you.

See I imagine at this point you'll demand I make my way down to the ring, to see who is the greatest, who will stand triumphant, who is now the master blah blah frickin blah. It ain't happening boy.
See however much pleasure I would have in sending you back into a 6 month layoff, Encoring you back into your hospital bed where you can only eat through a straw for weeks on end I have far more bigger fish to fry than a disgruntled ex employee who put in a claim.
I have a re-match Clarke, I re-match for my Undisputed Championship coming up and I'm not breaking a sweat on you to jeopardize it.

Last edited by Hero on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

Marshall is still clutching his jaw as he finishes listening to Hero.

‘I've got this one covered thanks, but not one mention for your most loyal disciples concerns then oh Great One! Turning out to quite the night of surprises this one’

‘But you don’t change do you Clarke, sorry Clarke ‘Judas’, your name might have changed, but you certainly haven’t, deep down your still the same hypocritical, delusional little boy you’ve always been.’

‘Just seconds ago you were chastising the Church for so called ‘sneak’ attacks, yet what was that you did less than 5 minutes ago, it was an attack and it was snuck upon me, that’s a sneak attack in my book. You can take the boy out of the Church, but you can’t take the Church out the boy.’

‘You’ve still ideas far and above your station though haven’t you Clarke? You want to beat me ‘fair and square’ for my title? Well get to the back of the queue then, I earned this title and I earned my title shot, despite your protestations I did earn it, and I didn’t earn it by sitting on my ar$e for 3 months writing poetry and plotting something Stephen King would brand as farfetched. I earned it though hard graft and the fact that leading into Destiny I hadn’t been pinned in two months, yet you expect to stroll in here and be granted a shot at the second most prestigious title in our industry. Dream on ‘Judas’, Saint’s got his rematch clause, the up comers who have actually been wrestling for the past few months are ahead of you, hell even the Scorpions higher up the ladder then you could ever dream of being.’

‘You’ve also shown tonight how wide of the mark some of your thinking is, I’m jealous of you?’

(A loud: YES is shouted in unison from the crowd)

‘Let me get this straight (Marshall theatrically ponders for a second) I’m...jealous? Of...you?’

(A large grin breaks across Marshall’s face)

‘Nothing could be further from the truth, you see people keep claiming that I’m a man without an identity, just part of the crowd, yet you’re a guy chasing the guy without an identity in the hope of building a name for yourself. Making you lower than a nobody if I’ve got my thinking right?’

'And I wanted to lie down for Hero? Wrong again, that was the day you lost my total respect, the Church stands for fair competition and you failed that completely, you rolled over, you showed no heart, no desire. I wasn't jealous, I was embarrased

(Marshall looks back up to Hero, to the crowd and then back to Clarke)

‘And if you check the record books, it was golden bo1locks here who got pinned and lost ME the tag team championship’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:34 pm

CJ: Oh look, Jepeto speaks!?

Crowd: Laugh

CJ: You think i'm that stupid i can't see i could be replaced? You think i don't know when my time is up i'll just be dropped, picking up cheap pops for gift appearances? I see all that. What i don't see is the fans cheering you. See them chanting your name.

James leans on the ropes and eyeballs Hero...

CJ: It pains you doesn't it. Seeing all the recognition other people get? Yet you, an 8 time........that's right people, 8 TIME world champion can't even raise a cheer from the crowd. You've become this bitter and twisted fool, surrounding yourself with those you consider beneath you, and when they become more than you, more relevant than you, you discard them, destroy them, and ensure they can't touch your success....... Problem is, you didn't discard me. You didn't put me on the shelf like you did Hobo, or drive me to insanity like you did Cassius. Infact, you didn't replace me with better, Marshall was already here. Crime Lord hasn't been relevant since the 30's and i couldn't even name the other guy walking round your Church looking for his next paddle spanking.

James steps back, keeping Marshall in his eye sight...

CJ: What it boils down to is this. I'm not stupid enough to call you down here, puff my chest out and embroil myself in a vaticanesque pissing contest because it will prove my point. A scuffle will ensue, you'll hightail it on outta here and leave Marshall to face my wrath, thus proving my point. You'll avoid me at whatever cost, and good! The longer the wait, the bigger the anticipation and the better the climax. But be sure of one thing. It WILL happen. You can't run forever. If you somehow make it out of my grasp come Lockdown then i'll keep hunting. As for you Marshall, i won't forgive. I won't forget. I'm gonna take that title from you. I'm gonna make you pay. You may not see it, but i can see the jealousy eap out of you. I can see the fear in both your eyes. And whilst all this faux bravado and tension is enlightening, i'm not fooled. I've scared you. That stench of fear reeking from you tells me i've got you on the backfoot.

James steps away from Marshall....

CJ: I'll leave you with these wise words........ don't fear what you can no longer control.

James backdrops over the ropes and hi-fives RJ as he heads off through the crowd as the crowd chant his name.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:00 pm

H: Oh and I do control you CJ, you'll never admit it, but your return is because of me, your actions are because of me, your emotions are because of me.
You may believe, foolishly, that you act of your own free will, but you do everything because of me.

But go skulk back off into the crowd, become one with the faceless masses once more, you'll soon be paying your serverance pay to sit amongst them once again.

Oh and Marshall...wipe yourself down and get back to the Church. I'll forget this is a flash of madness, a momentary lapse in your devotion but do not irk me further. Now hurry along, I believe we have run out of the Holy Woo Woo and Threshers shuts in 5 minutes.

Last edited by Hero on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

An ambulance is parked in the car park outside the 6WF arena.There is a small crowd gathered a stretcher is wheeled out and a man is fastened to it.Another man is walking by his side as the first is loaded up into the back.Clarissa is on hand and she slowly approaches Angelo Anneire.

Clarissa:I know might not be the time Angelo, and I will walk away if you don't want to talk to me

Anneire: It's OK Clarissa, I know your just doing your job.

Clarissa:What is the latest on Castiguer's condition?

Anneire: It's not good news. There are a number of broken bones, internal bleeding and basically my best friend is very seriously hurt after what happened at Lockdown. In a way I am pleased that you are here right now because I have a message to relay and I want to make a few things very,very clear.

Clarissa:Go right ahead Angelo

Anneire: This message is directed towards one group and it is aimed at each and every single one of them. I sure hope they are listening because I will not repeat it, I will not go over it again, this is a once in a life time opportunity.

Tonight, I watched as a man that I regard as my greatest friend was beaten to an unconscious pulp. His bones were broken and his blood was spilt without any second thought for his well-being. Usually such a heinous assault would have some back story, it would be present a catalogue of previous events that led up to this crime but that just isn't the case.

What happened here tonight was nothing but an act of cowardice. There is no fibre of my being that trembles with fear at the repercussions of my words because quite frankly I am afraid of nothing. The Church of Hero are a pack of insufferable cowards, blind men that hide behind veils of greed and glutton.

And I hope, to my deepest core, that they are listening because I want them to know precisely where we go from here. I don't want it to be a surprise, I don't want them to be shocked, I want them to be fully prepared for what happens next.

You look at me tonight as a man, not a 6WF superstar, not a tag team champion, but simply a man that has witnessed destruction and demolition on a very personal level. What I saw tonight will haunt me for the rest of my life, it will tear at my organs because I will forever feel that I could have prevented this scenario from ever happening.

Here tonight I watched as the Church of Hero took away a piece of my soul.They ripped out the heart of the SOF and they watched it slowly die in front of them. They showed no remorse, they portrayed no signs of regret because men like that are nothing but gutless sneaks. Instead of handling this like men, they chose a different route, a different path and in that one moment they signed a deal that they will sorely regret.

One would imagine that this all started when I eliminated Hero from the Gold Rush Battle Royale, had I known the consequences of my actions then perhaps I would have reneged on them but I am sure this event would have occured sooner or later. Because the Soldiers of Fortune presented a threat to the Church that they had never faced before and instead of evolving, instead of regrouping and tackling us head on, they opted for the role of spineless sabotage.

They stand there and have the gaul to present themselves as champions, as leaders of this company but in reality they are nothing but bottom-feeding parasites. There hypocrisy stems from the bottom all the way to the very top, The Church of Hero?

You tell me what part of their organisation represents a Church?.There is no faith,there is no honor,there is no integrity to what these men do.And Hero?.In my vocabulary,hero means a saviour.Hero means someone that is willing to sacrifice themselves for the masses, but in this instance Hero is the ultimate antonym because the man at the head of their altar is the harbinger of all sin.

A man that will step on anyone to achieve his goals, a man that will sacrifice his closest allies to wear championship gold.This is a man that I watched put my best friend in the hospital all because I threw him over the top rope.Sound really heroic doesn't he?

But you know yourself your no hero,you know yourself that your no saviour and that is why you surround yourself with mindless thugs to do your dirty work. Not once since I joined this company have I watched you do anything single-handedly, not once have you carried yourself with the class of a true champion because in reality, you don't know how to.

You portray yourself as a power beyond all imagination, a phenom that everyone else can only ever dream of being but when we blow away that facade your nothing but a little rich boy who's mum and dad were to busy shoving powder down their noses to spend any time with.

Your a psychologists wet dream, each and every one of you show signs of symptoms of psychopathic behaviour and up until now you have found nobody that is willing to stand up to you and tell you exactly how it is.

But that all changes now,because you don't scare me.Your gang mentality has no effect on me, the way I look at it, i've really got nothing to lose.You have already taken out Castiguer, my reign as tag team champion may as well be over, so that just leaves me, one man, versus the power of a so-called Deity.

Unfortunately for you I never got the meaning of omnipotent, I never grasped the understanding of "impossible" and for me there is no such thing as an unwinnable war. There is a fire burning down in my stomach now that no beat down is ever going to put out. You fiends are going to reap what you have sewn and I am going to personally see to it each and everyone of you pays for what you have done.

From this point forward you can all raise them pendants up, give them a little kiss, pray to whatever higher power you need because I swear to the one lord that matters that business just picked up. There is no act of God and no force of nature that is going to stop my vengeance from happening.

You can forget about Clarke James, forget about Chris Patricks and who ever else wants to try and throw their name into the mix because believe me when I tell you that there is only going to be one man that haunts your dreams at night, and your looking at him.You won't find me hiding out in the rafters, you won't find me penning a new poem to read you all so that you can predict my identity.Backing away is not in my personality, I will meet you head on,each of you,night after night after night until you have paid very dearly for your actions.Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, I will hunt you down and I will make you suffer.

By time this war has finished, and you can bet your last cent that it is going to be a war, you are going to be in no doubt about who you have messed with. And each and every one of you is going to bow down at my feet and repent for what you have done.

There will be no forgiveness, there will be no second chances. I will afford you the same torment that you put my partner through, I will not stop until the Church has crumbled at my feet and the last brick is disintegrating under my gaze.

Last night at Lockdown you unlocked the door to a world you really did not want to enter.Now the gloves are off, now there is no turning back and I don't know if anyone ever told you this but payback is a b1tch!

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:01 am

Miss Jessica is stood backstage watching the Church of Hero confrontation on a monitor. She raises her eyebrows as if impressed as Clarke James walks out of the ring.

Jessica takes out a lipstick and goes to apply it but fumbles and drops it. Sighing she bends down to pick it up, then winces and holds her neck in pain. As she rises again Clarissa is stood over her with a mic and a satisfied smile.

Clarissa : How the mighty have fallen hey? You and Hero have more in common than it would first appear.

A few words for 6WF?

Clarissa holds her mic out but Jessica doesn't respond, just stares.

Clarissa : Its clear for all to see that you are in some discomfort since Destiny.

Clarissa holds the mic out again. Miss Jessica looks even more unimpressed, but answers

Miss Jessica : Well duh. Didn't you see I got Tombsto...

Clarissa holds a hand up to stop Jessica

Clarissa : Oh I know. I know. You got Tombstoned. But I'm talking about deeper down - I wouldn't be an award winning broadcast journalist if I didn't delve a little deeper and notice that you're hurting... deep down... aren't you Jess? No champions... No number one contenders... (she mocks Jessica's voice) like... nothing!

Clarissa laughs mockingly and Jessica's unimpressed face transforms into a nasty scowl.

Miss Jessica : Um.. Hello... Can someone pass me a ribbon - I think we've found our smartest dog in the show.

Jessica pulls a strand of her hair on end, holding it out and looks Clarissa up and down with derision

Miss Jessica : A right... clever... bitch.

You know what? You're so right. I am hurting. But don't pretend you've never felt like this Clar. You know EXACTLY how this feels...

Clarissa looks confused and Miss Jessica looks up thoughtfully, twirling the strand of hair, then back at Clarissa.

Miss Jessica : Because you know after Born in Fire when you asked me how it felt to be managing TWO World Champions at the same time, in what was like, the highlight of my career... and I told you it felt like the best sex I've ever had?

Clarissa rolls her eyes at the vulgarity

Miss Jessica : Well this moment right now feels like the best sex YOU'VE ever had!

Clarissa's face sours as Jessica gets into her groove, excited at her own analogy.

Miss Jessica : You know... like... At Destiny Saint and Scorpion were like Gregers that "magical" night for you. They tried so hard to impress. They promised the world. And you laid it on a total plate for them. But ultimately they bumbled around a bit, didn't really know what they were doing, and simply didn't last long enough.

Jessica's eyes narrow slyly as she giggles.

Miss Jessica : And just like you on that night Clar, you know - after the best sex of your life, I've been left in pain... in tears. Feeling unfulfilled... empty... hollow. Wondering if THAT was really it? And... like...

... well no - I don't feel ugly. Like...as if. But you get the picture. We were having like... similar feelings, even if not 100 per cent the same or whatever.

So you know exactly what I'm going through. So why bother asking your goofy questions?

Clarissa looks angry at Jessica

Clarissa : You're going to regret all this one day.

Jessica flicks her hair and giggles

Miss Jessica : Wow you really do get the picture. I said THAT to myself as Destiny was turning out to be a disappointment too... Who's a clever girl then?

Ribbon please someone

Jessica struts away down the corridor

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:31 am

The fans are on there feet and chanting 6wf, 6wf ,6wf when all of a sudden JPop Drop by Production Theme, Hit's and the whole arena erupt's in to huge cheers for the new comer.

The Dragon comes out from behind the curtain, comes running out with pyrotechnics going of on either side of the stage, Run's down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and runs to the ring and dives through the middle rope rolls in to the centre of the ring and the bows to all in attendance.

MW: Oh not this guy' he's just one big joke, who in the hell signed him up?

RJ: I don't know Mike, But I quite like him, But he does need to brush up on his English though.

Dragon get's a microphone and and waits for the crowd to settle and for his music to stop.

TD: I not speak no English so here is my friend to speak for me.

RJ: He must have taken some lesson's, cos I understood the pretty good.

Mike Bird: Coming down the ramp from Tokyo, Japan, The Dragon's interpreter fue pooh.

The crowd erupt in to laughter and cheers as the man walks down the ramp holding a microphone, He tag's fans an either side and climb's in to the ring.

FP: The Dragon has taken English lesson's this week and is getting very good, But is not confident enough to talk to you good people in English, So he has given me a peace of paper of what he he want's to say to you.

The crowd cheer and wait's for his response.

FP: Last week I had me first match, But was not good enough and suffered my first loss here in 6wf, But I have trained hard and am now ready for my next match which is with a man called La Pulga Loco.

The crowd start to boo.

FP: La Pulga Loco you will be my first victory in 6wf, I will get my win and celebrate and go and get some sushi, Which is very healthy for me, You will never want to face The Dragon ever again, Dragon is ready for the fight, Dragon will take you down, Dragon needs to get to the very top and become a champion, And the start of my winning run will be with you La Pulga Loco, you will be my stepping stone to success.

The crowd cheer as The Dragon posses for the fans and is waving his arm about at all the crowd.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:07 am

“I Won’t Do What You Tell Me” blasts out the sound system the scorp-eons
begin to cheer followed by heavy boos as the scorpion walks down the ramp

RJ: Will this guy just pick a dam theme song?

MW: Shut it RJ his The Scorpion he does whatever he wants when he wants!

Scorpion gets into the ring and picks up the mic

Scorpion: Sainty Sainty Sainty!

Crowd Boo and Cheer

Scorpion grins as he goes to speak again

Scorpion: The Reason I get more attention from Miss Jessica then you do is because I have more charisma. I’m better then you in the ring! ....Sure you have experience on your side Sainty but one thing you don’t have on your side is Age! ...And you know one serious injury and you could be out for good.... I would watch my hips if I were you!

Scorp-eons Cheer as rest of the crowd Boo!

Scorpion Grins again and slowly goes to speak on the mic again

Scorpion: So you see Sainty you’re not going to be Jessica’s number 1 client ... I AM!

Crowd Cheer followed by Boos!

Scorpion: Now I know I have been forgotten to be put on this week’s card but one thing that the 6CWF Management team can’t forget is that I have a rematch clause for the hardcore title! Which they can’t take away from me because it’s in my Contract! ... So I will use my rematch clause to win back the hardcore title when I want, how I want!

Crowd Cheer Followed by Boos!

Scorpion: And Clarke I’m Sure Me and You will meet very soon indeed!

Crowd Cheer and start chanting CJ!

Scorpion walks out the ring and can be seen mouthing the words “10 Seconds Is Pathetic”

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

The arena’s quiet and murmurs of conversation are all that fill the silence. Suddenly, ‘Movies’ by Alien Ant Farm plays out around the speakers and smoke starts to mask the entrance ramp. The crowd are going bonkers.

RJ: I don’t believe it Mike, after a year away The Producers are finally going to make an appearance!

MW: (Muttering) Pair of losers...

As two figures appear in the smoke the crowd noise reaches new heights, but quickly changes to a series of boos when the music cuts and ‘La Resistance’ starts up as Jerome Dubois and Edan Ekram step through the smoke with huge smirks on their faces.

RJ: That’s just cruel.

MW: No it’s not, that’s brilliant!

Jerome and Edan make their way down the ramp, tagging the fans that have their hands out. After the initial chorus of boos has died down, the response is mostly positive when they pose on the turnbuckles in the ring.

Jerome: Bonjour everyone! Now we know that we are not who you may have been expecting, we know you all want to see Ze Producers.

Crowd: BOX OFFICE!

Jerome: But ze truth eez that we do not want to see Ze Producers. No no no, in fact, Edan and I would very much like to send out a message to zem... Zis iz ze golden age of 6wF. Since the merge with 6CW both companies have pushed themselves further than they ever had before. Zis iz a time where ze nobodies and ze talentless will be left behind. Just because of your previous achievements in zis federation, you cannot just turn back up and expect to be welcomed like heroes.

Why do you think zat 6CW has been lumbered with ze likes of Enforcer and Abercorn, eh? 6wF is a company very much on the way up and only ze best will be able to hang on for ze entire journey.

The crowd are slightly wary, but Edan just stands beside Jerome nodding. Edan raises the mic to his lips.

Edan: Firstly can I just say how nice it is to be back out in front of this fantastic Birmingham crowd!

*Crowd pop*

Edan: But I’m going to pick up on what Jerome said, only the best will remain when 6wF is at the very top. Unfortunately the process of eliminating the weaklings from the company has already begun. As much as I despise the Church and all that they stand for, they had the right idea in taking out the Soldiers of Fortune.

Crowd: BOO! S-O-F!

Jerome: Before you all jump on hiz back, why don’t you shut up and hear him out!

Edan: After Lockdown on Thursday night I had the pleasure of talking to Clarissa. But after she had finished our interview, she asked me why The French Connection had not rushed to the aid of the Soldiers of Fortune- a fair question.

The truth is that when we saw Angelo and Castiguer being attacked, we both got up and started towards the door but then we both stopped. I turned to Jerome and said, ‘Do we really want to get involved?’ I mean, we gained so much more from just standing back than we ever could have by trying to help the so-called ‘Champions’.

Number one: The guys who stand in the way of ourselves and the tag team titles have just been brutally attacked and will be taken to hospital. By not being tough enough to fight back, they have weakened themselves and will ultimately not be in the best of shape when the Board of Directors next see fit to give Jerome and I another shot at gold.

Number two: Despite the impressive comeback of Clarke James, the Church of Hero are still the ultimate force in 6wF and you’d be stupid not to fear them a little. Sure Hero may not be World Champion anymore, and his stamina has got to be questioned-

Crowd: 10 seconds! 10 seconds!

Edan: They still hold the European and Freeweight titles. What on earth would we gain by p*ssing these guys off? Even though James will keep them occupied for a while, do you not think that sooner or later they’d come back for revenge?

Jerome: Finally, with the Soldiers of Fortune out of ze way, we remain ze dominant tag team in 6wF. As you may av noticed recently, we av been snubbed far too much for our liking. Average Claude’s like James McManus have crept on to ze card ahead of us. But with two less wrestlers, we will be gracing you all with our presence much more often!

Edan: So next time you think about booing us, realise that all our actions and down to what we think is best for you.

Edan and Jerome wave to the crowd before walking back up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

*The camera cuts backstage and we see Rapture walking backstage. He doesn’t seem to be all that happy when Clarissa can be heard shouting from a distance. He lets out a sigh and turns to face her.

C: “Hi Rapture, can I get a few words from you on the return of Clarke James?”

*Rapture sighs again and shakes his head.

R: “To be honest with you Clarissa, I am quite frankly sick of hearing his name already. Since he made his grand return to 6WF, everyone backstage has been abuzz with excitement about the ‘Judas’ coming to save the day. I have been asked hundreds of times whether I fear the downfall of the Church now that it’s newest threat has reared its ugly head. You want the answer, Clarissa?”

*Clarissa nods her head uneasily.

R: “Rapture doesn’t feel fear, so the answer is a resounding no. Clarke James stood in that ring and made a point to belittle everything that was related to the Church. Yet, he made no mention of Rapture. He decided that I was a piece of sh*t on his shoe, no real threat to his up rise and I don’t think I could be happier. You see Clarissa, James has made a huge mistake in thinking that his only threats are Hero and Marshall. Yes, they are the biggest and best known names in the Church but if James had been watching he’d know that I am the most dangerous. Everyone has seen what I did to Longinus, the extremes I went to and the things I did to make sure that I would be claimed the winner. Clarke is being extremely naive to forget the man that is at the bottom of the pile because I am the one with the biggest point to prove. I am the one that wants to catch the eye of the great lord, and if that means doing whatever it takes to make James look the fool he truly is then I will do it. I will make him pay for the way he has spoken and treated my lord. He will live to regret ever crossing paths with Rapture. If I were you James, I’d watching your back because there is a sick son of a bitch with a point to prove and you’re the one with the big target on your forehead.”

*Clarissa looks on with an expression of surprise across her face.

C: “Wow, I never expected an answer like that Rapture. You really want James to suffer.”

R: “Suffer Clarissa, suffer? I want James to live to regret the day he crossed the Church. The day he decided to make a mockery of the greatest stable in wrestling history and I intend on making sure I make the first blow to his precious little ego.”

C: “We also had a word with Angelo Anniere after Lockdown last week; he made it pretty clear that he too wanted a piece of the Church. Do you have any words for him?”

R: “Ahhh, the Soldiers of Fortune. The epitome of everything that is wrong with modern day wrestling. These morons believe that fighting against the greater powers will gain the respect of the fans but the only thing they’ll receive are broken bones and shattered dreams. What is most surprising is that Angelo watched on whilst we tore his best friend and partner limb for limb but he did nothing to stop this so called heinous attack. If I was watching any of my brothers in the Church being attacked in the manner Castiguer was at Lockdown, I’d do anything in power to try and help him even if that did mean I were to be attacked myself. You know why Angelo didn’t come out Clarissa? It was fear. He was frozen to the spot in sheer terror because he knows that could have been him. I’d advise you watch who you p*ss off in the future Angelo, because it usually turns around and bites you in the ass. I was already p*ssed off before I watched your little Spartaesque speech but now, well you’ll see how p*ssed off I am at Lockdown. You are about to feel pain and suffering like never before, and I am more than happy to be the one dishing it out.”

*Rapture sadistically smiles into the camera before walking out of shot.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:48 pm

Longinus is backstage alone in the gym pumping the iron. After his gruelling match with Rapture at Destiny and not being in action at Lockdown last week due to his injures he needs to get back into shape.

He moves off the weights and goes over to the punch bag. Since losing the Freeweight title Longinus is not in the best of moods. As he punches he vents his wrath out on the punch bag.

"10 seconds this, 10 seconds that"
"Marius and Lucius, double crossing #£$%"
"Clarke James this, Rafters man that"
"Lost to Rapture but.................

Longinus stops punching the bag and stands motionless, "But..................

Longinus smiles and walks over to the seating area where his towel is. He starts to towel off but feels a burning sensation in his chest. The burning is starting to get worse as Longinus walks over to the mirror. The pain is becoming unbearable so much so, that Longinus has to hold a hand out against the wall to stop him from falling down. He looks at his own reflection in the mirror. But it is not his reflection looking back. He is looking at a phoenix.

The phoenix is perched on top of a table with the Freeweight Title beneath it's feet. Suddenly the phoenix bursts into flames and the gold on the title begins to melt. The pain in Longinus' chest is excruciating but he can not take his eyes off what he is witnessing. The table catches on fire and once the flames die down there is nothing left but ashes. Longinus screams, the pain is too much and he passes out.

A few moments pass and Longinus regains consciousness. He sits up, pulls up his t-shirt and looks at his chest. On it there is a red tattoo of a glowing red phoenix. "What the.....?"
The pain has gone and Longinus feels a warm feeling throughout his body. The aches from his gym workout have gone also. He feels revitalised. Reborn.

Longinus stands up with a spring in his step and looks in the mirror at the tattooed phoenix on his chest. The phoenix leaps off his chest and flies into the mirror! Longinus stands there disbelieving. "No way, no freekin way!"

The phoenix addresses Longinus from the mirror:

"A champion you were, and a champion you shall be,
A lost man you were, but now you are free.
Though I die in flames I am reborn and can fly higher,
So you will you Longinus, if you are reborn in fire."

As soon as the phoenix has spoken it flies out of the mirror and lands back on Longinus' chest at full force. The force is so strong it knocks Longinus off his feet and he bangs his head on the floor as he lands.

Longinus awakens and checks his head were he just banged it. Nothing. He pulls up his t-shirt. Nothing.

Longinus shakes his head disbelievingly. "I really should see the doctor about these dreams. Its too much. But they seem so.....so.....real."

Longinus walks over to his bag, picks it up and leaves the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

*Uryu walks around backstage as he smles, spotting the card*

Uryu: So I get to fight James again, and with Logan as my partner, what an interesting idea.

*Uryu heads to the water cooler and gets an idea*

Uryu: James, I know this seems a little crazy but you mentioned the fact that we are tied 1-1-1 why don't we end this in a unique way?

*The crowd are silent*

Uryu: We know that we will use any means to beat each other, why don't we try this match on for size?

*Uryu paces a little, teasing the crowd*

Uryu: A little match I like to call an Endurance Match, think of it as a no dq, no countout, falls count anywhere, 30 or 60 minute ironman match. Why did I mention 30 or 60 minutes? well thats because I want you to decide how long we should go at it.

*The crowd are mixed*

Uryu: We are the toughest people here, why don't we talk to Danny to see if we can make this match hapen and then prove whos the best once and for all!

*The girl scout runs up to Uryu as he passes her £3 and a small note and she passes him a box of cookies and opens them smiling as she runs off*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

Mcmanus walks round the corner and walks over to the water cooler where Uryu is Still standing.

JM-I've just seen what you have said on a screen in my locker room, and Uryu I like the idea, this does need deciding, we both need to know whose the best, these fans need to know whose the best.

Uryu nods in agreement

JM-so how about we go for an hour, when we go to see Mcgraw?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 25 Sep 2011, 1:48 pm

'LOGAN KINCADE' is seen on a door in the background we hear the crowd pop wth excitement. We see Clarrisa knock on the door

Clarrisa: Logan? Is it ok if we come in?

Logan is sat in his locker room playing '6CWF 12' on a PS3, the camera turns to the screen where we see Logan is playing a Hardcore match 'Kincade Vs Eagle with Denzel. Denzel is flat on the floor outside the ring and Kincade is delivering a perfect Rough Justice to James Eagle...

LK: Ha shame this match it's only on a game, instead I have a tag match with Young n McManus and I get to play with Ryu. maybe I should change my name to Ken or E Honda (Logan sniggers to himself)

Logan puts the pad down as the game is paused with Logan in the middle of the air with Eagle about to smash his face into the canvas.

Clarrisa: So! hello Logan this week you have a tag match with Uryu against Mcmanus and Young. What are your feelings at this time? You certainly have a history with Jason Young.

LK: Hi Clarrisa your looking lovely as ever, The thing with Young is, I just really don't like him, I mean look at last week, me Vs Ryu

Clarrisa: Uryu

LK: Yeah, me and him had a great match, I think everyone will agree (Crowd chant, that was awesome that was awesome)...

...But then you go back to when me and Mr Young last had a match together 1 on 1 and the guy knows hes beat so what does he do? He punches me in the nuts and uses that to attack me. Now I have done bad things in my life, but im pretty sure I always try to be professional about things.

Clarissa: I see, so you touched on it there what do you think about teaming up with Uryu? It was a very impressive win against him last week.

LK: I like Ryu but he has it in his head that him and his BFF McManus are the hardest mothers in this place. The fact is they have been here longer than me. that's the only reason they are regarded higher up the ladder than myself. I promise you now, and everyone out there watching, I WILL be hardcore champion, if i have to smash everyone in my way to achieve that then so be it.

LK: Don't get my drive to win confused with arrogance, I AM newish around here, and fight as I may I know I am not at the top of the list for title chances...YET, but My performances, the fact the crowd can tell I am the real deal (LO-GAN LO-GAN LO-GAN) shows I am on my way to the top.

Clarrisa: If you keep putting performances like the one we saw last week it won't be too long before y ou get a title shot, now... There is a question I know a lot of the fans on the twitter pages wanted me to ask, What are your feelings towards Denzel, James Eagle's Number 2?

LK: Hahahaha Denzel, little Denzel, how I enjoyed the match with Rasta, the only thing that would have made that better was if I was the one to beat him. The thing with Denzel is I know he was only doing what Eagle told him to do or payed him to do, but the whole "I was only following orders" crap doesn't sit well with me, It has been used as an excuse for things that people have done to me in the past...

...So i will say this, I would LOVE to see him develop into a full time wrestler so I can face him and smash his teeth in. Not that I think he will, did you see his match? looked like 2 fat kids fighting over a mars bar. (other chocolates are available)

Clarrisa sniggers but controls herself

Clarrisa: haha-so any words for your opponents?

LK: Not really, I just warn them not to take me lightly, the lack of respect aimed in my direction ends tonight.

Clarrisa: Thanks Logan best of luck in your tag team match Back to you Michael and RJ.

Logan un-pauses the game as Eagles face smashes into the canvas, he covers 1....2.....3! "Here is your winner, and NEW Hardcore Champion, Loooooooooooooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaaan Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiincaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade"

Logan smirks as the show goes to commercial

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 25 Sep 2011, 5:48 pm

*Uryu and James McManus walk up to Danny Magraws office and knock on the door*

Uryu: Danny are you in there?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:41 pm

Longinus is feeling tired after his gym work so he decides to go to his room backstage for a bit to chill out. He sits back on his recliner settee and puts his feet up to watch the latest episode of Geordie Shore which he sky plussed.

He looks at his watch "Still a couple of hours till my match. Half an hours sleep wont hurt."

Longinus turns his head to the side and slowly falls asleep.

He wakes up to see that Geordie Shore has finished on the tv. He stands up and stretches, loosening up his muscles ahead of the main event match teaming up with Chris Patricks and the returning Clarke James. Longinus walks over to his dressing area and gets changed into his ring gear.

Ready for his match Longinus makes his way down the corridor but it is empty. Not a single person is in sight. "I guess they are all in their seats ready to see me in action." Longinus reassures himself. He walks up the ramp towards the stage. No music. "The Fight Song" is not blasting out of the arena speakers announcing his arrival. Longinus shakes his head. "Bloody idiots!"

He walks out onto the stage but the arena is deserted!
"Whoa!"
Longinus can not believe it.
"Where the hell is everyone?"

Longinus doubles back off the stage and looks at the clock hanging up backstage. Several hours have passed since he fell asleep in his locker room it is now 11.30pm.
"I've missed my match! Overslept! But how, it was only 20 minutes I slept for!"

Longinus is perplexed. He makes his way back down the corridor towards his room. He is starting to feel hungry now so he goes to the arena canteen. A sign on the door says 'serving till midnight'. Longinus looks inside the canteen. Its 11.45pm, still time for food.

Longinus takes a seat and a waiter comes up to him with a menu.

"Spaghetti Bolognese and a soda please." Longinus asks.
The waiter nods his head and goes off to the kitchen without saying a word.

Longinus reflects on what has happened.
"I've blown it now! Lost the Freeweight title and now a no show in the main event. Great! That's my last chance thrown away."
Longinus puts his head in his hands. A few moments pass and the waiter returns with the soda and Spaghetti Bolognese. The waiter doesn't speak and goes back to the kitchen.

Longinus looks around. There is no one else in the canteen. He takes a drink of his soda and picks up the fork to eat some spaghetti. He puts the fork in the dish.

"Ouch!!!"

Longinus looks around. There is no one else in the canteen. He shakes his head and puts the fork back in the dish.

"Ouch, stop doing that!"

Longinus stands up and turns around. "Who's there?" he asks startled.
No reply.

"Who is it! Come out now!"

Silence. Longinus turns back around and nearly falls backwards against the seat when he sees what is before him.

The spaghetti is floating in mid air! The spaghetti speaks to Longinus!

"Reborn in fire? Don't make me laugh,
The Church of Hero will not feel your wrath.
At Destiny you lost and will not win again,
You are a loser against the weakest of men!
Listen to my words, im not a punster,
For I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster!"

With that the Spaghetti shoots across the air and smacks Longinus straight in the face. The force knocks Longinus down and he hits his head on the table behind him knocking him out.

Longinus wakes up on his recliner settee in a cold sweat and looks at his watch. 6.30pm. Still plenty time until the main event.

Longinus stands up and shakes his head.

"I really need to see the doctor about these dreams, its getting far too much!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 26 Sep 2011, 4:43 pm

(The camera cuts to the ring where a lone figure is sitting cross legged on the floor in the darkened arena. There is a solitary candle in front of him)

???: I lasted longer than anyone else in history. I outsmarted everyone. I had Destiny on my side. So what happened?

(The figure looks up revealing Chaos' twisted mask which is being illuminated by the flickering candle)

C: Well at least this time it wasn't a masked parasite in the rafters. Hell not even the parasitical now ex champion had decided to pay off the competition. Which leaves us with two parasites who destroyed the will of destiny.

Danny McGraw and Blue Dragon

(Crowd: DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!)

C: Oh shut up you simpletons. I'll get to that pathetic human being in a second. But first Mr McGraw. How exactly did you interfere? Well how about if we narrow it down to the number 4.

4 The Number of Failed Members of the Association

4 The Number of PPVs that we now have to share with those dregs of wrestlers from *Spitting as he says the words* Six Championship Wrestling

4 The Number of 6WF stars that yours truly has beaten so badly that they are now hiding on the B-show

and the worst of all...

4 The number that your rigged your True Prophet to pick. The number that I was forced to enter at.

(Chaos laughs)

C: Danny, every parasite here knows that there is only one True Main Event for Born in Fire. (Chaos moves his right hand as if placing the words in the air) Chaos versus Chris Patricks.

(Crowd: ENIGMA! ENIGMA! ENIGMA!)

C: And don't even pretend that you all haven't spent every free second on your pathetic little forums stating that that was the only logical main event. Christopher, you know that me and you aren't finished. Hell we've not even started. Which brings me nicely to the person that Danny decided he would rather give the opportunity to.

Blue Dragon

(Crowd: DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!)

C: A man who can only survive when he resorts to weapons. A man who will be destroyed this week by your True Prophet, a man who will learn exactly why he doesn't deserve to be Number 1 Contender. Dragon, this week you will will be schooled in the art of wrestling without weapons. And you know what else Blue. Well as a certain masked parasite which cost me in my winning of the title 3 weeks ago in my opinion my position as number one contender never changed. Which is why I am not moving from this ring until Danny himself slithers his pathetic parasitical body down here and announces Chaos vs Blue Dragon with Dragon's number one contendership on the line at Payback.

Because Payback, for you Blue, shall be a bitch.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:29 pm

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and Chaos is stood in the ring wondering what's going on, the spotlights search the rafters as a man is seen moving around on the gangways high above the ring. The camera zooms in as the feed is shown on the tron and the man dressed all in black almost steps off the edge before catching himself on a handrail. The camera zooms in more and we can see that the man in the rafters is actually just a lighting technician, he's wearing a 6WF cap and a Blue Dragon t shirt. The fans start to laugh but are silenced when the opening roar of 'Before I Forget' kicks in and they look to the stage to see Blue Dragon step through the curtain, as the music kicks in harder, pyro's explode across the stage and precede Blue Dragon as he makes his way towards the ring.

RJ: Business is about to pick up Mike

MW: Who do you think you are? J....

RJ: Copyright Mike, leave it!

Dragon as stepping through the ropes as Chaos backs up a little all the time with a twisted smile on his face. Dragon puts his hand the air and a mic is thrown straight into it, Dragon nods at the thrower before turning his gaze towards Chaos and a serious look emerges on his face.

BD: Your right Gregs, you are a bitch!

Chaos' smile changes to a look of anger, he goes to speak but Dragon knocks the mic from his hand and gets into his face

BD: You outsmarted people? You honestly think that's going to fly with these people? You were eliminated at least three times Greg.

Chaos mouths something

BD: Chaos? Is that your name? Not in my book, you see one year ago. I was a different man, and so where you.

He points at the titantron... Clips from Gregers slow change to Chaos, Blue Dragon pushing him to the limit, asking him to let the Chaos out and to give him a challenge

BD: This is what brought this side of you out, in part, it was me. Back then I was bitter, I was dark and I was the one who pushed for the challenge, the one who thought 'Chaos' was something that could do great things for you Gregers.

He smirks to himself and looks down rubbing his eyes with one hand the mic in the other

BD: I was wrong... Not about you proving a challenge, because I think you are one of the best pure athletes here. Not that you would do great things, because you have, the 'Emporium' is it? Well I’m sure you've caused quite a stir in the locker room....

He looks back at Chaos, with a smile on his face and Chaos smiles back almost nervously

BD: I was wrong in thinking that the change that I instilled within you, the change of character that came when you donned that mask upon your face, the change in name, the change in ATTITUDE, the change in BELIEF!! I WAS WRONG TO THINK THAT ALL OF THIS WOULD IMPROVE YOU!!

The Fans pop and Chaos is taken aback by the sudden change in Blue Dragon, the fury that engulfed him like a wildfire, the passion in his words and in his eyes.

BD: I've made many mistakes here in 6WF and one of them is staring me in the face. Gregers was a good man, a top class wrestler and stand up guy. Now because if me, we have YOU! An underwhelming psychopath who believes that you are some sort of prophet? I mean come on, we've got Mr 10 seconds himself, Hero is already filling that vacancy. I've been a different guy in the past, I've gone through somewhat of a 'transformation' but that was due to a realisation that I'm never going to be able to fully trust any single person here and that the only true trust and admiration I can possibly let myself believe in is that of these people....

He points out to the fans and they cheer him as Chaos looks unimpressed and smirks to himself.

I recently, re-discovered an old part of me. I call it, the 'Inner Beast' my rage, my fury. The thing that used to take me over and make me become the animal that could only fight with weapons, well now he's back, I have him under control, my own inner chaos. My daemons that I can use as I see fit. If only you discovered how to control you lunacy, your psychosis, then you could truly be great. But I know now, what I wish I knew than. You're not strong enough to let that little bit of sanity back into your life.

Chaos looks furious but still stands and listens, almost as if he wants the anger to build within him.

BD: Your not the only mistake I've made here Gre... Chaos. But rest assured, your one mistake that I can earn some retribution on this week. I guess my next mistake, will have to wait...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

(Chaos glares at Dragon before picking up the mic off of the floor)

C: Let me just get my head around this for a second, you think that you're responsible for creating me? (Chaos bursts into laughter) Is that from one too many chair shots to the head? You see Blue, I know I am the Greatest

(Chaos soaks in the boos from the crowd)

C: Greatest Cruiserweight in the World. And I will be leaving Born in Fire as the Greatest Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in the World. Oh wait you also think that you're going to Born in Fire? Now that is priceless. Because Blue there is one very important detail...

You Have Never Beaten Me

You Have Never Even Come Close

(Chaos laughs and gets into Dragons face)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 27 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Chaos and Blue Dragon are about to explode at one and other when Refuse/Resist hits and the crowd go bananas as the Undisputed Champion Chris Patricks walks out on stage with his belt over his shoulder

RJ: The Champ is in the house Mike and listen to that reception

MW: What does he want; he has no business out here

RJ: Other than he is Champ and Blue is the No1 Contender

MW: Hopefully not for long

Chris walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles, holding his belt in the air and never taking his eyes off both Blue and Chaos, Chris jumps down and walks over to Chaos and grabs the mic from his hand

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: Thanks Greg, don’t mind if I do, really I don’t know where to start with either of you, Blue why are you even entertaining this clown, you’re the No1 Contender for A Championship Belt (Chris adjusts the belt on his shoulder), you don’t have to come down here and act the councillor, you have more important things to think about like which belt you want a shot at…I know you’re not keen on going up to Glasgow and that’s fine by me but I really think you should think about it because hell you’ll have a better chance on taking their belt than mine

Blue just smiles at Chris who gives him a cheeky wink

Chris: Blue you and I go back a long time, we started this journey together and now we’ve come full circle, we re-invented the Hardcore Division in 6WF, you…me and Mr Happy pants up in Scotland (Crowd laugh)

MW: He can’t talk about Leone like that

Chris: But that was then and as you said yourself you have changed and as you can see by this over my shoulder so have I, Im not that immature and naïve guy I was when we were fighting for the Hardcore Title, I have grown up and become the MAN, It’s been a long hard road to this point in my life and Im sure as hell not ready to give it up so I don’t care if it’s you…Keith…Greg…Hero…Santa…or anyone on either roster that steps inside that ring with me at Born in Fire…it’ll be me walking out as Champ all day long

Crowd: YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chris: Now on to young Gregory, so you think you deserve the No1 spot, you think all these people are at home tweeting and Facebooking away telling everyone that will listen that it should be you and I that fight for the belt at Born in Fire (Chris laughs in Chaos’ face) who the hell do you think you are? You had your chance and if my memory serves me right Clarke James took it away from you, you had Hero beaten but you didn’t pull the trigger and got screwed instead, I know how that feels but you never seen me walking out here whinging to the masses on how it’s not fair, no I stepped up to the plate and took any chance that came my way and THAT’S why I wear this belt, Blood, Sweat and Tears and then some, I won this fair and square…no help…no interference just me and the belief I had in myself, I got myself into the position and I grabbed it with both hands and did the impossible so you need to look inside that cold sadistic heart of yours and ask yourself do you have what it takes to go that extra mile and get that chance back?

Chris shoves the mic into Chaos chest

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

Blue Dragon steps towards Patricks and puts his hand on his shoulder and looks at him, he smiles and Patricks smiles back

BD: I'm out here, Chris, because I want to make amends for my past. As much as Gregers refuses to admit it. I was in part responsible for pushing him over the edge. This Chaos gimmick, I mean persona, was created from that time. You saw it Chris, you know the truth. So this Thursday I begin to right my wrongs.

All the time Dragon is talking he has his hand on Patricks shoulder and is smiling

BD: One of them mistakes was letting Mr Leone become what he has, an arrogant, self important, pr*ck.

Patricks laughs as Chaos just stares at them both with a look of contempt in his face

BD: One more thing that I want to put right. One thing I'm yet to do here in 6CWF. One thing that I should have done a long time ago...

Chaos realises what's going on before anyone else and a sly smirk crosses his face as Patrick's looks towards Dragons hand and realises that Blue Dragons hand isn't resting on his shoulder like he thought. It's on his Undisputed Championship. Patricks looks into Dragons eyes as he smiles at the belt. A strange look on his face as the gold reflects in his eyes, they widen and Patricks sees the hunger in Blue Dragons eyes....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

Chris looks down at Blue’s hand and backs away

Chris: Whoa there big fella, this isn’t the prison showers and I defiantly haven’t dropped any soap (Crowd laugh), I don’t know what you and Logan get up to in your spare time but hey that’s you bag but didn’t your mother never tell you not to touch things that don’t belong to you…and believe me when I say this Blue…this (Chris holds the belt up to Blues face) this will NEVER belong to you…and if you don’t believe me…(Chris holds the title up as the crowd start to chant his name)

Chris hands Chaos another mic and smiles at his as he looks at Blue who doesn’t break his eye contact with Chris as Chris climbs out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp to cheers from the fans

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 Sep 2011, 2:19 pm

"Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd erupts! Chris Patricks's face is a picture as Max Adamson emerges from behind the curtain!

MW: Max Adamson? What's he doing here?

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen Max Adamson is back in 6WF!

Adamson applauds Patricks and raises Patricks's arm, and he has a microphone with him.

MW: Oh great, he has a microphone with him, now we've got to hear this clown speak...

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, your 6WF Undisputed Champion of the WORRRRRRRLLLLDDDDD, he is one half of the most famous tag teams in wrestling history, the Paddy to my Max, the Marty Jannetty to my Shawn Michaels, the Zheng to my Cassius, Christopherrrrrrrr Patricks! Don't get me wrong Paddy, that title you hold makes you the greatest wrestler in 6WF today! But who'd have thought that of the two of us, it'd be you that went on to win the big one! Paddy, it just showes how far you've come since carrying my bags...

CP: Max, did you just come here to insult me?

Max: Chris, I tagged with you every day for 4 months just to insult you Wink

(Patricks stares at Adamson for a few seconds then laughs as the pair hug)

Max: Chris, you're the rightful and deserving World Champion, and I just wanted to come here to congratulate you. Being semi-serious for a minute...

(Max stops talking to snigger)

Max: Semi... Laugh Where was I? Ok, being serious for a minute, you've always been a future World Champion and now you are, there's not one person who is prouder than me. And beating Hero to win the prize? That's no mean feat! I honestly think you've got an easy night if Blue Dragon is your challenger, I mean, Who Dragon? Newsflash Mighty Molly, you can't go from table destroyer to main eventer. It just doesn't happen. That's why the likes of Chris Patricks and myself only ever slightly indulged in hardcore matches, and while we were good at them, we were born Main Eventers. Blue Dragon, you're a glorified stuntman who is lucky to even still be walking after the mindless risks you've taken.

And as for you Chaos, don't think i've forgotten you. Don't think i've forgotten it was you who put me out of action, I might have healed up since then but quite frankly I have bigger fish to fry than to stalk your every move. All you need to know is that when the time is right, one day, I will get my revenge. But I wouldn't worry just yet. Just take your fanatic back to the showers with you, get him to wash your back like it's the prison showers or something Laugh

CP: Er, Max, I already made a prison showers joke...

Max: You did? Sorry man, I can't listen to every one of your promos...

CP: It's ok...

Max: Right, I have to be off now, like a guest host on Monday Night Raw, my job is to show up, bury the existing talent and leave before any consequences occur. Just a quick plug for my new autobiography "Shrimp on the Barbie - The Max Adamson story"

(Max holds up a book, then throws it to the crowd)

Max: There's my cookbook, "Shrimp on the Barbie - and 99 other recipes by Max Adamson", both are available at all good book shops and some rubbish ones as well...

(Max holds up his cookbook and throws it to the crowd)

Max: And finally, there's my fitness DVD, "Shrimp on the Barbie - any more of that and you'll get fat with Max Adamson", a good friend of mine actually lost 3 stone through this DVD, because he crashed his car into some shrubbery at 150mph while watching the DVD and lost a leg. Available at car boot sales nationwide!

(Max holds up his DVD and throws that to the crowd as well)

Max: All three are available at www.maxadamsonproducts.com but wait, there's more! Buy all three on the website and for just £5, no, £10, i'll throw in an official Max Adamson teatowel! Buy now to avoid disappointment!

MW: Is he done?

Max: Right, i'm off now, to go home and await my phonecall from Duke McGraw about a lucrative fee based on an appearance at Born in Fire! Although how much the fee is depends on how much I pay him... See you later folks!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 28 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

Adamson leaves up the ramp but as Patricks is heading up the ramp the Opening Note of 'Master Of Puppets' blasts out "DUN!...." as Patricks jumps, he looks around for Logan Kincade to come racing out. But the rest of the song doesn't continue.

Patricks laughs knowing it was Logan's way of objecting to the inclusion of him in his joke to Blue Dragon.

Parts of the crowd chant LO-GAN LO-GAN... then the E-NIG-MA E-NIG-MA chants continue.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:38 am

The titantron lights up to reveal a camera sweeping ac.ross a desert landscape. As it flies along the sandy vista, it approaches the outskirts of a old historic town.

The camera continues to move along the terracotta buildings until it reaches a market square where the locals are all watching some action in the centre of a crude clearing.

The camera focuses in on two old men, dressed in rags talking to each other in some ancient arabic language. As they speak,subtitles appear on the screen.

Man1: They have been here for 3 weeks and now they are ready.
Man2: Why did they come?

Man1: For honour. They have travelled the world to learn the ways of the ancients. To find glory, you must first be humbled.

The camera shot changes to two men, back to back in the centre of the clearing, surrounded by the baying crowd. They are wearing baggy linen trousers, bare chested and their heads are covered in burkas.

Man2: I have heard they have already been to the Brazilian ghettos to learn the ways of Jujitsu. Legend has told they took down a drugs cartel singlehandedly.

Man1: there are two of them.

Man2: you know what I mean.

From the crowd, 4 burly men step forth from different sides of the crude circle. One pulls out a ceremonial knife. An other pulls out a long bamboo cane. They simultaneuosly rush the men in the middle, only to be met with a flash of action. Within seconds, the four men are lying on the floor, and the two men are once again back to back looking on at the crowd.

Man1: That was impressive. They have beaten our most deadliest warriors but now they must face Akmehd the Punisher as their final test.

From the crowd, a 500lb, 7ft2 monster emerges. The crowd move back in fear as he picks up a old skull lying in the street and crushes it to dust with one hand. The two brave warriors in the centre turn to face him before beckoning him forward.

He lurches forward fuelled by rage. The first man runs at him and starts to punch at his midsection. Akmehd looks unmoved and begins to laugh.

Man2: This is not a Brazilian ghetto now. these men have met their fate.

The fighter continues to punch away before changing to leg kicks. Akmed responds with a roar and starts to swipe at the man to no avail. The fighter drops to his knees as he avoids the punches and hits a full on punch to the crotch of Akmed who once again feels no pain but merely lifts his arms up in the air, laughing with the full intention of bringing them down.

Man1: And so their journey ends.

The second fighter comes running in to the action and runs up the back of the first man on his knees and launches himself over the head of Akmed and landing on his shoulders ready to deliver a bulldog.

Akmed once more roars with disinterest and is about to launch the man across the dirt....

Man2: I have heard of this move...it is called the chicken

The fighter grabs the nose of Akmed before he is thrown as the first fighter sweeps the legs. Akmed goes face forward first, as fighter two "honks" loudly at the nose pull and drills the head into the dirt, taking Akmed out.

Both fighters stand up on top ofAkmed and point at the two men and speak at the in Arabic.

Fighter 1: It is called the Turkey.
Fighter 2: Tell them we are coming. And we are better than ever.

The two men run at the crowd who disperse and jump onto the backs of two waiting stallions and ride off in to the dessert.

Man1: Who were those men?
Man2: gods.......

The titantron fades.......

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down