The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:41 am

I'm well Shah. Tina is a fraud, he dresses his advice up in lots of flowery terms but it is always the same, buy gold. How are you, looking forward to normal eating habits?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:57 am

Rowley wrote:I'm well Shah. Tina is a fraud, he dresses his advice up in lots of flowery terms but it is always the same, buy gold. How are you, looking forward to normal eating habits?

Good point Laugh but it's best if we don't take him apart piece by piece and expose how transparent he is. Pretty decent. It's not so much the food as it is the sleep. Uninterrupted sleep is what I need. Plus the spliff. Dear god, the spliff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3N-ljC6aY

Enjoy this.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:11 am

Rowley wrote:I'm well Shah. Tina is a fraud, he dresses his advice up in lots of flowery terms but it is always the same, buy gold. How are you, looking forward to normal eating habits?

I was right though. If you'd bought your ounce yesterday at £978.10, you could have sold it at £1001.50 this morning. A turn of £23.40 overnight for you, Jeff.

You could have taken TSMR away for week if you'd listened to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I was right though.  If you'd bought your ounce yesterday at £978.10, you could have sold it at £1001.50 this morning.  A turn of £23.40 overnight for you, Jeff.

You could have taken TSMR away for week if you'd listened to me.

For £23.40 in Spain you can get a return for two between Malaga and Sevilla by coach (the coach has WiFi).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:14 am

I was right though.  If you'd bought your ounce yesterday at £978.10, you could have sold it at £1001.50 this morning.  A turn of £23.40 overnight for you, Jeff.

Minus Tino's one-off transaction fee, that's a loss of £276.60.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Minus Tino's one-off transaction fee, that's a loss of £276.60.

Bloody right, Jules.

I'm not running a charity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:00 am

It's exactly this "want something for nothing" attitude that's got the country on its ar$e, Tina. You get 'em told.

F*cking wasters!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:07 am

DAVE667 wrote:It's exactly this "want something for nothing" attitude that's got the country on its ar$e, Tina. You get 'em told.

F*cking wasters!!!!!!!!

I've tried to help Jeff in the past and he has consistently shown himself to be an ungrateful b*stard.

That's why you're my favourite Yorkshireman.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:08 am

DAVE667 wrote:It's exactly this "want something for nothing" attitude that's got the country on its ar$e, Tina. You get 'em told.

F*cking wasters!!!!!!!!

I've tried to help Jeff in the past and he has consistently shown himself to be an ungrateful b*stard.

It's a bit of a backhanded compliment, Tina but f*ck it, I'll take it

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Jul 2016, 1:35 pm

F*cking wasters!!!!!!!!

Telling me I need to invest nearly a grand is not helping me. You may open with 'all you need to do is run the 100 metres in less than 11 seconds'

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 Jul 2016, 1:42 pm

Rowley wrote:

F*cking wasters!!!!!!!!

Telling me I need to invest nearly a grand is not helping me. You may open with 'all you need to do is run the 100 metres in less than 11 seconds'

What if I placed a pork pie on the finish line?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jul 2016, 2:00 pm

He'd eat it then walk to the start line and say. SHOW ME THE PIE OR I WON'T RUN.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:57 pm

Truest Shahing to date

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:03 am

Fist Notches.

What a dead weekend.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:25 am

https://youtu.be/scif2vfg1ug

Morning shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:32 am

Morning Jeff, pretty good track but freakish video. What you get up to?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:41 am

Mate's birthday yesterday so day of drinking in the sun. You off for eid this week.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:03 am

Yeah, Wednesday onwards, 5 days of weed and feasting if all goes well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:06 am

Has Rick died again? He's getting soft. Was a time where he only died once a year.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:44 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/scif2vfg1ug

Morning shah.

Excellent choice, Jeff. I went through an obsessed-with-The Cure-phase from the mid 80s to the early 90s and The Head On The Door is one of the greatest albums ever recorded.

Thinking about it, maybe you should have posted The Caterpillar for Tino.

Thinking about it further, maybe not.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 10:15 am

Should have posted a link to "The very Hungry Caterpillar" for Shah

Oh, morning all.

Busy weekend with a round trip to North Wales to visit the wife's slightly dotty but richer than manure Auntie. Didn't see Steffan or if I did he wasn't prepared to come and say "Hello"

For Rowley, went to Randolph Turpin's bar on top of the Great Orme. They have a few carved wooden statues of him including miniature ones so I have pictures of my two kids in boxing stances.

Oh the homelessness in North Wales...just the ONE bloke and according to my wife's Auntie, he's already turned down offers of a house on numerous occasions. I can pass seven of these folk on the way to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

Afternoon chaps. Been off on paternity leave for past 2 weeks following arrival of daughter number 2.

What's been happening?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:Afternoon chaps.  Been off on paternity leave for past 2 weeks following arrival of daughter number 2.  

What's been happening?

Julius turned out to be Caroline Aherne.

PS congratulations

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:44 pm

Congratulations superfly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:49 pm

Thanks Villa fans.

I was relieved to miss all of the post-referendum nonsense on here but annoyed to miss out on laughing at England's performance against Iceland.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:52 pm

Made all the worse by France giving them a good seeing to.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:54 pm

Or, in your case, made all the better by France giving them a good seeing to.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:57 pm

I usually harbour no ill will towards the English team and don't really care about their results (I'm not someone who supports 'anyone but England'), but this was funny. The performance was an utter shambles.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:07 pm

It was a bit shambolic, don't know if you saw the Hodgson sideshow Tino pointed out with ouw wery own wetard wubbing his chin.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:09 pm

I did - brilliant stuff and even more embarrassing than Low's scratch and sniff effort earlier in the tournament.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:11 pm

Not sure I've seen the scratch and sniff - was it genuine or editing?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:16 pm

Sweaty ball sack:

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:41 pm

L*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:21 pm

ironic when you consider Roy's face looks more and more like a scrotum every day

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:58 pm

Congrats Super, hope all is well with the missus and the newcomer.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:00 pm

Thanks Shah. I've got the little un's name down for membership of the Culture Cup. I'm assuming that women are allowed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:16 pm

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/people-are-loving-charlotte-churchs-reaction-to-nigel-farages-resignation--byHcF9iNBW?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:17 pm

Congratulations Super, would assume women are allowed given Rowley's Radox bath are as girly as anything that gets written on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:19 pm

superflyweight wrote:Thanks Shah.  I've got the little un's name down for membership of the Culture Cup.  I'm assuming that women are allowed.  

Not sure it's a good idea remembering how everyone went into d*ckhead mode when Swanny made her one and only post on the CC.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:58 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Thanks Shah.  I've got the little un's name down for membership of the Culture Cup.  I'm assuming that women are allowed.  

Not sure it's a good idea remembering how everyone went into d*ckhead mode when Swanny made her one and only post on the CC.
You shouldn't have pretended to be a woman, Galted, we saw right through you.

Swalted wrote:Ooooh, I buy all my lacy undies from Jack Wolfskin

Anyway, does anyone know if Sean's father funeral has taken place yet? Wanted to pass on my thoughts as it's coming up to the anniversary of my Mum's death and appreciate what a difficult time it must be for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:01 pm

He passed away on the 24th of May,I suspect it's long done now Serial

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 6:55 am

FIST NOTCHES

DAY 30 of ramadhan! WOOOOOOOOOO.

I hope rick has been reborn again. Getting tired of him dying so frequently, a disease he caught from Tino when they met up. Like saltwater fishes and freshwater fishes.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:02 am

Morning mate, happy end of Ramadan!

I have been off for a few days and spent a very pleasant day at the Eden Camp museum yesterday.

How goes it dear chap?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:19 am

BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking
"I want my life back" - @Nigel_Farage resigns as UKIP leader http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36702468 …
RETWEETS

Charlotte Church:

I want my f*cking European Union back you piece of sh*t!!!!!!

Also TLD has been sighted in oz

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/the-worlds-biggest-hipster-has-been-found-in-australia--WytZFZiNHW

Morning Rick, i've never been. a galted lunch review type thing is needed from you. I'm glad you're reincarnated/not dead as Rowley has been sulking about brexit and it's hard to get a response or two out of him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:23 am

https://youtu.be/hgPSpVUg0iM

Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:27 am

I like to re-imagine chain store garments. In the sea, no stopping, go, right now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:29 am

It is a really good day out Shah, an old POW camp that has been turned into a theme museum concerning WWII.

Morning Jeffers.

All the figurehead people who got us into the Brexit have now jumped ship and left others to deal with the mess, happy days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:It is a really good day out Shah, an old POW camp that has been turned into a theme museum concerning WWII.

Morning Jeffers.

All the figurehead people who got us into the Brexitany mess have now jumped ship and left others to deal with the mess, happy days...

Business as usual then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:57 am

Pretty much hopefully Tino will be on soon to give an update on the precious metal markets.

With his expert insight we will have a better idea of what we are facing.

Also, I am sure Jeff will also offer a view based on the movement of people within the current union. Should help to get a feel for the general zeitgeist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:01 am

https://youtu.be/HAqyf7a4xFM

Should keep us going till then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next