The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:33 pm

Well played...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Well played...

Likewise.

One in the bag for Cheshire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:36 pm

Definitely mate, that'll teach them with their strange southern ways...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:37 pm

We always win in the end.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:38 pm

Tag team trolling, co-operation and organisation always win against ponceyness and hummus

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Tag team trolling, co-operation and organisation always win against ponceyness and hummus

Too busy drinking a quinoa and Acai berry smoothie from a handbag to get the thread split.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Tag team trolling, co-operation and organisation always win against ponceyness and hummus

Too busy drinking a quinoa and Acai berry smoothie from a handbag to get the thread split.

If they had got on their unicycles and put their cat fur coats on quicker they could have got it before even ordering in the cereal café.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:http://www.costumeconnection.com.au/contents/media/l_costume-fancy-dress-mens-sailor-costume-new.jpg

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy 9k=

Laugh
Infinitely more flattering that what I currently wear....nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 29 Jun 2016, 2:29 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Split is imminent...

You think there will be a breakaway movement in the Labour Party?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2016, 2:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Thought he was referring to the poor quality of my work trousers

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Jun 2016, 2:41 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Thought he was referring to the poor quality of my work trousers

I was actually just flying over Croatia and was about to land.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 6:56 am

Morning notches. Completely and utterly drained. Nice bright day though. All good in the northern hoods?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Jun 2016, 7:25 am

https://youtu.be/Q8Tiz6INF7I

Morning shah. You well?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 7:48 am

Knackered mate, Roll on the weekend. Ramadan coming to an end in 5-6 days so my large portions of food will keep me fresh and Dave annoyed. How about you mate? All good?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Jun 2016, 7:52 am

Steady enough. TSMRs granddad is on his last legs so we're working round him a bit but other than that mustn't grumble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:21 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:28 am

You determined the contents of his will yet Rowley?

Morning Tino - How much trade have you done over the last few days? Someone has suggested that though ftse 100 has recovered, it has largely through the purchase of precious metals - which is a highly defensive strategy that doesn't show confidence in the near future. My ears started buzzing after "precious metals" so thought id ask our own resident expert.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:32 am

Hello all.
Not being one to inhabit the boxing board I've always been curious about the p*ss-taking of coxy and, having now seen him in action on the referendum thread, I can see what the fuss is about - class A entertainment. He's like the fat kid at school who confuses his fantasy life with reality.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:46 am

Galted wrote:Hello all.
Not being one to inhabit the boxing board I've always been curious about the p*ss-taking of coxy and, having now seen him in action on the referendum thread, I can see what the fuss is about - class A entertainment.  He's like the fat kid at school who confuses his fantasy life with reality.

That's exactly what I was saying to Miss World over breakfast.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:50 am

He does wander around in a kind of reality bubble, pretty sure the lads on here outed his real persona from a cricket website if you want to view the man the legend.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:50 am

ShahenshahG wrote:You determined the contents of his will yet Rowley?

Morning Tino - How much trade have you done over the last few days? Someone has suggested that though ftse 100 has recovered, it has largely through the purchase of precious metals - which is a highly defensive strategy that doesn't show confidence in the near future. My ears started buzzing after "precious metals" so thought id ask our own resident expert.

Morning mate.  Gold hit 2 year highs on Friday but has subsequently given some of that rally back.  Still relatively strong but not as rampant as a few highly paid analysts in the industry predicted.  It may well get there when we actually 'leave' but so far it is a little underwhelming.  Platinum and palladium are largely considered as 'industrial' metals so any big rallies in those are likely to be short lived when the realisation sets in that our economy is in for a shoeing.  Who is going to be buying the new car with a platinum catalyst in it, or a nice shiny palladium ring for the wife?  No-one.

Gold is still the percentage trade if you have any cash to stick away.  Our interest rates are likely to go to zero, the US are unlikely to raise their rates now (or at least much more slowly than they planned) and we still have to deal with the real fall out from the referendum.  Gold is strong right now but a lot of people are saying this will prompt a fresh bull run and I can see it rallying further over the next few years. There isn't much confidence in the short to medium term and with subdued interest rates, political uncertainty and terrorists blowing them selves up in airports, gold's safe-haven status should be very attractive to investors. There are other safe haven assets but the yields on them are flat or negative. Not the case in gold.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:51 am

Why would you say "hello all" to one person?
I suspect that you were breakfasting with three, or possibly four, Miss Worlds (including ex-Miss Worlds) - the joke is very much on you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:55 am

One doesn't like to boast.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:56 am

Morning mate.  Gold hit 2 year highs on Friday but has subsequently given some of that rally back.  Still relatively strong but not as rampant as a few highly paid analysts in the industry predicted.  It may well get there when we actually 'leave' but so far it is a little underwhelming.  Platinum and palladium are largely considered as 'industrial' metals so any big rallies in those are likely to be short lived when the realisation sets in that our economy is in for a shoeing.  Who is going to be buying the new car with a platinum catalyst in it, or a nice shiny palladium ring for the wife?  No-one.

Gold is still the percentage trade if you have any cash to stick away.  Our interest rates are likely to go to zero, the US are unlikely to raise their rates now (or at least much more slowly than they planned) and we still have to deal with the real fall out from the referendum.  Gold is strong right now but a lot of people are saying this will prompt a fresh bull run and I can see it rallying further over the next few years.  There isn't much confidence in the short to medium term and with subdued interest rates, political uncertainty and terrorists blowing them selves up in airports, gold's safe-haven status should be very attractive to investors.  There are other safe haven assets but the yields on them are flat or negative.  Not the case in gold.

Very salient points in these troubled times.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Gold is still the percentage trade if you have any cash to stick away.  Our interest rates are likely to go to zero, the US are unlikely to raise their rates now (or at least much more slowly than they planned) and we still have to deal with the real fall out from the referendum.  Gold is strong right now but a lot of people are saying this will prompt a fresh bull run and I can see it rallying further over the next few years.  There isn't much confidence in the short to medium term and with subdued interest rates, political uncertainty and terrorists blowing them selves up in airports, gold's safe-haven status should be very attractive to investors.  There are other safe haven assets but the yields on them are flat or negative.  Not the case in gold.

Very salient points in these troubled times.

You know, there is such a thing as being too good.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:02 am

Great analysis Tino, informative and concise...

Morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:One doesn't like to boast.

Which one?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:Great analysis Tino, informative and concise...

Morning.

Agreed, I think. He knows more about this than he does about insects, that's for sure. All good Rickotine?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Morning.

He knows more about this than he does about insects, that's for sure.

Laugh

Without doubt. Although if I could make a living from insects, I'd swap in a heartbeat.

Thanks anyway. I am genuinely a moron, but I do know something about metal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:13 am

I am well cheers Shah, back over the right side of the Pennines today, albeit in the wrong county. How is life with you dear boy, or just counting the days until you can stuff your face whenever you want?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:25 am

I'm actually quite worried, I weighed myself on the scale yesterday and i've lost about 9-14 KG since the beginning even though I've deliberately been eating high fat, high sugar and high protein foods like that beautiful raspberry ripple cheesecake more or less every night. Maybe need to work out more. Glad you get to see some real northerliness with both Dave and Tino behaving southernly.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:43 am

I'm in, put me down for a tenners worth.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:44 am

Avoided furry arteries but picked up type 2 diabetes then mate?

http://www.joe.co.uk/food/south-north/69415

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:07 am

Rowley wrote:

I'd love to help, Jeff but you really need to buy at least an ounce if you want me to it for you. Even then that is only because I like you. At this morning's rate, that will cost you around £978.10.

If that's too much, you can go to your bank and buy an ETF. Normally about a 10th of an ounce and you pay a quarterly fee to hold them. May be more your bag?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:Avoided furry arteries but picked up type 2 diabetes then mate?

http://www.joe.co.uk/food/south-north/69415

I think I've made myself immune from diabetes as always had full fat dairy products. That's good enough science for me. I do miss northern chips but the Chinese here make some almost as good. There's a golden plaice chip shop in Batford which is bloody heavenly. How are the jacket potatoes oop north?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:27 pm

Shah'd the living daylights out of this thread.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:32 pm

If I didn't it just wouldn't be the same.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Morning.

Laugh

Without doubt.  Although if I could make a living from insects, I'd swap in a heartbeat.

Thanks anyway.  I am genuinely a moron, but I do know something about metal.  
That might be the most wonderful thing I've ever heard you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Morning.

Laugh

Without doubt.  Although if I could make a living from insects, I'd swap in a heartbeat.

Thanks anyway.  I am genuinely a moron, but I do know something about METAL.  

I've corrected it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:12 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Morning.

Laugh

Thanks anyway.  I am genuinely a moron, but I do know something about METAL.  

I've corrected it.
It's definitely the most wonderful thing I've heard you say!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:18 pm

Rowley wrote:

I'd love to help, Jeff but you really need to buy at least an ounce if you want me to it for you.  Even then that is only because I like you.  At this morning's rate, that will cost you around £978.10.  

If that's too much, you can go to your bank and buy an ETF.  Normally about a 10th of an ounce and you pay a quarterly fee to hold them.  May be more your bag?

It's entirely possible that Rowley has had a stroke

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:21 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I'd love to help, Jeff but you really need to buy at least an ounce if you want me to it for you.  Even then that is only because I like you.  At this morning's rate, that will cost you around £978.10.  

If that's too much, you can go to your bank and buy an ETF.  Normally about a 10th of an ounce and you pay a quarterly fee to hold them.  May be more your bag?

He could buy an awful lot of sh*te jazz for £978.10.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:26 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:

He could buy an awful lot of sh*te jazz for £978.10.

If he wasn't dead already, he is now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:35 pm

Just discovered that Liverpool are playing a pre-season friendly against Huddersfield in July. My wife's mate's husband is a season ticket holder at Huddersfield and.....I'm on holiday in Spain when they're playing... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....you get the idea

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:38 pm

That's alright Dave Huddersfield will not let you down

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:08 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:That's alright Dave Huddersfield will not let you down
You've obviously never been

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:04 am

FIST NOTCHES

Your mouth is a revolver firing bullets in the sky
Your love is like a soldier, loyal till you die
And I've been looking at the stars for a long, long time
I've been putting out fires all my life
Everybody wants a flame, but they don't want to get burnt
And today is our turn

Days like these lead to
Nights like this leads to
Love like ours
You light the spark in my bonfire heart
People like us we don't
need that much just someone that starts
starts the spark in our bonfire hearts

This world is getting colder, strangers passing by
No one offers you a shoulder, no one looks you in the eye
But I've been looking at you for a long, long time
Just trying to break through, trying to make you mine
Everybody wants a flame, they don't want to get burnt
Well today is our turn

Days like these lead to
Love like ours
People like us we don't
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts
Our bonfire hearts
Our bonfire hearts
Our bonfire hearts
You like the spark

People like us we don't
Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts

Days like these lead to
Love like ours
People like us we don't
Starts the spark in our bonfire heart
Our bonfire hearts

Days like these lead to
Love like ours
People like us we don't
Starts the spark in our bonfire heart

Wooooooo, how are you all?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:14 am

https://youtu.be/l3LFML_pxlY

Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:29 am

Morning Jizzy Jeff, all good in le hood? We were worried yesterday after you stopped responding. We believed that the thought of spending the equivalent of tino's pocket money on anything brought disease and death upon you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next