The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:28 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/hgPSpVUg0iM

Morning.

Another good choice, Jeff. A bit embarrassing that that was a look and attitude I tried not very successfully to achieve in my teens. Probably would've if my c*nting school didn't dictate hairstyles with threats and violence, am grateful to it now.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:29 am

ShahenshahG wrote:https://youtu.be/HAqyf7a4xFM

Should keep us going till then

We need more of this sort of thing on the YouTube.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:33 am

ShahenshahG wrote:He passed away on the 24th of May,I suspect it's long done now Serial
They've only just buried Peggy Mitchell!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning mate, happy end of Ramadan!

I have been off for a few days and spent a very pleasant day at the Eden Camp museum yesterday.

How goes it dear chap?

There's a museum of Camp? Presumably Liberace and Julian Clary have their own exhibits.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:34 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/hgPSpVUg0iM

Morning.

Conquering myself until I see another hurdle approaching....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Morning mate, happy end of Ramadan!

I have been off for a few days and spent a very pleasant day at the Eden Camp museum yesterday.

How goes it dear chap?

There's a museum of Camp? Presumably Liberace and Julian Clary have their own exhibits.
Not sure but I gather the exit is also the entrance so can get quite congested at certain times

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 9:08 am

When my wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo, I had to put my foot down

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:12 am

Shah'd all the way to **** goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:37 am

Dead on here today...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:40 am

Has been dead since Friday. No energy or passion

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:46 am

Maybe the new thread header will re-invigorate the chatter.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:47 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Has been dead since Friday.  No energy or passion
Are you referring to the Mrs Shah you were locking in a cupboard? (mind you, that could be any of them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:Maybe the new thread header will re-invigorate the chatter.
All it will encourage is insults aimed at Glated/Gatled/Gadlet...which is fine in my book ("The Big Book of Being Mean to Everyone")

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:02 am

I'm at the barbers and we have a Brexiter here. Only received ILR two years ago and voted to leave. Dumb f*cking p*ki.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:08 am

They are spectacular trainers DAVE so maybe...

Why so racist Shah?

I have no ventured over to the Euro thread for a while, may pop over, and I need to continue DAVE's limerick also.

So much to do so little time, I blame the EU.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I'm at the barbers and we have a Brexiter here. Only received ILR two years ago and voted to leave. Dumb f*cking p*ki.

Nice use of 'barbers' (I'll overlook the grammatical error). Fed up with southern softies going to the 'hairdresser', or worse still, the 'stylist'. And it's very clever to come up with a 'Brexiter' cut. What does that entail? I'm guessing a skinhead with a Union Jack carved into it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:35 am

He is getting something carved into it but it doesn't look like the union jack it looks like an elaborate cross with three tiny lines perpendicular to each other encapsulating the x. Presumably marking the area his brain occupies lest someone takes a well over due exception to him and smashes him over the head with a crowbar.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:38 am

ShahenshahG wrote:He is getting something carved into it but it doesn't look like the union jack it looks like an elaborate cross with three tiny lines perpendicular to each other encapsulating the x. Presumably marking the area his brain occupies lest someone takes a well over due exception to him and smashes him over the head with a crowbar.

DAVE could step up to the plate here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:He is getting something carved into it but it doesn't look like the union jack it looks like an elaborate cross with three tiny lines perpendicular to each other encapsulating the x. Presumably marking the area his brain occupies lest someone takes a well over due exception to him and smashes him over the head with a crowbar.

DAVE could step up to the plate here...

Not yet. It's still Ramadan. Tomorrow he is welcome.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:41 am

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Maybe the new thread header will re-invigorate the chatter.
All it will encourage is insults aimed at Glated/Gatled/Gadlet...which is fine in my book ("The Big Book of Being Mean to Everyone")

The poster known as Mind The Windows Tino certainly is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I'm at the barbers and we have a Brexiter here. Only received ILR two years ago and voted to leave. Dumb f*cking p*ki.

Nice use of 'barbers' (I'll overlook the grammatical error). Fed up with southern softies going to the 'hairdresser', or worse still, the 'stylist'. And it's very clever to come up with a 'Brexiter' cut. What does that entail? I'm guessing a skinhead with a Union Jack carved into it.
When I was in my early there was an old Asian fella who cut my hair. The sign on his shop was great, no pretense or delusions of grandeur, it just said "Haircutting" He would dry shave the back of you neck with a cut throat razor....terrifying!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:58 am

That's normal dave

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:00 pm

The dry shave I mean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:29 pm

Why have men spent millions of pounds on shaving gel then?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:32 pm

It is a good question DAVE, and it makes little or no difference to people with normal skin types, it is a placebo I suspect, coupled with solid marketing.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:36 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Why have men spent millions of pounds on shaving gel then?

Why have men spent millions on sandals? There is no acceptable reason Dave. None. Just plain old fashioned lily liveredness.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:It is a good question DAVE, and it makes little or no difference to people with normal skin types, it is a placebo I suspect, coupled with solid marketing.

Just like women buying stuff containing the same ingredients as men and paying 2 quid extra for it. Or paying more for different types of nurofen.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:50 pm

I wonder if Tino actually followed through with his threat to change builders and took a beating for his troubles

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:It is a good question DAVE, and it makes little or no difference to people with normal skin types, it is a placebo I suspect, coupled with solid marketing.

Just like women buying stuff containing the same ingredients as men and paying 2 quid extra for it. Or paying more for different types of nurofen.

Yeah pretty much, I believe that mouthwash was never a thing until someone cleverly rem-marketed disinfectant and actually made up halitosis as a thing, and that their product was the cure...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:53 pm

As someone who works in the industry I can assure you those that are previous beneficiaries of the immigration system tend to be the most racist and anti immigration people you would ever hope not to meet. Never understood the phenomena and still don't. Was I not such a lazy, fat useless excuse for a man I'd possibly do some research on the subject and be lauded for my brilliant work in the field.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:56 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I wonder if Tino actually followed through with his threat to change builders and took a beating for his troubles

Tina is in Spain with Larry Holmes or some such. I am sure the break from work, convivial atmosphere and sea air will be providing him the motivation he needs to make CC III the best CC we have ever seen. I fully expect it to go live Monday.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:58 pm

I would imagine it is some kind of psychological vibe of wanting to belong Jeff, though because they are trying too hard, it swings violently towards expressing their sense of wanting to belonging in ill thought out and badly informed views, which they feel expressing to their peers in such a manner, will get them accepted quicker.

That are they are just bell ends covering their own arses

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:

As someone who works in the industry I can assure you those that are previous beneficiaries of the immigration system tend to be the most racist and anti immigration people you would ever hope not to meet. Never understood the phenomena and still don't. Was I not such a lazy, fat useless excuse for a man I'd possibly do some research on the subject and be lauded for my brilliant work in the field.

I know. Alot of them think they are the only ones who graft and it's all the other immigrants who claim benefits and get houses overnight etc etc. Cameron should have stressed that we've got protection from that and it's impossible for anyone to claim benefits straight off the bat. The problem wit that of course is the b*stards spent the previous six years telling everyone how they needed to sort out welfare and health tourism and all that sh*t. Minor issues that won over emotion rather than actual problems. Then he was daft enough to ask the same people to decide on an issue where immigration was a major factor having spent all that time demonising immigrants to win the elections. Stupid slimy b*stard

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:09 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I wonder if Tino actually followed through with his threat to change builders and took a beating for his troubles

Tina is in Spain with Larry Holmes or some such. I am sure the break from work, convivial atmosphere and sea air will be providing him the motivation he needs to make CC III the best CC we have ever seen. I fully expect it to go live Monday.

I know he is in Spain. He was yapping on about the builders not getting started on the renovation a month or so ago. Hence my fear/expectation that he is lying in a shallow grave somewhere while Mrs windows is sharpening Wlads willy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:16 pm

Rowley wrote:

As someone who works in the industry...and be lauded for my brilliant work in the field.

I'm sure you give as good a haircut as all your barber peers, Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:22 pm

Is a dry shave as frustrating as a dry hump?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:Is a dry shave as frustrating as a dry hump?

Only Mrs Marx can answer that question

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

Probably as uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:08 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Only Mrs Marx can answer that question

About as uncomfortable

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:25 pm

Morning All,

Accidentally fell into bed with the ex on Friday night. Not the best idea i've ever had!!!

How is everyone?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:32 pm

Alistair wrote:Morning All,

Accidentally fell into bed with the ex on Friday night. Not the best idea i've ever had!!!

How is everyone?
Number of issues here Al.

Firstly it's WELL into the afternoon
Secondly, unless you have another partner, ex-sex is never a bad idea (except if you're Sean as you'll invariably mess it up and end up looking like a mug)
Thirdly, was it worth it?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:32 pm

How is everyone?

This is like Michael's phase 2....

Afternoon mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:49 pm

How is everyone?

Accidents can happen. I'm sure you didn't mean it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

How is everyone?

Afternoon mate
With or without the school reunion bumming?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 2:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

How is everyone?

Afternoon mate

Guess we have to await the remainder of the tale to make a call on that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:10 pm

Given Al still thinks it's morning there's more chance of CC III emerging before we know that

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:16 pm

What would you like to know?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:20 pm

Alistair wrote:What would you like to know?

I guess in order of asking

Was it worth it?

Did you mean it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:27 pm

Can you described her (.)(.) for us? (think that gets round the swear filter)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:43 pm

Does she have a c0ck?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next