The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:30 am

lol out loud...

Morning supes, TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:39 am

Very good, Shah. You should post it on a rugby thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:41 am

g'day rIcK, Fly & Galtz.

That's now twice I've nearly killed the brush turkey at the bottom of Highfield... near the creek. It has been piszing down here, almost flooding. Visiblility very poor.

Just as I reach this particular point - the bird darts across the road. Impeccable timing. It dashes halfway, stops, turns around... a short dash back... turns around, then bolts back across to the other side.

Then it just stands there and looks back oblivious to the near death experience it has just encountered.
I'm sure I saw its dead parent nearby a few weeks back. This one's days seem numbered.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

With a name like "brush turkey" I'd guess its destiny is to be killed and cooked. Ask Jeff for some saffron.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

Morning Flies and Galted, Evenoon TLD. Thank you, but I only show my sensitive side to a select few people on a select few occasions, such as Jeff being found decapitated, scalped and with a hub cap forced into his a*se after baiting Dave one too many times.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:49 am

Galted wrote:With a name like "brush turkey" I'd guess its destiny is to be killed and cooked. Ask Jeff for some saffron.

Yeah, it certainly is brushing with a violent death. Can't work out if it's from New Guinea, Belgium or Germany.

Spoiler:

Anyone else not so excited about the Olympics?
I used to really look forward to the build up to all the pomp & ceremony... but alas, no more.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Aug 2016, 10:15 am

Galted wrote:With a name like "brush turkey" I'd guess its destiny is to be killed and cooked. Ask Jeff for some saffron.

Jeff's just mad about saffron.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 10:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not so mad about Abe Saffron though.
Some called him a "colourful" underworld figure but I wouldn't want to cook with him. You'd end up with orange fingers... way out at sea.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Aug 2016, 10:32 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Some called him a "colourful" underworld figure but I wouldn't want to cook with him. You'd end up with orange fingers... way out at sea.

They call him mellow orange.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

They call him mellow orange.

After a few day's decomposition.

The vaguely gothic post-modernist skyline of Birmingham looks nice on the cricket coverage, Jules.
I particularly like the "heartland of the island" ambience the environs evokes. Not as harsh as some places further north, right?
You are back to the right of where the cameras are pointed towards the City End, are you not?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:06 am

Birmingham is a modern-day utopian mix of old and new. I used to own the place back in the day, TLD. There was nowhere in the city centre I feared to tread. Alas, I've gone all soft and suburban since then.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:08 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Birmingham is a modern-day utopian mix of old and new. I used to own the place back in the day, TLD. There was nowhere in the city centre I feared to tread. Alas, I've gone all soft and suburban since then.

Me too.
I can barely recognise some places I constantly trod through in my younger days.
I seem to be skirting around the fringes of suburbia more these days.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:09 am

Would just like to point out that I haven't killed Rowley...well if I did I wasn't aware it was him anyway what are the chances that a fat bearded bloke buying candles, humming Miles Davis and wittering about boxers who only ever fought on paper would be in Bradford just as I'm practicing my "swing" and wander into the killing arc. I'm certain it wasn't Rowley as he's posted on the boxing boards so whoever it was, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:10 am

DAVE667 wrote:Would just like to point out that I haven't killed Rowley...well if I did I wasn't aware it was him anyway what are the chances that a fat bearded bloke buying candles, humming Miles Davis and wittering about boxers who only ever fought on paper would be in Bradford just as I'm practicing my "swing" and wander into the killing arc. I'm certain it wasn't Rowley as he's posted on the boxing boards so whoever it was, sorry.

Whoever it was why did you leave a hubcap in his a*se, Surely that would point towards a liverpool fan being the culprit?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:13 am

DAVE667 wrote:Would just like to point out that I haven't killed Rowley...well if I did I wasn't aware it was him anyway what are the chances that a fat bearded bloke buying candles, humming Miles Davis and wittering about boxers who only ever fought on paper would be in Bradford just as I'm practicing my "swing" and wander into the killing arc. I'm certain it wasn't Rowley as he's posted on the boxing boards so whoever it was, sorry.

How's the knee DAVE? Still bothering your astonishingly low threshold of pain?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:14 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Whoever it was why did you leave a hubcap in his a*se, Surely that would point towards a liverpool fan being the culprit?
Thought everyone had alloys these days, certainly the Boyz round here do. Got these massive spinning rims on a piece of sh!t Micra. Reminds me of that Chris Rock sketch that is far to offence to reproduce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's improve somewhat Jules, so has my mood which is why I'm adding "F*ck You Jules, it's still a bit sore" midway through this reply rather than at the beginning

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:17 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Thought everyone had alloys these days, certainly the Boyz round here do. Got these massive spinning rims on a piece of sh!t Micra. Reminds me of that Chris Rock sketch that is far to offence to reproduce

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's improve somewhat Jules, so has my mood which is why I'm adding "F*ck You Jules, it's still a bit sore" midway through this reply rather than at the beginning

New phone Davey boy?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 12:10 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

New phone Davey boy?
Same phone, same old stupid fingers, Shah. I'm in work now using my computer but something tells me that my spelling and grammar aren't likely to improve.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:22 pm

Do we think that Tino is arranging 3.0 hence his absence?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:38 pm

Think Jr slapped him around for not preventing brexit having just recovered from emptying tinos liquor cabinet.

Jacket potato cheese beans and strained tuna. 3/10. Food was luscious but the potato was barely bigger than an egg.  Coke Zero in the absence of full fat coke and the presence of Pepsi. Played it safe.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:47 pm

What had put the tuna under strain, Shah? Does it have to a do a big presentation next week?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:53 pm

superflyweight wrote:What had put the tuna under strain, Shah?  Does it have to a do a big presentation next week?  

Dolphin guilt.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:06 pm

superflyweight wrote:What had put the tuna under strain, Shah?  Does it have to a do a big presentation next week?  

Hooked on a line/snared in a net, choking to death then being sliced, diced and into flakes might do it to you. Ask Rowley's ghost.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Dolphin guilt.

You did that on Porpoise.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:21 pm

it was well plaiced to do so

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:29 pm

I've haddock up to here with fish puns.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've haddock up to here with fish puns.

Calm down for cod's sake, Why is your patience wearing fin?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:41 pm

I've found Tina.

Spoiler:

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've found Tina.

Spoiler:

Tino once Co-starred in a short film called octop*ssy. The plot of the film was his son calling him a p*ssy 8 times.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:55 pm

One day I'm going to make that work

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 5:04 pm

Thought Octop*ssy was Jules' favourite geriatric porn film

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 Aug 2016, 6:46 am

Buenos Notches

Happy Friday bumerinos.

All good in the hood??

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:21 am

https://youtu.be/JtqF0qBqzZo

Morning shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:25 am

Morning Jeff, missed you yesterday, we thought you'd died. Are ye well and how is the house sale progressing?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:30 am

Well mate, a couple have made an offer, but rather than just telling them to up it a bit and they can have it we've got to do some Kirsty and Phil bull shyte Jedi mind trick dance for reasons completely beyond my comprehension. How does sunny Luton treat you this morning?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

Sunnily, beautiful day but my colleague is still sick so another all dayer at work. Thankfully, i wont have to settle for a jacket potato today as i've brought in some cash with me. Has the post brexit surge settled down or are you looking at 2-10 years of absolutely bedlam?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:54 am

Still busy mate. Calmed down a bit but would suspect if we ever actually invoke article 50 it will kick off again. If only there was somewhere I could keep up to date with an article 50 timeline.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:22 am

Rowley wrote:Still busy mate. Calmed down a bit but would suspect if we ever actually invoke article 50 it will kick off again. If only there was somewhere I could keep up to date with an article 50 timeline.

If only rick was here, he would know through the lawyer network a man who could provide a solution to your problem.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:24 am

I hope Jeff shows up on here today. His continued absence is a cause for concern.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:29 am

I was talking to him this morning Julius but then remembered that it might just be that Dave now has his phone.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=63758

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20