The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 8:37

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 9:25

Rowley wrote:I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

I'll do what I can Jeff, before some other t0sser gets in there with a useless one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 10:06

ShahenshahG wrote:I was talking to him this morning Julius but then remembered that it might just be that Dave now has his phone.
The dreadful spelling and grammar would be a dead giveaway.

Morning all, the Olympics officially starts today and I genuinely couldn't give, to quote Jamie Lanister, a dusty f*ck!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:05

North Atlantic Cod (barely the size of a smartphone) with burnt chips, liquid peas and tartare sauce.

Taste: Absolutely Sublime - 9/10
Texture: Crispy Cod and Crispy chips - 9/10
Portion size: PHUCKING TINY 3/10

Overall 7/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:14

Shah, you are basically a greedy phat phucker and it's time you admitted it

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:21

Phuck you Immac head. You're a man of the north ostensibly, you'd have laid waste to the entire region if you'd been given a cod you could fit in one hand.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:29

Maybe I have hand's like Pat Jennings

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:32

DAVE667 wrote:Maybe I have hand's like Pat Jennings

Your constant mistakes while using the phone suggests you have hands like Gary Coleman

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 15:00

ShahenshahG wrote:

Your constant mistakes while using the phone suggests you have hands like Gary Coleman
"Suggest" not "suggests", you chubby fingered idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 15:08

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Thanks, you sanded walnut.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 15:22

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Thanks, you sanded walnut.

You're welcome, you corpulent imbecile

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 7:23

Cromulent on here in my absence, who got the split?

Fist notches.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 7:54

https://youtu.be/slpCwtrH5uQ

Morning Rick. Nice to see our collective football based misery continues.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 7:57

Indeed Jeff, we appear to have started how we finished, a lot of endeavour with little end product. Though I thought overall we played OK, but if you can't score you do not deserve to win...

How was the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:10

Alright mate. Went to the game yesterday. Result aside nice to go to a game and be able to have a drink. Should find out about the new house today, accepted an offer on ours Friday. Did you get up to much?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:13

Watched the game on Friday, drank on Saturday, chilled on Sunday, like a poor mans Craig David really.

Did you watch Ward?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:15

No, have not got boxnation. TSMRs parents have a dodgy sky box so I can watch fights if I want, but don't want to abuse their hospitality. I only tend to record the unmissable ones. This did not qualify.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:21

I didn't see it either, as much as I like and respect Ward, he is not a stay up all night to watch kind of fighter... Would imagine I would for the Kovalev fight though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:22

If that ends up on boxnation will definitely record that. Think it will be a stinker but is a proper fight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:28

I hope that Kovalev wins to be honest, and then Stevenson steps up.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:47

You are destined to be disappointed on a number of levels there Rick.

Oh, morning all, watched with shock and delight as Liverpool trounced a fairly full strength Barcalona then read with little or no surprise that they couldn't be ar$ed playing the following day and got stuffed 4-0 by Mainz.

Sad to think that the best game we'll play all season has already happened!

Bored rigid with the seemingly collective w*nk-a-thon over Man Utd at the minute. Can see it only getting worse as the season progresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:49

I suspect you are correct DAVE, my money will be on Ward and then watch as nothing much happens after that.

Got quite into the fencing (the sport not the DIY activity) yesterday, which was odd, but I guess the Olympics does that to you.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:00

Have been watching gymnasts fall on their faces or break their legs and am planning to show the final montage to my four year old daughter who thinks it's funny to ignore her parents and gym teachers by rolling awkwardly on her neck. May even throw in the footage of those Dutch cyclists as a bonus and see how she f*cking likes that. Will also mention that that she won't be going to the paralympics either as punishment for not doing as she's told

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:02

Harsh but fair DAVE, there will be more yet, maybe some Christopher Reeve stuff too.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:03

There is a very good chance that the combination of Inverdale, Balding and Irvine will drive me away from the Olympics before I discover which sport I'll become an expert in having never previously followed it. Last time it was archery.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:36

Sport's loss is Wolfskin's gain I suppose, Galted.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:44

DAVE667 wrote:Have been watching gymnasts fall on their faces or break their legs and am planning to show the final montage to my four year old daughter who thinks it's funny to ignore her parents and gym teachers by rolling awkwardly on her neck. May even throw in the footage of those Dutch cyclists as a bonus and see how she f*cking likes that. Will also mention that that she won't be going to the paralympics either as punishment for not doing as she's told

Ironically, the Russians won't be going for doing as they were told.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 9:49

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Have been watching gymnasts fall on their faces or break their legs and am planning to show the final montage to my four year old daughter who thinks it's funny to ignore her parents and gym teachers by rolling awkwardly on her neck. May even throw in the footage of those Dutch cyclists as a bonus and see how she f*cking likes that. Will also mention that that she won't be going to the paralympics either as punishment for not doing as she's told

Ironically, the Russians won't be going for doing as they were told.
Life is hard Jules, both she and the Russian Paralympic Federation better f*cking well get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 11:31

Quiet on here, but as Tino is doing the cup 3.0, and DAVE is on the wrestling boards, I can see why.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 11:58

The cup runneth under.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 12:03

rick_dagless wrote:Quiet on here, but as Tino is doing the cup 3.0, and DAVE is on the wrestling boards, I can see why.
Wrasslin' Rick, you should know better. Also, never miss an opportunity to mention MOTORHEAD. At some stage I may mention that gymnastics would be improved by having the women do their floor routines to MOTORHEAD played at eardrum shattering levels whilst other gymnasts form a mosh pit...admittedly MOTORHEAD were never a mosh pit band but I'm just trying to liven up a pretty dull day. Still at least it's not as bad as when GLATED was following me around the boards trying to touch my virtual bum all day

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 12:35

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Quiet on here, but as Tino is doing the cup 3.0, and DAVE is on the wrestling boards, I can see why.
Wrasslin' Rick, you should know better. Also, never miss an opportunity to mention MOTORHEAD. At some stage I may mention that gymnastics would be improved by having the women do their floor routines to MOTORHEAD played at eardrum shattering levels whilst other gymnasts form a mosh pit...admittedly MOTORHEAD were never a mosh pit band but I'm just trying to liven up a pretty dull day. Still at least it's not as bad as when GLATED was following me around the boards trying to touch my virtual bum all day

There was nothing virtual about the way you were letting him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:06

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

There was nothing virtual about the way you were letting him.
There's having a sneaky feel and then there's whatever the hell that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:07

Afternoon notches. Maxi fillet chicken burger with one piece chicken and a mixture of orangeade and limeade. 10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:28

fat c*nt!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:37

Ham and cheese sarnie, Jalapeno crisps, 6/10 Douglas Bader had more kick in him than these crisps.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:40

rick_dagless wrote:Ham and cheese sarnie, Jalapeno crisps, 6/10 Oscar Pistorius had more kick in him than these crisps.
Fixed that for ya, Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:49

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Ham and cheese sarnie, Jalapeno crisps, 6/10 Oscar Pistorius had more kick in him than these crisps.
Fixed that for ya, Rick

Cheers mate, it is definitely more topical than a pilot in the war I guess.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 14:57

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Fixed that for ya, Rick

Cheers mate, it is definitely more topical than a pilot in the war I guess.
Especially given his "suicide attempt" this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 15:00

Unless he thought his own arms were trying to kill him, and as they didn't respond he just lashed out.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 15:37

The suicide attempt failed because he was unable to kick the bucket.

I'm here all week folks - do remember to tip the waitresses.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 6:44

superflyweight wrote:The suicide attempt failed because he was unable to kick the bucket.  

I'm here all week folks - do remember to tip the waitresses.  

Is what Oscar said as the guards took away his legs.

Morning Notches, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 6:51

Morning Shah, how's it swinging?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 7:00

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Shah, how's it swinging?

Long and wide, yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 7:13

Not so much mate, but I get by.

Looks like it is going to be scorchio around here for a while, which will be nice...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 7:21

https://youtu.be/UcWjqWVZrbI

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 7:42

Morning Rowls, nice summer tune to kick things off this morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 7:49

Yeah, sunny as feck but a brisk breeze for the moment. Sorry, got waylaid by the boss telling me about his weekend trip to the palace.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 8:29

The stupid is strong in this place today, so could be a long day I reckon.

Anyone watching the Olympics and becoming an instant expert in random sports?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 8:38

rick_dagless wrote:The stupid is strong in this place today, so could be a long day I reckon.

Anyone watching the Olympics and becoming an instant expert in random sports?

Yes. Even I, with my minutes of experience, could tell that some of the decisions against Kruse in the fencing the other night with nothing short of scandalous.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next