The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun - 23:31

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 18:54

rick_dagless wrote:2D is basically an abstract concept.

I prefer 1D. Especially Harry. I love Harry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Jul - 19:00

Tino, what do we need to do in order to deal with Yasir Shah in the second test?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jul - 19:04

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I prefer 1D.  Especially Harry.  I love Harry.

Cheshire boy is Harry, from Antrobus, worked in Roberts Bakery.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 19:11

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino, what do we need to do in order to deal with Yasir Shah in the second test?

Play the balls on merit, Jules. He is a good bowler, probably the best leg spinner since Warne but he wasn't exactly turning it square at Lords. It's a mental thing with England, after he mesmerised them in the UAE. This is England, the pitches won't play like the UAE so play the ball, not the bowler. Get your bat in front of your pad as he isn't likely to rip it enough over here to catch the edge and you won't be out LBW either. And don't play brain dead shots like Moeen Ali. At give yourself a chance to get in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 19:11

rick_dagless wrote:

Great knowledge, riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Jul - 19:14

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino, what do we need to do in order to deal with Yasir Shah in the second test?

Play the balls on merit, Jules.  He is a good bowler, probably the best leg spinner since Warne but he wasn't exactly turning it square at Lords.  It's a mental thing with England, after he mesmerised them in the UAE.  This is England, the pitches won't play like the UAE so play the ball, not the bowler.  Get your bat in front of your pad as he isn't likely to rip it enough over here to catch the edge and you won't be out LBW either.  And don't play brain dead shots like Moeen Ali.  At give yourself a chance to get in.

Great knowledge, Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 19:14

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Play the balls on merit, Jules.  He is a good bowler, probably the best leg spinner since Warne but he wasn't exactly turning it square at Lords.  It's a mental thing with England, after he mesmerised them in the UAE.  This is England, the pitches won't play like the UAE so play the ball, not the bowler.  Get your bat in front of your pad as he isn't likely to rip it enough over here to catch the edge and you won't be out LBW either.  And don't play brain dead shots like Moeen Ali.  At give yourself a chance to get in.

Great knowledge, Tino.

Cheers, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jul - 19:16

rick_dagless wrote:

Great knowledge, riCK.

Cheers, Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jul - 19:21

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I wanted your opinion, but don't think I can add anything of value to it.

Now that has given me a semi.

Galted can go to hell.

It's Nude Bingo Day at the Aldgate Home For Great Grannies today and I was going to offer you a ticket but I guess you can just go and f*ck yourself instead.

I just read your review on the film thread.  Mrs Windows went to see Ghostbusters on Sunday with her sister.  

She said it was sh*t.

She must've seen it in just the two dimensions.

It was.

In three dimensions it's less sh*t than expected.

I know, you've already said that on the film thread.

I know.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 19:22

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I wanted your opinion, but don't think I can add anything of value to it.

Galted can go to hell.

It's Nude Bingo Day at the Aldgate Home For Great Grannies today and I was going to offer you a ticket but I guess you can just go and f*ck yourself instead.

I just read your review on the film thread.  Mrs Windows went to see Ghostbusters on Sunday with her sister.  

She said it was sh*t.

It was.

I know.

It's been fun chatting to you, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jul - 19:25

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Galted can go to hell.

She said it was sh*t.

It was.

I know.

It's been fun chatting to you, Galted.

It is pleasant to catch up in the mornings.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jul - 21:13

I hate it when you get invited to what you think is a small meeting and then get stuck in a room full of people asking stupid questions... C*nts

How is everyone else doing this fine day? Wonder if SERIAL is devastated that he is missing the best weather Bradders has to offer?

I suspect not.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jul - 21:20

rick_dagless wrote:I hate it when you get invited to what you think is a small meeting and then get stuck in a room full of people asking stupid questions... C*nts

How is everyone else doing this fine day?  Wonder if SERIAL is devastated that he is missing the best weather Bradders has to offer?

I suspect not.

He'll be in his Speedos on the beach in Spain. Letting it all hang out. A few spiders legs poking out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jul - 21:33

rick_dagless wrote:I hate it when you get invited to what you think is a small meeting and then get stuck in a room full of people asking stupid questions... C*nts

How is everyone else doing this fine day?  Wonder if SERIAL is devastated that he is missing the best weather Bradders has to offer?

I suspect not.

He'll be in his Speedos on the beach in Spain.  Letting it all hang out.  A few spiders legs poking out.

I reckon he's arranging heads on the sand so it looks like kids have been doing that bury your parents up to the neck for a laugh thing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Jul - 21:57

Duty and Secretfly starting to show signs of cracking after only two days of me pointing out that the Article 50 notification has still not been sent. I'm going to stick this one out and see how they're doing after I post the same thing every day for the next few months.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jul - 22:19

Lovely images Tino/Galts...

Stick it out supes, you can do it man!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 1:16

We need CC 3.0 that would shake this place up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 1:37

rick_dagless wrote:We need CC 3.0 that would shake this place up...

I'm up to my ballbags mate. Feel free to step in though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jul - 1:40

I'm up to my empty ballbags mate.  Feel free to step in though.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 1:41

I'm up to my ballbags mate.  Feel free to step in though.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 1:41

F*ck you fly

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jul - 1:45

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 3559488474

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 1:51

They are not empty, quite the opposite in fact. They are absolutely rammed with spunk.

It just doesn't work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 1:58

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:They are not empty, quite the opposite in fact.  They are absolutely rammed with spunk.

It just doesn't work.

Just assaults and mugs passers by or claims benefits?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jul - 2:20

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:They are not empty, quite the opposite in fact.  They are absolutely rammed with spunk.

It just doesn't work.

Apologies - I thought Mrs Windows had had you castrated.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 2:27

superflyweight wrote:

It just doesn't work.

Apologies - I thought Mrs Windows had had you castrated.  

Apparently she wants more babies Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 20 Jul - 3:01

I doubt it, rIcK, if Jeff's song of the morning can't do that nothing will.

I fear that a CC 3.0 would be like a bitterly feuding couple having a baby in the hope that it will bring them closer together, it's more likely that the baby will be neglected (and not in a deserved fashion as though it were g*nger).

By the way, Tino, if you do launch 3.0 I would like to participate.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 6:41

Update on the goshawk attack from a few weeks back. We keep finding an alarming amount of pigeon remains behind the building but no one has seen the goshawk again. So when I went out for a cigarette I kept an eye out for it. I didn't see it but I did observe that you could roughly distinguish between  the regular pigeons native to the park and the EU pigeons because the local ones banked sharply away from the roof of the building anytime they got close and they tended to fly below roof level save for those times another pigeon flew in its way. The sparrows, ravens, jackdaws, robins and what looked like a blue boobie also kept low when flying next to the building and our friend the stork hasn't been by in some time.

I suspect the goshawk has decided to make the roof of our building his home. Will ask the engineers tomorrow if we can go onto the roof and look for it or evidence of remains there.

If so I will purchase a wildlife camera or two and stick it to the roof facing down the side of the building and one where the remains are on the roof. So if all goes well we will have footage of big birds eating out little birds. If that isn't culture cup material I know not what is.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jul - 7:24

Galted wrote:

Thanks Galted, I made a particular effort to pick a whole week of songs I thought you'd enjoy recently. Your appreciative comments were motivational. They have discouraged me from picking songs solely because I think they will annoy shah. I now treat that as a happy by product.

In other news I have had to visit two different family members in hospital tonight, what are the odds.

Two different hospitals as well, don't even get me started on the parking.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 20 Jul - 8:32

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Thanks Galted, I made a particular effort to pick a whole week of songs I thought you'd enjoy recently. Your appreciative comments were motivational. They have discouraged me from picking songs solely because I think they will annoy shah. I now treat that as a happy by product.

In other news I have had to visit two different family members in hospital tonight, what are the odds.

I'm not sure how the NHS works but would it not be worth finding out what the hospitals specialise in treating and pretend you have it so that they cart you between the two in an ambulance?

The week's song selection has been very good, took me back to my youth so effectively that I had a massive spot on the end of my nose over the weekend.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jul - 8:49

Good thinking Galted. I might just exaggerate my gout and see if I can get some of that blue badge free parking action.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 20 Jul - 9:29

Rowley wrote:Good thinking Galted. I might just exaggerate my gout and see if I can get some of that blue badge free parking action.

Gout could be handy, get TSMR to stamp on your foot, there's no way they can fail to be impressed by the pain. Might even get yourself an air ambulance if you scream enough.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 16:30

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Your Ramadan starts now

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jul - 17:30

https://youtu.be/AZTX0RBlqnM

It's no bloody joke shah. I'm not made of money

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 20 Jul - 18:11

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/AZTX0RBlqnM

Once had a summer job at a music publisher and this was the first tape I stole.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 18:23

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/AZTX0RBlqnM

You've just robbed £25k from some poor old b*stard‽

For the sake of f*ck, Jeff. Show a little bit of humility now and again.

Good morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jul - 18:31

Fair point Tina. Turns out it was actually 28k, he had already given us three, I thought that was included but it wasn't.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 18:34

Rowley wrote:Fair point Tina. Turns out it was actually 28k, he had already given us three, I thought that was included but it wasn't.

Result.

You should use the £25k on the new gaff and blow the £3k on a holiday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jul - 18:38

We've got half of his house when he goes and at the risk of sounding insensitive you'd get decent odds with the bookies on that being more than a year. I suggested we do just that when we sell the house.

I'm in a fortunate position holiday wise as one of my dearest and closest friends owns a property in Spain.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 18:39

Rowley wrote:

I'm in a fortunate position holiday wise as one of my dearest and closest friends owns a property in Spain.

Serial?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 19:47

Wotcha chaps, glad to see you making use of the elderly Jeff, they like to feel like they are making a difference...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jul - 20:05

rick_dagless wrote:Wotcha chaps, glad to see you making use of the elderly Jeff, they like to feel like they are making a difference...

Morning Tino

Who would have thought eh?. Victor Meldrew Jeff Rowley the Crimson Brexit avenger.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 20:11

He is the superhero we deserve...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 21:25

I'll not let my favourite poster kill it so early.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 21:26

Cheers Tino mate, I appreciate the save, this is why you are my favourite...

How is the dynamic world of commodity trading?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 21:36

rick_dagless wrote:Cheers Tino mate, I appreciate the save, this is why you are my favourite...

How is the dynamic world of commodity trading?

It's a bit more subdued than it has been since the 24th June but I'm just waiting for next bureaucrat to say something Brexit (I f*cking that that term) related and it will all kick off again. South African mines are entering wage talks this week as well. That is always fun and games. The unions out there make Scargill look like a wet nurse.

How is the cut and thrust of corporate law?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 21:40

Very busy at the moment to be honest mate, the place I am at currently is going through a big old transformation which will involve lots of third parties piggybacking onto our systems, and any tri-partite contract involving the use of previously agreed IPR usage is a nightmare, and involves lots of politicking and negotiation, mainly with C**ts who think they have you over a barrel, until you patiently explain that they don't...

And it is f***ing warm!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 20 Jul - 21:42

Sh*t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jul - 21:44

rick_dagless wrote:Very busy at the moment to be honest mate, the place I am at currently is going through a big old transformation which will involve lots of third parties piggybacking onto our systems, and any tri-partite contract involving the use of previously agreed IPR usage is a nightmare, and involves lots of politicking and negotiation, mainly with C**ts who think they have you over a barrel, until you patiently explain that they don't...

And it is f***ing warm!

I love the warm weather but the tube is horrific at the moment. Hot, sweaty, aggravated people all over the place. London is full of c*nts but c*nts in hot weather are even worse.

Don't be like that, Galted. You can join in with me and riCk if you want?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jul - 21:53

rick_dagless wrote:Very busy at the moment to be honest mate, the place I am at currently is going through a big old transformation which will involve lots of third parties piggybacking onto our systems, and any tri-partite contract involving the use of previously agreed IPR usage is a nightmare, and involves lots of politicking and negotiation, mainly with C**ts who think they have you over a barrel, until you patiently explain that they don't...

And it is f***ing warm!

I love the warm weather but the tube is horrific at the moment.  Hot, sweaty, aggravated people all over the place.  London is full of c*nts but c*nts in hot weather are even worse.

Don't be like that, Galted.  You can join in with me and riCk if you want?

Did have a chuckle this morning when a C**t that I actually know, was behind me in a hairdressers convertible car in traffic and a cloud burst hit...

Dive on to the conversation Galts...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next