The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
Adam D
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Rowley
15 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

WADAW.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:25 am

I forgot what that means?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:28 am

Excellent thread split Jeff, well played...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 am

Thanks Rick was worried a football related split would annoy Tina, but much as he dislikes the game I am sure he holds Dinno in as much affection as the rest of us.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:38 am

If the reference doesn't pass him by completely then I am sure he would approve Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am

Windows hasn't done his premier league review for the last weekend yet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Tuna pasta and cheese, whoever the new soup guy is, they need a kick in the balls/growler. 4/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Did Shah say he was visting China for business or pleasure?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:38 pm

I have just seen some muscle hipster bring his own hand blender in and make a protein shake in the breakout area, what an unbelievable bell end... Ranks up there with people who brush their teeth in the toilets at work...

C*nts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Rowley wrote:Thanks Rick was worried a football related split would annoy Tina, but much as he dislikes the game I am sure he holds Dinno in as much affection as the rest of us.

I quite literally don't know what it means.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Dinno? The Dinmeisters?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Dinno? The Dinmeisters?

I've made that connection, but I don't get what WADAW means.

Windows Always Does Attractive Women?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:12 pm

W*nking After Dinner Always Worrying?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Fraid I can't shed light on that one. Think I asked the other day and was told but my short term memory is not what it once was.

Bit moist darn sarf today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 pm

I explained it last time sean, it is a few pages back...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:19 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I explained it last time sean, it is a few pages back...

Would you be so kind as to tell me, RiCk. I really can't be bothered to look back.

Thanks in advance,
Tino
x

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 pm

RiCk is out of the office at the moment with limited access to the culture cup.

I shall deal with your query on my return.

Kind regards

R Dagless esq.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Crikey, in all the excitement of windows' return, I forgot my minor celebrity anecdote. On saturday I played against Chris Tarrant's son.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:30 pm

He was the c*nt who bounced me out!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Has Jeff been fired yet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:13 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Stephanie_smith_human_cannonball_-_melbourne_show_2005

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Stephanie_smith_human_cannonball_-_melbourne_show_2005

Jeff would never fit in there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:41 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Hqdefault

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has Jeff been fired yet?

Yes I have, however within 20 minutes of being fired I was offered another job I had an interview for last week so all  that has really happened is I have been given some free money.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:46 pm

how much redundancy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Rowley wrote:

Yes I have, however within 20 minutes of being fired I was offered another job I had an interview for last week so all  that has really happened is I have been given some free money.

Result. What are you going to spend it on?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Not sure Sean, am on three months notice so should be decent. We're going to Florida next Feb Tina, so is just a nice boost for that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Result.  What are you going to spend it on?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Steel-bathtub-best

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Result.  What are you going to spend it on?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Steel-bathtub-best

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:51 pm

nice set of wheels

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Rowley wrote:

Good news, Jeff, though if you're feeling even slightly miffed let me know and an HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 is going to get deconstructed with a steel-toecapped safety boot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Thanks Galted. Am Sean levels of drunk at minute and am bitterness free so that would suggest I am all good with it. Need to find a way to obtain the maximum amount of pay out for the minimum amount of notice. Might set the CC's crack legal minds onto the case, or failing that ask Rick and Superfly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Heartfelt congrats Rowley. Ale To you and yours

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Cheers Shah. Am staying in the same industry so I'll make sure you can keep all your wives here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 pm

I knew there was a reason I let you live.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 am

Anything I can do to help to further the economic rise of the North and it's patrons therein let me know...

Morning all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:58 am

Morning Rick. Pre seven and still not first. God bless the northern work ethic.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:06 am

stops us being ground udner the soft southern heel Jeff...

That and the fact that we can drink and fight of course, morning mate, glad it all worked out swimmingly for you

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:54 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 am

Good morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 am

WADAW.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:10 am

That's the spirit Tino, you looking forward to Appleby Frodingham FC also?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 am

Morning all and congratulations to Jeff.

Moist in Edinburgh today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:That's the spirit Tino, you looking forward to Appleby Frodingham FC also?

Yeah, can't wait. I'm pumped.

I can't wait for the weekend of football, RiCK. I'll be watching all the Premiership games and keeping an eye on Dinny.

I might even dust off my 'Tino's Premiership Review' on Monday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 am

The review was noticable by its absence this week Tino, so I look forward to it, also with Jeff's match report on Dinny, it will be like Shoot magazine on here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 am

Morning all. I took a leaf out of Jeff's book and had a soothing soak last night. Some kind of French oily stuff in there, a can of fosters and a large glass of red. No Jazz though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:28 am

I can't understand why people would have a bath after the shower was invented.

Why don't you just p*ss in the bath, scrape some skin off, chuck some mud and hair in there and sit in that for 5 minutes. You'll be as clean when you come out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:39 am

I think you may be missing the point Tino, that would be like saying I don't understand why people have a hot tub when a shower is more hygenic...

Still g@y though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:I think you may be missing the point Tino, that would be like saying I don't understand why people have a hot tub when a shower is more hygenic...

Still g@y though.

Only southern people have a hot tub, RicK. Southerners and foreigners.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 am

Tino wrote:Only southern people have a hot tub, RicK. Southerners and foreigners.

And the g@ys of course, though all pretty much the same to be fair Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next