The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

+15
Fernando
BlueCoverman
CFCNick
Dolphin Ziggler
goldwolf
Gregers
Tommy_606
davidl1061
Bull
GSC
Blade
Good Golly I'm Olly
cherriesfna
NickisBHAFC
Marky
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 Empty The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Marky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi.

The Crawley Town thread, for all things loosely and tediously linked to Crawley Town FC.

"We're going down, I'm yelling timber..."

Last edited by Marky on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:58 am

That Dumbuya looked like utter crap when I saw him play for Pompey on the telly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 23 Jan 2013, 4:17 pm

Essam i havant heard good things about from a Gillingham fan i work with. However i have seen Dumbuya play once, that was the historical first game at the AMEX against Doncaster. He looked pretty decent that game going forward and his defending was spot on. However all 22 players did there part that game, so cant single one out! However in short i think he will be a fairly decent signing for you lot, better than David Hunt anyway!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 23 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

Mind the gap , it's widening
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:18 pm

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Jan 2013, 9:06 am

Cherries, are you serious bro?

Bournemouth should be miles clear of Crawley with their budget and large playing squad, we're forced to sell our best players and bring in cheap replacements. If anything, it's an embarrassment that Bournemouth aren't further ahead. It's laughable that you lost to Walsall.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 24 Jan 2013, 9:11 am

Do none of these teams in Sussex have a budget!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:25 am

Olly wrote:Do none of these teams in Sussex have a budget!!!!!!!

Brighton clearly do have a big budget, Nick's just in denial. Crawley don't have a big budget due to our low crowds and the rule of only spending a certain percentage of turnover on wages. Brighton's much bigger crowds plus higher percentage of turnover allowed in Championship compared to League 1 means theirs is massive.

Bournemouth got around it by turning Dean Court into the Goldsands in a very similar way to Man City turning Eastlands into the Etihad.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:59 am

You're right that Bournemouth should be bashing this league, and that Crawley dont have a big budget - its bigger than some but not as big as the likes of Bournemouth

You're wrong about Brighton though, big budget yes, bigger than the huge clubs like Bolton, Blackburn, Leciester, Forest a big NO.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:33 pm

lol u mad crawley suck sooo much, ur jealous of AFCB supa rich mage russian owner and our state of the art staium compared to ur s****hole lololol
UTCIAD
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:29 pm

cherriesfna wrote:lol u mad crawley suck sooo much, ur jealous of AFCB supa rich mage russian owner and our state of the art staium compared to ur s****hole lololol
UTCIAD

AFCB State of the art stadium - Your kidding right?
Crawley's S***hole - Spot on.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 25 Jan 2013, 12:16 pm

A wise man once said.

"Don't feed the trolls."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 26 Jan 2013, 7:49 pm

I can barely see you now your so far below us
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 27 Jan 2013, 2:44 pm

We're both in the Top 10 picard

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 27 Jan 2013, 2:46 pm

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 28 Jan 2013, 1:43 am

its hard to hear you from here inside the play offs
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

Only the playoffs? All that money, anything less than automatic promotion is failure.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 28 Jan 2013, 4:22 pm

Nick hacked Marky accounts mods
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 28 Jan 2013, 6:14 pm

Its true GSC, Bournemouth did spend a heck of money including 2 of our fringe players in Tommy Elphick and Steve Cook. Not to mention about 6 strikers who could all be 20-25 goal scoring strikers in league one. There old manager clearly was an idiot, but since a decent manager like Eddie Howe has come they have shown what they should be doing with the squad they have. Play offs should be very minimum for them. But i fancy Sheffield United and MK Dons for 1st and 2nd respectfully.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:13 pm

Crawley are an absolute joke. Calling a game of with an hour to kick off at home to Preston who have the very long trip down on a cold Tuesday night. What on earth where they thinking?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Crawley are an absolute joke. Calling a game of with an hour to kick off at home to Preston who have the very long trip down on a cold Tuesday night. What on earth where they thinking?

The ref called the game off. Nobhead picard

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm

Laugh

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 29 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

Marky wrote:
NickisBHAFC wrote:Crawley are an absolute joke. Calling a game of with an hour to kick off at home to Preston who have the very long trip down on a cold Tuesday night. What on earth where they thinking?

The ref called the game off. Nobhead picard

I dont think Nick understands the way it works...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:50 pm

The lack of effort to get the game on ... they could of easily done the job to get a game on. Preston fans are excellent they would of taken down a good 300-500 unlike 25-50 from Crawley.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Nick you are easily the most boring poster here.

Attendences this, budget that. Rinse repeat 1805 times
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:The lack of effort to get the game on ... they could of easily done the job to get a game on. Preston fans are excellent they would of taken down a good 300-500 unlike 25-50 from Crawley.

#headsgone
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:12 pm

GSC wrote:Nick you are easily the most boring poster here.

Attendences this, budget that. Rinse repeat 1805 times

If im boring, don't speak to me #Simples

Also what is the point of saying that, at the end of day it is simply rude

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:02 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:The lack of effort to get the game on ... they could of easily done the job to get a game on. Preston fans are excellent they would of taken down a good 300-500 unlike 25-50 from Crawley.

How was there a lack of effort? The pitch was playable in our opinion! We even had local refs doing an inspection at 9am, 12pm and 5:45pm before the match ref called it off at 6:40pm. If you don't know what's going on, don't state your views on it. It saves your embarrassment.

They brought 400 but it wasn't CTFC's fault it was a wasted trip.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:18 pm

Marky wrote:

How was there a lack of effort? The pitch was playable in our opinion! We even had local refs doing an inspection at 9am, 12pm and 5:45pm before the match ref called it off at 6:40pm. If you don't know what's going on, don't state your views on it. It saves your embarrassment.

Fair enough mate OK

Is it too late to say i was fishing? Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:43 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
Marky wrote:

Fair enough mate OK

Is it too late to say i was fishing? Laugh

You clearly weren't picard
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 02 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

Tough game v Swindon, our performance wasn't great. Our penalty was the right decision as their defender caught Nicky Adams as he cut inside, but Adam Rooney is a cheat and conned his way to their penalty. They were better than us though so I'm content with a point.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:04 pm

I dunno how too say this but... Ummm...... Thanks
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:32 pm

Blow me The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:34 pm

Marky wrote:Blow me The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 3559488474

what???
the 11 palces between us make it hard to hear,
and the fact ur not even the biggest team in ur county lololololololololol
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:54 pm

Must be a pretty **** county if Bournemouth are the biggest
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

GSC wrote:Must be a pretty **** county if Bournemouth are the biggest

THERESS ONLY 1 TEAM IN DOREST

next best team is dorcester
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:06 am

Who is Dorcester FNA?

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

dorchester there in the conference south
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 12:38 am

The name does ring a bell now. I think they were in my home town's (Banbury) League.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 03 Feb 2013, 8:22 am

"Biggest team in Dorest".

Actually Cherries, we are by far the biggest team in West Sussex. Sussex isn't a county except in cricketing terms, its East Sussex and West Sussex.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:18 am

This argument is like watching Damien Sandow (marky) talk to Booker T (Cherries)

Good point for Crawley though, watched a bit of the game before been driven to drink by the Brighton result! Crawley played some decent football on probably the worst pitch i have ever seen, crowd was dead though but its hard to tell when a game is on TV.

Also Marky, Three Bridges are the biggest side in Crawley Wink

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:10 am

Three Bridges do have a better pitch than us Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:55 pm

This time tomorrow, I'll be leaving Bramall Lane for the long journey back home. Hopefully its after seeing the rip roaring reds (all in white for this fixture) take 3 points from Sheffield United.

On a cheeky note, we'll be sat in Jessica Ennis' lower section Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:03 pm

u betterwin tommorwo u small club from sussex
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Will try, you small club in Poole.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

Good bit of dedication to travel up to Sheffield on a Tuesday night. Cant see you taking more than 100. But none the less it will be a good game, and another huge game to show how far Crawley town football club has come as a whole in the last few seasons. All the best mate OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm

Game off picard

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Crawley starting to hit a reality check, buzzing for Matt Sparrow though The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 2 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:36 am

How is it a reality check when our aim is to stay up?

If I recall, YOU were the one hyping our promotion chances Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:45 am

Im just saying what i read from the argus, that every week they keep on saying that we will get the play offs. Barker even said thats the aim

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:21 pm

Going down with the pompey
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next