The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

+15
Fernando
BlueCoverman
CFCNick
Dolphin Ziggler
goldwolf
Gregers
Tommy_606
davidl1061
Bull
GSC
Blade
Good Golly I'm Olly
cherriesfna
NickisBHAFC
Marky
19 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread Empty The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Marky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

Hi.

The Crawley Town thread, for all things loosely and tediously linked to Crawley Town FC.

"We're going down, I'm yelling timber..."

Last edited by Marky on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 23 Dec 2012, 2:20 pm

Good to see our Sussex friends who we have no rivalry with what so ever have there own little thread like there football club.

I can see Barker's aim at Crawley town football club. He wants them to become an established league one football club before building for higher things. With doing that he needs the help of the fans and the board.

All the best for the season marky OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Marky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 5:57 pm

Well now we have a new chief exec that can happen hopefully.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 25 Dec 2012, 7:18 pm

Crawley suk
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 25 Dec 2012, 10:20 pm

God Speed
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 25 Dec 2012, 10:23 pm

Russell Wilson Sucks wrote:Crawley suk

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 25 Dec 2012, 10:52 pm

Bless you Cherries, have a prosperous rest of 2012 except December 29th.

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see the Crawley win away, HEY!"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 26 Dec 2012, 6:09 pm

Portsmouth 1-2 Crawley Town

Very big win for the sussex side

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 26 Dec 2012, 7:45 pm

Roll on Bournemouth.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:02 am

All i got to say is 2-0 Laugh
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:03 am

Blade wrote:All i got to say is 2-0 Laugh

Come on Blade, Sheff Utd gonna walk that league. Wasn't a bad game to lose for us, but we'll be coming after you at Bramall Lane Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:06 am

Marky wrote:
Blade wrote:All i got to say is 2-0 Laugh

Come on Blade, Sheff Utd gonna walk that league. Wasn't a bad game to lose for us, but we'll be coming after you at Bramall Lane Wink

Looking forward to it pal.Smile
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 27 Dec 2012, 1:17 pm

We're coming 4 u Crawley u gonna get roasted u are gonna get breasted by afcb cause u suk and we rulezzzzz
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 27 Dec 2012, 7:05 pm

Russell Wilson Sucks wrote:We're coming 4 u Crawley u gonna get roasted u are gonna get breasted by afcb cause u suk and we rulezzzzz

Setting yourself up for a fall Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 27 Dec 2012, 7:06 pm

Marky wrote:
Russell Wilson Sucks wrote:We're coming 4 u Crawley u gonna get roasted u are gonna get breasted by afcb cause u suk and we rulezzzzz

Setting yourself up for a fall Whistle

A very big fall indeed.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 27 Dec 2012, 7:07 pm

Crawly are a very good side and not to be underestimated, Yes Sheffield United beat them 2-0 at there place but we were made to work for it.
Watch this team, #They may just sneak into the play offs.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:13 pm

U better be going tmmrw
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:23 pm

Ur team is crap and so r ur fans
3-0 lolololololololololololololololololololololol
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:11 pm

Just a small club in Sussex, sh** team sh** fans sh** teams sh** fans
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:12 pm

We were poor. But we're still better than Bournemouth.

Ends of the ground behind the goal:

Bournemouth 1-2 Crawley

Nothing but a car park behind the goal, I thought it was only Oxford retarded enough to do that but seemingly not

(Yes, I'm taking the mickey despite a 3-0 loss because they've only got three sides to their ground!)

And I would comment on the second half, but I can only comment on the away end toilets due to being really really drunk (still am and even had a fight with another Crawley fan who took the mickey on the coach) but by all accounts we were poor.

1-0 - own goal, fortunate for you, unfortunate for us.
2-0 - quick free-kick, ref's fault as he clearly didn't give permission for it to be taken quickly, but such is life.
3-0 - late counter attacking goal as we pushed forward.

We were poor but all three goals were preventable. Bournemouth might be 15 unbeaten but they aren't a good side, despite the money spent.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:15 pm

Haha we the best in the division we outplayed you for most of it with arguably our best player injured 3-0 was flattering to Crawley
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:18 pm

3-0 wasn't flattering at all, but as the only impartial one between us, it was probably fair.

No idea on fans, I barely made it up the steps Laugh

#donttakehipflasksfullofrumtofootball

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:19 pm

Drinking is the only way to deal with supporting Crawley Whistle
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:31 pm

Laugh

In all seriousness, I'd expect Boremouth to win promotion now. Win at Brentford and its all there. No-one will finish above Sheff Utd but 2nd is up for grabs and if you're consistent enough you'll get it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:44 pm

Sheff united lost at home to Hartlepool today!!!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

Even still, they'll win the league.

We're linked with two strikers, based on today's rumours.

Charlton's Bradley Wright-Phillips who scored 30+ in League 1 last season, and Aldersh*t's Danny Hylton who scored 16 last season but missed 8 games this season due to racist abuse. Gee, I wonder which one we'll actually sign...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 9:09 pm

The rcist
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 01 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

See I told you, watch out for Crawly 3-0 winners today well done lads. OK
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 01 Jan 2013, 6:59 pm

First clean sheet in 11 league games and a good performance to boot, bring on Reading in the Cup on Saturday!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 5:44 pm

Seems Hope Akpan is going to Reading. My view of him is i feel he is too inexperienced to make the step up, giving is very disappointing disciplinary record.

Speaking to a few mates who are Crawley town season ticket holders, and a couple who actually play for the football club. They don't feel that bad about him going, seems they would rather keep his midfield partner Josh Simpson.

All the best to Hope though.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 09 Jan 2013, 2:29 pm

I wouldn't say he's too inexperienced, he just can't tackle Laugh

I'd agree that Simpson is more important, as is Dannie Bulman, so we'll cope with our midfield, Akpan has been our box to box CM and one of our top scorers, and will do well at Reading as he's only going to get better.

And he'd officially signed for Reading hours before your "Seems Hope Akpan is going to Reading" Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 09 Jan 2013, 3:13 pm

Crawley need a change of manager imo. Wonder if SOD could be persuaded to make an emotional return
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 09 Jan 2013, 3:37 pm

How do Crawley need a change of manager?

Barker is doing a fantastic job compared to the budget other sides have, and there not even a million miles away from the play offs and i think marky can confirm this but there main goal from the start was too avoid relegation.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 09 Jan 2013, 3:40 pm

Damn, thats the equivalent of going fishing and landing a Pigeon Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 09 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

GSC wrote:Damn, thats the equivalent of going fishing and landing a Pigeon Laugh

haha fair play clap

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 10 Jan 2013, 5:32 pm

Seems Matt Sparrow has joined you lot.

I am a huge Sparrow fan, he was a big buy for us in the season when we won the league one title. He was in and out of the side throughout of last season and i have always said his attitude is excellent. Will never forget his wonder goal in our 3-0 win against the Southampton scum last season. He wasnt even registered as a player this year and Poyet has been trying to find him a new club throughout the season. Glad he has finally found one, and good that he will still be living in the Sussex area.

All the best to him at Crawley, good buy for you lot.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 10 Jan 2013, 6:51 pm

Free transfer too. Sparrow is Akpan's replacement for free, probably a good deal overall.

GSC, how's McLeish settling in? Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 10 Jan 2013, 6:56 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:How do Crawley need a change of manager?

Barker is doing a fantastic job compared to the budget other sides have, and there not even a million miles away from the play offs and i think marky can confirm this but there main goal from the start was too avoid relegation.

BARKER OUT!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 10 Jan 2013, 6:57 pm

Marky wrote:Free transfer too. Sparrow is Akpan's replacement for free, probably a good deal overall.

Hes finally told Camp to **** off Cool
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 10 Jan 2013, 9:41 pm

Marky wrote:Free transfer too. Sparrow is Akpan's replacement for free, probably a good deal overall.

Ill imagine he is your highest paid player though.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Jan 2013, 1:46 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:

Ill imagine he is your highest paid player though.

Maybe he is, but players like Scott Davies and Richard Brodie are now off the wagebill and they were on far too much money (thanks again Steve Evans), plus he's only on a 6 month deal, so the club have probably seen it as a worthwhile investment.

Very strong rumours Kyle McFadzean's off this month in a £1m+ deal to a Championship club.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

Who you lot got tomorrow. Carlisle away?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 18 Jan 2013, 6:26 pm

Not anymore
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

That's a heck of a trip on a Saturday. On a Tuesday night that is incredible. That must test the loyalty of fans.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:35 pm

It was Carlisle, so they've got to come to us on a Tuesday. So Frak em.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:49 am

Christ, ill be surprised if they take anything over 50. Even so that would still be good from them.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 21 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

Big Claude Davis has left for Rotherham, contract cancelled by mutual consent due to Claude becoming a father again and his family home being in Sheffield, he requested to be closer to home.

All the best Claude

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

Rotherham is a club going places, fantastic new stadium. Long term they have a good future, good move for Claude. But i would of seen out the season with Crawley if i was him as they too can still make history this season.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

It wasn't for footballing reasons Nick, he's moved to a club who's offered him good money and are close to his family home where his new baby is.

Hope we can keep McFadzean now otherwise we'll be really light on centre backs.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Jan 2013, 7:00 am

Mustapha Dumbuya (right back) has joined following his release from Portsmouth, and Connor Essam (centre back) is joining from Gillingham imminently.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next