The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

+15
Fernando
BlueCoverman
CFCNick
Dolphin Ziggler
goldwolf
Gregers
Tommy_606
davidl1061
Bull
GSC
Blade
Good Golly I'm Olly
cherriesfna
NickisBHAFC
Marky
19 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 9 Empty The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Marky Sun 23 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi.

The Crawley Town thread, for all things loosely and tediously linked to Crawley Town FC.

"We're going down, I'm yelling timber..."

Last edited by Marky on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by The_Enigma Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm

You travelling up this neck of the woods on Friday for the relegation 6-Pointer against Crewe Marky?

I'll be there but think it'll be a very tight game. Think Crewe will be able to breath for the next 3 games if they take the points but I guess it depends on which Alex side turn up. How's Pogba fairing up since his arrival?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The unofficial "No-one cares about Crawley Town" thread

Post by Marky Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:35 pm

Mathias Pogba showed promise, but he runs out of energy at the 55 minute mark and is subbed off at 60, when he plays that is. No stamina. Amazed he's the brother of Paul Pogba really.

I was tempted but I'm going to be working a nightshift on Thursday night so will just be at home Friday, if I could get the train it would have made it more likely but engineering works mean best bet is a coach and I hate coach travel Laugh

I'd take a draw but feel we need to win. Crewe's injury time win at Sheff Utd was a sickener for us.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:45 pm

Pogba's only really had one good season at League 1 Level. Crewe were starting to build their team around him until just days before the start of the season he decided that he wanted to up sticks and move closer to his brother so Paul Pogba paid the transfer fee in which Pogba only played a couple of times all season before being released. When Paul was at Manchester United, he often used to attended and watch his brother and believe Nick Powell still attends when he can.

Left a bit of a sour taste so I'm sure he'll be up for the occasion when he returns to South Cheshire on Friday.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 06 Apr 2015, 9:27 am

Was a nervous 0-0 by the sound of it, Oldham at home today is must win if we're going to stay up.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 06 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

You will beat Oldham today. Tbh I think Youl stay up, Dean Saunders is football genius.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:44 am

The writing is on the wall after losing two 6 pointers in the past 4 days, 2-1 at Scunthorpe on Saturday and then embarrassingly 5-0 at Walsall last night. The crazy thing is, we still have a chance.

Notts County at home this Saturday, the definition of "must win". For both sides.

We've also got to get results from Peterborough away and Coventry at home, but if we don't beat Notts County then its probably over.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:31 am

You owe Walsall an apology for wasting their time,

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:26 am

This post was made by NickisBHAFC who is currently on your ignore list.

Best decision ever.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Beat Notts 2-0. Next stage is hoping Notts and Orient don't win their game in hand on Tuesday. Following that is Peterborough away on Saturday.

Only annoyance is after months of "aiming for 50 points", we're now on 50 points and 50 points isn't enough Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 20 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm

Dean Saunders football genius.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Apr 2015, 7:21 am

Huge results last night. Notts County 1-3 Preston and Rochdale 1-0 Orient means if we beat Peterborough and Notts/Orient don't win, or if we draw and Notts/Orient lose, we're mathematically safe!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 03 May 2015, 2:46 pm

Sorry to see you go down. But I've you're gonna bottle your last 2 games, can only blame yourselves.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 May 2015, 8:55 am

Wasn't just last two, we lost 4 of our last 5.

Fortunately Dean Saunders is a football genius... Right?

Made poor substitutions in the last two to lose from winning positions. Even though he's better than Gregory I'm not convinced totally about Saunders staying.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 09 May 2015, 10:40 am

John Gregory has left the club Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 09 May 2015, 1:18 pm

He sucks

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 May 2015, 2:45 pm

Gregory's officially gone, but more importantly, the entire backroom staff have been offed as well. Including Paul Groves, who is just awful.

Indicates a new manager is in place and wants his own backroom team, and the possibility of Saunders being permanent manager.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9