The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 24/2

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 24/2 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 24/2

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in Pieces" blasting out around the arena. The camera's pan to the fans showing various signs;

"HOBO HAS A NICE HOUSE!"
"AUSTIN 3:16"
"SCORPION 7:25"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1ll YOU"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown broadcasting live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, from the Birmingham Bowl.

MW:Good evening RJ, some fantastic match-up's in store for the millions of viewers at home tonight.

RJ:Several fantastic singles matches, an interesting tag team match and also a huge triple threat contest.

MW:Let's get this show on the road.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 24/2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 24/2

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

RJ: Interfed cup action up first here on Lockdown, with Kenji Hidari once more in action.

MW: He represents 6CW as they attempt to keep their lead heading into Survival, whilst Rapture will be representing 6WF Tonight.

RJ: We know that Rapture is a fantastic competitor, currently the 6CW Television Champion.

“Tearaway” roars out through the speakers, and despite being the 6WF Representative, the crowd boo loudly as Rapture steps out onto the ramp. He just smiles before walking to the ring, he slides in and holds up his Church pendant.

MW: What a disgrace these fans are. Whatever Rapture has done in the past, surely we need a united front. Haven’t they seen the collapsing of team 6CW, we’ve got a chance.

“Hoodhop” hits and the boos continue as Kenji Hidari strolls out into viewing. He taunts the crowd at the top of the ramp before proceeding down to the ring, he springboards over and does a flip, showing off his athleticism.

RJ: We know this kid is a fantastically talented competitor, but he does have a tendency to be a tad hot-headed.

MW: Best way to be RJ!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, Rapture manages to push Hidari backwards against the ropes but he counters with a couple of hard roundhouse kicks to the side. Kenji then runs the ropes and attempts a sunset flip, but Rapture blocks and then counters with an Alabama slam. Hidari stumbles straight into a running enzaguri kick.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Rapture drags Hidari up to his feet, he attempts a T-Bone suplex but somehow Hidari manages to land on his feet. Rapture runs over and is met with a low dropkick to the knee, then hitting a big belly to belly suplex that launches Rapture into the turnbuckle. He then rolls up the Television Champion.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Rapture kicks out, Hidari gets to his feet and stomps down on his head. Rapture rolls to the corner and Hidari runs in and connects with a hesitation dropkick. He drags Rapture away from the corner before heading up to the top rope.

MW: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hidari gets to his feet, he waits for Rapture to rise before booting the Church member in the stomach, he goes for a brainbuster which Rapture counters with a T-Bone suplex. Hidari gets up straight into a leg lariat. Rapture covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Hidari gets the shoulder up, Rapture hits a couple of knees into the face before lifting up Hidari. Kenji goes for a clothesline, Rapture ducks and then nails a pele kick. Kenji stumbles backwards against the ropes, Rapture then nails a big belly to belly suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

RJ: Rapture going well, a very even match.

The TV Champion gets to his feet, he goes to whip Hidari to the corner but the Japanese star launches Rapture in towards the corner, he nails a whisper in the wind. He then returns to the top rope...

MW: Going for the fall from grace...

RJ: WHAT A MOVE! LEAPING DOUBLE KNEE FROM HIDARI!

MW: And an Island Driver!

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

Rapture barely gets the shoulder up, Hidari rises to his feet and looks down frustrated. He waits for the 6WF Star to rise before sending him into the canvas with a big German suplex. Rapture walks straight into a tornado kick!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Again Rapture barely kicks out, Hidari gets to his feet and waits for Rapture to rise, boot to the gut...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.........................2..............................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: NO WAY! Rapture just won’t give in.

*Hidari gets to his feet angrily, he drops to the outside...

RJ: What’s he doing? Why’s he got the TV Title?

*Hidari slides back in...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Disqualification, Hidari just Rapture with the TV Title.

RJ: Sheer frustration, he couldn’t put Rapture away so has now cost his team the chance to get a bigger points advantage.

MW:No bother to me, 6WF fighting their way back into this contest.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:10 pm

*The action starts in the backstage area with Hobo, who is stood alongside Clarissa.

Clarissa:Good evening Hobo, you have requested this time, so what is it you'd like to say?

Hobo:Last week I was very kindly given a bit of time away, I enjoyed a holiday and recharged my batteries a little, which is fair enough considering I've been in acton pretty much every week since I returned.

But I still kept on top of what was happening, I still watched last week's Lockdown. And I saw James McManus say some very interesting things, the one that recurs the most is his claim to be the future.

The future of what exactly? The Chaos fan club? But then I was told he means that he is the future of the company. Why does there always need to be a future? And more specifically, why does that future always have to be some kid? Is that a requirement?

Because I don't believe McManus is the future. I think I am the future of this company. This isn't backstage politics, this isn't me holding youngsters back. This is about me being in my best condition in my career, peak physical fitness and in good form. For the future, I suggest everyone looks to the past a little, look to me.

Clarissa:Thanks for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

RJ: Welcome back from the break lady's and gentleman, We have another singles match for you and that is Uryu Ishida v Nay Bother with Logan Kincade at ring side for support, Who do you think will win this one Michael?

MW: It has to be Uryu with his hight and speed I think will be too much for Nay Bother but you can never count out Nay bother he's tough as they come.

The crowd then cheer when Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hit the arena speakers and pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and then Uryu Ishida then runs out pauses at the top of the ramp and puts his arm in the air and then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring, Uryu then jumps onto the top turn buckle and lays down on the ropes to wait for his opponent as the crowd cheer on.

RJ: A little bit of arrogance shown there from Uryu.

MW: But could it be over confidence from Uryu, He might just lose if he gets to confident.

The crowd again cheer as I thought the law by The clash hits and then pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and then Nay Bother comes out from round the curtain with Logan Kincade at his side, They both give each other a high five and then storm down the ramp tagging fans as they go Logan Kincade stays on the out side of the ring as Nay Bother slides under the bottom rope as Uryu then jumps down the top rope and meets Nay Bother in the centre of the ring.

RJ: This is gonna be one hell of a match up, You can see the tension in the ring all ready between these to great super stars.

MW: Yeah, You can bet on that RJ, The referee has finished checking Uryu and Nay Bother out and hes ready to get things started.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The crowd goes wild as the two men start to circle the ring and then go to lock up Uryu starts to get the upper hand and backs up Nay to the corner of the ring and Breaks the hold when the referee intervenes, Uryu then taps the chest of Nay with both hands and moves back to the centre of the ring and smiles at Nay Bother who looks a little mad.

RJ: Uryu showing his strength there being the bigger man in this match up.

MW: Yeah but don't count out Nay Bother he is one tough son of a gun.

Nay Bother then begins to smile and walks over to Uryu and slaps him in the face and then kicks him in the gut and drives him hard into the mat with a DDT, Nay then rolls him over and goes for the pin.

Kick out...........

RJ: Uryu walked right into that slap in the face but look at Uryu his face has turned bright read with anger.

MW: I don't think Nay Bother should have slapped Uryu in the face there it has got him into a spot of Bother, No pun intended there RJ:

Uryu kicks out as the crowd cheer and then both men get to there feet Uryu then slaps Nay in the face and drive Nay to the mat with a DDT and then goes for the pin.

Kick out...............

RJ: Uryu giving a taste of Nay's own medicine.

Nay kick's out, Both men stand to there feet and stare into each others eye and Kincade on the out side is shouting encouragement towards Nay Bother as the crowd continue to cheer for both 6WF wrestlers.

They go to lock up once more and Nay spins round to the back of Uryu and has grabbed the head of Uryu and has him in a side head lock and then Uryu leans back and then pushes Nay to the ropes and dopes a standing drop kick to the face and sends Nay crashing to the mat, Uryu then runs at the ropes and bounces of the second rope with a moon song and lands on top of Nay and goes for the cover.

Kick out.................

RJ: Great move there from Uryu nearly pulled of the win.

MW: It's gonna take more then that to beat Nay Bother you should know that RJ.

Nay kicks out just as the referee is gonna put him arm to the mat for the three count, Uryu picks up Nay Irish whips him to the corner of the ring and then does a running high knee to the face of Nay the grabs Nays head and goes for a running DDT, Nay bounces of the mat and lands on his back in the centre of the ring, Uryu then points to the top rope and leaps high in the air and lands a frog splash on Nay and then goes for the cover.

RJ: Yes, Uryu has done it what a move from the man from Nottingham.

MW: No wait, What the hell is Logan Kincade doing, Hes on the apron distracting the referee.

Kincade jumps onto the apron to distract the referee as Uryu has got the cover, Uryu then turns round and see's Kincade on the apron he jumps up to his feet runs at Kincade and crack hits him on the back of the head with a Enzaguri, Kincade crashes to the floor on the out side of the ring and then Uryu turns to referee to tell him to get the count on as Uryu then goes for the cover.

Kick out................

RJ: God damn it, Uryu had the match won but for the interference of ~Kincade, He has no business being out at ring side any way.

MW: He's just giving support to his new friend Nay Bother that's all and was trying to get a closer view of the match by getting on the apron.

RJ: That's bull and you know it Michael.

The crowd boo as Nay gets the shoulder up, Uryu just can't beleave Nay kick out and starts to reign punches to the head of Nay Bother who then pushes Uryu of him and rolls out under the bottom rope rope to try and get a breather.

Uryu follows Nay to the out side and they start to trade punches when Uryu goes to Irish whip Nay but nay does a reversal and Irish whips Uryu into the steel steps, Nay then picks up Uryu and rams Uryu's back hard onto the ring apron and then onto the guard rail and then rolls Uryu under the bottom rope and into the ring, Nay follows and goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: So close from Nay there, I thought he had Uryu then?

MW: Me too RJ but Uryu just kicked out and is still in this match.

The have mixed reaction for Nay Bother as he holds his arm in the air and Logan Kincade is starting to come round from the Enzaguri he took from Uryu early on in the match and starts to applaud Nay Bother.

Nay then urges for Uryu to get to feet and goes for the spear but Uryu moves out of the way and Nay hits his shoulder hard on the steel ring post as the crowd cheer towards Uryu he grabs Nay Bother and goes for the pin once more.

RJ: what the hell, Not again, Uryu has had this match won twice all ready but once again Kincade distracts the ref from counting to three.

Uryu looks round and see's Kincade on the apron who then jumps down to the floor and smiles at Uryu who looks furious then the crowd cheer when they see Dexter Morgan storm down the ramp and clotheslines Kincade hard to the floor and then picks Kincade up and scoops him with a hard body slam to the mat, Morgan then shouts at Uryu to go for the pin.

RJ: Yes, This time Uryu gets the pin, and about time too.

MW: what the hell was dexter doing out here, He had no business coming down the ramp.

RJ: Well you could say the same thing about Logan Kincade, Lets get the official word from Mike Bird.

Mike Bird: And the winner of the match via one fall is

Uryu Ishidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The crowd cheer as Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hits and the referee holds Uryu's arm in the air for the win and dexter Morgan climbs into the ring and celebrates with Uryu as they look down at Nay Bother who is writhing about in agony holding his shoulder.

RJ: Another great match here tonight and plenty more to come, We will be right back after this short break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

*Clarke James is stood backstage, he has the European Title rested over his shoulder. The crowd cheer him loudly...

Clarke James:Well it seems like I'm a wanted man doesn't it? Scorpion, James McManus, Hobo...they are all talking about winning titles here in 6WF. And I assume that is targetted at me.

It won't be the Hardcore Championship, whatever Scorpion says, that seems to be tied up between Sainty and Cassius. The Freeweight Title is over in 6CW-Land these days, which leaves me. Clarke James, European Champion.

Clarke James, a true Champion. These guys are all saying they deserve a shot at my title. I'd fight you all tonight if you wanted, but as it is, you have matches and I've got a week off. But whoever Danny McGraw reveals as my opponent, I look forward to giving them the chance to fight for...but ultimately lose out on their quest for this title.

I'm going to bring back some respect to this belt.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:39 pm

*Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are shown backstage, Logan is clearly seething when he is approached by Uryu.

Logan Kincade:No Morgan, no blindside attack?

Uryu:Now come on Logan that isn't fair! After all, how many times did you get involved in that match on behalf of Nay. Unlucky by the way Nay, that was a fantastic match.

*Nay nods his head sheepishly.

Logan Kincade:The difference being I was officialy involved in the match, where as Dexter Morgan was not.

Uryu:I am not in control of the actions of my tag team partner, as you well know. But I do have a proposition.

Logan Kincade:Oh what's that then?

Uryu:Well things are clearly annoying you Logan, and this feud is beginning to turn the fans against all of us, and that's not what I wanted and I know it is not what you want.

We need to settle this. So how about it, at Survival, one last tag team match between our two sides, to finally prove who the better team are?

*Kincade nods his head.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:47 pm

Match 3
Hobo vs James McManus

RJ: The 3rd singles match of the evening up next here on Lockdown, and it promises to be a very exciting contest.

MW: Sure does, as Hobo squares off against James McManus. On one side we have a veteran competitor, the other a young superstar.

RJ: Also a big clash in styles, McManus is very much a technical wrestler whilst Hobo is very unorthodox with his offence.

“Final countdown” hits and the crowd boo as James McManus steps out onto the top of the stage. He smiles to himself before proceeding down the ramp and towards the ring, where he steps in through the middle rope. He waits impatiently as...

“Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers as Hobo sprints out into sight. He runs down to the ring, the crowd chanting Trash TV as he tags the hands of the fans. He slides in, leaping up to stare down James McManus.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, McManus goes for a boot to the stomach but Hobo grabs it. He spins McManus 360 before knocking him down with a big right-handed punch. McManus gets to his feet and Hobo sends in his down n out punching combo which forces McManus against the ropes. Hobo whips him out across the ring, then bounces off the opposite ropes nailing a leaping knee to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Hobo hits a couple of fist drops into the face of McManus before lifting him up in a front facelock. He sets up for a double arm DDT, which McManus blocks then counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Hobo stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a big spinebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

RJ: Technical ability of McManus on show there.

James McManus tries to put Hobo into a boston crab but Hobo boots him away into the corner. McManus leaps up and lands on the 2nd rope, Hobo runs in but McManus hits a vicious shoot kick to the stomach. He leaps down off the 2nd rope and throws Hobo shoulder-first into the steel ring post. McManus then retreats before running in and connecting with a knee trembler. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

RJ: The upturn in the form and fortunes of James McManus recently has been quite remarkable, why do you think that is?

MW: Obviously he is learning from one of the best in Chaos, but I think that bit of independence he has been given by no longer teaming with The Fanatic, coupled with some very close losses to top competitors, has really given him a confident boost. He wrestles with a lot more freedom.

McManus rises to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Hobo before lifting him to his feet. McManus whips him across the ring and then hits a powerbomb on the rebound. Hobo walks straight into a snap suplex as he rises, McManus spins on the ground changing the hold to an armbar. He lifts up Hobo and knocks him down with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

McManus walks towards the corner, he steadies himself on the top rope before going for a crossbody...Hobo catches him across the chest and then hits a fallaway slam. McManus stumbles to his feet and straight into a knee to the stomach followed up with a running neckbreaker. He covers.

Hobo brings McManus to his feet, he throws him against the ropes, Hobo then ducks down to scoop McManus over his shoulders. He walks backwards and connects with a flapjack down on the top rope, McManus spins to the centre of the ring and is met with a Double Arm DDT.

RJ: This is where Hobo can be dangerous, when he gets to put together a long series of offence.

MW: His moves chain together very well...running splash!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Hobo drags James McManus to the corner, he then sprints in and connects with the Bum Rush. Hobo waits for McManus to move forward from the corner, he sets up for a torture rack but McManus rolls down the back.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Hobo barely kicks out in time, James McManus lifts Hobo up and sets up for a Tombstone, Hobo drops down the back and then nails the Soft Shoe Shuffle! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.................Kick out!

This time it is McManus who kicks out in time, Hobo sets up for the Hobo Cuddle but McManus fights his way out...

RJ: MK ULTRA!

Ref: 1.......................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Big win for James McManus tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:51 pm

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch vs JJ Johnson

RJ: Triple threat action lined up next here for you on Lockdown, a contest between 3 of 6WF’s top talents.

MW: No doubt about that RJ, Marshall Murdoch and JJ Johnson really are top competitors.

RJ: And Blue Dragon.

MW: Supposedly so.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then walking to the ring purposefully. He steps into the ring.

RJ: We know Marshall has got his eyes on the world title, a win here tonight would certainly elevate him into that bracket.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyro’s. He runs down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans on both sides of the aisle before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Blue Dragon has been at loggerheads with JJ Johnson for the past couple of months, but his ultimate ambition is also the world title.

MW: He’ll have to get past JJ to earn that accolade.

“Remember the name” roars out and the crowd erupt as JJ Johnson runs out onto the ramp. He gives the coalition salute before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands before springboarding in.

RJ: JJ interfered in Blue Dragon’s singles match with Marshall last week, costing him the match.

MW: JJ has clearly had enough of having to put up with Blue Dragon, finally wants to get him out of his hair.

Ding, Ding, ding!

JJ immediately steps away, leaving the action to Marshall Murdoch and Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon and Marshall lock-up, Blue Dragon forces Marshall backwards against the ropes only for Murdoch to hit a kick to the leg, Blue Dragon falls to one knee and Marshall then proceeds to hit a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the back before running off the ropes and hitting a bulldog! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Murdoch hauls Blue Dragon to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and ducks his head, Blue Dragon tries to leap over into a sunset flip but Murdoch holds him before getting to a fully vertical base and drilling Blue Dragon to the canvas with an Alabama slam. Blue Dragon rises to his feet and Murdoch hits him with a sidewalk slam!

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon again kicks out, Marshall places him into a seated abdominal stretch. Slowly Blue Dragon rises to his feet only for Marshall to drill him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam.

Murdoch waits for Blue Dragon to get to his feet before hitting a low dropkick followed by a vicious roundhouse kick to the head. Blue Dragon slumps to the canvas and Murdoch hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon is lifted to his feet by Murdoch, he runs the ropes going for Marshall Law(Trouble in paradise) but Blue Dragon manages to avoid the kick. Murdoch lands on his feet but turns around straight into a big boot from Blue Dragon. The big scouser then leans over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up, but is now Blue Dragon who is firmly in the ascendancy. Blue Dragon brings Marshall to his feet only to knock him down with a leaping knee, Murdoch stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring before connecting with a spinning side slam on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon brings Murdoch to his feet, he fires him into the corner and hits a succession of body punches, he then runs into the corner...

MW: WOW!

RJ: What a clothesline! Knocking Marshall down to the outside.

Blue Draogn turns around straight into a plancha spear from JJ. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

RJ: JJ’s big match experience evident there, bided his time and now taking advantage.

JJ gets to his feet, he waits for Blue Dragon to rise before firing off his trademark boxing combo, backing Blue Dragon into the corner. JJ hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the gut, before allowing BD forward straight into a samoan drop. He makes a cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

JJ waits impatiently for Blue Dragon to rise, before whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Blue Dragon gets to his feet, he receives a boot to the gut followed by an implant DDT. Another cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

MW: JJ really dominating here, showing his superiority over Blue Dragon.

JJ finally slows the match down by putting Blue Dragon into a seated rear waistlock. He hits a couple of stiff elbows into the back of the head, before dragging Blue Dragon up and connecting with a German Suplex. Blue Dragon gets to his feet, JJ hits an electric chair drop falling back into a cover.

Ref; 1...............2.............Kick out!

Another kick out from Blue Dragon, JJ goes to the top rope...

MW: Flying clothesline...

RJ: BIG BOOT!

Blue Dragon hits a big boot on JJ as he flies through the air, the American falling to the mat. JJ spins to his feet and Blue Dragon runs off the ropes knocking him down with a high knee. JJ gets to his feet slowly and Blue Dragon connects with a big powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

JJ kicks out, Blue Dragon hits a succession of punches to the face with a side headlock applied. Slowly JJ is brought to his feet and runs off the ropes and connects with a bulldog. JJ spins to his feet and Blue Dragon hits a boot to the gut...

RJ: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon clenches JJ by the throat, he lifts him to his feet but JJ fights out of the chokeslam attempt and runs the ropes, but Blue Dragon counters with a spear! He then fires off a series of big punches into the face. He rolls away and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

JJ again kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts up JJ and has him in a bearhug position...

MW: Springboard dropkick from Murdoch on Blue Dragon...MARSHALL LAW!

RJ: Quick-fire combo!

Ref: 1.....................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Murdoch has snuck in and stole this one...

MW: Sign of a true champion RJ.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Match 5
Cassius Zhi/Longinus vs The Saint/Scorpion

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And it intertwines two feuds together very nicely, as Cassius Zhi teams with Longinus to take on The Saint and Scorpion.

RJ: Another interesting perspective on the match is the long-term rivalry Scorpion had with Saint, now they are forced into teaming together.

“I won’t do what you tell me” hits and the crowd boo as Scorpion strolls out onto the ramp. He strides to the ring before stepping through the middle rope and awaiting his tag team partner...

MW: Scorpion been very impressive since joining forces with Danny McGraw...

RJ: Well he’s had enough opportunities handed to him.

“Monster” blasts out and the boo’s go up a notch as The Saint paces out onto the ramp. He storms down to the ring, sliding in and looking across at Scorpion, the two share an uneasy handshake.

RJ: The Saint is the Hardcore Champion, and last week saw him show why he is the Hardcore Champion with a vicious beatdown of Diablo in an attempt to get into the head of Cassius Zhi.

MW: Though it didn’t seem to work.

“Strength in Numbers” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Longinus runs out onto the ramp. He proceeds to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

RJ: Longinus looking for some revenge on Scorpion...

MW: And now the man we’ve all been waiting for...

“They Say” hits and the crowd erupt as Cassius Zhi strides out onto the stage amidst an array of pyro’s. He smirks as the crowd start up a “Cassius gonna K1ll you” chant, before stepping down to the ring.

MW: Zhi looking pumped up tonight.

RJ: Maybe that beatdown of Diablo affected him more than he let on?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion starts off in the ring with Cassius. The two men lock up, Zhi forces Scorpion back into the corner where he then fires off a series of roundhouse kicks to the side. Scorpion falls forward, Zhi throws him to the mat and then runs the ropes, connecting with an elbow smash down into the face. Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Cassius rises to his feet, he hits a series of hard kicks into the back. He then rolls Scorpion onto his back, before hitting a reverse curb stomp repeatedly. Cassius then locks in a grounded abdominal stretch, he brings Scorpion to his feet before drilling him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Zhi lifts up Scorpion, he hits two punches to the head followed by a knee to the stomach and then a scissors kick. He then tags in Longinus, who goes to the top rope. Scorpion rises to his feet only to be knocked down by a flying clothesline.

Longinus lifts up Scorpion, he goes for a suplex but Scorpion blocks, before hitting one of his own. Longinus stumbles to his feet straight into a big spinebuster from Scorpion. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he stomps down viciously at the head of Longinus who rolls into the corner. Scorpion slinghosts Longinus into the turnbuckle, he falls into the canvas and Scorpion then connects with a people’s elbow.

MW: Blind tag there from The Saint.

*Saint steps in past Scorpion, who looks at him angrily. Saint makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The Saint drags Longinus to his feet, he whips him out across the ring before nailing a gorilla press slam. Longinus rises to his feet and Saint sends him to the mat with a high-impact spear. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Longinus kicks out, The Saint waits for him to rise before nailing an implant DDT. He then walks towards zhi.

MW: Not sure that is the best idea!

Saint starts mocking Zhi, he just smiles as The Saint turns around straight into a roll-up from Longinus.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Longinus gets to his feet sharply, he hits a dropkick to the head and Saint rolls to the ropes. Longinus lifts him up, launching him out across the ring and hitting a knee to the stomach followed by a neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Saint kicks out, Longinus waits for The Saint to rise before nailing a belly to belly suplex. Sainty then stumbles up straight into a backbreaker from Longinus, he falls back to the corner and tags in Cassius...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Saint just about kicks out, Scorpion steps into the ring as he looked to try and save the match. Longinus is quickly over and dumps Scorpion to the outside, he then runs the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

In the ring, Cassius sets up The Saint for Dragon’s Fury but Saint blocks the boot, he spins Zhi and then hits a boot to the stomach followed by the divine destroyer! Cover.

Ref:1 .............2.................Kick out!

Now it is Zhi’s turn to barely gets the shoulder up, Saint lifts Cassius to his feet and goes for The Saint’s Row, but Cassius elbows out...

RJ: DRAGONS FURY!

MW: And then the Frog Splash connects!

Ref: 1...........................2.................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A big win for Zhi!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

*Longinus is shown in the backstage area, he approaches the office of Danny McGraw.

Danny McGraw:What the hell do you want?

Longinus:Just came to tell you I wouldn't start booking in a show for where Scorpion can have his shot at the hardcore title.

Danny McGraw:Why's that then Longinus? Got something planned?

Longinus:No not really, but I hear the Board of Directors do. You see they aren't best pleased with the actions of Alex Walker and Genesis over in 6CW, so they want to make sure that the moral standards remain in 6WF...meaning no freebies or give-aways to your flavour of the month.

But they need a viable alternative, and considering the record I have held over Scorpion since Betrayal, well let's just say I'm in pole position.

Have a good day Danny.

*Longinus walks out

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:11 pm

*Cassius Zhi is shown being led through the backstage area by Miss Jessica...

Miss Jessica:Come on Cassy, we've got a party to go to and I've still not decided what to wear. You can help me decide, come on let's go...

*She leads him to a sleek black limo, the man opens the door, Jessica steps in with the driver taking a quick look at Jessica, before looking up to see Zhi staring him down. He quickly moves round to the front...

Miss Jessica:Can you put that DVD on please Driver? You know the one I chose earlier...

*A Film starts playing...

Miss Jessica:No not this one, what is this anyway?

*Zheng is shown backstage, he is watching The Artist on a monitor. He has a wide smile on his face which turns to a snarl as the Monitor switches off. He starts shaking his head and hitting the top of the monitor but to no avail.

He gets to his feet but walks straight into a title shot from The Saint who has appeared out of nowhere. The Saint grabs the chair which Zheng was sat on, he then pummels it into the head of Zheng repeatedly.

Zheng looks KO'd, but Saint isn't finished there. He picks up the monitor and smashes it into the head of Zheng. He lifts up Cassius' brother and then hits an RKO onto the chair.

Saint:Suffering in silence Cassius. You thought you got the better of me earlier tonight, when this had already happened. You can't keep suffering in silence like your brother Cassius, admit this is hurting you.

*Saint smirks down the camera.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:06 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson vs Crime Lord W/ Chaos as guest commentator

MW: Wow, I have been looking forward to this all night!

RJ: It is now time for our Main Event folks, and for this match we will be joined on commentary by the reigning undisputed champion, Chaos!

MW: YES!

“Granite” blasts out through the speakers, the crowd boo as Chaos steps out onto the ramp with his undisputed title resting around his waist. He proceeds down to the ring with a swagger in his step, he grabs a chair from underneath the ring and sets it up near the commentary table.

MW: Chaos great to see you!

Chaos: And you Michael. Good evening RJ.

RJ: Yes and you. In this main event, Max Adamson squares off against the N01 contender to Chaos’ title, Crime Lord.

Chaos: Let’s not talk about those two losers!

RJ: They’re in the Main Event, we sort of have too.

Chaos: That’s a shame isn’t it?

“Rain Wizard” blares out through the speakers, the crowd boo loudly as The Church man walks out through a haze of pyro’s. He storms down to the ring before sliding into the ring. He stares down at Chaos.

RJ: Crime Lord has been very impressive lately...

MW: He certainly has. Are you worried about the threat he poses to you Chaos?

Chaos: No, he’s past it, he’s a hasbeen. My speed will be too much for his cumbersome power game.

RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes on the tron before “Tonight Tonight” hits and the crowd cheer for Max Adamson who sprints out onto the ramp. He leaps high into the air and the crowd cheer louder as Pyro’s go off behind him. He proceeds down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping over the top rope.

RJ: What about Adamson?

Chaos: What about him?

RJ: Does he worry you?

Chaos: Not at all. He’s like Chris Patricks, but less fun to mess with.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two big men lock-up, and neither can gain a clear advantage. They go in for a 2nd lock up and once again, no one gets an advantage. Adamson goes for the 3rd lock up but Crime Lord hits a knee up into the gut. He then pummels down on the back of Adamson, who falls back to the corner. Crime Lord runs in, hits a big boot to the head followed by a bridging suplex.

Chaos: I would have avoided that with ease, it’s all about speed. That is what separates me from these two.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Adamson before stepping back and waiting for him to rise, he then runs off the ropes and knocks Adamson to the mat with an STO. Adamson stumbles up straight into a big spinebuster from Crime Lord. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Adamson is placed into an armbar by Crime Lord, who then lifts up Max and knocks him down with a series of clotheslines. Adamson gets to his feet and is sent to the canvas with a powerbomb.

RJ: Tremendous power.

Chaos: Hurracanrana, that’s how he should have countered that. It’s what I would have done.

RJ: Yes but you’re perfect aren’t you?

Chaos: Glad you agree RJ.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord lifts him onto his feet and puts Max onto his shoulders for a powerslam but the Australian manages to drop down the back and hits a German suplex on Crime Lord. Crimey gets to his feet and Max throws him to the canvas with an arm drag, Crime Lord stumbles up and Max hits a big back body drop. Cover.

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Adamson rises to his feet and hits a couple of elbow drops down into the face. He then waits for Crime Lord to rise before booting him in the stomach, he then runs the ropes and connects with a corkscrew neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Good move from Max.

Chaos: Can I just thank you for having me out here tonight? It’s merely re-affirmed my belief that I will beat Crime Lord with ease.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Chaos: I mean even Adamson is giving him a tough match.

Adamson lifts up Crime Lord, he monkey flips him into the corner. Adamson runs in going for a clothesline but Crime Lord body drops him. Adamson lands on the turnbuckle, Crime Lord turns around and gets suplexed to the outside.

Adamson steps out and smiles at Chaos mocking him. Adamson then lifts up Crime Lord and slams him to the floor, again taunting Chaos. “Enjoying this?”

Adamson then lines up a running boot...SMASH!

*Chaos leaps up out of his chair, picks it up and smashes it into the head of Max. Crime Lord looks up confused, he goes towards Max to take advantage but Chaos hits him with the chair as well.

MW: I don’t think Chaos took too kindly to being mocked by Max.

RJ: Bit sensitive isn’t he?

MW: He’s our champion, he can be what he wants.

RJ: That’s all we have time for.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down