The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 29/09/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 29/09/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 29/09/11

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

"Rest in pieces" blazez out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Lockdown goes to air with a series of pyro's exploding off at the top of the stage. The crowd's cheers increase as the lights temporarily pan to the rafters, where the mask of Clarke James is laid out.

"JUDAS HAS RETURNED"
"WHO WANTS A 10 SECOND HERO?"
"THE PRODUCERS RULE"
"BRING ON THE PAIN"
"IS THAT A EUPHEMISM?"

*The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary desk.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown! We are broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl, on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. I'm RJ and what a show we have in store for you tonight, and I will be guiding you through the action with my broadcast partner, Michael Wire. Good evening Michael!

MW:Good evening RJ, and to the millions of you watching from home! What a tremendous show we have in store for you tonight.We have four great singles matches, a very intriguing tag team match and then a huge MAIN EVENT to finish off the night.

RJ:You're right Michael that Main Event will be massive, the Church of Hero will come face to face with Clarke James, who unveiled himself last week as the man who has been up in the rafters causing havoc these past few months.What a shock that was for Hero.

MW:But first we understand tonight will start off with an announcement from Danny McGraw.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 29/09/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 29/09/11

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

RJ:Folks we are just like you, we have absolutely no idea what Danny McGraw is intending to announce right now.

MW:Hopefully he's banned Clarke James, how great would that be?

"Run this town" blasts out through the speakers, the crowd boo loudly as Danny McGraw strolls out onto the stage.He walks down the ramp flanked by security guards before stepping into the ring and being handed a microphone.

*Crowd boo loudly

Danny McGraw:Shut up already damn it! You think I enjoy being out here addressing all of you? I'd much rather be backstage trying to make this show run as smoothly as possible, the 6CW ratings are catching us up slowly, though Alex Walker saying they are ahead of us in the ratings is complete rubbish.

But I'm not out here to bad-mouth Walker, Genesis or 6CW...unfortunately.I am in fact, depending on your feelings about the two men in question, the bearer of bad news.As you all know, last week saw a vicious attack from the Church of Hero on one half of our tag team champions Castiguer. For those of you who didn't see this, well here's the shocking footage one more time.

*Replays

Crime Lord lifts up Castiguer and hits him with a powerbomb, whilst Rapture is on the outside bringing in a 2nd chair. He sits the chair up in the middle of the ring and then drills Castiguer head-first into the char with the New Dawn.

Rapture rolls away, Crime Lord lifts up Castiguer and performs his finishing move, the Custody, onto the chair. They motion up the ramp and out walks Marshall Murdoch, he is again carrying a steel chair, with one of those in the ring no longer in the shape of a chair. Murdoch rolls in, Crime Lord and Rapture lift up Castiguer and throw him into the path of Murdoch who hits the Marshall Law Kick!

With Castiguer flat out on the mat, Rapture places one chair under his face, all 3 men then go to the canvas and bow down. Slowly, Hero walks out onto the ramp to a series of boos. He stands still momentarily before walking down to the ring. He steps through the ropes, one by one his disciples left their heads.

Hero then picks up the 2nd steel chair in the ring...

RJ: NO! NO!

MW: CON-CHAIR-TO!

RJ: AND AGAIN! THIS IS SICK! GET THEM OUT OF THERE DAMN IT!

Rapture, Crime Lord and Marshall hold up the KO’d Castiguer and Hero performs a blessing on him. The 4 men stand tall in the middle of the ring, EMT’s come rushing down the ramp and slide past the COH, who finally leave the ring. Further EMT’s come rushing out with a stretcher.

*Back to live action

RJ:It just gets worse every time you see it.

Danny McGraw:You may be wondering why I am surrounded by security guards.The simple answer is I know that the following announcement is going to severley urine off one man backstage, and I'd like him to know this is not only my decision, but an executive decion made by the board.

Castiguer has severe injuries, broken bones, internal bleeding.He's going to be out for a long time, in fact the doctors have said he'll be lucky if he ever gets to wrestle again. Which unfortunately leaves myself and the board of directors with no other choice but to address Angelo Anneire and tell him that as of tonight, he is no longer a tag team champion.

These titles will remain vacant until Payback, I will wait until our final show before making a decision on who is to compete for these titles. Any tag teams out there who want the gold, well here's your time to shine.

*McGraw leaves the ring.

RJ:How heartless can you be? Stripping Anneire of the title as his best friend is lay in a hospital bed on a drip!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

*The action immediately goes into the backstage area where The Saint is shown in Miss Jessica's Locker-Room.

Miss Jessica:Like did you see that Sainty? Another title that I could have! Another notch on my belt, it'll soon be as big as Clarissa's belt, although that's because she's a fat,ugly <beep>. It would be like totally awesome if you and Scorpy won those belts.

Saint:No offence to "scorpy" but I'm not exactly too keen on going into the tag team division, I'm an individual Jessica.This arrangement is mutually beneficial for all three of us, we can help each other out. But I don't want to be saving Scorpion's ass every week.

*Scorpion steps into the room.

Scorpion:Sainty you know everything you say is being relayed on a monitor? I just saw what you said, and I'm not exactly too keen on you either.

The Saint:Well I am glad we can agree on something Scorpion. But for now I've got a match to deal with.

Scorpion:Yes talking of that match Sainty, make sure you try and beat Eagle.I could really do with you giving him a good beating, after all I still have my rematch clause for the Hardcore Title don't I? I might even use it tonight.

The Saint:Oh I'll beat him alright, but it won't be for your benefit.It'll be for mine, If I beat him then I've got more than a good claim to the Hardcore Title, the one belt I've never won in this company, the one belt that would make me a Grand Slam Champion, a bona fide legend.Something you can only dream of!

*The Saint stares down Scorpion, before leaving the room.

Scorpion:Who the hell does he think he is? I'm tempted to help Eagle win myself...

Jessica:Don't be silly Scorpy.And you won't be cashing into tonight, it's not big enough.I think we wait until the right moment, the moment that will catapult you into the spotlight.

Scorpion:But why do I have to keep helping Saint? We can't stand each other.

Jessica:Well get used to it Scorpy.You may not like Sainty but he is a valuable weapon, especially when you have his trust like I do. We need him on-side, we need you two together working well. That way we can takeover from the COH as the ones controlling this company.

*Jessica smiles at Scorpion as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Match 1
James Eagle vs The Saint

“Monster” roars out and the crowd give a good reception for The Saint who walks out onto the ramp. He walks slowly to the ring, then walking around the outside of the ring before stepping in and acknowledging the crowd.

RJ: It’s been a mixed couple of weeks for this man, he lost his European title to Marshall Murdoch at Destiny, but then went onto to put in a very impressive performance in the Gold Rush, eliminating 5 men.

MW: Including extracting his own unique brand of revenge of Murdoch, I don’t think anyone who witnessed that will forget it in a hurry

RJ: Indeed, and he picked up the victory in a big tag team match last winning, pinning his opponent in this match

‘Burn Burn’ hits to a chorus of boos as James Eagle makes his way into the arena, hardcore championship sat proudly around his waist. Denzel follows him at a distance, they both make their way round to the commentary desk

MW: Are we getting a guest visit?

Eagle and Denzel approach RJ, Denzel holds out a wad of £50 notes and wafts them in front of RJ’s face. RJ hesitates before attempting to take them from Denzel’s hand, just as he takes the money Eagle slaps away RJ’s hand, knocking the money flying, before shouting out

JE: ‘I’M MONEY!’

Eagle turns around but is met by The Saint! Saint hits him with a big clothesline, before forcibly removing the title belt from Eagle’s waist, he throws Eagle in to the ring, and follows him in, the bell rings finally starting the match.

RJ: I can’t believe the Saint would blind sight someone like that, so classless.

MW: Pot? Kettle? Eagle can’t complain about anyone else lacking class

RJ: He’s loaded Wire! He can do what he wants

In the ring Saint is unloading on Eagles with a series of left and rights, he backs Eagle into a corner turnbuckle before irish whipping him across to the opposite turnbuckle and hurtling towards Eagle, nailing him with a full body splash! He then picks up Eagle and hits ‘snake eyes’ on the turnbuckle, before waiting for Eagle to turn around and ...

RJ: Divine Intervention!!!

Saint goes for the RKO but Eagle manages to react quickly and pushes Saint away, Eagle sharply exits the ring, making the ‘time out’ signal with his hands.

JE: ‘I wasn’t ready!’

RJ: Saint trying to end things early there

MW: He had to do that, he knows he can’t outlast the Eagle

Eagle calls over Denzel on the outside, who provides him with a bottle of water and a towel, Eagle takes a drink whilst Denzel goes to the crowd and offers a man some money, the man accepts and enters the arena. Denzel produces a skipping rope and hands one end to the crowd member, the two swing the rope around whilst Eagle skips in the middle to the crowd and Saint’s general bemusement.

MW: What on Earth?

RJ: He’s a finally tuned athlete Wire, he needs to prepare properly

After a few seconds of watching what has been going on outside, The Saint goes to the outside as Eagle scarpers, the Saint sets off in chase, the two complete a couple of laps around the ring before Eagle ducks in the ring, Saint follows him in but is met with a couple of double axe handles to his head.

Eagle stomps away at Saint, not allowing him to rise before running off the ropes and hitting Saint with a sliding dropkick to the head, he allows Saint to stumble back to his knees before running off the ropes again and hitting a running neckbreaker, he dives into a cover...

1..............2...............Kick out!

Eagle backs away and allows Saint to rise before running at him and hitting a jumping leg lariat, he begins to stomp away at the upper body and head of Saint, before placing Saint’s head on the bottom rope and using the top rope for leverage chokes him out with his feet (ala Christian). The referee starts the count

Eagle stops before the 5 count, before quickly starting the choke again to loud boos from the crowd, again the referee counts

Before the 5 count Eagle leaps over the top rope and slaps Saint square in the face! Saint rolls away from the bottom rope in the middle of the ring, meanwhile Eagle has climbed to the rope

RJ: Eagles gonna fly!

MW: Eagle’s gonna soar RJ. Get it right

Eagle waits for Saint to rise before flying off the turnbuckle and connecting with a missile dropkick. He dives him into a cover...

RJ: Kick out!

Eagle raises from the pin attempt, a look of visible frustration on his face

He yells at Saint to get up before locking both his arms and hitting a double underhook ddt!

Eagle goes for the cover again

MW: Wow! Kick out with authority!

Saint powers out of the pin attempt, almost throwing Eagle up into the air!

Eagle looks shocked, but doesn’t have time to compose himself as Saint runs at him knocking him down with a big clothesline, he waits to Eagle to rise before promptly clotheslining him back to the canvas.

Saint picks up Eagle and goes for a suplex, he holds Eagle up in for a few moments (ala British Bulldog)

RJ: All the blood will be rushing to Eagle’s head here

After pausing momentarily The Saint slams Eagle to the mat and lets out a huge roar which brings the crowd to life

MW: Saint’s got a new lease of life here

Saint picks up Eagle and places him in a front headlock, he squeezes down on Eagles throat for a moment, before lifting him up and hitting a huge implant ddt!

1.........2.............Eagle gets the shoulder up!

Saint picks up him again and places Eagle’s head in between his legs, he then lifts Eagle into a powerbomb position before...

RJ: Divine Force!

Saint drills Eagle to the canvas with the sit down powerbomb....

MW: It’s all over

MW: No!
RJ: The cheating son a b*tch

Unbeknownst to the referee Denzel has placed Eagle’s foot on the bottom rope, the referee spotting this just before his hand goes down for the 3 count, Denzel walks away with his hands in the air, the picture of innocence as the crowd voice their disapproval.

The Saint picks up Eagle with a thunderous look in his eye, he goes to lift Eagle to his feet but

MW: So close!

Just as Saint was bending down to pick up Eagle, he gets caught by a schoolboy roll up, just managing to kick out in time

Eagle rises to his feet first and hits Saint with a hurricanrana, he goes to whip the Saint off the ropes but

RJ: For God’s sake, what is he doing out here?

As Eagle sends Saint against the rope, Denzel hits the Saint in the back with the hardcore title, sending Saint crashing to the mat to loud boos

MW: That’s not fair!

The referee having caught what had just gone on orders Denzel to the back to the crowd’s approval

Back in the ring James Eagle is furiously arguing with the referee about that decision, he takes a wad of money from his trunks and throws it at the referees feet before spitting on the discarded money

JE: You’re not worth that!

MW: Look out James!

RJ: RKO!

1..............2..............................3!

The crowd count along with the referee as ‘Monster’ hits and the Saint’s hand is raised in victory. The replay showing Eagle turning around from the referee and walking straight into the RKO

RJ: Huge win for The Saint here

MW: Lucky though wasn’t he? It all conspired against James Eagle

RJ: Karma Michael, karma. He did put up a good fight though I’ll give him that

The show cuts to an ad break as Saint exits the ring to a good reception

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:07 pm

*The camera's go into the backstage area where Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois are shown.

Edan Ekram:Well Jerome, I think an opportunity has just landed for us. The tag team titles are now vacant, and to me we are the only viable candidates for those titles.What other teams are there that can match us? I mean Young and McManus fluked a victory last week, but apart from that what has anyone else done to deserve those titles? We've beaten the Soldiers of Fortune!

Jerome Dubois:It iz certainly a great opportunity Edan, though it iz such a shame to see my mon ami Castiguer taken out by le Church of Hero.It iz something we will have to face eventually if we become champions, zey want ze whole of 6CWF under ze control of them.

Edan Ekram:Well that isn't going to happen on my watch Dubs.You know at times I didn't see eye to eye with the Soldiers of Fortune, but one thing I do know is that they were great competitors, they earnt my respect and I earnt there's. We have to win those tag titles, we will continue to uphold the tradition, continue to uphold the standard set by those two men.

Jerome Dubois:And if we get to shove it to ze Church in le process, even better!

*Ekram and Dubois smile as Lockdown switches camera's...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

*The camera switches to a locker-room, it shows Logan Kincade and Uryu stood together. They slap hands and then leave the locker-room...

RJ:Certainly a huge opportunity for these guys here tonight, Uryu and Kincade are a brand new team. We know what offence they have, they will be fresh, they will be exciting, they will be dynamic.

MW:They will be rubbish RJ. They're not good enough as singles competitors so are going to try it as a tag team.

RJ:How do you know they aren't good enough? Kincade has barely been here a month, whilst Uryu has defeated James McManus many times since his return.

*James McManus and Jason Young are shown.

MW:Look at those two.They are true competitors, they are a true tag team! You know that they will do anything to win those belts, they don't care what people think of them. Uryu and Kincade want these fans to cheer them, they went adulation and that will be their downfall.

RJ:Well I can't really see Young and McManus really working that well together, both men are egotists. This alliance nearly collapsed at Destiny as soon a singles titles came along, a chance to further themselves rather than develop as a team.

MW:That match is up next!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Match 2
Logan Kincade/Uryu vs James McManus/Jason Young

MW: Our first tag team match of the evening up next here on Lockdown, as Uryu and Logan Kincade team up to face off against James McManus and Jason Young.

RJ: This all emerges from Last Week where we saw Uryu and Kincade face off each other, they put on an outstanding match which led to a handshake post-match and now this alliance.

MW: But let’s not forget, McManus and Young pulled off a great victory over The French Connection last week. That must put them in contention for the tag team titles after what Danny McGraw revealed earlier.

Inside the Fire by Disturbed Hits and the crowd boo heavily as Jason Young comes out from behind the curtain, Walks slowly towards the ring holding his head like somethings wrong, makes no contact with fans, climb's in through the middle rope and waits for his partner to join him in the middle of the ring.

The boo's get louder as The Final Countdown by Europe hit's and James Mcmanus comes from behind the curtain waving at the fans as he walks down the ramp as the fans continue to boo him, Mcmanus then rolls under the bottom rope and in to the ring and stands next to Jason Young looking up at the ramp.

Those Who Fight Further by Black Mages hits and the crowd goes wild as Uryu Runs to ring, slides in and awaits his tag team partner. There's even more cheer's when Master of Puppets by Metallica hit's and Logan Kincade walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in. He slaps hands with Uryu.

MW: How are these two going to work as a team? They were pummeling each other last week, now they’re on the same side.

RJ: Bit like Young and McManus then, they were beating the hell out of each other in the Hardcore Title match at Destiny and now have defeated the French Connection.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu starts off in the ring with Jason Young, Uryu goes in for the lock up but Young lifts a knee into the stomach. He then follows this up with a massive uppercut and that sends Uryu toppling into the ropes. Young pulls in Uryu and goes for a suplex, which Uryu blocks and then counters with a front suplex, dropping Young gut first across the top rope. Uryu quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Uryu drives up to his feet and as soon as Young shows signs of a revival he runs across and hits a shining wizard. Uryu then swan dives and tags in Logan Kincade, the crowd cheer as he steps through the ropes emphatically. He sprints into the ring and hits a clothesline, Young stumbles up and Kincade boots him in the gut before hitting a lifting DDT.

RJ: This is an impressive start from Kincade and Uryu, showed some impressive team-work already.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Kincade rises to his feet and waits for Young to rise before hitting a scoop slam. He then heads up to the top rope and awaits Young getting to his feet before flying off going for a crossbody only for Young to roll through into the cover.
Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Young gets to his feet and before Kincade can get back to his feet he runs in and hits a vicious kick to the side of the head. Young lifts up Kincade and hits him with a spinebuster into the turnbuckle, he then makes the tag to James McManus. McManus hits a series of knee lifts into the gut before Irish whipping Kincade to the opposite corner. Young runs in and hits a big splash, McManus follows this up with a running powerslam!

MW: Tremendous combination work!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he places Kincade into a side headlock. He drives him to his feet and then hits a series of punches into the face. He then turns Kincade around and lifts a big punch to the gut, Kincade keels over and McManus nails a powerbomb! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Jason Young is quickly tagged in by James McManus, the two stomp away viciously on Kincade until the ref has to forcibly remove McManus from the ring. Young drags Kincade to a neutral corner and continues to stomp away on him until once more the referee has to intervene, with the crowd booing and screaming for a DQ. Young smirks and stands on the apron, he waits for Kincade to get to his feet out of the corner before hitting a springboard bulldog!

Young waits for Kincade to rise before hitting him with a Side Slam! The cover is made.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Again the tag is made quickly, McManus steps in and Young leaves the ring.

MW: They don’t always cheat, only when they like to!

McManus lifts Kincade onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver, Kincade drops down the back and McManus spins around and he walks straight into a superkick! The crowd cheer loudly, both men are slumped on the floor.

Crowd: LET’S GO LOGAN! LET’S GO LOGAN!

Kincade gets to his feet...TAG TO URYU! Uryu runs in and picks up his long-time rival James McManus and hits him with a rotating DDT! McManus stirs to his feet and Uryu hits a monkey flip, McManus lands on his feet only for Uryu to hit a leaping dropkick into his back sending him into the ropes, he then rolls him up.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Uryu is quick onto his feet, he rolls McManus onto his front.

RJ: Brick a break!

MW: Now he’s taken out Young! That’s isn’t allowed ref!

The crowd are cheering as Uryu clotheslines Young to the outside, Uryu then goes to the top rope...

MW: SPLIT SECOND! DAMN IT!

RJ:McManus down for the count!

Ref: 1..............2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Uryu gets to his feet, Kincade sprints into the ring and hugs Uryu. The two men celebrate.

RJ: A big win for them tonight, especially considering Danny McGraw’s earlier announcement.

Last edited by Mat on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:19 pm

*The camera's return backstage where Angelo Anneire is shown. He is clearly upset and has both tag team titles with him, one over each shoulder he approaches the office of Danny McGraw.He composes himself before knocking on the door.

Come in.It's open...

*Anneire thrusts the door open, McGraw immediately sits upright in his chair.

Danny McGraw:L...l....ll..l.l.Look Angelo I don't want any trouble.I already told you that it wasn't my decision. I advise you not to do anything stupid, I've got protection here.

*The camera's shown John Marx and La Pulga Loco sat around the corner, clenching their fists. Anneire laughs to himself.

Anneire:What those two are your protection? From me? The anger I'm feeling right now, you could have a 100 men sat there and I'd go through each and everyone one of them systematically destroying them until I got down to you Danny!

*Anneire stares, his eyes wide open. McGraw is trembling in his seat.

Anneire:But you're a lucky man Danny, because tonight you've escaped my wrath.Tonight I'm saving myself for the Church, but next week you might not be as lucky. I've come here to hand back these tag team titles, I suppose I won't be needing them anymore, not without my boy Castiguer.

*Anneire places the belts on the desk...

McGraw:I am truly sorry about Castiguer...

Anneire:Cut the crap Danny, I know you couldn't give a damn. You're weak, you're spineless. You've got no balls to stand up to the Church, where's their punishment for this? Nah I didn't think there'd be one. I'm getting out of here before I do something I regret.

*Anneire takes one last look at the tag belts before leaving the locker-room, clearly seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:31 pm

*Clarissa is shown sprinting across the corridor to grab Angelo Anneire, she just about reaches him...

Clarissa:Angelo, Angelo. I need your thoughts on tonight's decision, on Castiguer, on the Church...on everything...

Anneire:Let me stop you there Clarissa, I hope you don't mind but I'd just like the mic to myself, no questions from you. I've got a couple of things to get off my chest.

Clarissa:Certainly, I need to get my breath back.

*Anneire is handed the mic by Clarissa.

Angelo Anneire:This past week has been so tough, so unreal. It's something I never want to experience in my life again. From last Thursday, seeing Castiguer beaten down by the Church knowing I couldn't do anything about, knowing I was helpless. Then going to the hospital...

Castiguer was a great man, tough as nails, a loyal, loyal friend. To see him stricken in that hospital bed, weak, being fed through a drip, barely conscious. A man who was like, no who was a brother to me lay there without that fire in his eyes. You don't know what it's like, seeing that...I was helpless, I couldn't do anything for him.

But you know this week, the support I've had from these guys, from the guys backstage, it's given me something. It's given me back some drive, it's brought me back to the real world. But that isn't the main reason why I'm back tonight, no. The main reason I'm back, the main reason I am here for revenge is the Church.

I've seen them boasting about taking out Castiguer. I've seen them talking about him, laughing about him. I've seen them taking pleasure in his pain. I am going to avenge Castiguer, I'm going to give him back his reputation, I'm going to destroy the Church, no matter how much damage it does to me in the process.

You see Danny McGraw, he is weak. Danny McGraw and the Board of Directors have no balls, they are the reason why the Church run around doing things like they did to Castiguer, because they haven't tried to control them.And no-one has stepped up and taken them on. That's stops tonight, tonight I start my mission to get 6WF back in the right hands.

Under this mask, there lies something that is dying to be let out, it's just awaiting the right moment. Maybe that will be tonight. Who knows? But let me tell you this...PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

*Anneire storms off down the corridor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:33 pm

Match 3
The Dragon vs La Pulga Loco

RJ: Our second singles match of the night up next here on Lockdown, as The Dragon squares off with The Association’s La Pulga Loco.

MW: La Pulga wasn’t in action last week, but his association team-mate John Marx was, and he managed to score a win over The Dragon on his debut. La Pulga will be expecting the same tonight.

RJ: Despite the loss, Dragon certainly impressed these fans with some of his moves, what a big opportunity he has tonight. La Pulga is an established member of the 6WF Roster, a guy who has been close to world titles.

“Papi Chulo” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as La Pulga runs out onto the ramp as pyro’s go off around him. He then heads slowly to the ring before climbing up the steps and through the middle rope, he then flips the bird at the crowd.

MW: La Pulga needs to get himself back on track, he’s not been impressing Danny McGraw recently hence the recruitment of Marx. This is a great chance to show his worth to The Association.

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope.

RJ: That’s just one example of the athleticism Dragon has, and that style is always going to adhere you to these fans.

MW: La Pulga has a very similar style, but the fans don’t like him!

RJ: That’s because he comes out here and abuses them, plus he works for Danny McGraw.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, La Pulga forces Dragon back into the ropes but he fights out with a series of stiff forearm smashes into the chin. La Pulga rocks back into the centre of the ring and Dragon then hits with a big headbutt. La Pulga stumbles around and Dragon pulls him to the mat with an Arm Drag, La Pulga rises to his feet and Dragon hits a spinning heel kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The Dragon is straight onto his feet, he lifts La Pulga onto his knees before hitting a vicious spinning kick to the side of the head. La Pulga goes to the ropes and pulls himself up, The Dragon goes for a spear but La Pulga moves, only for Dragon to somehow perform a handstand bouncing back off the ropes into a leaping back elbow!

La Pulga rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up and Dragon runs in and hits a dropsault, landing on his feet in front of La Pulga. He drags him forward and goes for a DDT, but La Pulga blocks and then counters with a brainbuster!

MW: Dragon showing his inexperience, attempting too much offence. La Pulga has now taken advantage.

Dragon powers out, La Pulga gets to his feet and quickly goes on the attack with a series of vicious stomps down on the head. Eventually La Pulga relents and waits for Dragon to rise before going for an Irish Whip, Dragon sends LPL into the ropes instead but he counters with a wheelbarrow bulldog. Dragon stumbles to his feet and LPL knocks him down with a running clothesline, followed by a standing moonsault!

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

La Pulga is up and he drags Dragon with him, he grabs him by the waist and then runs into the corner. He hits a couple of hard knees into the back before rolling backwards and executing a Chaos Theory suplex! La Pulga stands menacingly over Dragon, and as he rises he connects with a windmill kick!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

RJ: La Pulga getting closer and closer.

With Dragon getting the shoulder up, La Pulga protests furiously with the ref about a slow count. The ref ignores him and La Pulga makes his way to his feet, still seething with the ref. La Pulga hits a reverse DDT backbreaker, he then goes for a swinging neckbreaker out of that but Dragon counters with a jawbreaker...SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1....................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And just like that, Dragon grabs the win! A massive confidence-booster for him!

MW: How did La Pulga lose that? It looked like a matter of time before he got the pin.

*Dragon celebrates in the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:41 pm

*The action returns in the backstage area to the Church of Hero locker-room. Angelo Anneire's interview is being shown...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Rapture is shown laughing the loudest, with Marshall and Crime Lord both joining in with the laughter.Hero rises to his feet.

Hero:Does this man not know what he is dealing with? Does this man not learn from his errors? Did he not see what happened to his precious little friend last week? The same is bound to happen with you. You see Angelo, you've angered the Church and as of yet, no man has gone to fight the Church. Many have tried, but all have failed.

What makes you so special Angelo? What makes you think that you are better than me? Better than any of my disciples. I am omniscient Angelo, I am omnipotent, I am the divine force that runs this company. You have no destiny Angelo, I am in control of that. You have no future Angelo, because you have picked a fight with the Church, ha ha ha, it still amuses me that anyone could be so stupid.

The only decision I have to make Angelo, is deciding on which disciple of mine I feed you. Do I give you to Marshall? Do I give you to Crime Lord? Do I give you to Rapture? Maybe all three, but one thing is for sure. You will not breach them, you won't get to the deity. You won't get to me Angelo.

Clarke James...judas...thinks he can get to me. He is another one who has not learned the errors of his ways. The Church does not look fondly upon betrayal, upon a judas like Clarke James. He knows that, he's already felt the consequences.

Yet he has comeback for more. I don't know why. But I do know that nothing is different Clarke. You have angered me, and my disciples are keen to avenge that. Last time, maybe they felt a semblance of belonging with you, a semblance of mercy for a fellow disciple. But not now, they can see you for the traitor you are. Their punishment will not be as forgiving this time.

*Hero smiles maniacally as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break with Chaos stood in the backstage with a microphone in hand.

Chaos:It does amuse me seeing Blue Dragon as the man going into Born In Fire as one of two Number 1 contenders to a world title. Blue Dragon? He is nothing more than a glorified stunt-man. What has Blue Dragon done in his career to deserve this opportunity compared to someone like me?

Blue Dragon this is the big leagues, no weapons here. There is no advantage for being willing to put your body on the line, in fact it's probably a disadvantage. You have to completely dis-attach yourself from the adrenaline and emotion of a world title match, you have to stay calm and composed, and only take calculated risks.

That is something you can't do Blue Dragon. You're a maniac, you live for cheap thrills, cheap pops from the crowd. You can't be considered a credible competitor for a world title. Everybody knows that the only logical match that can happen at Born In Fire is me vs Chris Patricks. You don't deserve a world title shot Dragon, you barely deserve to be in the same ring as me.

You've never beaten me Blue.Never beaten me. Even when I was weak and pathetic, when somebody else inhabited this body. And things won't be changing tonight, I'll be showing you and Danny McGraw exactly what I can do in that ring, exactly why I should be main-eventing Born In Fire!

*Chaos stands still with the boos from the crowd ringing around the arena.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

Match 4
Rapture vs Angelo Anneire

RJ: welcome back every one, Still along side me is the one and only Michael Wire, Good evening Mike.

MW: Good evening RJ, Up next we have a member of the church Rapture v The Human Demolition Ball which is Angelo Anneire, I hope the church boy's get rid of this guy, He get's on my nerve's.

God Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash hit's and the arena erupt's in to huge boo's for Rapture as Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen. Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as Rapture walks out.
Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers desk as he slides into the ring and awaits opponent.

Rapture is bouncing up and down and waiting for Angelo Anneire to come out from behind the curtain, suddenly the boo's turn to cheers as Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, Rapture stands at the ropes begging for his opponent to come out but there's no sign of Anneire, The music stops for a few seconds and start's to play again.

MW: Look's like Anneire is too chicken to face Rapture this evening.

RJ: Who the hell is this coming from the crowd? Can't tell who it is but it look's like he's coming over in to the ring, Wow what a hit.

There's a commotion in the crowd but Rapture is fixed on the ramp wondering when Anneire is coming out, When suddenly there's a man running from the crowd jumps over the barricade, The man is wearing a hooded jacket, Jeans and Nike trainer's on, The hood is over his head so you can't see his face, He then slides under the bottom rope, Rapture turn's round but is connected with a huge clothesline from The hooded man who then starts to stomp on Rapture as he lay's down on the mat.

MW: Who the hell is this guy? And why is he attacking Rapture?

The hooded man then takes of his hood and the crowd cheer as Anneire reveals him self to the audience and the crowd are going wild.

RJ: Look's like Anneire is not scared face Rapture, What a beat down this is from Anneire.

Anneire then lift's up Rapture and body slams him hard to the mat, Anneire then does a Release German suplex which sends Rapture to the other side of the ring, Anneire then Irish whips Rapture to the other corner of the ring and Anneire runs at Rapture and does a running knee to the face of Rapture who then crash's to the mat, Anneire then pick's up Rapture and does a running DDT in to the middle of the ring. The crowd are cheering for Anneire who holds one arm up in the air.

MW: What the hell is this attack all about then? They were supposed to have a one on one and now we see this, Come church Rapture needs you.

RJ: Anneire trying to make a statement and saying that he's don't take no crap from any one.

Anneire then pick's up Rapture once more and then Irish whips him to the ropes, Rapture comes back and Anneire then does a Samoan drop and Rapture fall's hard to the mat, The crowd cheer for Anneire as he then slide out of the ring and out side of the ring, Lifts up the apron and grabs a table from underneath the ring as the crowd start the we want the table chant.

MW: Oh my god, he's gonna break Rapture in two.

Anneire then slides the table through the bottom rope and then rolls under the bottom rope him self, set's the table up and walk's over to Rapture who is still laid out in the middle of the ring,Anneire then lift's up Rapture on to the table as the crowd are going wild Anneire then hit's Rapture hard in the chest three times and then climb's on to the table himself.

RJ: I think it may be time for Fortune Teller (Pedigree) through the table.

MW: No this isn't right, Yes look who's coming down the ramp to make the save.

Just as Anneire Kick's Rapture in to the stomach and is about to give the Fortune teller on the table, Crime Lord comes from behind the table and comes storming down the ramp and in to the ring, Anneire let's go of Rapture and jump's of the table and runs at Crime Lord only to met with a big boot to the face, The crowd start to boo heavily for Crime Lord who the drives an elbow hard in to the chest of Anneire who scream out in pain on the ring mat.

Crime Lord then Irish whip's Anneire to the ropes and he comes back and is met with a huge Spine buster hard on to the mat, Crime Lord the goes over to check on Rapture and then rolls him of the table and then goes back to Anneire and again Irish whips him to the ropes lift's him high in the air for a Lock and Load, (F5) through the table.

The crowd start the holy Beep chant.

RJ: My god, What impact Anneire needs medical attention after that, A Lock and Load, (F5) through the god damn table, man he must be broken in two.

MW: Yes, That will teach Anneire to mess with the church of hero guy's, A sneak attack from behind and look were that got him, Through a table! brilliant just brilliant.

The crowd boo heavily as Crime Lord pick's up Rapture and holds him steady and Rapture turns round and see's that Anneire is through the table, He smiles at Crime Lord and they both stand up straight and hold there arms in the air and the crowd start the you suck chant as Rain Wizard by Black Stone Cherry hit's and the crowd are booing like crazy.

RJ: what a sight this is! Can any one stop the church of hero? Don't go any were as we will have a short break to get our breath back.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:58 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break with Blue Dragon sat in his locker-room, watching re-runs of Chaos' promo from tonight and earlier in the week.

Blue Dragon:You know what...I'm getting tired of this. I'm getting tired of hearing how I am not good enough for the Main Event.How I am just a freak of nature, somebody who has taken too many chair shots to head.

Well ok, maybe that last one is true. But the rest of it isn't. Chaos tells me that I am not deserving of this world title shot, Chaos blames picking number 4 as his number. I thought you were the true prophet Gregers, surely you could have predicted what number you would get and could prepare accordingly?

But you couldn't because you aren't a true prophet. You're some guy from Brighton who's a bit schizo and wears a lot of face-paint. And people call me a freak?

Gregers, I have to apologize for what is going to happen tonight. It isn't for you G, it's for Chaos. All this crap is bringing something out of me. the 'Inner Beast' my rage, my fury. The thing that used to take me over and make me become the animal that could only fight with weapons, well now he's back, I have him under control, my own inner chaos. I will channel this tonight, it will show you why I am ready to Main Event Born In Fire. And it will show you that a little bit of face paint doesn't do anything.

*Blue Dragon smiles to himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

*The camera's show Clarissa...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...CLARKE JAMES!

*The crowd burst into loud cheers as Clarke James steps onto the screen.

Clarissa:Some reception Clarke?

Clarke James:Sure is Clarissa, much better than I am used to.

Clarissa:So Clarke, I guess I have to ask...why are you back?

Clarke James:I couldn't stay up in the rafters forever Clarissa, RJ was on the verge of a heart attack!

*Crowd laugh

Clarke James:I beter answer this one seriously. You see, i walked through these doors just under a year ago, brought into a Church that promised so much, yet offered nothing in return. For months i busted my gut, worked my ass off fighting for a cause with the promise of titles, glory and the chance to be the biggest thing to hit this industry since Cassius Zhi..... yet, none of that was ever coming to true. You see, despite the numbers in the Church, despite the ability that each member possesses, it's not a team, it's not a democracy, it's not even a fair fight..... you see, it's all about one man...... Hero.

I did everything for that man. I brought into his vision, I brought into the Church ideology. And for what? One reign as tag team champions? You see the reason I got kicked out wasn't because I'd turned on the Church, it's because even though my loyalty was clear, Hero saw me as a threat. He saw I was ready to step-up and he got rid of me.

I was told I wasn't ready, it wasn't my time. Well it is now Hero! I'm back and I'm back not to sit around and take all your crap, I'm here to kick some ass Hero! I'm starting with Murdoch, someone who is the true definition of Judas. But once I'm through with him, once I'm through with the rest of your brain-washed man-servants, it's going to come down to me vs you. And there will be no lying down this time Hero.

Ladies and Gentleman the reincarnation of Judas is here, before your very eyes and it's my goal to take down the Chruch of Hero and burn that sonofabitch to the ground!!

*Longinus walks onto screen, he merely nods his head.

Longinus:I think we are going to get along well.

*Longinus and James laugh as Lockdown goes to ringside for it's next match.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Chaos

RJ: We’ve got a tremendous encounter lined up next here for you on Lockdown as the co-winner of the Gold Rush Battle Royal Blue Dragon squares off against Chaos.

MW: This is a huge opportunity for Chaos. He is clearly a far superior competitor to Blue Dragon, and he could position himself for a world title tilt tonight.

RJ: I don’t think it’s clear he’s a far superior competitor to Blue Dragon? How many world titles has Chaos won? The same as Blue Dragon. How many Gold-Rush Battle Royals has Chaos won? None!

MW: Yes but Chaos has been in matches where he could win the world title, he is the future of this company. If Blue Dragon is the future of this company, well I think I’ll hand in my notice now and go to 6CW.

RJ: Please do!

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

MW: Look at this man, then look at Blue Dragon. Which one of them screams world champion at you? For me, it is Chaos! He’s got the look, he’s can talk the talk, and he can walk the walk.

RJ: You know what Michael, I think you’re in love!

Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s mood changes to cheers as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp quickly. He smiles at the crowd before staring down at Chaos. He then sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, he smirks at Chaos.

RJ: I never quite understood what Blue Dragon did to anger you Michael? Wouldn’t he give you an autograph?

MW: I’ve just never got him RJ, I don’t see why everyone loves a guy like him but hates Chaos.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock up, and Blue Dragon uses his considerable size advantage to push Chaos back into the ropes. He stares over at Leone on the outside and this gives Chaos a chance to drive a knee into the gut, forcing Blue Dragon back. Leone smirks as Chaos places Blue Dragon into a side headlock, Blue Dragon quickly forces Chaos out across the ring and goes for a back body drop, only for Chaos to leapfrog over and bounce back off the opposite ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog.

Chaos waits for Blue Dragon to rise only for him to take him to the mat with a double A spinebuster, which he quickly follows with a rolling thunder into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

RJ: A strong start from Chaos in this match.

Chaos gets to his feet, he immediately drags Blue Dragon into the corner. Chaos sits himself on the top rope, he allows Blue Dragon to get to his feet before attempting a hurracanrana out of the corner but Blue Dragon manages to hold onto Chaos, he then walks forward and drills him to the mat with a jackknife powerbomb!

Blue Dragon drags up Chaos by the hair so he is on one knee, he then starts pounding down on the head of the former European Champion until the referee forces him to relent. Blue Dragon takes a step back before running in as Chaos rises and hitting a leaping knee to the face. Blue Dragon makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Chaos drives the shoulder up off the canvas, but Blue Dragon gives him no time to recover. He lifts up Chaos and whips him across the ring where he then places him into a bearhug, he walks to the corner and then starts pounding down on the head of Chaos repeatedly. The crowd cheer along with every punch and boo loudly as Blue Dragon is dragged back by the referee.

The crowd are waiting for the referee’s lecture to finish, Blue Dragon then moves back into the corner and flips the bird at Chaos, but the former European Champion manages to hit a dropkick into the stomach and Blue Dragon keels over. Chaos then sits himself on the 2nd rope and as Blue Dragon stumbles into his path, Chaos hits a Tornado DDT!

MW: Amazing agility from Chaos there!

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Crowd: WE HATE CHAOS! WE HATE CHAOS!

MW: But why? What’s he done to you?

Chaos leaps to his feet, he turns to the crowd and motions them to hush. He then brutally stomps away on the head of Blue Dragon who attempts to roll away to the outside. Chaos laughs maniacally to himself, he stops Blue Dragon with a running kick, and then slingshots him throat-first across the bottom rope!

Blue Dragon rolls into the centre of the ring and Chaos runs the ropes and delivers an inch-perfect springboard moonsault on Blue Dragon, making the cover in the process.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

As soon as the shoulder is driven up by Blue Dragon, Chaos gets to his feet and lifts the liverpudlian up with him. Chaos then hits a couple of hard european uppercuts and then whips Blue Dragon across the ring where he hits a dropkick to the knee. Chaos then runs the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker, however he doesn’t cover instead choosing to go to the top rope...

RJ: SPINAL TAP!

MW: Another great move from Chaos!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon really showing some fight here, though this may end things. Chaos attempting to lock in the G-Spot.

MW: Is that a euphemism?

Chaos attempts to hook in the sharpshooter, but Blue Dragon manages to boot him away. Chaos uses the momentum to propel himself into a moonsault, he drops down in behind Blue Dragon and connects with a reverse DDT!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, clearly angered by Blue Dragon’s continued resistance. He takes a moment to compose himself before lifting up BD and lifting him in the gut setting up for the G-Force but Blue Dragon manages to reverse with a back body drop!

*Crowd pop

Chaos stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon knocks him down with a clothesline, Chaos rises again and once more Blue Dragon hits a clothesline, this time a discus clothesline. Chaos again rises and Blue Dragon hits him with a vicious big boot the skull!

*Crowd pop even more

Chaos forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon leaps to his feet looking to keep the momentum going. He pulls Chaos with him and then hits a scoop slam, Chaos rises and Blue Dragon then continually slams Chaos into the mat, only to pick him up and do it again(Ala Ezekiel Jackson).

RJ: Tremendous Power from Blue Dragon...Now he’s setting up for the death note.

MW: I never thought I’d be happy to see this guy here, but KEITH LEONE is in the house!

Leone walks down the ramp slowly, smirking. He reaches the ring and steps onto the apron, he looks as if he is going to step into the ring but stops himself. Blue Dragon drops Chaos and stares him down, getting closer and closer until the two are head to head. Leone feigns a headbutt and Blue Dragon moves back, Leone smiles only for Dragon to run back and go for a big punch which Leone manages to block. He then winks at him, which further riles BD who sprints at Leone who drops to the ramp. Chaos crawls up behind Blue Dragon and gets a roll up.

Ref: 1.................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A huge win for Chaos! Yes, Yes, YES!

RJ: I can’t believe the ref didn’t DQ Chaos, blatant interference.

*Chaos leaves the ring quickly, leaving Blue Dragon to stare down Leone intensely, with the crowd booing loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:15 pm

*The action returns backstage for the final time in the evening, with the undisputed champion Chris Patricks. The crowd pop loudly...

Chris Patricks:So he's decided to come back and pay his old friends a vist? Well I've got to say Leone, it's nice to see you again. It's nice to see you're still as crazy as ever. Who'd have thought it eh Leone? Those months me, you and Blue Dragon were putting our bodies on the line, walking through weapons just to get the Hardcore Title.

And now, we are getting ready for Born In Fire. Barring any mishaps at Payback, I will be going into Born In Fire as a world champion. You and Blue Dragon will be going in as N01 contenders. It's a strange world isn't it? Leone I'm glad you've decided to go after the 6CW Title, and I hope that you take Blue Dragon with you on that route.

It's not because I'm scared of you, far from it. I'm just looking out for you y'know. You've got a much better chance of winning the 6CW Title. I saw the disappointment you and Blue Dragon had on your face when I won the world title, a guy you know who is tough, uncomprising, someone who can match your qualities and has that little bit more.

You two are still in that Hardcore phase, you two are still wanting to rip each other's head off at every opportunity. I've moved on from that, I've grown up.I have grown up and become the MAN, It’s been a long hard road to this point in my life and Im sure as hell not ready to give it up. I am going to become the beacon that everyone in this company aims for. I'm going to remain THE MAN for as long as possible. Don't make the mistake of trying to take that stage from me.

*Patricks leaves his locker-room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:18 pm

Main Event
Church of Hero(Hero/Marshall Murdoch/Crime Lord) vs Chris Patricks/Clarke James/Longinus

RJ: We’ve had an absolutely tremendous show so far tonight, unfortunately we are nearing the culmination of the show as it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: But there is no need to panic, as this is probably the biggest main event match we’ve had for some time here in 6WF, an absolutely huge 6 man tag main event.

RJ: The Church of Hero; Crime Lord, European Champion Marshall Murdoch and their leader, Hero! And these men will be looking to restore a bit of pride for the Church following last week’s huge return!

MW: For those who have somehow missed what happened last week, here’s one final chance to see.

*Highlights begin to play

It shows an old abandoned church, it’s dark and pouring down with rain as crows circle the top of the steeple. The voiceover kicks in..

VO: It was years since I felt understood……..years since I felt a sense of being in this world. I watched parades of tortured souls, watched them pray to a holy one for a better life whilst advocating the life of a sinner. Hypocrites. I made my own choices, made my own mistakes and I looked for forgiveness and guidance in the eyes of the one they call “Our Heavenly Father”, yet…….my pleas went unanswered. My wishes dismissed and my dreams taken in an instant.

The video cuts to a masked man in a hooded robe walking through a graveyard towards a church as a small beam of light shines on him and gets bigger as he walks towards it.

VO: I thought i found a new savior……..a new god to worship, a legend….

The video cuts to the man approaching the church door, the light has become thicker, he stops at the door.....

VO: I found nothing. No saviour. No god. No.......Hero.

The masked figure stands at the door, he removes a piece of paper from his pocket and pins it to the door, the light flickers over the word...

The masked figure turns from the doors and walks back through the graveyard as the video fades out

The spolight moves from the titantron, back to the rafters, the masked figure stands there, mic in hand as Hero and the Church look on....

"Remember, remember, this night in September;
As the blind faith look on in shock.
Remember, remember, the lost trinity member.
As the fallen, returns for the flock"

The lights then flash towards the rafters, and this time the masked man is there. He zip-wires down to the ring, the spotlight shines on him. He removes the zip-wire, Hero walks towards him. However the masked man signals him to stop...

The masked man then places his right hand on the mask and pulls it up slowly...

MW: Finally, we’re about to see just who this man is........

*Hero’s face goes to one of shock, as does the rest of the Church, as the mask becomes fully removed.

RJ: NO WAY! HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK!

MW: I DON’T BELIEVE IT! BUT HE WAS...HE WAS...

RJ: IT’S JAMES! CLARKE JAMES IS BACK!

*Lockdown returns to live action

RJ: That’s right folks Clarke James is back, and he’s here to join the fight against the Church. Following what we showed you, James then took out Marshall Murdoch but the Church have forbidden the showing of this video.

MW: And quite rightly so, it’s blasphemous, it’s disgusting and most of all it shows James up for exactly what he is, a no good little traitor!

RJ: It was the Church who turned on him if you remember Michael. It was the Church who kicked him out. Maybe he will find solace tonight alongside Longinus and the 6WF undisputed champion Chris Patricks.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and waits.

“Rain Wizard" roars out and the crowd boo as Crime Lord walks out between masses of green pyros.He has an ugly grimace on his face as he stares around at the fans, who boo him loudly. Murdoch nods to him and Crime Lord proceeds down the ramp, holding up his COH pendant before sliding into the ring. The two men stand alongside each other and hold up their pendants as the lights dim...

“Here comes the king" screams out and boos break out across the arena. Green fireworks explode into the air as a figure walks out of the shadows. Hero swaggers down the ramp, Murdoch and Crime Lord bow as Hero enters the ring. He blesses both men before turning and standing in a line of solidarity.

MW: Look at this RJ, strong in the face of adversity. This is what James has got to face up to, I bet he’s not so confident now is he?

RJ: Certainly a formidable team Michael, that I cannot deny.

"The Fight Song" screams out and pyros explode into the air.Longinus walks out and raises both arms in the air before walking down the ramp. He stares down the line of the Church, he then walks around the outside of the ring as he awaits his team-mates.

“Refuse/Resist” blasts out and now the crowd are going absolutely wild for the arrival of the new world champion, Christopher Patricks. He steps out through a haze of pyro’s, he sprints down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring and looking across at Hero, he holds up the world title very slowly.

RJ: Well folks, I know this is the moment myself, these fans and everyone connected with the wrestling world has been waiting for, the return of Clarke James to a 6WF ring.

JUDAS HAS RETURNED!

The crowd pop, Hero stands looking incensed in the middle of the ring. The arena is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage!

RJ: By god what an ovation this is! CLARKE JAMES IS BACK!

Clarke James stands on the top of the stage looking round the arena, he soaks it all in and the emotion on his face show's as he begins to walk to the ring, he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row he leaps down and both of his tag team partners shake his hand warmly.

RJ: One of the trinity, one of Hero’s must trusted allies, thrown aside by Hero. And now he’s back, and he’s back for revenge. He’s back to end the Church, and I think he’s found two decent allies for that.

MW: I always knew James was an idiot! He thinks he can take down the Church? You are kidding me! Better man have tried and failed, guys like Cassius Zhi. They’ve come to accept where their position is. They are happy to keep their job, keep their livelihoods. The Church have shown what they do to those who attempt to fight them, James knows only too well.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A fantastic match in prospect here tonight.

The match starts off with The Undisputed Champion Chris Patricks facing off with Crime Lord. The two men lock-up, Patricks is forced back against the ropes by Crime Lord who quickly drives a right fist into the gut and Patricks keels over. Crime Lord places him into a front facelock and piles down on his back with a series of clubbing blows. Patricks tries to push Crime Lord back but he counters with a knee to the gut, he then flings Patricks over his shoulder and attempts to put him in a Gory Special, but Patricks drops down the back and bounces off the ropes, Crime Lord turns around and Patricks hits him with a spinning heel kick.

The undisputed champion drives up to his feet and stands over Crime Lord waiting for him to rise, he then places him in a side headlock. Crime Lord attempts a reversal with a belly to back suplex, Patricks lands on his feet behind Crime Lord and as he turns he goes for a superkick, Crime Lord manages to duck underneath the kick. Patricks pivots on his standing foot in an attempt to hit a roundhouse kick, Crime Lord ducks that as well and then drives Patricks into the mat with a big boot.

Patricks stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord whips him hard across the ring, Patricks rebounds into the centre of the ring and Crime Lord hits him with an STO. He drags Patricks up once more, he hits with a couple of forearm smashes before lifting him into a powerbomb position but Patricks somehow counters with a DDT!

RJ: Amazing innovation from Patricks, into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

With the shoulder forced up off the mat, Patricks stands over Crime Lord waiting for him to rise. When he does Patricks grabs him in close and goes for a boot to the gut, Crime Lord blocks and then hits a headbutt. Patricks falls into the ropes and Longinus makes a blind tag, he steps into the ring and runs up at Crime Lord who counters with a sidewalk slam! Longinus rises and Crime Lord throws him down to the mat with a perfect-plex.
MW: And here comes Hero into the fray, I can’t wait for this!

Hero goes up to the top rope immediately...

RJ: Shooting Star Press!

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hero rolls up to his feet, a smirk etched across his face. He stares across at James from in the ring...

“This is how we punish traitors” and then viciously stomps away on the head of Longinus. He then relents only to drag Longinus to the corner and slam his head viciously into the turnbuckle repeatedly until the referee is forced to bring Hero back away from Longinus and berate him. Hero snarls and then runs back into the corner hitting a vicious shining wizard. He allows Longinus to fall forward straight into a flapjack!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Longinus gets the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet and quickly rolls Longinus onto his front. He then hits the Hero Stomp three times in quick succession before stepping away and mocking James. He tries to step into the ring, but the ref has to restrain him. Murdoch quickly steps in and the two hit a double brainbuster. Murdoch quickly leaves the ring.

RJ: Disgraceful tactics from the COH!

MW: This is what James has to look forward to RJ. Complete and utter destruction, he won’t know what’s hit him. When he was with the Church he could walk around doing what he wanted, knowing he had support, something to fall back-on...now he doesn’t!

The ref turns around and Hero is the picture of innocence, He quickly makes the cover on Longinus, driving his elbow into the face for good measure.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

The former undisputed champion gets to his feet, he drags Longinus with him and placing him down on the 2nd rope. Hero then runs the ropes connecting with a 619. Hero stands on the apron waiting for Longinus to rise, he then flies off the top rope going for a hurracanrana but Longinus catches him and hits a powerbomb!

Longinus kips up to his feet and the crowd cheer. Hero tries to get back to his corner but Longinus lifts him up and then hits him with a snap suplex. Hero stumbles to his feet and Longinus launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Hero again rolls to his feet and is again sent to the mat, this time with a clothesline. He makes the cover!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

The former freeweight champion drives to his feet, he quickly makes the tag into Clarke James and the crowd absolutely erupts!

RJ: I think business is about to pick up Michael.

MW: Yeah it is RJ, Hero is going to kick his ass!

Hero rises to his feet and he looks up to see James in the ring, staring across at him. Hero steps back quickly and falls back, Marshall Murdoch tags in.

MW: Look at that, Marshall Murdoch stepping up to the plate. You see that James? You see that, it’s true commitment! True loyalty!

The two men stare at each other before they simply implode, with fists flying around everywhere. The two former tag tam partners pummel away each other, Murdoch manages to gain the advantage with a poke to the eye. He runs at James going for a clothesline but he counters with a SPINEBUSTER!

James drills Murdoch down into the canvas and then flies away with punches on the grounded Murdoch. He manages to shove James away and rise to his feet only for CJ to hit him with a big samoan drop! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

CJ rises to his feet and places Murdoch into an armbar, but the COH man is quickly up to his feet. James hits an elbow to the side of the head and runs off the ropes going for a Lou Thesz Press but Murdoch hits a vicious boot into the chest. Murdoch then lifts up James and hits him with a running bulldog! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch gets to his feet, he stomps away viciously on Clarke James before lifting him to his feet, James gets a boot into the gut but Murdoch grabs it, only for James to nail an enzaguri kick. James bounces off the ropes and goes for a sunset flip pinfall, only for Murdoch to hit an alabama slam! James stumbles to his feet and Murdoch hits a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

MW: How does that feel James? Huh? How does that feel? That’s for your betrayal!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Murdoch lifts up James, he sets up for Faithless but James elbows his way out of the predicament. He grabs Murdoch and hits an atomic drop, he follows this up with a leaping back elbow smash! James then hits a springboard plancha into the cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

This time it is Murdoch who manages to get the shoulder up, James leaps to his feet and he hits some fist drops. He then drags Murdoch to his feet and whips him out across the ring nailing a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker! James goes to the top rope...

RJ: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1.............2...................Crime Lord breaks the pinfall!

Crime Lord breaks the pin, Longinus storms into the ring and takes out Crimey with a big clothesline. Hero enters the ring, He knocks Longinus over the top rope with a dropkick. He leaves the ring, whilst Patricks tries to get in. The ref cuts him off and Hero is back in, he sneaks up behind James who rises to his feet, as he turns around he hits a low blow on James!

James keels over, Hero lifts up Murdoch and gives him the chance to hit faithless! Hero quickly scarpers and the ref makes the count on the turn.

Ref: 1...................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a disgrace! Disgusting from the Church. A blatant disqualification!

MW: What are you talking about? That was beautiful. James got his come-uppance there!

*Hero enters the ring and holds up Murdoch’s right arm in victory, the ref hands him the European Title and he stands tall over James as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down