The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 5/04/12

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 5/04/12 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 5/04/12

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:53 pm

"Rest in pieces" blasts out over the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with the camera going to the commentary desk after all the pyrotechnics go off at the top of the stage.

RJ:Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. The crowd are certainly pumped up here at the Birmingham Bowl. You can take your Wrestlemania weekends, You can take your Brock Lesnar returns because 6CWF is just weeks away from one of the biggest shows in the wrestling calendar, Night of Glory! I'm RJ and I'll be guiding you through the action with Michael Wire as we no doubt learn more about Night of Glory.

MW:I am really looking forward to tonight RJ! We've got the rest of the first round matches of the Fight for The Right tournament, whilst those already qualified are also in action. We also Blue Dragon and Chaos facing off with each other in a tag match.

RJ:And there is a lot more in store as well, as Night of Glory draws ever nearer.

Various signs are shown:

"CHAOS-I AM YOUR FATHER"
"CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU"
"WHO'S BROCK LESNAR?"
"READ MY PM YET?"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 5/04/12 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 5/04/12

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

*Zane Altair is shown in the backstage area, the crowd cheer loudly. He is approached by Clarissa...

Clarissa:Zane, a final word before your match this evening?

Zane Altair:How about a number?

Clarissa:Sorry Zane, I'm not interested.

Zane Altair:And I'm not intersted in you! The number I have for you, Clarissa, is 1. I am number 1 in everything I do-Rocking, Partying, Extra-curricular activity! And I want to be the number 1 in this company and to be number 1, you have to be the world champion.

And I wouldn't normally get this chance. Not because I am not good enough, but because I am not your typical world title contender-for one I have just a tad of personality, and I am also quite normal. I enjoy the simple things in life.

But Fight for The Right is my opportunity, and even though I have tough opponent, I will do my best to get through it. And then it will be on hell of a party!

*Altair walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

*The camera's continue in the backstage area with James McManus, the crowd boo loudly.

James McManus:Last week, I advanced in the Fight for The Right tournament and it was fantastic. I've seen what Chaos has achieved, and I want to emulate that...no I want to eclipse his achievements, show that the student is ready to become the master.

I am not ready for a world title yet. I am the first to admit that. But what this tournament gives me is the chance to develop my skills, firm in the knowledge that I have a world title shot in the bank whenever I want.

But what makes me different from the other 3 men involved in my match is that I am young, I am a breath of fresh air...I am the future. Those guys have all had their chance. Uryu rode my co-tails during our feud, Adamson and Hobo have had more than enough chances.

It's time to step aside and let the Future commence!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm

Match 1
Fight for The Right Round 1
Crime Lord vs Zane Altair

RJ: First Fight For The Right qualifier of the night for our first match of the evening.

MW: And a very tough test it will be for Zane Altair, as he has to face off against Crime Lord.

RJ: Crime Lord has been in fantastic form as of late, but Altair has looked good in recent weeks also.

“It’s a long way to the top” blares out through the speakers, the crowd cheer as smoke billows around the top of the ramp, pyro’s are going off and strobe lighting flashing around, Zane runs out onto the ramp and the cheers go up a notch. He proceeds to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

“Rain Wizard” blasts out and the crowd’s boos continue as Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp. He smirks at the booing crowd before walking to the ring, he steps into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Zane lock-up, Crime Lord uses his power to force Altair back into the corner. Crime Lord hits a couple of big body punches before dragging Zane forward and connecting with a belly to belly suplex. Zane rises to his feet and Crime Lord floors him with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Altair, he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before hitting Altair with a Fisherman’s suplex. Altair rises to his feet, Crime Lord goes for a running powerslam but Altair drops down the back before hitting a reverse DDT. Crime Lord rolls to his feet and Altair sends him to the canvas with a leg sweep.

Crimey stumbles up to his feet and Altair floors him with a huge superkick to the chin. Altair makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

MW: Zane has somehow got himself into this match-up, he cannot afford to relent on the offence otherwise Crime Lord will get back into this match.

RJ: He needs to use his speed and agility to counter-act the power game of Crime Lord.

Altair hits a couple of stomps down onto the chest, he then runs the ropes and connects with a rolling thunder. Crime Lord gets to his feet, Altair hits a knee lift followed by a running, swinging neckbreaker. Altair again makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Zane waits for Crime Lord to rise, he hits two quick dropkicks followed by a third dropkick to the right knee. Crime Lord falls to one knee, Altair runs off the ropes and connects with a bulldog. Crime Lord rises and Altair hits him with a snap suplex, followed by a lionsault.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Impressive stuff from Altair.

Zane retreats to the corner, he waits for Crime Lord to rise, he runs in going for a spear but Crime Lord flips him onto his shoulders and drills him into the canvas with a big powerbomb! He hooks the leg.

Crime Lord lifts up Zane, who hits Crimey with a jawbreaker. He then runs the ropes, but Crime Lord floors him with an STO. Altair stumbles up into a big boot from Crime Lord, who then bounces off the ropes...

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Altair just about kicks out, Crime Lord lifts him up to his feet and boots him in the stomach...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1..............2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Crime Lord wins and advances in the Fight for The Right tournament.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:18 pm

*Uryu is shown backstage with Clarissa, the crowd cheer him loudly.

Clarissa:Uryu, are you looking forward to the fatal four way match up next?

Uryu:Of course I am Clarissa, it is always great to test yourself aganst opponents such as Max Adamson and Hobo, who are legends of this company. I faced another big figure last week in this company, Cassius Zhi, and I beat him. But because of Saint's interference, it was a hollow victory. Tonight I want the true taste of victory.

Clarissa:I note you didn't mention James McManus' name then, is there still an issue between you two?

Uryu:I show respect to those who respect me Clarissa. James McManus has never respected me, he has never respected my morals or my ability. Both Max and Hobo know how good I can be, McManus can't see it because he is blinded by hatred. I saw what he said, I'm hardly going to come out here and compliment him, no matter how nice I am.

Clarissa:Finally...do you think you can win this tournament?

Uryu:Yes I do Clarissa. It'll be tough, but there is nothing I'd love more.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

*The action continues backstage with Hobo, and as the camera pans out it shows him talking to Max Adamson.

Hobo:I really enjoyed your stint as MJ Law out there Max, it was really fun, almost like being back in Trash TV.

Max Adamson:What are you talking about Hobo? I'm not MJ Law, I never have been.

Hobo:You're not still trying to play that trick are you Max? It's like the last time the Bezerker mask was used, everyone knew who it was! Just like everyone knows who is going to win this tournament...

Max Adamson:Well I am glad you recognise my ability Hobo, I mean I really do appreciate you giving me that backing. But I don't need an ego boost...

Hobo:I wasn't talking about you Max, I am the man who is going to win this tournament. It's quite clear that McGraw still holds a grudge against me, so this is the only way I am ever going to get my world title back.

Max Adamson:I don't think McGraw has a grudge against you Hobo. As MJ Law said, you haven't been relevant since you broke your ankle. I'm sorry but the truth hurts, you're just not as good as you once were where as I have just got better and better.

Hobo:You have just got better and better, yet you still haven't won a world title? Jeez.

*Hobo smiles at Adamson, before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:26 pm

Match 2

James McManus vs Hobo vs Max Adamson vs Uryu Ishida

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, and we have a four way match lined up next here on Lockdown.

MW: This match involves the four men who qualified for the 2nd round of Fight for The Right last week on Lockdown.

RJ: Thus they will be looking to use this match to get an advantage should one of their opponents be in this match.

“The final countdown” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as James McManus strides out onto the ramp. He looks very focused as he storms down to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope.

MW: This is McManus’ chance to finally emerge from the shadow of Chaos.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers for the arrival of 6WF Veteran Uryu. He runs out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands. The crowd cheer him loudly as he stares across at McManus.

RJ: These two had a very long rivalry, will that restart tonight?

“Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd cheer loudly for Hobo, he runs out onto the ramp and then spins on the spot to loud cheers. He walks to the ring, slapping hands with his fans. Hobo slides in and salutes the fans.

MW: Hobo will want to use this tournament to get himself back towards the world title scene.

Finally, “Tonight Tonight” blasts out and the crowd’s cheers continue for Max Adamson. He walks casually out onto the ramp, he nods to the fans before walking down the ramp confidently. He steps over the top rope and stares at his opponents.

RJ: A man who is probably the favourite in his match, it still suprises everyone that Max Adamson has never won a world title, maybe this is his time.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The four men are staring each other down, McManus is the first to make a move, running in at Uryu and flooring him with a big clothesline. He then drops two knees into the face before applying a sleeper hold on Uryu. Meanwhile, Adamson and Hobo also lock-up. Adamson forces Hobo back against the ropes, he whips Hobo across the ring and connects with a big back body drop.

Hobo stumbles up and Adamson sends him to the canvas with an arm drag, Hobo rises again and Adamson hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

McManus lifts Uryu up out of the sleeper hold, He goes for a backbreaker which connects. Uryu rises to his feet and McManus hits a knee to the gut, he then goes for a running powerslam but Uryu drops down the back and shoves McManus into the corner. Uryu sprints in and nails a shining wizard followed by a running bulldog.

RJ: Divisions formed in this match already, McManus vs Uryu and Hobo vs Adamson. Almost like two singles matches going on.

Hobo is lifted to his feet by Adamson, Max hits Hobo with a clothesline. Hobo rises to his feet and Adamson monkey flips Hobo into the corner. Max runs over and hits a big splash, Hobo stumbles forward straight into a DDT from Adamson. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Hobo kicks out, the action goes back to Uryu who is stomping away on the gut of McManus. He then steps back, allowing McManus to rise before hitting a gutbuster. Uryu then hits a dropkick to the side of the head.

MW: Very fast-paced action!

Uryu lifts up McManus, he monkey flips him to the corner. Adamson then irish whips Hobo straight into McManus. Hobo stumbles forward and Max hits the Fa-Maxxer on Hobo. He hooks the leg.

RJ: big move from Adamson.

Ref: 1..............2...........Uryu breaks the pinfall!

Uryu breaks up the pinfall, he drags up Adamson by the hair and throws him over the top rope. Uryu spins around and with McManus up, he runs in going for a rotating DDT but McManus shoves him away. Uryu stumbles up and McManus boots him in the stomach, hitting a big powerbomb. Uryu rolls out and leaves Hobo and McManus to square off.

MW: And just like that, the match has dwindled down to two.

McManus swings wildly at Hobo, who blocks it. He prods McManus in the eye, and then hits the down n out combo, the final punch sending McManus to the mat. Hobo picks up McManus, he then fires in the down n out combination that sends McManus stumbling back into the ropes. Hobo whips him out across the ring, hitting a leaping back elbow on the rebound.

James McManus stumbles to his feet and Hobo connects with a flapjack into the canvas. Cover.

Hobo gets to his feet, he lifts up James McManus and hits a spinning kick to the stomach. McManus keels over and Hobo nails a double arm DDT, then running the ropes and connecting with a running splash.

RJ: Homage to trash tv legends Ultimate Warrior and Mick Foley.

MW: Idiots!

Hobo drags McManus to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes, hitting a running neckbreaker. McManus rolls into the corner, and Hobo smiles to himself and the crowd cheer.

MW: Not a good move...

RJ: BUM RUSH!

MW: McManus moved!

James McManus rolls out of the way and Hobo crashes into the corner. James McManus runs in and hits a knee trembler, Hobo rolls away. McManus hits a diving elbow from the 2nd rope.

McManus lifts up Hobo, he places him over his shoulders and then connects with a running powerslam. McManus then runs off the ropes, hitting a vicious kick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

MW: Good set of offence from McManus now.

Hobo is dragged up by McManus, he hits a snap suplex. McManus then goes to the top rope...

RJ: CROSSBODY!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Hobo gets the shoulder up, McManus lifts him up and sets up for the tombstone piledriver but Hobo elbows his way out. He runs the ropes...Double clothesline sends both men to the mat.

RJ: Uryu looking to take advantage...split second to McManus!

Ref: 1................2........................Adamson breaks the pin! He lifts up Uryu...GORE! Instead of hooking the leg on Uryu, Adamson decides to pick up McManus and hits a Cyclone!

Ref: 1..................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: So after an impressive spell of offence, it is McManus who ends up losing out in this match.

RJ: That’s the beauty, or not so in McManus’ case, of a fatal four way match.

MW: That win gives Max some useful momentum.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm

*Clarissa is stood backstage with JJ Johnson, the crowd cheer.

Clarissa:As we get ever closer to Lockdown,how are you feeling about your upcoming Fight for the Right first round match against Scorpion?

JJ:JJ Johnson feeling real good right now baby girl...I got my crystal on ice,i'm kicking back,enjoying the time I get to spend with friends and family....really not a worry in the world...

Clarissa:But you do have a match coming up against Scorpion...

JJ:Like I said...ain't nothing to worry about.....if you were talking about Cassius Zhi,The Saint or I dunno,someone like Max Adamson for instance...then maybe,just maybe i'd head on down to the gym on a day like today and do a little training...bust my a55 into shape...but cmon,that really ain't the case now is it...

I don't want it to seem like JJ Johnson being unprofessional but I just can't get myself worried,I can't get it into my head that I am in any obvious danger heading into Lockdown....because Scorpion just don't get my blood pumping....he don't strike me as the kind of opponent that's gone be pushing me to my limits...and if that's out of order then heck I've said it now and y'all can deal with it....

Fact is,I stood here last week and I let it be known to everyone that JJ Johnson is here to make history...JJ Johnson said last week that he was entering Fight for the Right and you can bet yo bottom dollar that JJ Johnson is winning Fight for the Right...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:So you can line them up....Scorpion,Snake,Tarantula....whatever you want....whatever you have got....round one,round two...JJ Johnson will go 15 rounds with Muhammed Ali aslong as you don' make me sit through 12 Rounds with John Cena...

*Crowd pop

JJ:I don't care who be entering this tournament...I don't care who impresses early...I don't care who got the momentum....cos JJ Johnson is going all the way...watching them fall at my feet...body after body...night after night...ain't no stopping me now.....I do not take my foot off the gas...life in the fast lane...until we heading down Wembley way...April 22nd 2012....JJ Johnson's Night of Glory...

Crowd:NIGHT OF GLORY! NIGHT OF GLORY!

I came back to this company because I may have done it all....been from the bottom to the very top..headlined Born in Fire...but I am not content...never gone be content until I do it all one last time....I need this...I need to fight with all I have to make sure that my legacy is cemented once and for all.

I know this company has got it's rising stars....it's shining stars...the lowcarders...the midcarders...the goddamn main event....but none of them measure up to the man that stands before you,not yet...and I want my rise to happen before I fall away into the pack...lost in the shuffle....there gone come a day when this is all gone...when JJ Johnson ain't the man no more...when I can no longer compete with the "best"....but that day is yet to come...old father time ain't knocking on this playa's door just yet....

Crowd:DON'T GO JJ! DON'T GO JJ!

JJ:No worries of that, JJ Johnson still feeling in tip top condition.

*JJ does the ASC salute and walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:38 pm

*The camera's continue rolling in the backstage area, Scorpion is shown.

Scorpion:JJ Johnson wants to show me a little more respect. JJ Johnson seems think that this match is a foregone conclusion, that all he needs to do is turn up tonight and he will beat me. That isn't the case JJ, I am The Scorpion, I am the two time Hardcore Champion and you are about to get stung!

I watched you stand there and talk, and you say that father time hasn't caught up with you yet...maybe he hasn't but the big nights out and the obvious steroid abuse certainly has. You are a wreck JJ, you are weak I can see it in your eyes. You barely walked out of that room, you have ruined yourself.

Years and years of abusing your body is catching up with you JJ. You've lived your life the wrong way, you haven't stayed straight edge and that is why your career is nearing the end. I will never stop wrestling because I won't have the years of substance and alcohol abuse eating away at me, I will always be in peak physical condition.

I am an example, I am the man who should be admired and after Fight for The Right, I will be!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

Match 3
Fight For The Round 1
JJ Johnson vs Scorpion

RJ: Another Fight for The Right round 1 match up next...

MW: And this one promises to be a very intriguing contest, as JJ Johnson squares off against Scorpion.

RJ: This is certainly a big test for Scorpion, JJ has been in a fantastic run of form ever since his return, despite his loss to Blue Dragon at Survival.

MW: Everyone except Blue Dragon seem to know that was a fluke. JJ will be using this tournament as a way back in the world title scene.

“I won’t do what you tell me” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes as Scorpion walks out onto the ramp. Scorpion strides to the ring, he steps through the middle rope and awaits his opponent.

“Remember the name” is next out through the speakers, the cheer’s continue as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage, he pirouettes on the stage before swaggering to the ring. Johnson steps in and stares down Scorpion.

RJ: Can you imagine what a win for Scorpion would do for his career? It would take him to the next level.

MW: I would not put it past him, we all know Scorpion has a record of pulling off the big upsets, who can forget his memorable victory over Hero?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ Johnson moves in for the lock-up, Scorpion hits him with a big uppercut. Scorpion then hits JJ with a series of headbutts backing JJ against the ropes. Scorpion whips him out across the ring, Scorpion runs off the opposite ropes and connects with a big clothesline on JJ. Scorpion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Scorpion waits for JJ to rise before throwing him down to the canvas with a suplex. JJ rises to his feet and walks into a spinebuster from Scorpion. Again he makes the cover.

MW: This is a very good start from Scorpion!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Scorpion stomps down on the head of JJ who rolls back into the corner. Scorpion picks up JJ, he runs in going for a big splash but JJ manages to side-step the offence from Scorpion. JJ then takes advantage by hitting a series of right hands before allowing Scorpion to walk forward out of the corner, JJ hits a samoan drop! Scorpion stumbles up, JJ boots him in the gut and nails an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, JJ picks up the two time Hardcore champion and lifts him over his shoulders, connecting with a running powerslam. JJ then goes up to the top rope, Scorpion gets to his feet and JJ flies off nailing a clothesline on Scorpion.

RJ: Great move from Johnson.

MW: He is massively impressive, JJ has shown that age is not catching up with him, in fact this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

RJ: One of Johnson’s great abilities is that he can judge a situation. He knows when to take the high-risk option and when to ground and pound his opponent into submission, or use his power to dominate a match. Today he is mixing it up.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, JJ waits for Scorpion to rise before whipping him out across the ring connecting with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. JJ then places Scorpion into a seated rear waistlock. JJ hits a couple of knees into the back, Scorpion gets to his feet and JJ hits a big release German suplex. Scorpion walks straight into a big back body drop from JJ. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

JJ lifts up Scorpion, he sets up for an electric chair drop but Scorpion pummels down on the top of the head of JJ. JJ stumbles around and ends up dropping Scorpion down across the top rope. JJ spins around and Scorpion flies off the top rope and connects with a flying forearm smash on JJ Johnson. Scorpion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he hits three elbow drops into the head before standing over JJ waiting for him to rise, as he does so Scorpion grabs him by the throat and drills him to the canvas with a chokeslam. Scorpion runs off the ropes, nailing a people’s elbow. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Scorpion putting on a great display!

Scorpion waits for JJ to rise, he whips him to the corner. Scorpion runs in going for a spear, JJ uses the ropes to springboard over the top. Scorpion crashes shoulder first into the steel ring post, JJ stands on the ring apron and as Scorpion turns around JJ hits a plancha spear. JJ then goes up top...

MW: Shooting Star Headbutt!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion barely kicks out, JJ waits for him to rise...

MW: Rural Impound!

Ref: 1.....................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: JJ is the next man through in Fight for The Right!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:47 pm

*Trevor Swann is shown in the backstage area, the boos get even louder as he is approached by the undisputed champion, Chaos!

Trevor Swann:Good evening Chaos, how can I help you?

Chaos:How can you help me? You can help me by dealing with Logan Kincade in that ring tonight. I don't what BD's little buddy getting involved with me at all, I want to know that I can focus all my attentions on getting one over on Blue Dragon.

Trevor Swann:Thanks for that Chaos, nice to see you too! And I will do my best to deal with Logan Kincade, don't you worry about that. But if I get the chance, I will look at Blue Dragon and take him out. This is a big opportunity for me!

Chaos:As long as Blue Dragon ends up losing this match, that's fine. But there will be big consequences if I don't win this match because of you.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:51 pm

*Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade are stood backstage, the crowd cheer loudly.

Logan Kincade:Isn't this great Blue Dragon? Me and you back on the same team again!

Blue Dragon:Awesome stuff.

Logan Kincade:Been a while hasn't it?

Blue Dragon:Sure has, last time it was when we went and beat down those 6CW boys.

Logan Kincade:This is a bit different though isn't it? It's Chaos, with the world title match only a few weeks away. I mean he has had some.... interesting things to say recently

BD: Intresting? Chaos never has anything intresting to say. He tries to goad me into challenging him and say that he really wants me to push him to the limit... Problem is mate, I'm more than a match for him. As much as it scares me to admit it, I've broken his mind once before and this time I kinda wanna break it again...

LK: Really?.... what happened back then? Why did you feel the need to push him to breaking point? Doesn't seem like the Blue I know?

BD: I was a different man Logan, you remember what I was like, Or have you forgot you used to be just as bad? Logan, your like a brother to me, I like to think that you've seen me at my worst. times when we were locked away from the world and for a damn good reason...

LK: I haven't forgotten but my past is so clouded, I don't know where I come from, I don't really know who I am, I know random facts but for some reason no one would or could tell me anything about my beginnings. I am trying to make up for my mistakes but not knowing who I really am makes it harder.

Blue Dragon:Logan, let's not get into that one now. Let's get focused on this match!

Logan Kincade:Yeah sure, let's go.

*The two slap hands and the crowd cheer.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

Match 4
Logan Kincade/Blue Dragon vs Trevor Swann/Chaos

RJ: We’ve got tag team action up next here on Lockdown, and it involves the two men who will be fighting it out for the 6WF Undisputed Title at Night of Glory.

MW: Blue Dragon teams with his long-time friend Logan Kincade, to face off against Trevor Swann and the current undisputed champion, Chaos!

RJ: Blue Dragon and Logan will certainly have the better team dynamic in this one, but I do wonder how much working as a team will come into this one.

MW: Chaos and Blue Dragon will be looking to one-up each other, thus far things have been pretty even in the build-up, with Night of Glory getting closer the desire for a mental advantage increases.

“Master of the puppets” roars out through the speakers and Logan Kincade comes running out onto the ramp to loud cheers from the crowd. He holds his two arms aloft to salute the crowd and then starts clapping as “Before I forget” hits and Blue Dragon strides out onto the ramp. He slaps hands with Kincade, the two men walk down to the ring tagging the fans hands. They simultaneously slide in.

RJ: These two certainly looking pumped up for this match, we saw backstage that Blue Dragon is still seething from last week’s attack by Chaos.

MW: It was an embarrassment for Blue Dragon...

RJ: I thought you did a poor job of controlling the situation Michael, what happened to there being no violence?

MW: I thought I’d let Chaos get on with it, it was bound to happen.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp, carrying his trademark cricket bat. He walks to the ring holding the bat above his head, he rests it against the steel steps before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

“It’s an omen” screams out followed by “Granite” and the boos of the crowd go up a level for the arrival of the 6WF Undisputed Champion Chaos. He confidently walks out onto the ramp, posing amongst the pyros before swaggering down to the ring. He springboards over the top rope, he removes the title belt from around his waist and holds it up right in the face of Blue Dragon.

RJ: Already an attempt to psyche each other out before this match-up even gets going.

MW: That’s what the world title is all about RJ, it’s more than just wrestling ability, though Chaos is superior to Blue Dragon in that department as well.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon starts off in the ring with Trevor Swann, and it is no surprise when Blue Dragon manages to force Swann backwards considering his size advantage. Blue Dragon goes to lift up Swann in a powerslam position but Swann counters with a knee into the side. Swann then runs off the ropes and hits Blue Dragon with a big clothesline. He rolls up Swann, tries to whip him across the ring but Blue Dragon is too strong and sends Swann into the ropes. Blue Dragon goes for a back body drop but Swann somehow counters into a legsweep DDT.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

MW: This must be very encouraging for Chaos, seeing Swann’s high-flying ability counter act the power of Blue Dragon.

RJ: Impressive opening salvo from Swann.

Swann lifts up Blue Dragon, he hits a couple of spinning kicks that force him back into the corner. Swann then runs in, hitting a baseball slide. Blue Dragon rolls away, Swann stands on the outside and goes for a plancha but Blue Dragon moves out of the way. Swann rolls to his feet and Blue Dragon knocks him down with a leaping high knee, Swann stumbles up and Blue Dragon hits a big powerslam.

Ref:1...............2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Trevor Swann, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a spinebuster on the rebound. Blue Dragon places Swann into a bearhug, he then tags in Logan Kincade who hits a running big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Logan lifts up Trevor Swann, he fires off a series of big punches that back Swann into the corner. Kincade follows this up with a set of elbow smashes, he allows Swann forward before knocking him down with a running clothesline. Swann stumbles up and Kincade connects with a discus clothesline.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Swann kicks out, Logan drags him back to the corner and tags in Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon pummels down on the head of Swann before hitting him with a delayed vertical suplex. Swann rolls to his feet, Blue Dragon boots him in the gut and then nails a side-slam backbreaker followed with a normal side slam. Cover.

RJ: Blue Dragon and Logan dominating the match.

Kincade is tagged back in by Blue Dragon, who hits a scoop slam on Swann. Slowly Swann gets to his feet and Logan hits a superkick, Swann stumbles back groggily and Chaos tags himself in. Chaos flies off the top rope but Kincade hits a big superkick again.

MW: What a move!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

RJ: This is also a big opportunity for Logan Kincade. He has the chance to try and get one over on the world champion, not enough you get an opportunity of this magnitude.

Kincade lifts up Chaos, hitting a knee to the stomach before running the ropes hitting a crossbody block. Chaos rolls up and Kincade goes for a 2nd crossbody which Chaos counters with a dropkick. Kincade gets to his feet and Chaos sends him to the mat with a hurracanrana followed up with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up, Chaos drags up Logan and goes to whip him into the corner but Kincade uses his strength to reverse. He sprints over but Chaos hits a pele kick, then uses the ropes to springboard back and knock Logan down with a moonsault!

MW: Chaos looking in imperious form.

Chaos waits for Logan to rise before running the ropes and hitting a bulldog. Chaos again runs the ropes, this time hitting a lionsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Chaos is getting closer and closer to a pinfall as Kincade again kicks out. Chaos goes to the top rope, Logan is up quickly and runs over, he leaps to the top rope and then throws Chaos down with a belly to belly suplex. Kincade stands on the top rope and steadies himself, before launching himself off into a perfect shooting star press.

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

The crowd cheer on Logan as he slowly gets to his feet, he crawls to the corner and makes the hot tag to Blue Dragon. He lifts up Chaos, knocking him down with a succession of clotheslines. Chaos rises to his feet, Blue Dragon boots him in the gut...

RJ: DDT!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, Blue Dragon throws him into the corner. He punches away on the head of Chaos until he is dragged away by the ref. He nods his head as the ref warns him, he then goes back to the corner and flips the bird at Chaos before nailing a big punch to the top of the head. Chaos stumbles forward straight into a sit-down powerbomb...

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Chaos barely kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts him up by the throat for a chokelsam. The undisputed champion counters with an arm drag takedown, Blue Dragon rolls to his feet only to be sent falling to the mat with a buzzsaw kick. Chaos runs to the corner, he knocks Logan off the apron with a forearm before going to the top rope...

MW: CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1......................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for Chaos tonight!

*Chaos leaps to his feet in celebration...

MW: Two good weeks for Chaos leading up to Night of Glory and his title defence against Blue Dragon.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:54 pm

Match 5
Fight For The Right Round 1
Nay Bother vs The Saint

MW: It is now time for our 3rd Fight for The Right match of the evening, although you may be surprised with that, as one of these men has already been seen in the tournament this month.

RJ: Last week saw The Saint cost Cassius Zhi his place in this tournament, tonight Saint faces off against Nay Bother.

MW: The Saint obviously has unfinished business with Zhi, but he will desperately want to win this tournament and push himself back towards the world title scene.

RJ: And what a big opportunity it is for Nay as well, merely a win over The Saint will be huge, let alone progressing in this tournament.

MW: No upsets so far tonight, with JJ and Crime Lord safely advancing, will The Saint be the first.

“I fought the law” hits and Nay walks out onto the ramp to loud cheers. He walks to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring.

RJ: Nay hasn’t been talked about a lot in the build-up to this match, but he is a very good wrestler and will present a tough challenge for Saint.

“Monster” blares out and the crowd’s reaction turns nasty for the arrival of The Saint. He steps out onto the ramp, the crowd are chanting Cassius gonna kill you, but Saint just smiles to himself. He walks methodically to the ring, he steps onto the apron and then over the top rope.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay and The Saint lock-up, and Saint drives Nay back into the corner. The Saint immediately pounds down on Nay with punches to the top of the head. Saint continues the offence until Nay slumps down, Sainty then stomps away on the head of Nay Bother until the ref intervenes.

RJ: Saint looking fired up.

Saint steps back, waiting impatiently for Nay to come out of the corner, as he does so Saint floors him with a big boot. Somewhat unwisely, Nay gets to his feet again and The Saint hits an impressive delayed brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

The Saint places Nay into a front facelock, he lifts him up to his feet quickly and hits a series of knees into the face before hitting Nay Bother with an implant DDT. The Saint retreats, waiting for Nay to rise before sprinting in and nearly cutting him in half with a huge spear. Cover.

Nay kicks out, Saint places him into a seated rear waistlock. With the hold applied, Saint hits a series of big elbows into the back of the head before finally lifting Nay up, only to fling him across the ring with a big German suplex. Nay rises, he runs at The Saint who hits a huge spinning side slam.

MW: The Saint is on fire tonight!

RJ: It looks as if he wants to get this over with, and quickly.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Nay kicks out, The Saint puts him into the crucifier...

MW: Masterlock applied!

Nay is dragged to his feet by The Saint, who flings him around wildly. Nay looks to be in a bad way, but the crowd cheer him and he starts fighting, finally countering with a jawbreaker.

MW: Not sure how wise Nay escaping that hold was, Saint even more fired up now.

The Saint runs in at Nay but he counters with a pele kick! Saint falls into the corner, Nay sprints over and nails a shining wizard, followed up with a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Nay gets to his feet, he waits for The Saint to rise before knocking him down with a big clothesline. Saint gets to his feet and Nay fires in a knife-edge chop, the crowd woo! Nay fires in more chops, and with each one, the woo of the crowd gets even louder. The Saint is backed in the corner and Nay fires off a succession of quick-fire chops and the crowd are going crazy for it.

RJ: The crowd are loving this!

Nay then allows The Saint to stumble forward out of the corner, marks all over his chest, before nailing a DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Nay Bother waits for The Saint to rise, he boots him in the stomach before hitting a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, lifting up Saint and hitting a 2nd suplex. Nay drags up Saint and hits a 3rd suplex into the cover.

MW: That was impressive from Nay!

RJ: A great display from him tonight.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Saint kicks out, Nay lifts him up, hits a backbreaker and then goes for a neckbreaker but Saint blocks...Gorilla press slam! Nay rolls up and is floored with a T-Bone suplex into a cover.

Nay is dragged up by The Saint...

RJ: Divine Destroyer...woah wait there!

MW: Here.Comes.Cassius!

Zhi walks out from the back, he proceeds slowly to the ring before leaping onto the apron. He starts bad-mouthing Saint, who walks towards him. The two are right in each other’s faces.

MW: Almost a carbon-copy of last week’s incident.

Saint motions for Zhi to hit him, Cassius just smiles knowing what the consequences would be. “Trying to escape me Sainty?” Can be heard through the camera’s, Saint swings for Zhi but he drops down off the apron and winks. The Saint turns around...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.......................2...........................3!

MW: No way!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nay Bother wins, after the assist from Cassius!

MW: What a win for the young man!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

*Clarissa is shown catching up backstage with Nay Bother.

Clarissa:Nay, what a huge win that was, the bigger of your career?

Nay Bother:Clarissa, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest win of my career. Unbelievable, fantastic, this is just so, so good! I can't wait to go and celebrate.

Clarissa:Any preference as to who you face in the next round?

Nay Bother:Not at all Clarissa, after beating Saint, it feels like I can do anything. And now I'd like to go celebrate...

Clarissa:Of course, and congratulations!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

*Lockdown returns from a commercial and the camera's are still with Clarissa, who has managed to get a word with The Saint.

Clarissa:How do you feel Saint about the interference of Zhi in that match?

Saint:Honestly Clarissa, I'm quite impressed. I implored, I begged Cassius to get involved in that match. And true to form, Cassius stayed his same predictable self, doing exactly what I expected of him. You see Cassius, it was all a part of a wider-plan.

I know that if I had progressed in this tournament, like I expected to, you would have used it as an excuse to avoid me. You would have avoided facing me and settled for collecting a few title defence's. But Zhi, there is no escape. Come the end of Night of Glory, only one of us will remain standing.

The other may return, but they will be a shadow of their former selves. Night of Glory will be exactly that, the night that the myth of Cassius Zhi is finally expelled, the night I finally get the glory that I deserve...

*Cassius walks onto screen.

Cassius:Sainty, you don't half seem confident that you will win this match. Don't think of tonight's action as retribution, in fact I did it for the same reason you wanted me to...I didn't want you hiding from me!

And I have a perfect proposal to ensure that neither of us can hide at Night of Glory...let's finally finish this one off Sainty. You and I both know there is only one way to settle this. Deep down, you know that to prove you are better than me, you have to beat me at my own game, in my match.

So at Night of Glory, Saint vs Cassius Zhi...TIBETAN TORTURE MATCH!

*The Saint smiles, he doesn't talk back, he just nods.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

Match 6
The Dragon vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And yet another tough test for our Freeweight Champion, The Dragon as he faces off against Cassius Zhi.

RJ: Dragon must be wondering what he has done wrong, since winning the title he has been put in against two of his fellow champions and Hobo who beat him last week in the Fight for The Right tournament.

MW: Cassius is also out of the Fight for The Right tournament, something that he has used successfully in the past.

“Jpop drop” hits and the crowd are cheering loudly as The Dragon steps out onto the ramp. He runs to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he is followed out by Foo Poo. Dragon holds up the Freeweight Title before passing it down to Foo Poo.

“They say” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Cassius walks out onto the ramp. The crowd begin chanting “Cassius gonna Kill you” slowly only for the pace to quicken as he walks to the ring. Zhi steps in and stares across at The Dragon.

MW: Cassius may as well have stayed out here following his uncalled for interference in Saint’s match.

RJ: When in Roman, do as the Romans do Michael.

MW: But we are in Birmingham!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cassius Zhi and The Dragon lock-up. Cassius goes for a belly to back suplex, Dragon back-flips out and lands on his feet. Dragon then hits a spinning roundhouse kick to the back of Zhi’s head, he falls forward to the floor. Dragon climbs to the 2nd rope and then hits a diving dropkick to the side of the head.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Cassius gets the shoulder up, Dragon places him into an armbar. He goes for an arm drag as Zhi gets to his feet but Cassius counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Dragon rolls to his feet, Zhi hits two roundhouse kicks to the side of Dragon followed by a running, swinging neckbreaker on the Freeweight Champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

MW: Even start to the match.

Dragon is dragged to his feet by Zhi, who again targets the ribs, firing in more roundhouse kicks. Cassius then goes for a spinning heel kick but Dragon side-steps, Cassius falls to the mat. He rises to his feet and Dragon is the one who connects with a spinning heel kick.

Dragon waits for Cassius to get to a vertical base, he then fires in a headbutt backing Zhi against the ropes. Dragon whips Cassius across the ring, bouncing back off the opposite ropes and hitting a high knee to the face. Dragon makes the cover.

RJ: Despite his recent losing streak, Dragon put in two very good displays.

MW: But he is a champion RJ, and he needs to get that winning feeling back sooner rather than later, it is not something you want to be going into a championship match with.

Dragon lifts up Zhi in an armbar, this time the arm drag connects. Cassius rises groggily and Dragon throws him down with a 2nd arm drag. Cassius gets to his feet and this time is met with a standing dropkick. Zhi falls to the corner, Dragon runs in and hits a leaping elbow smash, he then runs off the ropes and connects with a vicious clothesline as Zhi walks out of the corner.

Dragon goes back to the corner, Cassius rises and Dragon runs in going for a spear but Zhi leapfrogs over the top. Dragon stops his momentum in the corner, he turns but Zhi hits a spin shoot kick to the gut. Dragon keels over and Cassius quickly connects with a sit-down piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Cassius places Dragon into a seated abdominal stretch...

RJ: Zhi finally slowing the pace of this match down.

MW: He looks surprised by the offence mounted by Dragon in this match.

Zhi grinds down Dragon until finally allowing him to get to his feet. Cassius sends Dragon into the canvas forcefully with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Cassius gets to his feet, he waits for Dragon to rise before firing off a succession of quick-fire kicks to the side, then a spinning heel kick. Zhi stands menacingly over Dragon...

MW: Superkick!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Dragon barely kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise. He goes for a scoop slam but Dragon somehow counters with an RKO! Dragon goes to the top rope.

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

MW: He might win this!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

RJ: So close!

Zhi barely kicks out, Dragon is back on the offence quickly. He places Zhi into a front facelock and then walks to the corner. He goes for the Dragons Den but is shoved away by Zhi. Dragon runs back in...

MW: Dragon hit with The Dragon’s Fury! This one is over.

Ref: 1....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Cassius Zhi gets the win here tonight...

MW: And the losing streak of Dragon continues.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:10 pm

*Longinus is stood backstage with a mic in hand...

You know, Its funny how things come full circle here in the 6CWF. Lets go back on little journey shall we? Before the times that myself and Clarke were united against the Church (crowd cheers) before the time myself and Rapture were tearing this place up (crowd cheers) lets go back to my time in the Church of Hero. (crowd boos). You see, its funny how things can just lie in your subconsciousness, waiting to come out at any given time. Lying there in wait until the time is right."

"There were many things in the Church of Hero that I have not spoken of. Until now. There were many dark secrets that have not been revealed. Until now. Those were indeed dark times where there was no hope, where there was no light, where there was sinister forces at work. Where there was Clarke James!"

"You see, I received numerous beatings at the hands of Clarke in an effort to teach me the ways of the Church. And all those memories, all those thoughts have been locked away, lying in wait, until now. When things comes full circle you can be sure of retribution. You can be sure of....of......revenge. Clarke, come Lockdown all those memories will be at the forefront of my mind when I face you one on one in this very ring. Come Lockdown the once pupil will show you what he has learned! Come Lockdown you will receive your own chastising.......from me! And you should believe that......Because if you believe in anything (crowd chants along) You should believe in The Atheist!"

Fight For The Right is my chance to step away from the nightmares! Clarke, payback is a b1tch!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:15 pm

*Clarke James is backstage...

Clarke James:I see Longinus is still playing the sympathy card from his Church days...truth is Longinus you had it coming and you know it. You walked straight into the Church, you thought you owned the place. You looked down upon me, you looked down up Marshall.

So yeah I beat you up, yeah I taught you the ways of the Church and you deserved it Longinus. I thought we'd looked past that when we fought the Church but clearly you still harbour some jealousy? What is it Longinus? Is it because you realised what a mistake you made?

If you weren’t such a stroppy little bitch you’d probably achieved something by now. Maybe you’d be stood where I am, holding what I’m holding? Maybe you would’ve been the one to take down Marshall, hell, maybe you could’ve been the next Marshall!

Fact is, Longinus. Everything you got you had coming to you. Every beating, every kick, every punch, EVERYTHING was brought on by your attitude. You weren't commited to the cause, and some will say where did that get me? I had the chance to win this tournament taken away from me because of my loyalty.

Well it made me a stronger person. It made me a better person and it made me even more determined to win the tournament this year!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:15 pm

Main Event
Fight for The Right Round 1
Clarke James vs Longinus

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown where it is now time for our Main Event!

MW: And the main event is the final match of the first round of the Fight for The Right tournament.

RJ: The men to progress so far tonight are Crime Lord, JJ Johnson and in an upset victory, Nay Bother.

MW: Whilst last week saw Uryu, James McManus, Hobo and Max Adamson advance into the 2nd round.

RJ: And this final match pits 6WF European Champion Clarke James against the former 6WF Freeweight Title holder, Longinus.

MW: An interesting match, the two fought alongside each other for a while against the Church, but now it is every man for himself as they attempt to get one step closer to a world title shot.

“Strength in Numbers” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Longinus runs out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before walking to the ring, tagging their hands. Longinus steps into the ring.

RJ: Longinus got himself a victory last week to grab some momentum heading into this match.

MW: It is going to be a tough test, even though Longinus has picked him game-up over the recent weeks.

“Blind Faith” roars out and the crowd’s loud cheers continue for the arrival of the 6WF European Champion, Clarke James. He steps out onto the ramp, title belt rested over his shoulder. He proceeds to the ring, also tagging the fans hands. James steps onto the apron and then springboards in.

RJ: Talking of impressive form, James has also looked to have taken to his role as European Champion with ease. His first reign as a singles champion but he seems confident, and has got some decent defences under his belt.

MW: This is the next step-up for James, let’s see if he has the ability and the temperament to do so.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James and Longinus lock-up in the middle of the ring, neither gains a significant advantage and they break. They lock-up again, once more neither can gain a clear advantage. They lock-up for a third time, Longinus manages to force James backwards against the ropes. Clarke quickly puts his body in between 2nd and 3rd rope and Longinus is forced back.

James walks forward slowly, Longinus runs in but James counters with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James goes to the outside and quickly springboards off, hitting a plancha on Longinus. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

James brings Longinus to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut, Longinus grabs it and spins James around. Longinus then floors him with a big clothesline. James gets to his feet, Longinus hits a suplex. Again James rises, Longinus knocks him down to the mat a high-angled dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Two very even competitors, thus a very even start to this match-up.

MW: Whoever can grab this match by the scruff of the neck and control things will win it.

Longinus drags James up, he hits a big punch but James fires one back in, followed by a spinning kick. James lifts Longinus into a fireman’s carry position but Longinus manages to elbow his way out and then drives James to the canvas with a reverse DDT. He heads to the top rope...

RJ: Leg drop.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

James kicks out, Longinus stands impatiently waiting for James. When the European Champion does rise, Longinus immediately pulls him. He hits headbutt followed by a big belly to belly suplex throw! James rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes.

Longinus sprints into the corner, he hits a stinger splash on Clarke James. He falls forward out of the corner and Longinus connects with a leaping, reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: This is hugely impressive from Longinus, it looks like he has something to prove, maybe to Danny McGraw who he feels is holding him back.

MW: McGraw has done nothing wrong, in fact I think he has been very kind to Longinus in granting him an undeserved chance at the hardcore title.

RJ: You don’t seriously believe those words that come out of your mouth do you?

Longinus lifts up Clarke James, he whips him out across the ring going for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but James counters with an arm drag. Longinus rises up, he grabs the attempted boot to the gut by James but he counters with an enzaguri kick!
Longinus stumbles to his feet and James sends him to the canvas with a spin-out DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Clarke James places Longinus into an armbar. Longinus slowly gets to his feet, James hits him with an atomic drop and then runs the ropes, hitting a big clothesline to the back of the head. Longinus stumbles to his feet, James boots him in the stomach...

RJ: Samoan Drop!

MW: James getting himself back into this match.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Longinus forces the shoulder up, James leaps to his feet and waits for Longinus to rise before hitting a spinning heel kick. James goes to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew Senton!

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Longinus forces the shoulder up, Clarke James lifts him to his feet. He goes to whip Longinus into the corner but Longinus uses his strength and sends James into the corner. James springboards back for a crossbody but Longinus catches him and then hits a backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Longinus is close to the pinfall this time. He lifts up James and whips him across the ring, hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. James rises to his feet...

MW: Spinning impaler...countered!

James shoves Longinus away into the ropes...spinebuster. James stands impatiently as the crowd cheer...

RJ: Longinus is up...FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1.................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And it is James who wins, and is the final man into the 2nd round of the Fight for The Right tournament.

RJ: What a fantastic match that was, a great display by both men but James just had a bit too much for Longinus in the end.

*Clarke James celebrates as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down