The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 25/08

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 25/08 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 25/08

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am

"Rest in pieces" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air.Pyro's go off at the top of the ramp and then the camera pans around the arena showing various signs created by members of the crowd.

"JESSICA+DENZEL=WILL THEY or WONT'T THEY?
"SIGN THE CONTRACT ALREADY!"
"I FAILED MY GSCE'S,I DON'T KNOW WHY!"
"LONGINUS WOULD LIKE ANOTHER DRINK"
"I'VE GOT NEW ENTRANCE MUSIC"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman good evening and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown, we are broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I'm RJ and I'm joined tonight by Michael Wire, good evening Michael.

MW:Good evening RJ, and what a show we have got in store for the thousands in attendance and the millions more watching at home.We have not one title match, but two title matches lined up later on in the evening.

RJ:We also have a triple threat match between The Freeweight Champion,The European Champion and the former Freeweight Champion! Plus much,much more!

MW:Let's get this show on the road folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 25/08 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 25/08

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

"Run This Town" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Danny McGraw strides out onto the ramp.He walks down the ramp before stepping into the ring.

RJ:Well this is unexpected,we don't normally see Danny McGraw coming down to the ring.

MW:I don't blame him RJ, look at the reception he gets.How disrespectful these guys are, I mean he's the one making these shows so great!

*Danny McGraw is handed the microphone...

DM:Ladies and Gentleman if you'd please settle down, I have a huge announcement to make.Preferably I don't want to stay out here too long talking to you idiots, and I'm sure you feel the same way about me so let's just get on with it.

Since Alex Walker was revealed to have taken over Shutdown, thus merging 6WF and 6CW together, we have already seen the impact of this. We have had matches between members of the 6CW and 6WF Roster, most recently at Carnage between the Church of Hero and Frosted Dice. Now we were merely testing the waters with these matches, seeing if they could hold up and work with two Pay Per View's on the same weekend.

And after consultation with Alex Walker and the board of directors we came to the conclusion that these matches were a resounding succcess.Therefore we were thinking about the next logical step to make from this and after a couple of week's of discussion with Walker we have something ground-breaking to unveil.

However due to the problems Walker is having with sorting out Genesis, he is unable to be in attendance tonight for this massive announcement.It is with great excitement that I can announce that the next Pay Per View, Destiny, will be the first ever cross brand Pay Per View!

*Crowd Pop

RJ:Oh my what an announcement, 6WF and 6CW on the same show, on the same night!

DM:Now we're going to talk logistics.It would be nigh on impossile for us to get the airtime for both companies to hold all the matches they want, however such is the nature of the Destiny Pay Per View this doesn't matter.The number of matches each company will have is yet to be decided, but this is not a problem.

For those of you who have good memories, you will know at Destiny we have a little thing called the Gold Rush Battle Royal.Last year it was won by Cassius Zhi who earnt himself a world title shot for Born In Fire! And this year it's going to be a lot bigger, for every single member of the roster who wants to participate in the battle royal will be allowed to. The only people not allowed into the battle royal are those challenging for or defending the two company's world titles at the Pay Per View.

As of now,we don't have a destination for the Pay Per View as we need to find an arena that can accodomate the fans from both federations but once we have decided upon a venue, you will be the first to know! Enjoy the show folks!

*Danny McGraw leaves the ring as the crowd are still cheering over the announcement.

MW:Some way to start the show RJ!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

*The camera's roll into the backstage area for the first time in the evening as Jason Young is shown alongside James McManus.

Jason Young:I don't know about you James, but I cannot wait for this match up next.It seems that we've been under-estimated somewhat by our opponents.

James McManus:I would have thought that Uryu knows better than to do that, considering all the beatings he has taken from me over the past couple of months.However he seems more concerned with being friends with everyone, even James Eagle.

Jason Young:Uryu let me tell you, and Big Al Lustley this, there is no point in trying to win friends in this company. If you can find someone willing to work alongside you, then that's ok. But it should be merely professional, such as me and McManus.We appreciate each other's wrestling abilit, we both share similar traits.Things like ambition,drive, ruthlessness. And it's because of these we will never be "friends", merely two guys who work well together.Being friends makes you too emotionally attached, so much so that you feel you can't better yourself if it means making a sacrifice.

James McManus:That's always been your problem Uryu, you are just too nice, too much of a goody-two shoes, too much of a sychophant bowing to these fans wants.

*Uryu strides into the picture, accompanied by Al Lustley.Uryu snatches the mic from McManus.

Uryu:Too nice? My god James you really are stupid aren't you? If I was too nice, why would I be willing to put you through tables? Why would I go into a street fight if I was too nice? No you see I'm not nice, but I am knowledgeable.And having friends in this company is vital because when there's sly, back-stabbing ****s like you walking around, you need people to watch your back.

Are you confident that Jason here will watch your back? Or will he just throw you to the dogs if he gets a chance to move on with his career? So you know, good luck I hope you trust each other.

*Uryu smiles and walks off, leaving Young and McManus snarling angrily.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area where Clarissa is shown alongside John Marx.

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman, making his 6CWF debut later tonight, John Marx...

*Crowd cheer him.

Marx:Shut up! Don't you have any respect for people these days? Just let me talk.

*Crowd Boo, Marx shakes his head furiously.

Clarissa:John, are you looking forward to your match tonight?

Marx:Of course I am Clarissa, It's my first chance to teach everybody out there a lesson.I've had enough of guys running their mouths backstage, the crowd running their mouths out there. They have no right to be so disrespectful, and the Herold will change that!

I am a man with a vision, a man who is on a mission!To beat respect out of each and every person who steps in my way.I am here to deliver a message, a message to the youth of today, a message to those mis-guided minds.THINGS WILL CHANGE NOW THE HEROLD HAS ARRIVED!

*Marx leaves Clarissa standing alone as he walks off.

MW:Quite a way to introduce yourself to the crowds!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm

'Inside the Fire' hits and Jason Young walks out onto the stage to boos coming left, right and centre. As he makes his way down to the ring, Young makes an obvious effort to avoid any outstretched arms, while holding his head as though something is wrong. He enters the ring via the ring steps and walks straight towards the referee, who dodges at the last minute to avoid being trampled.

RJ: Jason Young is an unusual man, who I've never quite understood. I get the feeling there is something he is hiding. Something deep.

MW: Talk about 'deep', RJ, you're beginning to sound like some spiritual leader!

RJ: Shut it, Michael. At least I don't

'The Final Countdown' hits to interrupt the bickering announcers, as James McManus enters the arena to a round of unanimous boos. Atop the ramp, he sneers at his haters, before starting a long stroll down to the ring. Along the route, one fan stretches out to slap McManus' arm, to which the wrestler turns around angered. After a quick glance, McManus shakes his head and continues down to the ring, holding his taped-up elbow. He slides under the bottom rope with precaution, before sharing a look of acknowledgement with his partner.

RJ: This is McManus' first live appearance since the beating he took at Against the Wall. It is incredibly important for him to prove tonight that he is still the future of this company.

MW: Too right, but judging by those actions, he doesn't appear to be fully healed. Hopefully seeing Uryu again won't put him off. Or even worse, send him into a fit of rage!

Suddenly, the lights get dimmer, before turning slightly red, lighting the whole arena in the colour of love. 'Kiss' starts to play and the crowd erupt with cheers for their loved-up superstar. Big Al Lustley swaggers out from behind the curtain, swinging his hips as he walks. In his right hand are a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, which he duly raises in the air for another big pop. As Lustley begins to swagger down the ramp, he blows kisses into the crowd and even gives a kiss to the cheek of a lady at the barrier. He slithers under the bottom rope, before heading to his corner and climbing to the top. He lifts both arms in the air withthe handcuffs handing from his left hand, which draws another huge reaction from his fans. He drops back down into the ring and locks one end of the handcuffs to the turnbuckle, before adjusting his elbow pads slightly.

Finally, 'Those Who Fight Further' hits and the crowd let out the biggest cheer of them all. Uryu Ishida steps out onto the stage and jumps in the air, further increasing the positivity in the arena. He stops there for a while with his arms held outward at either side, as he soaks in the atmosphere. Uryu starts a sudden sprint, as he speeds down the ramp and slides into the ring. He stands up, before taking a quick step back, as McManus appears to make a move. Nothing comes of it and all four competitors return to their respective corners.

RJ: Uryu is another man still recovering from that huge Street Fight at Against The Wall. It's been an up and down week for this Nottingham lad, seemingly making an alliance with millionaire superstar, James Eagle. I don't know if anything will become of it, but I am sure we will see where his loyalties lie in due course.

MW: Hopefully he will see the light and realise that he has been wring all along. But first he has this huge tag match to compete in and it won't be plain sailing from here.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

RJ: These are four of the hottest stars lower down the Lockdown roster and a loss for either side tonight could prove costly. A win, however, could really help to push themselves up the pecking order and nearer to the title scenes.

James McManus and Big Al Lustley step out of the ring to allow their respective partners to open the match. McManus gives Young a quick pep talk, as the two legal competitors stare at each other in their opposite corners. Slowly, both men approach each other. They lock up in the middle of the ring. Young powers his much smaller opponent to the ground with a Greco-Roman-style takedown.

MW: Excellent intelligence from Jason Young; using his height and weight advantage to force his opponent to the mat.

Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, as Uryu realises what he has to do. He fires kicks to the knees of the rookie, who struggles to keep an upright stance. Young wobbles on his feet for a while, before a massive enziguri sends him down to the canvas. Uryu punches the air for a small pop, before focussing his attention back on the opponent. He hits a boot to Young's face, before heading to the corner and climbing the turnbuckles.

RJ: He's looking to fly. This could be big.

Suddenly, Uryu slips and lands awkwardly on the top rope, straddling the turnbuckle. He falls forward and flips down into the ring, landing flat on his back. Young gets to his feet first, as the referee counts to two.

A replay of the 'top rope incident' shows James McManus walking along the ring apron and pulling down on the ropes, causing the former European champion to lose balance.

Young retreats to his corner and tags in his partner, McManus.

RJ: McManus and Ishida. In the ring at once.

MW: This could turn ugly.

McManus intensely makes his way over to Uryu with a sly grin on his face. He stands right by his opponent, as he struggles to his feet. McManus watches on, laughing. As soon as Uryu gets back to his feet, he finds himself whipped into the opposite corner of the ring by his arch-nemesis. Slowly again, McManus walks over to Uryu, before taking a run up for a clothesline. Uryu rolls out of the way just edited impact, as McManus ends up face-first into the turnbuckle. He turns around into a big dropkick from Uryu, but McManus dodges the move and scarpers over to his corner to tag Young back in. Young makes a quick impact by hitting a powerful spinebuster on Uryu, before making a cover.

Ref:
2...............Kickout!

RJ: Uryu needs to make a tag... and urgently.

Young puts a hand around his opponent's skull and pulls him up to his feet. He connects with a snap DDT, before driving his opponent backwards into the corner.

MW: Big mistake from the rookie.

RJ: That was a sign of lack of experience from Young.

MW: In comes Lustley!

Young drives Uryu into the opposition's corner, allowing Big Al Lustley to slap his partner across the back making the tag. Lustley climbs into the ring, as he blows a sarcastic kiss at the opponent. Despite being six inches taller, Young is clearly intimidated and Big Al just forces him backwards.

MW: Where Big Al loses six inches in height, he clearly gains six inches elsewhere...

They reach the opposite corner of the ring, where McManus is eager to make the tag. The partners connect hands and McManus hops up to the top rope and dives at Lustley. But Lustley catches the opponent mid-flight.

RJ: The climax!

Lustley drops McManus with a massive powerbomb from the air and hooks the leg.

Ref:
2.................No!
What are you doing?

Lustley lifts the motionless shoulder of McManus to break the pin. He points to Uryu and smiles. Before heading to the corner, Al stomps on the bandaged left shoulder of McManus. He makes a slow motion jog to the corner, before making an over-emphasised tag to his partner.

RJ: Uryu is back in the match. This is his opportunity to finish James once and for all.

Uryu quickly makes his way over to the grounded opponent and smiles. He pulls on McManus' arm, twists it and lands a standing leg drop right into his elbow.

MW: Did you hear that crack?

RJ: Nope.

Uryu allows McManus to rise to his feet.

RJ: Rotating DDT!

Uryu connects with the move, but makes an extra effort to ensure the left arm of McManus takes some of the power. He pulls it off and McManus rolls around in agony, as Uryu tags Lustley back in.

MW: Backhand slap! Arm drag! Elbow drop!

Crowd: Woo!

Lustely tags Uryu back in once again. They perform a double suplex on their agonised opponent, as the ref warns Big Al to exit the ring. Uryu hits McManus with a running stomp to the chest and pulls his hair to get him back to his feet. He follows up with a big neckbreaker and then a spear from out of nowhere.

RJ: McManus looks in real pain now.

MW: It would seem as though all the work Lustley and Uryu have done to the already injured arm of the self-proclaimed 'Future' has come into play.

RJ: That injured elbow could be the difference between victory and loss for McManus and Young. if this is the future, god help us!

James McManus rolls out of the ring, clutching his arm for dear life, as he grimaces and screams for help. Uryu follows him out of the ring. McManus runs half way around the ring and Uryu makes the chase, hooking the leg of Young on the way. Young drops to a seated position on the canvas and clinches the back of his leg, while the other two get back into the ring. McManus slides in first and runs to his corner, where he noticeably slaps Young across the back of the neck. Uryu spots the tag and rolls under the bottom rope to return to the ring. McManus charges at Uryu, but has it ducked. He tries to rebound off the ropes, but Lustley beats him to it and sends him flying over the top rope, down to the floor below.

Back in the ring, Uryu hits a cheap slap round the side of Young's face, who remains outside the ropes. He grabs the bigger man round the head and slides him over the middle rope, before hitting an elevated DDT. Young's face bounces off the mat and he lies face up in the centre of the ring.

MW: This could be it!

Uryu jumps up to the top rope and wastes no time in taking off.

RJ: Split second! Connected.

The crowd count along with the ref as he counts the pin.

Ref:
3 !!!

RJ: Uryu has done it! He picks up the pin over Jason Young and further injures his enemy, James McManus.

MW: I have to give it to him. What a performance!

RJ: But you mustn't forget Big Al Lustley's input to the match. They showed excellent chemistry and sent a warning to the rest of the roster.

Uryu and Big Al celebrate in the centre of the ring, as the crowd cheer them on.

RJ: After what they just showed us, this pairing could be a force to be reckoned with in the future. What a start to the show!

MW: And boy have we got more to come. Stay tuned!

*The show goes to the first commercial break of the night*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm

RJ: First singles action of the night up next here on Lockdown as Logan Kincade squares off against John Marx, who is making his 6CWF Debut tonight.

MW: Well I hope he’s a bit saner than Kincade. Supposedly his defeat to Blue Dragon last week had made him remember who he really is, yet another freakozoid in 6WF.

RJ: Freakozoid? I think you’ve been listening to Miss Jessica too much Michael.

MW: Who wouldn’t listen to Miss Jessica? She’s an inspiration, and she’s also such a...

RJ: Ok Michael, easy there.

“Master of puppets” blasts out through the speakers and out through the curtain emerges Logan Kincade, he stands at the top of the ramp as pyro’s go off around him. He then sprints down to the ring and slides in.

RJ: I wonder if we will see a change in the attitude of Kincade since he longer thinks he is a super-hero.

MW: He’s still an idiot, he must be if he’s siding with Blue Dragon!

“Paint it Black” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd offer a polite applause to welcome the debutant John Marx. He walks out onto the ramp, he smirks to himself at the crowd’s reception before shaking his head at them. He strides down the ramp before stepping through the middle rope and staring down at Kincade.

MW: Now this guy seems good, doesn’t care what the fans thinks and he obviously believes that Logan Kincade is a grade A loony!

RJ: That’s just you who believes that Michael, I for one am happy to see the kid getting on with his life.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and Kincade quickly locks up with John Marx. Marx places Kincade into a front facelock only for Logan to thrust Marx powerfully, he then unloads with a series of European Uppercuts into the chin which send Marx stumbling back against the ropes. Kincade then throws a clothesline but Marx ducks and then slides out of the ring.

MW: This is good, regaining his composure.

Kincade is staring down waiting for Marx, who walks around the ring and then steps onto the apron, he goes to step into the ring but Kincade hits a boot into the side of the head. He then places Marx into a front facelock and hits him with a spike DDT(ala Orton) from outside to into the ring. The cover is made by Logan.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Marx drives his shoulder up off the canvas and Kincade quickly resumes his offensive with a series of knees down into the face. Kincade then heaves The Herald up to his feet and whips him across the ring, Kincade bounces back off the opposite ropes and nails Marx with a running elbow smash. Kincade then hits an elbow drop, he covers.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Kincade quickly has Marx into a seated rear chinlock, he pummels away on the abdomen of Marx with his right fist until Marx fights up to a vertical base, he drives some elbows into the side until Kincade releases Marx from the hold. Kincade runs into towards Marx but he just about lifts his knee up into the gut, Marx then bounces off the ropes hitting a knee into the gut followed by a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: Kincade had an impressive start in this match, showing some unrelenting offence.

MW: However Marx has got himself back into this now, he will hope to push on and win on his debut.

Marx waits for Kincade to rise before going for a boot into the gut, Kincade catches it but Marx is quick to counter with an enzaguri kick. Kincade falls down to one knee, Marx bounces off the ropes and hits a vicious boot to the back of the head and Kincade slumps forward. Marx rolls him onto his front and then goes to the top rope.

RJ: Elbow drop!

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Marx goes to ground and has Kincade into a seated full nelson. Eventually Logan Kincade fights his way up to a vertical base only for Marx to hit him with a Full Nelson slam. Kincade stumbles to his feet, Marx whips him to the corner but Logan uses the ropes to springboard backwards into a crossbody block into a pinfall.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Marx gets the shoulder up, Kincade drags him up and goes for a 2nd DDT of the match but The Herald counters with a delayed vertical suplex, diving over into the pinfall. Before the ref can make the count Kincade puts his foot on the bottom rope.

Marx lifts up Kincade and is clearly frustrated. He whips Kincade out across the ring but he hits a leaping clothesline on the rebound. Kincade stands waiting for Marx to rise before going for a superkick, Marx manages to block at the last moment. He spins Kincade and attempts his finishing move, the clothesline from hell but Kincade ducks himself and then places Marx into a sleeper. He covers his eyes and then runs to the corner...

RJ: Blind Justice delivered!

MW: Damn it!

Ref: 1................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Really good match, an impressive debut for Marx but Kincade comes out on top.

MW: I hate that Kincade almost as much as Blue Dragon...almost as much.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:20 pm

*The camera's return to the backstage area, where once again Clarissa is joined by a 6CWF Superstar.

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentlmean...please welcome my guest at this time, The Saint!

*The crowd are split in their reaction...

Clarissa:Sainty, we just moments away from your match-up tonight where you face off against Longinus and Rapture in a triple threat match, how are you feeling?

Saint:Confident Clarissa, I have to say I am very confident.Not because I under-estimate these guys, far from it.These guys are two of the best youngsters in the business today, they have been setting 6WF alight for the past couple of months.

But they've got tunnel vision Clarissa, they can't help themselves.As soon as they see one and other, it nearly always ends in a fight.I won't have to do a lot to win tonight Clarissa, because I can just watch those two tear lumps out of each other, and pounce at the right moment. That is what makes me a champion, knowing the right time to pull out the big move.

Clarissa:I'd like to ask you your thoughts on Scorpion's defence tonight, will he win?

Saint:Yes I think he will Clarissa.He's got Miss Jessica on his side, she very usually has at least one trick up her sleeve to help her client get the victory should they need.That's why Miss Jessica is never with me Clarissa, she knows she can trust me to get the job done, that I won't need her help. Maybe Scorpion still does, maybe he's not quite ready to stand on his own two feet.However, he is more than ready to defeat James Eagle.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time Saint!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm

*Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are shown storming down the corridor in the backstage area, they barge into the office of Danny McGraw but he is not there. La Pulga Loco leaps to his feet..

LPL:You might want to knock next time? If Danny was in here he woud of...

Marshall:Yes La Pulga but Danny's not here to protect you is he? Besides, he doesn't need to know about this little meeting between us.We just need to know that you're going to pull your weight tonight.

LPL:What do you mean by that?

Crime Lord:To put it bluntly La Pulga, we don't like you. We don't like the way that Danny McGraw tries to get you into world title matches against our lord, because we don't trust McGraw and you may well have taken the title from The Lord, if you'd been good enough.

But tonight, we are willing to put aside our differences so that we can win the match tonight.I'm sure you want to show up Perfect Jack, who is another contender for the world title. And we want to show that despite our loss, when we want to be, we are the best team across both federations.

LPL:Ese, I always bring my A Game to the table.Tonight,maybe I'll bring a little more just to earn some respect from you guys...actually scracth that, I don't want your respect, just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.

Marshall:That sounds like a hell of a good plan to me La Pulga, just make sure that you stick to it. You don't want to join the list of sinners that the Church will eliminate.

*The three share an uneasy staredown as Lockdown goes back to ringside.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

RJ: Tremendous action up next here on Lockdown as we have a triple threat match involving both the Freeweight Champion and European Champion.

MW: Add into the equation the recently dethroned Freeweight Champion and we have a recipe for an outstanding, if not brutal, match-up.

RJ: We sure do Michael, it’s quite obvious that Rapture and Longinus cannot be in the same place for more than 5 minutes without them exploding into a brawl, and this offers Rapture another chance for Revenge after his loss at Against The Wall.

MW: The Saint is very much a third wheel in this match-up, but I can’t help but feel that will play into his hands.

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are split n their reaction as The Saint strides out onto the ramp, European Title held over his shoulder. He strides down the ramp slowly before stepping into the ring and awaiting his two opponents.

“Fight Song” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus sprints out onto the ramp wearing the freeweight title. He stretches out his arms and pyro’s go off at the top of the ramp, he then tags the fans hands on the way down.

The crowd descend into boos as "God Gonna Cut You Down" roars out and the boos begin as a hooded figure walks out through the mist.They kiss a pendant on their chest and then raise their arms in the air as a jet of pyros explode...Rapture walks down the ramp slowly, he walks around the outside of the ring before taking away his hood and staring straight at Longinus who holds up his belt, mocking Rapture.

RJ: I can’t see those two co-operating particularly well, this one’s going to be every man for himself.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the match starts off, Rapture and Longinus steam towards each other and explode into a flurry of flying punches as The Saint takes a step back to watch the action unfold. Longinus begins to gain an advantage driving Rapture back towards the corner, Longinus then whips Rapture across the ring to the opposite corner where Longinus follows in with a running clothelsline, Rapture stumbles forward and Longinus throws him down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. Rapture is covered by the Freeweight Champion.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Longinus rises up to his feet and hits a series of fist drops into the face, Longinus then lifts up Rapture and goes for a Suplex, Rapture blocks and goes for a suplex of his own which Longinus also blocks then spins Rapture around into a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg swiftly.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Dominating display from Longinus early on.

Longinus rises up to his feet placing Rapture into an armbar, he hauls him up to a vertical base and then whips Rapture to the corner, he uses the ropes to springboard into a crossbody block which Longinus counters by catching Rapture across his chest and then hits him with a backbreaker, again he makes a cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

The Saint is still content to sit by and watch the action unfold as Longinus gets to his feet, he waits for Rapture to rise before Irish Whipping him across the ring and then leaps up going for a dropkick but Rapture holds onto the ropes and Longinus crashes down to the canvas stiffly. Rapture quickly sprints back to the centre of the ring and executes rolling thunder to perfection.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Rapture gets to his feet, he stands over Longinus menacingly waiting for him to rise to. Eventually Longinus stirs to one knee and Rapture hits a running enzaguri kick which sends Longinus sprawling towards the corner. Rapture stomps away viciously on the head of Longinus until the referee intervenes.

MW: This one is on the verge of exploding, I can sense it.

RJ: Like we said, these two are unable to be in each other’s air space without brawling.

Rapture steps back in and drags up Longinus and flings him across the ring with a T-Bone suplex. Longinus stumbles up and Rapture hits a leaping spike reverse STO. Rapture makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Rapture gets up to his feet quickly and heads up to the top rope, where he flies off hitting a shooting star knee drop! Rapture doesn’t cover, instead letting Longinus rise before bouncing off the ropes and going for a leg lariat...

RJ: Powerbomb reversal!

Ref: 1.................2...............Saint breaks the pinfall!

Saint breaks the pinfall by diving onto Longinus who rolls away to the outside, The Saint then goes on the offensive by dropping a series of knee drops into the back of Rapture before placing into an abdominal stretch whilst also pummeling on the back with his knees, he then drags Rapture up to a vertical base and drills him down to the canvas with a Pumphandle Slam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The European Champion rises to his feet, he waits for Rapture to rise before whipping him out across the ring and hitting him with a gorilla press slam! The Saint retreats into the corner waiting for Rapture to rise before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a spear!

MW: High Impact combo from The Saint!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The Saint places Rapture into a front facelock as soon as he kicks out, Rapture manages to get up to his feet before hitting him with an implant DDT. The Saint doesn’t cover, instead putting him into a rear waistlock, The Saint goes for a German suplex but Rapture floats around the back and grabs Saint by the waist, running him into the corner...

RJ: World’s End Suplex! Could be a big win for Rapture.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

MW: Saint gets the shoulder up...

Rapture gets to his feet with a smile, he hits a couple of stomps on The Saint before going to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and looks set for the Fall From Grace(Shooting Star Press) but Longinus is up onto the apron, he begins to hit punches on Rapture. He spins on the top rope and starts booting away on Longinus, finally he hits a roundhouse kick and he falls from the apron to the outside. Rapture turns back around and The Saint is up, he puts Rapture into a suplex position...

RJ: Saint’s Row!

Ref: 1....................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*The Saint gets to his feet and the ref raises his arm in celebration and then passes him the European Title. Rapture and Longinus are both down.

MW: Big win for The Saint here tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

*The action returns backstage where Perfect Jack is shown in his locker-room making his final preparations before he heads to the curtain for his match. He gets to his feet and leaves the locker-room where he is met by Jerome Dubois and Edan Ekram.

Dubois:Bonjour Jack, Are you ready for zis match?

Perfect Jack:I'm always ready Dubois, you know that.If you want to be Perfect, you've got to be ready at all times.And tonight, I am ready to kick some ass! I hope we're on the same wavelenght.

Ekram:Oh most definitely Jack.I can't wait to get into that ring tonight,I've seen what Murdoch and Crime Lord are saying.Now give me a break? They think they're the best tag team in both federations.We ran the Soldiers of Fortune closer than those two ever did, and if we were given the opportunity to go over to 6CW, I think we would do 6WF proud unlike those two.

Perfect Jack:Well show it tonight Edan.We've got a big advantage over them, they can't trust each other.It's in their minds, they all have inferiority complex's, they're all paranoid about their position in this company.They see guys like you Ekram you're closing the gap and they don't like it, that's why they're so nervy all the time, that's why they can't trust anyone.Where as I know that If I need it,you two will have my back and vice versa.

*Ekram nods and the three walk off to the curtain.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm

RJ:Up next for you here we have a 6 man tag team match...no wait there, are you getting this message Michael?

MW:Yes I am RJ, sorry folks we are going backstage where we understand something is going down.

*The camera's roll into the backstage area where Rapture and Longinus are both being restrained by producers and the security crew.

Longinus breaks through the wall of security and dives onto Rapture, pummeling away on the top of his head until the security once again restrain him. Then Rapture breaks free and gets some revenge with punches of his own which Longinus is unable to block as he is still being restrained.

Finally he boots Rapture away, he elbows his way out of security and the two look like they're going to go at it one more when Danny McGraw comes rushing on screen.

McGraw:Either of you throw one more punch, then you'll be fired!

*The two stare down for what seems like an eternity before stepping back.

McGraw:Good,you're not completely stupid then.Now I have had enough of you two running around backstage brawling, interfering in each other's matches and just generally disrupting the whole show.So that's why I'm going to end this right...

I know what you two want, you want to prove that your the best, the toughest. Well at Destiny,it's your chance to do it.You're 1-1 on PPV victories against each other, now this is going to end it. At Destiny, it's going to be a Last Man Standing Match for the Freeweight Title!

*Crowd Pop and the eyes of both Rapture and Longinus light up...

McGraw:I haven't finished yet,there is a couple of stipulations to add to this.Longinus if you win, then whilst your champion Rapture will never be able to face you again.But if Rapture wins, then Longinus you can not face him whilst he's champion.And to ensure that both of you actually make it to Destiny, if there is any physical contact between outside of a match...we won't be seeing you for a long,long time!

*Lockdown goes back to ringside...

MW:Another huge announcement, Danny McGraw really is treating us tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 pm

MW: Now we have more entertainment for you with a six man tag team match that has the potential for sparks to fly.

RJ: This pans out to be a massive encounter between some of the top contenders for titles all across the roster.

MW: Four matches in, this could be a good one.

'Papi Chulo' rings out and the crowd immediately burst with booing, as La Pulga Loco makes an appearance at the top of the ramp. He does a standing somersault atop the stage, before sprinting down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He raises both arms in the air, only igniting the crowd more.

'Rain Wizard' hits the speakers and Crime Lord walks out on to the ramp looking in a bad mood. He lifts the 'H' of his pendant, holding it high in the air, as the crowd begin their chorus of boos. He kisses the pendant, before starting his slight descent down to the ring. He trash talks a few fans along the way, before climbing into the ring and doing his final preparations for the match ahead. He remains in a bad mood, frowning more than usual this time round.

MW: I don't know what's come over Crime Lord tonight, but it can't be a good thing for his opponents.

'Star Trekking' roars out of the speakers and the crowd boo furiously, as Marshall Murdoch makes his way out. He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the 'H' hung around his neck, before walking down to the ring. He ascends the ring steps, ducks into the ring and makes minor adjustments to his knee pads, as the fans continue to boo. The crowd hurl abuse at the three men in the ring, who keep an eye on the entrance, awaiting their opponents.

The arena goes completely black, as people with glow sticks can be seen scattered around in the seats. High pitched screams come from the crowd, before a quiet whisper comes through the speaker system.

VO: Ekram...

Suddenly, the lights flash back on, as 'Elements of life' by Tiesto blasts out of the speakers. Immediately, Edan bursts out through a layer of silver-tinted smoke to a rousing reception. He jumps up and down on the spot at the top of the ramp, before quickly making his way down the ramp. Ekram tags some of the outstretched hands as he goes, but he doesn't fail to take his eyes off the opponents as he does so. He stops at the bottom of the ramp to wait for his partners.

RJ: He's come a long way since his days as a 6NG rookie. Edan's task now is to catch up with what many of his former fellow rookies have already accomplished. Win a title.

Then 'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance rises to their feet for Jerome Dubois. The Frenchman swaggers onto the stage sporting a new t-shirt comprised of the tri-colore flag with, on the back:

--------J-Dubz--------
La Connexion Française

He bounds to either side of the stage, provoking further cheers and chants from the excited crowd.

MW: He may be past it, but that doesn't stop these hypocritical fans from backing the Frenchman nevertheless.

Dubois begins to make his way towards the ring and slaps the hands of some fans en route. He slaps hands with Ekram beside the ring, but they remain on the outside and wait for their other partner...

The lights in the arena go down, before 'I am Perfection' blasts out from the speakers. Perfect Jack walks out to a thunderous reception and starts a quick jog down to the ring. He climbs up to the top rope to pose, sparking even louder cheers. Edan and Jerome slide under the bottom rope simultaneously to encounter their opponents. The music fades out, as Jack drops down into the ring.

RJ: What a reception for Jack, here. The fans have really taken to him recently.

The respective teams return to their corners and exchange tactics, before facing up in the ring.

RJ: Marshall and Edan to open the match.

Edan Ekram takes a bit of advice from his mentor, Dubois, before making his way into the match.

The two opponents lock up in the centre of the ring, but Ekram quickly finds himself in trouble. Murdoch puts the former 6NG rookie into a tight headlock. The Church of Hero member takes pleasure in his opponent's struggle, as he watches Edan's face slowly become more and more bright red, before slamming his face into the mat with a clean bulldog. He makes a quick cover, but knows that he hasn't done enough yet, as shown by the lack of count from the official. Murdoch decides to take a different approach on the match and allows his partner, Crime Lord, to tag himself into the match. They use a quick double team on the 6NG champion; connecting with a stiff double clothesline, followed by an elbow drop to the midsection from Crime Lord. Murdoch rolls out of the ring to save the referee any trouble just yet.

MW: This is typical Church of Hero style of play. Working as a pack to structurally dismantle their opponents.

RJ: It is something that has worked for a while for the church, but it certainly hasn't gained them any allies.

Crime Lord shoves a boot into the face of Edan, before going for a pin attempt himself.

Ref:
1........ Kickout!

RJ: He doesn't seriously expect to have done enough just yet?! They are underestimating young Edan here.

Ekram rises to his feet along side The Lord of Crime and catches him by surprise with a dazing punch. He sends the multi-time champion backwards and almost knocking him off his feet. Crime Lord tries to take control back to his own side with a big clothesline, but The Master of The Elements uses his prestige footwork to step out of the way and set up for a school boy roll up.

MW: Crime Lord taken off guard.

Ref:
2..... Kickout!

Both men get back to their feet slightly disorientated and return tightly corners to make tags. Edan gets back first, sending Jerome Dubois into the ring, while Crime Lord gets back to tag Marshall back in.

The French Crusader, in off the hot tag, hits a series of chops to his opponent. He taunts momentarily, before taking Murdoch down with a punch to the gut followed by a DDT.

Crowd: J-Dubs! J-Dubs! J-Dubs!

He grabs the opponent's arm to drag him to his feet, and signals for the end. Dubois places Marshall's bald head between his legs and rolls him up above his head.

RJ: Powerbomb!

Dubois sends the church member flying down to the canvas with a thud and immediately makes the cover.

Ref:
2.................... Out!

RJ: Crime Lord breaks the pin up at two and three quarters.

MW: He saves the match.

RJ: The ref clearly has a different opinion to you, Michael.

The referee instantly storms over to Crime Lord and gives him a formal warning, but The Iron Man acts all innocent and pretends he did nothing wrong.

RJ: Why is he arguing? The ref couldn't have seen it more clearly!

Marshall gets back to his feet, only to find himself thrown around the ring once more. Both Ekram and Dubois clatter over the back of Murdoch, who crashes into the referee and ends draped in his corner. La Pulga Loco violently tags himself in and immediately increases the the pace of the match. He hops over the top rope and hits a double diving missile dropkick to the two opponents in the ring. They both feel the force and are sent flying backwards to the mat. With the ref still arguing with Crime Lord, Edan takes it upon himself to take down the legal competitor. He hits a leaping knee to the temple of La Pulga, just as he started to look to launch an attack on Dubois. Crime Lord exits the ring along with Marshall Murdoch and the referee is allowed to return to the ring. In a quick sequence of events, Jerome
Dubois kicks back up to his feet and tags in Perfect Jack for the first time in the match. Straight away, he goes to work on La Pulga.

RJ: Perfect Plex! It's all over!

Jack covers over La Pulga, but the referee insists that Murdoch is actually the legal man, having not seen the tag. Frustrated, Jack rips off one of his elbow pads and chucks it at the ground. He goes back to his corner and slaps Dubois back in, while Marshall is being called back in. Although surprised, Murdoch barely hesitates and returns to the ring almost immediately. He almost walks into an 'Au Revoire' from the Frenchman, but steps back to dodge at the last second. He turns the attack upside down and pushes Dubois in the chest, before turning into a spin.

MW: Marshall Law! Excellently executed! There's no way back now!

Murdoch drapes himself across Dubois' laid out body in the centre of the ring, as the referee begins to count. Jack drops off the apron, not bothered to save the win after his earlier frustration. Edan remains naively optimistic on the apron.

Ref:
3 !!!

RJ: And Murdoch claims the victory for his team!

Murdoch and Crime Lord can be seen celebrating in the ring, holding their 'H's aloft, while La Pulga stands in the background looking on.

RJ: I know Jack won't be happy not to have won, but the ref clearly didn't spot the tag and therefore La Pulga wasn't the legal man. There is nothing he could have done about that.

MW: Moan, moan, moan. Why does there always have to be an excuse with you? ... Yet another win for the Church of Hero just confirms their ever-growing dominance in modern 6CWF.

RJ: Well there goes another great match on what is becoming a rather historic show. Still with two title matches coming up, there is plenty of excitement remaining. Stay tuned folks.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 pm

*The action returns to the backstage area where Scorpion is shown sat in Miss Jessica's locker-room, the hardcore title lay out across the table.

Miss Jessica walks into the room and looks at Scorpion...

Miss Jessica:Like...what's wrong Scorpy? You're totally bringing my mood down with these negative vibes.

Scorpion:Just a little nervous I suppose...

Miss Jessica:Scorpy,Scorpy why are you nervous? You've got the greatest,most successful manager ever on your side, there's nothing to worry about.

Scorpion:I know,I know.It's just with all the talking that's gone on,I'm under a hell of a lot of pressure to deliver.

Miss Jessica:Listen Scorpy,like man-up! That talking was important, it's helped you get a pyschological advantage over Scorpion, trust me.I've got that Denzel wrapped round my little finger, he like won't get anywhere near you cos the freako seems to think I like him.

You need to trust me Scorpion, you've got this advantage so far but there's more advanage for you to get yet.In fact I have something planned tonight that will show Eagle just how Hardcore you are.You need to trust me on this, it may seem stupid but it will get inside his head.That no matter what you do, you will always be more hardcore than him.

And if worse does come to worse, and you lose, well Scorpy I know that the CEO of 6WF can be erm...persuaded to give me some little favours.

*Jessica giggles and wraps some of her hair round her little finger.Scorpion gets to his feet...

Jessica:You can do it Scorpy!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area where Chaos is shown sat in a darkened room...

Chaos:Questions continue to be asked of me, the true prophet.

Why are you cashing in your title shot so early?
What makes you think you can beat Hero?
What happens if you lose?
How will you deal with the Church of Hero?

Chaos:Well let me answer all of these.I am cashing in my title shot so early for many reasons.One is that I am inside Hero's head, I know that right now he is weak.After last week's main event, Hero lay out on the canvas that is my motivation, I want that to be repeated tonight. But the main reason I cashed in so early, is because I am the true prophet.I have seen my Destiny, and it is the world title.Ordinary folks wait for their destiny...I'm bringing my Destiny forward.

I know I can beat Hero because I know that he is insecure.Hero may refer to me as Hero-Lite,Diet-Hero,Hero-Zero, but deep down he knows that I am close to no longer being the pretender.He knows that I am about to over-take him, I will no longer be the future...I will be the present as well.

I have not thought about losing this match, but If I do, well I know that it won't be my fault.I know it will be some sort of trick of Hero's, which means I know that I am still superior to him, that he is doubting himself even more.

The question I pondered most is to how deal with the rest of the Church.I know what I will do,but you don't need to find out about it.

*The camera's return to ringside.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman now it is time for the first of our two title matches this evening...

MW: The first match is for the Hardcore Title, as James Eagle finally gets a one on one shot against Scorpion for his title-belt. Clearly the two best competitors in the hardcore division, no third wheel in Lustley. Just a fight to the end.

RJ: Certainly two guys who have a few issues since arriving in 6WF at near enough the same time as each other, all the way through Next Gen right up to this moment.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

RA: Introducing first the Challenger, hailing from Telford, England and weighing in at 201lbs...the golden one James Eagle!

“Burn Burn” by The Lost Prophets fills the arena and the crowd boo as James Eagle struts out, he has a towel over his neck and looks really cocky. He is carrying down the ramp with him two kendo sticks, he hits them together as he walks down the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Well now James Eagle has no-one to blame. He cited the presence of Al Lustley as the reason behind him failing to win the Hardcore Championship, now there can be no excuses.

RA: And now...hailing from Colorado Desert and weighing in at 235lbs...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...SCORRRPIOONNNN!

The crowd are still booing as they wait for Scorpion suddenly “Barbie Girl” blasts out through the speakers, some sections of the crowd burst into laughter as he walks out onto the ramp. He looks up at the tron seething before heading down the ramp with a trolley full of weapons. He places the trolley on the outside, grabbing out of it a trash can.

MW: What the hell is with this music?

RJ: When Scorpion said he trusted Miss Jessica earlier, I don’t think this was what he had in mind.

MW: Oh I’ve got it now! She’s giving him a psychological advantage, she’s showing that no matter what music or ring wear he has, Scorpion will always be more hardcore than Eagle.

Scorpion hands the title belt over to the referee who holds it aloft in the air before handing it to the ring announcer who steps to the outside.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and Eagle storms towards Scorpion with one of his Singapore Canes, he swings the cane wildly at Scorpion who ducks underneath the cane. Eagle spins around and the Hardcore champion boots him in the gut, he then snatches the cane off Eagle and snaps it down across his knee, throwing the remains to the outside.

Eagle retreats back to the corner as Scorpion stares him down, Scorpion shoves Eagle backwards into the turnbuckle where he then continues to boot away at Eagle. He then takes a step back, turning towards the opposite corner, he picks up the lid of his trash can and runs towards Eagle who grabs his 2nd singapore cane from the corner and smashes it into the gut of Scorpion. Eagle leaps to his feet and smashes the cane down across the back of Scorpion who falls to the canvas. Eagle goes for an opportunistic cover.

Ref: 1...............2....Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out and Eagle doesn’t seem too perturbed by this, he goes towards the corner where Scorpion had the trash can. He moves Scorpion up to his feet where he hits him with a boot into the stomach followed by a running neckbreaker. This allows Eagle time to lay the Trash Can out on the ring, Scorpion rises and Eagle hits a double underhook DDT onto the Trash Can, Scorpion’s head rebounding off the metal.

MW: Vicious DDT from James Eagle.

Eagle goes to the outside where he begins looking through the trolley of items brought to ringside by Scorpion. He throws into the ring various weapons such as Cricket Bats, Steel Chairs and then a 2x4 covered in barbed wire. He waits on the apron, and as Scorpion rises he springboards into the ring nailing a clothesline!

Eagle waits for Scorpion to rise before attempting a T-Bone suplex, Scorpion blocks and then counters with a delayed suplex brain-buster. Scorpion then stands over Eagle waiting for him to rise before bouncing off the ropes, Eagle throws a steel chair towards Scorpion who catches it only for James Eagle to hit a leaping leg lariat into the chair.

Scorpion topples backwards and Eagle grabs the chair from Scorpion who is caught up in the ropes and smashes away at his head. Scorpion finally unravels himself from the ropes, Eagle runs smashing the chair into the stomach sending Scorpion flipping over into the floor.

MW: James Eagle showing his vicious side in this match so far, his offence has been unrelenting and he hasn’t once taken any massive risk.

RJ: He has been mightily impressive, really utilising weapons well in the match.

Scorpion shuffles back into the corner, Eagle doesn’t relent with the offence as he hits a shining wizard. With Scorpion slumped down, Eagle brings out a pair of brass knuckles, he smirks and the crowd boo as he places the brass knucks over his right fist and then pounds away at the head of Scorpion, drawing blood from the hardcore champion. Eagle continues to pound away on Scorpion until the ref has to drag him backwards.

Eagle moves back to the corner, he drags Scorpion to the centre of the ring and then places a chair down across his stomach. Eagle then heads to the top rope...

CROWD: THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!

MW: SOMERSAULT LEG DROP ONTO THE CHAIR!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Scorpion manages to get the shoulder up before the three count, Eagle slowly gets to his feet and picks up a baseball bat. He moves menacingly towards Scorpion with the baseball bat, only for Scorpion to grab the bat and then start driving it into the stomach of Eagle who hastily retreats into the corner where Scorpion continues to drive the bat into the gut until Eagle manages to grab his head and drive it into the top turnbuckle.

RJ: Eagle using his surroundings to stop that assault.

Eagle places Scorpion onto the top rope, facing the outside of the ring. He then goes to the apron and up to the top rope...

MW: What on earth is he planning here?

Eagle leaps up going for a Hurracanrana but Scorpion reverses by power-bombing Eagle onto the outside! Eagle crashes down onto the canvas and everyone in the surrounding area winces as Eagle writhes in pain. Scorpion stays on the top rope momentarily to regain some of his composure before dropping to the outside.

He grabs the barbed wire 2x4 and lashes it down across the face of James Eagle...

RJ: A bit of revenge for Scorpion.

MW: Hey it’s a hardcore match, he knows what to expect and what he’s doing is not revenge, it’s just playing the game.

Eventually Scorpion drops the 2x4 satisfied with the damage he’s caused, with both men now bleeding profusely. Scorpion then moves the steel steps closer to Eagle and picks up the businessman, he grabs him by the throat, headbutts him for good measure before lifting him up into the air and choke-slamming him down onto the steps.

Eagle rolls in pain and Scorpion stands looking proud at the pain Eagle is in. Scorpion then drags up Eagle in a spinebuster position and drives him viciously into the exposed steel ring post! Scorpion repeats this process continually until he feels enough is enough.

RJ: This is very clever work from Scorpion, he’s targeted one area of Eagle and is honing in on it to great effect.

MW: Even if James Eagle does win this match, he may have to take some serious time off for his back to recover from this onslaught.

With Eagle slumped on the floor, Scorpion turns Eagle onto his front and then stomps down on the back. He then goes back into the ring, picking up the trash can that was used earlier. He lays it across the back of Eagle and then goes to the apron, he leaps off and hits a double foot stomp onto the trash can driving it into Eagle’s back. Scorpion decides to take some rest-bite and covers.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Eagle gets the shoulder up, Scorpion just goes back onto the offensive. He sits Eagle down against the railings and then grabs the trolley that was carrying the weapons which is now empty. He smiles as he then shoves the trolley straight into James Eagle who is now trapped up against the railings.

Scorpion just stands momentarily before removing the trolley, he then lifts Eagle up and holds him up against the railings before going for a clothesline but Eagle dodges, he snatches a beer from a fan at ringside and throws it into the face of Scorpion who stumbles around. Eagle sprints towards him knocking him down with a running clothesline, holding the baseball across his arm so it smashes into the Scorpion.

The Hardcore Champion hits the floor, Eagle grabs the ring bell and continually smashes it into the head of Scorpion before chucking it aside with Scorpion slumped against the commentary table. Eagle grabs the nearest chair and places it across the face of Scorpion, he then goes to the top rope...

RJ: MISSILE DROPKICK!

Ref: 1..............2................Kick out!

Scorpion barely gets the shoulder up, Eagle gets to his feet and removes the chair and picks up Scorpion going for The Golden Eagle, but Scorpion counters with a codebreaker, Eagle stumbles back and Scorpion sprints over hitting the Arizona Bark on Eagle driving him into the railings.

MW: That’s got to be it!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3.Kick out!

RJ: Is it over?

MW: NO! Ref saying he got the shoulder up! Unbelievable action!

Scorpion gets to his angrily, he drags Eagle towards the commentary desk and then stands him up...

RJ: Another Arizona Bark...Leap-frogs it!

Eagle leap-frogs the spear, he then drives Scorpion head-first into the desk. He lifts the Hardcore Champion onto the table before booting him on the gut. RJ and Michael Wire leap out the way...

MW: What’s he thinking of?

RJ: THE SOAR! THROUGH THE TABLE!

MW: ARE THEY MOVING RJ?

RJ: EAGLE IS...COVER!

Ref: 1..........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall and.........YOUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW HARDCORE CHAMPION...JAMES EAAAAGGGLLLLEEEEEEE!

RJ: What a match! I’m surprised he can even move damn it!

MW: A new champion is crowned RJ, will another be crowned in the main event up next??

*Lockdown goes to a commercial with Eagle slumped down, the hardcore title clutched closely to his chest.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

*James Eagle hobbles into the backstage area where he is met by his body-guard Denzel.

D:Well done boss, that was amazing! You showed Scorpion...and Jessica.

*Mimicks Jessica...

Oh trust me Scorpion, I can help you in...HA HA!

JE:Oh do shut up Denzel.I know you're still smarting from Jessica turning you down, but for now I don't really care because I am now THE HARDCORE CHAMPION! And I am going to celebrate because I have booked out a private jet and I am going to Vegas to celebrate...

D:I can't wait boss...

JE:Woah,who said you were coming?

D:You mean I've got to stay here...

JE:Of course not, I was just joking.You can come, I need someone to hold my money when I'm blitzing the casinos!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

*Hero is shown backstage,undisputed title over his shoulder, microphone in his hand.

Hero:Chaos says I am insecure...
I always knew he was deluded but not that deluded.
If I am Insescure, what in the hell are you Chaos?
I mean look at you,in a dark room by yourself.
Is it nerves Chaos? Is that so we can't see you shaking uncontrollably?

Those nerves Chaos,they will eat you up inside.
You really think that you can carry the world title?
The expectation?
The demands?
The pressure?

Because I don't think you can.
You haven't got the mindset Chaos
You're just a poor imitation
To an extent you can get away with imitating my persona,my ideas
But what you can't imitate is my ability

I have been in the biggest matches in 6WF History
I have been in the biggest feuds in 6WF History
I have faced the best...
It is one thing to say that...
But to beat the best is something else.

And you can't do it Chaos
You don't have the mindset
You don't have the experience.
I do,I've been to hell and back for this company
That is why I am a record-setter
I am an innovator
I am a Legend
I WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

*Hero holds up his title belt!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back from that commercial break and you’ve rejoined us for OUR MAIN EVENT!

MW: The 2nd of our two title matches this evening, and this match is for the big one, THE UNDISPUTED TITLE!

RJ: And what a math it promises to be as Hero defends his title against Chaos. Chaos faced Hero for the world title two months ago, however that was in a triple threat match with Chris Patricks also involved.

MW: And at Against The Wall Chaos won the right to a singles shot when he defeated the aforementioned Patricks and La Pulga Loco in a triple threat match.

RJ: Chaos was involved in a 6 man tag match last week with Hero, and he left him out to dry just as Hero needed a tag and with that advantage, Chaos decided to have his rematch tonight.

RA: Introducing first, the challenger... hailing from Brighton, England and weighing in at 173lbs...CHAOOOSSSSS!

"Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through more pyro before swaggering down the ramp,he slides into the ring where he stares down the ramp awaiting his opponents.

MW: Chaos proclaims himself to be the true prophet, you can see why Hero has taken issue with this, he has in fact described Chaos as Hero-Lite, or Diet Hero. And I can think of much wore to be called.

RJ: I don’t like Chaos or the way he goes about thing, but personally I think it’s very disrespectful for Hero to talk about him like that, it’s almost as if Hero sees Chaos as some sort of copy-cat, a version of himself in lesser form. However, Hero should remember that once he would have been described as that, that once he was the young pretender. And what did he do? He stole the title belt, rather than fight his way to getting a chance at it.

RA: And finally... he hails from Beverley Hills, Los Angeles, USA and weighs in at 220lbs... he is the leader of the Church...he is THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...HERRRRROOOOOOO!

“Here comes the king” hits and the lights in the arena fade to black, the crowd are booing loudly as a single feather drops from the air. A spotlight begins panning the arena stopping in the rafters where Hero is shown attached to a zip-wire. He stands tall momentarily before zip-wiring down to the ring, he lands in the centre of the ring arms outstretched, title belt around his waist. He unhooks himself from the Zip-Wire and climbs to the top rope to mock the fans.

MW: Hero has a stranglehold on the 6WF Record books since joining. The first ever undisputed champion, the only man to be undisputed champion, the first and only man to win the grand slam and the only man to defend the undisputed.

RJ: Even taking into account what I said earlier, it is impossible to not respect the achievements of Hero in this company. I don’t respect his idea of the Church but you can’t argue that it has re-invigorated him.

*Hero holds up his title in the face of Chaos before dropping it down to the outside.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And we’re off folks, promises to a very fast-paced match-up.

The two men circle the ring and then go in for a lock-up, Chaos ducks Hero’s lock up attempt and then has him into a hammerlock which Hero quickly counters with an arm drag into an armbar. He lifts Chaos up to a vertical base but this time it is he who counters with an armbar. Hero rolls to his feet, the two stare down until Hero merely smiles at Chaos and nods.

This seems to rile Chaos who runs towards Hero, The Undisputed Champion hits a knee into the stomach and then runs off the ropes, sunset-flipping over only for Chaos to roll back onto his feet and hit a hard roundhouse kick to the side of Hero’s head. Chaos hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

The undisputed champion gets his shoulder up quickly, Chaos gets to his feet and grabs Hero by the hair lifting him up. Chaos hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping Hero towards the corner, Hero is stronger and sends Chaos hurtling into the corner and follows in behind, Chaos uses the ropes to springboard over the top of Hero before hitting a bridging German Suplex.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

MW: Chaos seems to have Hero very well scouted, reading two of his trademark moves and having a counter for them.

Chaos again brings Hero up to a vertical base, he goes for an Irish Whip but with minimal strength, moving Hero forward far enough to drop toe hold him face first into the canvas. He goes for a half boston crab submission but Hero boots him away against the ropes. Hero rises to his feet and runs towards Chaos who hits a stiff elbow into the face, he then runs and leaps up hitting a hurracanrana.

Hero stumbles to his feet groggily and Chaos leaps up and hits a 2nd hurracanrana this time diving through into an armbar hold.

RJ: Chaos showing two sides of his style there, high-flying ability and also a capable submission wrestler. He really is an all around great wrestler.

MW: Does he have the ability to keep the pressure up though? He’s started off quickly but Hero has been in this situation so many times before. He knows just what to do.

Hero quickly moves his right leg onto the bottom rope, Chaos is slow in releasing thus the referee has to talk with Chaos. Hero moves towards Chaos who hits a spin kick into the gut before going for a cross armbreaker submission but Hero manages to roll through the pressure and force Chaos’ shoulders down into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Hero shoots back from the kick off, Chaos rises to his feet aggressively and runs towards Hero and boots him hard in the stomach. Hero rolls towards the corner where he pulls himself up, Chaos has a smirk on his face now as he runs in going for a shining wizard but Hero blocks, he then moves forward dropping Chaos from a powerbomb position into a facebuster. Hero recuperates before making the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!
The undisputed champion gets the longest count of the match-up immediately, he gets to his feet and starts to stomp away on Chaos. Hero then drags Chaos to the corner where he stands up and for the first time in the match-up, the shining wizard connects. Hero spins Chaos around in the corner and then ties him up in a tree of woe, Hero goes to the apron and then climbs to the top rope and then flies off the top rope hitting a double foot stomp. Chaos hits the canvas and Hero rolls him over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Hero starting to come back into this match-up now.

MW: I told you he would RJ, he knows how to see through the tough times in order to get his way into the match-up.

Hero gets to his feet, he poses to the crowd and then orders them to bow down to him, they boo loudly and Hero just shakes his head in disapproval. He turns around and with Chaos nearly up to his feet, he hits a knee into the gut and Chaos falls back down towards the ropes. Hero hits some knees into the back before placing Chaos’ head down on the 2nd rope, he then runs across the ring.

Hero connects with the 619 and Chaos falls backwards, Hero goes up to the top rope where he flies off hitting a springboard leg drop. He makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Hero lifts Chaos to his feet only to send him back to the canvas with a hurracanrana take-down. Chaos rises to his feet and Hero hits a dropkick, Chaos stumbles back into the ropes and then forward again, out of sheer instinct he ducks a clothesline from Hero, getting a backslide into the pin.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Hero kicks out aggressively, before Chaos can get any sort of offence built he is on his feet and hits a vicious kick to the head. Hero then turns Chaos onto his front and hits the Hero Stomp repeatedly for as many times as possible until the ref pulls him away. Hero shrugs his shoulders at the referee’s lecturing and then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Hero going high-risk...

RJ: And Hero getting his reward! Shooting Star Press nailed to perfection!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Hero retreats back waiting for him to rise...

MW: Hero has been in imperious form since winning the undisputed title, the best he’s ever been.

RJ: I can’t disagree Michael, and for the majority he’s done it fairly. He’s thrown aside very good opponents with relative ease.

Chaos is up and Hero goes for the Hero sidekick which Chaos grabs, he spins Hero and then drives him to the mat with the Double A Spinebuster. Chaos then runs the ropes and hitting a lionsault on Hero! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up, Chaos is quickly onto his feet and he drags Hero with him. He hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a gutwrench suplex. Chaos then goes to the 2nd rope and hits a flying missile dropkick into the side of the head. Chaos makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Again Hero gets the kick out, Chaos stands waiting for him to rise before hitting a boot into the gut. Chaos then bounces off the ropes nailing a running one-handed bulldog. Chaos doesn’t cover instead going to the top rope.

MW: SPINAL TAP!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

RJ: Chaos getting ever closer to victory!

MW: He’s looking very good at the moment.

Chaos lifts Hero up, he goes to whip him into the corner but Hero is stronger and manages to send Chaos to the corner, he springboards using the ropes going for a moonsault but Hero catches him across the shoulder and drills him to the mat with a powerslam.

MW: That is where Hero is so good, he pulls the big move out just at the right time.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, Hero shouts at him; “This is a moonsault!” and then goes to the top rope, setting up for the BME...Chaos rolls out of the way but Hero lands on his feet only for Chaos to hit a big superkick!

Chaos doesn’t cover instead waiting for Hero to rise, he goes for the G-Force but Hero shoves him away, Hero is whipped to the corner by Chaos. Hero sees Chaos coming in from behind and goes for a pele kick, Chaos side-steps and then hits a pele kick of his own.

RJ: Amazing from Chaos, setting up for the G-Force...

* A single spotlight shines upon the rafters. The sound system bursts into life with children singing… “Remember, remember”

The sound cuts out as the masked figure steps into the light….

RJ: Damn it not this again!

“And when it was day,
He called unto him his disciples.
He called them to battle.
He called them to his side.
And they came.
Guided by the lights of their savior.

The sound system again bursts into life with children singing… “Remember, remember”…

As the blind faith search for rewards.
Remember, I came of my own accord.”
MW: Who is that person?

*The rest of the lights return.

Chaos still has Hero set up for the G-Force, but Hero has now been able to recover. He shoves Chaos into the ropes, he rebounds forward and Hero boots him in the gut...

RJ: ENCORE! ENCORE!

Ref: 1....................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HERO WINS!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of pinfall and STILLLLLL THEEEEE 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WOOORRRRLLLDDDDDD...HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ: Hero only managed to win that after a significant assist from this masked man, this man of mystery up in the rafters. What can he mean by what he said?

MW: I don’t know RJ, and I don’t care! HERO WINS!

*Hero is handed the Undisputed Title, he clutches it tightly to his chest.

RJ: That’s all we have time for folks, be sure to tune in next week where I am sure there will be plenty of fallout!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down