The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 14/7

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 14/7 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 14/7

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

"Rest in pieces" blazes out through the speakers,the crowd cheer loudly as 6CWF Lockdown goes live on air with a big display of pyro's.Once the pyrotechnics have ceased,the camera zooms in on the announce table as the viewers are greeted by RJ.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman,welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD.We have a tremendous show in store for you tonight.I'm RJ and the following is the voice of my broadcast colleague Michael Wire.Good evening Michael.

MW:Good evening RJ,and good evening to the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home.It is sure to be an action packed night this evening,we've got four huge singles matches and a match between the tag team champions and their N01 contenders all in store tonight.

RJ:And let's not forget the Main Event this evening,with only a few days remaining until 6CWF Ground Zero where a 6WF Team comprised of Blue Dragon,Perfect Jack,Marshall Murdoch,Crime Lord and La Pulga Loco will face off against a team made up of 6CW Stars.And in our main event,4 of these men will be competing in our Main Event.

The camera then shows various signs dotted around the arena:

"I DM'D SCORPION,HE DIDN'T REPLY"
"LOCKDOWN IS THE A SHOW"
"STOP HIDING-JACK'S GONNA GET YA"
"I MISS LEX'S PANTS"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 14/7 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 14/7

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

*Lockdown starts in the backstage area where Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois are stood preparing for their match when they are approached by their opponents this evening,The Soldiers of Fortune.

The crowd can sense the tension in the air as the 4 men stare each other down, Castiguer adjusts the title belt on his shoulder.

Dubois:What iz it you two want?

Castiguer:Hey,Hey less of the hostility.We just came to wish you luck tonight.

Edan Ekram:Well thank you...

Angelo Anneire:You're most definitely going to need it!

Dubois:Ahh what did I expect? You see zis iz typical attitude in ze 6WF,no respect for each other,no sportsmanship.

Angelo Anneire:Oh we have that in abudnance,we respect a lot of people in this company.But all our respect for you two went out of the window this week,because after one victory in a singles match,you have been going around telling everybody who will listen and plenty who don't give a <beep> that the French Connection are going to be the new champions?

Castiguer:I can't believe you two think it will really be that easy.It took us a long time to win these titles,we've been team-mates for longer than I can rememeber yet you two think that a month's work of tag-teaming makes you the best team in the company? How is that respectful?

Edan Ekram:You earn respect,you've done nothing to earn ours because in the one match we've had,It was me who won not you or Anneire,but me one half of the French Connection.Beat us tonight and maybe we will have a little more respect for you...but I doubt you will beat us.

*Anneire moves menacingly forward but Castiguer restrains him.

Ekram:Listen your friend Angelo,he already knows what will happen if you mess with The French Connection.

Castiguer:Save that for the ring Angelo.

*The SOF walk off,Anneire constantly looking back staring down Ekram.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:14 pm

RJ: Up first here on 6CWF Lockdown, our hardcore champion Scorpion faces off against Uryu.

MW: What a tremendous competitor Scorpion is, he really has come on leaps and bounds since Miss Jessica took more of an interest in him.

RJ: However, Uryu has also been mightily impressive since his return, also winning at Chaos when he defeated James McManus.

Those who fight further” follows and Uryu strides out onto the ramp. He smiles to the crowd before sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring, he leaps onto his feet and climbs the turnbuckle saluting the fans.

The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp. Some fans start up a “Scorp-Eons” chant which are hounded out by more boos! Scorpion holds up his hardcore belt to even more boos, although The Scorp-Eons can still be heard.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match up, the two men lock up and Uryu has Scorpion into a front facelock. Scorpion whips him out across the ring, and then runs going for a clothesline which Uryu ducks underneath, he comes back off the opposite ropes only for Scorpion to leapfrog over him. Uryu bounces off the ropes once more, Scorpion attempts a hip toss which is blocked, Uryu then attempts a hip toss of his own but Scorpion blocks this.

Scorpion drives a knee up into the stomach, he lifts Uryu into the air going for a gutwrench slam but when he tries to drive Uryu down, the veteran counters with an arm drag. Scorpion drives up to his feet, Uryu goes for a boot to the stomach, which Scorpion catches only for Uryu to counter with an enzaguri kick. Scorpion falls to one knee and Uryu crashes a roundhouse kick into the side of his head for measure before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Uryu rises up to his feet, he stands tall over Scorpion before dropping a knee down into the face. Uryu then steps back, Scorpion gets to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up. Uryu runs at him, Scorpion counters with a back body drop but Uryu lands on the apron and then hits a kick to the back of the head. Scorpion spins around groggily and Uryu flies off the top rope going for a springboard clothesline which Scorpion counters with a boot into the gut, and then a big chokeslam. He covers nonchalantly.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Uryu forces his shoulder up off the canvas, The Scorpion waits for Uryu to find his way up to a vertical base before attempting a suplex, which he hits with aplomb. Uryu shuffles back into the corner and pulls himself up, Scorpion runs in going for a stinger splash which Uryu side-steps at the last moment, sending Scorpion crashing into the turnbuckle face-first.

Uryu quickly follows this up with a shining wizard and then a running bulldog out of the corner. The crowd cheer loudly for Uryu as he covers.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

This time it is Scorpion who kicks out, Uryu is back onto the offensive lifting up Scorpion and hitting a series of right hooks, followed by a left-handed shot into the body that sends Scorpion keeling over. Uryu then lifts up Scorpion attempting a powerbomb however Scorpion begins to fight immediately, throwing a series of punches into the face and eventually he manages to fight his way down onto the canvas where quickly spins and hits a discus clothesline.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Great back and forth action between these two.

Scorpion gets up to his feet and stomps away viciously on the head of Uryu who rolls away towards the ropes. Scorpion grabs him by the legs to stop him going to the outside, and then the hardcore champion slingshots Uryu throat-first across the bottom rope. He heads to the top rope...

MW: Not sure how wise this is...

RJ: Uryu rolls away!

Uryu manages to avoid the frog splash attempt from Scorpion, he quickly boots away on the abdomen of Miss Jessica’s client, before dragging him towards the corner, allowing him to slingshot Scorpion into the turnbuckle, following this up with a back-cracker. Uryu gets to his feet and hits a front flip senton down onto the abdomen before falling into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion just about kicks out in time, Uryu waits for Scorpion to rise before running towards him attempting a rotating DDT but Scorpion shoves him away, Uryu spins around Scorpion attempts the arizona bark but Uryu boots him in the head, Scorpion falls back against the ropes and then stumbles into the centre of the ring, Uryu runs the ropes attempting a running crossbody block...

MW: Arizona Bark hits this time!

Ref: 1..................2.................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Scorpion wins in a tremendous first contest here on Lockdown.

MW: Impressive displays from both men here tonight, Scorpion just had that little bit extra in the tank.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:20 pm

*The camera goes backstage to Clarissa for the first time in the evening...

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman,please welcome my guest at this time...Big Al Lustley!

*The crowd pop as Lustley appears on screen,he winks at Clarissa.

Clarissa:Al....

Lustley:No,No,No Clarissa.You know what my name is,you know you want to say it,you know you want to see it.

*Lustley winks at Clarissa,who looks repulsed.

Clarissa:Big Al...

Lustley:That's better.

Clarissa:Tonight you face off against James McManus,someone you have already faced in your short tenure here in 6WF,any words for your opponent ahead of this match?

Lustley:As a matter of fact I do.McManus,you are so pent-up.So full of anger,I think that you need to relax a little bit,get yourself a girl and you know do the business,that may help chill you out.Then you'll be an even better competitor,with a hell of a lot more stamina.Look at these ab's,how do you think I got these?

However,I don't think even that advice will do you any good because as far as I can see,you are nothing more than a run-around who does everything your "master" says.You've got no mind of your own McManus,no ability to think for yourself.That's why Uryu beat you at Chaos,and that's why I am going to beat you tonight.

Clarissa:Thanks for your time Al...

*Lustley coughs...

Clarissa:Big Al...

Lustley:If you want an extended interview,you know where to find me!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

RJ:Now time for our next match here on Lockdown...

The lights in the arena go down and the searchlights roam as "Its an Omen" screams out. The crowd boos as Chaos appears through his trademark green pyro as the music switches to Granite. He swaggers down to the ring taunting and smiling at the crowd as he goes. Chaos then slides in under the bottom rope before grabbing a microphone...

RJ:What the hell is he doing out here? He's not scheduled to compete yet...

Chaos:Shut it your parasites.

MW:You heard him RJ,shut up!Let's here what he has to say.

Chaos:Danny McGraw...I called you out this week,and like the coward you are I have had no response from you.Why is that? Is it because you know that I am right? Do you not want to admit it?

Because you're going to have to if you want this show to continue tonight,because until I get my answer I will not move from the centre of the ring.Everyone will have to wrestle around me,because I want back what is rightfully mine...the N01 Contendership to Hero's World Title.

*Chaos sits in the middle of the ring,the crowd boo.

RJ:He can't do this...

MW:This is brilliant,rebellion I love it!

"Run This Town" starts to play,Chaos' eyes light up as he awaits the arrival of Danny McGraw.Eventually,the lockdown commissioner strides out onto the ramp.

McGraw:Who in the hell do you think you are? You cannot go around demaning this and that,and acting like a spoilt child when you don't get it!This is 6CWF,not the WWE!

Chaos:That's where your mistaken Danny,it is within my legal rights to get an answer following the blatant breach of contract that happened when Chris Patricks was inserted into my match against Hero for the undisputed title,where my destiny was to be fulfilled.

McGraw:Chaos...you keep telling everyone about this breach of contract,but there is none.If you had better lawyers,then you might have seen the section that says:

"This match can be changed at any time in the lead-up to the Pay Per View at the discretion of Danny McGraw or the Board of Directors.

*The crowd cheer,Chaos looks on angrily.

Chaos:No Way! This is a joke,that was not in the contract.

McGraw:Oh it was Chaos...however I am a fair man and I'm willing to give you another chance,but you have to earn it.Which is why next week's Lockdown Main Event is a N01 contenders match, and it will be Chaos vs Chris Patricks....

Chaos:Brilliant,I'll show that idiot what a mistake he made getting involved in my business....

McGraw:I haven't finished yet.Chaos vs Christopher Patricks vs La Pulga Loco...vs Perfect Jack!

*Chaos looks even angrier...

MW:What a huge match that will be!

McGraw:Now get the hell out of that ring!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

RJ: Up next we have tag team action for you, and it is the first time the tag team champions the Soldiers of Fortune will have been in action together since Chaos, where they defeated long-term rivals the Church of Hero to retain their belts.

MW: Fluke, no doubt about it. That’s why they aren’t representing 6WF at Generation Zero, the Church are.

RJ: And tonight the SOF face off against Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois, who look like they will be the opponents for Anneire and Castiguer at our Next Pay Per View, Against The Wall.

“Remember the name” blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the arrival of the current tag team champions. Castiguer sprints out onto the ramp whilst Anneire follows out behind, walking slowly. The two hold up their tag team titles before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Castiguer springboards into the ring, whilst Anneire steps through the ropes. They again hold up their tag team titles.

RJ: Non-title match tonight of course, but these two will be hoping for a victory to give them a psychological advantage heading into Against The Wall, Especially after Ekram defeated Anneire last week on Lockdown.

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois. He swaggers onto the stage, sporting a “Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?” T-shirt. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp, making the fans get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of some fans en route before sliding into the ring.

“Elements of life” blares out and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leapfrogging over the ropes to land in the ring.

MW: These two earned the opportunity to face the tag team champions after Ekram’s victory on 6WF Nxt Gen.

RJ: I think this is where the Soldiers of Fortune have an advantage. They are a bona fide tag team, they’ve always been partners, they’ve got chemistry and understanding where as Ekram and Dubois will have to develop that as they are primarily singles wrestlers.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ekram starts off in the ring with Castiguer. The two men lock up, Ekram forces Castiguer down to one knee where he places him in a side headlock. Castiguer drives up to his feet and goes for a belly to back suplex, which is counted with a back-flip from Ekram, he lands behind Castiguer and then boots away at the back of his right knee.

Ekram has Castiguer into a sleeper hold, Castiguer forces Ekram back shoving him into one of the neutral corners.Castiguer goes for a snapmare but Ekram shoves him away, he runs up behind Castiguer hitting a clothesline into the back of the head. Ekram is quick to make the tag to his partner Jerome Dubois.

The Frenchman steps into the ring where goes to ground and applies an armbar, He then drives a couple of knees into the side with the armbar still locked on. Dubois gets onto his feet releasing the armbar, he hits a couple of elbows into the side before hitting a scoop slam. He then leaps down with an elbow drop before covering.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Castiguer kicks out, Dubois drags up the tag team champion and hits some european uppercuts before whipping Castiguer out across the ring, he goes for a powerslam which connects. He drags Castiguer to the corner, he lifts him up and hits a couple of boots before teasing a tag, allowing Castiguer to recover and hit a kick to the gut, which sends Dubois away from the corner.

MW: Dubois showing a lack of know-how there, quick tags are needed, no delaying otherwise it allows Castiguer to get back into the match, just like this.

At that moment, Castiguer sprints across hitting a yakuza kick on Dubois knocking him down to the canvas. Castiguer makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Castiguer rises to his feet, he lets Dubois rise also before hitting a couple of punches, he then lifts a knee into the stomach and goes to irish whip Dubois into the corner, the Frenchman is too strong sending Castiguer hurtling towards the corner, with Dubois running in behind. Castiguer uses the ropes to springboard over and above Dubois, who spins around only to be scooped onto Castiguer’s shoulders and hit with a running green bay plunge. Castiguer rolls through and tags in Angelo Anneire.

He steps into the ring and covers Dubois.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Dubois powers out relatively strongly, Anneire lifts him up and hits a stiff clothesline, sending Dubois down to the mat. Anneire waits for Jerome to rise before booting him in the stomach and then hitting a samoan drop. Anneire doesn’t cover, instead allowing Dubois to rise before placing him in an electric chair position, Dubois fighits his way out and then bounces off the ropes but Anneire counters with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker and then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Dubois takes a bit longer to kick out, and Anneire immediately slows the pace down by placing Dubois into a seated rear waistlock. He drives a couple of elbows into the back, slowly Dubois gets up to his feet only to be drilled down by Anneire with a German Suplex. Anneire tags in Castiguer, who goes to the top rope...

RJ: Double Foot Stomp across the back of Dubois!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Castiguer rises onto his feet, he waits for Dubois to rise before hitting him with a codebreaker! Dubois rises to his feet groggily and Castiguer hits a springboard back elbow that sends Dubois flying, the crowd cheer Castiguer as he does a forward roll into a splash before covering.

RJ: No matter what you say about them and the Church, there is no denying that these two are one hell of a tag team.

MW: Just not as good as the Church.

RJ: Damn it Michael give them some credit, they are tremendous athletes with the perfect blend of power and high-flying.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Dubois again kicks out, but the counts are getting longer. Castiguer runs the ropes as Dubois rises attempting a springboard moonsault but Dubois catches him across his shoulders, and this time hits a successful powerslam. Both men stay down on the canvas, slowly they get to their feet and Castiguer edges towards his corner, as does Dubois...

RJ: Double Tag!

Ekram sprints towards Anneire, who boots him in the stomach and quickly goes for a powerbomb but Ekram counters with a hurracanrana! The crowd are cheering both men as they rise to their feet, Ekram ducks a clothesline then hits a spin kick to the head and Anneire falls to the canvas, he covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Anneire gets the shoulder up, Ekram starts booting away on the right leg of Anneire before dragging him to a corner where he places the leg on the 2nd rope and continues his stomping attack. Eventually, he steps back and Anneire slumps in the corner, Ekram uses the ropes to hit an aided dropkick ala Jeff Hardy before stepping back allowing Anneire forward where he meets him with a jumping DDT.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Again Anneire gets the shoulder up, Ekram places him into a side headlock, Anneire gets to his feet and whips Edan across the ring, Anneire ducks his head for a back body drop but is met with a boot to the face, he falls into the ropes where Ekram hits a German suplex. He makes the tag to Dubois who goes up to the top rope...

MW: 360 LEG DROP!

RJ: Amazing move!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Anneire again kicks out, much to the shock of the crowd. Dubois waits for him to rise before nailing the French Connection(Spear) on Anneire. Dubois doesn’t cover initially, instead choosing to wait for Anneire to rise before hitting a powerbomb.

RJ: What a combination, that has to win it.

Ref: 1....................2................3.Kick out!

MW: No way!

RJ: How did he kick out after that!

Dubois gets to his feet angrily, He drags up Anneire and sets up for the Au Revoire...

RJ: Backslide!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Stole it! He stole it! Another fluke to add to their collection.

RJ: That’s 1-1 now in matches involving members of the two teams, after Edan Ekram’s win last week.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

*The action returns backstage,Uryu is shown looking less than pleased when he is met by James McManus.Uryu looks up and immediately firms his guard...

McManus:Does it get boring Uryu?

Uryu:Does what get boring?

McManus:Losing all the time.I mean you just lost to Scorpion,you lost last week.Surely it's no fun?

Uryu:Hmm,you're right McManus it really isn't fun losing.However,you could probably tell me a lot more about that feeling,especially after what happened at Chaos.Never has a Pay Per View been more aptly named,it was your chance to honour your master...but you let him down.He can't have been too happy with that.

McManus:You know that was a fluke Uryu,any day,any type of match I can and I Will beat you!

Uryu:Any day you say? How about next week?

McManus:I'm meant to be choosing the stipulation...

Uryu:Oh I see you need a stipulation to beat me.Scared you can't beat me one on one? Always needing something to hide behind...

McManus:Fine then!Next week,me vs you here on Lockdown!

Uryu:I look forward to it James.Now run along,Chaos probably needs a foot rub or something!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:40 pm

RJ: Further singles action up next for you here on Lockdown, and a continuation from one of our matches from last week, where Uryu teamed with Big Al Lustley to square off against Chaos and his protégé James McManus.

MW: On that occasion, it was Chaos and McManus who came out triumphant. Tonight, McManus will look to continue this momentum when he face off against Lustley.

RJ: Lustley has what I would call a unique wrestling style...

MW: He’s a freak!

“The Final Countdown’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly, James McManus steps out cockily onto the stage, he mocks the fans posing before striding down the ramp and stepping through the middle ropes into the ring.

“Kiss’ by Prince screams out of the speakers and the crowd give a respectable cheer, Big Al Lustley struts out as pink smoke covers the entrance way, he is wearing leopard-print wrestling trunks, his chest full of hair on full show. Big Al walks down the ramp, he winks at a couple of female fans Al steps through the middle rope. Big Al Lustley steps into the ring, he walks around James, before thrusting his hips at McManus who gives Big Al a piercing glare, the crowd laugh.

MW: You moan and preach about what the likes of Hero do being sick and disgusting, yet you condone this? You have serious moral issues RJ!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

the two men circle each other, Big Al Lustley makes the first move kicking James in the mid-section, Big Al grabs hold of James McManus’ body and throws him shoulder first into the ring post, the young British star connects painfully with the steel. As James McManus stumbles backwards, Big Al Lustley gets on all fours, tripping him up and then quickly uses it to roll him into a pin.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

McManus quickly gets to his feet, Big Al pushes himself up, James goes to grab Lustley around the arms, but the oil causes him to lose his grip, Big Al Lustley quickly reacts with a hard knee to James’ ribs which causes him to bend over. Big Al quickly grabs hold of James and lifts him up connecting with a big spinebuster, and going for another pin.

Big Al Lustley gets back to his feet and then flexes his muscles as he stands over McManus. He leans over to drag up McManus but he hits a boot into the face, Lustley stumbles back against the ropes and McManus leaps up to his feet. He Irish Whips Lustley across the ring, bouncing off the ropes himself and hitting a knee trembler into the ribs of Lustley, who keels over in pain.

McManus bounces off the ropes and hits a running neckbreaker before covering.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

McManus is up onto his feet and he quickly starts to boot away at the back of Lustley’s head, he then takes a step back to allow Lustley to get to his knees after a succession of boots. Lustley falls towards McManus with a wild right handed blow which is easily avodied, McManus then gets a backslide on Lustley.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Lustley forces his shoulder up from the quick pin attempt, McManus is up and he tries to place Lustley into a boston crab but is booted away. McManus hits the corner, Lustley sprints across towards him but McManus counters with a flapjack! Lustley falls forward into a snap suplex, spinning into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he boots Lustley in the stomach and sets up for a powerbomb, but it’s reversed with a back body drop. Lustley then leaps into the air, landing down on McManus’ face with his @ss.

MW: That man is just plain weird.

RJ: Effective style though.

MW: Sort of thing you enjoy then RJ? What sort of role-model is this person?

RJ: Just like Hero is a good role-model...

MW: My point exactly!

McManus rolls away towards the ropes, then lifts himself up. Lustley drags him forward in a front facelock before crashing a hard knee into the face, he rebounds off the ropes and nails a bulldog on McManus, to loud cheers from the crowd.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Lustley waits for him to rise before hitting a high-angled dropkick that knocks McManus down. He rises and Lustley hits a backhand slap, the crowd woo and Lustley smiles. He then unloads with a series of backhand slaps which sends McManus falling back into the corner, where Lustley continues with the slaps until McManus is slumped in the corner.

RJ: Backdoor Attention!

MW: That’s just not nice!

Lustley hits the stink face and McManus falls forward slowly, Lustley lifts him up and goes for The Climax but McManus reverses with a hurracanrana. He then goes to the top rope, Lustley rises...

MW: Crossbody block hits!

RJ: LUSTLEY ROLLS THROUGH!

Ref: 1.................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Lustley steals it, great counter!

MW: Disqualify him for vulgarity...McManus should be declared the winner.

RJ: Oh shut it Michael!
*Lustley rolls out of the ring and celebrates.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm

*The action returns backstage where La Pulga Loco is sat in the office of Danny McGraw,he is continually re-watching McGraw's earlier announcement.

La Pulga:Ha!I knew that Hill was wrong.What was it he kept telling me? McGraw will screw you over,McGraw will use you up and then spit you out.He never lives up to his promises.

Well it looks like you were wrong Mike,it looks like everybody was wrong.Because when I win next week,I will be in line to become only the 2nd person to win the undisputed title in 6WF.And how jealous will you all be? How jealous will Hill be?

*La Pulga gets up out of the chair and leaves the locker-room where he is followed by the camera-man,he is met by the European Champion The Saint.The crowd cheer him loudly,The Saint removes a pair of sun-glasses,staring La Pulga down.

The Saint:Does it feel good La Pulga? Not having to work for anything,getting everything handed to you on a plate? Should you really be representing 6WF at Ground Zero? I don't think so,someone who is the embodiment of 6WF should...someone like me!

La Pulga:Ahh jealousy is an ugly thing Sainty...

The Saint:Jealous? Why would I be jealous of a puppet like you? I know what McGraw's like,he rigged my car to crash into a wall if you remember La Pulga.And I wouldn't be suprised if he did the same to you,and you won't have anyone to blame but yourself.Plenty have told you,you're just too arrogant to listen.So I'll just have to teach you a lesson tonight,a lesson in respect,something you'll never have whilst your McGraw's play thing.

*The Saint snarls at La Pulga,who merely smirks back as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:54 pm

Match 4
Rapture vs. Chaos vs. Longinus

RJ: Welcome back after that short break, up now we have a match which could end explosively! Anytime Longinus and Rapture are in the ring together, we can expect bad things to happen.

MW: Don’t forget though that we have Chaos, within seconds of becoming world champion last Sunday involved in this match as well.

RJ: I haven’t Michael, how could I? I honestly don’t know who will win this match though, there are so many arguments for who could win and for what reasons, but I suppose we’ll find out very soon who’ll walk out after this match with some momentum behind them.

MW: Not Longinus...

‘God Gonna Cut You Down’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as Rapture slowly walks out onto the stage. Pyros go off as he raises his arms in the air before making the sign of Hero across his chest. Rapture pulls off his Church of Hero’s robes and then charges down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans either side of him before he climbs up the steel steps. Rapture climbs up to the top rope and beats his chest.

RJ: Rapture, once known as General Sanchez, was a 6WF fan favourite, a fast rising star, he turned his back on his fans and on sanity by joining the despicable; Church of Hero.

MW: Rapture made the right choice, he will now go onto bigger and greater things, as shown by the fact he is now the FreeWeight Champion!

‘The Fight Song’ screams out around the arena and the boos quickly change to a huge cheer, the crowd start clapping as they wait for him and then Longinus runs out onto the entrance way. He jumps up and fist-pumps the air as the crowd give a big cheer, he sprints down the ramp as pyros go off all the way down, Longinus slides under the bottom rope and Rapture gets out of the ring on the other side, Longinus shouts at Rapture before climbing to the top rope and then jumping back down again.

RJ: Longinus and Rapture; former rivals, now bitter enemies. These two battled at Chaos, and it was Rapture who came out on top and captured the FreeWeight title, but Longinus is clearly not finished!

MW: Of course not, Longinus will keep on trying, and keep on failing until Rapture has beaten him down so many times he can’t even walk!

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

RJ: Chaos came up short when aiming for the world title at the PPV with the same name as himself, but he will hope to win here to regain the lost momentum.

MW: I wouldn’t put it past him to put on one of his best performances tonight, he now has to prove himself all over again, and he is fully capable of doing so!

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rings and Chaos connects with a quick kick to the side of Longinus’ head taking him out as he falls to his knees, Rapture slides back into the ring and he grabs Longinus, pulling his arms behind him. Chaos starts laying fists into the Longinus’ exposed body before connecting with a chop and then kicking him violently in the ribs. Rapture releases him and circles around him as Chaos takes a cheeky stomp on the back of his knee, Rapture pulls back Longinus’ head as The Atheist cries out in pain, he lifts him up before whipping him across the ring into the corner, Chaos runs at him and connects with a drop kick.

RJ: This just isn’t fair, this is a handicap match now. Longinus is in a really perilous position...what happened to sportsmanship?!

MW: There is no place for sportsmanship in 6CWF, if you want to win, you have to do everything to win. These two guys are taking out the weakest member of this Triple Threat and it’s a good tactic in my opinion.

Rapture lifts Longinus up and Chaos slaps him across the face, suddenly Longinus overpowers Rapture’s grip and elbows him in the face, Longinus ducks underneath a Chaos kick before charging into him, lifting him up and slamming down with a furious spinebuster. Rapture runs at him with a clothesline, but Longinus ducks underneath it and when Rapture comes running back he connects with an Atomic Drop. The crowd give a big cheer and Longinus shouts with them. Rapture stumbles around and Longinus wraps his arms around his waist before connecting with a huge German suplex.

RJ: WHAT AN EXPLOSION FROM LONGINUS! FAST-PACED! HIGH IMPACT! BRILLIANT!

MW: Calm down RJ...he’ll soon be put back in his place.

Longinus gets up but is knocked down as Chaos connects with a dropkick to his back.

MW: What did I say RJ?

Longinus doesn’t have time to get up before Chaos has grabbed hold of his arm and twisted it behind his back, Longinus is lifted back to his feet before Chaos runs backwards, still holding the arm of Longinus and then springboards off the ropes, pulling Longinus arm around with him and then slamming Longinus into the mat. Chaos starts climbing up to the top rope as the crowd boo him. The crowd are chanting; “CHAOS SUCKS!” Chaos looks furious before screaming back; “YOU SUCK!” Chaos balances himself before diving off of the top rope.

MW: FIVE STAR FROGSPLASH!

RJ: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

Chaos goes for the big highflying move but Longinus rolled out of the way just in time and Chaos lands painfully on the mat. Longinus starts pushing himself to his feet and then suddenly Rapture comes charging across the ring and clotheslines Longinus and himself over the top rope and to the outside. The referee immediately starts counting, and tells them to get back into the ring. Rapture gets up and grabs hold of Longinus before whipping him into the steel steps.

CRASH!

RJ: Ouch! Longinus just crashed into those steel steps, that can’t be good for his well-being!

MW: You think RJ?

Ref: 3!

Chaos is getting back up in the ring and looks at the two fighting rivals and smiles his Chaos smile. He sits cross-legged in the ring as the crowd are captivated by the action outside of the ring. Rapture walks over to Longinus who slaps him across the face, Longinus gets up quickly and grabs hold of Rapture, he whips him across the floor into the fan barrier by the announcer’s table. Longinus connects with a couple of hard jabs before rolling Rapture onto the table.

Ref: 6!

RJ: I don’t like this at all!

MW: Get back into the ring Longinus!

Longinus climbs up onto the announcer’s table as RJ and Michael Wire stand up and get a safe distance from their table.

RJ: This doesn’t look good for Rapture.

MW: GET OFF HIM LONGINUS!

Ref: 9!

RJ: SPINNING IMPALER THROUGH THE TABLE!

MW: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: HOLY 5HIT! HOLY 5HIT! HOLY 5HIT!

Ref: 10!

A: And your winner is...by count out......CHAAAAAAOOOOSSSS!!!

RJ: Well Chaos manages to win this match by count-out after Longinus and Rapture couldn’t hold in their anger.

MW: I can’t believe what Longinus just did though!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:57 pm

RJ:Folks I cannot believe what I just witnessed,that was just jaw-dropping.All the anger and emotion just boiled over there between Longinus and Rapture.

MW:Longinus had no right to do that,Rapture is the champion.

RJ:Rapture tortured his girlfriend Michael,I think he had plenty of right to do that...

"Burn,Burn" plays out through the speakers,Jame Eagle strides out onto the ramp.He storms down to the ring and steps through the middle ropes...

MW:What's he doing out here?

JE: For months I gave you all privileges that you didn’t even deserve. I gave you all something for free, but something I had worked incredibly hard for. There are very few human beings on this planet that would even consider such a thing. Yet I handed it like balloons at a fair ground. You think that’s fair? You think that’s humane? Well I for one, do not!

(Eagle strides up and down the ring, as the crowd start to boo him.)

JE: I thought, just maybe, that I would get something back. Perhaps something in return for everything I did for you guys. Is that too much to ask? My money was not just a token of my generosity, but a way of acceptance into 6WF. And in a way it worked. I presented, you cheered. But that’s not the main issue here. The thing is that cheers are worth nothing, zilch. My money, and thousands of pounds of it, ended up in ungrateful, undeserving hands. Is it too much to even ask for a ‘thank you’?

(Eagle shakes his head, signalling to the entire crowd.)

JE: I honestly couldn’t care less about what you have to say for yourselves. It’s something that should go without saying… and I’ve been away for the last couple of weeks, reviewing this. I realised that there is nothing deserving of what I have anywhere in this whole arena. My little toe should come before any single one of you, and that’s not up for debate. I can only hope that you have seen the error of your ways, 6WF. ‘The Golden One’ has swooped in and its time to take the prize!

(Eagle laughs to himself, before looking up the ramp and pulling out a stack of notes, taunting to his colleagues.)

MW: You know what, I respect this guy. He’s seen where he has gone wrong and finally he’s going to put things right. It’s a shame he didn’t notice before it was too late. He may plan to make a difference in this newly refurbished federation, but James Eagle has to prove it before I can truly believe he is on the right path.

RJ: You're wrong, Michael. Completely wrong. There is nothing valliant about what he has just done. I just hope he'll get out of sight, before he causes anymore damage.

(Lockdown goes to the ads.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 7:05 pm

*Clarissa is shown in the backstage area,when she is approached by Hero.

Clarissa:Hero...

Hero:Hand that microphone to your God Clarissa...

*Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch appear out of the shadows,flanking Hero.Clarissa is trembling as she hands over the mic.

Hero:Earlier tonight an announcement was made concerning your God...
Now shut your mouths,bow your heads for the response of a champion...
None of these names scare me...
None of these names mean anything to me...

Because they are merely that...
They are just names...
Chaos...Chris Patricks...Perfect Jack...
All of these men owe their existence in 6WF to one man...

To one man who rules the land...
Who made 6WF what is...
One man who made 6WF Famous...
That man is me!These are all just disciples of my reputation
6WF Cannot survive without it's leader...without it's God!

And this has been proven by none other than Danny McGraw...
An artificial God...
A Man who claime to have power,but in reality he has very little,his power is small in comparison to a man who can repent the sins of anyone willing to follow his cause...
Danny McGraw has recruited these two men alongside me to spread the Church's message...

These two men will lead 6WF into a battle that shall be won...
But they shall not win it for 6WF...
They shall win it for their god...
For Hero...For it is I who gave them a new chance,For it is I who repented their sins...
Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch will expand the Church to new horizons...
Those in 6CW will be blessed in the presence of true power...
6CW will be wishing for a leader as almighty as me...
And one day...The Church may spread it's religion beyond these realms...
But for now...you have your God all to yourselves...now show your appreciation and bow to the man who gave you life!

*The crowd boo loudly as Hero holds his title aloft,with Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch bowing obediently.Hero blesses them.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 7:28 pm

MW: What a tremendous Lockdown we have had so far, and there are still two tremendous matches left to go.

RJ: Up next is more singles action, as the Danny McGraw-backed La Pulga Loco squares off against our reigning European Champion The Saint.

MW: This match provides a great contrast in styles, The Saint’s power against La Pulga’s speed and agility, it should make for an interesting match!

RJ: La Pulga will be a part of the 6WF team at Ground Zero, he will be looking for some momentum tonight!

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage.He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in.He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him.

“Monster” screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He slaps a couple of hands before sliding into the ring and holding the European Title up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with The Saint and La Pulga circling each other, staring one and other down intensely. They move in for the lock up, La Pulga ducks under Saint’s attempt to lock up and then hits a couple of quick roundhouse kicks into the right leg of The Saint. He goes down to one knee and La Pulga wraps a vicious kick into the head. The Saint collapses to the canvas and LPL makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

The Saint kicks out strongly before the 2 count, La Pulga is shoved away by the power of the kick-out. The Saint walks menacingly towards La Pulga who throws a timid punch that The Saint blocks, he then unloads with a series of blows to the head that have La Pulga backed up in the corner.

The Saint is dragged back by the referee who gives him a warning for using closed fists, The Saint steps back in and La Pulga runs towards him but The Saint counters with a belly to belly throw, launching La Pulga out across the ring. The Mexican rises up and walks straight into a big boot from The Saint, who the crowd cheer for him loudly. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

La Pulga gets the shoulder up, The Saint gets up onto his feet and hits a couple of fist drops down into the face before dragging him up onto his feet and whips him out across the ring, connecting with a gorilla press slam on the rebound!La Pulga face-plants into the canvas,The Saint hooks the leg.

Ref:1............2.......Kick out!

RJ:The Saint's power allowing him to dominate La Pulga Loco here tonight.

MW:Give the man a chance,this match is only in the very early stages.

RJ:I was just making an observation.La Pulga needs to utilise his speed and agility to have any chance of winning this match.

The Saint rolls La Pulga Loco onto his front and then stomps away on his back viciously.The Saint eventually relents,then picking up La Pulga and hitting him with a backbreaker.The Saint does not hook the leg of the Mexican Wrestler,instead deciding to place him in a seated abdominal stretch.

The Saint pulls back on La Pulga viciously,then hitting a couple more knees into the back before dragging La Pulga up to a vertical base then drilling him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam!This time he does make the cover.

Ref:1............2.........Kick out!

The Saint stands behind La Pulga Loco menacingly,waiting for him to rise before placing him into The Crucifier!The crowd cheer on The Saint loudly as La Pulga swings his body quickly,in an attempt to escape the masterlock but it is to no avail.However La Pulga continues to swing his body and manages to drive The Saint back into the ropes where he is hit with a jawbreaker.

MW:That's great resilience from La Pulga Loco...

LPL gets to his feet and runs off the ropes only for The Saint to meet him with a big forearm smash.The Saint quickly goes up to the top rope...

RJ:Crossbody attempt...

MW:Windmill Kick!There's that speed and agility I told you about RJ!

La Pulga instinctively hits the move and The Saint collapses to the canvas.LPL stays grounded momentarily before kipping up to his feet to loud boos from the crowd,he covers The Saint.

Ref:1............2.......Kick out!

The European Champion powers out,La Pulga rises to his feet with a cocky smirk etched across his face.He stomps away on The Saint viciously,Sainty rolls back into the corner and La Pulga changes his tactics,pummeling down on The Saint's head with a series of fists...the ref drags La Pulga back and warns him.

La Pulga then moves forward once more and starts choking The Saint out,breaking just before the 5 count which would mean an automatic disqualification.La Pulga takes a step back,allowing The Saint to rise before running at him,nailing a wheelbarrow bulldog!

Ref:1............2........Kick out!

The Saint gets the shoulder up once more,La Pulga rises to a vertical base and boots away on the back of The Saint before placing him in a seated rear waistlock.Eventually,Saint clambers to a vertical base only for La Pulga to ram him into the corner,roll backwards and nailing a German Suplex,completing the Chaos Theory Suplex manouverue.

MW:La Pulga dominating!

Ref:1..............2..........Kick out!

La Pulga rises to his feet,he hits a couple of knee drops before going to the top rope himself...

RJ:This is where it all went wrong for The Saint,how wise is this considering how he is dominating the match?

MW:Very wise!Corkscrew 630!

Ref:1...............2...................Kick out!

The Saint barely gets the shoulder up,La Pulga gets to his feet angrily and begins to protest with the referee who signals a 2 to La Pulga.He is still seething as he turns around,but manages to duck a clothesline from The Saint and then goes for his trademark reverse DDT but The Saint shoves him away to the corner,where LPL uses the ropes to go for a reverse crossbody...

RJ:RKO!RKO!RKO!

MW:NO!NO!NO!

Ref:1.................2....................3!

Ding,Ding,Ding!

RJ:That's just how dangerous The Saint can be,the RKO hit out of nowhere to win this match for our European Champion!

MW:I can't believe it!

*The Saint celebrates!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

RJ: It is that time again folks...IT’S TIME FOR OUR MAIN EVENT!

MW: And this is the one match I’ve been looking forward to all night, as the Undisputed Champion Hero teams with two of his disciples, Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord, to square off against Perfect Jack, Blue Dragon and Chris Patricks.

RJ: And one thing that certainly adds to the big-time feel of this match is that Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch, Blue Dragon and Perfect Jack will be 4 of 5 team 6WF Members at 6CWF Ground Zero, this Sunday coming. How will the match go down, will they conserve some energy or go all out to show 6CW what they can do?

MW: Then you add into the equation that Chris Patricks could well be Hero’s next opponent for the undisputed title and you have one hell of a great match-up!

"Freak on a Leash" screams out and the crowd cheer loud as Blue Dragon strides onto the stage.He stares around and nods in appreciation before walking down to the ring and climbing in.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the crowd. He stands tall taking in the reception and the importance of the match before striding down the ramp!

“Refuse/Resist” plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

MW: As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I hate him, I think that Blue Dragon will be a great asset to team 6WF. He’s crazy at the best of times, but at the moment he is severely p1ssed off after losing his Hardcore title, this could tip him over the edge and hopefully it is those from 6CW who feel that wrath.

RJ: And of course, we all know what Perfect Jack can do. A former TAW World Champion who is now a 6WF Exclusive, he knows all about those wrestlers in 6CW that will compete at Ground Zero!

“Rain Wizard” hits the speakers and Crime Lord walks out on to the ramp. The fans begin to boo furiously at the Church of Hero member as he kisses his ‘H’ pendant and struts down the ramp. He trash talks a few fans along the way before climbing into the ring and doing his final preparations.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck before walking down to the ring.He stares down the three opponents waiting outside the ring, before slapping hands with Crime Lord as he steps in.

“Here Comes The King” blazes out, the arena descends into boos and Crime Lord and Murdoch bow down towards the ramp, they then kiss their pendants as Hero strolls out onto the ramp, the undisputed title over his shoulder. He blesses his two disciples from the ramp before swaggering down to the ring, sliding through the ropes and getting to his feet, again blessing his disciples.

RJ: Hero will of course have his eyes on Patricks tonight, after McGraw’s earlier announcement. However, Murdoch and Crime Lord will be centre of attention Sunday.

MW: And as Hero said in his interview, they will not be representing 6WF, they will be representing the Church. What greater incentive can there be RJ?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Patricks starts the match off with Crime Lord. The two lock up, the powerful Crime Lord forces Patricks into the corner. He goes to tag in the undisputed champion, but patricks hits Crime Lord with a boot to the gut preventing the tag. He spins towards Hero and stares him down, with Hero merely smiling. Patricks turns around and Crime Lord runs at him, Patricks leaps over, Crime Lord spins around and Patricks hits a spinning heel kick knocking Crime Lord down into the canvas.

Patricks goes to the corner where he tags in Blue Dragon, a long-time adversary of Crime Lord. Blue Dragon drags up Crime Lord, who prods him in the eye. Crime Lord is quick to take advantage, hitting a series of forearms up into the grill of Blue Dragon backing him against the ropes. Crime Lord then suplexes him down to the canvas, he doesn’t cover instead tagging in Marshall Murdoch.

Murdoch gets into the ring, Blue Dragon rises to his feet and stumbles towards the former tag team champion who lifts a knee up into the stomach. Murdoch bounces off the ropes going for a bulldog but Blue Dragon shoves him away. Murdoch rises to his feet and Blue Dragon drags him before hitting a powerbomb! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon gets to his feet and drags Murdoch with him hitting a leaping knee into the face. He drags Marshall back to the corner where he makes the tag to Perfect Jack. The former TAW Champion steps into the ring, he waits for Marshall Murdoch to rise before hitting a running clothesline in the corner.

Murdoch stumbles out of the corner to the centre of the ring, Jack runs the ropes going for a sunset flip but Murdoch blocks, he then lifts Jack up and drills him down to the canvas with an Alabama slam! The crowd boo the COH member as he kisses his H pendant, Hero claps his disciple. Murdoch drags up Jack off the canvas, he hits a roundhouse kick into the stomach before hitting a DDT! Murdoch makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Murdoch rises to his feet, he lifts up Jack and whips him out across the ring where he meets him with a sidewalk slam. Murdoch tags in Hero, then bows down to him.

RJ: This is sick...

MW: It’s brilliant!

Hero steps into the ring, he rolls Jack onto his front and then hits the Hero Stomp, brutally driving Jack down face-first into the canvas. Eventually Hero steps back, he allows Jack to rise before whipping him into the corner. Hero sprints over going for a shining wizard which connects, he then attempts a hurracanrna but Jack shoves him down, Hero lands on the canvas straight on his neck.

Jack hits a couple of elbow drops down on Hero before stepping backwards, Hero rises and Jack hits an atomic drop, which he quickly follows with a bridging belly to back suplex.

Hero kicks out, Jack quickly tags in Chris Patricks! Patricks steps into the ring and boots Hero in the stomach. He bounces off the ropes and goes for a front-flip piledriver but Hero blocks, and then folds Patricks down into the pinfall.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet and before Patricks can start to get any momentum he is viciously stomped down upon by the Undisputed Champion. Hero gets Patricks up to a vertical base and whips him out across the ring, he leaps up and hits a hurracanrana on Patricks who stumbles around until Hero hits a double axe-handle into the back of the head followed by an edge-o-matic into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hero rises onto his feet, he drags Patricks towards the ropes where he places his head across the 2nd rope. Hero hits a couple of hard boots up into the sternum before running the ropes, nailing a 619! Hero springboards down into a splash for the cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

MW: Great work from Hero!

Hero rises onto his feet, he lifts up Patricks and quickly goes for the Hero sidekick but Patricks manages to duck underneath. Hero turns straight into a jumping DDT from Patricks, who quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, the crowd cheer loudly as he waits for Hero to rise before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a Lou Thesz Press, he flies away with a series of fists into the face until the ref forcibly drags him away! Patricks then stands waiting, a big grin on his face as Hero rises...

RJ: Superkick!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hero again gets the shoulder up, Patricks lifts up Hero and whips him out across the ring and then follows him over, hitting a clothesline knocking Hero down to the outside. Patricks bounces off the ropes...

RJ: PHOENIX SPLASH!

MW: BOTH MEN DOWN!

*The crowd are in shock, both men are slumped up against the commentary table, seemingly out cold.

RJ: That did not look good for either man...

MW: However, whoever is up first will have a massive advantage in this match...

*Suddenly the titantron screen goes back, and slowly white lettering emerges across:

THEY ARE COMING...

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

The titantron then shows Anonymous, Mason White, Johnny Dice, Jack Frost and Yarmouth Blade walking through the backstage area.

RJ: It’s team 6CW, Here on Lockdown!

MW: Things are about to get interesting RJ!

La Pulga emerges out from around the corner, blindsiding Yarmouth Blade but he is soon out-numbered by the rest of team 6CW who beat away at him. Finally, Anonymous ushers them aside, he picks up La Pulga and slaps him across the face before signaling to Mason White, who picks up La Pulga in a powerslam position only to slam him into the lighting. They then proceed down towards the curtain, and step through to loud boos. The four men in the ring turn towards them and leap off the apron.

MW: We’re going to have a preview three days early!

RJ: This...will...not...be for the faint-hearted folks! The damn 6CW wrestlers are pouring down to the ring.

MW: C’mon 6WF, show these chumps whose boss.

Yarmouth Blade, Mason White, Johnny Dice, Jack Frost and Anonymous pour into the ring, attacking Blue Dragon, Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch and Perfect Jack. Yarmouth Blade and Mason White start attacking Blue Dragon in the far corner of the ring, and Blue Dragon gradually gets beaten down by the onslaught from the two men. Jack Frost charges at Crime Lord as soon as he gets into the ring and attempts a spear, which sends both men flying out of the ring and leaves the two men violently brawling on the outside of the ring. Anonymous also charges at the ring, but is taken out by Perfect Jack who dives through the ropes and attacks him, before Anonymous gets a chance to blind side him.

Johnny Dice and Marshall Murdoch then square up to each other as the last two men in the ring. The two men start to trade right hands with one another, attempting to gain one up on the other. Murdoch and Dice continue slugging each other, until Dice rakes the eyes of Murdoch who stumbles away in pain. Dice then goes over to Murdoch and whips him into the corner, before running towards Murdoch and hitting a running splash into the corner. Dice then lifts Murdoch out of the corner into a torture rack position for the Loaded Dice. Murdoch however manages to roll off of the back of Dice, and as Dice turns around to confront him, Murdoch hits the Marshall’s Law, which knocks Dice out of the ring, and leaves him motionless on the arena floor.

Seeing this from then outside of the ring, Frost hit’s a low blow to Crime Lord, who crumples down to the floor on the outside, Frost then jumps into the ring from behind Murdoch, and hits a chop block to the back of his knee. Frost then starts to stomp on the head and neck of Murdoch, who is down on the mat in agony as he can’t seem to escape from the attack. Frost then drops down to the mat and locks in the Frostbite (Crossface) to Murdoch, who shouts out in agony as Frost wrenches the hold harder, causing Murdoch to tap out in desperation. On the outside of the ring, Blade and White are stomping away at Blue Dragon who is still attempting to get back to his feet, but isn’t being allowed to do so, and Anonymous is being beaten down by Perfect Jack, until Anonymous rakes his eye, and jumps the barricade and attempts to escape Perfect, who follows in hot pursuit.

Back in the ring Murdoch is desperately tapping, when suddenly Crime Lord dives into the ring and hits an Elbow Drop to Frost, who releases the hold instantly, allowing Murdoch to get free and clutch his wounds. Crime Lord grabs Frost by the throat and lifts him to his feet, before throwing him into the corner and spearing him into the corner, Crime Lord then does some shoulder thrusts to the midriff of Frost. Crime Lord then pulls Frost out of the corner and lifts him onto his shoulders, he then displays him to the 6WF fans, before spinning him around and hitting the Lock’N’Load to Frost.

Seeing this on the outside, Yarmouth Blade and Mason White stop attacking Blue Dragon and get into the ring and start to attack Crime Lord. White holds Crime Lord’s arms as Blade starts to throw punches to the face of Crime Lord, who is completely unable to defend himself. Blade then grabs a hold of Crime Lord and whips him towards White, who hits a hard clothesline to Crime Lord, who ends up lying unconscious on the mat. Blade then pushes White out of the way, as he lifts Crime Lord to his feet, positions Crime Lord, before lifting him into the air and then hits a devastating powerbomb to Crime Lord, who lies motionless on the mat after the impact.

Suddenly the crowd cheer as Perfect Jack comes running down through the fans and runs into the ring before attacking Blade and White. Perfect hits punches to Blade and White one after the other, and is getting the upper hand, until White manages to catch him with a boot to the gut and the two men start pummelling Perfect as well. They then put him against the ropes and whip him across the ring. They go for a double clothesline, but Perfect manages to duck underneath it and then on his return manages to hit a clothesline to White, but Blade keeps attacking Perfect, who is again on the back foot. Suddenly though, Blue Dragon musters up enough energy and strength to get back into the ring and stumbles towards Blade, before clubbing him on the back, positioning him in a gutwrench position, then hits the Deathnote, which leaves only Perfect still standing in the ring, while White gradually gets back to his feet. Perfect though runs over to White and grabs him in a suplex position, before hooking his leg and hitting the Perfect-Plex, to White, who is laid out on the mat. The fans then cheer loudly as Perfect celebrates in the ring and a stage hand walks over to Perfect Jack and hands him a 6WF flag, that he parades around the ring with.

RJ: Now this is what I am talking about, 6CW may have some talent, but it has nothing on the talent of 6WF superstars.

MW: That is my point entirely RJ, these guys just got their as... WHAT???!!!

As Perfect Jack is parading around the ring, suddenly the stage hand hits a Super-Kick to Perfect Jack, who is knocked out onto the mat. The stage hand then removes his 6WF cap to reveal the masked face of Anonymous. Anonymous stares coldly down at Perfect Jack for a few moments, before laying the 6WF flag ceremonially over the fallen Perfect Jack.

RJ:Well folks,I think it's safe to say a message has well and truly been delivered by 6CW here tonight.

MW:God damn it,I hope we beat their @sses so bad this sunday at Ground Zero!

RJ:Good night folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down