The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/5

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/5 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 10/5

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 7:42 pm

*Lockdown goes live on air with a highlights package from Betrayal rolling on the screens

The Saint is shown defeating Cassius Zhi

Clarke James is shown stood at the top of the hell in the cell structure holding up the European Title

Chaos is shown celebrating

And finally, Adamson hitting the gore on Patricks.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live and exclusive on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! I'm RJ and I am joined on commentary by Michael Wire. Good evening Wire.

MW:Evening RJ, and to the millions of you watching at home. What a show we have in store for you tonight, some big singles matches lined up and in our Main Event, we have the new N01 contender Crime Lord teaming with Marshall Murdoch to face the current champion Chaos and James McManus.

RJ:Those singles matches include Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson, and another big tag team match. Let's get this show on the road.

Some signs are shown:

"Can I end your career?"
"I Want Snow"
"Is that a Euphemism?"
"Cassius gonna K1ll You"
"Miss Jessica-I would!"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/5 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 10/5

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 7:45 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shaun Styles vs Dragon

Shaun Styles is already in the ring warming up for the first match of the evening. “Jpop drop” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon sprints out onto the ramp, he jumps into the air at the top of the stage and pyro’s go off around him. He then sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

RJ: Interfed cup action here first, as The Dragon squares off against Shaun Styles.

MW: With Mike Hill winning the 6WF Freeweight title for 6CW, We could do with a boost here tonight from the Freshers Ball holder.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Styles and Dragon lock-up, and the Japanese star is forced back against the ropes. Styles hits a series of right-handed punches before whipping Dragon out across the ring, he hits a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Dragon rolls to his feet only to be slammed down to the canvas by Styles.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Styles hauls up Dragon, he again goes for punches to the head but Dragon blocks, he then fires off a series of headbutts that back Styles against the ropes. He whips Styles across the ring, then hits a high knee. Styles rises and walks straight into an arm drag followed by a dropkick. Dragon covers.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Dragon goes back to the corner, he waits for Styles to rise before running towards him and knocking him to the canvas with a spear. Dragon goes to the 2nd rope and as Styles gets to his knees, he hits a missile dropkick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Dragon stands waiting, when Styles rises he boots him in the stomach and then nails an RKO! He goes to the top rope.

RJ: Frog Splash!

MW: Domination from Dragon here!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Styles just about kicks out, Dragon waits impatiently for the 6CW Star to rise before flooring him with a Superkick!

RJ: That should do it!

Ref: 1......................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Impressive win for the Dragon tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm

*Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are shown with Clarissa, the crowd cheer them loudly as they stand-by with Clarissa.

Clarissa:Logan, Nay...a good victory for you at Betrayal?

Nay Bother:Indeed Clarissa. We felt very much betrayed by what Uryu and Dex did, so to get the revenge on the big stage was very nice. I think that proved we are superior competitors, and that our tag partners of the time made the wrong decision.

Logan Kincade:It was a good win, and there was an even better celebration to be had wasn't there Nay?

Nay Bother:Sure was Logan, though the fans won't be seeing what happened anytime soon. It was like the Hangover 3, so I'm glad we have tonight of really.

Clarissa:So guys, what next for you two?

Logan Kincade:We have our sights on one thing only, and that is the tag team titles. It is something me and Uryu never achieved for whatever reason, so I'd like to achieve it with Nay.

Clarissa:Thanks for your time

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

*Scorpion is shown in the office of Danny McGraw, the crowd are booing loudly. They are watching replays of Betrayal...

Danny McGraw:I liked that move in particular Scorpion, that really hurt Longinus didn't it?

Scorpion:You could see the pain on his face Danny, It felt good I have to say. It's great to be working for you Danny, I know that I will be suitably reward for my loyalty and achievements.

Speaking of reward, what am I getting for beating Longinus?

McGraw:I'm working on something that will make you very happy, it's just trying to get the approval of the Board of Directors that is the issue.

Scorpion:I look forward to seeing what it is you have planned Danny!

*Scorpion gets to his feet and leaves the room, only to be confronted by Hobo.

Scorpion:Are you stalking me or something?

Hobo:No, just here to offer you some advice really Scorpion.

Scorpion:What could you possibly advise me on Hobo!

Hobo:You seem to be forgetting that I worked with Danny McGraw some time, and I have to warn you about McGraw. He'll make all these grand promises about rewards and title shots, but then you won't get them. You are getting into bed with the devil Scorpion.

Scorpion:Thanks for your concerns for my career, but I know who to trust.

Hobo:Well don't say I didn't warn you.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:06 pm

Match 2
Scorpion vs Hobo

RJ: A very interesting matchup next here on Lockdown, as Scorpion squares off against Hobo.

MW: Contrasting fortunes at Betrayal, Scorpion pulling out a big victory over Longinus whilst Hobo was defeated by James McManus in a fatal four way match.

RJ: Hobo nearly had that match won, but the offence he took at the start of the match was just too much for him to recover from.

“Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out and the crowd erupt into cheers as Hobo runs out onto the ramp. He stands, taking in the reception momentarily before walking down the ramp and tagging the fans hands. He steps in and salutes the crowd.

RJ: Despite the setback at Betrayal, Hobo has been massively impressive this year.

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he falls to his knees and pyrotechnics go off behind his back as he raises his arms in the air. The crowd jeer him as he swaggers down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo him.

MW: Scorpion did exactly what Danny McGraw asked of him at Betrayal and now he is in line for a suitable reward.

Ding, ding, Ding!

Scorpion drives Hobo backwards against the ropes, he throws a punch towards the head but Hobo manages to block, he then fires back in with the down n out combination, Scorpion falls back into the corner and Hobo runs in hitting a leaping knee to the face. Scorpion falls face-first into the canvas.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Hobo brings Scorpion up to his feet quickly, Scorpion goes for a punch but once again it is blocked by Hobo, who then prods him in the eye. Scorpion stumbles around and walks straight into the soft shoe shuffle! Hobo rolls away to the corner and as Scorpion rises, he runs in and hits a leaping elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, Hobo whips Scorpion out across the ring and connects with a side-slam backbreaker. Scorpion rolls away to the corner and Hobo sprints across going for the bum rush but Scorpion rolls out of the way and Hobo crashes into the turnbuckle.

RJ: Good job Scorpion avoided that.

MW: Great ring awareness from him, now he needs to press home this advantage.

Scorpion rises to his feet, he then boots away at the stomach of Hobo before flinging him to the canvas with a suplex. Hobo rises to his feet and Scorpion knocks him down with a clothesline! Hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Hobo kicks out, and Scorpion is on the offence by placing Hobo into a sleeper hold. The former world champion rises to his feet and whips Scorpion across the ring, he then runs in towards him but Scorpion counters by flap-jacking Hobo down across the top rope. Hobo spins to the centre of the ring, Scorpion hits a spinebuster followed by a people’s elbow.

RJ: Good combination work from The Scorpion there.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he then starts to stomp down on the throat of Scorpion. He stands waiting over Hobo, as he rises he grabs him by the throat and drills him to the canvas with a chokeslam. Scorpion then retreats to the corner...

MW: Arizona Bark...Leapfrogged by Hobo!

Hobo manages to avoid the spear, he hits Scorpion with a knee to the stomach followed by a running neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Hobo waits for Scorpion to rise before booting him in the stomach, he then hits a double arm DDT. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a big splash. He doesn’t cover, instead letting Scorpion get to his feet.

When he does so, he boots him in the stomach and hauls Scorpion over his shoulder into a torture rack position. Scorpion rolls down the front and attempts the Death Stalker, Hobo shoves him off the rope...

RJ: HOBO CUDDLE!

Ref: 1........................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: There we have it folks, Hobo wins this match!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:16 pm

*Clarissa is shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...Longinus!

*Crowd cheer

Clariss:Longinus, you lost out to Scorpion at Betrayal, do you want revenge or are you looking to move on?

Longinus:I'd like to get myself some revenge, but I can't see Danny McGraw risking his little protege against me. He knows that the victory at Betrayal was a fluke, but I suppose he is going to hold that against me for the rest of his life.

So it looks like I will have to move on. And then I guess that your next question is what am I looking to move on to? Well I'd love to win another title belt, and what title I don't know which one. Maybe the freeweight title, the belt I used to hold...

*Trevor Swann walks in picture...

Trevor Swann: I think you may be getting a bit ahead of yourself there Longinus. You've got a match tonight that you need to worry about, you seem to think that this match will be some kind of pushover. That isn't the case, I am also a former freeweight champion!

And tonight I begin my path back towards that title, by defeating you!

*Swann and Longinus stare down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

*The action continues backstage with Blue Dragon...

Blue Dragon: A lot of people keep asking me about JJ Johnson. Why don't I like him? How can I not like the great JJ Johnson? He's so funny, so witty, so exciting.

I'm going to have to give you some home truths. The honest fact of the matter is JJ is not as good as he thinks he is. I'm sorry if that upsets anyone, I don't want that. I want you fans to make your own decision in who you support. But he isn't as good as he thinks he is, and nor is he as righteous as he suggests.

he left this company, its fans and us the athletes wondering where he was, if he was ever going to come back and why we didn't deserve him here with us. Then one day he reveals himself to us, he was under our noses all the time, tagging as part of the soldiers of fortune... Well that all well and good, he did so to gain the element of surprise on the church and on his nemesis Hero. It worked, he shocked everyone and he created headlines the world over, it was a spectacular event that earned him one of the biggest highlights of his career. But you've got to question, why?

Why not just come back as JJ Johnson in the first place? Because his ego won't allow it. If he had come back, he would have joined the battle against the Church immediately. Guys like myself, Longinus, Clarke we'd have had his back...but then he would of been just another superstar wouldn't he?

He'd have to fall in line, fight his way back up to the top. And no matter how much he protests, he knows that this is the truth. And whether these guys want to accept it or not is up to them, but I know the truth.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:25 pm

RJ: Here we go lady's and gentleman another singles match up this time we have the cricket loving Trevor Swan and the 6ft 5 18 stone monster that is Longinus, Still along side me is none other then the great Michael Wire, Hi Mike this is a little bit of miss match don't ya think?

MW: Hi RJ, Yeah just a little, I like swan but with him only being 5ft 7 tall and weighing in at 180lb this should be easy picking here for Longinus, Like a warm up match.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Dreadlock Holiday by 10CC roars out of the arena speakers, The light's light up the stage and then Trevor Swan walks out from behind the curtain holding a cricket bat and then wearing a cricket jumper, Swan does a few practise shots as if a bowler is bowling to him with his cricket bat and then swaggers down to the ring ignoring the taunts from the fans and then places his bat in one of the corners of the ring on the apron and then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for his opponent.

RJ: Swan is a strange man but must have lots of guts to fight Longinus.

MW: I like the kid but I do have to agree with you there RJ, The size difference most come into play at some point of the match.

Suddenly the crowd cheer as "Strength In Numbers" hits Longinus then walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in and stands over Trevor Swan and looks down at him then holds his arms high in the air as the crowd continue to cheer for Longinus.

RJ: Look at the size of Longinus compared to Trevor Swan this one is gonna be over pretty quickly in my opinion.

MW: There's not many times I agree with you RJ but on this occasion I think I have to, Longinus must think this is gonna be so easy.

The referee finishes checking the two wrestlers and then goes to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men stare at each other and Longinus the laughs and shoves Swan to the floor, Swan quickly gets up and shoves Longinus back but hardly moves him and the crowd start to laugh at Swan which infuriates Swan who then slap's the big man in the face.

RJ: Oh, I don't think you wanted to do that Swan, You just got Longinus mad.

MW: Yeah, And when your opponent is near 2ft bigger then you that is one bad idea.

The crowd boo as Swan then realises what he has done and holds his arms up to Longinus who rubs his cheek and then smiles at Swan who smiles back but Longinus then drives a big boot to the face of Swan who crashes to the ring mat and Longinus goes for the cover.

Kick out...............

MW: Only just kicked out there from Swan, He must have had some teeth knocked out there.

RJ: I think you could be right there Michael, There's blood coming from the mouth of Swan all ready with one hit.

The crowd boo as Swan kicks out, Longinus then picks up Swan one one arm and throws swan to the other side of the ring, swans lands on his back and lets out a scream in pain as Longinus looks on and starts to laugh.

RJ: The power of Longinus all ready taking a hold on this match.

MW: And we only had two moves, The big boot to the face and then the power of Longinus throwing Swan to the other side of the ring.

The crowd start to boo as swan then rolls out of the ring and try's to catch his breath, Longinus then marches over, Leans over the top rope and pulls swan up by the head with one arm, swan the turns round grabs the head of Longinus and bounces Longinus head of the rope and Longinus the crashes to the mat holding his throat as the crowd boo.

RJ: Whoa, Nice move there from Swan, May be we shouldn't count this kid out just yet.

MW: Swan needs to stay on Longinus and keep him on the mat, Just like that!

The crowd start the you suck chant as Swan then still on the out side of the ring climbs the top rope and then lets fly with a Swann Dive which connects and then Swan goes for the cover.

Kick out...........................

RJ: Well give credit were credit is due, swan nearly had Longinus there.

MW: Yeah, But did you see the power of the kick out, Longinus not finished yet by a long chalk.

The crowd cheer as Longinus kicks out and throws Swan who lands on his feet, Swan the kicks Longinus in the face then drives the elbow, Then the knee and then does a standing moon song on Longinus and then goes for another cover.

Kick out............

MW: Did you see that move set from Swan, I like this kid.

RJ: Yes I must say, Quite good stuff from this you man from London, The Straight Batter is causing some problems for Longinus, Oh, I spoke too soon.

The crowd cheer as Longinus again kicks out with authority, Swan then picks up Longinus and Irish whips him to the corner and then goes to follow this up with a high knee but Longinus moves out of the way Swan then crashes to the mat holding his knee and screaming out in pain.

Longinus then picks up Swan and plants him hard with a DDT and then drags Swan over to the centre of the ring and then Longinus climbs the top rope and then waits for Swan to stagger to his feet and then goes for the cross body, Connects and then goes for the cover.

Crowd: ....................1............................................2..........................................3......................

RJ: Yes, He got it what a move?

MW: No, Look the referee says Swan got the shoulder up just as his hand was gonna slam on to the mat.

The crowd boo the referee as Longinus begins to plead with the referee that it was a three count but the referee tells him it was two.

RJ: A little bit of frustration creeping in to Longinus, He just can't seem to put this kid away.

Longinus is still arguing with the referee as the crowd shout to warn Longinus that Swan is getting to his feet, Swan then runs at the ropes in the corner and goes to kick Longinus in the face but Longinus ducks the kick and Swan hits the referee knocking him out cold.

MW: Oh my god, Did you see that move?

RJ: Yes I did Mike, But the referee is out cold now, We need another official out her and quick.

Longinus see's the referee laying knocked out on the mat and smiles at swan who is cowering in the corner of the ring.

MW: Longinus gonna have some fun now, Swan your in trouble now kid.

Longinus walks over to Swan and bends over to pick Swan up but then Crack! Swan hits Longinus over the head with the cricket bat and it breaks in two peace's as the crowd boo Swan, Longinus falls to the mat holding his head and looks to be out cold.

RJ: My god did you hear the thud of the cricket bat cracking Longinus head open?

MW: Yeah, what a hit, This kid is tough as they come, One problem the referee is knocked out and Swan has got the cover.

The crowd are counting ...........1.....................2.................3..........4...............5

And then Swan realises there's no referee, He goes over to the referee and starts to receive him, The referee comes round and Swan then goes for the cover, The referee crawls over and drops his hands slowly on the mat for the count.

MW: My god that was inches away, How in the hell did Longinus kick out of that one?

RJ: If it weren't for the ref being knocked out this one would have been all over.

The crowd cheer as Longinus gets the shoulder up before the ref drops his arm for the three count and swan looks in total disbelieve, Swan then stomps on the stomach of Longinus and drags him over to the near one of the corner's of the ring and then climbs the top rope.

MW: Oh yeah, Time for a swan dive I think.

The crowd boo loudly as swan leaps high in the air and goes for a Swann Dive - A High-angle senton bomb / Swanton Bomb, But just as swan is about to connect Longinus gets his knees up and drives them into the back of Swan who then rives around in agony on the mat.

RJ: Yes, What a counter, What a move by Longinus, This could be the defining moment in this match.

MW: Both men are down and the referee is still feeling the effects from Swans kick to the face that was intended for Longinus, This is one hell of a match, I must give it Swan he is doing better than I thought in this match up.

The try to give Longinus encouragement as he still feels groggy from the cricket bat shot to the head, Both men start to stir Longinus then walks over to Swan and then kicks Swan in the gut lifts him high in the aior and plants him face face on the mat.

MW: Oh my, I think I know what is coming next.

RJ: Me too Michael, This is not looking good for Trevor Swan.

the crowd begin to cheer when Longinus staggers up to his feet and holds his arm in the air and is stalking Swan, swan then staggers up to his feet and walks straight in to the path of ‘Rough Justice’ (A front First Choke slam from the top turn buckle, Grabbing the opponent by the back of the neck, jumping and slamming them face first into the mat), Longinus then goes for the cover.

Crowd: .............................1...............................2........................................3.................

RJ: Yes, great win, Great match up.

MW: To right, What a match, Longinus had is work cut out from the small Trevor Swan but in the end the power of Longinus was too much for him, Lets get the official word from Mike Bird.

Master of Puppets by Metallica rages out of the speakers and then the referee holds Longinus arm in the air as the crowd continue to cheer for Longinus.

Mike Bird: And the winner of the match via one fall is.......................

Longinusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............................

Longinus smiles down at Swann, Longinus then goes to climb the top turn buckle and pose for the fans.

RJ: A storming match we have here for you tonight and we have more action on the way, Don't you dare miss any think.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

*Uryu is shown backstage with Dexter Morgan...

Dexter Morgan:I still can't believe we lost that match at Betrayal? How the hell did it happen? We were the better in our two teams, yet they manage to beat us? It's unbelievable.

Uryu:There's no need to worry about it Dex. At the end of the night, the better men won. They pulled it out of the bag on the big occassion, and you have to hand it to them...plus we taught them everything they know.

Dexter Morgan:That is right isn't it! We should get all the credit for it!

Uryu:It's not the end though Dex. I want to win the undisputed tag titles, it's something that no single 6WF Team has achieved, so I think that should be our next target. And if it means we get to beat those two, well it's even better then isn't it?

*Uryu smiles as Lockdown goes to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:40 pm

*Lockdown returns with JJ Johnson in the backstage area with a mic in hand.

JJ:Oh look, that whiny b1tch Blue Dragon is off on one again! JJ Johnson can take disappointment on the chin like a man...but Blue Dragon can't....Blue Dragon likes to whinge and complain....Blue Dragon likes to throw his toys out of the pram and bawl like the baby back b1tch that he is....Blue Dragon likes to blame everyone else but himself fo' the fact that he just ain't good enough to be the best...

Blue Dragon seemed to want JJ Johnson win that Elimination Chamber match fo' him....wanted JJ Johnson to lay down and hand the world championship to him on a big a55 silver platter....do I look like someone's slave?

*JJ puts on a southern american accent

JJ:Would sir like me to shine his shoes real nice?....would sir like me to puff up his pillows?...WOULD SIR LIKE JJ JOHNSON TO BEND OVER FO' A ROYAL SHAFTING...

*Crowd pop

JJ:What Blue Dragon needs to get his head around is that JJ Johnson ain't never gonna lay down...ain't never gonna sit back watch some fool walk all over me....that's not how I roll....that's not who I am...

He wants to blame me for coming back and stealing the limelight....fine....he wants to talk his trash about me leaving this company and then coming back....he can knock himself out...

But he stands there with unwittling nerve.....down right gaul....and he calls JJ Johnson a coward?.....JJ Johnson may be a lot of things....may be an egotistical jack a55....but there ain't nobody,and JJ Johnson means nobody that calls me a coward......

I ain't never backed down from a challenge in my life...i've met them all head on and one way or the other JJ Johnson has overcome each and every one of them....i've fought superstars that would cause Blue Dragon to soil his big blue panties and I done beat them all....

I might not be the best this company has ever seen.....I might not even be the best in this business right now.....but what I am is the most loyal and dedicated superstar that ever walked through them doors....i might not be here 365 days a year,every year...I might take a sabbatical now and again but you will never find a man,woman,child,illegal alien that has done more for this company than JJ Johnson....you will never find anyone that poured in his blood,sweat and tears into this industry just to keep it all ticking over..

And I don't want thanks....I don't want appreciation or respect......I don't want anyone to pat me on the back and say "good job JJ"....but what I want is for people like Blue Dragon to pull his face out o' the bucket o' glue that he been sniffing and recognise the monumental task standing in front of him...

Coward?....coward?.....Where were you when the Dynasty was trying to bring down 6WF?...Where were you when 6CW tried to invade?......where was yo a55 when Hero and his disciples were trying to poison the very infastructure around us? Hiding Blue...Hiding!

*JJ stares into the camera

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, and a huge match up next here on Lockdown as JJ Johnson squares off against Blue Dragon.

MW: Two former friends, ever since JJ Johnson didn’t keep Blue Dragon in the elimination chamber match, they’ve been at each other’s throats.

RJ: These two lost out on the right to the N01 contendership to the world title as Crime Lord walked out victorious at Betrayal, and I think it was the on-going feud between these two that cost them the match.

MW: I don’t understand what Blue Dragon was upset about, that is what world title matches are about.

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as JJ Johnson walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He lifts up the hood and the crowd cheer even louder as he then proceeds down the rampway and into the ring. He steps through the 2nd rope and then gives the crowd the coalition salute.

MW: What a fantastic run of form JJ has been in, despite the loss at Betrayal. Tonight he can show who is superior in this feud.

RJ: I can’t see that one defeat will set-back Blue Dragon, he really wants to show he can compete on the same level as Johnson.

The crowd’s cheers continue as “Before I forget” rips out through the speakers. Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp smiling, he then walks down the rampway quickly, tagging the fans hands. He slides into the ring.

RJ: The crowd certainly in an awkward position here tonight, both of these guys are loved by the fans.

MW: Well they need to make a decision and hopefully they go for JJ, he is definitely world title material where as Blue Dragon...

RJ: He has proven time and again he can compete at that level Michael, and you cannot deny it.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ and Blue Dragon lock-up, Blue Dragon places JJ into a headlock but he is launched into the corner by JJ. JJ runs in going for a clothesline, but Blue Dragon side-steps. He then goes to smash JJ head first into the turnbuckle, but Johnson elbows out and then hits a dropkick to the back, he grabs Blue Dragon from behind and then throws him to the canvas with a German Suplex. Blue Dragon stumbles groggily up to his feet and is whipped out across the ring by JJ who hits a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound. Cover.

Again Blue Dragon kicks out, JJ places him into a full nelson hold. Blue Dragon slowly gets to his feet only to be sent into the mat with a full nelson slam from Johnson. He stands waiting for Blue Dragon to rise before hitting him with a boot to the gut followed by a double powerbomb.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up, JJ waits for Blue Dragon to rise before booting him in the stomach, JJ goes for an implant DDT but Blue Dragon counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Johnson stumbles up to his feet and Blue Dragon connects with a running big boot on JJ. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

RJ: This one is a real battle of strength, but Blue Dragon used some technical ability to get back into the match.

Blue Dragon gets to his feet, he hits a couple of elbow drops into the stomach before lifting Johnson up to a vertical base. He hauls JJ over his shoulder before running with him and hitting a powerslam. He rises to his feet and hits a running splash. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon waits for him to rise before launching him into the corner. He sprints across and connects with a spear, he follows this up with a series of shoulder thrusts. He then waits for JJ to stumble out of the corner and he connects with a bridging gutwrench suplex.

MW: I have to say this technical side to Blue Dragon’s offence has been impressive.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon allows JJ to get to his feet, he then hits a couple of punches to the stomach before whipping JJ across the ring and catching him in a bearhug position. He starts to swing him around but JJ manages to counter with a monkey flip! Blue Dragon rises to his feet and walks straight into a big samoan drop by JJ!

RJ: JJ got that move at just the right time, that is what makes him great. He always knows when a match is getting away from him and then he’ll pull something out of the bag.

MW: That’s what wins you world titles. People seem to think I have a vendetta against Blue Dragon, I don’t. I just don’t believe he has the instinct to do that in a match, it’s not something you can learn.

JJ waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he then scoops him from behind and then leans back hitting an electric chair drop. JJ goes to the top rope, the crowd cheer...

RJ: Shooting star headbutt!

JJ goes to the ring apron, he stands waiting for Blue Dragon to rise before attempting a plancha spear, but Blue Dragon counters by running over and hitting a big boot straight to the top of the head! JJ falls from the ring apron to the outside..

MW: Wow JJ looks like he is spark out on the outside.

Ref: 1.................2................3.................4...............5...............6.............7.............8...........9....JJ gets to his feet and onto the apron but Blue Dragon hits another big boot.................10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Blue Dragon wins by way of count out, and a nice advantage for him in this feud.

*Blue Dragon celebrates in the ring as JJ is lay out on the outside, beating the floor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

*The Saint is shown backstage and the crowd boo. He shoulders the Hardcore Title...

The Saint:Betrayal was a good night for me. I beat Cassius Zhi, I gave him the biggest beating he has ever taken, I retained the hardcore title. But it was only a good night, not a great one. And there is one reason for that.

I wanted that match to be the end. I wanted to see Cassius Zhi unable to lift his sorry carcas off that mat. I SET OUT TO DO A JOB! Cassius should be GONE! FINISHED! You're playing against the rules Cassius! How much will it take for me to be rid of you for good!

I see you stalking the halls, confronting everyone you see fit, speaking of what you're going to do to me. But it's a measure of the man, when those that feared you so much, just bat you away like the annoying, benign pest you've become! People saw what happened to you at Betrayal, they saw your promises go unfulfilled, your vow of retribution, broken, shattered, splintered just like the table I drove you through.

The breaking of that table was a metaphor, Cassius, because as your carcass collided with that wood, causing it to break, along with it went your mystique, your aurora, your threat.

And in it's place, we saw the conception of the fear that will now greet The Saint wherever he goes. Rapture said it himself, Zhi... I'm a freaking monster! An unstoppable, inevitable force that will consume everything in it's path until it is gone, broken, irrelevant...obsolete!

You mightn't admit it Zhi, but I have broken you. I have broken your spirit, and probably some bones in your body as well. But if you want to come back for more...I'll be waiting.

*The Saint holds up Hardcore Title.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

*Clarke James and Max Adamson are stood backstage with Clarissa.

Clarissa:Good evening Gentleman, Max let's start with you? How disappointed are you with Sunday's result?

Adamson:That is a pretty stupid question don't you think Clarissa? I lost a world title match after a man I considered to be one of, if not the, best friend I have in this business turned on me mid-match. I half expected it, but I still didn't think he would do it!

And then he had the balls to try and blame it on some sort of mistake or mental breakdown. Patricks, just be honest, you knew exactly what you were doing then. I'd have a bit more respect for you if you at least confess to your wrongs.

Clarissa:Clarke, a much more successful night for you...

Clarke James:You can say that again Clarissa, it was a brilliant night. I finally overcame Marshall Murdoch in what was the most brutal, hardcore, hellacious match that I have ever been involved in. And what did this prove to everyone?

It proved that I made the right decision to leave the Church. That I am tougher than Marshall. That I was the more talented tag team member. That he was the one who betrayed. That I am the better man and that I am your NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION!

Sorry, I just can't stop saying that!

*James holds up the European Title and then slaps hands with Adamson.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area, in the locker-room of the Church.

Crime Lord leaps to his feet in the middle of the room, he stands and looks down at Murdoch and Rapture who are sat around the table.

Crime Lord:What the hell are you moping about? The Church is back on the map with me in the Main Event scene once more, and all you two are doing is sitting down and sulking.

Marshall:In case you were too busy celebrating Crime Lord, both me and Rapture lost at our PPV's. We've both lost titles, you've not yet won the world title so I don't know why you are so excited?

Crime Lord:But what is there to be upset about? Losing those titles will only benefit you, they were holding you back. Look at things, Marshall you are now in the main event and Rapture, you're now competing with guys who are actually on your level.

The harsh reality of defending two titles is that you have double the amount of work to do, and double the amount to lose. And Marshall, James was always likely to fluke a win at some point. It's the simple rules of probability.

Move onwards and upwards, let's take the Church back to the top!

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:04 pm

Match 5
Clarke James/Max Adamson vs Rapture/The Saint

RJ: The first of two big tag team matches here on Lockdown, in this match we see Clarke James in action for the first time since winning the European Title.

MW: He teams with Max Adamson, so close to winning the world title at Betrayal, to square off against Hardcore Champion The Saint and 6CW Television Champion Rapture.

RJ: Mixed fortunes for those two as well, Rapture lost the freeweight title to Mike Hill at 6CW Redemption whilst The Saint defeated Cassius Zhi in a brutal hardcore match at Betrayal.

“Tearaway” hits and the crowd boo loudly as The Church’s Rapture strolls out onto the ramp, he is looking determined as he storms down to the ring and steps between the middle and top rope into the centre of the ring.

MW: Rapture looks very keen to make an impression tonight, especially after losing the freeweight title at Redemption.

RJ: First time we’ve seen Rapture in a match that isn’t a part of the interfed cup for some time, and he’s stepping into a match with 3 of the best.

MW: The kid’s the future of this company RJ, I am sure he can more than hold his own.

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos and chants of “Cassius Gonna K1ll you” boom out around the arena as Saint strides out through an array of pyro’s. The Hardcore champion laughs at the chants before stepping into the ring and slapping hands with Rapture.

RJ: What a victory it was for The Saint at Betrayal, he gave Cassius Zhi the toughest match of his life.

MW: It was great, it was like we had the old Saint back. It’s side we’ve not seen from him for a while, and it is a side that makes him dangerous to any competitor.

The crowd’s reaction changes as RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes across the screen, followed by “Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as the returning Max Adamson sprints out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Adamson came so close at Betrayal, but yet again that world title eluded him.

MW: He was impressive RJ, but like Blue Dragon, you can’t help but feel it might be a mental thing, can he see a match through right until the end?

JUDAS HAS RETURNED is emblazoned across the titantron and then “Blind Faith” roars out through the speakers, the crowd pop massively as Clarke James walks out onto the ramp. He holds the European Title aloft to great cheers before walking down to the ring, he slides in and stares across at his opponents.
RJ: What a hellacious contest James went through at Betrayal, but it proved worth it in the end, as he emerged as European Champion and finally ended his feud with Marshall Murdoch.

MW: I’ll admit I didn’t expect James to win that match, now he has the real challenge of keeping his game at the level he has been setting.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James starts off in the ring against Saint. The two men lock up and it is no surprise that the Hardcore Champion gets the early advantage, forcing James backwards to the corner. The Saint goes for a clothesline which connects, and then attempts at T-Bone suplex that James blocks, he counters with a reverse STO into the turnbuckle followed by a Russian Leg Sweep into the cover.

James drags The Saint to his feet, he then goes for a boot to the gut but Saint grabs the boot. James counters with an enzaguri kick, and then goes to the top rope. He flies off going for a clothesline but The Saint catches him and drives him down to the mat with a spinebuster. He waits for James to rise before going for a gorilla press into a world’s strongest slam, but James counters with an arm drag.

The Saint rises to his feet and throws a wayward punch that James easily ducks before countering with an atomic drop and then a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

RJ: James using speed and agility to keep The Saint away from garnering any momentum.

James rises to his feet, he waits for Saint to rise before going to whip him across the ring but Sainty is too strong, James comes back off the ropes and this time the gorilla press slam connects. He hooks the leg.

MW: I don’t think that was what was keeping Saint at bay, it was purely adrenaline from James. His efforts in hell in the cell must be catching up with him!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Clarke James kicks out, but The Saint immediately sets to work on James. He initially targets the ribs, stomping down viciously upon them. He then waits for James to rise before connecting with an implant DDT. He covers again.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Once more CJ kicks out, Saint lifts him to his feet and throws him to the corner. He hits a couple of punches before making the tag to Rapture. He hits a couple of kicks to the side of the head, and then waits for James to fall out of the corner before connecting with a big T-Bone suplex.

The European Champion rises to his feet, Rapture runs the ropes and hits an enzaguri kick followed by a rolling thunder. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Rapture puts James into a sleeper hold. The European Champion slowly gets to his feet, James is then hit with a backbreaker. Rapture runs the ropes and hits a leaping leg lariat down into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

James kicks out, Rapture then tags The Saint back in. The two stomp away on James until the referee intervenes and sends Rapture to the outside.

MW: Rapture getting revenge for his Church cohort, Marshall Murdoch.

The Saint puts James into a seated abdominal stretch. He hits a couple of knees to the back, James gets to his feet and The Saint drills him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. He retreats to the corner...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

MW: James being dominated at the moment.

The Saint re-tags Rapture, the TV champions steps into the ring. He waits for CJ to rise before whipping him across the ring and connecting with a big belly to belly suplex. James stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a springboard reverse DDT.

RJ: What a move!

James kicks out, the crowd are cheering him on as Rapture lifts him to his feet. He goes to whip James into the corner, but James uses his strength to reverse. Rapture goes for a whisper in the wind but James side-steps, Rapture stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker!

The crowd pop hugely as James rises to his feet, he lifts up Rapture only to floor him with a samoan drop. He then swan dives to the corner and tags in Adamson. The Australian lifts up Rapture and hits a clothesline, then following up with a running neckbreaker.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Rapture gets the shoulder up, Adamson lifts him to his feet and connects with a big back body drop. Rapture stumbles up, Adamson ducks a clothesline then hitting a release German suplex. Rapture stumbles towards the centre of the ring and Adamson nails the Fa-Maxxer!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Max lifts up Rapture, he then hits a monkey flip sending Rapture into the corner. Adamson runs in and hits a big splash...

MW: Blind tag from The Saint!

Rapture is hauled forward out of the corner and Adamson hits a DDT, only to see The Saint fly off the top rope and hit a crossbody splash!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Adamson is sent to the mat with a big boot. He boots Adamson in the gut then nails the Divine Force(Sitdown powerbomb) He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, Saint lifts up Max and goes for the Divine Destroyer, Adamson rolls down the back and hits a triple German suplex.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Adamson lifts up Saint and sets up for the cyclone, Saint spins out and goes for the RKO!

RJ: The lights are out!

*The lights start flashing again, they come back on and The Saint turns around...

MW: ZHI!

RJ: Shockwave!

*The bell goes for a DQ as Zhi stands over The Saint, staring down at him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

"Refuse/Resist" blasts out over the speakers and the crowd are booing loudly as Chris Patricks walks out onto the ramp. He is dressed in a suit and proceeds slowly to the ring.

Chris Patricks:Roll the tape for those who didn't see it...

*Max then brings Chaos to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and sets up for a powerbomb attempt, Chaos starts fighting with punches down to the head and Adamson stumbles around, Patricks then runs up behind and chop-blocks Max to the ground, he is forced to drop Chaos down on the apron, but he drops to the outside.

RJ: The partnership has imploded...

MW: Very smart from Chaos, he needs a break now.

Adamson gets to his feet, he is looking at Patricks wide-eyed and begins the inquest with Patricks as to what he was doing. Patricks just smiles and shoves Max hard in the chest. Adamson looks stunned and the crowd are booing Patricks, Max walks towards Patricks to shove him away but Patricks hits him with a sly knee to the stomach.

Chris Patricks starts pummeling away down on the back of Adamson with some clubbing fists. Max forces him back into the corner but Patricks leapfrogs over an attempted shoulder-thrust from Max and he crashes into the steel ring post shoulder-first.

Adamson slumps down and Patricks then proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of Adamson. The referee tries to intervene but Patricks shoves him away and continues with the attack. The crowd are booing him loudly, he stops the stomping momentarily to turn around and flip the bird at the crowd.

*Back to live action, the crowd are booing.

Chris Patricks:The question I keep seeing, on the forums, on twitter is Why Chris? Why did you do it? And you know what, I'd love to tell you why I did it but the truth is I don't know for definite. I have some ideas why, but I can never be certain.

Obviously I've been through a hell of a lot these past couple of months. When I won at Born In Fire, things were all rosy. I was the world champion, I'd just won the Born In Fire Main Event, with a happy marriage and two beautfiul, beautiful children. And then it all came crashing down because of one man.

Chaos wrecked my life. He kidnapped my wife and children, but being the nice guy he is, he gave me my kids back but kept my wife. Then he took my world title from me. Yet I took out Max! I don't know why, and I can only apologise to him.

But he doesn't know what I went through. None of you know what I went through, and I think that is why what happened, happened. I thought, in my twisted state, that winning the world title would help me keep my marriage afloat.

So here's why I am out here to talk to you. I need a break, I need a break from everything. I'm missing my kids growing up and I've lost my love, my wife because of this business. And I want to get her back. That means I'm going to have take some time off from here.

I don't want you to remember me for what happened at Betrayal. I know I can't affect things like that, but please remember the good times we had. And Max, again I am truly sorry.

*Patricks has tears rolling down his face as he steps out of the ring, a quite applause starts and picks up in volume as it spreads around the arena.

RJ: I can't believe it, Patricks is gone.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, where it is now time for our Main Event! It’s an absolutely massive match lined up as well...

MW: Sure is RJ, The N01 contender to the world title, Crime Lord, teams with his Church partner Marshall Murdoch, against the world champion Chaos and his protégé, James McManus.

RJ: This is a big opportunity for Crime Lord to give himself a big psychological advantage over Chaos.

MW: Or vice versa RJ!

“Rain Wizard” blares out through the speakers and the crowd’s reaction turns nasty as Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp, wearing an evil grin. He storms down the ramp and then waits for Marshall Murdoch.

“Papercut” hits and Murdoch walks out onto the ramp, Clarke James chants ringing in his ears. He just smirks to himself before striding to the ring, he slaps hands with Crime Lord and the two Church members step into the ring.

MW: It’s great to see The Church back together and tagging. They are certainly a force individually, but when paired even more so.

RJ: This is a big chance, obviously for Crime Lord but also Marshall Murdoch after his loss on PPV to James.

Final countdown” reverberates around the arena and the boo’s seem to go up a notch as McManus strolls out onto the ramp. He walks down to the ring methodically, staring down his two opponents. He rolls in and then waits as...

“It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, stepping through the ropes and staring across his opponents.

MW: A very successful night at Betrayal for these two, who both won. McManus defeated Hobo, Swann and Dubois in an open challenge match whilst Chaos of course defeated Max Adamson and Chris Patricks.

RJ: These fans are certainly divided, they don’t know who they hate more!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos starts off in the ring with Marshall Murdoch. They go in for the lock-up but Murdoch hits a knee to the stomach, he whips Chaos out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, which Chaos counters with a head scissors takedown! Murdoch rises to his feet and Chaos hits him with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Chaos rises to his feet and waits for Murdoch to do so before booting him in the stomach, then connecting with a kick to the side of the head. Marshall falls to the mat and Chaos runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault. He hooks the leg.

RJ: I have to say that Chaos has been mightily impressive as champion, he seems to have picked up his game. Murdoch is a tough competitor but is being dominated here.

Chaos brings Murdoch to the corner before tagging in McManus. He steps in and hits a suplex on the ex-European Champion, followed up with a running boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

MW: McManus also been very impressive lately.

McManus rises to his feet, he then stomps down on Murdoch. He goes to put him into a boston crab but Murdoch boots him away into the corner. McManus then walks out straight into a big sidewalk slam from Murdoch. He goes to the 2nd rope and hits a diving elbow to the face.

Murdoch gets to his feet sharply, he boots away at the side of McManus. He gets to his knees and Marshall hits a big roundhouse kick to the side of the head, McManus falls down to the mat. Murdoch then manages to lock-in a seated abdominal stretch, McManus slowly gets to his feet only to be drilled down with a pumphandle slam and cover.

Marshall makes the tag to Crime Lord, The N01 contender steps into the ring and stares across at Chaos as he hits a big German Suplex on McManus. He stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a running STO from Crime Lord.

RJ: It’s great to see Crime Lord back in the world title scene in terms of ability, he has been out of the scene for too long.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of McManus, his stare never leaving that of Chaos. He then waits for McManus to rise before flinging him to the canvas with a Fisherman’s suplex. He rolls to the corner but Crime Lord sprints in and nails a big splash. He then tags Murdoch.

He steps into the ring, lifts McManus over his shoulders before nailing an alabama slam. He leans down into the pinfall.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Marshall stands waiting for James McManus to rise, he hits a dropkick to the knee followed with a legsweep DDT.

MW: Great work from Marshall!

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Murdoch re-tags Crime Lord, he steps into the ring and lifts up McManus. He connects with a spinebuster, followed up with a big spear. He covers.

RJ: McManus needs to get back into this match.

Crime Lord lifts up McManus, he sets up for a powerbomb but McManus punches his way out of the predicament. Crime Lord runs in and McManus connects with a short powerbomb, followed by a knee trembler.

McManus tags in Chaos...

RJ: He will be grateful for that, his protege has left him Crime Lord in a precarious position.

Chaos is on the top rope and he flies off connecting with a missile dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he stomps down repeatedly on his N01 contender before stepping back. He launches Crime Lord into the corner, but Crimey uses his strength to force Chaos into the corner. Crime Lord runs in but Chaos counters with a pele kick, followed by a reverse crossbody!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Chaos goes to the outside and waits for Crime Lord before leaping off as he rises and hitting a hurracanrana! Crime Lord stumbles up straight into a running tornado DDT!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch tries to get into the ring, but The ref shoves him back. McManus then tries to get across to Marshall, but the ref has to force him back. Chaos goes to the top rope and this gives Murdoch a chance, he runs along the apron and shoves Chaos off the top rope. Crime Lord gets to his feet slowly, he lifts up Chaos...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1.............................2.................................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

MW: My oh my!

RJ: A massive win for Crime Lord.

*Crimey and Marshall celebrate in the ring.

MW: That’s all we have time for, be sure to tune in next Thursday for all the fall out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down