The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever turned heel in real life?

+20
NickisBHAFC
harryspiv
Shot 21 LCFC
sodhat
Statto00
Dr Gregory House MD
Beer
The General
bretmeharty
Enforcer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
Celtic Warrior
Crimey
Kay Fabe
Don Caboose
Scott is Back
liverbnz
UpsideDownFace
Mr H
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? - Page 2 Empty Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by Mr H Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have you ever done anything in real life which made you turn heel?

I did once, but not sure i should say what i done but it wasnt very nice.

Over to you, and keep it clean please guys!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by Mr H Wed 13 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm

I went all Gerard Butler Law Abiding Citizen on a spider once. But i didnt go to prison.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by harryspiv Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

Well I have been invited to the pub this weekend so could it possibly be a ploy to ambush me and beat me down?

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:38 pm

Whoops, i think i've been going off topic on my own thread.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:40 pm

I said I'd behave then starting messing about "apparently"

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:43 pm

Getting yourself banned so you can get out of the bet hey?
HEY?

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:46 pm

I now see what you ment when you said the quality was lacking the other day. Erm

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

bretmeharty wrote:I now see what you ment when you said the quality was lacking the other day. Erm

Touche' pussycat.

The quality of the English language also seems to be lacking. I'm sure you meant 'meant' not 'ment', right? Wink

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

Mr H wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:I now see what you ment when you said the quality was lacking the other day. Erm

Touche' pussycat.

The quality of the English language also seems to be lacking. I'm sure you meant 'meant' not 'ment', right? Wink

touché Mr H, Laugh

I barely have time to write it, let alone check it when Im at my desk.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
Mr H wrote:

Touche' pussycat.

touché Mr H, Laugh

I'm

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:39 pm

AntLord wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:
Mr H wrote:

Touche' pussycat.

touché Mr H, Laugh

I'm

Laugh

Its a toss up between you and Ent on who is my fav #deadpan

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:41 pm

@bretmeharty You're not on twitter now pal, quit with the hashtags #timeandaplace

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

H mate, Im not on twitter and never have been. Infact I hate twitter.
Why does it annoy you so, that I did that?

#annoyed

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

It's

I'm

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:41 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:It's

I'm

raspberry

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:13 pm

Is doing a Carlos Tevez count as a heelish move?

If so i turned heel last year

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:28 am

Never mind heel turns in real life, what about Russo swerves in real life?

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue 25 Sep 2012, 5:14 pm

My friend has turned heel on me and his other mate, he's now with this scheming Jezebel who had his other mate the night before getting with him, tried speaking sense but after only a week together they are in each others pockets and want nothing to do with us.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 25 Sep 2012, 6:26 pm

I turned heel on Friday, it was my birthday and we were all out in a pub called the Yardbird in Birmingham city centre. I saw this guy hitting on a girl I have been messing around with for awhile and like, I also noticed he had left his drink unattended and it just so happened my brother who likes giving me pointless presents had given me a pack of laxatives for this years celebrations. Well I decided enough was enough and promptly emptied a large amount into his unattended drink, safe to say we didn't see much of him for the rest of the night.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Sep 2012, 6:46 pm

harryspiv wrote:My friend has turned heel on me and his other mate, he's now with this scheming Jezebel who had his other mate the night before getting with him, tried speaking sense but after only a week together they are in each others pockets and want nothing to do with us.

Pity you didn't tell this 'Jezebel' how much you were into her before your mate started pumping her ehh...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue 25 Sep 2012, 7:42 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
harryspiv wrote:My friend has turned heel on me and his other mate, he's now with this scheming Jezebel who had his other mate the night before getting with him, tried speaking sense but after only a week together they are in each others pockets and want nothing to do with us.

Pity you didn't tell this 'Jezebel' how much you were into her before your mate started pumping her ehh...

Oh no I'm engaged lol, it's his other mate who was into her but now he's with her I haven't seen or heard from him in a whole week, it's like he doesn't give a crap anymore and as for his other mate who was with her 3 weeks previous...well he wants to deck him.boxing

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue 25 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

Stonee21 wrote:I turned heel on Friday, it was my birthday and we were all out in a pub called the Yardbird in Birmingham city centre. I saw this guy hitting on a girl I have been messing around with for awhile and like, I also noticed he had left his drink unattended and it just so happened my brother who likes giving me pointless presents had given me a pack of laxatives for this years celebrations. Well I decided enough was enough and promptly emptied a large amount into his unattended drink, safe to say we didn't see much of him for the rest of the night.

I bet he was in the toilet screaming "not this way dammit!!! Not this way!!!"

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 26 Sep 2012, 1:47 pm

Maybe he did a cack in the Bidet like Mr H?

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 26 Sep 2012, 2:03 pm

harryspiv wrote:
Stonee21 wrote:I turned heel on Friday, it was my birthday and we were all out in a pub called the Yardbird in Birmingham city centre. I saw this guy hitting on a girl I have been messing around with for awhile and like, I also noticed he had left his drink unattended and it just so happened my brother who likes giving me pointless presents had given me a pack of laxatives for this years celebrations. Well I decided enough was enough and promptly emptied a large amount into his unattended drink, safe to say we didn't see much of him for the rest of the night.

I bet he was in the toilet screaming "not this way dammit!!! Not this way!!!"

I reckon it was "AS GAWD IS MY WITNESS, I'VE BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:14 pm

A very close link to that Eddie Guerrero and Big show moment

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:17 pm

Is Leslie Case, Mr H, and if not, where has Mr H gone???

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:20 pm

I like Mr H.
Sometimes you didn't know where you were with him. And sometimes you really did.
And that's what I like about him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 26 Sep 2012, 10:06 pm

AntLord wrote:Is Leslie Case, Mr H, and if not, where has Mr H gone???

Adam D wrote:A word of warning for Antlord

Most of the people on this site enjoy your seemingly random, inane posts. However, there comes a point where enough is enough.

Its a case of life imitating art.

John Laurentinus was great until they put him on for 90% of Raws running time.

The same with AJ Lee.

The same soon with Kane/ Bryan.

The point is, in moderation, these things, including your posts, can be fun.

But when you have too much of them, it gets very tiring very quickly. And what happens? These people disappear.

I implore you to going back to your sporadic posting style before you are future endeavoured. At the moment, you are taking over 90% of the topics on here and that is not a good advert for the wrestling section.

Alternatively of course, you could decide to try and post something more than just one line ad actually add something meaningful to the site.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 26 Sep 2012, 10:17 pm

This one time I put asterixs instead of swearing on a thread. Epic heel turn
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 9:29 am

Kay Fabe wrote:

Most of the people on this site enjoy your seemingly random, inane posts. However, there comes a point where enough is enough.

The same with AJ Lee.

But when you have too much of them, it gets very tiring very quickly. And what happens? These people disappear.

I implore you to going back to your sporadic posting style before you are future endeavoured. At the moment, you are taking over 90% of the topics on here and that is not a good advert for the wrestling section.

Alternatively of course, you could decide to try and post something more than just one line ad actually add something meaningful to the site.

Kay Fabe, I don't mean to be rude, but you copied this warning from another thread about Leslie, until a moderator warns me, i'll continue as I am as I am not doing anything wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

AntLord wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:

The same with AJ Lee.

Kay Fabe, I don't mean to be rude, but you copied this warning from another thread about Leslie, until a moderator warns me, i'll continue as I am as I am not doing anything wrong

Well said, Antlord.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 27 Sep 2012, 1:04 pm

Laugh

I did it for the-gaffer

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 3:22 pm

its not very funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:07 pm

Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:28 pm

To keep on topic, somewhere between these posts is a heel turn

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 2:05 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Laugh

You did it because you are a douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:34 pm

Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 01 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I like Mr H.
Sometimes you didn't know where you were with him. And sometimes you really did.

You talk about me as if i'm dead.

Its been a while people, how are we all?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 4:01 pm

You were one of a kind rose

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 01 Oct 2012, 4:47 pm

Is this some sort of strange Final Destination premonition? Am i going to die in a car crash on my way home from work tonight?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm

What's the point in telling you? If you alter it then you could be in for all kinds of Hell

Hard and fast, that's the way to go chum!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Tue 02 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:What's the point in telling you? If you alter it then you could be in for all kinds of Hell

Hard and fast, that's the way to go chum!

Amen to that! Hug

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 02 Oct 2012, 3:05 pm

Mr H wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:I like Mr H.

You talk about me as if i'm dead.

Its been a while people, how are we all?

I'd already put money in the collection.

What was that for then?

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 7:21 pm

Any word on if Mr H got home from work safely?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 02 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

Think he's still reading my article Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:00 pm

Hi people of v2, this is Mrs H, the wife of the late Mr H.

I regret to inform you that Mr H was fatally injured in a Road Traffic Accident on Monday evening. He was pronounced dead at the scene with internal injuries.

Please lets remember Mr H for his good friendly nature, sense of humour and enthusiasm.

Please feel free to leave comments in celebration of Mr H's life.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I liked Mr H.
And that's what I liked about him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm

Hi Mrs H

Need any shelves put up?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:40 pm

Mr H wrote:Hi people of v2, this is Mrs H, the wife of the late Mr H.

I regret to inform you that Mr H was fatally injured in a Road Traffic Accident on Monday evening. He was pronounced dead at the scene with internal injuries.

Please lets remember Mr H for his good friendly nature, sense of humour and enthusiasm.

Please feel free to leave comments in celebration of Mr H's life.

How you dooooin'? kiss

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 03 Oct 2012, 4:51 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Hi Mrs H

Need any shelves put up?

Loads, Mr H was rubbish at DIY, let me know if you need me to hold your spanner.

Would you be able to help carry his body into the back garden too?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Oct 2012, 5:04 pm

Tell me, was it an intentional crash so he didn't need to kill 8. And a quarter hours reading my Jericho article???

Get a medium in and ASK HIM!?!

Smile

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next