The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever turned heel in real life?

+20
NickisBHAFC
harryspiv
Shot 21 LCFC
sodhat
Statto00
Dr Gregory House MD
Beer
The General
bretmeharty
Enforcer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
Celtic Warrior
Crimey
Kay Fabe
Don Caboose
Scott is Back
liverbnz
UpsideDownFace
Mr H
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? Empty Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:09

Have you ever done anything in real life which made you turn heel?

I did once, but not sure i should say what i done but it wasnt very nice.

Over to you, and keep it clean please guys!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? Empty Re: Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:19

Mate, your story was epic. Really disappointed that it got deleted

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Have you ever turned heel in real life? Empty Re: Have you ever turned heel in real life?

Post by liverbnz Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:45

Nope. I've been a face all my life.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:49

I did once, but i cant talk about it here

Great thread though.

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:56

Why did the other thread get deleted?

I turned heel in 1974 when I murdered my maid. I put in a few appearances for an African promotion in the 80's but I was passed my best by then.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:11

Ahhh goodbye Don, it was nice knowing ya

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:13

Another post of mine deleted, i didn't even swear, I censored it!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:14

This site wishes to keep swearing to a minimum and as a result there is a filter in place that replaces known swear words with 'alternatives'. Do not try to bypass the filter by using alternative words or asterisks in place of letters. Consistent abuse of this shall result in temporary or full bans.

Straight from the site rules.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:17

Laugh

You're not the Messiah, you're just a very naughty boy!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:17

Oh Screw it - Mr H did a cack in someones Bidet!

Ban me!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:18

Those Europeans are filthy!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:31

Crimey wrote:
This site wishes to keep swearing to a minimum and as a result there is a filter in place that replaces known swear words with 'alternatives'. Do not try to bypass the filter by using alternative words or asterisks in place of letters. Consistent abuse of this shall result in temporary or full bans.

Straight from the site rules.

Any reason why this one was subject to that rule but the following haven't fallen victim to the same red pen treatment?

https://www.606v2.com/t24344-random-thoughts
https://www.606v2.com/t22670-housemate-cuddled in a bad way-live-on-brazilian-big-brother

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:36

Thanks for pointing those out to us, there is always the report button to alert us too.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:38

Well as an Admin had moved the Big Brother one, I felt it would be a little redundant reporting it. But you're very welcome thumbsup

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:39

OI OI!

Don't go getting Random Thoughts into trouble! It's the most fun of the week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:40

Electric Demon wrote:OI OI!

Don't go getting Random Thoughts into trouble! It's the most fun of the week!

Sorry ED - Who am I to ignore the House Rules? We all agreed to them when we signed up...

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:42

Particularly that one - because I haven't read that one yet, because I haven't seen Raw until tonight dammit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:46

Please can you either report the thread, pm a mod/admin or use the Alert a Moderator thread in future to report such issues in the future? Thank you for your efforts in helping the section adhere to the rules though.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:55

I feel there's a deep under belly of something growing that will kick off, the mods or admin need to nip it in the bud in my opinion

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:15

Not being funny but my posts have been getting deleted when they dont swear, abuse or attack anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:35

You would be better sending a pm to mods/admin when the posts are deleted. We keep a record of mod actions so would be able to tell you if it was recent.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:36

OK cheers - how can you become a Mod?

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:45

It will depend on the section/demand. Originally all mods were voted for by the users of the forum they would be on, more recently if a mod is needed on a section a trusted member(s) from that area would be approached and asked if they would be willing to become a mod. This is a quicker approach and usually new mods are needed when there is a rush of posts or a departure and we need to act quickly.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The General Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:50

Mr H wrote:Have you ever done anything in real life which made you turn heel?

You are the CM Punk to my Jericho Mr H!

The thread should have stood and your final reposte was like a perfectly executed Savage Elbow.. Eternal kudos!

Last edited by The General on Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.. AGAIN)

The General

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:57

Enforcer wrote:It will depend on the section/demand. Originally all mods were voted for by the users of the forum they would be on, more recently if a mod is needed on a section a trusted member(s) from that area would be approached and asked if they would be willing to become a mod. This is a quicker approach and usually new mods are needed when there is a rush of posts or a departure and we need to act quickly.

Can i be a Mod?! Laugh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:58

Nah I'm a nice boy Smile

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Thu Feb 23 2012, 16:03

Enforcer wrote:It will depend on the section/demand. Originally all mods were voted for by the users of the forum they would be on, more recently if a mod is needed on a section a trusted member(s) from that area would be approached and asked if they would be willing to become a mod. This is a quicker approach and usually new mods are needed when there is a rush of posts or a departure and we need to act quickly.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 16:06

conspracy?

No idea what you're talking about Laugh

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Thu Feb 23 2012, 16:08

Enforcer wrote:conspracy?

No idea what you're talking about Laugh

I hit Italic on the "i".

D'oh!

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Thu Feb 23 2012, 16:08

Don Caboose wrote:
What, are you R-Truth?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 23 2012, 17:13

The General wrote:
Mr H wrote:Have you ever done anything in real life which made you turn heel?

You are the CM Punk to my Jericho Mr H!

The thread should have stood and your final reposte was like a perfectly executed Savage Elbow.. Eternal kudos!

I'm back after being banned for the afternoon, thanks Crimey!

I've probably been a nightmare for the mods/admin these last couple of days, very much the anti-hero. I was the one who started the mayhem on the old 606 with my Dilemma which prompted the birth of the naughty nags, and now ive done this. I started all this mess so i better finish it. I made up with Demon, and i apologise to any mods who i've made life a bit difficult for. I know i broke the rules, it isnt the first time and probably wont be the last but i'll try and behave myself....

I'm going to draw a line under it all now, but if anyone wants to know my heel turn story which got me into trouble - PM me!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Feb 23 2012, 17:26

Ah no, now you've turned face again!

I can't keep up with this.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Feb 23 2012, 17:32

That thread should have never have been removed!! When oh when will the PG Era end for 606V2?!?!?!?!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu Feb 23 2012, 17:42

That's exactly what I was thinking! Think someone should address the situation. Don't want to p1as out their most loyal people

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 17:52

Guys it is done with, let it lie please. If you want any clarification please pm an admin.

Mr H, you possibly hold the record for shortest ban and I'm pretty sure you're the only accidental ban we've had!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu Feb 23 2012, 18:21

Give us what we want or we riot!

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 23 2012, 18:42

The PG era will not end, simply put.
I made this site with that clear aim whilst others allowed whatever goes, if you cannot construct sentences etc without the use of profanity then perhaps this isn't the site for you?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:18

There was no profanity that I'm aware of on the old thread, that's the point. Why did the whole thing need deleting?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:29

Because the content broke site rules, if you do not understand them please take the time to read them.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:31

Haven't I already read this conversation somewhere else? Laugh

I'm going to personally attack Mr,H again in a minute Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:32

That's against site rules Demon, please take the time to read them if you don't understand them thumbsup

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:45

How long do reckon i can last without breaking a site rule?

Sweepstake starts now.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:51

0 seconds. Rules have been amended, sweepstakes are now against site rules Laugh

I won't guess, wouldn't want anyone thinking it was a conspracy if I won!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:59

You'd just change my post so it broke rules anyway just so you won!

You love me really Enforcer, dont you?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:01

In the words of Zach Ryder...

Woo woo woo, you know it!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Wed Jun 13 2012, 12:53

Sorry do dig this out of the graveyard, but I am studying at uni, all of my friends have passed the main project and I have failed. Is this the perfect situation for a heel turn?

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:07

Probably best to just hang yourself.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:09

Big Brother - im sad i know i watch it

I always consider people in there faces and heels. Just sayin !!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:14

i shot a defenceless duck once. i still feel bad for it to this day.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:20

harryspiv wrote:Sorry do dig this out of the graveyard, but I am studying at uni, all of my friends have passed the main project and I have failed. Is this the perfect situation for a heel turn?

If anything, your friends should turn heel on you for not being good enough, sympathy heat.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next