The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life

+2
harryspiv
DrDeath
6 posters

Go down

Real life Empty Real life

Post by DrDeath Tue 09 Sep 2014, 7:48 am

Does anybody ever apply wrestling storylines to real life?

In my local one of the staff is nobbling a boss and I keep referring to him as the guy to bring down the authority

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Real life Empty Re: Real life

Post by harryspiv Wed 10 Sep 2014, 5:06 pm

After being a total jerk heel at work for about 3 weeks I turned face by buying everyone cookies.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 10 Sep 2014, 6:20 pm

harryspiv wrote:After being a total jerk heel at work for about 3 weeks I turned face by buying everyone cookies.

Only for those cookies to then be revealed to be the low fat variety on a dastardly double cross?

"BAH GAWD THOSE COOKIES ARE HALF FAT! HOW'S HE S'POSED TO FACE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN AFTER EATING THAT?! GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT TO ANOTHER MAN! THAT JEZEBEL COOKED UP A BAD BATCH ON BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! DIRTY DIANA YOU ICE CREAM MELTING HUSSY!"

I know too much about the Bake Off... BAKE OFF!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 10 Sep 2014, 6:34 pm

A mate or mine lost his Nexus a few months ago and had a stop gap brick for a phone... We spent the month in our best JR voices pretending it was a weapon..

"BAH GAWD KING HE HAS THE BRICK. HE'S CALLING HER... THE RADIATION, MAH GAWD WILL SHE SURVIVE THIS? NO WIFI, JUST SADISTIC... THERE'S BUTTONS ALL OVER THE PHONE... GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY THERE'S NO WIFI"

it was quite fun
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:43 am

i dont know about storylines but i have both chokeslammed and AA'd a coworker at my last job.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:04 pm

I think I mentioned this on a previous thread but in primary school (peak of attitude era) my friend tripped over and banged his head, some went and got help...me...well I went for the cover and 3 count.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 15 Sep 2014, 6:03 am

JoshSansom wrote:
harryspiv wrote:After being a total jerk heel at work for about 3 weeks I turned face by buying everyone cookies.

Only for those cookies to then be revealed to be the low fat variety on a dastardly double cross?

"BAH GAWD THOSE COOKIES ARE HALF FAT! HOW'S HE S'POSED TO FACE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN AFTER EATING THAT?! GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT TO ANOTHER MAN! THAT JEZEBEL COOKED UP A BAD BATCH ON BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! BAKE OFF! DIRTY DIANA YOU ICE CREAM MELTING HUSSY!"

I know too much about the Bake Off... BAKE OFF!

Worse...he said they were chocolate chip...but they were Raisin!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down