The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons)

+4
HammerofThunor
EngInAuck
bedfordwelsh
majesticimperialman
8 posters

Go down

Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons) Empty Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons)

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:02 am

Dean Ryan said yesterday that he thought/ believed that the England Saxons was a stepping stone towards the England first team.

Players like Freddie Burns, Ben Spencer, Gavin Duffy, George Robson, there was some more that i believe, would be better in the England first team.

Stewart Barnes does not seem to think that any of the England Saxons will make the step up to the First team.

Who do you think was talking the more sence? Dean Ryan. Or Stewart Barnes.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons) Empty Re: Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons)

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:04 am

Thats an easy one, Barnes never talks sense
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons) Empty Re: Dean Ryan v Stewart Barnes Ree (England Saxons)

Post by EngInAuck Sun 29 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Barnes is the biggest mug in the business he's so ant-english you'd think he was welsh!
EngInAuck
EngInAuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sun 29 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Well he was educated in Wales. However I don't think that's got anything to do with it. He's just an attention seeking dick

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sun 29 Jan 2012, 8:43 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:Dean Ryan said yesterday that he thought/ believed that the England Saxons was a stepping stone towards the England first team.

Players like Freddie Burns, Ben Spencer, Gavin Duffy, George Robson, there was some more that i believe, would be better in the England first team.

Gavin Duffy? Really?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sun 29 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

That's a question I keep asking myself. Why isn't Gavin Duffy in the England first team? Oh he may not be eligible becausehe's Irish but is that the real reason? Or is there something more personal going on?

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sun 29 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:That's a question I keep asking myself. Why isn't Gavin Duffy in the England first team? Oh he may not be eligible becausehe's Irish but is that the real reason? Or is there something more personal going on?

And who is Stewart Barnes Ree anyway?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:00 am

The only one i would be looking to rush up to the seniors is Matt Garvey...cos i believe England are missing a player of his type...a monster powerhouse...i guess a bit like Shaw...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:02 pm

Barnes is just an idiot who is desperate to be in the public eye! Most of the Saxons front row could comfortably make the step up, in fact half of them are better than the one's in the EPS!
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:11 pm

I definitely think Ryan would win in a fight,

And Barnes is an Oxygen Thief, he seems intent on making every rugby weeked as painful as possible.

At least he isn't on the good old BBC, remind me who do they have...

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down