The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N? Empty Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N?

Post by Solid8 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 am

I had a lot of respect for the guy, the difference between the Scottish pack in the England game and the Italy game was huge, he has achieved this after about two weeks of coaching the boys so I am now in awe of him. He has publicly said that he is back to being a pundit for sky after the 6N is there anyway that the SRU can convince him to stay?

Solid8

Back to top Go down

Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N? Empty Re: Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N?

Post by NeilyBroon Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 am

Solid8 wrote:I had a lot of respect for the guy, the difference between the Scottish pack in the England game and the Italy game was huge, he has achieved this after about two weeks of coaching the boys so I am now in awe of him. He has publicly said that he is back to being a pundit for sky after the 6N is there anyway that the SRU can convince him to stay?

In short, probably not, and fairplay to him for being so frank about that.

I think we should look to Hoggy as our next forwards coach, he's done a good job at Gloucester and it'd be good to have a Scottish coach on board. Or Munro, for his work with the A team and Glasgow.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N? Empty Re: Is there any way that Scotland can keep Dean Ryan after the 6N?

Post by GLove39 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 am

Well I did notice on a Duct Tape hoarding board at Murrayfield on Saturday so maybe we could kidnap him..?

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down