The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 19/1/2012

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 19/1/2012 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 19/1/2012

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in pieces" blasting out through the speakers, the crowd are cheering loudly as an array of pyro's go off at the top of the ramp and a highlights video from last week plays. The camera then zooms in on the fans;

"I heart DANDELION AND BURDOCK"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1ll YOU"
"WE WANT MJ LAW"
"GO PATRICKS"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I am RJ and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We have a fantastic show in store for you tonight, don't we Michael?

MW:We sure do RJ, with all of the focus on tonight's Main Event, a world title match between Chaos and Chris Patricks, it seems like some of the other matches on the show have been overlooked somewhat.

RJ:We have a huge 6 man tag team match, whilst we also see the continuation of the Interfed cup!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 19/1/2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 19/1/2012

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shaun Styles/Kenji Hidari vs Shadow/Big Al Lustley

RJ- Here we go then Ladies and Gentlemen with our opening contest of the evening, It is a tag team Inter fed cup match. A win here tonight will be a big one for either team, the gap is currently at 1 point in favour of Team 6CW.

MW- Indeed it will, but will the team 6WF team be able to hold there emotions in check, it is not hidden that the two representing us here tonight, don’t like eachother very much.

RJ- We will see

The arena is plunged into darkness, before a red light, lights it back up as Kiss begins to play, Red Hearts fall from the ceiling as Big Al Lustley makes his way to the ring, he enters the ring and blows a kiss to a nice looking young lady in the front row.

The Red lights begin to flicker and Get Off My Ghost Train begins to play, The arena is Plunged into complete Darkness. Lustley is seen staring straight at the entrance way as the red lights come back on and Shadow is seen standing at the top of the ramp. The Lights go back off and a few seconds later they come back on and shadow is now halfway down the ramp. The lights go off and on one final time and Shadow is now stood directly behind Lustley.
Lustley slowly turns round to see Shadow standing behind him and stares at him.

MW- Tensions already beginning to show between the two

I want it all hits the sound system, and the team of Styles and Hidari make there way to the ring, to the loud sound of boo’s from the 6WF faithful. Hidari rolls under the bottom rope as Styles goes up the ring steps and stare at the opposition.

RJ- Great show of unity from, the 6CW pair, I’m now a little worried that this unity shown is going to be too much for our pair.

Crowd- 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF

MW- No shocks at who the crowd are supporting in this one though.

Styles and Lustley step out of the ring, leaving Hidari and Shadow in the ring to start things off, The referee calls for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding

RJ- And we are Under way.

Both men lock up and Shadow is taken down by a Hiptoss by Hidari, who then proceeds to kick away on the body of the Shadow.

MW- Good early offence by Hidari here.

Hidari Picks up Shadow and whips him into the ropes, and as Shadow comes back to across the ring he attempts a clothesline. But Shadow ducks and hits a low drop kick to the knee of Hidari. Hidari falls to the mat.
Shadow now begins reigning in with some kicks, before moving to his corner and tagging in Lustley.

RJ- Here comes the power man of the team

MW- He makes me sick, absouloutly sick.

Lustley Picks up Hidari and places him over his shoulders, he hits a big Samoan drop and makes the cover

1…….

MW- He will need to do a lot more than that to pick up the win

Lustley Picks up Hidari once more and whips him into a neutral corner, he runs from across the ring and hits a big splash on his opponent, who then slumps down the corner.

RJ- Perfect Position to Give Hidari a little Back Door Attention here

MW- I think I’m going to throw up.

Lustley does the move while Wire can be heard making gagging noises. Lustley picks up Hidari and hits a German Suplex.

RJ- Big Move by Lustley but he doesn’t go for the cover this time

Lustley Picks up Hidari and Whips Hidari to the corner once again, He runs in Backside first and Hidari slumps down to the mat. He looks at him and slaps his backside.

MW- Not this disgusting move again, I really am going to throw up this time

RJ- Back Door Attention, Take 2

Hidari crawls to his corner and makes the tag to Styles, who comes in and attacks Lustley straight away who is taunting to the crowd, hitting a big kick to the gut of Lustley as he turns around.
Styles then goes for a Snap Suplex which he is able to hit after having trouble getting up the larger man on several attempts.

1……..
2……….

RJ- near fall there for Styles, and can we have a bottle of water out here for Wire Please. (Wire can still be heard gagging)

Styles goes for another pin attempt

1….
2………

Lustley is able to kick out again

RJ- Styles making Lustley exert more energy there.

Styles Headlocks Lustley and Picks him up and moves towards his teams corner and places him in it.
Shadow trys to get in the ring and is restrained by the referee as the 6CW team double team Lustley in the corner. Where they hit a big double suplex on him.
Styles claps his hands together as he steps out of the ring and lets Hidari carry on with the offence.

Crowd- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RJ- Blatent cheating by the 6CW team there

MW- Doesn’t matter the ref didn’t see it.

Hidari hits a big Enzeguri taking down Lustley to the mat once more, Hidari Climbs the ropes and hits a big Elbow Drop.

1………..
2……….

RJ- Another near fall there for Team 6CW.

Hidari Picks Lustley from the mat once more and Whips him into the corner and runs in with a clothesline.
But Lustley gets his boot up and kicks Hidari in the face, and begins crawling to the 6WF teams corner, Hidari also makes his way to his teams corner and gets there first, tagging in Styles who comes in and Holds onto the foot of Lustley. Lustley kicks him off though and makes the tag to Shadow, who has been well rested.

MW- Shadow Clearing House here.

Shadow hits several clotheslines and Spinning heel kicks to his opponents, who get out of the ring. Shadow goes through the ropes with a tope taking out both of the oppsition.

RJ- What a move by Shadow.

Shadow rolls Hidari into the ring and Makes a cover

1…………
2……………

MW- So close by Shadow to picking up valuble points for 6WF.

Shadow goes to a neutral corner, waiting for Hidari to get up.

RJ- Spear, Spear, Spear.

1…………….
2…………………

Hidari some how manages to kick out.

RJ- Wire look on the ramp way look whos on his way out here.

MW- Rapture? Whats he doing coming out here?

RJ- I don’t know it doesn’t look good though, he doesn’t look happy.

Hidari and Shadow both tag in there partners after hitting eachother with stiff clotheslines.

Lustley and Styles both enter the ring and go head to head with one another and begin firing of some punches to the other, rocking back one another.

MW- Big Discuss punch by Lustley there, sending Styles down to the mat. Whats this now.

Lustley Locks in a headlock on the downed Styles and then rolls round onto the back of Styles and Locks in an STF.

RJ- is Styles going to tap here, NOOOOOOOOOOO, Styles able to break the hold

Styles rolls over onto his back and is able to gouge the eyes of Lustley. He then goes on the offensive and hits a Neck breaker on Lustley.

1…………
2…………………

MW- Near fall for 6CW

Camera goes back to the ramp way as Rapture is Coming further down the ramp

RJ- Rapture Getting closer

Styles runs the ropes but is met by Lustley, who locks in a big bear hug. But Styles is able to break the hold, which stuns Lustley momentarily.

RJ- Managed to break the hold but Lustley has got back hold of Styles and has whipped him into the ropes.

Styles comes back off the ropes and drop kicks Lustley in the knee.

RJ- Styles Locking in a Boston Crab here, Lustley surely has to tap

Lustley is About to tap when Rapture climbs onto the ring Apron. Styles breaks the hold and runs over with a clothesline but Rapture leaps down. Lustley crawls over to where Styles is staring down at Rapture and Grabs a fist full of Style’s Tights and Rolls him up.

1………..
2…………….

RJ-Lustley’s Got it here, 3 points coming for 6WF

3………………………….

MW- Big win for team 6WF here, we are now 2 points ahead in this competition.

RJ- And the big story shadow and Lustley where able to leave there rivalry and form a very competitive team, we will be back after this

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

*Rapture is walking back through the backstage area when he is approached by Yarmouth Blade.

Yarmouth:Those guys certainly needed your help out there didn't they Rapture? Thing is, I can't see them returning the favour to you later on when you need it.

Rapture:I don't need their assistance though Yarmouth, that is the difference. As this whole cup has shown, I am simply better than the 7 others in this competition by such a distance that I'm suprised I have been given a tag team partner now.

Let's face it, you've not exactly got the best record against me have you?

*Yarmouth is about to answer when Mike Hill strolls over.

Mike Hill:Blade...

*The two stare each other down momentarily...

Rapture:Oh looky here, the cavalry's arrived before you said something you regret.

Mike Hill:No not all Rapture, I just want Blade to save all his anger for the match later on tonight. Don't want him exhausting himself now when we've got you to put firmly back in your place...

Yarmouth Blade:Thanks for the show of support Hill, But I really don't want or need it. I can take care of things by myself, just make sure you stay out of my way otherwise things will go the same way as Monday for you Hill. I can see why Hidari can't stand you, always getting involved when you aren't needed.

Rapture:Well I think I better leave you two to settle this little dispute you're having. Good luck tonight...you're going to need it!

*Rapture walks off leaving Yarmouth Blade and Hill to stare each other down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

*Dexter Morgan is shown warming up in the backstage area, with Nay Bother stood waiting impatiently.

Nay Bother:Do you really have to warm up like this? I just want to get out there and get this match over with. I don't even know why I have to come down to ringside with you.

Dexter Morgan:Well it's not on my request let me tell you. I suppose if Uryu is down there to rein in Kincade, it has to be seen as a fair match so I have to have someone in my corner. Though I think I'd choose anyone but you.

Nay Bother:Like I said, I don't want to be out there with you either...

*Kincade walks onto the screen, the crowd cheer.

Dexter Morgan:Not got your minder with you today Logan? Have you been let off and allowed to play by yourself like a big-boy?

*Kincade grabs Morgan by the throat, he shoves him against the wall.

Kincade:Think you are so big, so clever, so funny. We'll see who's laughing in that ring tonight. I don't need Uryu constantly looking after me, he seems to think violence is a bad thing...me? I don't think it's a bad thing at all.

*Kincade drops Morgan and walks off.

Morgan:Why the hell didn't you help me?

*Nay Bother shrugs his shoulders.

Nay Bother:You said you didn't want me down at ringside, so thought I'd better practice what I'll be doing tonight...nothing.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

RJ: Our first singles match of the evening up next here on Lockdown, as Logan Kincade squares off against Dexter Morgan.

MW: And we will be joined at ringside by Uryu and Nay Bother. This all stems from last week when Kincade and Uryu defeated the team of Nay Bother and Morgan in a tag match.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s attitude changes as they cheer the arrival of 6WF Veteran Uryu. He walks out onto the ramp before waiting as “master of the puppets” hits and the cheers continue for Logan Kincade. Logan runs out onto the ramp past Uryu and walks straight down the ramp towards the ring, Uryu in tow.

Uryu sets up a chair at ringside as Logan warms up in the ring.

RJ: Despite the win last week, there has been signs of friction between Uryu and Logan over the past few weeks.

MW: Those differences seemed to be patched up earlier on in the show, but I’m sure we’ll see tonight.

“I Fought the law” blares out through the speakers and Nay Bother is the first out onto the ramp. He stands waiting impatiently as “Dexter” then follows out through the speakers, the crowd cheer as the two men stride down to the ring. Nay Bother sits on the opposite side of the ring to Uryu whilst Dex rolls in and stares at Logan.

MW: If you think there is tension between Uryu and Logan, that’s nothing on these two. They have been at loggerheads ever since both men returned/joined 6WF.

RJ: Will be interesting to see how this match goes, especially as there is no love lost between Kincade and Morgan also.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Morgan and Kincade lock-up. Logan quickly manages to force him into a front facelock, where he then proceeds to pummel away at the back of Morgan, who attempts to drive Kincade into the corner. Logan counters by releasing the front facelock and then throwing Morgan shoulder first into the steel ring post followed up with a bridging German suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Logan brings Morgan up to his feet, he hits a series of European Uppercuts which back Dexter against the ropes. Logan whips him out across the ring before bouncing back off the opposite ropes and hitting big clothesline on Dexter. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Kincade drags Morgan up immediately, he goes for a superkick but Dexter manages to duck underneath it. Dexter counters with a big belly to belly suplex which sends Kincade flying. He stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a big DDT from Morgan.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

RJ: You can definitely see the influence Uryu has in the matches of team-water cooler, Kincade is very eager to impress and sometimes needs reigning in, which is what Uryu does.

MW: I don’t know RJ, I think if Kincade was let off his leash a bit more he’d be far more dangerous.

Dexter waits for Logan to rise before showing off his strength by sending Logan into the canvas with a Gorilla Press. Morgan immediately heads up to the top rope, he steadies himself before flying off and connecting with a senton bomb. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Morgan very impressive here and he’s telling Nay all about it.

Morgan rises to his feet, he swaggers towards the ropes and shouts at Nay Bother, “That’s how you do it!” Morgan turns around, he brings Kincade to his feet and whips him out across the ring but Logan counters with a leaping crossbody splash. He waits for Dexter to rise before hitting a superkick on the former freeweight champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Morgan gets the shoulder up, Logan rises to his feet and drags Morgan back into the corner where he hits a series of big punches to the head, he then turns Morgan around before catapulting him face-first into the turnbuckle. Kincade goes to the top rope...

MW: Leg Drop!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Again Dex gets the shoulder up, Logan rises to his feet and sets up for Blind Justice but Morgan elbows out of the sleeper hold, before connecting with a Fisherman’s suplex.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

RJ: These two are putting on a fantastic back and forth match.

Morgan hits a couple of stomps on Logan before going to the top rope, he steadies himself ready for The Dark Passenger, but Nay Bother rises out of his seat at ringside and begins to trash talk Morgan, who returns some insults. This gives Logan the chance to recover, he runs over and hits a big uppercut on Morgan who is groggy. Kincade heads to the top rope...

MW: Rough Justice!

RJ: What a move.

Ref: 1.................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kincade picks up the win here tonight.

*Logan rolls to the outside, and shares in a muted celebration with Uryu. In the ring, Nay Bother slides in and stands over Dex, laughing. Dex gets to his feet, he goes nose to nose with Nay and the two start shoving each other. Logan and Uryu roll in and separate the two, Kincade taking Nay to one corner and Uryu bringing Dex back to the opposite.

MW: These two trying to talk some sense into Morgan and Nay Bother.

Dexter manages to break free from Uryu and flies at Nay, throwing a punch that hits Kincade in the back of the head. Kincade turns and see's red as he lunges for Dexter Morgan before Uryu jumps between them and starts pushing Kincade back with a smirk on his face. As Kincade turns Nay swings a wild punch into the fray and connects with Uryu's jaw before realising what he's done and backing into the corner. As Uryu steps towards Nay with a fist clenched, Kincade pushes him away laughing, he smiles at Uryu as if to say 'We're even' andthen turns to carry on talking to Nay bother as Dexter Morgan tries to push past Uryu knocking him into Kincade who turns and pushes Uryu to the floor and punching Dexter in the face knocking him down, Nay stands next to him smiling down at the two men on the floor as Uryu looks up confused as to what just happened and Dexter Morgan is wiping a bloody lip talking under his breath to Uryu.

RJ: I think we’ve just seen the implosion of two friendships, and the creation of two new ones.

MW: A very interesting start to the show.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

*Longinus is shown approaching the office of Danny McGraw...He steps into the room and McGraw stares across at him.

McGraw:Seriously, would it hurt you to knock on the door?

Longinus:I might hurt you if you keep on b1tching and whining at me. So when are you going to start taking my claims, my aspirations seriously. I see guys like Scoprion over-taking me, I mean really? Is that how blinded you are by your irrational hatred of me?

McGraw:The Scorpion is a very talented wrestler, a 2 time hardcore champion, and unlike you isn't constantly championing his own cause to be by words, he is making himself stand out with his wrestling ability.

Longinus:The wrestling ability that has seen me beat him countless times in the past.

McGraw:Just get out of here, before I have you thrown out.

*Longinus storms off, a few moments later The Scorpion steps into the office.

Scorpion:You wanted to see me Danny.

McGraw:Indeed Scorpion, in fact it is about Longinus...but I don't want the camera's privy to this conversation. If you would be so kind...

*Scorpion slams the door shut.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm

*Clarissa is shown with Blue Dragon...

The crowd cheer.

Clarissa:Thoughts on your tag team partners tonight Blue?

Blue Dragon:Me and Longinus are cool,I quite like him. He's a little bit crazy, but then I'm hardly one to criticise in that department am I?

But JJ Johnson...Rock V3.We haven't exactly seen eye to eye for a little while now.JJ, Rock V3, Johnston, Me and him haven’t seen eye to eye for a little while now. He's not the man I thought he was. I mean come on, he lied to the 6WF about who he was when he came back in disguise, under that mask, and the Millions..

Crowd: And Millions...

BD: And Millions of his fans out there where all lied to, where all deceived by his cowardly actions. Yet they cheer and adulate him, yet he gets shots at the world title? There isn't one guy back there that deserves a one on one title shot more than me, I have earned oppertunites for the belts but every time someone else get thrown into the frey, I am the Greatest Single Warrior in 6CWF today, and I do deserve a one on one shot for the 6WF Title. I do not expect the management here to just hand me it, I have shown that I should be in the title running over the last few months and mark my words, I will prove that I belong at the very top.

Clarissa:Thank you for your...

???:Woah, woah keep the camera's rolling...the ratings about to pick up even at the sound of the voice of the Main Event Playa!

*The crowd as JJ Johnson steps onto screen!

JJ:Yo Papa smurf, you not still b1tching about me are you? I didn't have you done as the stalker type, yet you seem to know a hell of a lot about JJ Johnson. Yo' think JJ Johnson is a coward? You fooling with me papa Smurf?

JJ Johnson is the single bravest wrestler in this company. You name em, JJ Johnson has fought em. Cassius Zhi, Nemesis, Hero, The Association, The Dynasty, The Crime Syndicate! JJ Johnson has fought em and he has beat them!

You think I don't deserve a world title shot? I'll be more than happy to show you why tonight B-Man when I shove my size 15 boot up the asses of those three idiots whilst you watch on in awe!

Last edited by Mat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

RJ:Welcome back to ringside folks and we have more Interfed cup action on the way for you...

MW:And we are winning RJ...can you believe that,for the first time we are leading this competition...

RJ:Yes we are...and whether we like it or not,it is down to the "leadership" of Rapture,who certainly seems to be taking this whole thing seriously...

MW:Of course he is.....he is the current 6WF Freeweight Champion,the 6CW TV Champion...he needs to keep up his profile RJ....and what better way of doing that than leading 6WF to victory in the Interfed Cup..

RJ:Can't argue with that...and he now has a chance to help us extend that lead even further..

MW:Which he will...

"Fear" plays out and the crowd in Birmingham boo as Yarmouth Blade walks out into shot.He has his father by his side and looks a little uncomfortable but his dad pats him on the shoulder and Blade leads him down to ringside...

RJ:Yarmouth Blade has expressed his concerns about having his father at ringside with him..

MW:But daddy dearest wants to be out here to support his son..

RJ:And potentially get himself in harm's way...

MW:Look i've seen Blade's dad at ringside before and any "harm" he may come to is usually brought on by himself..

RJ:I understand that but I also accept Blade's feelings....he knows that with his father out here he has to take one eye off the ball,and that isn't great when your chasing a competition and a potential re-match for the the championship you lost...

Yarmouth Blade nods at his father and then climbs up into the ring to pose in the corner.He smirks at the boos of the crowd and then "Next big thing" blasts out of the speakers leading to a warm reception from the 6WF faithful for Mike Hill.

MW:It's always good to see Mike Hill back here in 6WF...even if he is fighting against us..

RJ:One of the best we have ever seen in 6WF....and I am sure soon to reach similar heights over in 6CW...

Hill swaggers down the ramp and tags the fans' hands before vaulting up into the ring.He looks at Blade before going to the corner and posing for the fans in attendance.Blade's dad shouts instructions to his son as the lights dim and then "Jpop Drop" roars out to a great ovation...

MW:One of 6WF's most favourite imports....the Freshers Ball winner....

Dragon runs out from behind the curtain as the lights flash and throws his arms in the air before tagging the fans' hands as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.He stands up tall and stares at both his opponents before posing...

RJ:Dragon has been one of our standout competitors in this competition....he has pretty much been on a great run since joining 6WF..including winning that illustrious Freshers Ball contract...

MW:Contract gives Dragon a choice of a Freeweight/Hardcore/European or Tag Team Championship match whenever he wants....it is very highly sought after and one that could lead him to instant glory...

RJ:I notice Foo Poo isn't out here....probably still nursing the injury he suffered at the hands of Kenji Hidari last week...

MW:Either that or he is too scared to get back out here...either way I don't blame him...

Dragon stares at his opponents and then "God gonna cut you down" blasts out to viscious boos.Rapture strides onto the stage with a big smirk on his face and he holds the Freeweight and TV Title in the air before spinning on the spot.He sneers at the crowd as he walks down the rampway and closes in on the ring.

RJ:Like him or loathe him there is no doubting that Rapture has been the stand-out performer in the Interfed Cup thus far....yet to lose a match personally and directed 6WF into a commanding lead....the type of thing you like to see from a "leader"...

MW:Rapture has worked wonders for this team...for awhile I was afraid we were going to get trampled on but since he grabbed the bull by the horns we have seen a whole new dimension to Team 6WF...

Rapture stands in the aisleway and then begins to walk between Blade's dad,causing Yarmouth to jump from the ring and stand beside his father.Rapture smirks to himself and holds the 6CW TV Title into the air before climbing into the ring...

RJ:You can sense the utter dislike between Rapture and Yarmouth Blade....all started back at Born in Fire when Rapture took Yarmouth Blade's TV Title away from him....and since then things have only escalated...

MW:And they are going to get much worse before they get better...

Rapture hands his championships to the referee and then turns his back on Dragon to sneer at Mike Hill.Yarmouth Blade climbs up onto the apron and tells Hill that he will be starting the match as Rapture says the same to Dragon.The referee has words with both teams before stepping back to call for the bell...

RJ:So it's going to be Rapture starting out for 6WF,against 6CW's Yarmouth Blade...

MW:One fall to a finish...and in the Interfed Cup every decision counts....

The bell rings and Blade goes nose to nose with Rapture.They trash talk for a few seconds and then Blade headbutts Rapture across the bridge of the nose and the fight begins.Rapture fires back with a right hand and then Blade responds.They trade shots in the centre of the ring and Blade begins to rock Rapture back against the ropes with solid blows.He grabs the double champ's arm and whips him across the ring before jumping into a back elbow takedown on the comeback.Blade pulls Rapture back up and hits a snap suplex.............1..................2..........shoulder up.

Blade kicks Rapture in the head as he tries to rise and then whips the 6WF superstar into the corner.He follows in but Rapture gets his knees up and knocks Blade back before rising onto the second rope and jumping off into a leg lariat takedown................1.................2...........Yarmouth kicks out.Rapture gets up and runs off the ropes for some rolling thunder but Blade rolls out of the ring in time...

RJ:Looks like Yarmouth Blade needs a little pep talk from his father here...

The crowd boo as Blade's father gives his son some advice and then sends Yarmouth back into the ring.Rapture grins and then engages in a lockup as Blade twists Rapture's right arm and pushes him against the ropes before knocking him down with a high knee as he comes back.Rapture gets back up and Blade grabs his right arm before hitting an overdrive (playmaker)......................1...............................2...........Rapture kicks out.Yarmouth gets back to his feet and he pulls Rapture up by the head and then flips him into the air...

MW:Blade wants to finish this with a powerbomb...

Rapture nails quick right hands before jumping out the back and he tags in Dragon.Blade looks angry at Rapture and then turns his attention to the 6 foot 10 inch superstar in front of him.He throws right fists at Dragon and then runs off the ropes for momentum but comes straight back into a flying dropkick from the big man.

RJ:Dragon is extremely athletic for such a big man...something that is not easy to combat...

Blade gets back up and Dragon takes him down with an armdrag before repeating the process again.Yarmouth gets up for a third time and Dragon lifts him into a scoop slam before going to the ropes and climbing up.Blade is laying prone on the mat as Dragon takes flight...

MW:Frogsplash...

Yarmouth manages to roll away in time,causing Dragon to land heavily on the mat.Blade quickly rushes off the ropes and comes back with a jumping leg lariat (Rough Ryder).................1......................2.............powerout.Both men get up and Blade hits right hands before kicking Dragon in the stomach...

RJ:Powerbomb...

MW:No chance

Blade is unable to lift his opponent and Dragon counters with a backdrop.Yarmouth gets up again and The Dragon floors him with an impressive spinning heel kick before going back to the corner again and then scaling the ropes..

RJ:Didn't work out so well for Dragon last time...

MW:Second time's a charm RJ...

Dragon comes off this time and nails a big missile dropkick on Blade before covering...............................1.............................2......................kickout.Hill tries to shout words of encouragement is drowned out by the yelling Blade's dad from the outside of the ring.Dragon tries to drag Blade up as Yarmouth fights back with right hands to the midsection..

RJ:Blade trying to fight this...

Blade pulls free of Dragon's grip and stomps on the big man's knee before running off the ropes,only to be spun into a big sidewalk slam.....................1......................2............Hill springboards into a legdrop to break it up.Rapture tries to intervene but Hill swings a roundhouse at him,causing Rapture to re-think his stance...

MW:Mike Hill shouldnt't be in the ring...I don't blame Rapture for being angry there...

Hill goes back to his corner on order from the referee as Rapture continues to shout abuse from the apron.Dragon looks at Hill with slight contempt and then walks to the corner and kneels in wait for Blade to stand up.A big "6WF" chant rings out as Dragon sets himself into motion...

RJ:SPEA-OH!

Dragon rushes into a spear but Blade has him scouted and nails a corkscrew roundhouse (trouble in paradise) to counter.Blade quickly rushes to the corner and climbs up onto the top rope before jumping off and slamming both of his knees into the back of Dragon's neck................1...................................2..............................shoulder up!

MW:That's the sort of move that if it doesn't finish a match it is still going to leave a lasting impression...

Hill shouts for the tag but Blade's dad advises his son not to take it and Blade agrees.Hill shakes his head in disbelief as Yarmouth beckons Dragon to get up and then tries to drag him into a sleeper hold...

RJ:It's going to take some strength to lock this in properly...

Dragon struggles for a moment and then reaches over his own head and grabs Blade's hair before pulling him over his shoulders into a modified slam.The crowd cheer as Blade staggers back up and Dragon runs at him for a clothesline...

MW:Ducked it...reverse DDT!

Blade hooks the leg.............................1.........................................2..................powerout.Blade is thrown almost onto his feet by Dragon and he gets in the face of the referee to complain before turning away and rushing back at his opponent...

RJ:SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Blade rushes back into a massive spear from Dragon,who subsequently covers......................1...............................2...................shoulder up.Dragon stands up and looks a little disappointed before turning around in anger as Rapture slaps him across the back to get the tag...

MW:I don't think Dragon was done in there...

RJ:Well the referee think's otherwise...

Rapture smirks at Dragon and then waits for Yarmouth Blade to get up before hitting him with a t-bone suplex.The double champion quickly follows up by running off the ropes and returning with rolling thunder..........................1.............................2...............Blade kicks out.Rapture rolls back onto his feet and he beckons Blade to get up...

MW:NEW DAWN!

Rapture looks for the fisherman's DDT but Blade spins out of it,grabs Rapture's arm and then pulls him into a flapjack takedown.Blade holds his neck slightly as he gets back up and then he gutwrenches Rapture into a suplex.Rapture staggers up in the corner and Yarmouth follows him in with a solid clothesline before whipping Rapture to the opposite side and running after him...

RJ:Didn't see that coming....

Rapture runs straight up the ropes and then backflips into an excellent whisper in the wind takedown.They both get back up and Rapture hits a release belly to belly suplex...............1.............................2.......................shoulder up.Rapture scrambles back onto his feet and kneels over Yarmouth...

MW:Gogoplata?

Rapture tries to synch in the submission but Blade struggles and throws punches from the floor that knocks Rapture backwards.They both get back up and Blade looks for a clothesline,only for Rapture to duck underneath it before springboarding onto the ropes and soaring back into a reverse DDT takedown on Blade.......................................1..................................2.....................3!

RJ:That's three....that is it all over with...

MW:Well it should be....but now I am starting to see why Blade's dad is out here....

The crowd are booing as Blade's dad grabs Yarmouth's foot and places it on the bottom rope before the three count can be completed.Rapture kneels in disbelief before looking at Blade's dad with knowing in his eyes and he rolls from the ring to chase the old man...

RJ:And now I think he is going to regret every second of it...

Rapture chases Blade's dad around the ring three times and then the old man rolls into the ring and dives out the other side as Rapture follows him and runs straight into a clothesline from Yarmouth Blade.Rapture staggers back up and Blade kicks him in the stomach before flipping him onto his shoulders...

MW:Powerbomb time...

Rapture counters with a hurricanrana and then both men get back up and rush towards the centre of the ring...

RJ:Total wipeout...

The crowd groan as Rapture and Blade hit simultaneous clotheslines in the centre of the ring.They lay flat out on the canvass as the crowd will Rapture towards the tag on Dragon and Blade tries to pull himself towards Mike Hill..

MW:I don't see Blade's dad complaining about a potential tag now..

Rapture pulls himself closer and closer to the corner and reaches out towards the outstretched hand of Dragon as Blade closes in on Mike Hill.Both men make a tag at exactly the same time and Hill immediatly springboards onto the ropes and fires through the air with a missile dropkick that knocks Dragon off balance.Hill gets back up and he nails sickening kicks to the legs of Dragon before running off the ropes again and returning with a double footed dropkick to the kneecaps of Dragon...

RJ:Hill has been in the ring with all manner of opponnents....unfortunately for us he will have no difficulty combatting Dragon...

Dragon drops down onto his knees as Hill runs off the adjacent ropes and comes sprinting back with a headscissors takedown.Dragon gets back to his feet and Hill manages to lift him into an inverted atomic drop before following up with a spinning heel kick,that fails to knock Dragon down....

MW:He will struggle to take this big man down though...

Dragon wobbles towards the corner and Hill rushes in after him to hit a shining wizard.He grips Dragon by the head and runs him out towards a bulldog as Rapture is getting back up onto his feet,Hill leaps up and uses Rapture's shoulder as springboard...

RJ:OVER THE HILL...WHAT A MOVE!

MW:It's over...

..............Rapture breaks up the cover.Hill gets back to his feet and Rapture quickly spins around the back of him and attempts a chaos theory suplex but Hill elbows his way out and springboards onto the ropes before taking Rapture down with a crossbody.They both get back up and Hill nails a pele kick that sends Rapture toppling through the ropes to the outside...

RJ:Mike Hill is cleaning house right here...

Yarmouth Blade is kneeling on the ring apron,trying to regain himself as his father shouts instructions at him.In the ring,Dragon is trying to get up as Hill bounces back off the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to the face.Hill gets back to his feet and goes to the corner before jumping up top....

MW:Mike Hill has an opening here...

RJ:And he's gonna take it.....NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill flips into the 630 corkscrew,only for Dragon to drive his knees up at the very last minute.Hill rolls away in pain as Dragon slowly raises himself up...

MW:Hill might of thrown away his only chance there...

On the outside of the ring Rapture gets to his feet and looks angry as he comes face to face with Blade's dad.He grips the old man by the scruff of the neck as the crowd boo Rapture's actions...

RJ:I think Blade's dad is really going to regret coming out here..

Blade rolls off the apron and rushes across to clobber Rapture,only for the double champ to step aside and Yarmouth to run straight through his dad.Blade looks devastated as Rapture smirks and then slides back into the ring...

MW:Yarmouth took ot his own father...

RJ:That's what happens...

Mike Hill staggers up in the ring and Dragon attempts an RKO but Hill pushes him chest-first against the turnbuckle before taking him down with a backstabber as he stumbles back.Hill is about to go to the corner as Rapture slides in and Blade gives chase...

MW:All four men in the ring at once...

RJ:Big problems for the referee...

MW:What's that in Yarmouth Blade's hand?

Blade chases Rapture and the referee ends up getting spun around in the commotion as Blade produces a steel pipe from his trunks and swings it at the skull of Rapture...CRACK!

RJ:Oh dear...

The referee is unable to see what happened as Mike Hill crumples to the mat in agony and then Rapture dropkicks Blade through the ropes to the outside.Dragon is back up on his feet and he sees Hill motionless on the canvass before reluctantly covering...

1...............................2..................................3!

MW:We won....we won...

RJ:Yes we did....and at what cost to the alliance of 6CW?....Because there is no way that Mike Hill is going to take kindly to being struck in the head with a steel pipe...

MW:Even if it was an accident,you still don't like to see that kind of thing happen...and Hill is going to be mightily pi55ed that Blade even brought that weapon into the ring...

RJ:One way or the other 6WF has picked up yet another sensational victory here in the Interfed Cup...our lead is increasing..

MW:Just what we want to see...

Rapture grabs his championships from the announce table and begins to walk around the ring with them in the air as Dragon celebrates the victory whilst checking if Mike Hill is ok.On the outside Yarmouth Blade looks furious as he helps his dad up and stares after Rapture,who is busy posing in the aisleway.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

*Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord are shown backstage in the locker-room of the Church.

Marshall Murdoch:Yet another opportunity to defeat two guys who claim to be deserving of the world championship. Honestly, deep-down, Danny McGraw knows that there is only two guys worthy of that world title in this company.

It's not Chris Patricks, who gets another championship match tonight! It's not Max Adamson, who comes back and one week later gets the Main Event slot against Chaos. What did he do to deserve that? And then Crime Lord, well you are probably better suited to comment on JJ and Blue Dragon.

Crime Lord:Well Blue Dragon is someone who I know very well. If you beat a guy that often, you tend to remember their name! A Hardcore Champion, a very good one. But a world champion? Not a chance.

And despite the amount of time we have spent here, me and JJ Johnson have never really feuded with each other. But what you all must have noticed in that interview, all the groups he mentioned that he had fought, one group was missing.

The Church! In whichever incarnation you which to look at it, JJ has always hidden his face from the Church until he saw that Hero was vulnerable and then he snuck in and tried to proclaim himself as some great returning hero? You may have fooled those idiots out there, but you don't fool us.

*Crime Lord and Murdoch hold their Church pendants aloft

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

*Miss Jessica is shown in the backstage area, where she is approached by a man with a long beard and large green jacket...

Miss Jessica:OH MY GOD! SECURITY! SECURITY! HOBO! HOBO!

???:You called for me?

*Hobo walks onto the screen, the crowd cheer him loudly.

Miss Jessica:I didn't call for you!

Hobo:You were just shouting Hobo! HOBO! I've seen those Lex Hart video's, you start one of them as a woman in distress, Lex walks in with his cucumber...

Miss Jessica:Enough, enough. Everyone has seen it, the bunch of pervo's. It's like the closest they...and you, will ever get to a woman like me. Only certain men can have a women like me.

Hobo:I am rich Jessica, aren't those normally the sort of guys you go for? It can't be looks, I mean you're desperate to get Cassius in your hands...

Miss Jessica:Me and Cassy...we have a special connection. But you? I'd never, never even consider you. Even I have standards. Now what is it you want exactly?

Hobo:Well I was looking for Cassius, and I know you parade him around like some piece of jewellery most of the time.

Miss Jessica:He's just getting ready...but what do you want with him?

Hobo:Well he is my tag-team partner tonight Jessica. God you aren't a very good manager are you?

*Cassius walks into picture...

Hobo:Ah Cassius...great to see you!

*Hobo goes to hug Cassius, but he is shoved away.

Hobo:Hey come on, don't be so cold. I know Jessica likes the brooding type, but I like a man to wear his heart on his sleeve, let's hug this out...

Cassius:You seem to be forgetting...Hobo, that you ran me down. That you nearly ruined my life, let alone my career. Just leave me alone in that ring tonight Hobo. Leave your jokes, your witty remarks, and just deal with Dubois and leave The Saint to me.

*Zhi strides off, Jessica smirks at Hobo. Hobo looks towards the man with the long beard...

Hobo:Oh you can take the disguise off Hollywood, I'm sorry I thought Jessica was into that sort of thing!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

RJ: A big 6 man tag team match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: Certainly a huge match RJ, with 6 of the top stars in 6WF involved in this contest. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this match pans out.

RJ: So am I Michael. On one side we have the team of Blue Dragon, Longinus and JJ Johnson and they will square off against...

MW: Crime Lord, European Champion Marshall Murdoch and Scorpion. Plenty of friction between so many of the competitors in this match, so we should be in a for a pretty fiery encounter.

“Strength in numbers” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus steps out onto the stage. He runs down the ramp and slaps the hands of his fans before stepping into the ring.

There's a huge eruption of cheers when the Lights go down in the arena and Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's, Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as superstar walks out. Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers’ desk as JJ Johnson slides into the ring.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyro’s. He runs down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans on both sides of the aisle before stepping into the ring.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and stares across at Blue Dragon.

"Rain wizard" reverberates around the arena as the boos continue for the arrival of Crime Lord. He paces down the ramp before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. He slaps hands with his Church tag partner.

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he falls to his knees and pyrotechnics go off behind his back as he raises his arms in the air. The crowd jeer him as he swaggers down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Blue Dragon and Scorpion in the ring. The two men lock up and Blue Dragon is surprisingly forced back a little by Scorpion but he quickly counters this with a stiff punch into the stomach. Blue Dragon then hits a series of hard punches to the side of the head before flinging Scorpion to the mat with a gutwrench suplex.

Scorpion stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon hits him with a spinning forearm smash before making the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up, he tries to roll away to his corner but Blue Dragon brings him back to the centre of the ring and hits a series of hard knees into the face. He then retreats waiting for Scorpion to rise before Irish whipping him into the corner and following up with a splash. Scorpion falls out of the corner straight into a snap powerslam.

RJ: Good start from Blue Dragon.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion again gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon waits for Scorpion to rise before scooping him up and slamming him into the canvas repeatedly. He then falls back to the corner and tags in Longinus. Scorpion is put into a sleeper hold by Longinus, the former hardcore champion fights his way up to his feet . Scorpion whips him out across the ring, Longinus bounces off the ropes going for a Lou Thesz Press which Scorpion manages to counter with a big spinebuster. Longinus rolls up to his feet groggily and Scorpion sends him into the canvas with a running forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he begins to stomp away on the head of the former freeweight champion who rolls towards the corner. Scorpion continues to stomp away on Longinus in the corner, before the ref drags him away. Scorpion moves back into the corner but only to tag Crime Lord.

The former 6WF Champion steps into the ring, he lifts up Longinus out of the corner and hits him with a German suplex. Longinus stumbles to his feet, Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then drills him to the canvas with a powerbomb.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord waits for Longinus to rise, he then hits him with a delayed vertical suplex. Longinus stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a 2nd suplex, Crime Lord holds him in the suplex position but on the third time he switches tact and connects with a brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Longinus kicks out, Crime Lord quickly tags in Marshall Murdoch. The European Champion steps in, He waits for Longinus to rise before hitting a roundhouse kick to the side, he then bounces off the ropes and connects with a running one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Longinus again shows great resilience in forcing the shoulder up, Murdoch places him into a seated abdominal stretch.

RJ: Finally the match slows down.

MW: Longinus will be thankful for this, he has taken one hell of a beating in this match.

Longinus slowly gets to his feet and Marshall drives him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Murdoch waits for Longinus to rise before hitting a low dropkick to the knee followed up with a legsweep DDT.

Murdoch re-tags Crime Lord, he steps in and goes for a running STO but Longinus blocks and counters with an STO of his own! He waits for Crime Lord to rise before hitting him with a backbreaker! Crime Lord stumbles to his feet and Longinus boots him in the stomach before running off the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Longinus needs a tag...

MW: And he gets one! JJ JOHNSON!

Johnson springboards into the ring, running and knocking Crime Lord over with a forearm smash. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet and JJ lifts him onto his shoulders hitting a samoan drop!

Johnson waits for Crime Lord to rise before Irish whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound! JJ then heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star headbutt!

MW: Johnson on fire!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

JJ brings Crime Lord to a semi-vertical base before placing him into a full nelson. Eventually Crime Lord gets to his feet and JJ nails a full nelson slam! JJ then heads to the top rope once more, this time for a flying clothesline but Crime Lord counters with a big boot and JJ collapses to the mat. Crime Lord tags in The Scorpion...

Scorpion brings JJ to his feet and hits a vicious chokeslam.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon tries to get into the ring to save the pin, although in the end it isn’t needed, so the ref moves over to talk to him. Scorpion retreats against the ropes, lining up the Arizona Bark only to be punched in the back of the head by Longinus. The ref moves away, Scorpion stumbles to the centre of the ring. JJ is up groggily and can’t quite believe his luck, he boots Scorpion in the gut.

RJ: RURAL IMPOUND!

Ref: 1....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: JJ Wins!

JJ wins, but Marshall Murdoch storms the ring and begins to stomp down on Johnson. Blue Dragon quickly steps into the ring. He drags Murdoch away and then hits him with the Death Note! But the crowd’s cheers quickly change to boos as Crime Lord steps in and as Blue Dragon turns around, boots him in the stomach and sets up for the lock n load!

Crime Lord then picks up JJ, he sets up for the custody but Johnson manages to shove him away just in time. JJ then moves menacingly towards Crime Lord, he drops to the outside and stares down JJ as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

*The Saint is shown backstage, the crowd boo him loudly.

The Saint:So Cassius Zhi has found yet another mind-trick that he thinks will disrupt my own mental state? Does Zhi not realise the hypocricsy of all this? Cassius Zhi questioning my mental state? Is he being serious?

Cassius, I remember the good old days. The days when you used to scare the **** out of everyone in this company, when people wouldn't step around the corner until they knew you weren't there. You were truly intimidating, frightening.

But then you lost it Zhi. Only you know why that is. People can hazard a guess, my guess being that you have gone on soft after Miss Jessica decided she wanted to be more than a manager. You started having emotions, those simple things that made you human once more.

And now you try to intimidate me with flashing lights? That worked last week Zhi, but that's called the element of suprise. That's your problem Cassius, no originality. You've lost the killer edge, I have got it back. That's why there will only ever be one outcome in this feud.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 pm

*James McManus is shown with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Another big chance for you tonight James?

McManus:It certainly is Clarissa. Last week I ran Chris Patricks so close, I gave Chris Patricks a real scare. I'm feeling like I am really on my game this month, it started by becoming N01 contender to the tag titles with The Fanatic, which we intend to cash in at the Supershow unless told otherwise by management.

And this month I feel that I've really shown that I am The Future. These fans may not like it, but look at last week's match and then watch this match tonight. People will see that in terms of ability I can go with anyone in this company. It is merely experience that these people have over me. But that will come if I keep getting these opportunities.

Clarissa:Having fought Patricks last week, did you pass on any advice to Chaos, who we have yet to hear from tonight?

McManus:Of course I didn't. How many times has Chaos fought Patricks? How many times has Chaos beat Patricks? He doesn't need my advice. And as for not hearing from him tonight, he says that he has something planned for tonight and therefore will not be conducting interviews.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

RJ: Welcome back every one and a great night of action so far and we still got more to come, Up next is tag team action with the Returning Hobo and Cassius Zhi v Jerome Dubois and The Saint.

These two teams have been at logger heads for the past few week's, Which one of these two teams will come out on top tonight?

MW: Well am sure it's gonna be the pride of France that is Jerome Dubois and the Saint, They have all the tools to take out the trash tonight, Speaking of which here comes the trash.

Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult blast out of the arena speakers and the crowd erupt's in to huge cheers as Hobo and Cassius Zhi come out from round the curtain and then in front of them at the top of the stage pyrotechnic's blast off and send the crowd wild, Hobo and Cassius give each other a high five and then charge down to the ring, Tagging fans as they go and slide in to the ring and wait for there opponents.

RJ: Clearly Hobo and Cassius Zhi are the crowds Favorite's for tonight's match, But they do have there work cut of when they have Jerome Dubois and The Saint in front of them.

MW: Well these idiot's in the crowd don't see great talent when they see it right in front of there eye's.

The cheers soon turn in to jeer's as Beat the Devil’s Tattoo by BRMC the intro of the song play’s across the arena, Dubois doesn’t appear until the 40 seconds mark, making the fans wait for his arrival. Dubois makes his way out with a Blue Robe with “Still a Phenomene” written across the back in White. Dubois stretches his arms out from side to side as he looks up to the heavens as a Red Pyro shoot off behind him. Dubois makes his way down the ramp with and walks up the steel steps where he wipes his feet on the apron and then steps into the ring. As Dubois enters the ring he removes his robe and climb on to the apron where he is seen wearing a white trunks with “Culture” Written on the back.

The Saint slowly walk's behind Dubois and follow's him in to the ring and then they both have a stare down with Hobo and Cassius Zhi as the referee checks the wrestler's and then goes to start the match, Hobo and Dubois both leave the ring and stand on the apron in there respective corner and hold on to the tag rope.

MW: He we go this should be a great match up, Two teams ready to kill each other, I love these tag team matches.

RJ: Yes Michael this should be a good one, And here we go Saint and Cassius Zhi ready to lock up.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men circle the ring trash talking each when they both go for the lock up but the crowd boo when Saint then kick's Zhi in the stomach and then goes for a head lock, Saint then squeezes Zhi's head even tighter, Zhi then leans back on to the ropes and then pushes Saint who then fly's of the ropes and returns with a should barge but Zhi stands his ground and lets out a huge roar and the crowd goes wild.

MW: Saint needs to do a little more than a shoulder barge to get Cassius Zhi of his feet.

Cassius then urges Saint to try again and he runs at the ropes bounces of them and charges in to Cassius and he doesn't budge, Saint then urges for Cassius to try the same but this time Saint brings up the big boot to the face of Zhi who goes crashing down to the mat.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Saint then grabs the leg of Cassius and then drives an elbow, Holds on to the leg and gets a tag in from Dubois who then drives and elbow in to the leg of Zhi who then screams out in pain.

Dubois then raises one arm in the air as and Shout “Je Suis un Phenomene! As the crowd start the you suck chant.

Dubois picks up Zhi and then Irish whips him to the ropes and then does a side walk slam and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: There slowly beginning to wear down Cassius now he could really do with a tag from Hobo.

Dubois then stands up and Urges Cassius to his feet and then hammers him with a huge clothesline sending Cassius crashing to the mat, Dubois then grabs then the leg of Cassius and gets the Saint to tag in.

MW: Nice quick fire tags from Saint and the French phenom, Making it hard for Cassius to get any sort of offensive move in.

Saint then pick's up Zhi and sends flying across the ring with a belly to belly suplex and then picks him up and does a body slam and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

RJ: Cassius really needs to get a tag in here and fast or this one could be over very soon.

Saint then stands up to argue with the referee who tells him it was three, Cassius then staggers up to his feet and then does a Super Kick to Saint and both men crash to the mat.

RJ: My word what a shot, This is just the opening Cassius needs.

MW: your right RJ, Cassius really needs to tag in Hobo and fast.

Both men start to crawl slowly to each others corner as the crowd cheer for Cassius to get the tag in for Hobo who has his hand out stretched, Dubois is bouncing on the bottom rope and has his arm out stretched as Saint then dives to tag in Dubois just as Cassius dives and tag's in Hobo the fans goes crazy doing the Hobo chants as Dubois and Hobo trade punches with each other, Hobo starts to get the upper hand and then kick's Dubois in the stomach and goes does a huge DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: Wow, Hobo is really on fire here, Getting a bit of pay back for Cassius.

MW: Dubois needs to do some think and fast, This could turn out quite nasty if he doesn't.

Hobo then urges for Dubois to get to his feet when Dubois turns round Hobo does The Hobo Handshake (poke to the eye) and then Down and Out (names of fist - 4 punch combo) and then grabs Dubois head and does a running DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

Dubois gets the shoulder up and then rolls away and out of the ring as the crowd start to boo Dubois as Saint comes over to check on Dubois, As the two men check each other out Hobo looks to the crowd and points at the two men and then runs the ropes and does a suicide dive over the top rope landing on top of the two superstars and stands up and lets out a huge roar sending the fans into a huge frenzy of that was awesome chants.

RJ: Wow, Did you see that move, Hobo over the top rope, awesome action there from Hobo.

MW: Yeah not bad, But he gotta win it in the ring not on the out side.

Hobo lets out a huge roar and then rolls Dubois back in to the ring Hobo then picks up Dubois and then does the The Hobo Handshake (poke to the eye) and then Running Neckbreaker Double Arm DDT and goes for the cover.

Crowd: ...........1...........................2..................................3.......................

RJ: Yes they got it, Hobo done it!

MW: No RJ look, Dubois got his foot on the rope, Great ring awareness from The French Crusader.

The crowd boo as the referee spots Dubois foot on the rope and Hobo can't beleave it, Hobo then picks up Dubois and does an Irish whip in to the corner and then follows up with a splash and throws Dubois to the ground, Hobo then points to the top rope and the fans goes crazy as Hobo climbs the top rope as Hobo gets to the top rope Saint on the apron rush's over and swipes the leg from under the feet of Hobo sending him crashing to the mat.

MW: Yes great thinking there from Saint.

Dubois then staggers to his feet and urges for Hobo to stand up, He waits a little while as Hobo staggers up and turns round when then hits a Scoop Slam followed by an Elbow drop and then leg drop[ to the throat of Hobo and goes for the cover.

Kick out......................

RJ: Yes, Kick out from Hobo, This is turning out to be one hell of a match.

Dubois then slams the mat in frustration and stands up to argue with the referee, Dubois the pushes the referee who then pushes Dubois back and then Hobo does a roll up and goes for the pin.

Kick out...........

MW: That was bang out of order from the referee, He nearly cost Dubois and the Saint the match.

RJ: Well you should know not to put your hands on the referee's and he showed them just why.

The crowd boo as Dubois gets the shoulder up and then kick's Hobo in the face, Drags Hobo to the centre of the ring and then climbs to the top rope and does a 360 leg drop and then goes for the cover.

Kick out................

RJ: My god, How in the hell did Hobo kick out that move?

MW I have no idea RJ, But these four men are having a great match.

The crowd cheer as Hobo kicks out, Dubois then Irish whips Hobo to the ropes, Hobo bounces of the ropes and does a flying clothesline and both men fall to the mat,Hobo then crawls over for the cover.

Crowd:.......................1..............................2........................................................3.................................

MW: Yes great team work there.

RJ: Oh come on, Saint coming in to break the pin, I do beleave that Cassius has had enough of the Saint.

The crowd cheer as Cassius runs at the Saint and clothesline him over the top rope and follows him over and the both land on the floor on the out side of the ring.

Hobo urges Dubois up to his feet and waits for Dubois to turn round and then hits a Hobo Cuddle (Bear Hug into sidewalk slam) and as the crowd cheer goes for the cover.

Crowd:............................1....................................................2....................................................3...........................................

RJ: Yes that's it, They have done it this time, Great move from Hobo.

MW: God damn it, Look on the out side though, Saint and Cassius are having a right go with each other.

The crowd goes wild as the referee raises the arm of Hobo as Dont Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult blast out of the arena speakers, Hobo looks on the out side and Saint and Cassius are brawling on the out side of the ring trading punches with each other as Mike Bird gives out the official verdict of the match.

Mike Bird: The winner of the match via one fall is the team offffffff

Cassius Zhi and Hoboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: Somebody stop Cassius, The god damn match has finished.

Cassius and Saint continue trading blows. Zhi boots The Saint in the back of the leg, he then goes to remove the ring bell but The Saint manages to grab the hardcore title and smashes it straight into the face of Cassius!

Zhi stumbles back, The Saint moves the steel steps into position...

RJ:RKO ONTO THE STEPS!

*The Saint picks up his Hardcore Title and stands over Cassius with a smug grin on his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

RJ: Up next here on Lockdown, singles action as James McManus takes on Max Adamson.

MW: Another big match for James McManus, one week after he took on and so nearly beat Christopher Patricks, who of course faces Chaos in the Main Event for the undisputed title.

RJ: McManus clearly pretty highly rated by 6WF management, but we know just how good Adamson is, as shown last week when he defeated Chaos.

“The final countdown” hits and the crowd boo loudly as James McManus steps out onto the ramp. He is emotionless as he storms down the ramp and steps into the ring, he climbs to the 2nd rope and the fans boo even louder.

MW: Another fantastic opportunity for James McManus tonight, Chaos will certainly be hoping his protege provides him with some revenge.

RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes across the screen, followed by “Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as the returning Max Adamson sprints out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring and staring across at McManus.

RJ: Adamson will have to be careful tonight to avoid an “after the lord mayor’s show” performance tonight, McManus will certainly be a test for him.

MW: These are two very contrasting styles of offence, so we are in for an interesting match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, Max Adamson’s strength allows him to force James McManus backwards into the corner. Adamson quickly drives a series of shoulders into the gut, McManus attempts to shoot over the top into a pinfall but Adamson manages to hold McManus over his shoulder, then drilling him to the mat with a gutwrench slam.

McManus stumbles to his feet groggily and he walks straight into a running clothesline from the Australian. Adamson hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Adamson rises to his feet and waits for James McManus to rise before whipping him out across the ropes, sending McManus to the mat with a big back body drop. McManus again rises groggily, Adamson hits a knee to the stomach followed by a running neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

RJ: Fast-paced start from Adamson, he’s shown no signs of ring rust since his return.

MW: He was very good last week, though he did have a big helping hand in his victory.

Adamson places McManus into an armbar. The Future rises to his feet and Adamson sends him down to the canvas with an arm drag. Adamson attempts a DDT but McManus counters with a bridging Northern Lights suplex.

RJ: McManus’ technical ability on show there.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

McManus brings Max Adamson to his feet, only to send him back down to the canvas with a snap suplex. Adamson rolls away towards the corner, McManus sprints in and hits a vicious knee to the side of the head. McManus lifts up Adamson and drags him out of the corner before hitting a running powerslam. McManus hooks the leg.

McManus rises to his feet, he then places Adamson into a side headlock. Slowly Adamson fights up to his feet and McManus pummels fists into the face of Adamson. Max manages to whip McManus against the ropes but only to be floored by McManus hitting a flying shoulder block. Adamson stumbles to his feet and James McManus drives him to the mat with a spinebuster, now he does cover.

MW: Good stuff from McManus, he’s really dominating Adamson now.

RJ: He has a very good style, unrelenting with his offence. The pressure is always on his opponent, and with his technical ability, there is always the chance that McManus will get back into a match if he is in trouble.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Adamson is placed into a boston crab by James McManus. Adamson attempts to crawl towards the ropes but McManus drags him back to the centre of the ring, McManus then increases the pressure by changing the move into a liontamer. Slowly Adamson manages to crawl forward and he clutches the bottom rope tightly. McManus then goes up to the top rope, waiting for Adamson to rise...

RJ: Crossbody block...

MW: Adamson rolls through!

Ref:1 ............2..........Kick out!

Max rises to his feet, he places Adamson into a rear waistlock. McManus fights up to his feet and Adamson drills him to the canvas with a German suplex. McManus rolls into the corner, Adamson runs in and connects with a stinger splash. He then puts McManus on the top rope and then climbs up to the top rope himself...

RJ: Superplex from Adamson!

Ref: 1...........2............Kick Out!

McManus barely gets the shoulder up, Adamson lifts James to his feet before leaping up and hitting the Fa-Maxxer! He then goes to the top rope, going for a crossbody of his own but McManus manages to hit a dropkick into the stomach. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

McManus lifts up Adamson for a tombstone piledriver, but Max drops down the back...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1.............2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Another win for Adamson...

MW: And yet another hard luck story for McManus.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks, where it is now time for OUR MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a match this is going to be. A match with so much history, and so much hatred currently between the pair.

RJ: Well is that really surprising Michael? Patricks’ wife is still being held hostage, been kidnapped or whatever you want to call it.

MW: I didn’t say it was surprising, just offering a little bit of background on the match.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is our MAIN EVENT and is SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL and it is for the 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd cheer...

RA: Introducing first...hailing from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in at 220lbs...CHRISTOPHER PATRICKS!

The crowd erupt into cheers as “Refuse/Resist” blasts out. Chris Patricks runs out amidst a haze of pyro, he walks down the ramp slowly looking focuses. He is tagging as many of the fans hands as possible before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Patricks lost his title at WAR in the elimination chamber match, a match where the odds really are stacked against the champion. Tonight, he gets a one on one opportunity to win it back.

MW: Patricks certainly has a psychological advantage over Chaos, he holds some big wins over him, none more so than the main event of Born In Fire.

RA: And now...hailing from Brighton and weighing in at 173lbs...he is the reigning and defending 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CHAOOOSSSSS!

“It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, stepping through the ropes and staring down Chris Patricks.

MW: Chaos has really enjoyed this advantage he has had over Patricks, he has certainly worked it well, no matter how disgraceful you consider his actions.

RJ: He is certainly a great executer of mind games.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos and Patricks lock-up. Patricks forces Chaos backwards against the ropes, Chaos shoves him away and then moves to the centre of the ring. Patricks goes for a boot to the gut but Chaos grabs it, only for Patricks to step over and connect with a spinning heel kick!

Patricks waits for Chaos to rise before booting him in the stomach and then connecting with a jumping DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Patricks rises to his feet and brings Chaos up with him, he sets up for a front flip piledriver but Chaos shoves him away and drops to the outside and asks for a mic. He steps back into the ring...

Chaos: Wait there Patricks hold up.

RJ: What the hell is he doing?

Chaos: I’ve got something to show you, and then I have something to tell you, so look and listen very carefully. Roll camera’s!

*The titantron shows Chris Patricks’ wife tied to a chair in a room lit by one single light...

Chaos: That’s your wife Chris, just in case you had forgotten what she had looked like after all this time. You’ve watched carefully, so now you have to listen carefully. Your wife is in this arena tonight, she is in the backstage area, she is in the spare locker-room that the development boys use before the show goes to air. There isn’t anyone outside the door waiting to attack you, or to stop you getting at your wife. But there could be?

Your wife is only there for a limited time until I order McManus and Fanatic to move her again, and this time I won’t let you know where she is. You’ve got a choice Patricks. 5 minutes...tick tock, tick tock. Think you can beat me in five minutes and get to your wife? What’s it going to be Chris?

Are you going to stay here? Leave the mother of your children to fend for herself? What would your son and daughter do Chris? Are you going to do the best for them Chris? Or, are you going to put your own interests above their’s?

*Patricks looks torn, he looks back and forth before stepping out of the ring.

Chaos: Very good decision Chris. Come on camera’s follow him, I want to see this touching moment. I want everyone to see the moment I retain my world title! Count ref...

The ref’s count begins as the camera follows Patricks through the locker-room, he is sprinting through the backstage area and he finds the locker-room. The door seems locked, but he boots at it until it opens and he sees his wife. Patricks quickly unties her from the chair and the two embrace.

Chaos: Oh isn’t that lovely? Oh sorry what’s that referee?

Ref: 8..................9.......................10!

Chaos: And your winner by way of count out and still the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...MEEEEEE!

RJ: God I cannot stand that man.

MW: Chaos retains the title tonight, but the big news is of course Patricks being re-united with his wife.

RJ: Be sure to tune in for the Supershow for all the inevitable fall out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down