The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 22/3

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 22/3 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 22/3

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

"Eye of the tiger" is blasting out through the speakers as highlights and a voice-over about Survival plays...

VO:The goal for some was to survive...

*Clarke James is shown retaining the European Title and Chaos retaining the world title...

VO:For others, it was survival of the fittest, it was evolution...

*Blue Dragon is shown defeating JJ Johnson, Crime Lord is shown taking out Marshall Murdoch

VO: And for some, they wanted to ensure that the other man did not survive...

*Various moments of the match between Cassius Zhi and The Saint are shown, and finally Cassius Zhi stood tall with the Hardcore Title.

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman good evening and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW:The first edition of Lockdown since Survival, so there is plenty of fall-out for us to witness tonight, and a stacked card full of singles matches sure to wet the appetite for the coming month.

RJ: But first up we hear from Danny McGraw...

"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"WE WANT MORE SIGNS"
"THIS IS THE BIGGEST SIGN"
"WELCOME TO THE LOVELY ROOM"
"SCORPION 7:25"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 22/3 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 22/3

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:52 pm

"Run this town" blasts out through the speakers, the crowd are booing as Danny McGraw steps out onto the ramp. He proceeds to the ring...

MW:I'm very interested to hear what Danny McGraw has to say tonight...

Danny McGraw:Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown. Firstly I trust that you all enjoyed Survival, despite Longinus trying his upmost to ruin it...

*The crowd cheer Longinus' name loudly...

Danny McGraw:But I don't want to give that idiot anymore air time than he already gets. I have a few announcements to make tonight, so firstly I've come out here to inform you that this month there will be no pay per view from 6WF...

*Crowd Boo

As once more, we will be sharing a cross-brand show with 6CW, this time Night of Glory! For those of you who are unaware, this is the 6CW equivalent to Born In Fire, this company no longer has one grand daddy of them all, it has two!

*Crowd cheer

And to really shake things up ahead of Night of Glory, it gives me great pleasure to announce that next week sees the return of the Fight for The Right tournament! And to shake things up a bit with that event, both the semi-finals and final will be on the same night...at Night of Glory!

Oh and qualifying matches start next week!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:58 pm

*Clarissa is backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...URYU ISHIDA!

*Crowd cheer

Clarissa:Uryu, firstly your thoughts on Sunday?

Uryu:Obviously I was very disappointed to have lost that match, but most of my concern is directed towards the injuries suffered by my tag team partner. He's not in too bad a condition, but he shall not be competing for a long time I fear.

And before anyone asks the question, I do not blame Logan Kincade or Nay Bother for what happened at Survival. I understand 100% why they did what they did, Dexter knew how to get under their skin and he tried it on once too often. Having teamed with Logan, I have to say I am both suprised and impressed that he controlled his temper for so long.

Clarissa:So what next for Uryu?

Uryu:I want to move on, and I want to get some gold back around my waist, some singles gold. I realise that you have to prove yourself around here, some men more than others. Scorpion keeps getting a shot, as does Longinus. I don't care if it's Hardcore Title, Freeweight title or European Title, I just want a chance.

It's been too long. I'm not getting any younger and I want to win as much as I can in this company, I want to create a legacy for myself.

Clarissa:With the announcement of the Fight for the Right tournament, is that something you will be targetting?

Uryu:If I'm given the chance, of course. It gives that one lucky person a world title shot, I'd be mad not to target it.

Clarissa:thanks for your time Uryu.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:01 pm

Match 1
Uryu vs Trevor Swann

RJ: Really looking forward to this first match of the evening, as we see Uryu in singles action against Trevor Swann.

MW: I’m not his biggest fan, but I’ve got to say, it is great to see Uryu stepping back out by himself as a singles competitor, we all know what he is capable of in the ring.

RJ: Uryu has his eyes on championship gold, and I am sure the same can be said of Trevor Swann, the former freeweight champion.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo as Swann steps out onto the ramp, carrying a cricket bat. He proceeds to the ring, he then leaves the cricket bat on the outside before stepping through the middle rope into the ring.

“Those who fight further” is next out through the speakers and the crowd’s reaction changes to loud cheers for Uryu. The veteran competitor walks slowly out onto the ramp, he nods his head at the reception before speeding up as he heads to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he does so. Uryu springboards in and stares across at Swann.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Here we go then folks, I can’t wait to see how these two go. Two very unique styles of offence, will be interesting to see how they match together.

Swann and Uryu lock-up, Uryu is forced back into the corner by Swann. He then hits a succession of swinging punches into the stomach, Uryu keels over and Swann lifts him into the air in a crucifix powerbomb position but spins and drops Uryu down throat first across the top rope.

Uryu spins around and is met by Swann who nails a running, flaying lariat on the veteran competitor. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Uryu gets the shoulder up, Swann immediately restarts the offence by stomping away on the head of Uryu. Uryu shuffles back into the corner but Swann continues his stomp attack, he then retreats before running in and nailing a baseball slide. He drags Uryu to the centre of the ring before hitting an elbow drop to the face.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

MW: Impressive start from Swann.

RJ: Uryu not had a look-in yet, Swann clearly trying to impress.

Trevor Swann lifts Uryu to his feet, he hits a tiger suplex on Ishida who stays on the mat. Swann then heads up to the top rope, flying off and nailing a plancha! Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Swann brings Uryu to his feet, he puts him onto his shoulders and then runs to the corner, hitting a powerslam into the turnbuckle. Swann lifts up Uryu and starts hitting his head into the turnbuckle, the referee has to step in. This gives Swann a chance to lean over and grab his cricket bat but the referee notices.

He takes the bat from Swann, who remonstrates with the ref, who is having none of it.

MW: Swann trying to finish this one early...

RJ: Dropkick from Uryu!

MW: Swann made a mistake there, should not have gone for the bat, he was doing fine without it.

RJ: Now presented Uryu with the chance to get back into this match.

Uryu lifts up Swann, he goes for a boot to the stomach, Trevor grabs it but Uryu counters with an enzaguri kick! Swann falls to one knee, Uryu runs the ropes and hits a vicious scissors kick. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Uryu stands waiting for Swann to rise, he monkey flips him into the corner and then sprints across, connecting with a shining wizard. Uryu throws Swann to the canvas and then a split-legged moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Uryu gets to his feet, he waits for Swann to do the same before front-flipping and then hitting a clothesline. Swann stumbles up and Uryu nails a rotating DDt. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MW: Magnificent comeback from Uryu!

Uryu sets up for the brick break, but Swann manages to roll away. He then runs the ropes...

RJ: Uryu’s just been hit.for.six!

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

Swann gets to his feet and cannot believe that Uryu kicked out. He goes to the top rope for the Swann Dive...

RJ: Uryu’s moved!

Uryu then runs to the top rope...

MW: That’s all it takes!

RJ: A split second!

Ref: 1..................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Uryu wins.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:06 pm

*James McManus is shown backstage, the crowd boo loudly as he has his mic in hand.

James McManus:Boo me all you want, nobody can deny that at Survival, I arguably put on the best display of the night in the European Title. I know in myself that I went to the next level at Survival, I fulfilled the promise. Did I win the title? No.

But did I impress everyone out there? Yes. Do I deserve another shot at that title? Of course I do. Everyone needs to start accepting that things are changing around here, a new breed is taking shape and at the front of it is me...I am James McManus and I am the future!

*Hobo walks onto picture...

Hobo:Are you still persisting with that line? I suggest you take a look back to the past, Sunday in particular. Nobody ever cares who put in the best display, because the record book will just say that we both lost James. It won't say "McManus lost but he was really good."

That's the problem with you new guys, you seem to be willing to take mediocrity rather than ambition. Did my ambition get me in trouble at times? Yes. But do I regret it? No. Without my ambition I'd have never achieved everything I have.

James McManus:I don't need to be arrogant, my ability talks for me Hobo, hence why I have a match tonight and you don't. I've got to go.

*McManus strides off, barging into Hobo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

*Nay Bother and Logna Kincade are stood backstage, the crowd cheer loudly.

Logan Kincade:That McManus bloke don't half go on eh Nay?

Nay Bother:He sure does Logan, He must be the single most boring person in the history of this company. Have you really not seen a pattern over the last few months McManus? You push your opponents to the limit and lose, most people are not as deluded as you and think they deserve a rematch like you. Most would class that as just not good enough and if it takes me to get that through your thick skull so be it.

You did get one thing right, I am one of the most up and coming stars in this company, I am the show stopper, Mr PPV. You see I may not win all the time, but when it really matters, the big matches, I find a way to get the Job done.

Which takes me nicely to Mr McGraw, Me and Logan did our bit; we once again beat Uryu and Dexter. We even left a statement of what Damage Inc can really do. At least Dexter can say he made a real impact on his comeback.

*The cleaner mumbles yes with the mat*

Now it’s your turn McGraw to MAN UP send us across to 6CW and let us stroll back here with the Tag Team Titles we deserve.

Logan Kincade:Hey wait there Nay, why should we stop at the tag team titles? Tonight we've got two people who have recently had singles title shots, and eventually, that is what I want. Yes it would be nice to win the tag belts, but how about Damage Inc...expand shall we say.

I'll beat Scorpion, You'll beat McManus. Hey maybe we'll be the two finalists in the Fight for The Right tournament.

*The two smile as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Match 2
Nay Bother vs James McManus

RJ: More singles match up next, with two competitors who had contrasting fortunes at Survival.

MW: Nay Bother emerged victorious, alongside tag team partner Logan Kincade, over Uryu and Dexter Morgan.

RJ: Whilst James McManus was very unfortunate to lose out in triple threat action against Clarke James and Hobo for the European Title.

“Final countdown” hits and the crowd boo loudly as James McManus storms out onto the ramp, he is looking determined and focused as he quickly paces to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and then starting his stretches.

“I fought the law” roars out and the crowd cheer for Nay Bother as he walks out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before sprinting to the ring.

RJ: Nay clearly desperate to keep up the momentum from Survival.

Ding, ding, Ding!

Nay and McManus lock-up, and it is McManus’ technical ability that gives him the advantage as he puts Nay into a sleeper hold. NB counters with a jawbreaker, McManus stumbles into the ropes. Nay whips him out across the ring, then counters with a back body drop.

McManus rises to his feet and walks straight into a big clothesline. He gets up once more and Nay Bother nails a big DDT.

MW: He really is in fine form at the moment, that win on a pay per view has given Nay Bother a new found confidence.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Nay gets to his feet, he lifts up McManus and throws him into the corner. He sprints over and nails a shining wizard, he goes for a bulldog but is shoved away by McManus. Nay rises to his feet, he is greeted with a knee to the stomach followed by a quick powerslam from McManus, he hooks the leg.

McManus is up, he hits a series of knee drops into the face before placing Nay Bother into a side headlock. Nay fights to his feet, but McManus transitions around and hits a belly to back suplex.

MW: There is that technical ability on show once more.

Nay stumbles up, McManus whips him out across the ring and hits a spinebuster on the rebound. Nay gets to his feet, which isn’t the best move, as McManus hits a stiff snap suplex into a cover.
Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

RJ: McManus has had a taste of a title, he will want it even more after that first opportunity he was given.

James McManus brings Nay to his feet, he then hits a big powerbomb. He goes for a boston crab but is booted away by Nay into the corner. He kips up and the crowd cheer as Nay runs in, and this time the shining wizard/bulldog combination connects.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Nay brings McManus to his feet, he hits him with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, lifting up James McManus and hitting a 2nd, then a 3rd. He bridges over into the cover on the 3rd suplex.

Ref: 1...............2............kick out!

McManus kicks out, Nay hits a series of knife-edge chops which he then follows up with a backbreaker into a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Nay steps back, lining up the superkick...McManus ducks under, boot to the stomach...

RJ: MK Ultra II!

MW: What a devastating move!

Ref: 1..................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, ding!

RJ: McManus victorious here, an impressive display.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:19 pm

*The crowd cheer loudly as Dragon is stood backstage with Foo Poo, holding the Freeweight Title.

Dragon speaks to Foo Poo...

Foo Poo:Dragon would firstly like to say, he very sorry for what happened at Survival. He try his best for 6WF, but in the end, Dragon could not make up for the incompetency of his team-mates. But then Dragon also say, he hope you very happy that he's Freeweight Champion!

*Crowd cheer

Dragon again speaks to Foo Poo...

Foo Poo:Dragon says that people seem to be over-looking him, forgetting he had the Freshers Ball, and that included Mike Hill. Dragon say people think he stupid, yet he out-smarted everyone. They all thought he go for Hardcore or European Title, but he do better than that, he bring back Freeweight Title to the 6WF, for the fans!

And now he champion, Dragon going to defend belt like they do in Japan. He defend title with honour, respect and dignity, most of all he defend belt against all-comers.

*Clarke James walks into the picture, holding the European Title.

Clarke James:I suppose a congratulations is in order, well done!

*James extends his hand, Dragon warmly accepts the offer of a handshake.

Clarke James:I'm looking forward to our match later on tonight Dragon, it should be fun. Two champions going at it, see who the better man is...you best translate that Foo Poo.

Foo Poo:No Dragon understand English, he just not speak it. I spoke earlier with Dragon, he also looking forward to tonight. He said he show you that you are lucky Dragon not decide to win European Title, but he wish you good luck all the same.

Clarke James:Well we'll see if he made the right decision won't we?

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:21 pm

*A red ferrari is shown zooming into the car park. The camera-man approaches closer as the door swings open, the crowd boo as The Saint steps out.

The camera-man tries to get a close-up but The Saint shoves him away. Clarissa is shown waiting nervously...

Clarissa:A word Saint?

Saint:No

*The Saint storms past Clarissa, the camera's desperately chasing him.

MW:The Saint is not looking too happy tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm

Match 3
Clarke James vs The Dragon

RJ: Further singles action for you...

MW: And this one has actually changed, as the match has now become a champion vs champion match following Escalation.

RJ: That’s right Michael, The Dragon finally cashed in his freshers ball contract and brought back the Freeweight title to 6WF!

MW: Fair play to the kid, many had seemed to forget he had the freshers ball, and no-one expected to see him turn up in 6CW after the culmination of the interfed cup.

RJ: And Dragon squares off against European Champion, Clarke James who defended his title for the 2nd time in two weeks at Survival.

“Jpop drop” blasts out, the crowd cheer as Dragon runs out onto the ramp with the freeweight title around the waist. He sprints to the ring, tagging the fans hands before diving through the 2nd rope.

“Blind faith” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Clarke James walks out onto the ramp slowly. He holds up the European title before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He steps through the middle rope, slapping the hand of Dragon.

RJ: good to see that mutual respect...

MW: It won’t last, just wait till the match starts.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James and The Dragon lock-up, James is placed into a side headlock but he quickly whips Dragon out across the ring. James goes for a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker but Dragon manages to counter with an arm drag. James gets to his feet and walks straight into a high knee, James stumbles up straight into an RKO.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Dragon knocks him down to the canvas with a headbutt. Clarke rises to his feet, Dragon goes for a standing dropkick but James steps back and avoids the dropkick. James then hits a series of big knees into the back of the head, before lifting up Dragon. He hits an atomic drop, followed by a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

James places Dragon into an armbar, the japanese star fights up to his feet and counters with an arm drag once more. Clarke James rises to his feet and this time it is Dragon who connects with the spinning heel kick. Dragon goes off the top rope, hitting a diving elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

MW: A very even start to this match.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

James kicks out, Dragon goes back to the corner and runs in going for a spear, but Clarke James manages to leapfrog over the attempted spear. Dragon spins around and James connects with a samoan drop, he hits a front flip senton and then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

RJ: Very much back and forth offence in this match, two very equal competitors.

James puts Dragon into the armbar, he picks up the Japanese star and then spins under Dragon’s other arm before hitting a big clothesline to the back of the head. He brings Dragon to his feet, he goes for a boot to the stomach and connects with an enzaguri kick! James goes to the outside...

MW: Plancha!

Dragon kicks out, Clarke James gets up to his feet. He whips Dragon across the ring going for a spinebuster but Dragon counters with a monkey flip. James stumbles to his feet groggily and Dragon hits him with an RKO. Dragon goes to the top rope...

RJ: Missile dropkick!

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Dragon goes to the top rope once more...

MW: 5 star frog splash!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Dragon goes to the top rope again, he flies off attempting the Dragon’s Den but James counters with a spinebuster! James stands over Dragon, he gets to his feet and James boots him in the gut...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1.....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: European Champion wins this one.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:28 pm

*Scorpion is shown in the office of Danny McGraw...

Scorpion:So Danny, when is it that I found out I am the N01 contender to the Hardcore Title?

Danny McGraw:Scorpion, you know it's not as easy at that. I'd declare it right now but the Board of Directors are doing their typical stick up for the small guy act with Longinus.

*Scorpion rises out of his seat....

Scorpion:Why isn't it that easy Danny? This is not the arrangement that we had, you promised to sort me title shots if I took out Longinus, and I have done that near enough both PPV matches that we have had yet I still sit here without a title belt around my waist.

I am an inspiration to these kids, I am the straight-edge Scorpion. I don't do drugs, I don't drown my sorrows in alcohol, I work my ass off to get in shape and take out my anger. This company needs my reputation Danny, they need someone to bring that honour to the hardcore title that my name needs.

McGraw:I'd suggest you use some of that aggression in the ring tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:29 pm

RJ: You ready for some more action then Mike, I know I sure as hell am, Yet another singles match and that is Scorpion v Logan Kincade, This is gonna be great, These two chaps don't like one another one bit.

MW: I'm ready for more action RJ and yeah the Two time hard core champion Scorpion v Logan Kincade my word fist's are gonna fly, Two big monsters on the ring this is not gonna be your flying round the ring type of action this is gonna be a proper fight and here they come.

The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. Then scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "your betrayal" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp.

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Scorpion makes his way to the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope and waits for Kincade in the centre of the ring.

RJ: This guy is huge such a monster of a man but am sure Kincade will hold his own again the two time hard core champion.

The crowd suddenly cheer loudly as Master of Puppets By Metallica hits and Logan Kincade then walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in the ring and squares up to Scorpion as both men stare into each others eyes with rage.

MW: Oh this is gonna be great, Kincade is just the bigger man but only just and is gonna be one hell of a fight.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men continue to stare into each others eyes as Scorpion starts to trash talk Kincade who stands his ground and then Scorpion pushes Kincade who moves back a little and then smiles at Scorpion and pushes who back, Scorpion then throws a hard right hand but Kincade Blocks then punch and throws a hard right of his own which connects to the chin of Scorpion who staggers back a little and Scorpion goes to throw another punch but Kincade again Blocks and hits one of his own.

RJ: Kincade starting to get the upper hand in this one.

Kincade then Irish whips Scorpion to the turn buckles and then follows up with a knee to the gut and then grabs his head and does a running DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

MW: The first pin fall going to Kincade but Scorpion not ready just yet.

The crowd cheer for Kincade as he picks up Scorpion and then Irish whips him to the ropes and then Scorpion is met with a huge clothesline and crashes to the mat, Kincade then leg drops to the throat of Scorpion and goes for another pin.

Kick out..............

RJ: Kincade on fire here tonight, Scorpion not had a look in so far.

Scorpion kicks out with authority and Kincade grabs him by the head but Scorpion leans back and pushes Kincade to the ropes and bounces of the ropes and is met with a huge boot to the face by Scorpion.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Scorpion holds his arm in the air and then proceeds to stomp all over Kincade and then drop kick Kincade in the face and goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

MW: Oh so close for Scorpion, Hes now my pick to win this match.

Scorpion slams the mat in frustration, Picks up Kincade and then lifts him high above his head and then drops him to the mat face first behind him and smiles into the camera as the crowd start to boo loudly.

RJ: A little bit of arrogant's there shown by Scorpion.

Scorpion then turns Kincade over on to his back and then kicks him in his stomach and runs the ropes and drops the people's elbow to the gut of Kincade and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

RJ: God damn it he did it, Scorpion won the match.

MW: No look RJ the referee says Kincade got the shoulder up, That is just not fair, That should have been three.

The replay shows Kincade getting the shoulder up before the count of three and then Scorpion begins to argue with the referee and Kincade gathers his wits about him and pulls Scorpion down for the pin.

Crowd............1......................2..................................3................

RJ: Oh so close from Kincade.

MW: That was just a cheeky back stabbing way to try and get the win.

Scorpion kicks out of the roll up attempt and picks up Kincade and then Irish whips him to the ropes but Kincade holds on and Scorpion runs at Kincade who then bends the ropes and Scorpion goes flying over the top of rope and lands hard on the out side of the ring next to the commentary table.

The crowd start to cheer as Logan Kincade rolls under the bottom rope picks up Scorpion and slams his head onto the Commentary table and then goes to Irish whip Scorpion to the steel ring post but Scorpion does a reversal and sends Kincade crashing into the ring post shoulder first.

RJ: This is getting a little out of hand now, They need to get this back in the ring.

MW: What you on about, This is just getting interesting.

The crowd are booing loudly as Scorpion shakes his head after the table shot and then rolls Kincade into the ring and follows in after him, Scorpion is urging for Kincade to get to his feet as the crowd try to warn Kincade then Scorpion grabs him by the throat and choke slams Kincade hard to the mat and then goes for the cover.

MW: What the hell, No way did Kincade Kick out of that move?

RJ: We just gotta look at the replay Michael.

The replay shows Kincade just getting the shoulder up and the disbelieve can be seen in the eyes of Scorpion as the crowd cheer loudly as Kincade looks groggy on the mat.

Scorpion: That's it, Hes done!

MW: Scorpion looking to finish things off here.

Scorpion goes to one corner and then urges for Kincade to get to his feet then Scorpion charges towards Kincade and hits the Arizona bark (spear) and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:.......................1.....................................2................................3...............................

RJ: That's it that's the match done, Great move there by Scorpion.

MW: I told you Scorpy baby would get the job done.

RJ: Scorpy baby, Oh dear Michael I fear you have lost it, Lets get the official word from Mike Bird.

Mike Bird: The winner of the match via one fall is

Scorpionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: Great match, Good win for Scorpion am sure Kincade will feel a little disappointed here tonight but on the night Scorpion was the better man, Don't go any were as we have more action coming up just after the break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:32 pm

Match 5
The Saint vs Longinus

RJ: An intriguing match up next here on Lockdown.

MW: It certainly is RJ, particularly following the results of these two men at Survival.

RJ: The Saint lost his Hardcore Title to a rejuvenated, fired up Cassius Zhi in a brutal match, whilst Longinus’ match with Scorpion to decide who the N01 contender to that title would be, ended in a no contest.

MW: So both of these men have plenty to prove, which should lend it’s hand to making this match a fantastic, and brutal, contest.

“Strength in numbers” hits, the crowd cheer as Longinus steps out onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He runs to the ring, tagging the fans hands, before leaping onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: Longinus put in one hell of an effort at Survival...

MW: Why did he have to make that match descend into a brawl? What was the point in that? He needs to accept Scorpion is better than him.

“Monster” roars out, the crowd descend into huge boos as The Saint strides out onto the ramp. “Cassius gonna K1ll you” chants are ringing in his ears as he storms to the ring, stepping over the top rope.

MW: I don’t fancy the chances of Longinus here tonight, The Saint seems to be in the mood to cause some pain and destruction.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Saint and Longinus lock-up, Saint forces Longinus back into the corner. He goes for a big clothesline but Longinus manages to duck under it. He hits a couple of forearms into the back following up with a big German suplex on the former hardcore champion. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Longinus gets to his feet, he waits for The Saint to rise. He goes to whip the former world champion across the ring, but The Saint launches Longinus into the ropes. He counters with a clothesline, Saint gets to his feet and walks straight into a high-angled dropkick from Longinus.

However, The Saint is only sent stumbling rather than into the canvas. Longinus pulls in The Saint before showing his strength by hitting The Saint with a backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Good stuff from Longinus, we thought it would be The Saint who was fired up but it looks like it’s Longinus who’s looking to take the game to Saint.

Longinus drags up Saint, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Saint blocks, he then counters by throwing Longinus across the ring with a belly to belly suplex of his own. The Saint picks up Longinus, he hits a series of stiff powerslams before finally hooking the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

The Saint drags Longinus to his feet, he launches him against the ropes and then hits a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Longinus stumbles up and Saint connects with a brogue kick on Longinus, he falls back into the corner.

The Saint runs in, he hits a big spear into the gut. He then continues with short, sharp shoulder thrusts into the gut. The ref tries to drag The Saint away, but The Saint shoves the ref to the canvas.

MW: He should not have done that!

RJ: There goes the bell for a DQ, but The Saint doesn’t seem to care.

MW: Longinus caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Saint is now hitting stomps down into the head of Longinus, as the ref signals for more help to try and restrain Saint. Ref’s come sprinting to the ring, but The Saint manages to shove them away one by one. The Saint drags Longinus forward out of the corner, he hits the Divine Destroyer three times in a row before lifting up Longinus...

MW: Saint’s Row!

Saint stomps down on Longinus, but security finally get to the ring and pull The Saint away, 10 men huddling around him to stop him breaking free.

RJ: The Saint exploded there.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

*The Saint is shown being escorted through the backstage area, they reach the car park area when Cassius Zhi walks into the picture.

The Saint's eyes fill with anger as he stares down at Zhi. He holds up the Hardcore Title, then winks at Saint. This prompts The Saint to try and break through the security but they force him back. Zhi is smiling to himself as The Saint is helped into a car, he is then driven off. Zhi smirks.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 9:09 pm

RJ: A massive singles match up next here on Lockdown, as JJ Johnson squares off against Max Adamson is what promises to be a fantastic contest.

MW: Two of the biggest names in 6WF, both men looking to recover from losses at Survival, both huge crowd favourites, you just know this one is going to be a cracker.

RJ: Sure is Michael, they are truly fantastic competitors who will really be looking to prove something to themselves tonight.

“Tonight, Tonight” hits, the crowd pop loudly as Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp. He proceeds to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring. He climbs the ropes and salutes the fans...

RJ: Adamson once again came so close to winning the world title once more at Survival, he must be wondering what it’s going to take to win that title.

MW: Maybe he just can’t do it, maybe he doesn’t have the ability to win the world title, the nerve.

“Remember the name” blares out and the crowd pop loudly as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage in a hooded top. He pirouettes on the spot, and pyro’s go off around him. He performs the coalition salute, JJ swaggers down to the ramp, tagging the fans hands before springboarding into the ring.

MW: JJ Johnson has been in fantastic form since his return, which made his defeat even more shocking at Survival.

RJ: I think that even surprised JJ, Blue Dragon out-wrestled him technically.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and JJ lock-up in what is a real battle of power. JJ forces Max back into the corner, JJ then fires off his trademark boxing combination, firing in a series of rights and lefts, finished off with a big uppercut. Adamson falls into the corner, JJ runs in and hits a running splash. Adamson falls forward and JJ hits a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, JJ places him into a seated rear waistlock. Adamson gets to his feet quickly, he blocks the German suplex and then throws JJ down with a snapmare. Max runs off the ropes, hitting a big kick to the back. JJ rolls to his feet clutching at his back. Adamson manages to connect with a German suplex, a 2nd and then a 3rd.

RJ: A tremendous move so early on in this match.

JJ gets the shoulder up, Adamson rises to his feet and waits for JJ to do the same. When he does so, Max whips him out across the ring and connects with a back body drop! JJ stumbles up to his feet, Max hits a knee into the gut and then Adamson runs off the ropes, hitting a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Max gets to his feet, placing JJ into an armbar. Johnson gets to his feet only for Adamson to knock him down with a big clothesline. The crowd half cheer for JJ and half for Adamson as Max lifts him up...

MW: This is really impressive from Max, absolutely dominating JJ Johnson.

RJ: Adamson really wants to prove that he belongs in the world title picture.

Max hits a monkey flip, knocking JJ to the corner. Max runs in and hits a big boot into the side of the head, Adamson connects with a DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Max takes JJ into the corner, he hits a couple of knees to the stomach before lifting JJ onto the top rope...

MW: Big move lined up here...

RJ: Taking an un-needed risk I feel as he sets up for the superplex...CROSSBODY BLOCK FROM JJ IN MID AIR!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

JJ kips up to his feet the crowd cheer as Max does the same. Adamson throws a big punch at JJ, he blocks, spins Max and then connects with an electric chair drop. Adamson stumbles to his feet, JJ boots him in the gut and then he runs and connects with a scissors kick.

JJ Johnson waits for Max Adamson to rise before whipping him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker on the rebound. Adamson stumbles up and JJ connects with an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

MW: JJ getting himself back into this one.

Johnson places Max into a full nelson. Adamson fights up, JJ floors him with a full nelson slam. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star headbutt!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Johnson lifts up Max Adamson, he sets up for the powerbomb...

MW: What.A.Counter!

RJ: Fa-Maxxer out of the powerbomb. Adamson going to the corner...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1...............2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a fantastic win for Max Adamson tonight!

MW: A huge win over JJ, and an impressive display to boot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:06 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, where it is now time for our Main Event! And what a main event this one promises to be.

MW: An absolutely huge match, involving two of 6WF’s best competitors, and Blue Dragon.

RJ: God Michael, you can’t keep those feelings inside you. Why not just admit that Blue Dragon put in a great display at Survival to defeat JJ.

MW: I just don’t think he deserves to be mentioned in the same company as Chaos and Crime Lord, two bona-fide world title contenders.

RJ: That is what Blue Dragon wants to be, and he’s earned a chance after Sunday.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon emerges out onto the ramp. He stands waiting before saluting the fans, he then proceeds down the walkway to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he goes. Blue Dragon steps over the ropes into the ring.

RJ: To out-wrestle JJ was something that we did not expect to see from Blue Dragon, it was seriously impressive.

MW: It was a fluke RJ, and you know it.

“Rain Wizard” blasts out through the speakers, the crowd descend into loud boos as he steps out through an array of pyro’s. Crime Lord smirks to himself before storming down to the ring, stepping through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord lost out to Chaos and Max for the title at Survival, but he did make a name for himself by taking out Marshall Murdoch, his former Church team-mate.

“It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” blare out through the speakers, the crowd descend into boos as Chaos leaps out onto the ramp through a het of pyro’s. He has the title around his waist, he walks slowly to the ring before springboarding over the top rope.

MW: Another defence from Chaos on PPV, he really is growing into his role as the standard-bearer of this company.

RJ: It was another impressive defence, especially considering the circumstances of a fatal four way match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Chaos both turn around towards Blue Dragon, they both start to boot away on the stomach of Blue Dragon. He falls back into the corner, the two of them continue to fire away with boots to the gut until the ref steps in. Crime Lord steps aside which allows Chaos to nail a shining wizard followed by a bulldog.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts up Blue Dragon, he launches him out across the ring and connects with a big belly to belly suplex. Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a huge spinebuster! Chaos runs off the ropes, hitting a lionsault. He rolls away, Crime Lord runs in and connects with a punt kick.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, Chaos goes onto the offensive by stomping down on the head of Blue Dragon. Crime Lord then drags Blue Dragon up to his feet, hitting a Fisherman’s suplex. Chaos heads up to the top rope...

MW: Spinal Tap!

Ref: 1..............2........Crime Lord breaks the pin!

Crime Lord drags up Chaos, throwing him away. He launches Blue Dragon against the ropes before clotheslining him down to the outside. Crime Lord spins around and Chaos connects with a head-scissors into an armbar hold. Crime Lord fights to his feet out of Chaos’ armbar, only to be hit with a sidekick to the chin. Chaos runs off the ropes going for a corkscrew neckbreaker but Crime Lord side-steps and Chaos falls to the mat. He gets to his feet quickly but Crime Lord hits a big belly to belly suplex, Chaos falls into the ropes...Crime Lord then runs in and hits a big boot...

RJ: Chaos showing his athleticism...

Chaos somehow lands on the apron. Crime Lord spins around and Chaos springboards off the top rope, connecting with a hurracanrana into a cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he stomps down repeatedly on Crime Lord, before stepping back. He launches Crime Lord into the corner, but Crimey uses his strength to force Chaos into the corner. Crime Lord runs in but Chaos counters with a pele kick, followed by a reverse crossbody!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Chaos goes to the outside and waits for Crime Lord before leaping off as he rises and hitting a hurracanrana! Crime Lord stumbles up straight into a running tornado DDT!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Chaos goes towards the top rope, but Crime Lord is up quicker than expected and he hits the ropes, causing Chaos to crotch himself. Crime Lord then puts Chaos into position for a powerbomb...

MW: What a show of strength!

Crime Lord lifts up Chaos, he sends him to the canvas with an STO. Chaos stumbles up and Crime Lord drives him into the canvas with a spinebuster. Crme Lord retreats to the corner...

RJ: Mafia Mow Down!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Chaos barely forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord puts him onto his shoulders for a running powerslam. Chaos drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT! He heads to the top rope, Rapture comes running out...

RJ: Damn it, ruining the match!

Rapture leaps onto the apron, shouting down Chaos. Crime Lord is up, he runs over but Chaos manages to avoid Crime Lord who boots Rapture, getting his leg caught on the top rope. Chaos dropkicks Rapture to the outside, Blue Dragon rolls into the ring...

MW: Roll up!

Ref: 1....................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Stolen it! Blue Dragon not involved in this whole match, but he gets the win!

MW: Fair play to him, if he keeps this up I might like him!

*The camera pans to the outside, where Crime Lord is looking down at Rapture. He is snarling, seemingly blaming Rapture for the defeat. He hauls him up, hitting a lock n load onto the steel steps.

RJ: Crime Lord seems to be taking down the Church from within, but all the fall out next week.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down