The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 18/8

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 18/8 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 18/8

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

*Rest in pieces blares out through the speakers and Lockdown goes to air with a VT package...

VO:They found themselves with their backs Against The Wall...

*Uryu and James McManus are shown brawling in their street fight, and then the camera shows Longinus fighting it out with Rapture for the Freeweight Title.

VO:Some could not break through the wall...

*McManus and Uryu are shown slumped on the canvas with the ref counting them out, Chaos defeating Chris Patricks and La Pulga Loco with Patricks looking to the sky in despair

VO:Where as others fought through and broke down the wall...

*Longinus is shown winning the Freeweight Title and Hero retaining the Undisputed Title.

*Lockdown then goes to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman and Welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW:I'm Michael Wire and that was my broadcast colleague RJ.What a show we have in store for you tonight folks as the fallout from 6CWF Against The Wall becomes clear tonight.

RJ:It will no doubt be a massive night, there is some tremendous singles matches lined up and in our Main Event four of 6WF's Champions will be on show.Let's get this show on the road;

*The crowd are then shown with their various signs:

"MANCHESTER LOVES YOU SAINT...WE HATE YOU"
"I COULDN'T THINK OF A WITTY SIGN"
"THE ONE HOUR RULE...RULES"
"BIRMINGHAM LOVES BD"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 18/8 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 18/8

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

*The action begins in the backstage area with Logan Kincade who is looking relaxed, he is approached by Blue Dragon and immediately he becomes less relaxed and stares at the former Hardcore Champion.

Logan Kincade:What you doing here Dragon? I just want to get this match over with tonight, looking at you now is bringing back the past, bringing back what I fought so hard to forget.

Blue Dragon:Logan,Logan,Logan.Please just calm down a second, I know that you want to forget that side of your life.I know that you want to move on, and so do I. I want bridges to be built between us man, those things that happened were in the past,you need to move on.You can see I have.

Logan Kincade:But how can I trust you Blue Dragon? Those stunts you used to pull, do you expect me to forget those?

Blue Dragon:No of course not but I am trying to help you.I know you want to move on from this, you don't want to be the super-hero anymore.And I can help you move on from that, I re-discovered myself through 6WF.But the main catalyst was the hardcore division, finding someone who you could focus your energies on, someone who brought out the best and worst in you.I'm just helping,can't we call a truce?

Logan Kincade:I'll see what happens tonight before I go around making truces with you Blue Dragon.But thank you for the advice.

*The two stare down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:21 pm

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have Logan Kincade squaring off against Blue Dragon. And as we just saw, there does seem to be some history between these two.

MW: Well I just hope it’s not nice, and Kincade wants to take Blue Dragon apart because otherwise I have absolutely no interest in this match whatsoever.

RJ: Well I think it’s going to be an interesting match, can’t wait to see how Kincade goes up against an opponent who has a lot more experience than him.

“Master of puppets” blares out through the speakers, and as the music fully kicks in Logan Kincade walks out, he strikes a super-hero pose before walking down to the ring slowly, sliding in.

RJ: One hell of a physical presence, will certainly be a match for Blue Dragon in terms of power.

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd give a huge cheer, Blue Dragon steps out and then pyrotechnics go off all around him. Blue Dragon raises his arm in the air before beating his chest. Blue Dragon jogs down the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of his fans on the way. Blue Dragon walks up the steps and gets into the ring as the crowd chant his name.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the match begins the crowd are cheering for both men, although the cheers for Dragon are much louder. The two slap hands and the lock up, Kincade forces Blue Dragon against the ropes only for the former hardcore champion to hit a lifting punch into the ribs. Kincade jolts back and Blue Dragon scoops him up and then slams him down hard to the canvas.

Blue Dragon stands over the top of Kincade waiting for him to rise before irish whipping him out across the arena, Blue Dragon attempts a snap powerslam which Kincade blocks before reversing with a hip toss. Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet and Kincade knocks him down with a running clothesline! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

The shoulder is forced up by Blue Dragon, Kincade quickly places him into a side armbar then drops a couple of knees down across the shoulder. Blue Dragon is dragged up by Kincade who throws another clothesline but Blue Dragon ducks underneath and this time he is able to execute the snap powerslam properly. The crowd cheer as Blue Dragon leaps to his feet and roars loudly.

MW: What an idiot! Does he think he’s a lion or something?

RJ: I think he’s just happy to have these fans on his side again after the partisan atmosphere he encountered on Sunday.

Blue Dragon drags up Kincade and hits him with a series of punches until Kincade falls back towards the corner. Blue Dragon then runs in and hits a stinger splash, Kincade falls forward and Dragon drills him to the canvas with a vertical DDT! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Logan Kincade drives his shoulder up off the canvas, Blue Dragon gives him no time to recover lifting him to his feet before whipping him out across the ring but Kincade counters with a leaping crossbody! He rolls away from Blue Dragon waiting for him to rise before running the ropes and hitting a flying uppercut, Blue Dragon falls back against the ropes and Kincade drags him forward before hitting a reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kincade gets to his feet quickly and he runs the ropes going for a leaping body splash but at the last moment Blue Dragon manages to get his knees up and Kincade rolls away in pain clutching at his abdomen. Blue Dragon slowly gets to his feet but it is before Kincade, who stumbles up and Blue Dragon runs across knocking him down with a spear!

RJ: What impact with the spear!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon is quickly back on the offence by lifting up Kincade and then placing him onto his shoulders for a running powerslam but Kincade manages to drop down the back of Blue Dragon and then pulls him down to the canvas with a reverse DDT! This time it is Kincade who makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

RJ: This kid is giving Blue Dragon one hell of a test, and I don’t think Blue Dragon was ready for it.

MW: Come on Kincade beat this idiot!

RJ: I thought you didn’t have an interest in this match Michael?

MW: That’s because I thought Kincade didn’t have a chance RJ, but now he could win it!

Logan Kincade gets to his feet and quickly goes to the top rope, waiting for Blue Dragon to rise before flying off going for a crossbody block, it connects but Dragon rolls through into a cover of his own.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Kincade just about kicks out, he drives to his feet and throws a big clothesline at Blue Dragon who ducks underneath, he hits a knee to the gut...DEATHNOTE!

MW: DAMN IT!

Ref: 1.................2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Blue Dragon gets to his feet in celebration, he helps up Logan Kincade after saluting the fans. He then shakes hands with Kincade and nods respectfully, with the crowd cheering for them both.

RJ: Good win for Blue Dragon, great way to start the show.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:27 pm

*The Saint is shown sat in a locker-room backstage, he has the European Title rested on a table in front of him when Scorpion walks into the room on his mobile.

Scorpion:Yes Jessica I'll tell him, just enjoy yourself with Hero...Sorry,Sorry I know you said don't say his name.

*Scorpion looks at the phone and sees Miss Jessica has hung up.

Saint:You can't still need a little pep talk from Jessica by now do you Scorpion? You're the freaking Hardcore Champion man, where's your dignity?

Scorpion:It wasn't a motivational chat or a pep talk actually Sainty...

Saint:Well it certainly wasn't phone sex was it Scorpion? By the time Lex had spent this much time with Jessica he'd already given her...sorry I forgot this is a family show.

Scorpion:She rang me so she could pass on a message to you, addressed to the both of us. She says that just because she is absent we don't have to stop doing our promotional work and we most definitely cannot lost tonight.

Saint:I have no intention of losing tonight.And promotional work? She doesn't get me any promotional work, she's too busy trying to turn you into a world champion yet has a bona fide Main Eventer staring her in the face!

Scorpion:Aw Is Sainty a little bit jealous of me?

Saint:I wouldn't say I'm jealous Scorpion, maybe I'm a little bit angry with the fact that she positioned you as Hardcore Champion knowing full well that I only need one belt to complete the grand slam and that is your title.And she would never let me have a match with you would she?

Scorpion:Of course not, she doesn't want you getting injured! But for now let's put these differences aside and show the COH that the SAS are now the dominant force in 6WF.

Saint:I think that's something we can both agree on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:28 pm

(The cameras go to the announcers at ringside.)

RJ: Ever since a discussion between himself and his agent was aired, the problems for James Eagle have just got worse and worse.

MW: I think it's becoming more and more apparent that someone is out to get him, but they aren't intending to make things easy for him in the mean time.

RJ: Let's show you this breaking clip of the latest attack on Eagle's continually growing instability.

(James Eagle steps into his office to find the desk completely rid of his belongings. He takes a quick step into the room, as the door shoots sharply behind him, before noticing the bolts snapped off the door. He scrambles around the room collecting the various objects left spread across the floor and attempts to restore them back to his desk.)

RJ: Mind game after mind game. Even with protection from his bodyguard, James makes it no secret that he feels just as unsafe with or without him.

MW: Whoever is behind these attacks is showing no remorse. They plan to make Eagle's life as difficult as possible. Someobody doesn't like him and this isn't some schoolgirl hatred, this is a real grudge. Will it ever come to an end?

RJ: I don't know, but you have to remember Eagle's confrontation with Uryu earlier this week. Surely, there is no other explanation to these attacks. Anyway, it looks like the match is about to get underway.

“Burn Burn” by The Lost Prophets fills the arena and the crowd boo as James Eagle struts out, he has a towel over his neck and looks really cocky. He is holding a briefcase and he walks up to some of the fans and opens it, showing them piles and piles of cash before snapping the briefcase shut and laughing. ‘The Golden One’ lays the briefcase by ring-side and slides underneath the bottom rope; he climbs up to the top rope and beats his chest.

“Those Who Fight Further” starts playing as Uryu slowly walks down to the ring, staring down Eagle. He springboards in and then salutes the fans, Eagle smirks.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Eagle and Uryu lock up, and James Eagle is quickly on the attack by placing Uryu into a front facelock and then pummeling down on his back with a series of clubbing blows. Uryu pushes Eagle back towards the ropes and then spins so he is against the ropes, he attempts to lift Eagle down to the outside but he lands on the apron. Uryu turns around and Eagle hits a punch to the head, Uryu stumbles back and Eagle springboards off the top rope into a missile dropkick! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Uryu forces the shoulder up off the canvas just after the 2 count, Eagle rises to his feet and grabs Uryu from behind in an attempt to execute an inverted suplex but Uryu spins out and then hits a Northern Lights suplex sending Eagle to the canvas. Eagle rises and Uryu runs towards him only for Eagle to lift a kick into the gut, followed by an uppercut then a running neckbreaker! Eagle doesn’t cover instead allowing Uryu to rise and this time he connects with the inverted suplex.

MW: Eagle has got a very unique style that mixes high-flying and power-based moves...

RJ: However, some have questioned how suitable his offence and mindset is to Hardcore matches.

MW: I think he’s just had some bad luck and is very much suited to Hardcore matches as he generally likes to cause pain, which is what you need in that division.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Eagle retreats backwards towards the ropes waiting for Uryu to rise before running off the ropes and attempting a leaping leg lariat but Uryu manages to avoid it, Eagle lands on his feet only to spin around straight into a roundhouse kick to the side of the head from Uryu! Eagle collapses down to the canvas and Uryu hits a spinning elbow drop before covering.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

The shoulder is driven up by James Eagle on this occassion, and Uryu drags Eagle back into the corner where he then boots away viciously on Eagle until the referee pulls him back. Eagle pulls himself up in the corner by using the ropes, Uryu listens patiently to the referee before sprinting across and hitting a shining wizard. He steps back allowing Eagle to stumble forward straight into a body-press gutbuster. Uryu makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: I think that if anyone is suited to the hardcore division, it’s Uryu!

MW: Well he’s certainly crazy enough to be in that division, some of the stunts on Sunday were incredibly stupid. Just lie the sort of thing Blue Dragon would do.

Uryu gets to his feet and waits for James eagle to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders and hitting a spinning fireman’s carry into an RKO! The crowd cheer as Uryu rolls to his feet, he doesn’t make the cover instead going to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting Star Leg Drop! Amazing move from Uryu!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

James Eagle gets the shoulder up, but the crowd are now right behind Uryu and cheering his name loudly as he drives up to his feet. He drags up Eagle and then leaps up Monkey Pressing him away towards the ropes. Eagle pulls himself up and Uryu runs at him going for a clothesline to knock him to the outside, Eagle blocks and then shows his power by T-Bone suplexing Uryu to the outside. He flexes his muscle to taunt the crowd.

Eagle then steps down to the outside where Uryu rises unsteadily and runs at James Eagle who flips him into the air before drilling him down on the hard floor with a gutwrench powerbomb! Eagle isn’t finished there, he lifts up Uryu and then launches him into the steel steps head-first. The crowd are booing as Eagle removes the steel steps and then lifts up Uryu, slamming him head-first into the steel ring pole. For good measure he then nails a German Suplex on the outside.

MW: Not Hardcore enough is he? I think Eagle is sending a message out here.

Eagle slides in and the crowd are booing loudly as the ref begins a count-out.

Ref: 1............2...........3.........4.........5...........6........7.........8.......9.............10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu is unable to answer the referee’s count and Eagle celebrates in the ring as the ref immediately goes to the outside to check on him.

MW: Eagle sent a message there, whilst still winning the match. He’s not just a tremendous competitor, he’s got brains as well.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:38 pm

*Danny McGraw is shown in his office, he is tapping away impatiently on his desk.Then his mobile rings...

McGraw:God damn it La Pulga what took you so long to pick? I'm gonna put you on speaker, these producers have turned this place into big brother...

La Pulga:Hey ese I'm sorry, just enjoying some down-time in Mexico City with some sexy senoritas!

McGraw:Look La Pulga,I paid for that damn holiday.You said you needed some rest and relaxation and I let you go even though you lost again at the weekened.You've promised me that next month at Destiny things will change,that you'll win.

La Pulga:Hey come on Danny you are stacking the odds against me man! You told me to try and get an arrangement with Chaos and I did, but then that back-stabber threw me to the curb at the first opportunity. And besides you're putting me in multi-man matches, can't you just give me a one on one with Hero and I'll show you what I can do.

McGraw:I would do that without a moment's hesitation La Pulga but the Board of Directors in 6CW are on the back of Walker, and I've already been told that If I try anything similar to help The Association both me and you will be out of this company...

*McGraw's office phone starts ringing, and the caller recognition says Alex Walker.

McGraw:Speak of the devil La Pulga,I've got Walker on the other line.I've got to go, make sure you're back next week.

*McGraw hangs up and gets on the phone to Walker.

McGraw:What is it y'all want Alex? I'm trying to run a show...

Walker:Well I've just had a very interesting phone call from your Board of Directors with a very interesting proposition, I'm not sure it is something you will want the cameras hearing though...Partner.

*McGraw ushers the camera man out, with the door slamming shut.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:45 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area with Big Al Lustley stood alongside Clarissa...

Clarissa:Big Al...

Lustley:Oh Clarissa damn it I LOVE it when you call me that name, you make me so...

Clarissa:Woah big boy, let's not be getting ideas ahead of your station.I'm just hear to ask you a few questions?

Lustley:Fine then Clarissa, but it'll be the biggest regret of your life.

Clarissa:How are you feeling after your loss at Against The Wall?

Lustley:Hey Clarissa I got no worries about that match.People know that I was the most impressive competitor of all in that match, I showed that I am truly Hardcore.Where as Eagle, well the less said about him the better.Was what he did today supposed to impress me Clarissa? Was it supposed to show he was Hardcore? Because it didn't work!

Clarissa:So from that I take it you intend to continue your pursuit of the Hardcore Title?

Lustley:You are damn right I do Clarissa!If I got a one on one chance against Scorpion, without James Eagle constantly getting in my way, I would beat him.Scorpion keeps getting lucky in that Eagle kept taking all the moves intened for him, but when it's one on one there's no hiding place, no alliances.Just a battle to the end, and that's where I'm best!

*Lustley smirks down the camera.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:47 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the evening up next here on Lockdown, and what a huge tag match this promises to be!

MW: The SAS vs The COH! Probably my two favourite teams in all of 6WF, I can’t wait.

RJ: Saint and Scorpion both had successful pay per view defences, however Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch lost out in the quest to bring the 6CW Tag Team Titles over to Lockdown.

“Rain Wizard” hits the speakers and Crime Lord walks out on to the ramp. The fans begin to boo furiously at the Church of Hero member as he kisses his ‘H’ pendant and struts down the ramp. He trash talks a few fans along the way before climbing into the ring and doing his final preparations.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck before walking down to the ring.He stares down his opponents before sliding into the ring.

MW: I know they will probably take a lot of criticism for their loss at 6CWF Carnage, but I don’t think it’s deserved. They went over to 6CW into the unknown and so nearly emerged with the tag team titles. Then they would have been heroes...

The glass shatter of Scorpion’s music is heard before ‘Monster’ blasts out and the crowd give a mixed reaction, but mainly boos. The Scorpion and The Saint step out together, both of them have their titles over their shoulders. The Saint and The Scorpion stride down the ramp ignoring the booing (and cheering) fans on the way, they step into the ring and raise their titles in the air.

RJ: Quite a different reaction to what The Saint encountered at his homecoming Pay Per View in Manchester, where Blue Dragon was nearly hounded out of the building such was the vociferous reception Saint received.

MW: I don’t think The Saint is all too bothered about these guys though, the Manchester crowd clearly knew what they were talking about.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Scorpion starts off in the ring with Crime Lord. Scorpion manages to gain a quick advantage, however Crime Lord soon forces Scorpion back into the centre of the ring and they break. They lock up again and this time Crime Lord does gain the advantage, driving Scorpion into the corner.

Crime Lord makes the tag to Marshall Murdoch, who steps into the ring quickly and the two boot away at the gut of Scorpion until the referee steps in. Crime Lord and Marshall then hit a snap double suplex before Crime Lord exits the ring. Murdoch makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Murdoch quickly makes the tag into Crime Lord who steps into the ring and picks up Scorpion from behind, he goes for a German Suplex which Scorpion blocks then counters with a snapmare. Scorpion runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick into the side of the head before covering...

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

This time it is Crime Lord’s turn to get the shoulder up, Scorpion drags up Crime Lord and then tries to whip him out across the ring into the ropes but Crime Lord is stronger and sends Scorpion hurtling into the ropes, he rebounds into the centre of the ring and goes for a leaping clothesline which Crime Lord counters with a spinebuster. He makes the cover.

MW: Even start to the match.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

The hardcore champion gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord quickly places him into a side headlock and then walks towards the corner and tags in Marshall Murdoch. Crime Lord shoves Scorpion towards Murdoch who hits a big roundhouse kick into the side followed by a running bulldog on the hardcore champion. He then lifts him up and Crime Lord steps in to hit a double gut-buster. Crime Lord then leaves the ring and Murdoch makes the pinfall.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Scorpion again drives the shoulder up, Murdoch is onto the offensive quickly by placing Scorpion into a seated rear waistlock. He drives a couple of knees into the back before hauling up Scorpion to a vertical base and hitting a German suplex. Murdoch releases the grip and rolls to his feet, Scorpion rises and runs at Murdoch who ducks under and scoops Scorpion onto his shoulders before hitting an Alabama slam! Again Marshall covers.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

The hardcore champion again gets the shoulder up, and again Murdoch immediately begins the attack by dragging him to the corner and tagging in Crime Lord. Murdoch whips Crime Lord into the corner so he has extra momentum on the stinger splash. Crime Lord allows Scorpion forward before hitting him with a Fisherman’s suplex, briding into the cover.

MW: Scorpion is showing some great resilience here.

RJ: However, he is being isolated by the Church of Hero. Scorpion really needs to try and get some offensive going, otherwise I can’t see the match lasting much longer.

Crime Lord drags up Scorpion and runs off the ropes knocking him down with an STO. He doesn’t make the cover instead dragging Scorpion up to his feet and booting him in the gut, he sets up for a powerbomb but Scorpion reverses with a hurracanrana!

Both men rise simultaneously, Scorpion manages to duck a clothesline from Crime Lord before driving him to the mat with an edge-o-matic. He runs the ropes and hits a people’s elbow before covering.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, with both he and Scorpion staying down. Then Scorpion kips to his feet and edges towards The Saint, and Crime Lord moves towards Murdoch.

MW: DOUBLE TAG!

The Saint enters the ring quickly and as Marshall steps through the ropes, the european champion nails him with a spear and immediately pummels away at him with a series of fists into the face until the ref drags him away. Murdoch rises to his feet only for The Saint to boot him in the stomach and hit an implant DDT!

Murdoch drives the shoulder up, and The Saint quickly drags Marshall up to his feet where he whips him out across the ring and then hits a Gorilla Press slam on the rebound to show his power! The Saint then runs the ropes and as Marshall rises he knocks him down with a running boot, The Saint covers once again.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

The Saint looks to slow the match down by placing Murdoch into a seated abdominal stretch, whilst hitting a couple of knees into the back. Eventually, Murdoch fights his way up to his feet and The Saint hits a pumphandle slam. The Saint then goes to the corner, and up to the top rope...

MW: CROSSBODY SPLASH!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Again Murdoch just about kicks out, The Saint gets to his feet quickly and drags up Murdoch and sets up for the RKO when suddenly the arena goes pitch black...

RJ: What’s going on?!

*A single spotlight shines upon the rafters where a masked figure is shown, he clicks his finger and the remaining lights return. Murdoch quickly shoves Saint away, he spins around straight into the Marshall Law!

Ref: 1..................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Murdoch gets a huge win here over the European Champion!

RJ: Oh come on Michael, that was one hell of an assist he got there from whoever is up in the rafters!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:52 pm

*Uryu is shown in the backstage area being checked over by the doctor.

Doctor:You know you really shouldn't have been competing tonight Uryu, who sanctioned you to compete?

Uryu:The doctor in Manchester, he said I was fine to compete and so was James McManus but it seems like he bottled it.

Doctor:I think he made quite the wise decision, and something you should have done as well Uryu.You were in no fit state to compete tonight.

Uryu:With all due respect Doc, you don't know what this means to me.What this rivalry means! McManus has run his mouth but he's never done it in the ring, he's never proved he's tougher.And I need to prove I'm tougher before I get the chance for revenge against Chaos!

McManus don't going into hiding,this isn't over yet.We're bound to meet again some point down the line, and when we do...I can't wait to beat you to hell and back!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:54 pm

*Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are celebrating their victory earlier in the night when they are approached by Clarissa.

Clarissa:Guys just a quick word if possible, do you know who was in the rafters?

Crime Lord:Of course we didn't know who it was Clarissa, Hero would have told us if he had something like this planned.

Clarissa:Well there's already plenty of rumours circulating on Twitter, some names being mentioned include Snake Eyes,TGA,Cassius Zhi even Hero's ex partner from Anarchy EZ Money.

Marshall Murdoch:We don't care who it is Clarissa.Anyone who wants to help the Church to remain the N01 in 6WF is more than welcome to join the establishment.But for now I'm just going to celebrate my victory over The Saint.

*Crime Lord and Murdoch barge past Clarissa.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:55 pm

RJ: More singles action up next here for you on Lockdown, as Big Al Lustley squares off against Jason Young.

MW: Although officially he lost, I don’t think anyone will forget the beating Young gave to Logan Kincade at Against The Wall, I think he should have been in the hardcore match instead of that useless lump Lustley.

RJ: I’d like to see you say that to his face Michael! I’m sure Lustley would oblige in showing you how Hardcore he is.

MW: I’ve seen the films RJ, and that’s definitely not my sort of thing!

“Inside the fire” hits and slowly, Jason Young walks out onto the ramp. He is holding his head, shaking it side to side. Some fans extent their hands but he ignores them, the crowd boo him loudly as he steps into the ring.

MW: The kid’s got attitude RJ, and I like that sort of thing. He’s single-minded, he doesn’t care what people think about him as long as he gets the job done.

The lights turn down a bit, and there is now a red tint to all the lights. “Kiss” by Prince starts to play and the crowd give a big cheer, Big Al Lustley swaggers out from behind the curtain, swinging his hips as he walks. He is holding a pair of handcuffs in his right hand, and he raises it in the air and the crowd give a big cheer. Al blows kisses to some of the ladies in the crowd, Lustley slithers under the bottom rope as he gets into the ring; he handcuffs one end of the handcuffs to the top rope and then climbs to the top rope raising his arms.

RJ: You know what I think your problem with Big Al is Michael?

MW: No, but go on enlighten me!

RJ: Your jealous of all the female attention he gets.

MW: God you really are stupid!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, Young bounces off the ropes warming himself up as the crowd cheer for Big Al. Lustley goes in for the lock-up but Young ducks underneath, he then leaps up and knocks Big Al down with a dropkick! Young runs off the ropes and hits a diving elbow down into the face. Young makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

The Fame Destroyer rises to his feet, and then stomps away on the right arm of Al Lustley. He places him into a side armbar, Lustley fights his way to a vertical base only for Young to smash Al’s right arm across his out-stretched knee. Lustley stumbles back into the ropes and Jason Young whips him across the ring, bounces off the opposite ropes and hits a flying shoulder block. Young allows Lustley to rise before driving him to the canvas with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Again Lustley gets the shoulder up, although it is a longer pinfall this time around. Young drags up Big Al and attempts to throw him down with a snap suplex, Al Blocks and then grabs Young by the hair and hits a knee into the head. Jason Young stumbles back against the ropes, Lustley whips him out across the ring and hits a knee into the gut followed by a snap, swinging neckbreaker. Lustley covers.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

RJ: Big Al finding his way back into the match, and I’m sure he’s hoping for a victory in this match to win back some momentum.

MW: He’s just had a lucky start, now he’s had a setback I expect him to slip back into doing rubbish films.

RJ: I think they’re good...

MW: Yes but they’re the only films you watch RJ!

Lustley waits for Jason Young to get to a vertical base before aiming a boot into the gut, Young blocks but Al reverses with an enzaguri kick. Young collapses to one knee and Lustley runs off the ropes and nails a running bulldog. Lustley covers.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Again Young gets the shoulder, Al Lustley lifts him up and then crashes a series of stiff backhand chops into the abdomen which force Young backwards into the corner. Lustley then follows these up with a running clothesline in the corner and Young slumps down.

RJ: Backdoor attention!

Lustley hits the stinkface then drags Young forwards, he covers.

Ref:1............2...........Kick out!

Young just about gets the shoulder up, Lustley is up to his feet quickly and waits for Young to rise before booting him in the gut setting up for the climax however Young fights his way out valiantly with a series of punches, upsetting the balance of Lustley who drops Young but he lands across the top rope. Lustley spins around and Young hits a flying dropkick!

Lustley stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a spinning roundhouse kick from Jason Young that rocks right into the chin. Lustley collapses to the canvas.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: Young now going well!

Jason Young has Big Al into a front facelock, he lifts him up and crashes a series of knees into the face before Lustley manages to shove him away. Young comes back off the ropes and Al is quick to go for the climax, Young rolls down the back.

RJ: backslide!

Ref: 1...................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Young rolls out of the ring quickly to celebrate as the fans boo loudly, and Al looks on angrily!

MW: Big win for Jason Young here tonight, hopefully that is the beginning of the end for the myth that is Big Al Lustley.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:01 pm

*The camera's return backstage where Perfect Jack is shown, he is approached by Christopher Patricks.The crowd cheer for both men as Patricks shakes the hand of Jack.

Patricks:Hey Jack just came to wish you luck tonight in our match, may the best man win.

Perfect Jack:Thanks Chris, and I'm sure they will.Can I just say I'm glad to see that you're staying on here in 6CWF.

Patricks:Well I couldn't give up on the dream could I Jack? What sort of example would I be setting if I gave up at the first hurdle...well it's not really the first hurdle but you know I'm trying to stay positive.I will win a world title in this company,I have to win a world title in this company.

Perfect Jack:Well when I get my re-match and win, I'll be damn sure to give you the first chance at my title belt.

Patricks:Woah,woah,woah!I appreciate the sentiment Jack but I really think that you should move back to the bottom of the pile.You've had your chance, and you didn't take it.Chaos has his chance and then that must mean that I am the next in line.

Perfect Jack:No Patricks it doesn't quite work like that.I out-wrestled you, Chaos and La Pulga last month to win the right to fight against Hero for the Undisputed Title and now after all that I have to start again?I don't think so Patricks, I will get my rematch I don't think anyone can deny that I gave Hero his closest match since being champion.

Patricks:Well we'll see who out-wrestles who tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:06 pm

*The camera's continue rolling in the backstage area where Hero is shown alongside Rapture in a locker-room.Rapture is sat at a desk, his head in his hands.

Hero:What's the problem Rapture?

Rapture:I can't believe that damn idiot Longinus managed to beat me at Against The Wall.I can't believe I let him get the better of me.

Hero:Rapture one must forget their failings
Think to the times when you beat Longinus consistently
And those times will return, hopefully tonight!

Rapture:But Hero what happened on Sunday was wrong.The Rapture was supposed to fall upon 6WF once again and this time it was supposed to rid us of that virus Longinus. But no, Longinus had to write a whole new chapter in this sinister story.

Hero:Yes but he shall regreat ever stepping into the ring with you the next time you two have a match.The Rapture has not stopped,it has merely been delayed.And that is no bad thing, the mental trauma that Longinus will be going through thinking about what you are going to do, thinking about the consequences of turning his back on the Church, you will be the deliverer of my vengance!

Rapture:I shall seek down Longinus and deliver the Church's vengance upon him! You speak wise words my lord, I thank you.

*Hero nods his head and blesses Rapture to loud boos.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm

The lights in the arena go down, before 'I am Perfection' blasts out from the speakers. Perfect Jack walks out to a thunderous reception and starts a quick jog down to the ring. He climbs up to the top rope to pose, sparking even louder cheers. The music fades out, as he drops down into the ring.

'Refuse/Resist' hits. There is a huge crowd pop as Chris Patricks appears at the top of the ramp. He too makes his way down to the ring with a fair pace, before sliding in under the bottom rope. The two popular superstars shake hands and go to lock in the centre of the ring.

Crowd: Lets go Patricks! Lets go Jacky!

RJ: Two loved superstars here, both of whom have a legitimate claim to be number one contender.

MW: Why? Jack lost to Hero on Sunday and Patricks once again showed why he's the nearly man. Neither of them have any kind of claim, never mind a legitimate one.

Perfect Jack takes early control of the match, taking Patricks down with a well executed hip toss. He rolls through and leans on the bottom rope for leverage. Jack offers a hand out to his opponent, which is immediately grabbed, as Patricks returns to his feet.

RJ: Great show of sportsmanship there from both competitors.

MW: Yeah, and that's going to win you so many matches... not.

The two men lock up once again and once again it is Perfect Jack taking his opponent to the mat. He hits a big snap suplex to his opponent and jumps to his feet to pose for the crowd. Jack returns to his opponent and locks in a rear armlock. Patricks makes no hesitation to wriggle away from the hold and grasp the bottom rope. The Perfect One is pulled away by the referee and quickly holds his arms up to apologise. Chris Patricks rises to his feet, but neglects to lock back up with his opponent. He is forced back into the corner, as Jack tries to make a move. Perfect Jack charges to the corner, but out of nowhere he is met with a huge super kick. Patricks goes for the pin.

Ref:
2......... Kickout!

Patricks drags the limp body of Perfect Jack to his feet, as another duelling chant breaks out.

Crowd: E-NIG-MA! PER-FECT JACK! E-NIG-MA!

Jack uses the chant for a bit of adrenalin and fights himself back into the match with a big right hand directed at Chris' cheek. Patricks returns an even bigger left, flooring the opponent in an instant. He taunts his opponent, as he starts to rise back to his feet.

RJ: Step-over heel kick! Jack is dazed!

Perfect Jack manages to remain on his feet, but stands groggy.

MW: German Suplex from Patricks... and a bridge!

Ref:
2..............Kickout!

MW: Patricks showing why he is the 'nearly man' once again.

He goes down for another cover, but is quickly pushed off by Perfect Jack. Patricks slams his opponent's shoulders to the canvas and hits a quick standing leg drop. His looks up to the ceiling and tries to get the fans to give him some more support.

RJ: Patricks looks like he wants to end this once and for all. He's going up!

MW: Is that a euphemism?

RJ: Sick man. Are you Beer?

MW: What?!

RJ: Nevermind!

Patricks climbs up to the top turnbuckle, taunts, and takes off.

RJ: Frog Splash!

MW: Countered. Knee to the sternum!

RJ: Jack is back in control.

Perfect Jack gets his knees up to block the splash. He quickly lifts up Patricks and hits a perfectly placed drop kick to his opponent's chest. Jack follows up with another strong suplex.

MW: He's going to wrap it up.

Jack signals for a perfect plex, but hesitates at first. He eventually lifts Patricks up, only to place him back down on his feet.

RJ: What's he doing?

MW: Punishing I hope.

Jack hits a backhand chop to the chest of Chris, followed by an axe handle to his shoulder. Patricks stumbles back. Jack stays still, waiting for his opponent to lock eyes on his. After a short wait, the perfect one charges at his opponent, but finds it dodged.

MW: Patricks steps aside. Up goes Jack!

RJ: Is that a euphemism?

MW: Shut up you hypocrite! Enigma bomb!

Chris Patricks hits a quick gut kick, before rolling Jack up in the air and slamming him back down to the canvas.

Ref:
3 !!!

RJ: It's all over. Patricks picks up what could be a vital win in causing him to make another step up the ladder. Not such a 'nearly man' now, is he Michael?

MW: Pfffft. He still doesn't cut it. One of them had to win today, so one mediocre star against another doesn't really count as anything big.

RJ: Up next, we have a huge main event!

*Commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break in the backstage area once more, this time James Eagle is shown stood outside the office of Danny McGraw.He knocks and eventually the door is opened.

McGraw:Ah James,look I can't talk right now...

Eagle:Oh I think you can Danny, if you remember the little arrangement we had from a couple of weeks ago.Remember that briefcase that I handed over, remember what you agreed to...

McGraw:I suppose you better come in...

*McGraw shows Eagle in, he sits down at the desk of McGraw.

McGraw:So what is it you want exactly Eagle? I gave you that Hardcore Title match, it wasn't my fault you lost.

Eagle:I understand that Danny.But you don't seem to understand that deal we made.You see I handed over the cash with the intention of becoming Hardcore Champion.Now I didn't win the belt...So I want the cash back.

McGraw:erm...well...err...I am afraid that isn't possible.The cash has already been erm...accounted for.

Eagle:Well then,we have a problem don't we McGraw.Now I know a way to resolve this problem, you see if I get another shot at the Hardcore Title.This time by myself and I win, that money is yours.How does that sound?

McGraw:That's fine with me James, good luck at Destiny in your match...

Eagle:Hey who said anything about waiting that long? I'm having my hardcore title match, let's think about this...NEXT WEEK!Goodbye Danny,it's been a pleasure doing business with you!

*Eagle gets up and leaves the room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl...

MW: And it is now time for our MAIN EVENT! And what a match-up this promises to be RJ.

RJ: Sure does Michael, the newly crowned freeweight Champion Longinus teams with the tag team champions the Soldiers of Fortune in a massive 6 man tag team match.

MW: And the opposing side are no slouches, with former Freeweight Champion Rapture, teaming with his god and current undisputed champion Hero, and the third member is the man who at Against The Wall earned the right to be the N01 contender to that title.

RJ: Will certainly be interesting to see how well they co-operate.

“Remember the Name" by Fort Minor booms out through the speakers and the Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen.Pyros explode all along the stage,blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as the masked superstars Angelo Anneire and Castiguer. They pose at the top of the ramp before walking down the ramp as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers desk they slide into the ring, they leap up and salute the fans holding their tag team titles.

RJ: Another impressive defence from these two at Against The Wall, even you have to say Michael they really are a great team.

MW: It wasn’t the Church they had to face though was it?

“Fight Song” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus sprints out onto the ramp wearing the freeweight title. He stretches out his arms and pyro’s go off at the top of the ramp, he then tags the fans hands on the way down.

MW: Longinus somehow fluked a victory over Rapture at Against The Wall.

RJ: Oh come on Michael, you know it wasn’t a fluke! He didn’t pull any dirty tricks like Rapture did to win the belt in the first place. He pinned him 1.2.3!

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

MW: What a competitor this man is, as shown by his tremendous win at Against The Wall. He had the know-how and the street-smart to get the pinfall, taking advantage of a slight distraction.

RJ: Do you think he can beat Hero?

MW: He’s the man most similar to Hero in this company, and for that reason I believe it’s possible.

The crowd descend into boos as "God Gonna Cut You Down" roars out and the boos begin as a hooded figure walks out through the mist.They kiss a pendant on their chest and then raise their arms in the air as a jet of pyros explode...Rapture walks down the ramp slowly, he walks around the outside of the ring before taking away his hood and staring straight at Longinus and then stepping into the ring. He stares down Chaos uneasily.

MW: Rapture will be going out tonight to prove that Longinus’ win was a fluke and that he deserves a rematch whenever the hell he wants. Get on your feet RJ!

“Here comes the king” hits and the lights in the arena fade to black, the crowd are booing loudly as a single feather drops from the air. A spotlight begins panning the arena stopping in the rafters where Hero is shown attached to a zip-wire. He stands tall momentarily before zip-wiring down to the ring, he lands in the centre of the ring arms outstretched, title belt around his waist. He unhooks himself from the Zip-Wire and climbs to the top rope to mock the fans.

MW: Applaud this great man, our champion, a God!

RJ: Oh I think I’m going to be sick over this love-in, can’t you get a room of your own to spout this crap? I loved it when you were in the Wire Well!

*The two sides stare each other down as the bell rings to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two teams break off and it’s Rapture to start off in the ring against Castiguer. The two men lock up and Rapture’s power gives him an advantage pushing Castiguer back, however he places his body between 2nd and 3rd ropes to force the break. Castiguer then moves forward and Rapture attempts to whips him across the ring, Castiguer reverses sending him into the ropes but Rapture springboards back into a reverse DDT!

MW: Rapture pulling out all the stops already!

Rapture doesn’t make the cover, instead running the ropes and hitting a rolling thunder down onto Castiguer. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

The tag team champion kicks out, Rapture immediately stomps away on Castiguer who edges towards the corner. He pulls himself up and Rapture goes for a clothesline, Castiguer side-steps and then hits a series of kicks into the back. He then leaps up and hits a backcracker! Castiguer makes the cover.

This time it is Rapture who gets the shoulder up, Castiguer lifts up the former Freeweight Champion and hits a Yakuza kick to the gut. Rapture keels over and Castiguer lifts him into the air for a powerbomb but Rapture starts to punch his way out, Castiguer somehow counters by dropping Rapture backwards and he crashes to the canvas face-first. Castiguer then runs the ropes and hits a Lionsault!

RJ: Impressive work so far from Castiguer, mixing power and agility.

Castiguer is up to his feet and quickly tags in Longinus. The crowd cheer and chant his name Longinus then drops a couple of elbows down into the chest before rolling away waiting for Rapture to rise. When the COH member does get to his feet, he goes to lift him for a powerslam but Rapture elbows out, he lifts Longinus up onto his shoulders for a powerslam of his own but Longinus drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

The Atheist gets up to his feet and stomps away on the back before stepping away, he waits for Rapture to rise before driving him down with a backbreaker. Rapture leaps up to his feet groggily and Longinus lifts a boot into the stomach before running off the ropes and nailing a running neckbreaker. Again Longinus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Longinus drags Rapture back towards the corner where the tag is made to Angelo Anneire. The Tag Team champion steps into the ring and thrusts Rapture into the corner by the throat. Longinus takes advantage of the numbers game by punching away at the gut of Rapture until he is forced to leave the ring.

Anneire lifts Rapture onto his shoulders before running and dropping him to the canvas with a Samoan Drop! He makes the cover!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Rapture being dominated in this match so far.

MW: He’s showing some great determination in pulling through though, they won’t be able to continue this momentum I am sure of it.

Angelo Anneire drives up to a vertical base and then stomps away on the back before returning to the floor where he sits Rapture up before placing him into a seated full nelson. Slowly, Rapture gets to his feet only for Anneire to drill him to the mat with a Full Nelson Slam. Anneire lifts up Rapture, he tags in Castiguer before placing Rapture onto his shoulder in an electric chair position. Castiguer flies off the top rope nailing a flying clothesline.

Ref: 1...........2.......Chaos breaks the pinfall!

Chaos breaks the pin and scurries out, Longinus attempts to get into the ring and the ref is forced to shove him back. Castiguer rises and runs the ropes but with the ref distracted, Hero hits a vicious boot into the back of Castiguer’s head and he slumps down. Rapture slowly edges towards the corner and makes the tag to Hero.

Hero drags up Castiguer, he whips him out across the ring and leaps up connecting with a hurracanrana that sends Castiuger spinning towards the corner. Hero sprints over goes for a shining wizard which connects. Hero leaps back and Castiguer falls forward straight into the Hero Sidekick!

MW: Hero had yet another successful defence at Against The Wall and remains the only man in the history of 6WF to be the Undisputed Champion. Can anyone beat him?

RJ: Well Chaos is the next man who gets to try.

Hero immediately rolls Castiguer onto his front, he stomps away on the back repeatedly before stopping. He then holds the arms of Castiguer and drags them back before hitting the Hero Stomp three times in quick succession with the crowd’s boos getting louder with each and every one. Hero then goes to the top rope and hits a stomp down across the throat. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hero rises to his feet and tags in his disciple Rapture who is now recovered.

RJ: It seems to me that the Church of Hero are purposefully avoiding Chaos.

MW: Can you blame them RJ? I mean like Chaos as much as the next guy but he’s now invaded their territory so to speak.

Rapture stands over Castiguer waiting for him to rise before lifting a knee up into the stomach, Rapture then bounces off the ropes nailing a leaping leg lariat! He doesn’t cover instead allowing one half of the tag team champions to rise before hitting a 2nd leg lariat. Again he doesn’t cover, with Castiguer stumbling to his feet to be met with a release T-Bone suplex! Rapture drags him to the centre of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Yet again Castiguer gets the shoulder up, but Rapture quickly goes on the offensive by dragging him up to his feet. Castiguer stuns him with a stiff European Uppercut and he then whips him towards the corner but Rapture uses the ropes to counter with a whisper in the wind.

MW: Supreme athletic ability!

Rapture makes the tag into Chaos, who steps into the ring slowly. He then methodically stomps away at Castiguer until the referee drags him away. Chaos then attempts to whip Castiguer to the corner, Castiguer blocks and pulls Chaos back in going for a forearm smash which is ducked, Chaos hits a pele kick on Castiguer. He spins around and Castiguer stumbles towards him and Chaos hits a double A spinebuster.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet and viciously stomps away once more on Castiguer, he drags him to the corner and then Chaos goes to the opposite corner.

RJ: God damn it what’s he thinking here...

MW: COAST TO COAST!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Castiguer again gets the shoulder up, Chaos stumbles back and Hero makes a blind tag. Hero lifts up Castiguer, he drop toe holds him onto the 2nd rope and then hits a 619. He leaps up and goes for a springboard hurracanrana which Castiguer counters with a powerbomb!

RJ: Boy he needed it!

He slumps down into the cover.

The undisputed champion gets the shoulder up. Castiguer slowly rises to his feet and waits for Hero to rise before booting him in the stomach, he places him onto his shoulders and then hits a running Green Bay Plunge! Again the tag team champion hooks the leg...

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Castiguer again gets to his feet slowly, bringing Hero with him. He hits one suplex...a 2nd suplex...

RJ: 3 Amigo’s suplex...450 SPLASH!

Ref: 1.................2.................Rapture breaks the pinfall!

The former freeweight champion just about makes the save, only for the current champion Longinus to come sprinting into the ring and nail a spear on Rapture sending both men down to the outside.

MW: Both men need a tag.

Castiguer is the first to stir, getting closer to tag partner Anneire whilst Hero slowly shuffles towards Chaos...

RJ: Hero’s going to get the tag...NO!

Chaos drops down off the apron, Hero looks up pleadingly and Chaos just smiles. He walks round to the commentary desk and grabs a headset.

Chaos: Tag to Anneire...Fortune Teller...OUCH that’s going to hurt Hero...Again Anneire...oh you coward!

Ref: 1...............2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Angelo Anneire wins...

Chaos: Shut the hell up RJ, get me a mic!

*Chaos is handed a mic, he slides into the ring. He shoves Anneire away as the ref holds his arms aloft, he leans over Hero.

Chaos: Hey Hero...bet you weren’t expecting that were you? You had a two on one advantage, yet I outsmarted you both. And I guess you aren’t expecting this next announcement either...next week in the Lockdown Main Event it’s going to be Hero vs Chaos for the UNDISPUTED TITLE!

*Chaos stands over Hero as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down