The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 06/10/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 06/10/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 06/10/11

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Lockdown goes live to air from a full house inside the Birmingham Bowl. "Rest in pieces" is roaring out through the speakers with jets of pyro's exploding off at the top of the ramp.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to 6CWF Lockdown, broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I'm RJ and I will be taking you through the action with my broadcast partner Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of you watching from your homes. What a fantastic show we have in store for you tonight, with some massive tag team and singles matches.

RJ:Payback is only a couple of weeks away, but as of yet we know just as much about the match card for the Pay Per View as you do, absolutely nothing.I'm sure we will find out tonight some of the stars who will be appearing at Payback!

*A series of signs in the crowd are shown;

"HERO CAN ONLY GO 10 SECONDS"
"ANGELO'S MY HERO!"
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DRAGON"
"JESSICA WANTS PATRICKS"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 06/10/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 06/10/11

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Match 1
The Dragon/Big Al Lustley vs La Pulga Loco/John Marx

RJ: Our first match of this evening is a tag team match...

MW: The association pairing of John Marx and La Pulga Loco team up to take on Big Al Lustley and The Dragon.

RJ: Dragon is a certainly a gifted athlete, but I’m not sure how well he work with someone so erm unique as Big Al.

MW: Unique? The man’s a freak!

“Papi Chulo” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as La Pulga runs out onto the ramp as pyro’s go off around him. He then heads slowly to the ring before climbing up the steps and through the middle rope, he then flips the bird at the crowd.

“Paint It Black” blasts out the speakers as John Marx enters the arena to shower of boos from the crowd. Marx stands at the top of the ramp, shaking his head at the fans who boo him. He walks down the ramp and does the same before entering the ring and preparing himself for the match. He and LPL share an uneasy handshake.

RJ: Certainly not a great working relationship between these two!

MW: What do you expect RJ? Both men are ambitious individuals, they are both trying to compete for the attention of Danny McGraw.

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope.

RJ: That’s just one example of the athleticism Dragon has, and that style is always going to adhere you to these fans.

Suddenly, the lights get dimmer, before turning slightly red, lighting the whole arena in the colour of love. 'Kiss' starts to play and the crowd erupt with cheers for their loved-up superstar. Big Al Lustley swaggers out from behind the curtain, swinging his hips as he walks. In his right hand are a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, which he duly raises in the air for another big pop. As Lustley begins to swagger down the ramp, he blows kisses into the crowd and even gives a kiss to the cheek of a lady at the barrier. He slithers under the bottom rope, before heading to his corner and climbing to the top. He lifts both arms in the air withthe handcuffs handing from his left hand, which draws another huge reaction from his fans. He drops back down into the ring and locks one end of the handcuffs to the turnbuckle, before adjusting his elbow pads slightly. The Dragon stares at him with a confused look on his face.

MW: Don’t worry Dragon, we all think he’s a freak too!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Big Al starts off in the ring with La Pulga Loco. The two men lock up and Lustley is able to force La Pulga back into the corner where he hits with a vicious open-hand chop on the chest. He then switches to backhand chops before throwing LPL down to the mat out of the corner. The Mexican star rises to his feet and Big Al bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping clothesline. He follows this up with a running big splash!

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Big Al lifts up La Pulga off the canvas, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a spinebuster. La Pulga stumbles to his feet and Al hits a knee to the head followed by a neckbreaker! He then makes the tag to The Dragon and the crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: He’s already built quite the following here in 6CWF!

La Pulga rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up and Dragon runs in and hits a dropsault, landing on his feet in front of La Pulga. He drags him forward and goes for a DDT, but La Pulga blocks and then counters with a brainbuster! Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Dragon powers out, La Pulga gets to his feet and quickly goes on the attack with a series of vicious stomps down on the head. Eventually La Pulga relents and waits for Dragon to rise before going for an Irish Whip, Dragon sends LPL into the ropes instead but he counters with a wheelbarrow bulldog. Dragon stumbles to his feet and LPL knocks him down with a running clothesline, followed by a standing moonsault!

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

La Pulga is up and he drags Dragon with him, he grabs him by the waist and then runs into the corner, he tries for a Chaos Theory suplex but is tagged by John Marx who steps into the ring. Marx steps in and hits a knee lift on Dragon in the corner, he allows the Japanese star forward before putting him on his shoulders and nailing a powerslam. He doesn’t cover, lifting up Dragon and hitting a 2nd powerslam.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

MW: Association now fully in command, if not on the same wavelength.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Marx gets to his feet, he then stomps away on the back of The Dragon repeatedly before placing him into a full nelson , whilst the japanese star is still grounded. He hits a couple of knees into the back before finally lifting him to his feet and hitting a Full Nelson slam. Marx stumbles back with the force imparted, and this time La Pulga gets the blind tag.

He is straight up to the top rope where he hits a frog splash.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Tremendous resilience from Dragon, but I just can’t see him holding out.

La Pulga gets to his feet, he drags Dragon with him and goes for a windmill kick but Dragon ducks underneath it, he then hits a high knee. La Pulga rises and Dragon hits a standing dropkick. La Pulga rises again and Dragon hits a RKO!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Dragon is up and he swan dives to the corner to tag in Big Al. La Pulga stumbles to his feet and walks into a big DDT. Al drags him to the corner and hits a dropkick, LPL slumps down and Lustley follows up with the backdoor attention!

MW: That is disgusting!

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

La Pulga barely kicks out, Lustley drags him up and boots him in the gut before hitting the Money Shot. He picks up LPL, tags in The Dragon who goes up top...

RJ: DRAGONS DEN!

Ref: 1.............................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As soon as the bell rings, John Marx sprints in and hits a sickening boot to the skull of Dragon who slumps to the canvas. Lustley tries to get in the ring but Marx takes him out with a clothesline from hell.

MW: They may have lost the match, but Marx has certainly made an impression!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:12 pm

*The action goes into the backstage area with Uryu and Logan Kincade stood alongside each other in the backstage area. They high five and the crowd cheer as Logan grabs a mic.

Logan Kincade:Should this work? No I don't think it should to be honest. You couldn't meet two more different guys, Uryu's quite sane whilst I am crazy! Uryu is experienced but I'm a newcomer. Yet somehow it just clicked, this team works.

Uryu:This team work Logan because we are both driven individuals, we want to achieve everything that we can in 6WF and this tag team is beneficial in pushing us both forwad.Look at Lex Hart and Perfect Jack, they started off as a team and both became world champions.

Logan Kincade:But the main reason this team works is a respect between us. It's not a manufactured respect like the French Connection or McManus and Young have, we've fought it out in the middle of the ring. I know that Uryu will put his body on the line for this team, and I will do the same.

Uryu:And another reason why I decided to join up with Logan as it gives me another chance to get one over on James McManus. Logan hates him just as much as I do, in fact last week we had to toss a coin to decide who got to beat him up the most!

*The crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm

*John Marx and La Pulga Loco are shown arguing down the corridor. Both men turn into the office of Danny McGraw and shove their way towards the desk.

La Pulga:Did you see that ese? Eh did you see it?

McGraw:I saw you getting pinned by The Dragon...AGAIN! I can't keep tolerating this mediocrity La Pulga, you need to start stepping things up a little bit otherwise Marx will be the only man representing me.

*Marx smiles and La Pulga is clearly seething.

La Pulga:Look homes, me and you go way further back than this fool. And in case you didn't notice, Marx could have easily saved that match but he decided not to, he let me get pinned and then took out Dragon and Lustley!Why wasn't he working as a team?

Marx:You blind-tagged me, what do you expect?

La Pulga:You blind-tagged me first you idiot!

*Marx and La Pulga get right in the face of each other.

McGraw:SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! Now listen here, I couldn't care less about your domestic issues.All I care about is my reputation, you see Walker in 6CW.He and Genesis demand respect, you two don't.Keep getting beaten by The Dragon. So at Payback, you have a chance to change that. I want that Japanese idiot to fear us.

So he will face...The Herald John Marx at Payback.La Pulga you will be in Marx's corner, watch his back.Now get out of my way, I've got somethings to sort out.

*McGraw barges out past Marx and La Pulga LOco, leaving them staring each other down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Match 2
The French Connection vs Logan Kincade/Uryu Ishida

RJ: Welcome back everyone up next we should have a good tag team match up with The French connection which is Edan Ekram the season one winner of 6ng and the French phenom which is Jerome Dubois v Uryu Ishida and he is partner Logan Kincade, Still along side me is the one and only Michael Wire.

MW: Thanks RJ, I love tag team matches and this one should be great with two very good teams who are gonna have a real go with each other.

Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hits and the crowd gives a decent reception for Uryu Ishida as Runs to ring, slides in and waits for his partner by laying on the top rope in a corner.

MW: Look at that laying down on the top rope such arrogant's from this young man.

Suddenly Master of Puppets by Metallica hit's and the crowd cheer as Logan Kincade walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in the ring and waits for the French connection to come to the ring.

suddenly Elements of Life by Tiesto hit's and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... Ekram. As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leap frogging over the ropes to land in the ring. He soaks up the cheers before turning to the ramp to wait for the his partner to join him.

Then there's a huge reception when The bell from Aerodynamics starts (rings three) then la resistance plays out come Dubois, With a blue Cape with his hood on. Wearing a mask with the French flag on it. (the mask he was using to attack The Saint. The Colour Red on the mask was painted with The Saints blood.) He wears White tights and Red boots.

RJ: Kincade and Ekram are in the ring with there respective partners on the out side on standing on the apron, Lets get this match under way.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Kincade and Ekram go to lock up but Ekram then kick's Kincade in the stomach, Then Irish whips him on to the ropes and hit's Kincade with a huge clothesline, Ekram lift's up Kincade and body slam's him to the mat, Ekram then then Irish whips Kincade to the corner of the ring then does a running knee and then a running DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

Both men stand up and then Kincade does a standing drop kick to the chin of Ekram, Then runs the ropes and does a flying moon song which connects and Kincade then goes for the cover.

Kick out.

RJ: Both men off to a flyer here, Fast paced action here.

Both men again get to there feet and this time Ekram kick's Kincade in the stomach and goes for a neck breaker and then drives an elbow to the chest of Kincade, Ekram drags Kincade over to the corner and gets the tag in from Dubois,The crowd cheer as Dubios pick's up Kincade and Powerslam's him to the mat and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

MW: Kincade in real trouble, Needs to get the tag in and fast.

Dubois then body slams Kincade and then climbs up to the top rope and does a 360 spin leg Drop but Kincade rolls out of the way and the ref starts to count to ten.

RJ: Both men need to tag or this one is gonna be a draw.

Both men are crawling slowly to there partners who have both got there arm's stretched out as far as they can go, The crowd are cheering as both men dive to there partners at the same time Ekram an Ishida then start to throw punch's at one and other Ishida starts to get the upper hand and then starts to chop on the chest of Ekram.

Crowd: Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishida then runs up the top turn buckle and then jumps high in the air and kick's Ekram in the face and Ekram falls to the floor and Ishida goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

MW: Great athleticism from Uryu, Nearly got a 3 count there.

The crowd are doing the this is awesome chant as Ishida then lift's up Ekram and plant's him to the mat with a hard DDT and then does a standing moon song and goes for another cover.

Kick out.....

MW: Both teams putting there body's on the line and the crowd are just loving it.

Ishida the Irish whips Ekram and then goes for a Clothesline but Ekram then ducks the clothesline and bounces of the ropes and does a spear as both men crash to the floor as the crowd are on there feet cheering for both men.

They both crawl slowly to there partners and get the tag in Dubois and Kincade start punching each other and Dubois starts to get the upper hand a then knees Kincade in the stomach and then smash's his elbow in the back and then crash's to the mat, Dubois then does a leg drop to the back of the head of Kincade and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: what do these two great teams have to do to finish each other off.

Dubois then picks up Kincade and throws him in to the steel ring post shoulder first, Kincade then falls on to the mat holding his shoulder, Dubois gabs his arm and pulls it hard round the back of Kincade and the ref is asking Kincade if he wants to quite.

Kincade then stomps his feet on the mat and then the crowd join in to give him some encouragement to get to his, Kincade then stands up and then starts to punch Dubois in the stomach and Dubois then lets go of Kincade's arm, Kincade then does a Super Kick and both men crash to the mat.

RJ: Were do they get it from, What a kick, Both men down so they need to tag in there partners.

MW: Even I'm impressed with tag team stuff, Told you it was gonna be good.

Both men start to stir and help each other to there feet, Dubois goes for a punch, Kincade blocks and hits one of his own, Dubois goes for another punch, Kincade block's and again hits one of his own, Then another and another then connect's with a huge clothesline and then goes for a cover.

Kick out........

Dubois kick's out and does a standing drop kick on to Kincade which sends him flying through the ropes and on to the floor on the out side of the ring, Kincade then stands up a little groggy on the out side and Dubois runs the ropes and does a suicide dive through the middle rope on top of Kincade as the crowd are going wild.

MW: These guys are just crazy, suicide dive through the middle rope, Unbelievable.

Dubois then stands up and holds one arm in the air and then rolls Kincade back in the ring and Dubois rolls in after him and then gets a tag from Ekram who then starts to stomp on Kincade and then drives an elbow to the chest of Kincade, Ekram then points to the top rope as the crowd are going wild and then climbs the to the top rope and fly's high in the air and does a Senton Bomb and then goes for the cover, Ishida then runs at Ekram but Dubois comes running and clotheslines Ishida over the top rope.

MW: They Did it, The French connection beat Logan Kincade and Uryu Ishida in a hard fort battle.

Ring Announcer: And the winner via one fall is

Jerome Dubois and Edan Ekrammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elements of Life by Tiesto hit's and both men's arms are raised in the air by the ref and the crowd are going wild as they look down on the broken body of Kincade.

RJ: What a fight that was, The French connection wins, Kincade and Ishida put on a great fight but on the night The French connection was just too good for them, Don't go any were as we will have more action after this short break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 pm

*The camera's roll into the backstage area where The Saint is shown in the locker-room of Miss Jessica. He is sat waiting patiently, she walks through the door. She has a tight fitting SAS shirt and short skirt on, with her hair tied up in a tight bow.

Jessica:Like Sainty, what you waiting for? Scorpy has a match in a minute, you should be preparing for this match.

Saint:Hmm I suppose you're right Jessica, but you haven't exactly been doing your duties recently have you?

Jessica:I don't know what you're talking about Sainty, I'm always looking out for the SAS, getting you opportunities and title shots.

Saint:Really Jessica? Do you seriously believe those words coming out of your mouth? I've been watching you for the past few weeks...

Jessica:That's like totally stalker-ish Sainty, it's a bit like that freak Chaos.He should know his league, even Clarissa turned him down.

Saint:I don't care about Chaos, Jessica! I've been watching you these past few weeks. Let me try and remember what you've done.Went to 6CW and flirted with Dicey Reilly AND Keith Leone yet were unsuccessful in adding to the SAS.Then you were flirting with Patricks this week in 6WF.

Jessica:Ahh Sainty, why didn't you say if you were a bit jealous? That's it isn't it? You're jealous that I'm not paying you enough attention. Sainty you know how to get my attention don't you? I came to because you were at the peak of your strength, you were powerful Sainty.Big,Strong...

*She giggles to herself, and unties her hair.

Jessica:But recently you've not been the same.I thrive on the power, I am the greatest honey, knockout, diva in history. I can't have any old person in my arm, I need guys who will get the job done Sainty.Guys with prestige and power, guys who know what I can do. Like you used to be Sainty.Don't you remember those good times...

*She bites her lip seductively...

Jessica:That's because you were a man then, you struck fear into everyone.

Saint:I don't think you're listening to me. If you want someone with power and prestige so badly, why are you wasting your time with those idiots? You know at my best I can provide all these things and more. But I need the opportunity Jessica. And I have just the idea in mind.

Hero is the only man to be the Grand Slam Champion. But you, being the greatest manager in history, will know that I am one title away from the Grand Slam myself. The Hardcore Title! And I've beaten James Eagle last week, it can't be that hard for you to arrange that? I don't think it would even need some special favours from the BOD.

Jessica:You know Scorpy has his eyes on that title Sainty...

Saint:Well let us fight for it then! I don't mind sharing the lime-light with Scorpy, in fact it would do him the world of good to wrestle me, he could experience history.

Jessica:I shall see what I can do Sainty...

*She smiles manipulatively and Saint looks happier now.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area where Clarissa is shown...

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guests at this time...Clarke James and Angelo Anneire.

*Crowd cheer loudly

Clarissa:So guys, I'm guessing you two have got along quite well with each other?

*Both men smile...

Angelo:Well you could say we have some common enemies Clarissa!

Clarissa:Ok in all seriousness, can I have your thoughts on the Church of Hero please guys?

Clarke James:Clarissa, how long have you got for us to talk? Both of us have had our livelihoods nearly crushed by the Church.They tried to end my career, they ended Castiguer's career. The Church see themselves as this entity that can walk around this place thinking they can do what they want.

And for a while they have been able to do so for there has been no opposition to them.There has been some murmurings but there has never been any sort of collective or organisation to the process, there has never been a purpose to it. And this is why the Church have been able to quash any challengers to them.

Now there is a purpose.Me and Angelo we are have grievances, we have an anger built up inside us. The same can be said of Longinus. The Church have taken things to far with all of us.They've gone beyond the ring, and taken it into the real world. And they aren't going to like it now we are ready to bring them down.

We aren't just doing this for ourselves.We are doing it for Castiguer, we are doing it for Longinus' girfriend and his brothers. We are doing it for the fans...we are doing it for the Church. You heard me right, we are doing it for the Church.Rapture, Crime Lord, Marshall this is for you. You've all been brain-washed by Hero, you're all under his control, you are nothing more than his little play-toys.We will save you!

Clarissa:And Angelo, have you been shocked by the violence of the Church?

Angelo:Not shocked, but caught by suprise I will admit. I didn't think they had the balls to try and take me out as soon as they took out Castiguer, but they tried it. However, for someone who is supposedly to be Omniscient,Hero isn't doing a very good job of showing it.

He should have known that these actions have re-lit something inside me.Violence was me and I was violence. It inhabited me and it devoured my soul until I became nothing but a ranger of destruction. I am not proud of some of the actions I have taken and yet without them I wouldn't be half of what I am today.My actions led me to a situation that got me seriously hurt, it sucked away my desire and extinguished my flame for fighting.I've seen a lot worse than what the Church have done, I've done lot worse than the Church.

And that attitude is returning.I will not settle until the Church have crumbled at my feet. Behind my mask hides a past, behind this mask hides some things I am not proud of, but it also hides things that I thought you would know, behind this mask is my true self.And soon enough, that will return to destroy the Church.

Clarke James:I like this guy!

*James and Anneire slap hands as the crowd pop.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Match 3
Denzel W/ James Eagle vs Scorpion W/ The Saint

RJ: Our first singles match of the evening up next here on Lockdown, as Denzel faces off against Scorpion.

MW: Denzel will be joined at ringside by his boss, James Eagle, whilst The Saint will be in Scorpion’s corner for this match.

RJ: Denzel has only had one previous match in 6WF, and that was in a loss to Rasta in the first show after Destiny. It certainly didn’t impress the hardcore champion.

MW: Well it wouldn’t would it? You hire a guy for protection, and then you find out he can’t even beat Rasta? It’s not really the most encouraging sign is it?

The words "Burn! Burn! Burn!" scream throughout the arena, before 'Lamia' rings from the speakers. Denzel steps out to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He carries a lighter in one hand and an aerosol can in the other. Atop the ramp, he sprays a huge stream of fire high into the arena. The huge Irishman starts a long walk down to the ring, taunting the jeering fans along the route. Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp, Denzel performs a mocking twirl, before later making slow strides up the ring steps. He squeezes himself over the top rope into the ring. James Eagle slowly walks down the ring behind him, the hardcore title wrapped around his waist.

RJ: Denzel is certainly a very intimidating figure, but does he have the ability to go with that?

MW: Well he wasn’t really employed as a wrestler RJ, he was brought in by James Eagle to be his body-guard, he wasn’t brought in by 6WF. I’m sure Eagle has taught him a few moves though.

“I won’t do what you tell me” roars out through the speakers and the boos continue around the arena as Scorpion sprints out onto the ramp. The Saint then walks out behind him. Scorpion walks down the ring quickly, and slides whilst The Saint proceeds to saunter down the ramp. He stares across at Eagle from the other side of the ring.

MW: I think The Saint is making his targets fairly obvious, he wants that Hardcore Title.

RJ: Of course Scorpion is a former Hardcore Champion, and he does still have a re-match clause for whenever he wants.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off at a slow pace with Denzel and Scorpion circling the ring, both men glare at James Eagle as they circle. Eventually they go in for the lock-up and Denzel manages to force Scorpion down to his knees. He then hits a series of vicious right-handed punches to the side of the head. Denzel then switches the angle of attack by flying away with a series of left-handed shots until the referee forces Denzel to retreat. Eagle shouts at Denzel to carry on the attack.

RJ: Does Eagle not know the rules?

MW: He does, he just chooses not to follow them.

The crowd boo Eagle, he just smirks. The camera then flicks back to the in-ring action where Denzel has dragged Scorpion up by the hair only to throw him down to the mat with a hip toss. Scorpion rolls to his feet and Denzel goes for a running clothesline but Scorpion manages to duck underneath it, he then hits Denzel with a forearm to the back of the head. Denzel jolts around angrily and Scorpion bounces off the ropes, this time Denzel’s clothesline hits!

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Denzel is up to his feet and on the offence immediately by stomping down on Scorpion’s head. The former hardcore champion rolls to the corner, Denzel stands him up and retreats, only to run back in and attempt a stinger splash, Scorpion manages to leap out of the way at the last moment. Scorpion quickly hits a couple of knees into the back and then a reverse DDT, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

MW: Even start to this match, but now Scorpion has a chance to really start to dominate.

The Scorpion is onto his feet, he viciously stomps away on Denzel similar to the stomps he took earlier, but only for a much longer time. He allows Denzel to rise before flinging him to the canvas with a suplex, he follows this up with a 2nd suplex which is more delayed. Denzel rises again and this time Scorpion holds Denzel in a suplex position but then dropping him on his feet behind him and nailing a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Again Denzel gets the shoulder up, Scorpion gets to his feet and waits impatiently for Denzel to rise. As soon as he does, he whips Denzel into the ropes and on the rebound he drills Denzel down with a spinebuster. Scorpion then bounces off the ropes and hits the people’s elbow! He hooks the leg again.

RJ: Scorpion is now showing up the deficiencies in Denzel’s game, he doesn’t seem to be able to counter any of Scorpion’s moves and he seems exhausted already. His energy is sapped.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he places his right hand against the throat of Denzel. He keeps his hand wrapped around the throat as Denzel fights his way to his feet, Scorpion lifts him up for a chokeslam but Denzel manages to elbow out. Scorpion runs at Denzel who quickly connects with a superkick, The Saint can barely conceal his amusement at Scorpion’s expense.

MW: You’re meant to be looking out for him Saint!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Denzel drags up Scorpion and he hits him with a back-breaker. He then stands over him waiting to deliver the knock-out punch but James Eagle gets on the apron and summons him over.

RJ: What’s he doing? Denzel’s about to win this match.

*Eagle is seen mouthing “Firestarter” Denzel’s other finisher. Denzel is arguing with Eagle and by now Scorpion is up to his feet, he hits a clothesline to the back of Denzel’s head and he clatters forward into Eagle who falls off the apron. Scorpion hits Denzel with the Arizona Bark on the turn.

Ref: 1.......................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And just like that, it is over. Scorpion wins the match, a little less comfortably than he would have hoped I’m sure.

*Scorpion is celebrating in the ring, he turns to mock the fans and The Saint slides in. He is stood behind Scorpion, standing ominously.

RJ: What’s he doing?

MW: Don’t do it Saint!

*Just as the Scorpion is about to turn around, Eagle steps onto the apron and The Saint runs over and hits a big boot. Scorpion stands and smiles at The Saint, oblivious to what his intentions seemed to be.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm

*The camera goes into the backstage area and into a locker-room where a serious shoving match is being shown.

RJ:Not La Pulga and Marx again...

MW:No it's Jason Young and James McManus.

*The two men are shoving each other violently, McManus manages to grab Young by the throat and thrusts him up against the wall.

James McManus:Young you've let me down time and time again. You are forcing me to do all the work in this team, it's about time you stepped up the plate and did something.At the moment I think I'd rather be teaming with Uryu!

Jason Youg:Put me down now McManus! I don't know who you think you are but I will tell you who I am. I'm the Fame Destroyer, I'm Jason Young and you cannot boss me around and tell me what do. I have to much self-respect.

James McManus:I'm glad to hear it Jason, this is what I wanted to test.I wanted to know that you were passionate about this team, I wanted to know that you would do everything to get those belts around our waist.

*McManus drops Young down slowly...

McManus:But make no mistake of it, if you don't live up to these promises you are making, then It will go a bit further than me shoving you up a wall.I will take you out Young, I will kick you out of this team.

Young:Back at you James.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

*Rapture and Crime Lord are shown in the backstage watching a monitor of James and Anneire's interview...

They are laughing loudly.

Rapture:Oh they never fail to make me laugh! Beat the Church? Are they joking? Is Anneiere blind? Whilst you've been slugging it out with your best friend in the tag division, feeding off the Church's scraps, only winning the belts when we weren't interested, I was making waves. Did you not see what I did to Longinus? If you think our attack on you and your buddy was violent, you are going to be having a long couple of months.

But it seems you have not learned from his mistakes.You have made this personal and I don’t like it. You’ve become a hindrance in the progression of the greatest stable in the world reaching the level it deserves to be at.Did you really think Crime Lord beating your ass like that was your ‘punishment’. You have decided to enter yourself into the world of the Church and I ensure it is a very dark and lonely place. Tonight, the Church will give you your first taster of our dark world and I promise to be the first in line.

Crime Lord:And if you want to know about that, ask your friend James.He decided to fight the Church and look what happened to him.But it seems he has made the same mistake again.And this time we won't be so forgiving James!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

"Run this town" roars out through the speakers and the crowd are booing loudly as Danny McGraw steps out onto the stage.

Danny McGraw:Look folks I don't want to be out here too long so if you'd be as polite to shut your mouth, I can get on with the announcements I have. Firstly, I am happy to announce that once again we will be joing with 6CW to hold a super-show as the pre-cursor to our respective Pay Per Views. The Card will be announced after the next Escalation.

*Crowd cheer

And now I have another match to confirm for our Payback Pay Per View, after much discussion earlier in the night, it was agreed that at Payback for the Hardcore Title, there will be a triple threat match. It will be James Eagle vs The Saint...with The Scorpion also cashing in his rematch clause in the same match.

*McGraw leaves the stage.

RJ:Well two huge announcements!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Match 4
Crime Lord/Rapture vs Clarke James/Angelo Anneire

RJ: Huge tag team match lined for you next here on Lockdown...

MW: Crime Lord and the freeweight champion, both of course members of the Church of Hero, team-up to destroy Angelo Anneire and Clarke James.

RJ: Glad to see you are being your usual neutral self Michael!

MW: James is a traitor, he deserves everything that is coming to him! He should never have turned his back on the Church.

RJ: He didn’t Michael, they kicked him out! I fail to see how you can regard the Church as this holy entity after what they did to Hobo, what they did to James, what they did to Angelo’s tag team partner Castiguer.

MW: All of that was deserved RJ!

“God Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash hit's and the arena erupt's in to huge boo's for Rapture as Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen. Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as Rapture walks out. He is smiling to himself as the crowd boo loudly, he then holds aloft his COH pendant and the boos increase further.

“Rain Wizard" roars out and the crowd boo as Crime Lord walks out between masses of green pyros.He has an ugly grimace on his face as he stares around at the fans, who boo him loudly. Rapture nods to him and Crime Lord proceeds down the ramp, holding up his COH pendant before sliding into the ring. The two men stand alongside each other and hold up their pendants.

MW: These two men have remained loyal servants to Hero and have reaped the rewards from such dedication to the cause.

RJ: It seems to me as if Hero just uses them for his own benefit, and when they get themselves into title-winning situations, Hero takes the credit.

MW: That’s because he’s always there RJ, he’s a god. He’s seminally present.

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The arena is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage! He walks to the ring he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row he leaps down and waits for Angelo.

The cheers continue as “Remember the name” by Fort Minor blasts out through the speakers and Angelo Anneire sprints out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands, he slides in and slaps hands with James.

RJ: These two will certainly form a formidable team. Both men have revenge on their mind, both men want to see the Church go down. I expect this to be an all out battle to the end!

MW: Rapture and Crime Lord will show them just why the Church should not be questioned, it should be embraced by every single person in this arena.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rapture starts off the match in the ring with Clarke James. The two men lock up and James places quickly puts Rapture into a headlock. The freeweight champion counters with a belly to back suplex but James lands on his feet. He hits Rapture with an atomic drop, then whipping him out across the ring.

James attempts a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker which Rapture counters with an arm drag. James rolls up onto his feet and Rapture throws him down with a T-Bone suplex, James rises again and Rapture hits a discus clothesline.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

As soon as James gets the shoulder up, Rapture is back on the offensive. He hits a couple of knee drops into the face before dragging James to a neutral corner. He stands him up and runs in going for a spear, James moves but somehow Rapture puts his hands on the ropes so he performs a handstand followed by a backflip into pele kick.

MW: What a combo...

RJ: Shame the kick missed!

MW: But still Rapture is on his feet.

James dodged the pele kick, he then scoops Rapture onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. James then flies off the top rope and hits a plancha down onto Rapture, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

James drags Rapture up to his feet and back into the corner. He hits a series of big punches to the gut of Rapture before making the tag to Angelo. Angelo picks up Rapture and runs out of the corner hitting a powerslam down into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Angelo Anneire drives up to a vertical base and then stomps away on the back before returning to the floor where he sits Rapture up before placing him into a seated full nelson. Slowly, Rapture gets to his feet only for Anneire to drill him to the mat with a Full Nelson Slam. Anneire lifts up Rapture, he tags in James who goes to the top rope.

RJ: Flying clothesline! This must be worrying you Michael, these two are showing a very good understanding with each other.

MW: Oh it will change soon enough.

James places Rapture into an armbar, but Rapture quickly gets to his feet and spins out. James goes for a boot to the gut but Rapture grabs it, only for James to counter with an enzaguri kick. He then goes to the top rope in an attempt to hit a corkscrew senton...

RJ: Ouch! Knees into the back from Rapture!

Rapture rolls away and makes the tag to Crime Lord, who steps into the ring menacingly. Crime Lord lifts up James, he hits him with a series of three clotheslines. He drags James up and goes for a 4th clothesline, he ducks under it and runs at Crime Lord who counters with a vicious STO, driving the head of James into the canvas.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Clarke James as soon as he gets the shoulder up. He hits a couple of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin, which he then follows up with a suplex. James gets to his feet somewhat unwisely and Crime Lord takes him out with a big boot to the skull.

MW: Crime Lord is one of the most powerful wrestlers in the company, and for one, I am loving this punishment he’s giving out!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord makes the tag to Rapture and leaves the ring. The freeweight champion lifts up James who stuns him with a boot to the gut, he whips him out across the ring but Rapture shows some amazing athletic ability in back-flipping off the 2nd rope into a reverse DDT! The crowd are booing as he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

These boos increase further as Rapture removes the “H” pendant from around his neck and places it to the lips of Clarke James, smiling menacingly. Rapture then steps back allowing James to rise before hitting a release belly to belly suplex sending James into the ropes, he then falls back to the centre of the ring where Rapture hits a rolling thunder.

MW: Surely even these fans can appreciate his ability?

RJ: I’m sure they do, but why does he have to cheat all the time?

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Rapture brings James to his feet, he hits a leg lariat before tagging in Crime Lord. He steps into the ring and as James rises he hits a Fisherman’s suplex, he then runs off the ropes going for the Mafia Mow Down but James counters with a low dropkick. He rises to his feet and bounces off the ropes, hitting a sickening kick to the head. He doesn’t cover, instead going up top...

RJ: Corkscrew Senton connects this time!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, the crowd pop as James removes his “H” pendant and throws it to Anneire, who snaps it in half. James then tags in the former tag team champion! Crime Lord is lifted up by Angelo Anneire who hits him with a big German suplex, which he follows with two more.

MW: Now Anneire going high-risk...

RJ: And high reward! Flying clothesline!

Anneire drags up Crime Lord, he tries to whip him out across the ring but Crime Lord is too strong and he sends Anneire into the ropes, he counter with a Lou Thesz Press! Anneire piles away with huge punches until the ref drags him away. As Crime Lord gets to his feet, Anneire hits an IMPLANT DDT!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Anneire lifts up Crime Lord, he hits a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. He then goes to the outside waiting for Crime Lord to rise, he then attempts the plancha spear but Crime Lord leapfrogs. Anneire turns around straight into a knee to the head...THE CUSTODY!

Ref: 1...................2............................Rapture cuts off James with a big clothesline...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Huge win for Crimey and the Church!

*They celebrate in the ring as the crowd boo loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 pm

*Marshall Murdoch is shown in the backstage area.

Marshall:Did you enjoy that folks? That was just a taster of things to come for those two. My old friend Clarkey never was the brightest spark, I did the thinking in the team, he just stole the glory. He really thought he was the chosen disciple but all along, Hero was monitoring me, Hero saw my potential.Most of all Hero knew I wouldn't turn my back on the Church.

Clarke is living off the Judas reputation, but that's nothing to be proud of Clarke.It just shows you up for what you are. It shows you up for someone who gives up as soon as things get tough, someone who can't be trusted, someone who is weak. You weren't prepared to fight in The Church, you wanted things handed to on your plate. Well that ain't how it works.

*Longinus walks onto picture.

Longinus:You're a bit of a hypocrite aren't you Marshall? In fact you're not a bit of a hypocrite, you are one! Someone who isn't trust-worthy? Sounds exactly like the Church to me. Sounds like Rapture to me in fact, the man who turned his back on me.

Marshall:He saw the light Longinus, where as you continued to ignore the light even when it gave you the chance to do something with your pathetic, alchohol-fuelled existence.

Longinus:What and have to listen to Hero bleat on and on about how great he is? I'd rather be a recovering alcoholic thank you.

Marshall:Recovering? Wow Rapture beat you harder than I thought! But despite all that, I admire you Longinus.I mean you've got the balls to come back and take even more punishment.Rapture beat your ass for three months, now you are kind enough to let me and Crime Lord have the chance as well.What's the pinnacle of your career? Letting Hero beat you senseless?

Longinus:No the pinnacle of my career will be myself, Angelo, Clarke and anyone else who wishes to join the crusade stood in the middle of the ring over you, The Church finished forever.

Marshall:You've had a lot to drink today haven't you?

*Murdoch stares down at Longinus, who just smiles.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:53 pm

*Clarissa is shown in the backstage area once more...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...The co-winner of the 2011 Gold Rush Battle Royal...Blue Dragon!

*Crowd cheer loudly as BD steps onto the screen.

Clarissa:Now you requested this time Blue, what exactly is it you want to talk about?

Blue Dragon:I've got a day off Clarissa, so I thought this is my best chance to addres my co-winner of the battle royal, Keith Leone. I've been shown tapes of what you are saying Leone, what's been happening over in 6CW.You seem to be under the impression that we are going to fight at Born In Fire for the 6CW Title.

Can I ask...who died and made you king Leone? Because last time I heard we were co-winners, and I don't want to come over to your minor league's and win that stupid title.Born In Fire is a 6WF Pay Per View, it is the biggest stage of them all and I want to win the best world title on the best company's biggest show.

Leone you seem happy to settle for mediocrity, for the 6CW Title. You are scared Keith, you may not admit it but I can hear it in your voice.There's that little bit of fear, you are still scarred with the memories of what happened to you. Those Hardcore Matches between you,me and Patricks.

Well here's your chance to change those memories. So I've got a challenge, and I know you'll be watching Keith. Seen as the next show will be a cross brand super-show, how about we make it Me vs You, winner decides which title we fight for at Born In Fire!

*Blue Dragon motions a title belt around his waist.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Match 5
Longinus vs Marshall Murdoch

RJ: A massive singles match up next here on Lockdown as Longinus faces off against the 6WF European Champion, Marshall Murdoch.

MW: Obviously Murdoch has had a lot to deal with this past month, with the return of that traitor Clarke James and his attempts to fight the Church. Tonight he can take out his frustrations on another dissenter, another one who is opposing the Church out of stupidity.

RJ: You make it sound like it’s going to be easy for Marshall tonight? I can’t see that, Longinus has shown what a tough competitor he is in that trilogy of matches he had with Rapture, culminating in his loss at Destiny.

MW: Exactly RJ, his LOSS at Destiny. Longinus may try hard, so does Clarke James. But at the end of the day, The Church knows how to get the job done! They are prepared to do things other wouldn’t even contemplate.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and waits.

MW: You see Clarke, this is what you could have had! But you decided to turn your back on the great man who gave you an opportunity, and now he is punishing you.

RJ: Maybe James didn’t want to be a lapdog for the rest of his career? Maybe he wanted to go out there and do things for himself?

MW: Yeah because that went so well for him last time out eh?

"The Fight Song" screams out and pyros explode into the air.Longinus walks out and raises both arms in the air before walking down the ramp. He stares down Murdoch before sliding into the ring.

MW: Another traitor just like James!

RJ: I see a common pattern emerging here Michael, maybe they turned on Hero because he wasn’t going to do their career prospects any good. He would use them up and then spit them out when he was done.

MW: It’s called Evolution RJ, Survival of the fittest. Murdoch’s still there isn’t he? The last of the holy trinity!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Murdoch and Longinus lock-up, Longinus manages to push Murdoch back into the corner. He tries to get on the offensive straight away but Murdoch places his body between the ropes and Longinus is forced to retreat. Murdoch moves forward and Longinus is back in and catches Murdoch off guard with a big european uppercut. Longinus follows this up with a suplex, he attempts to bridge over but Murdoch shoves him away.

Both men roll to their feet and stare each other down. Longinus is again the one to show the signs of attack by running in at Murdoch who is ready, he sends him to the mat with a drop toe hold. Murdoch gets to his feet and he then stomps away on the right ankle of Longinus, then placing him into an ankle lock. Before the move can have any great effect, Longinus manages to use his leg strength to flip Murdoch over onto his back.

RJ: Both men showing some good counter-wrestling early on in this match-up. Signs of promise for what will hopefully be a great encounter.

Longinus rolls to his feet, as does Murdoch. He aims a roundhouse kick at the gut of Longinus but he grabs it, he then spins Murdoch around and knocks him down with a clothesline. Murdoch rises to his feet groggily and Longinus hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Again Murdoch rises, and Longinus whips him out across the ring. He leaps into the air for a dropkick but Murdoch holds onto the ropes. Longinus somehow lands on his feet only for Murdoch to run in and hit a low dropkick to the right knee.

MW: Murdoch has clearly decided upon his tactics for this match, targeting the right leg of Longinus.

Murdoch quickly stomps away on the leg of Longinus once more. He then drags him towards the apron, Murdoch stands on the outside and repeatedly slams the right knee of Longinus onto the edge of the ring. Longinus rolls into the centre and Murdoch springboards off the top rope and connects with a frog splash. It leads to the first cover of the match.

The European Champion is onto his feet, he rolls Longinus onto his front and then stomps down on the back of right knee again. He then changes tact, placing his foot firmly on the knee and with his right-arm slamming the knee down into the canvas. Murdoch then steps away allowing Longinus to rise before going for a German Suplex, he spins his way out and connects with a reverse DDT although he is now clearly hobbling.

Marshall rises to his feet groggily and Longinus boots him in the gut, he clutches at his leg once more before running the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. He falls down into the cover.

MW: I’m not sure Murdoch will mind that, Longinus is causing even more damage to himself now.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Longinus lifts up Marshall Murdoch and whips him out across the ring, Murdoch goes for a leaping crossbody but Longinus catches him and hits a neckbreaker. Longinus lifts up Murdoch, he goes for a DDT but Murdoch counters with a series of stiff roundhouse kicks into the leg before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a chopblock.

Longinus falls to the mat and Murdoch continues the stomping offence he was using earlier. However, he doesn’t stomp down as much before, he is more precise with the stomps. He then halts with the offence, he lifts Longinus up and hits an alabama slam followed with a running one-handed bulldog.

Murdoch gets to his feet and for the first time in the match the offence slows down in pace as he places Longinus into a seated rear waistlock. He drives some knees into the back before lifting Longinus up and hitting him with a pumphandle slam. He then drags Longinus to the corner and places his leg on the 2nd rope before climbing to the top rope and hitting a diving stomp.

RJ: This is vicious, methodical offence from our European Champion.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Marshall gets to his feet, he drags up Longinus and sets up for Faithless but Longinus manages to counter with a reverse STO. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Not sure how clever this is...

MW: Diving clothesline...

RJ: Very smart indeed! It connects.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Longinus rolls back towards the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes. He waits for Murdoch to rise before running over and attempting the spear of Longinus...

MW: COUNTER...ANKLE LOCK!

Murdoch synchs in the ankle lock and the crowd descend into boos as he twists the ankle viciously, Longinus screaming in agony. Murdoch places his knee across the back of Longinus’ knee to bend it even more, increasing the pressure. The crowd are going quieter as Longinus’ desperate grabs for the ropes stop.

MW: He’s going to win...

???:Hey Marshall...Marshy...Marshall...over here!

*Murdoch turns around looking for whoever is speaking...

???: In the rafters Marshall...

*Murdoch looks to the rafters which have the lights shining upon them, but no-one is there.

???: Only joking, I wouldn’t pull the same trick twice. It seems like the titantron isn’t working...wait there...ah that’s better!

*Clarke James appears on the tron, and the crowd pop hugely. He is stood at the locker-room of the COH. Murdoch releases the ankle lock and stares puzzlingly at James.

Clarke James: Well I haven’t been here for a while Marshall, the inner sanctum, the church. Nor do I wish to go back there, this place is not for me. This place is for guys like you...guys who are willing to sit back and let someone run their lives, use them for however they see fit, someone who will do anything to hold a slight bit of power...and with this being a Church...I mean anything! Guys like you Marshall.

Where as I am a risk-taker, I am a guy who was prepared to put his livelihood on the line for what was right, for something that could have gone horribly wrong. Initially it didn’t work too well, but now look. The master-plan is coming together. More and more people are beginning to make a stand against the Church. People are beginning to see there is nothing to be scared of, that’s because of me. You are all running from me, you are all running from Angelo Anneire, you are all running from the truth!

But I did maintain one thing from my days in the Church, I still look out for you Marshall. Turn around!

*Murdoch turns around straight into the spear of Longinus!

Ref: 1.................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for Longinus here tonight over the European Champion.

MW: Marshall dominated that whole match, just for James to interfere. He should be suspended.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 pm

*The camera's return to the backstage area with Chaos...

Chaos:Blue Dragon? Winning the world title at Born In Fire? Oh god please tell me this is some sort of sick joke! That freak, that chair-wielding, bloodied, illiterate idiot competing for a world title. It disgusts me. There is a hiearchy around this place.

There are those who are meant to fight for the world titles, and there are those who aren't. I fall into the first category where as Blue Dragon and Leone fall into the second.And this was shown last week when I defeated Blue Dragon. Not only did I beat him...I taught him a lesson. Blue Dragon has got in the position to win a world title in a match of fluke. If I'd have been drawn a couple of numbers later we all know it would be in the world title match.

*Hero walks into picture...

Hero:Hero-lite thinks he is deserving of the world title?
Diet Hero believes he has a divine right to fight Patricks?
Was this in your prophecy Chaos?
Because that Prophecy was wrong.

Chaos you are the same as Blue Dragon
You've tried to kid yourself into thinking you are a serious competitor
But you are a freak just like him
You've got more make up on than RJ and Wire tonight.

I am the only one with a divine right to the world title
Because I am the divine one
I am the leader of the Church
The God of 6WF
I am a Legend, and my legacy will be extended with another world title!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Main Event
Hero vs Chaos
W/ Chris Patricks on guest commentary

RJ: Folks it is now time for the MAIN EVENT! And what a match-up this promises to be, as Chaos faces off against the former undisputed champion Hero.

MW: This is going to be an outstanding match RJ, two of the best wrestlers in this company, both with something to prove, battling out to prove who the best man is.

RJ: And not just that, but we will be joined on commentary by our current world champion, only the 2nd man to be crowned undisputed champion, Chris Patricks!

MW: I don’t see how that makes the match any better RJ? It means I will have to sit here and listen to him whinging about Hero and Chaos, telling me about his brother and his dad, and his kids, how he does everything for them.

RJ: Chris Patricks is a great man Michael, he’s not your typical wrestler, he’s not a guy like Hero or Chaos who walk around like they own the place. He’s just a down to earth bloke, every single guy in the back respects him for what he does, putting his body on the line for this company, he is the face of a new era Michael and you better get used to it.

MW: I just hope that Chaos replaces him soon as the face of this new era, or we go back to the old one with Hero, that was great!

“Refuse/Resist” blasts out and now the crowd are going absolutely wild for the arrival of the undisputed champion, Chris Patricks. He steps out through a haze of pyro’s, he is dressed in a suit and strides down the ramp tagging the hands of the fans. He then walks around the ring and lays his title on the announce desk before taking his place at the desk next to Michael Wire.

RJ: Good evening Chris, it’s a pleasure to have you out here tonight.

CP: It’s good to be here RJ, it’s nice to have some week off every once in a while...WIRE don’t touch that title.

MW: I wouldn’t dare Chris.

CP: Only great men are allowed to even go near this belt Michael.

MW: Why do you have it then?

*Patricks goes silent and stares at Wire, who shuffles away quickly.

“Here comes the king" screams out and boos break out across the arena. Green fireworks explode into the air as a figure walks out of the shadows. Hero swaggers down the ramp, He then springboards into the ring and climbs the ropes and blesses the fans who boo loudly. He then stares back down at the title and Patricks.

MW: I’d be worried if I were you Chris, it looks like he wants that title back!

CP: Why would I be worried Michael? I’ve beaten Hero before, if you think back to Destiny, and I will beat him again if I have to.

RJ: You know it’s great to see Hero walking around with this sense of injustice, like somehow he should still be champion when you beat him fair and square. It’s quite rewarding.

CP: I aim to please the masses RJ, though Wire’s a bit upset by the looks of itl.

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

MW: Here’s another man deserving of that title belt. Last week he beat that idiot Blue Dragon, proving he should be going to Born In Fire as the N01 contender.

CP: Well if he really wanted that, why didn’t he just win the Gold Rush Battle Royal? Blue Dragon did and he gets the benefits from that, Chaos has no-one to blame but himself.

RJ: I like having you on commentary Chris, when you retire I’m sure we’d welcome you to the commentary team.

MW: I wouldn’t...

RJ: Instead of you Michael, we’d welcome him to the commentary team as your replacement!

MW: That’s funny RJ, real funny.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men circle the ring and then go in for a lock-up, Chaos ducks Hero’s lock up attempt and then has him into a hammerlock which Hero quickly counters with an arm drag into an armbar. He lifts Chaos up to a vertical base but this time it is he who counters with an armbar. Hero rolls to his feet, the two stare down until Hero merely smiles at Chaos and nods.

This seems to rile Chaos who runs towards Hero, the ex-undisputed champion hits a knee into the stomach and then runs off the ropes, sunset-flipping over only for Chaos to roll back onto his feet and hit a hard roundhouse kick to the side of Hero’s head. Chaos hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Hero drives the shoulder up, Chaos gets to his feet and grabs Hero by the hair lifting him up. Chaos hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping Hero towards the corner, Hero is stronger and sends Chaos hurtling into the corner and follows in behind, Chaos uses the ropes to springboard over the top of Hero before hitting a bridging German Suplex but Hero manages to roll over and he pulls Chaos’ legs over into a cover.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

MW: The early signs of this match suggest we’re in for one of the great matches.

RJ: Even though there is obvious bad feeling between the three of you, what are your thoughts on these two as competitors Chris?

CP: Let me make one thing clear, I don’t respect either of these two guys.

MW: Well they aren’t exactly your biggest fans either!

CP: I don’t respect how they go about things, but as a professional, I can respect their in-ring ability. In fact, I’d say you couldn’t get three similar wrestlers in the company. We all take risks, we are what some regard as high-flyers, but we also can go to the trenches and fight it out.

Hero drags Chaos to a vertical base, and he tries to whip him across the ring but Chaos is stronger and sends Hero into the ropes. He hits him with a snap belly to belly suplex. He goes for a half boston crab submission but Hero boots him away against the ropes. Hero rises to his feet and runs towards Chaos who hits a stiff elbow into the face, he then runs and leaps up hitting a hurracanrana.

Hero stumbles to his feet groggily and Chaos leaps up and hits a 2nd hurracanrana this time diving through into an armbar hold.

RJ: Chaos showing exactly what you were talking about Chris, he’s really mixing things up in the ring tonight.

Hero quickly moves his right leg onto the bottom rope, Chaos is slow in releasing thus the referee has to talk with Chaos. Hero moves towards Chaos who hits a spin kick into the gut before going for a cross armbreaker submission but Hero manages to roll through the pressure and force Chaos’ shoulders down into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Hero shoots back from the kick off, Chaos rises to his feet aggressively and runs towards Hero and boots him hard in the stomach. Hero rolls towards the corner where he pulls himself up, Chaos has a smirk on his face now as he runs in going for a shining wizard but Hero blocks, he then moves forward dropping Chaos from a powerbomb position into a facebuster. Hero recuperates before making the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet and starts to stomp away on Chaos. Hero then drags Chaos to the corner where he stands up and Hero runs in going for the shining wizard, but Chaos blocks. He shoves Hero down from on his shoulders but Hero back rolls onto his feet, he then hits a couple of quick roundhouse kicks followed by a running dropkick in the corner. Hero spins Chaos around in the corner and then ties him up in a tree of woe, Hero goes to the apron and then climbs to the top rope and then flies off the top rope hitting a double foot stomp. Chaos hits the canvas and Hero rolls him over into the cover.

MW: These two men giving it their all in that ring tonight, in an attempt to prove their worth for a world title shot.

RJ: With that in mind Chris, which of these two would you rather face?

CP: I have no preferences RJ, I’ve beaten both of them before and to beat Michael to the punch, they have beaten me before. But that was at a time when maybe I wasn’t too confident, this world title has given me renewed faith in my ability.

Hero gets to his feet, he poses to the crowd and then orders them to bow down to him, they boo loudly and Hero just shakes his head in disapproval. He turns around and with Chaos nearly up to his feet, he hits a knee into the gut and Chaos falls back down towards the ropes. Hero hits some knees into the back before placing Chaos’ head down on the 2nd rope, he then runs across the ring.

Hero connects with the 619 and Chaos falls backwards, Hero goes up to the top rope where he flies off hitting a springboard leg drop. He makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Hero lifts Chaos to his feet only to send him back to the canvas with a hurracanrana take-down. Chaos rises to his feet and Hero hits a dropkick, Chaos stumbles back into the ropes and then forward again, out of sheer instinct he ducks a clothesline from Hero, getting a backslide into the pin.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Hero kicks out aggressively, before Chaos can get any sort of offence built he is on his feet and hits a vicious kick to the head. Hero then turns Chaos onto his front and hits the Hero Stomp repeatedly for as many times as possible until the ref pulls him away. Hero shrugs his shoulders at the referee’s lecturing and then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Hero going high-risk...

RJ: AND THERE’S NO REWARD! CHAOS MOVED!

CP: One risk too many in my opinion, Chaos really has a chance now.

Chaos gets to his feet, he waits for Hero to rise before hitting him with a boot to the gut which he follows up with a running legdrop bulldog. Chaos then bounces off the ropes and connects with a springboard moonsault. Cover.

Hero gets the shoulder up, Chaos is quickly onto his feet and he drags Hero with him. He hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a gutwrench suplex. Chaos then goes to the 2nd rope and hits a flying missile dropkick into the side of the head. Chaos makes the cover once more.

Chaos is onto his feet and he quickly heads to the corner and up to the top rope, he loses his balance slightly and this allows Hero to recover. He runs into the corner and hits an amazing version of the Hero Sidekick, leaping up and hitting Chaos with the kick as he is placed on the top rope.

Hero then places Chaos into position for a powerbomb but Chaos counters with a hurracanrana and both of them end up on the outside.

RJ: Chaos seems a lot more confident in this match than previous encounters.

CP: That was nerves RJ, he was fighting for the world title. You do things that you wouldn’t normally do.

Both men get to their feet, Chaos sprints at Hero who side-steps and then throws Chaos over the commentary desk. He heads straight towards Patricks who manages to move and Chaos crashes into Michael Wire, who falls to the floor. The crowd surrounding the desk laugh loudly, as does RJ.

RJ: Sorry folks, I shall try and remain professional...

*Patricks is heard laughing still.

Hero rolls Chaos into the ring, he then turns to Patricks and the commentary desk. He picks up the world title and holds it aloft, nodding his head. “Keep it warm Patricks, that’s my belt.”

CP: Keep pretending Hero, keep pretending that I didn’t beat you. It will make next time even sweeter.

*Hero stands on the apron, he waits for Chaos to rise before springboarding off...

RJ: Spinebuster...

CP: And now the CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1........................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

CP: Well I certainly did not see that coming, it looked as if Hero had this match sewn up.

RJ: Great win for Chaos...Michael are you alright down there? Help him up Chris...

CP: I think I’ll leave him, seems someone wants my attention.

*Patricks gets up out of the chair as Chaos motions a title belt around his waist, Chris Patricks stands on the desk holding the title in the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down