The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 13/4

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 13/4 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 13/4

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:23 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with an array of pyrotechnics exploding off at the top of the ramp, the crowd cheer in delight as "Rest in pieces" blasts out over the speakers and a VT runs promoting some of the matches already made for Night of Glory and the Fight for The Right tournament.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and broacasing on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, or a dodgy internet stream! I'm RJ and I will be taking you through tonight's action alongside my broadcast partner...Michael Wire!

MW:Thank you RJ, and good evening.

RJ:A fantastic show in store Mike?

MW:Absolutely RJ. We have the four Fight for The Right 2nd round matches, the winners of these matches advance to Night of Glory where by the end of the night, one of them will have a guaranteed world title shot whenever they choose.

RJ:We also have our current world champion in action and in addition to that, in our Main Event we have a hardcore title match!

Various signs are shown:

"SCORPION 7:25"
"LONGINUS BUY ME A DRINK"
"WE HATE CHAOS!"
"WHERE'S CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU GUY?"

"CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 13/4 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 13/4

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:31 pm

*Clarissa is shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my first guest of the evening...making his debut tonight...VINCENT GRIMES!

Grimes:Good evening Clarissa.

Clarissa:Vincent, welcome to 6WF. How are you feeling?

Grimes:Firstly, call me Vortex...and I'm feeling excited, nervous, apprehensive. I really don't know what to expect from this first match but I'd like to tell the fans what they can expect from me.

They can expect more than just some 300 pound teenager looking for a quick buck. I came here to prove myself, to prove all the doubters wrong. I have a heart, a heart I am willing to commit to the 6WF!

BUT I'm not some kid who's going to bow down to my supposed superiors! I've watched Zane Altair in action, he's good. I've seen him play music, he's good. But he's not unbeatable. He's not the messiah around here, despite how he walks around the place. I look forward to a good contest, with him getting the sweet smell of my victory...

*Zane Altair walks onto screen...

Zane Altair:Woah you need to chill out a bit my friend! And stop eating those beans, god this place absolutely stinks. There's no need to round bad-mouthing me, I'm here to prove myself as well. So let's just have a good match tonight huh?

*Zane extends his hand but Grimes just stares...

Zane:Are you mentally incapable or something? God damn it what's wrong with you?

*Grimes walks off..

Zane:Man that guy stinks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

Match 1
Fight For The Right Round 2
JJ Johnson vs Hobo

RJ: The first Fight for The Right round 2 match of the evening up first here on Lockdown, and a clash between two veterans of the 6WF.

MW: Hobo squares off against JJ Johnson in this clash of two former world champions once again looking to win a world title.

RJ: Two fan favourite’s, this one promises to be a fantastic match.

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage in a hooded top. He lifts up the hood and spins on the spot to face the crowd, he gives the ASC Salute before confidently walking to the ring. He slides into the ring and then climbs to the turnbuckle, giving the ASC salute once again.

MW: Johnson put in an impressive display against Scorpion last time out, but to be put in a high pressure situation two weeks in a row might take a toll, it is win or bust in this tournament. Hobo could relax the mind a little last week comparatively.

RJ: JJ is used to these situations, he has been involved in some of the most historic 6WF matches of all time, I think he can cope with two Fight For The Right qualifiers.

“Don’t fear the reaper” is next out through the speakers and the crowd are continuing with their loud cheers for the arrival of Hobo. The former Trash TV star runs out onto the ramp, and continues his run down to the ring tagging the fans hands. He steps through the middle rope and then runs the ropes a couple of times to warm up before nodding across at JJ.

RJ: Hobo has had one of the most decorated 6WF careers of all time, one title away from completing the grand slam, another world title would surely be the icing on the cake for such a great career?

MW: I have to say, that Hobo has been impressive since his return. His heart didn’t seem in it when he had to watch out for the rest of The Association, buying them out of trouble time and again, now he seems focused and in great shape.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men circle the ring for a little while before locking up, JJ forces Hobo back against the ropes using his power. JJ then whips him out across the ring and ducks his head for a back body drop, Hobo boots him in the face and JJ stumbles back. Hobo runs in and knocks him down with a leaping forearm smash. JJ gets to his feet, Hobo throws him to the corner and then runs in hitting a leaping double knee, JJ slumps to the mat and Hobo makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Such a unique style of offence, Hobo is a hard man to deal with.

MW: He is someone you can’t read, you can’t prepare for Hobo pre-match, you’ve just got take things as they happen.

RJ: If there is one man who can do that, it is JJ Johnson, such a talented and versatile wrestler.

Hobo lifts JJ up in a side headlock, he then hits a series of big punches into the head only for JJ to counter with a belly to back suplex. Hobo rolls to his feet and JJ lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. Hobo stumbles up groggily and JJ connects with a jawbreaker, followed by a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

JJ drags Hobo to his feet, he launches him out across the ring and on the rebound he connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. JJ goes to the ring apron, he waits for Hobo to rise before flying off the top rope and connecting with a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Hobo kicks out, JJ rises to his feet and hits a couple of knees to the back before putting Hobo into a grounded full nelson hold. JJ hits a few more knees into the back before finally dragging Hobo up and then drilling him into the canvas with a vicious full nelson slam.

RJ: Johnson showing his full array of offence here, mixing power with high-flying athleticism.

MW: Hobo struggling to keep pace at the moment as JJ goes for another cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

JJ stands waiting for Hobo to rise, he boots him in the stomach and then nails an implant DDT. Instead of covering, JJ waits for Hobo to rise before putting him on his shoulders for a running powerslam, Hobo counters by dropping down the back. JJ spins around, Hobo pokes him the eye with JJ blinded temporarily, Hobo boots him in the gut and then delivers a running neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

This time it is JJ who forces the shoulder up. Hobo waits for him to rise before connecting with a double arm DDT on the former ASC member. Hobo salutes the crowd before running the ropes, hitting a warrior splash. Instead of covering, Hobo gets to his feet and hits a 2nd warrior splash, covering.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Now it is Hobo dominating the match, a real topsy-turvy encounter.

MW: Two of 6WF’s finest going at it, they may want to save some energy for the rest of this tournament.

Hobo lifts up Johnson and then Irish Whips him to the corner. Hobo runs in and hits a leaping elbow to the head, JJ collapses to the mat and Hobo smiles to himself. He retreats to the opposite corner and then sprints over.

RJ: BUM RUSH!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

JJ barely kicks out in time, Hobo lifts him to his feet and whips him across the ring, hitting a flapjack on the rebound. JJ stumbles up and Hobo puts him into the dumpster(Torture Rack) but JJ manages to fight out and drop down the back where he nails a big German suplex!

JJ goes up top...

RJ: Shooting star headbutt!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hobo gets the shoulder up, JJ waits for him to rise before firing off the beginning of his trademark boxing combination, hitting two right, a left he then goes for the finishing punch of the right uppercut but Hobo blocks, and then fires in the down n out combination backing JJ against the ropes, he lands a big uppercut to finish off knocking JJ over the top rope but Johnson manages to cling onto the ropes and gets back on the apron, Hobo turns around...

MW: Plancha Spear!

RJ: Devastating impact on that move!

Ref: 1.....................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*JJ gets to his feet slowly in celebration, the crowd chant for him and Hobo.

MW: A fantastic contest to start off Lockdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm

*Nay Bother is shown backstage, the crowd cheer for him loudly as he has a mic in hand.

Nay Bother:I've got to be honest I'm still riding the crest of the wave after last week's match. People have been saying to me on twitter, Nay you only won that match because of Cassius. But my respone to each and every one of them...was it Cassius who pinned Saint? No it was me!

Again I head into tonight's match as an underdog. Crime Lord is a household, a powerful competitor, a multi-time world champion....wait there that sounds familiar. Actually it sounds exactly like The Saint's career...everyone told me I couldn't beat him, and look what happened. Why can't the same happen tonight?

He says I have zero chance in our match, no chance of progression in the tournament, not even worth consideration. That’s what Saint Thought and it’s a thought you will soon be wishing you never had.

I am going to progress in this tournament, I am going to Night of Glory and I am going to become Champion. I will once again prove why I am the Showstopper, Mr PPV and Hero's ex cleaner, a glorified lackey is not going to stop me.

*The crowd cheer Nay.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:40 pm

*The action switches to Crime Lord, who is watching Nay's promo on a monitor.

Crime Lord:Aw did I offend you a little Nay? So much so that you had to bring out the big card, the one that will shut me up forever...that I was Hero's lackey! Well, as if I haven't heard that one before!

People think I am under-estimating you, far from it Nay.I KNOW that I'm better than him, there doesn't need to be a tournament to prove that. Nay Bother doesn't even need to take it personally, sure he's not even close to me, but nobody is. I have finally got rid of the deadwood surrounding me, focused hard on the prize at the top of the moment, it's been so close to my clutches the past few months that I know now what I had to do to snatch it. That's getting rid of people like Marshall Murdoch, people like Rapture, they were holding me back.

The parallels are obvious, the last time I won the world title, when I ended Snake Eyes' fairytale, the first step I took was to get rid of the Crime Syndicate, took out the deadwood, and that let me focus all my efforts and winning the world title. I will do that again, I only have to get through this tedious effort of the Fight for the Right and I'll be right there, on the precipice of finally taking my rightful spot at the top of this company.

*Crime Lord walks off to loud boos

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:43 pm

RJ: How we go for our second match of the night and its another singles match, This time it's Zane Altair against 6wf's newest addition and his name is Vincent Grimes, You know much about this young man Michael?

MW: Erm not much RJ but what I do know is that he was was a test subject for a new flatulent pill that went horribly wrong and that the result was he went from a skinny kid to this huge 300lb monster, I tell you some think RJ this kid has got one wicked smell about him but never tell him that to his face.

Suddenly the crowd cheer as ACDC It's a long way to the top blast's out of the arena speakers and then smoke pyros strobe lights explosions, over the top, imagine a darkness concert and times it by 100. Zane comes through the audience , crowd surfing then he enters the ring and air guitars from the turn buckles as the crowd go wild with excitement.

RJ: This guy is nuts but I like him, He's my pick to win this match up but it's gonna be a close call.

Suddenly the crowd start to boo loudly as Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana hits and Vincent come up through the ramp in a plume of green smoke. Think of it like The Broods old entrance and Vincent Grimes then slowly walks down the ramp and the waves his right arm behind his bottom and shouts MY BAD to the fans and they hold there noses as the smell follows Grimes down the ramp, Grimes then walks up the steel steps and then into the ring as Zane Altair holds his nose as does the referee.

MW: My god I can smell this kid from here, Some one get me a clothes peg for my nose.

The referee checks the wrestlers and then signals the start for the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men circle the ring and then go to lock up but Grimes kicks Altair in the stomach and then slams a hard right onto the back of Altair who then drops to the mat face first, Grimes then runs the ropes and jumps high in the air and lads his bottom hard onto the back of Altair and then rolls Altair over and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: The smell might be bad but he sure gave it to Zane Altair there RJ.

RJ: He sure did and Altair is in trouble early on in this match.

Grimes easily picks up Altair and then Irish whips him to the corner and then follows up with a splash and Altair falls to the mat in agony, Grimes then holds his arms in the air and the crowd start to boo loudly and then start the you suck chant.

This seems to wind up the new comer who then picks up Altair throws him onto this shoulder and sends him crashing to the mat with a hard Samoan Drop, Zane doubles up in pain but Grimes doesn't go for the pin instead Grimes then stands over Zane Altair and bends over and farts in his face and then shouts out "Smelt it and Dealt it".

RJ: Oh he didn't just fart in the face of Zane Altair, Even the referee looks disgusted with this kid.

MW: Yeah he did I think it's funny but the smell is coming over here now, But this is showing the inexperience of this young man he should have gone for the cover there and then instead of farting in face.

The crowd start the you smelly B............ chant and this makes Grimes even more angry he picks up Zane Altair and Irish whips him to the corner and then goes for another frog splash but this time the crowd cheer as Altair moves out of the way and hits the top turn buckle and staggers back a little and then Altair gains a little composure and runs the ropes and then Clothesline Grimes but he doesn't go down so Altair then clothesline him again and still Grimes wont go down so this time Altair does a standing drop kick which send the big man crashing to the mat, Altair then goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: Strong kick out there be Grimes, First bit of offence that Zane Altair has had in this match and he nearly got the 3 count.

MW: Yeah but did you see the power of the kick out from Grimes, Altair must have gone at least 5 foot in the air?

Altair looks at the referee in disbelieve but the referee confirms it was a 2 count Zane Altair then urges Grimes to his feet and then hits a Diving bull dog and then drops the shoulder on the chest of Grimes and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:......................1.........................2........................3............................

RJ: Oh that was a close call, That must have been a whisker away?

MW: Sure was RJ, But the power is still there from Grimes.

Altair then urges Grimes to get to his feet again and this time goes for the spear but Grimes just has enough awareness about him to move out of the way and use Altair's own momentum and throws him into the steel ring post Grimes then pulls Zane up and then hits a huge power bomb and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

MW: Now that was a close call for the man from smelly vill.

RJ: I'm gonna tell him you said that Mike.

MW: Go ahead I will smell him a mile away and leg it one.

Grimes then Irish whips Altair to the ropes and then goes for a clothesline but Altair ducks out of the way and bounces of the ropes but is met with a huge side walk slam and Grimes just sits there and farts and laughs to him self.

RJ: Were do we get these wrestlers from?

MW: I have know idea but he has got some think about him and think he could go far in 6wf.

Grimes then stands up and then climbs the top turn buckle and then goes for the Banzai Drop but the crowd cheer as Zane Altair moves out of the way and Grimes hits the mat hard and then Altair runs to the rope and hits a Lion sault but does not go for the cover but instead climb's the top rope him self and then hits a Back flip off the turnbuckle and then goes for the cover.

Crowd: ....................................1...................................2....................................3..................

RJ: Yes that's it, Zane Altair has got the win.

MW: No RJ look, Grimes got the foot on the rope, Great ring awareness from the new comer.

Zane can't believe what's happened so he jumps on top of Grimes and reigns punches down to the face of the big man and then stands up and lets out a huge roar, Altair then urges for Grimes to get to his feet and then hits the Kill switch . So called because when Zane beats his opponent they are added to the Z list- They become nobodies and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:..........................1.................................2.....................................3..............................

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: Zane Altair gets the win but Altair know's hew has been in a fight tonight.

MW: Yeah a smelly one at that, some one get some air freshener and fast

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

*Chaos is shown backstage, the crowd immediately start booing as Chaos laughs maniacally to himself.

Chaos:Blue Dragon, I thought you'd put up a bit of a fight at least. This is just too easy, I mean it must be really embarassing for you, you just can't get one over on me can you Blue? No matter what you try, it doesn't work.

And do you want to know why? Shall I put you out of your misery and let you know why you can't get one over on me? It's because, simply put, I am better than you at everything. I am a better wrestler, I am a better manipulator of minds, I am just better Blue Dragon!

In fact I am so much better, and it has got so embarassing for this company and Danny McGraw, that they won't even let you fight me ahead of Night of Glory, you're stuck on commentary. That's how small your chances of winning are Blue!

*Chaos smirks as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

*Clarissa is shown with Dragon...

Clarissa:Dragon, how do you plan on ending your losing streak?

Dragon:I need to get back to winning ways, I must be like I was back in my school days and go back to basics.

Logan Kincade and Trevor Swan are very good fisters and I must prove to my self that I am a worthy champion.

Two matches I have had since I cashed my Freshers Ball contract and two matches I have lost, I am the Free weight champion, I must fight like a champion, Never give up and give 100% in every think I do.

Logan Kincade is a very tough wrestler but he is in the same predicament as I am in, He has not won a match in a long time, Trevor Swan, Another very good fister but he has been very inconsistent with his matches too, Some he wins and some he loser's.

This must be the time were I win my match, This must be the time were I go back to school and win every match that I compete in.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm

RJ- Welcome back to Lockdown as we have our second Fight For The Right Tournament Round 2 Match of the Evening as Crime Lord Takes on Nay Bother who is fresh off a very good win against The Saint last week.

MW- I Personally feel Nay’s Time in this Tournament is well and truly over this week though. He Stands no chance!

I Fought the Law Blasts out through the arena as Nay Bother comes down the rampway, he walks down the ramp looking very focused, he rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckles and sits on them waiting for Crime Lord to make his way to his ring.
CL makes Nay wait for several moments, Nay is now off the Turnbuckles running the ropes. Eventually Rain Wizard hits, Nay Continues to run the ropes as Crime Lord takes a slow walk down to the ring. Crime Lord climbs through the ropes and goes head to head with Nay.
The Bell rings and we are under way as both men lock up.

Nay takes advantage and places CL’s hand down on the Mat and Stamps on it.

MW- That was a low move there by Nay

RJ- Alls Fair in War Wire, you should no that.

Nay Continues the offence and continues to work on the hand of Crime Lord with several hard stamps, Crime Lord Cowers to the corner and calls for a time out. Nay walks over to the corner and attempts to attack CL there. But Crimey Grabs the trunks of Nay and trips him into the turnbuckles. Nay’s head bounces off of the bottom Turnbuckle, CL goes for the cover and gains a 1 count.

RJ- Far too early to go for a pin there, Bother will not give up this chance easily.

MW- Prehaps he should have done as Crime Lord will now punish him

Crime Lord Scoops up Nay from the mat and hits a big suplex and follows it up with an elbow drop. He goes for another cover which gets another 1 count. Crimey can be seen beginning to get angrier.

RJ- Crimey needs to calm down and focus on this match. Nay can change a match in an instant, just like he has. It could be over

As RJ is Speaking Nay hits a Pele Kick out of nowhere but only gains a 2 count. He picks up CL and hits a series of suplexes, 3 amigo style which gains another 2 count.

MW- 2 quick close falls there for Bother, Maybe I got this lad all wrong.

RJ- Think you may have Wire

Nays Offence continues hitting several back handed strikes to the chest of Crimey followed by an attempted bulldog, but he is pushed away, Crimey hits a Fishermans suplex and hooks the leg, for a 2 count of his own. Nay makes his way to his to his knees.

MW- Mafia Mow Down, Nooooooooooo, Nay has Ducked and hooked the ankle. Ankle Lock Locked in. Lord needs to make his way to the ropes or that ankle is going to get broken.

Nay has the Hold locked in well, but Crimey is somehow able to make his way over to the ropes. The ref begins the count to 5 of which Nay breaks the hold at 4. Nay Drags Crime Lord back to the centre of the ring and locks the hold back in. Crime Lord manages to push him self up from the may and hits a big roundhouse kick, to the side of Nay’s head, he falls on top of Nay and gains a 2 count.

MW- Another Close Fall by Crime Lord

RJ- This Lad will just not give up.

Crime Lord is clearly hobbiling around the ring but is able to continue the offence. He hits some huge suplexes followed by an STO. Crime Lord then climbs the turnbuckles

RJ- Some Rare Ariel Offence coming here from Crime Lord, what a splash from the top , 1……..2……..Kick out at 2 and a half. Hes Picking Nay up from the mat and is shouting some obscenities from him. Huggggggggggggge Clothesline, which gets him another Near Fall.

Nay struggles to his feet and both men exchange punches in the centre of the ring, the crowd cheer on Nays punches and boo on CL’s Punches. Nay hits a clothesline of his own and then mounts Crime Lord and punches him in the face several times, the ref forces him off. CL sits up and smiles but is met with a dropkick to the face. Nay goes for a Cover but Crime Lord is able to push Nay off at 2.

RJ- Neither man are disappointing in this one

Nay goes for a standing Leg Drop but Crime Lord rolls out of the way

Crime Lord Gets to his feet picks his opponent from the mat and unleashes a flurry of uppercuts to the face knocking him down several times. Nay is whipped off the ropes Crime lord hits a big Spinebuster then scoops Nay from the Mat and Places him over his shoulders

MW: LOCK N LOAD CONNECTS, This one is over told you Nay Never stood a chance!

REF- 1…..2……..3

Announcer- The winner of the match by way of Pinfall Crimmmmmmmmmmmmme Lord

RJ- Nay put up a good fight throughout but Crime Lord in the end is too strong for him.

Rain wizard blasts out as Crime Lord celebrates his win

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

*Trevor Swann is backstage, the crowd boo him loudly...

Trevor Swann:Oh you are too kind! Yawn, you bore me with the same old reaction every week. Why are you booing me? I've actually won a match this month, yet you cheer these two guys I face tonight!

I beat that Logan Kincade last week with Chaos. He’s not won in...... well since I can remember and they put him in a match with someone of my quality for the second week running. 6WF is turning into a joke at this rate.

TS: Dragon also what sort of a competitor is he? I should be giving him respect as he’s the free-weight champion. The problem is though that who on the 6WF roster did he beat to gain the title? No one; that’s who. That belt used to have honour and respect when I held it and now it’s just a worthless bit of tinfoil around this jolly foreigner’s waist.

*Swann motions a belt around his waist, before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:03 pm

*Uryu is shown backstage with Clarissa, he smiles at her, she grins back...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...Uryu!

*The crowd cheer and then start chanting "ASK HER OUT" "ASK HER OUT" both blush.

Clarissa:Are you looking forward to tonight's match Uryu?

Uryu:Honestly Clarissa, I can't say that I am. Of course the opportunity is fantastic, it's not an opportunity that guys like me normally get. But Danny McGraw being Danny McGraw he always has to add that little something to get at me, to create some controversey so I get paired up against Max Adamson.

Max Adamson, one of my great friends in this business and McGraw is trying to wreck that friendship with this fight for the right tournament. I don't want to hurt Max...but then there's what I want Clarissa.

I want to win this not just for me but for the fans. They have been asking when I will get a shot and I haven't been able to answer them, I wanted to fight James or even Nay Bother because I knew the result will hurt us both. Neither of us will enjoy the victory and that is not the preparation you want for a potential world title opportunity.

*Max Adamson walks onto screen...

Adamson:I've told you about this already Uryu, you need to stop worrying about things like this! Whatever happens, we walk to the ring as good friends, we leave the ring as good friends, we leave everything in the ring and one of us advances. We've been through a lot with the whole Project X thing, but lets be realistic here. Both of us want to win this Tournament, but you're sat here as if it's the end of a friendship because one of us has to lose!

It's not like that. To me this is merely professional, I need to win this match, I need the world title. It is just bad luck that we have been drawn together in this tournament but I won't hold anything back out there and I expect the same from you. We will fight tooth and nail in that ring, and then we can go for a beer after.

*Adamson and Uryu nod at each other respectfully as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:04 pm

Match 4
Chaos vs The Saint W/ Blue Dragon on commentary

RJ: A most intriguing match up next here on Lockdown, as we see the 6WF Undisputed Champion in action...

MW: And we will be joined on commentary, unfortunately, by Blue Dragon, the N01 contender to that title.

RJ: It sure promises to be a fantastic match, such a clash of styles between the champion Chaos and The Saint.

“Before I forget” blasts out through the speakers and Blue Dragon strolls out onto the ramp dressed smartly in a suit. He tags the fans hands before taking his seat next to Michael Wire.

RJ: Good evening Blue Dragon...

Blue Dragon: RJ, Michael, folks at home...hope these two aren’t boring you too much?

MW: They’ll probably switch off now you’re out here.

Blue Dragon: Claws away please Michael.

“Monster” rips out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as The Saint strides out onto the ramp looking focused. He proceeds to the ring, ignoring the crowd’s boos and chants of Cassius gonna kill you.

MW: There’s a true competitor right there, a man deserving of a world title shot if ever I saw one.

RJ: Of course this is a big opportunity for The Saint tonight, a win here over Chaos would propel him right back towards that world title scene.

BD: No-one is getting themselves in on my world title match, I’ve fought long and hard to finally get the one on one shot I deserve.

MW: I don’t think that decision is in your hands.

“It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” play out and the crowd’s boos continue for the arrival of the undisputed champion Chaos, who walks out through a haze of pyro’s on the top of the ramp. He walks down to the ramp, he walks around the outside of the ring, holding his title up in front of Blue Dragon before placing the belt down across the table.

MW: I think Chaos is trying to tell you something...

Blue Dragon: He’s trying to rile me, but that isn’t going to work. I’m just out here to enjoy your company Michael.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos and Saint lock-up, Saint uses his power to force Chaos backwards against the ropes. He goes for a clothesline, Chaos ducks underneath it, Saint spins and walks straight into a pele kick. He falls to the mat and immediately Chaos turns to Blue Dragon and smiles at him.

Saint rises to his feet and Chaos grabs him by the head, then running to the centre of the ring and connecting with a flying bulldog. Saint stumbles up and Chaos hits him with a spinning DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Saint gets the shoulder up, Chaos immediately stomps away on the head of The Saint before running the ropes and connecting with a lionsault. The Saint rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes and Chaos runs in going for a shining wizard, The Saint manages to catch him and spin, forcing Chaos down to the outside.

Blue Dragon: Wow that was impressive Chaos, well done!

*Chaos leaps to his feet, clearly having heard what Blue Dragon said. BD just winks at him, Chaos turns around and rolls in, where he is knocked down by a big boot from The Saint. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

The Saint is stood waiting for Chaos to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he hits Chaos with a big gorilla press slam. Saint goes to the corner, as Chaos rises he sprints in hitting a big spear!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Chaos struggling to cope with the power of Saint.

BD: He can’t cope with the power of The Saint, who let’s face it is past his best, how’s he going to cope with me?

Saint places Chaos into a seated abdominal stretch. He hits three elbows into the back of the head before dragging Chaos to his feet and driving him into the canvas with a big pumphandle slam! Chaos stumbles up, The Saint boots him in the gut before nailing a big implant DDT!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

The Saint goes to the corner and up to the top rope, he flies off going for a crossbody but Chaos manages to roll through. The Saint kicks out quickly and powerfully, Chaos gets to his feet at the same time as Saint, he ducks a clothesline attempt before driving him into the mat with a spinebsuter.

MW: Impressive power from Chaos!

Chaos then heads up to the top rope quickly...

RJ: Five Star Frog Splash!

Blue Dragon: Show off...

MW: Jealous that you can’t do moves like that?

Blue Dragon: Not really, I much preferring choke-slamming colour commentators through announce tables.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet and stomps away on the head of Saint, he falls back into the corner and Chaos continues the stomping attack until the ref forces him back. Chaos goes to the top rope in the opposite corner, he quickly flips the bird at BD before hitting a devastating coast to coast dropkick!

Blue Dragon: I think he has some sort of obsession with me!

Chaos lifts up Saint, he goes for a hurracanrana but Saint blocks it. He has Chaos in position for a powerbomb but Chaos fights back, The Saint stumbles towards the ropes and Chaos manages to hurracanrana Saint down to the outside. Chaos leaps to his feet in the ring, as Saint rises he sprints towards the ropes.

MW: Suicide dive onto The Saint!

Chaos leaps to his feet, he grabs the title off the commentary desk and then leaps onto the desk, holding the title up right in front of Blue Dragon. He just smiles to himself, Chaos picks up The Saint and rolls him into the ring...

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

RJ: Great resilience from The Saint.

MW: He will need that in his Tibetan torture match with Cassius at Night of Glory.

Chaos lifts The Saint up, he sets up for the G-Force...

Blue Dragon: Now I’ve had enough...

*Blue Dragon gets to his feet, he steps onto the apron and Chaos drops The Saint. Blue Dragon tries to step in, Chaos runs in and hits a dropkick.

MW: That’ll show him...

RJ: Will it? RKO!

Chaos turns around straight into the RKO from The Saint!

Ref: 1.................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A huge win for The Saint there.

*Blue Dragon gets up on the outside, he picks up the undisputed title and points it towards the crowd, who cheer him loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:08 pm

*Scorpion is shown exiting the office of Danny McGraw...

Scorpion:Again, thank you so much for the opportunity Danny! I won't let you down...

*Scorpion spins around where he is confronted by Longinus...

Longinus:How does it taste Scorpion?

Scorpion:How does what taste?

Longinus:Danny McGraw's <censored>!

Scorpion:What the hell are you talking about Longinus? Mr McGraw rewards those who have earned it, unlike the board of directors who seem to deal in sympathy which is how you have got yet another title opportunity tonight.

Longinus:No Scorpion, that's because you and McGraw have been conspiring against me to ensure that I don't win matches against you. Interference, disqualifications, count-outs, anything for his precious little Scorpion.

Well that stops tonight Scorpy, because there is none of those things. It is a straight up fight, and when it comes to fighting, I am the ultimate fighter.

Scorpion:That's if you can throw your punches straight, you damn alcoholic. I can smell it on you now, and it's disgusting. Get out of my sight, you make me sick!

*Scorpion barges past Longinus.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:09 pm

Match 5
Dragon vs Logan Kincade vs Trevor Swann

RJ: Triple threat action up next here on Lockdown, and a fantastic, fast-paced match it promises to be.

MW: Match of the losers isn’t it RJ?

RJ: That’s a bit harsh Michael, Dragon is the freeweight champion, Swann a former freeweight champion and Logan a former tag team champion.

MW: Yes but they’ve all been on tremendous losing streaks as of late.

RJ: Well a big chance for them to end it then?

MW: Or for two of them to continue their losing streaks!

“Master of the puppets” is first out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp. He nods to the fans before walking down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope into the ring.

Next out through the speakers is “Dreadlock holiday” and Trevor Swann strides out onto the ramp, the crowd boo him loudly as he wields the cricket bat wildly above his head. He steps through the middle rope and stares across at Kincade.

RJ: Two very different reactions for these two, Kincade certainly a favourite with these fans whilst Swann has never been liked.

MW: And the other man in this match is insanely popular, Swann really up against it.

“JPop drop” blares out through the speakers and the crowd’s reaction changes to huge cheers as Dragon runs out onto the ramp with Foo Poo walking out behind him. He sprints to the ring, tagging the fans hands before springboarding in.

MW: Some champion he is, lost every match since winning the belt.

RJ: He’s faced some very tough opponents though Michael!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade goes in for the lock-up with Swann, Dragon takes a step back from the action to watch on. Swann forces Kincade backwards against the ropes, he then whips him out across the ropes and hits a hip toss. Kincade stumbles up and Swann goes for a 2nd hip toss, Kincade blocks and then hits a leg-drop bulldog on the former freeweight champion. Swann rolls back into the corner, Kincade goes for a stinger splash but Swann lifts his knee up into the gut.

He then hits a flapjack onto the turnbuckle and Kincade slumps down, Swann sprints in and hits a baseball slide on Kincade. He then drags him away from the corner, Swann goes to the 2nd rope hitting a double foot stomp.

Ref: 1.............2.........Dragon breaks the fall with a dropkick!

RJ: Dragon deciding to take the initiative in this match.

Dragon lifts up Swann, he hits a series of headbutts that back Swann against the ropes. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a running high knee, Swann falls down to the outside. The freeweight champion then turns his attentions to Kincade who is stirring to his feet.

Dragon quickly throws him back to the mat with an arm drag. Kincade gets to his feet, Dragon leaps up and hits a picture-perfect RKO on Logan. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Dragon immediately leaps to his feet and gets back on the offensive, putting Kincade into a side headlock. Logan gets to his feet and whips Dragon out across the ring but the Japanese star counters with a spinning heel kick. He lifts up Logan and goes for a running neckbreaker but Kincade steps aside, Dragon bounces off the ropes and Logan drives him to the mat with a standing side slam.

MW: Impressive power there from Kincade.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Logan waits for Dragon to rise, he then hits him with a couple of big uppercuts that back Dragon against the ropes. Logan whips him out across the ring, before bouncing off the opposite ropes and connecting with a crossbody splash. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Kincade lifts up Dragon, he goes for a DDT but Dragon counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Kincade gets to his feet, Dragon nails a dropkick and then goes up top...

MW: Frog splash!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: This is a fantastic contest thus far.

Dragon gets up, he lines up the superkick finisher but Kincade ducks, Dragon spins around straight into a superkick from Logan!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Logan gets to his feet, he stands waiting for Dragon to rise before whipping him across the ring. He goes for a clothesline but Dragon holds the ropes and Kincade falls into the mat. Dragon goes to the apron but Swann is quickly over and he hits a big German suplex on Dragon, throwing him down to the outside.

RJ: Dragon took a nasty blow to the back of the head there.

MW: Swann in the perfect position now.

Swann rolls in and as Kincade rises he runs off the ropes and nearly takes his head off with a flying lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Trevor Swann rises to his feet, he stomps away viciously on the head of Kincade before hitting a standing moonsault. Not content with that, he then heads to the top rope...

RJ: Moonsault!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Swann lifts up Logan and connects with a brain-buster. He then retreats to the corner...

MW: HIT FOR SIX!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

RJ: How did he kick out of that?

MW: Kincade fighting to end his losing streak tonight.

Swann lifts up Logan in a side headlock, but Logan counters with a belly to back suplex. Kincade then stands over Swann...

RJ: SUPERKICK again!

MW: And now up top...450 splash!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Swann barely kicks out, Logan has Swann into a sleeper hold quickly...

RJ: Setting up for the Blind Justice...flying dropkick from Dragon!

Dragon breaks up the hold, he gets to his feet and goes for a roll up on Swann...

MW: Roll-up...Swann counters with a roll up of his own!

RJ: Kincade diving in...

Ref: 1..................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Trevor Swann wins! What a win for Swann!

RJ: Tremendous triple threat match there, absolutely fantastic.

MW: Kincade just too late to save the match for himself.

*Logan is beating the mat in frustration, he rolls to the outside and picks up the bat of Trevor Swann. He then starts going crazy outside of the ring, smashing the bat against the announce table, the ring apron and the steel steps.

RJ: Kincade really unhappy with the result of this match!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:11 pm

Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers for the arrival of 6WF Veteran Uryu. He runs out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands.

RJ:What a huge match we have for you here in the Fight for the Right tournament. Friends and former Project X memebers going one on one!

MW: Indeed RJ, how will the unpredictable Uryu cope with the raw power of Adamson!?

“Tonight Tonight” blasts out and the crowd’s cheers continue for Max Adamson. He walks casually out onto the ramp, he nods to the fans before walking down the ramp confidently. He steps over the top rope and stares at his opponents.

Adamson and Uryu look focused as they meet in the middle of the ring, the both nod and smile, Uryu turns and looks out at the crowd and Adamson goes straight for a roll up...

2..!

RJ: Wow... Max wanting to get the job done and quickly.

Max gets to his feet as does Uryu who looks shocked, Max stares at Uryu and taps his own forehead, telling Uryu to switch on. The two men lock up in the ring both men begin to trade blows and Max wins out,he whips Uryu off the ropes but Uryu comes back with schoolboy rollup...

2....!

MW: Uryu returning the favour to Max!

Uryu leaps up and Max gets to his feet. He smirks at Uryu and nods in approva before he drives his knee into the gut of Uryu and side suplexes him into a lateral cover......1.......2.....kickout,Max and Uryu get up as Max kicks Uryu in the stomach and lifts him into a powerbomb, Uryu rolls down the back...

2...!

DL:Uryu's pace is causing issues for Adamson here

Max storms up and almost decapitates Uryu with a clothesline, Uryu is reeling and Max hauls him up into a vertical suplex position, he holds him there for half a minute allowing the blood to rush to Uryu's head and then plants him with a brainbuster...

RJ:That could end it!

2......!

Max looks annoyed as he grabs Uryu by the hair and drags him up, he european uppercuts him and then scoops him up for a slam, he runs for a powerslam but Uryu slips out the back and hits a reverse DDT...

MW: Uryu out of nowhere!

2.....!

RJ: Adamson cannot control this match, Uryu has his number every time!

Uryu flips up and kicks Max to the ground as he tries to rise, he rolls across the ring and hits a rolling thunder and then as Max rolls onto his stomach, Uryu does a moonsault and drives his elbow into the kidneys of Adamson before adminstering the Brick Break...

MW: And Uryu now taking control!

2.........!

Uryu pummels Max as he stands and then goes for an irish whip to the corner, Adamson reverses and Uryu hits the corner hard, Max charges in but Uryu lifts himself up with the ropes and gets his knees into the face of Max before pulling himself onto the top rope and diving off with a legdrop to the back of the neck that floors Max...

RJ: Uryu is on a roll! He's got it here....

3!

MW: No Max kicked out

The fans are applauding both mens efforts although neither is a favourite, Uryu shakes his head in disbelief as he vaults onto the ropes again,Max is up and runs at the turnbuckle but Uryu dives off over Max's head and into a forward roll, Max turns around and Uryu meets him with a spinning heel kick that floors the Aussie, he sets his sights and then goes to the top...

RJ:Uryu is gonna fly!

Uryu pulls himself onto the top rope and leaps off with the Split Second...

MW:He nailed it!

RJ:Adamson nailed him with the knees!

Uryu lands bad as Adamson drives his knees upwards into the rib area, Max slowly gets up and sees his former Project X teamate suffering...

RJ:Is Adamson showing concern here?

MW:GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ:Guess not!

Max almost rips Uryu in half with the Gore, he looks down at Uryu before covering..

3!

MW: My god! He kicked out!

The crowd pop as Uryu gets his shoulder up, Max can't believe it but nods in approval. Adamson fixes his sights on Uryu who struggles up holding his ribs...he staggers round and comes face to face with Max and holds out a pleading hand...

MW: What the hell is he doing?

RJ: I dunno but Max isnt falling for it

Adamson stares at Uryu's outstretched hand and then hauls him up onto is shoulders....

RJ:CYCLONE!

MW: Exclamation point!

3.....!

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlement....here is your winner.....Max Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamson!

The crowd applaud the entertainment of the match and cheer for Max Adamson as he looks down at Uryu and smiles, he nods in approval before bending down and patting his friend on the head before walking up the ramp to cheers from the fans.

RJ:Uryu put on a performance...you have to give him that...but on this night there was absolutely nothing that could stop Max Adamson.

MW: What a dominant and impressive win, Max wants this win, and you can tell how focused he is.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:12 pm

Clarissa is stood backstage with a microphone in hand...

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time......the 6WF European Champion, Clarke James!

The crowd roar with approval as Clarke James walks in to shot, his title draped over his shoulder and a focused look on his face...

Clarissa: Clarke, thanks for your time, i wondered if we could get your thoughts on this weeks match?

CJ: Thoughts? They ain't plural, see, every week, every day, every hour and every minute it's the same damn thought. Walking in to Night of Glory looking for redemption, getting my shot and righting the wrongs of the past 12 months. See every day it gets closer, that feeling of getting over my past. Every time i step foot in that arena i can sense it, i can feel it in the air that something big is gonna happen. Every match is this god damn tournament is just another stepping stone to getting what i deserve. And you see, all those nay sayers in the back who say 'Clarke James can't win this', let me tell you........Clarke James CAN and WILL win this thing. I've been here before, i've got experience just like everyone else, difference is i've learned from it and i've built on it and i'm the best damn thing in this company right now...

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

James stares intensely at Clarissa as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

*Logan Kincade is shown storming through the backstage area, he is throwing things aside in anger, shoving down production staff when he is approached by Nay Bother.

Nay Bother:What the hell are you doing? Chill out man, it was only one match you lost. I lost tonight as well...

Logan Kincade:That's not the point...

*Kincade barges past Nay but he is pulled back.

Nay Bother:Then what the hell is the point? Why have you suddenly gone bat-s*** crazy like this? What's wrong with you? What's going through your head man?

Logan Kincade:Everything Nay, just get out of my damn way.

Nay Bother:No!

Logan Kincade:Don't be stupid Nay. We are buds but you don't want to p1ss me off anymore than I am now. McGraw throwing me into a stupid match like that, I am a hardcore wrestler but I'm not getting a chance there, so he throws me in with two little guys like that, a match that I was going to struggle in.

Nay Bother:You think I want to be there to? I want to be given the chance to express myself, show how good I am, and I think that the place for that, is also the hardcore division. But just cos I ain't get shot, you don't see me storming around.

Logan Kincade:Sometimes you have to do things to get yourself noticed around here Nay.

Nay Bother:Let's just go see McGraw about it ok?

*Logan doesn't respond but follows Nay as he walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

Match 7
Fight for the Right Round 2
Clarke James vs. James McManus

RJ: So we’re continuing the Fight for the Right tournament now with two of the brightest talents in 6CWF, the European champion Clarke James and James McManus.

MW: I can’t see past McManus going through this round RJ. I think his speed and technical ability will be too much for Clarke James.

RJ: Yet it is Clarke James who holds the European title.

‘The Final Countdown’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd immediately respond with boos as James McManus cockily steps out. He walks slowly down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans. He stops on the ramp and lifts both his arms in the air as pyrotechnics go off behind him. McManus allows himself a small grin before he slides underneath the bottom rope and starts jabbing in the air.

RJ: James McManus looks pretty confident here, but will be so confident once the match has started?

MW: Of course he will be! He has everything he needs to beat Clarke James.

‘Blind Faith’ screams out as a pulsing white light fills the arena, Clarke James steps out to a huge cheer. He runs to one end of the stage and lifts his arms in the air before running to the other end. The crowd are giving him a great reception as Clarke sprints down the ramp sliding into the ring. He walks up to McManus and squares up to him before stepping away. Clarke hands over his European title and then gets ready for the match.

RJ: Clarke James, European champion, and looks ready to progress.

MW: He can be as ready as he likes, it’s not going to happen tonight.

The bell rings and the two lock up, they step in circles around the ring, still locked in a test of strength. McManus kicks James in the gut before grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back, before Clarke has time to respond James McManus kicks him in the back of the leg, sending him to his knees and then drives a knee into his back. Clarke writhes on the floor holding his spine, McManus wastes no time as he grabs hold of Clarke and puts him in a horrible stretching submission hold, while digging a knee into his back, putting further stress onto Clarke’s spine.

MW: Clever ring technique from McManus, concentrating on one body area, and the back is a good one as it limits everything Clarke can do.

McManus lets go of Clarke and then walks over to the corner, he climbs to the middle rope and jumps off, stomping on the knee of Clarke. James McManus urges Clarke to get back to his feet, screaming at him to do so. The European champion groggily pushes himself up and McManus charges at him, taking him down with a spear to the side of James’ body. McManus is quickly up and grabs hold of James, and just smashes his back down on his knee. McManus grabs hold of Clarke and lifts him to his feet, he whips him across the ring and then connects with a thunderous spinebuster!

RJ: James McManus is taking control of this match, Clarke has got to do something and quick!

MW: It’s too late now, the damage has been well and truly done.

McManus starts cockily pacing back and forth as the crowd give him abuse, he lifts Clarke up to his feet, he then lifts him onto his shoulders and looks ready to hit the Death Valley Driver. McManus signals for the end of the match before going for it.

RJ: Clarke got out! Backstabber!

Clarke jumps up and hits the backstabber on McManus, just after sliding down off of his shoulders. Clarke drives his elbow into the back of McManus’ neck before lifting him up. Clarke hits James with a series of jabs before connecting with a massive uppercut which sends McManus stumbling backwards, when James stumbles back towards Clarke he hits a neat tilt-a-whirl slam. Clarke is up to his feet and the crowd are going crazy for him, he points upwards and climbs to the top rope and signals for a frog splash.

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

MW: Knees up!

James lifts his knees up and Clarke’s chest goes crashing into them knocking all the wind out of him, before Clarke has time to think, McManus has locked him in a British Figure Four. Clarke cries out in pain as he desperately tries to grab a rope and break the hold. McManus is grinding his teeth together as he tries to put as much pressure into the submission manoeuvre as he can. Clarke starts dragging himself closer to the ropes before he is pulled back by McManus who puts more pain into the hold. Clarke looks perilously close to tapping as he tries one last time to grab the rope and he gets it!

RJ: James McManus nearly got disqualified there.

MW: Nearly being the key word.

Clarke is recovering on the floor as McManus begins arguing with the referee claiming that he should asked Clarke whether he wanted to give up. McManus turns around.

RJ: SUPERKICK!

McManus walks straight into a superkick from Clarke James who falls to his knees, Clarke crawls over to McManus and goes for the pin.

1...........2...........kick out!

RJ: The crowd were already celebrating then!

Clarke pushes himself groggily to his feet, he stomps on the ground, trying to get McManus to get up and when he slowly does Clarkes whips him across the ring and then connects with a spinebuster, when McManus then slowly gets to his feet Clarke grabs him and hits him with a...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: DAMN IT!

1....................2.......................3!

RJ: Clarke James has won! He goes through in the Fight for the Right tournament!

MW: McManus had his number for nearly all of that much.

RJ: Key word being nearly of course Michael.

Clarke is celebrating in the ring and the crowd are cheering wildly for their favourite.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

Cassius is backstage with a microphone, stirring a cup of green tea, with his 6WF Hardcore Title Belt over his shoulder. His appearance prompts a huge cheer from the Birmingham Bowl audience.

Cassius : This week on Lockdown, I have to defend my 6WF Hardcore Title against The Scorpion and Longinus.

Cassius smirks

Cassius : How entertaining. Defending my title against one man who rejects all known vices, and another who fights so so hard on a daily basis to keep his at bay. Oh this is too easy. Because whilst they will be busy fighting ideals and personal battles on Thursday Night, I... I will be giving into MY only vice.

And that vice is violence!

Cassius' sadistic smile slowly creeps across his face, as he takes a sip of tea.

Cassius : Because unlike my two opponents; I am free. Unrestrained by ambitions of purity or detoxification. And this 6WF Hardcore Title, the scalp of The Saint upon my shoulder, is my passport to a whole world of instant gratification. A license for violence. And there is no chance in hell that I'm letting either of you take that away from me. You can continue to deny yourself life's little pleasures, but you won't deny me MINE!

Cassius takes another sip of tea, then looks down at the title upon his shoulder, before returning his vicious glare at the camera.

Cassius : Scorpion. You can play the high and mighty with your straight-edge badge, but it means nothing. Its as hollow, and as cheap as your CM Punk imitation. Because you've never needed to turn to something to numb the kind of pain I am capable of inflicting upon you, and WILL inflict upon you, this Thursday Night. And Jessica is out of the picture now, so I'm going to do to you, what I wanted to do the moment I stepped back into this arena and saw you cosying up to her, tarnishing her legacy with your mediocrity.Tonight I avenge that...

And then at Night of Glory, I get revenge for Jessica on The Saint for the injuries he caused to her. Sainty you are stepping into the devil's playground, Tibetan Torture...do you know what you are getting yourself in for?

*Cassius laughs to himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

*Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are shown storming towards the office of Danny McGraw, they knock on the door but there is no answer. They knock a 2nd time, again no answer thus they choose to barge in, only to see James McManus and Hobo already in the office with McGraw.

James McManus:Why the hell do you deserve another a shot at the European Title? Did you not see how close I ran James out there? One more match and I'd beat that idiot!

Hobo:Give me a break. You've had more than enough chances at Clarke, clearly he is not in your future!

James McManus:Very amusing...

Danny McGraw:SHUT UP! Now wait there, what do you two idiots want?

Logan Kincade:A chance in a division where we actually want to compete. These guys seem to get chances galore, so do Longinus and Scorpion but never us two. Why is that?

Danny McGraw:Ah yes, I saw your little conversation earlier about the hardcore title...actually wait there I've just had a brainwave. You two want the chance to win the hardcore title, yet you probably don't want to face each other for the right to do so.

And you two want the European Title. So how about this, at Night of Glory we have a fatal four way match. Nay Bother vs Logan Kincade vs James McManus vs Hobo...and the winner will be the N01 contender to the Hardcore Title...OR the European Title, winner's choice. But they have to have the match at the following Pay Per View.

*McGraw smiles and the crowd cheer loudly at the announcement.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

Main Event
Hardcore Title
Cassius Zhi (C) vs Scorpion vs Longinus

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown where it is now time for our Main Event of the evening.

MW: And what a match this one is, one to cap off a truly fantastic night of wrestling as Cassius Zhi defends his hardcore title in a triple threat match.

RJ: Zhi puts his belt on the line against two-time Hardcore Champion, Scorpion and the former freeweight title holder, Longinus.

MW: This one is going to be brilliant and brutal.

RA: The following match is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

RA: Introducing the first challenger, hailing from Newcastle, England and weighing in at 245lbs...LONGINUSSSSSS!

The crowd cheer as “Strength in numbers” blares out through the speakers and Longinus walks out onto the ramp. He holds both arms aloft as pyro’s go off around him, He hi-5’s the audience as he walks to the ring, before taking a little run and sliding under the bottom rope, only to step back to the outside and pull from underneath the ring two chairs and a ladder. He brings the chairs into the ring, leaving the ladder on the outside.

RJ: Longinus arguably the man least suited to this match-up, the man wtih the least experience of hardcore wrestling.

MW: I don’t know, a drunk with a weapon in his hand is always dangerous.

RA: Introducing the 2nd challenger, from Colorado Desert and weighing in at 235lbs...SCORPIOOONNNNNN!

“Your betrayal” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos for the arrival of Scorpion. He strides out onto the ramp looking confident, he is carrying an iron pole and a sledge-hammer with him to the ring, he steps in and walks straight towards Longinus, the ref stepping in to separate them.

MW: A former two-time hardcore champion, Scorpion is going for a record 3rd hardcore title belt this evening.

RJ: So many different stories in this match. There’s the feud between Scorpion and Longinus, and let’s not forget that Scorpion was formerly managed by Miss Jessica who got rid of him after the return of Cassius Zhi.

RA: And now...hailing from Tibet, China and weighing in at 250lbs...he is the reigning and defending 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...CASSSSIUS ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the arrival of the hardcore champion, who steps out onto the ramp carrying two Singapore canes. He strides to the ring, the crowd building up in a crescendo of noise culminating in huge chants of Cassius Gonna Kill you reverberating around the arena.

RJ: My word what a reception that is for Cassius Zhi, it’s fair to say he has got the backing of these fans tonight.

MW: Zhi is in a tough predicament tonight, triple threat’s aren’t the easiest of matches but when you add the hardcore element, it will be one hell of a performance should he retain that title belt.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The ref holds up the hardcore title but he barely has time to get out of the way as Longinus and Scorpion fly at each other, fists flaying around left, right and centre. Zhi is happy to take a step back as the two send in crunching blows to the head. Scorpion gets the advantage with a poke to the eye and he then hits Longinus with a suplex.

Scorpion immediately stomps down upon the head of Longinus, forcing him back into the corner. He lifts up Longinus, he runs in going for a stinger splash but Longinus moves out of the way. He then punches away at the stomach of Scorpion, then hitting a big belly to belly suplex out of the corner. Cover.

MW: very quick start to this match!

Longinus lifts up Scorpion, he hits him with a suplex of his own. Longinus waits for Scorpion to rise before going for a high-angled dropkick but Scorpion steps back, Longinus crashes into the mat. Scorpion waits for him to rise before hitting a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

This time it is Longinus who has to get the shoulder up. Scorpion is the first to make use of a weapon, grabbing the iron pole he brought to the ring and driving it into the gut of Longinus before setting up and hitting a running powerbomb. Scorpion has Longinus in the corner and he stomps away on him momentarily before turning to Zhi.

RJ: Scorpion changing tact.

Scorpion grabs the iron pole and he walks towards Zhi. Cassius smiles, almost urging Scorpion to try and take him on. Just as Scorpion is about to crack the iron pole into Zhi, Longinus runs up from behind and takes him out with a huge chair shot to the back of the head. Scorpion falls into the ropes and Longinus stands on the apron, he sets up another of the chairs on the outside before hitting a spike DDT onto that chair.

MW: Vicious move!

Longinus rolls back into the ring, picking up the other chair. He swings it towards the head of Zhi but he grabs the chair. Cassius smirks before throwing it back at Longinus, who catches it thankfully only to then be hit with a big superkick into the chair. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Cassius gets to his feet, he grabs the chair off Longinus and lies it down on the canvas. He drags Longinus to his feet and hits two stiff roundhouse kicks into the gut, he then lifts Longinus over his shoulders before hitting a powerslam onto the chair. Cassius grabs the Singapore cane he brought to the ring.

RJ: What’s he doing?

Cassius snaps the cane in half, he then sits Longinus up on his knees before smashing the two pieces of the cane into the side of Longinus’ head repeatedly until they are of no use to him. Cassius then launches them into the crowd, who cheer loudly. Zhi makes the cover.

Cassius grabs the 2nd Singapore cane he brought to the ring, he urges Longinus to rise before driving the cane into the stomach. He then swings back and whacks the cane against Longinus’ head! Longinus only stays up because he falls into the ropes, Zhi runs at him with the cane but Longinus uses the ropes to pull himself up and hitting a double kick to the gut...

Cassius stumbles backwards and Longinus runs the ropes, hitting a sunset flip. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Cassius kicks out powerfully, Longinus quickly grabs the cane and whacks into the side of Zhi’s head.

MW: Using his own weapon against him!

Longinus turns around to see Scorpion on top of the ladder, he then leaps off the ladder, onto the top rope and then springboards off hitting Longinus with a flying forearm smash!

RJ: Amazing move from Scorpion!

Longinus is sent to the outside and Scorpion turns his attentions to Zhi. Scorpion grabs his sledge-hammer and with a big grin on his face, drives it into the stomach of Zhi who keels over. Scorpion goes to his knees before thrusting the sledge-hammer right into the face of Cassius who falls back.

Scorpion then whips him out across the ring, he again drives the sledge-hammer into the stomach before running the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. Scorpion makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

The former champion goes to the outside, bringing in a trash can. He sets up the trash can in the corner before picking up Zhi and driving him head first into the can. Scorpion then removes the can, Zhi slumps down and Scorpion places the can over the face of Zhi before going to the opposite corner.

RJ: Dropkick!

MW: Scorpion is pulling out all the stops tonight!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up just in time, Scorpion waits for Cassius to rise before driving him into the canvas with a chokeslam. Scorpion places the trash can lid down on top of Zhi’s stomach before running the ropes for the people’s elbow...

RJ: Longinus!

Longinus grabs Scorpion’s leg as he runs the ropes, pulling him down to outside of the ring before spitting beer into the face of Scorpion!

MW: He can’t do that damn it!

RJ: He can, it’s a hardcore match Michael, anything goes!

Longinus then grabs Scorpion by the head and smashes him into the steel ring post repeatedly. Longinus then lets Scorpion stumble back before hitting a reverse STO onto a steel chair!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, Longinus sets up the steel steps near Scorpion before hitting a backbreaker onto them. Longinus then follows that up with a reverse DDT onto the hard floor on the outside. He rolls Scorpion back into the ring and then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Going for a shooting star press...

SMASH!

Zhi is up and as Longinus launches himself off the top rope, he smashes the Singapore cane right into the stomach of Longinus. Longinus falls to the mat in agony, Zhi turns around straight into Scorpion who has his sledge-hammer in hand, they swing simultaneously and both men fall to the mat!

MW: All three men down, centre of the ring.

RJ: What a contest between these three men, absolute brutality.

Longinus is starting to stir when the crowd suddenly start booing as The Saint walks out onto the ramp.

RJ: What the hell is he doing out here?

The Saint steps into the ring, Longinus staggers towards him and The Saint sends him to the canvas with an RKO. Scorpion stumbles up, he is challenging The Saint with his sledge-hammer, Saint grabs the weapon and throws it aside before laying out Scorpion with an RKO. He then drags Cassius Zhi over towards Scorpion, draping his arm over the fallen competitor. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The Saint just ruined that match!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLL YOUR HARDCORE CHAMPION...CASSIUSSSSSS ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

*The Saint snatches the hardcore title from the ring announcer, and then grabs a microphone, The Saint laughs to himself.

The Saint: You see this Hardcore Title belt Cassius? This is just another reminder, yet another symbol of my superiority over you, Zhi. This title belt will symbolise my strength but more importantly, whenever you look at this title you will see your weakness.

How does it feel Cassius? How does it feel knowing that you needed me to help retain that title tonight? How does it feel knowing that without me you’d have been defeated tonight? Does that not show you anything Cassius? You are weak, you have been broken.

Not by these two, not by Miss Jessica, not by Danny McGraw...you have been broken by me Cassius. The illusion, the Cassius gonna kill you cult, it is no more. It can no longer exist because Cassius, you will never be that man again. You were feared, you were the superpower...now you are weak, brittle, pathetic...a broken man, a shadow of your former self.

All courtesy of me!

*The Saint holds up the hardcore title in the middle of the ring, standing over Zhi as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down