The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 12/1

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 12/1 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 12/1

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

"Rest in pieces" blasts out through the speakers as Lockdown goes live on air. The camera pans around the ringside area showing various signs from the crowd...

"I'VE STILL NOT SEEN RETURN TO OZ"
"WE WANT THE FANATIC'S POEMS"
"SIGN UP MICHAEL MCGILLICUTY"
"THE ONE AND ONLY AUSTRALIAN CHAMP!"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown, we are broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl and live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW:What a fantastic show this one promises to be RJ, we've got several exciting singles matches lined up tonight including JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord and Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch.

RJ:The inter-fed cup continues...

MW:And in our Main Event, the returning Max Adamson will face off against the 6WF Undisputed Champion Chaos.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 12/1 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 12/1

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 7:56 pm

*The action starts in the backstage area with Scorpion and Jerome Dubois discussing their match.

Jerome Dubois:Zee Scorpion? Do you zee? You take on ze Hobo, leave Longinus to moi. I need revenge mon ami...

Scorpion:What the hell are you talking about? And why the hell should I take on Hobo? Longinus beat me last week, I want revenge.

Jerome Dubois:But at least I came close to beating him mon ami, ze same could not be said of your match with him last week. Let's face, I've got the ability to beat him and well, to be blunt, I don't think you do.

Scorpion:You don't think I can beat Longinus? Are you joking? I am a former 2 tme hardcore champion, managed by the greatest manager this company has ever seen, an ally of Cassius Zhi.

Jerome Dubois:Zis is all by association Scorpion, what have you proved on your own?

Scorpion:Well I'll start proving it tonight, as long as you stay out of my way.

Jerome Dubois:We'll let it come down to ze luck of the ze draw, whoever gets the first chance.

*Dubois spins away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

RJ: Tag team action up first here for you on Lockdown, involving four stars looking to get themselves in the picture for any of the titles up for grabs.

MW: On one side, we have Longinus and Hobo. And on the winning side, we have Jerome Dubois and Scorpion.

RJ: A fair bit of recent history between Longinus and Dubois, with Scorpion being one of the hottest up and coming stars in 6WF and Hobo is of course a legend of this company.

MW: In your eyes, I hope Dubois and Scorpion teach these two idiots a lesson tonight.

“Strength in numbers” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus steps out onto the stage. He runs down the ramp and slaps the hands of his fans before stepping into the ring.

“Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out and the crowd erupt into cheers as Hobo runs out onto the ramp. He stands, taking in the reception momentarily before walking down the ramp and tagging the fans hands. He steps in and slaps hands with Longinus.

RJ: I think these two have the potential to work well tonight in this match, I see a lot of similarities in their outlook and attitude.

MW: They are both idiots if that’s what you mean.

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he falls to his knees and pyrotechnics go off behind his back as he raises his arms in the air. The crowd jeer him as he swaggers down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo him.

“Beat the devil’s tattoo” hits and the crowd start the you suck chant, Dubois Comes out with a blue Cape with his hood on. Dubois swaggers down the ramp to loud boos before stepping into the ring and nodding at Scorpion.

MW: A very interesting line-up, we saw backstage that both men’s ego’s are looking for a boost from this match.

RJ: Not sure how well they will work together, certainly two interesting line-up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hobo starts off in the ring with Scorpion. Scorpion drives Hobo backwards against the ropes, he throws a punch towards the head but Hobo manages to block, he then fires back in with the down n out combination, Scorpion falls back into the corner and Hobo runs in hitting a leaping knee to the face. Scorpion falls face-first into the canvas.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Hobo brings Scorpion up to his feet quickly, Scorpion goes for a punch but once again it is blocked by Hobo, who then prods him in the eye. Scorpion stumbles around and walks straight into the soft shoe shuffle! Hobo rolls away and tags in Longinus.

RJ: Strong start from Hobo, Longinus will look to press home his advantage.

Scorpion attempts a suplex on Longinus as he enters the ring, but Longinus hits an elbow to the side of the head before connecting with a suplex of his own. Scorpion rolls to his feet and Longinus hits a knee to the stomach before running off the ropes and connects with a spinning neckbreaker.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Longinus rises to his feet, placing Scorpion into a sleeper hold. Scorpion fights up to his feet only to be hit with a backbreaker, Longinus then runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the back and Scorpion falls forward into the ropes, with Longinus then getting a roll up on Scorpion.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion is put into a sleeper hold by Longinus, the former hardcore champion fights his way up to his feet . Scorpion whips him out across the ring, Longinus bounces off the ropes going for a Lou Thesz Press which Scorpion manages to counter with a big spinebuster. Longinus rolls up to his feet groggily and Scorpion sends him into the canvas with a running forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he begins to stomp away on the head of the former freeweight champion who rolls towards the corner. Scorpion continues to stomp away on Longinus in the corner, before the ref drags him away. Scorpion lifts up Longinus, he suplexes him into the turnbuckle and drags him to the centre of the ring before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Scorpion drags Longinus to the corner, he makes the tag to Jerome Dubois who immediately goes up to the top rope. He flies off hitting a double somersault leg drop down across the throat of Longinus. He immediately makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Dubois picks up Longinus and nails a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, Longinus retreats straight into the corner. Longinus is met with a running clothesline by Dubois, followed up with a powerslam. Dubois makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Dubois lifts up Longinus in a front facelock. He is forced back into the corner by Longinus, but Dubois hits him with a DDT onto the turnbuckle. He then tags in Scorpion.

MW: Longinus being completely isolated by Dubois and Scorpion, very clever tactics.

Scorpion drags him out of the corner, he connects with a big chokeslam but doesn’t cover instead lifting Longinus up to his feet and hitting a 2nd chokeslam.

RJ: Scorpion really focused here tonight, he is relentless and destructive in his offence tonight.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion hauls Longinus to his feet, he whips him to the corner followed by a running boot. Longinus slumps down and Scorpion then hits a punt kick to the head. Longinus rolls to the centre of the ring, Scorpion lifts him up but Longinus counters with a jawbreaker, Longinus grabs him by the waist and hits a big belly to belly suplex. Scorpion stumbles up groggily and Longinus whips him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Longinus rolls away to the corner, he manages to tag in Hobo, Scorpion manages to tag Dubois.

RJ: Two fresh men in the match.

Hobo throws a clothesline that Dubois ducks, he boots Hobo in the gut before driving him to the mat with a powerbomb.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Hobo is lifted to his feet by Dubois, who runs in going for a spear but Hobo leaps over the top and hits a double arm DDT followed by a running splash!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Hobo brings Dubois to his feet, he whips Dubois across the ring...

RJ: HOBO CUDDLE!

Ref: 1.............2..............

*Scorpion tries to break the pin, but Longinus hits his patented spear and Hobo gets the pin!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Good win for Hobo and Longinus.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

*Nay Bother is shown in the backstage area alongside Clarissa...

Clarissa:Nay, after last week's section, you earned yourself a match tonight, what are your thoughts?

Nay Bother:Do the board think this is funny? I cite Dexter Morgan as one of the guys who's in my space, who seems to be holding me back. So they have the bright idea, team me up with Dexter?

I'll admit Dex has been a little cold with me this week. Am I suprised? No. Am I offended? No. In fact I'd feel the exact same as he does. But I don't care, I don't need Dex for more than tonight's match. He just needs to do his bit, and try and beat Uryu and Logan Kincade.

Clarissa:Those two are friends of yours Nay, how does it feel going into this match with them?

Nay Bother:It's not the ideal situation really, they are two really great guys but these things have to be put aside when you step into the ring. Like I say, it's a shame but It's something I'll have to deal with throughout my career.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:15 pm

*Uryu and Logan Kincade are shown backstage preparing for their match when Dexter Morgan walks into picture.

Dexter:Well isn't this cosy?

*Logan looks up, seemingly riled up.

Dexter:Hey come on Uryu, calm him down will you, put your dog back on his leash.

Logan:Oh how amusing Dexter, you won't be able to smile in a minute if you keep winding us up.

Dexter:God you are mental aren't you? No wonder Uryu is so stressed, so emotional, constantly having to control you.

Logan:That's it...

*Logan leaps across the room but Uryu manages to haul him back...

Uryu:It's not worth it Logan, let it go.

Dexter:Be a good boy Logan, I'll see you out there.

*Morgan walks off, leaving Logan to stare accusingly as Uryu.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

*Shaun Styles is in the ring warming up as Lockdown comes back to air.

RJ: Interfed cup match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: Our first singles match of the evening, and hopefully a win for 6WF for us to talk about.

RJ: Rapture certainly goes into this match as favourite, but Shaun Styles will be no pushover.

MW: Really? I think he might be.

“Tearaway” roars out through the speakers and the crowd’s reception turns hostile as Rapture strolls out onto the ramp. He has the 6CW TV Title over his right shoulder, the 6WF Freeweight title over his left. He steps down the ramp smirking at the boos of the fans.

MW: Still these fans fail to appreciate what a job Rapture has been doing for team 6WF in the absence of anyone who could even be considered near his level.

RJ: I think they do appreciate that, it’s just the arrogance that goes with it that is the problem.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, Rapture forces Styles back into the corner. He fires in a succession of knees into the stomach before lifting Styles up and going for a gutwrench powerbomb but Styles drops down the back, he then hits a white Russian legsweep on Rapture, crashing his head back into the canvas.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Rapture is hauled to his feet by Styles, he launches him towards the corner and then comes sprinting in but Rapture flapjacks him onto the turnbuckle. Rapture then waits for Styles to turn out of the corner Rapture sprints over and hits Styles with a running enzaguri kick. The youngster stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a bridged T-bone suplex from the double champion.

Rapture brings Styles to his feet, he goes to whip him to the corner but Styles uses his strength to send Rapture hurtling to the corner instead. Styles runs in but Rapture counters with a pele kick. He then uses the ropes to springboard back into a reverse DDT. Rapture hooks the leg.

MW: What a competitor this man is.

Rapture stands waiting for Styles to rise before hitting a big belly to belly suplex. He then puts Styles into a seated rear waistlock, bringing him to his feet before sprinting into the corner and rolling back, completing the world’s end suplex! He bridges into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

The freeweight champion gets to his feet and walks towards the ropes, he then sprints back towards the centre of the ring and connects with a rolling thunder. Instead of covering, he lifts Styles to his feet and tries to send him to the corner but the stronger Styles sends Rapture hurtling into the turnbuckle.

However, Rapture uses his supreme athletic ability to springboard back for a whisper in the wind. Styles side-steps, Rapture lands on his feet and goes for a leg lariat but is forced into the mat by Styles who counters with an innovative reverse powerbomb.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

RJ: Nice move from Styles.

Shaun Styles gets to his feet, he waits for Rapture to rise before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. He then runs the ropes, hitting a low dropkick to the knee, gets to his feet and hits a running neckbreaker.

MW: Fast-paced offence here.

Styles covers.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Rapture kicks out, Styles lifts him up and sets up for the Styles Clash but Rapture backs drops him down before it can be properly set-up. He proceeds to stomp away on Styles repeatedly, then placing him into a gogopolata.

RJ: The vicious submission move applied.

MW: And he’s tapping! Rapture finishes this one off!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Another win for Rapture and team 6WF!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:22 pm

*Shaun Styles is in the ring warming up as Lockdown comes back to air.

RJ: Interfed cup match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: Our first singles match of the evening, and hopefully a win for 6WF for us to talk about.

RJ: Rapture certainly goes into this match as favourite, but Shaun Styles will be no pushover.

MW: Really? I think he might be.

“Tearaway” roars out through the speakers and the crowd’s reception turns hostile as Rapture strolls out onto the ramp. He has the 6CW TV Title over his right shoulder, the 6WF Freeweight title over his left. He steps down the ramp smirking at the boos of the fans.

MW: Still these fans fail to appreciate what a job Rapture has been doing for team 6WF in the absence of anyone who could even be considered near his level.

RJ: I think they do appreciate that, it’s just the arrogance that goes with it that is the problem.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, Rapture forces Styles back into the corner. He fires in a succession of knees into the stomach before lifting Styles up and going for a gutwrench powerbomb but Styles drops down the back, he then hits a white Russian legsweep on Rapture, crashing his head back into the canvas.

Rapture is hauled to his feet by Styles, he launches him towards the corner and then comes sprinting in but Rapture flapjacks him onto the turnbuckle. Rapture then waits for Styles to turn out of the corner Rapture sprints over and hits Styles with a running enzaguri kick. The youngster stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a bridged T-bone suplex from the double champion.

Rapture brings Styles to his feet, he goes to whip him to the corner but Styles uses his strength to send Rapture hurtling to the corner instead. Styles runs in but Rapture counters with a pele kick. He then uses the ropes to springboard back into a reverse DDT. Rapture hooks the leg.

MW: What a competitor this man is.

Rapture stands waiting for Styles to rise before hitting a big belly to belly suplex. He then puts Styles into a seated rear waistlock, bringing him to his feet before sprinting into the corner and rolling back, completing the world’s end suplex! He bridges into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

The freeweight champion gets to his feet and walks towards the ropes, he then sprints back towards the centre of the ring and connects with a rolling thunder. Instead of covering, he lifts Styles to his feet and tries to send him to the corner but the stronger Styles sends Rapture hurtling into the turnbuckle.

However, Rapture uses his supreme athletic ability to springboard back for a whisper in the wind. Styles side-steps, Rapture lands on his feet and goes for a leg lariat but is forced into the mat by Styles who counters with an innovative reverse powerbomb.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

RJ: Nice move from Styles.

Shaun Styles gets to his feet, he waits for Rapture to rise before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. He then runs the ropes, hitting a low dropkick to the knee, gets to his feet and hits a running neckbreaker.

MW: Fast-paced offence here.

Styles covers.

Rapture kicks out, Styles lifts him up and sets up for the Styles Clash but Rapture backs drops him down before it can be properly set-up. He proceeds to stomp away on Styles repeatedly, then placing him into a gogopolata.

RJ: The vicious submission move applied.

MW: And he’s tapping! Rapture finishes this one off!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Another win for Rapture and team 6WF!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:24 pm

RJ: Further tag team action up next, as team water cooler Logan Kincade and Uryu face off against Dexter Morgan and Nay Bother.

MW: Nay Bother has got a lot to live up, he went on a mini-rant last week about his lack of matches since signing, he needs to prove he is deserving of a place on this roster.

RJ: Whilst team water cooler will be looking to continue the momentum they have from getting one up on the parasite killers.

*Dexter Morgan and Nay Bother are stood in the ring waiting as “Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s attitude changes as they cheer the arrival of 6WF Veteran Uryu. He walks out onto the ramp and stares down his opponents, before waiting as “master of the puppets” hits and the cheers continue for Logan Kincade. Logan runs out onto the ramp past Uryu and walks straight down the ramp towards the ring, Uryu in tow.

RJ: A chance to see a couple of more experience guys in Dex and Uryu, and some of our newer breed of talent Logan Kincade and Nay Bother.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade starts off in the ring with Nay Bother, the two men lock up and Nay quickly gains an advantage with a side headlock. Kincade launches Nay into the corner, he runs in, Nay sidesteps but Kincade stops himself hitting the turnbuckle. He turns around and Nay Bother runs in with a clothesline. He covers.

Nay Bother lifts Kincade onto his feet, he sets up for a suplex and it connects. He drags Logan back to his feet and hits a 2nd suplex, he goes to complete the combination but Kincade manages to block and then counter with a neckbreaker. Logan brings Nay to his feet before hitting two European Uppercuts, followed by a brainbuster.

MW: back and forth action this match.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Kincade goes back to the corner, lining up a superkick but Uryu tags himself in. He steps past Logan who does not seem best pleased by the actions of his tag partner.

MW: They’ve had some issues recently, not sure that would have helped.

Nay Bother is up and Uryu whips him to the corner, he then monkey flips him out of the corner. Uryu runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Uryu brings Nay Bother to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut which is grabbed by Nay, however Uryu counters with an enzaguri kick. Uryu then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee into the side of the head.

RJ: Uryu is dominating this match.

Uryu picks up Nay Bother, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Nay holds the ropes and Uryu crashes to the mat. Nay runs into the centre of the ring and hits bulldog on Uryu, before lifting him to his feet and the three amigo’s connects this time around. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Nay rises to his feet and swallow dives to tag in Dex, the crowd cheer loudly. Dex runs in and Uryu runs in at him, Dex hits a gorilla press slam and Uryu falls to the mat. He stumbles to his feet and Dexter connects with a DDT. He makes the cover.

Dexter brings Uryu to his feet, he launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Uryu stumbles to his feet straight into a clothesline.

RJ: Dex now dominating.

Uyru is brought to his feet by Dex for a Fisherman’s suplex, but Uryu counters with a jawbreaker. They both rise to their feet simultaneously, and lock-up. Dex forces Uryu back, Logan makes a blind tag.

MW: A bit of revenge from Kincade following earlier.

Logan attacks Morgan from behind pummelling him with big fists to the back of the head. He then nails a German suplex, Uryu is shouting insults at him and Logan shrugs, Dexter sneaks up behind and gets a roll up.

Ref: 1..............2................Kick out!

MW: So close for Morgan.

They roll away to their respective corners, and both men’s partner slap their back for tags. Uryu ducks a clothesline from Nay, knocking Dex to the outside with a boot to the face as he leaps to the top rope. Uryu then hits a spinning body press on Nay.

Ref: 1...........2.............3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Team Water-Cooler win.

Dex slides in, he lifts up Nay Bother and begins to remonstrate with him. Nay takes all of the abuse, before then shoving Morgan. Before Morgan can shove him back, Logan and Uryu intervene and separate the two, putting them in different corners.

MW: Good job those two were out here, otherwise we could have been witnessing a brawl.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

*James McManus is shown with Chaos in the backstage area, the crowd boo the two loudly.

Chaos:I can't believe how idioitc the management in this company are, they think that by keeping Patricks away from me, he won't start going crazy, start...hearing things about his wife, start going crazy.

So then they decide to put him in with the next best thing, James McManus! The future of this company, and a man who understands my thinking, one of only a few who can comprehend my twisted mind. And he is going to do my job for me tonight.

James McManus:Not only is this my chance to defeat Chris Patricks and to show exactly how good I am going to be, but it is also my opportunity to pay back some of the faith shown in me by master, by Chaos.

Chaos:And when McManus does beat Patricks tonight, I'll finish off the job by showing Max Adamson that coming back to 6WF was one of the worst decisions he could have made. He can throw all the insults he likes at me, but I will always have the telling blow...I am stood here with the world championship, something Max Adamson never has and never will win win.

How does that feel Max? To come back and be in my shadow? To see yet another guy over-take you in your pursuit for the world title? Why not accept it, embrace it and reform Max and Paddy, so that both of you don't get embarassed by me and the emporium.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:36 pm

*The camera's continue in the backstage area with Rapture, he has a mic in hand.

Rapture:Shaun Styles...Kenji Hidari...Yarmouth Blade...Mike Hill...team 6CW. What have they all got in common? None of them can beat me! These four guys are supposed to be the challengers to 6WF, yet they only remain in this competition because of the ineptitude of my team-mates.

All it requires is for one of Big Al, Shadow or The Dragon to step up to the plate, to even try and win one match instead of leaving everything to me. But alas, it is not to be and I will once again have to salvage the reputation of 6WF.

Let's make one thing clear, I am doing this for myself. I'm not doing it for my team-mates or the fans, I am merely doing it to spread the reputation of the Church, to show just how superior we are, and to show that I deserve so much better than this.

*Rapture adjusts his two title belts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown as James McManus squares off against Christopher Patricks.

MW: Should be an interesting match-up, particularly after the events of last week where firstly, McManus stopped Patricks pinning Chaos before then beating him down brutally.

RJ: Chaos then looked all set to do some real damage to Chris Patricks until the return of Max Adamson hindered their plans.

MW: So Chris Patricks will be looking for revenge tonight.

“The final countdown” hits and the crowd boo loudly as James McManus steps out onto the ramp. He is emotionless as he storms down the ramp and steps into the ring, he climbs to the 2nd rope and the fans boo even louder.

MW: A fantastic past few weeks for Chaos’ protégé and a big chance for him tonight to show us all that he can fulfil the potential that is so obviously there.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd’s cheer go up a notch for Christopher Patricks. He walks out onto the ramp, his glare never leaving that of McManus. He slaps hands with the fans before springing into the ring and saluting the fans.

RJ: Patricks has his focus firmly on Chaos and getting revenge, tonight he will have to settle for the next best thing in James McManus.

MW: Patricks can’t afford to under-estimate McManus tonight, he is a tough competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, and it is McManus who gains a surprise advantage, forcing Chris Patricks into the corner. He goes for a boot to the gut, but Patricks grabs it and then hits a forearm to the face. He runs out of the corner and knocks McManus down with a spinning heel kick. He waits for the Future to get to his feet, McManus throws a clothesline that he easily ducks before hitting a bridging German suplex.

MW: Lightning fast start from Chris Patricks.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, he lifts up James McManus and goes for a DDT but McManus throws him into the ropes. McManus runs off the opposite ropes and meets Patricks halfway with a massive clothesline! Patricks rolls onto his feet and McManus drills him to the mat with a spinebuster, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

McManus places Patricks into a chicken-wing. The crowd are booing McManus loudly as he keeps Patricks grounded for a good while before the former world champion gets to his feet and elbows away at the gut of McManus. He eventually forces a release but McManus knocks him down to the mat with a huge knee trembler!

With Patricks on the canvas, McManus then proceeds to viciously stomp away on the head of Chris Patricks, who rolls away into the corner. McManus runs off the ropes and hits a vicious kick to the side of the head. He drags Patricks away and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he drags Patricks back to the corner where he then goes to the 2nd rope before dropping back and hitting a knee to the face. He then lifts Patricks to his feet and places him in the corner, he hits a couple of punches to the head followed by a snap suplex. He turns around and Patricks stumbles to his feet, McManus scoops him onto his shoulders and hits a powerslam.

RJ: This is a complete domination by McManus.

MW: What a display this young man is putting in, not giving Patricks a chance.

RJ: Patricks does seem awfully distracted tonight.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Again Patricks kicks out, again McManus starts to stomp away on him until the referee steps in. McManus then waits for Patricks to rise, he puts him onto his shoulders for the tombstone piledriver but Patricks drops down the back. McManus then turns around and walks straight into a big superkick!

Chris Patricks is on his feet quickly and the crowd cheer loudly as he brings McManus up and punches away at his head with various combinations. He then hits a kick to the gut and nails a front flip piledriver! He doesn’t cover, instead choosing to go the top rope...

MW: Split-legged moonsault.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

McManus barely gets the shoulder up, Patricks goes to the ring apron quickly. He is looking around, almost in paranoia.

RJ: Something really is up with Patricks tonight. Obviously he’s been affected by his wife’s kidnap, but today it seems things have really hit home.

MW: I sympathise, I really do but he has to focus on the job in hand as a loss here would be catastrophic for his hopes of getting his hands on Chaos.

Patricks leaps onto the top rope but McManus is over and he hits the ropes, Patricks crotches himself on the top rope. McManus drags him down before drilling him to the mat with a short powerbomb!

Ref: 1...........2..............Kick out!

RJ: So close for James McManus.

MW: Go on kid, Finish him off!

McManus lifts up Patricks...

RJ: Setting up for MK Ultra...

MW: Patricks rolled through!

Ref: 1...............2..................3!

RJ: He stole it! He stole it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Somehow Chris Patricks has emerged from that match with victory, despite McManus dominating the whole match.

RJ: Sign of a true champion.

MW: McManus really unlucky tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

*Crime Lord is shown in the backstage area...

Crime Lord:Why is it that everyone seems to be obsessed with JJ Johnson? Ever since he returned it seems like that it is all anyone wants to talk about. Well why the hell is that? What has Johnson done to deserve that?

I don't remember him doing anything of note. He's comeback as some sort of returning hero! Well that is plan ridiculous. What kind of Hero has to hide behind a mask for 6 months because he feared the Church so much? That's not the trait of a true hero. It's the same old Johnson, cowardly.

*JJ walks onto screen...

JJ:God damn not a thing has changed has it? You are still the same cross-dressing,ape-looking,Tony Montana wannabe,penguin abuser he always been...and we all know none of that ever gonna change....

And that's fine....because when the night time comes and your busy fondling yoself in the mirror,telling yoself that your the big dog...JJ Johnson still gonna be ready and waiting out in that ring to whoop that a55 worse than ever befo....ready and waiting to make you wish that you had eloped with Michael Wire strapped to yo nutsack.....ready and waiting to show all my playas and playarettes that the baddest man in the world is indeed back in 6WF and he is primed for world championship reign number three....

And in case you having an epileptic fit right now or your sniffing some glue,JJ Johnson ain't talking about yo lard a55.Yo better believe I am referring to the Reflection of Perfection,The Supreme One,Mr 6WF himself....JJ Johnson.And I don't need to tell you anything because when I step out into that arena on thursday night....and 15,000 strong are chanting my name...

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You gone know that your dreams of another title reign are fast becoming a desert mirage...whilst JJ Johnson's dreams and aspirations of championship number three....they are just a clock chime away from reality...

Tick..

Crowd:TOCK!

Crime Lord:Really Johnson? Just a a clock chime away? We'll see after tonight's match won't we?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

*Blue Dragon is stood backstage with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Earlier in the week JJ Johnson was talking about the elimination chamber match and what he believes to be you "moaning" about him not saving you from the pinfall in that match?

Blue Dragon:I saw the interview Clarissa. Some of things JJ had to say, I appreciate them. I know that no-one has the right to win the world title, that opportunites in this place have to be earned...

Well that is for most people Clarissa. But JJ Johnson is not most people. He's always been considered the golden boy of this company, he's come back in a blaze of glory on many occassions. He's been involved in feuds that have defined this company since the get-go, he's been given the countless opportunites to win the world title.

I have never had that. I was always considered some sort of freak. Then I was pidgeon holed as a hardcore wrestler, nothing more nothing less. I've disproved those people, I was joint winner of the gold rush battle royal but wasn't given a fair chance to fight for the 6WF Title that I so desperately crave.

Johnson can't talk about fighting to get opportunities, where as I can. I've been through a hell of a lot in this company, I've fought my way to the top. So is it too much to think that your friend might help you in a match? I suppose so.

*Blue Dragon storms off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

RJ: Another big singles match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And big is pretty literal, as two of the most powerful wrestlers in 6WF square off. The Church’s Crime Lord up against JJ Johnson.

RJ: Both of these men are big stars in 6WF, both former world champions and looking to get back into that position. Should be a really interesting encounter tonight.

"Rain wizard" reverberates around the arena as the boos continue for the arrival of Crime Lord. He paces down the ramp before stepping over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord got himself a big pinfall victory over JJ Johnson last week.

MW: He certainly did RJ, the perfect tonic for Crime Lord after his defeat to Cassius Zhi at War. He will be looking to push on now and get back to where he belongs.

There's a huge eruption of cheers when the Lights go down in the arena and Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's, Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as superstar walks out. Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers’ desk as JJ Johnson slides into the ring.

RJ: After the elimination chamber match it had seemed Johnson had put himself in prime position for a tilt at the world title but after last week’s loss and the return of Max Adamson he may well find himself back down the pecking order.

MW: We all know about Johnson’s ability, Crime Lord will know better than most. He certainly won’t be under-estimating JJ tonight, and vice versa.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ Johnson and Crime Lord start on opposite sides of the ring before advancing to the centre and locking up in a relative clash of the titans. Crime Lord gains a slight advantage but they break cleanly before locking up once more. This time it is Johnson who gains the advantage, once more they break. JJ goes in for a lock up a 3rd time but Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach.

He immediately starts to fly away with fists onto the back of Johnson’s head, but JJ manages to drive Crime Lord back into the corner. The Church members continues with the clubbing blows, whilst JJ hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the stomach. Crime Lord manages to step to the left to avoid one of the shoulder thrusts and JJ’s shoulder crashes into the steel ring post.

Crime Lord grabs JJ by the waist and throws him to the canvas with a big German suplex. JJ rises to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a big boot before covering.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he quickly places Johnson into an armbar. The crowd are booing as Crime Lord then proceeds to stomp down on the already affected shoulder of JJ, who eventually fights to his feet and attempts to twist his way out of the armbar only to be sent to the mat with a big clothesline. Johnson stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a 2nd clothesline.

JJ rises to his feet once again, this time Crime Lord irish whips him across the ring before running off the ropes himself, hitting a massive clothesline. He makes the cover once again.

The former two-time world champion rises to his feet, he stands over JJ taunting the crowd. JJ gets to his feet slowly, Crime Lord hits a kick into the stomach and JJ keels over. Crime Lord hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex, releasing to send JJ flying out across the ring.

JJ pulls himself up using the ropes, Crime Lord doesn’t take the bait instead waiting for JJ to come to him before sending him to the canvas with an STO takedown. Crime Lord then drags JJ to the corner, before going to the 2nd rope and dropping an elbow to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........2........Kick out!

MW: Since the departure of Hero from 6WF, I think that Crime Lord has really stepped up to the plate. We know they all consider themselves equals in the Church, but his experience does seem to place him in a position of leadership.

RJ: He’s certainly had a return to form since Hero left, maybe he was being held back by Hero?

Crime Lord lifts up JJ, he sets up for a powerbomb but JJ in desperation punches away at the head of Crime Lord who eventually drops him down to his feet. JJ rests up against the ropes, Crime Lord runs over going for a big boot but instead ends up crotching himself on the top rope.

JJ takes advantage of this opportunity by hitting some of his trademark boxing combinations until the referee steps in and has to tell JJ he can’t go on the offence until Crime Lord has removed himself from the ropes. As soon as he does so, JJ rushes in hitting a boot to the stomach followed by a running powerslam.

Crime Lord rises groggily and JJ whips him out across the ring, hitting a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound. JJ hooks the leg.

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, JJ puts Crime Lord into a grounded full nelson with a knee into the back for good measure, finally slowing the pace of the match down. Eventually Crime Lord is brought to his feet by JJ, who sends him back down with a full nelson slam. Crime Lord rises and JJ easily ducks a wayward punch before lifting Crime Lord across his shoulders and hitting a samoan drop.

RJ: JJ coming right back into this match.

MW: He has certainly been impressive since it was revealed he had been under the mask of Angelo Anneire this whole time, a win over Hero at Born In Fire and then getting down to the final two in the Elimination Chamber.

Ref: 1.........2..........Kick out!

JJ waits for Crime Lord to rise before putting him on his shoulders, falling back and hitting an electric chair drop. JJ goes to the apron, he waits for him to rise before vaulting in for a plancha spear, but Crime Lord manages to leapfrog. JJ turns around...
MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

A sickening knee to the side of the head connects and JJ falls to the canvas. Crime Lord covers.

Ref: 1..........2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he drags JJ to the corner before facing the crowd and heading to the top rope...

RJ: A Vader Bomb!

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

JJ barely forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord again brings JJ to his feet and sets up for the Custody...JJ manages to spin out, he boots Crime Lord in the gut...

MW: FORTUNE TELLER!

Ref: 1................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: JJ Johnson picks up a win tonight.

MW: Revenge after last week’s defeat, up next Marshall Murdoch vs Blue Dragon.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

*Danny McGraw is shown backstage with a microphone in hand.

Danny McGraw:I have some news to bring you regarding Clarke James. As you saw at WAR, Clarke James was brutally speared through one of the pods by JJ Johnson. And last week, his ribs once again took a battering.

So it is with regret that I have to bring you the news that James will be ruled out for the foreseeable future with these ribs injuries.

*McGraw walks off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:00 pm

RJ: As we told you before the break, more singles action up next and once more involving the Church.

MW: That’s right RJ, 6WF European Champion Marshall Murdoch will square off against Blue Dragon next.

RJ: It is a very interesting match, especially as it was these two men who started off the Elimination Chamber match at WAR.

MW: Murdoch should never have been forced to enter first into the chamber, he was the most in-form guy, he should have been given the final spot, he should be our world champion!

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyro’s. He runs down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans on both sides of the aisle before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Last week saw Blue Dragon leave JJ in the ring to get pinned despite having the opportunity to break the fall, which he said was because JJ left him to get pinned at WAR in the elimination chamber match.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and stares across at Blue Dragon.

MW: Murdoch received a huge boost tonight when it was revealed that Clarke James would be injured for a while, he’s finally finished the traitor off and now he can move on to bigger and better things.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon and Marshall lock-up, Blue Dragon forces Marshall backwards against the ropes only for Murdoch to hit a kick to the leg, Blue Dragon falls to one knee and Marshall then proceeds to hit a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the back before running off the ropes and hitting a bulldog! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Murdoch hauls Blue Dragon to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and ducks his head, Blue Dragon tries to leap over into a sunset flip but Murdoch holds him before getting to a fully vertical base and drilling Blue Dragon to the canvas with an Alabama slam. Blue Dragon rises to his feet and Murdoch hits him with a sidewalk slam!

MW: Very impressive start from Murdoch.

RJ: The news from earlier this evening must have really boosted his morale, as it seems that he has finally emerged triumphant over Cassius Zhi.

MW: It was only proving what we already knew.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon again kicks out, Marshall places him into a seated abdominal stretch. Slowly Blue Dragon rises to his feet only for Marshall to drill him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam.

Murdoch waits for Blue Dragon to get to his feet before hitting a low dropkick followed by a vicious roundhouse kick to the head. Blue Dragon slumps to the canvas and Murdoch hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon is lifted to his feet by Murdoch, he runs the ropes going for Marshall Law(Trouble in paradise) but Blue Dragon manages to avoid the kick. Murdoch lands on his feet but turns around straight into a big boot from Blue Dragon. The big scouser then leans over into the cover.

Marshall forces the shoulder up, but is now Blue Dragon who is firmly in the ascendancy. Blue Dragon brings Marshall to his feet only to knock him down with a leaping knee, Murdoch stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring before connecting with a spinning side slam on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon brings Murdoch to his feet, he fires him into the corner and hits a succession of body punches before dragging Murdoch out of the corner, he hits 3 scoop slams in a row before retreating to the corner.

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Murdoch barely gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon rises to his feet and allows Murdoch to do the same before booting him in the stomach. Blue Dragon then drills Marshall to the mat with a powerbomb.

MW: Come on Marshall!

RJ: Not liking this domination from Blue Dragon are you?!

MW: It’s only a matter of time until Marshall gets back into this match.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Again, Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon brings him to his feet and grabs him by the throat and sets up for a chokeslam. Murdoch elbows his way out, he drops to his feet and right in front of the referee kicks Blue Dragon in the nether regions. The bell rings as Marshall leaves the ring.

RJ: What the hell did he do that for?!

*Murdoch is stood by the commentary desk, he hears RJ’s comment and grabs the spare headset on the table.

Murdoch: I did that because I’ve already proved that I am better than Blue Dragon, I’ve already proved that I am better than Clarke James. I shouldn’t have to be in the ring with that maniac to prove my world title credentials, but I took up the challenge and dominated him pretty much the whole match.

MW: You sure did.

Murdoch: Thank you Michael. If that doesn’t prove to the powers that be that this is the year of Marshall Murdoch, I don’t know what will.

*Murdoch removes the headset and leaves up the ramp as Blue Dragon is declared the winner by the DQ.

RJ: Coward.

MW: Intelligent RJ, he proved his ability and then got out of there in case Blue Dragon fluked a victory

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

‘Monster’ screams around the arena and the crowd erupts into loud boos. The Saint charges out from the back; he has the Hardcore Title over his shoulder and raises his big right arm into the air. The crowd chant “Cassius gonna kill you” but Saint just shrugs his shoulders, he calmly walks down the ramp to the ring.

The Saint:Cassius gonna k1ll you? Somehow, I don't think that one is true. Have any of you seen Cassius recently? Walking around the arena talking about some B-rate film called the Return to Oz? And he says he isn't going crazy?

You see Cassius, when I had you sent away to the loony bin, the mental asylum, I expected the inevitable backlash of hate. I expected you to one day return to this company. But do you know what else I expected? A simple two words.

Thank you. Thank you Saint. Cassius Zhi, people seem to think when I had you sent away it was because I was scared, because I feared you. Or because I wanted to be the N01 guy, I wanted to be Miss Jessica's favourite. Let's face it everyone has been Jessica's favourite at one time or the other.

I was saving you Cassius. Saving you from yourself, your crazed state. You feared Abe Abercorn, feared that he was lurking around. I thought that you'd return recovered, slightly less mental, slightly less crazy. But no, you returned crazier than ever. You are more erratic now than ever before, and that is not the state of mind you want to be in facing me.

I am at my stronger. I am a new man, whilst you are just a crazier, less talented version of yourself. The Divine Destroyer, The World's Superpower, 6WF's most monumental battle to date... A battle I have no intention of losing.

2012 will be the year of The Saint, the year that Cassius Zhi is cast asunder at my hand...

???:You think I am going crazy Saint?

*The lights flash...

???:Have you ever thought it's all a trap?

*The lights flash again...

???:A masterplan. To draw you into a false sense of security, making you even more arrogant, even more egotistical, even more delusional.

*The lights flash once more...

???:You think it's going to be an easy path for you? You think that I am not going to last, that I'll have to be sent away again for going crazy.

*The lights flash a final time,

???:You won't get rid of me that easilly...how that's for a shock Saint?

*The Saint turn around and Cassius Zhi hits him with the shockwave!

RJ:How did Cassius Zhi get there?

MW:Who knows RJ, but a message has certainly been sent!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

*Max Adamson is shown backstage, the crowd cheer loudly.

These cheers increase further as Chris Patricks is shown. The two men embrace...

Chris Patricks:I don't think I've had the chance to say welomce back Max...in fact I owe you a huge thank you for helping me last week.

Max Adamson:Don't worry about it Chris. I always told you that I'd have your back. When I saw what Chaos was doing to you, the mental dis-intergration you are being put through by that make-up wearing freak, I just had to come back.

Chris Patricks:Well I really appreciate it Max, who'd have thought it Max and Paddy back.

Max Adamson:Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Those were great times, and we will always look out for each other, but I've always said that my ambition is to win the world title and with Chaos as the champion, I see this as my greatest chance. And if that means I have to bypass you, or beat you in a match, well so be it.

Chris Patricks:That is understandable Max, in fact it is the exact same for me. I suppose we are rivals now. But there is one thing I want to ask, I know I can trust you. So if the chance arises, if I am to get my wife back, and you can help...you will won't you? Even if it's just distracting Chaos and his goons long enough...

Max Adamson:You don't even need to ask Chris, I'll take great pleasure in starting things off tonight.

*The two shake hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown where it is now time for our Main Event...

MW: And what a fantastic match this one promises to be. The undisputed champion Chaos squares off against Max Adamson.

RJ: We saw Adamson return last week to save his tag team partner Chris Patricks from a brutal beatdown. And now he will be looking to earn some revenge for his former tag team partner for Chaos’ continued kidnapping of his wife.

MW: I’m not sure Adamson knows quite what he is getting himself into. Chaos is a much different animal since Max was last around.

“It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, stepping through the ropes and awaiting his opponent.

MW: What a competitor Chaos is, and how fantastic is it to see him with the world title around his waist.

RJ: I can’t say I am the biggest fan of the methods he uses, but fair play to him to come through a match like the elimination chamber and emerge victorious takes some doing.

RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes across the screen, followed by “Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as the returning Max Adamson sprints out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring and staring across at Chaos.

RJ: Talking of great competitors, Max Adamson is finally back in 6WF after a prolonger absence. And his presence only makes this company stronger, a former 6CW World champion who now has his eyes firmly set on the 6WF World Title.

MW: He’s going to find it one hell of a challenge to win that world title, Chaos will not relinquish the world title easily.

RJ: I don’t think Adamson expected an easy ride, but he has confidence in his own ability.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: You have to wonder if Adamson will suffer from ring-rust in this match, it’s been s long since he last competed.

Adamson and Chaos lock-up. Max forces Chaos backwards into the corner, Chaos manages to spin him around and then runs into the corner going for a shining wizard but Adamson catches him and then hits a reverse powerbomb into the turnbuckle. He waits for Chaos to stumble out of the corner before hitting a back body drop.

Chaos rises to his feet and Max boots him in the stomach and then connects with a running neckrbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Adamson places Chaos into an armbar. Chaos rises to his feet, Adamson goes for an arm drag but Chaos counters with an arm drag of his own. He stumbles up to his feet and Adamson walks straight into a big spinebuster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Chaos brings Adamson to his feet, he goes to whip him into the corner but Adamson is too stronger and launches Chaos towards the corner. Adamson then goes running in for a stinger splash but Chaos manages to spin away and connect with a pele kick. Chaos then runs to the corner, leaping up to the top rope before moonsaulting off into a reverse DDT.

MW: What fantastic ability from Chaos!

He hooks the leg.

Chaos rises to his feet, he begins to stomp away viciously on the head of Adamson who rolls into the corner. Chaos proceeds to fly away with knees into the head, he turns Adamson around before slingshooting him face first into the corner. Chaos leaps up and grabs the head of Adamson before running and hitting a bulldog.

RJ: Chaos seems to be one step ahead.

MW: It is understandable. Chaos has been in the rigours of competition where as this Max’s first match back, plus Chaos is the world champion.

RJ: Is he? It’s not like you keep reminding us.

MW: Enough of the sarcasm, you know what I mean. Chaos isn’t going to roll over for him is he?

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Chaos heads up to the top rope, waiting for Adamson to rise before flying off the top rope and connecting with a missile dropkick. Chaos then runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault. He makes the cover.

Adamson again forces the shoulder up, he attempts to roll to the outside but Chaos drags him back to the centre of the ring where he hits a succession of knee drops into the face. He then heads to the top rope before flying off and connecting with a spinal tap.

RJ: Chaos showing all of his athleticism.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he goes to place Adamson into a half boston crab but the Australian boots him into the corner. Adamson rises and then runs over, connecting with a big German suplex. Chaos stumbles to his feet and Adamson hits a snap powerslam.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Adamson’s chance to get back into this match.

Max rises to his feet quickly, he lifts up Chaos and sends him flying across the ring with a monkey flip. Chaos rises to his feet and walks straight into a discus clothesline from Max Adamson! He hooks the leg.

Ref:1 .............2..........Kick out!

RJ: The sort of power and innovation we are used to from Adamson.

Adamson brings Chaos to his feet, he hits three successive German suplexes before heading up to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody...CHAOS ROLLS THROUGH!

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Adamson barely gets the shoulder up, Chaos gets to his feet and leaps up connecting with a hurracanrana. Adamson spins to his feet and Chaos throws a clothesline that Adamson ducks under, then leaping up and connecting with a famaxxer!

RJ: Brilliant stuff from Max.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Adamson brings Chaos to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders for the cyclone but Chaos counters with a spinning DDT! He makes the cover.

Ref:1..........2...........Kick out!

Chaos heads up to the top rope...

RJ: FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!

MW: That could win it...

Ref: 1..............2..............3.Foot on the rope!

Chaos rises to his feet in frustration, he lifts up Adamson and boots him in the stomach. He is about to set up for the G-Force when Chris Patricks walks out onto the ramp, he proceeds down to the ring and straight on to the apron.

MW: He has no business out here.

RJ: Like Chaos has no business kidnapping his wife.

Patricks is shouting abuse at Chaos, who shoves Max away. He walks towards the ropes and Chaos attempts to throw a punch at Patricks but he leaps off the apron. Chaos continues to shout down at Patricks who smiles, Chaos looks confused and then he turns around...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: No way! Chaos was robbed!

RJ: Max Adamson wins, he just pinned the world champion!

MW: A huge assist from Chris Patricks, a completely undeserving win for Adamson.

RJ: A very successful night for these two, be sure to tune in next week for all the fall out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down