The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/11/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/11/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 10/11/11

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in pieces" by Saliva roaring out through the speakers. As the opening credits end a quick preview of the show flashes across the titantron...

THE TAG TEAM BATTLE CONTINUES

SCORPION OR SAINT? WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE?

JJ JOHNSON RETURNS

*Various fans are shown with their signs...

"THE MAIN EVENT PLAYA IS BACK"
"THE FANATIC IS A POETIC GENIUS"
"6CWF IS NO LONGER PG"
"THE CHURCH SUCK"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and excluse to the Eurosport network unless you have found an illegal stream.

MW:That was RJ and I am his, far superior, broadcast colleague Michael Wire. Tremendous show in store for you tonight. All week we have been the talk of the wrestling world, and that is for one reason only!

RJ:Tonight we see the return to a 6WF Ring of none other than JJ JOHNSON! The dirt sheets and the internet forums have all been talking about this moment for a long while, well there isn't much longer to wait.

MW:Talking of waiting, you folks will all know that this is our final Lockdown before Born In Fire. The next show will be a supershow, a week on Monday!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 10/11/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 10/11/11

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

The action stays at ringside...

RJ:Well this is strange folks, we were expecting to be going backstage round about now...

"Fight Song" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Longinus sprints out onto the ramp. He strides down the ramp as an array of pyro's go off, he leans into the crowd to tag as many hands as possible. He waits in the ring...

MW:What's he doing out here? The idiot's not competing until the Main Event.

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The arena is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage! He walks to the ring he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row.

MW:What is this, COH rejects reunion?

*James grabs the mic...

Clarke James:Before we begin, someone else asked if he could join us out here...hit the music boys!

An electric blue spotlight begins to drift around the arena and sparks massive cheers from the crowd in attendance.All up the ramp there are explosions of red,white and blue fireworks and then "Remember the Name" roars out of the sound system as the noise reaches fever pitch.

RJ:Here we go Michael!

JJ Johnson walks out onto the ramp. He spins on his heel and does a little moonwalk for the fans before raising his right arm in his patented Coalition salute.The crowd respond as JJ walks down to the ring and climbs up on the apron.He goes to each corner in turn and poses for the fans before jumping down into the ring. He slaps hands with Longinus and Clarke James and then grabs a mic of his own.

MW:Even I have to admit, this is a moment I've been waiting for a long time.

JJ Johnson:WWAAASSSSUPPPPPPPP Playa's and Playarettes?

*Massive pop

JJ Johnson:Now yo' probably wondering why JJ Johnson out here now, when he's competing in the main event with his homies Longinus and Clarke James later on. But JJ Johnson couldn't wait that long, hell no, JJ Johnson had to come out here and here the applause of the MILLIONS

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

Of people waiting for this moment. Good ol RJ down there was on his feet, that maniac Wire on his feet, the whole main event crew on their feet! The one man not on his feet cheering...Hero.

*Mocking voice

My lord why are you so pale? My lord why do you look so scared? My lord...why the hell did you stand there this time last week motionless, the big daddy Hero stood with urine rolling down his leg as he realised that JJ Johnson's back, and he ain't here to fool around!

Oh no, JJ Johnson here to kick some ass! And he starting with you Hero! You throw anyone of yo' little greased up man-servants in front of me...Crime Lord, Rapture, Little baby Austin, Murdoch, Face, Hannibal or B.A freaking Baracus JJ Johnson will throw aside until he gets to the big dog!

But that's enough from me...for now. Clarke if you like...

Clarke James:Well thank you JJ,though I'm not quite sure how to follow that up. Though I guess Murdoch is a pretty good place to start really isn't it?

*Crowd boo

Clarke James:Look I hate him as much as the next guy, no probably more than the next guy. He's the real Judas, he turned his back on me so he could plant his head firmly up Hero's <beep>. But no matter how far your head is inserted up Hero, you can still hear me Murdoch.

So why is it for weeks now you've been avoiding me? Getting your cheap digs in, making false claims about our careers and I get it, Marsh, I do. You're insecure. You're panicking. The harsh realisation that I'm going to take everything from you is starting to play with your mind. I'm in your head. Everywhere you turn you see me. Haunting you. Watching your every move knowing that soon you're going to slip and I'm gonna be stood there waiting.

You can't keep running Marshall. Born In Fire is getting ever closer, the day of reckoning is nearly upon us. You had three weeks to accept the challenge Marshall, one's down and the clock is ticking. You keep leaving it Marshall and I will come back there, beat you to a pulp until you accept the challenge.

*James passes the mic onto Longinus

Longinus: And now for you Crime Lord. You also seem to be quite ignorant of me. You seem to be focused on JJ Johnson, you all do. You all want to please your "Lord". Newsflash Crimey, this ain't 2009 no more. You're not on JJ's level, and that is entirely your fault. If you'd have stayed away from the Church, maybe you could be fighting JJ at Born In Fire.

But you've just become Hero's lackey. Hero's lackey whose role is seemingly to try and intimidate me. Well Crime Lord, it ain't working! In fact you're just getting me even more angry, even more intent on finishing the Church off. And with these two alongside me, that is most definitely possible...

"Here comes the king" blares out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Hero walks out, flanked by Marshall Murdoch, Rapture and Crime Lord. They stand at the bottom of the ramp and Rapture is the first one to take the microphone...

Rapture:I'm not sure who the hell you think you are talking to Hero like that, especially you Longinus. I'd have thought you'd have had enough of the Church kicking your ass. It seems like I didn't do a good enough job, though I'm sure Crime Lord will delight in taking you out.

I don't know what this little stand of solidarity is meant to prove. Is it meant to try and convince Marshall, Crime Lord and Hero to fight you? Is it supposed to scare them? Because you know what...

JJ Johnson:Woah, woah...WOAH! Wait one god damn second, I have a question for you. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

*Crowd Pop as Rapture looks incensed.

Rapture:JJ Johnson, Hero's told me all about you. How you are so arrogant, so egotistical.How you are such a coward! Hiding behind a mask, running your mouth. But when push comes to shove JJ, you just leave this place. That's what makes Hero great, when he is in the face of adversity he is at his best.

JJ Johnson:Yo' still didn't answer my question playa, so I'm going to do it for you. I know who you are...Founding member of the HERO KISS MY ASS CLUB! Now listen here, we don't want to be hearing from you bench player, so take that microphone and pass it onto your lord then drag your sorry ass away from me unless you want a good old fashioned 6WF style beating...

YOU'VE GOT YOUR MATCH JOHNSON!

*JJ looks down, Hero has the mic in his hands.

Hero:That's what you wanted isn't it JJ?
To face Hero at 6CWF Born In Fire?
To show how great you are...
Or for me to show everyone exactly what you are...

A Coward
A Liar
A Hypocrite
A LOSER!

Johnson you want to step into the ring one on one with me for one reason only
You want to learn from the best
But if you wanted to join the Church
Why take 6 months fighting us?
I'd have happily repented your sins...playa.

*Hero laughs to himself and passes the mic onto Crime Lord.

Crime Lord:It was always the same JJ. Running your mouth with little substance...a bit like Longinus. So the beer-drinker wants to face Crime Lord? Are you going to be able to stand up straight at Born In Fire? It's the legends club a night before, I hope you'll be on the soft drinks because I don't want you to have any excuses when the Church gives you it's final leaving present.

*Murdoch interrupts

Murdoch:I hate to buck the trend here guys, but I don't accept your challenge James. I quite enjoy you trying to scare me, trying to impress Danny McGraw. That's always been your problem Clarke, you've always wanted acceptance, you've always wanted praise and recognition.

You couldn't handle the Church. You couldn't handle my success in the church, that I had become the chosen disciple not you. Keep chasing me James, it's more fun that way.

*The Church leave up the ramp, JJ and Longinus are smiling whilst Clarke James stares down at Murdoch whose glare never leaves that of his old foe.

MW:What a start to the show!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

*The action does go into the backstage area where the tag team champions are shown in their locker-room.

Logan Kincade:My time to shine tonight Uryu! These two have mocked me, have thrown the proverbial pipe-bombs at me but I've not resorted to their level.

Uryu:You've done well Logan. You have certainly reined in your temper since we started tagging together, that's why we're the champions. The best team in 6CWF!

Logan Kincade:And the most honourable too Uryu, don't forget that. this place is being over run by people who see fit to lie and cheat their way to success, but now I see a group of decent men who are willing to stand against them I see it in the Atheists I see it in Blue Dragon and I see it in Uyru myself and others.I see it in those having success consistently

The Church, The Parasite Killers, The French Connection. They have their success in dribs and drabs, make it look like cheating gets you somewhere. But it always comes back to get you. Whatever the stories say, the good guy, the nice guy, they always win because Karma comes back to get you!

*A knock on the door is heard and Uryu goes over and opens it, with The French Connection stood in the doorway.

Uryu:So what is it you two want now? A bit more trash-talking?

Edan Ekram:No, we've heard somethings about our match tonight and if this is true, our differences may have to be put aside for a night.

Logan Kincade:It's probably another set-up!

Jerome Dubois:Look you don't have to believe or like what we say, but you do have to hear it...away from earshot if you don't mind.

*Ekram shoves the camera-man away as the locker-room door closes firmly shut.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

RJ: Triple threat action up first here on Lockdown...

MW: And it is a follow up on last week’s action, where James McManus defeated Uryu and Jerome Dubois. Tonight’s match sees McManus once more in action...

RJ: But this time he faces off against those two men’s respective tag team partner’s, Logan Kincade and Edan Ekram.

MW: Three of the brightest talents in 6WF, should be a fantastic match.

“Elements of life” blares out and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. He stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Ekram has certainly impressed everybody in 6WF with his efforts since his victory in Nxt Gen, and with Dubois’ form picking up, these two are a big threat in the tag team division.

Master of Puppets by Metallica hit's and the crowd cheer as Logan Kincade walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in the ring and holds up his title belt.

MW: One half of the tag team champions, yet another example of a team made up of a Rookie and a more experienced pro. It’s a tried and tested combination that works.

RJ: Kincade can learn a lot from Uryu, and I think this tag team has given Uryu a renewed purpose here in 6WF.

The boo's get louder as The Final Countdown by Europe hit's and James Mcmanus comes from behind the curtain waving at the fans as he walks down the ramp. He stops at the bottom of the ramp, with his microphone in hand...

RJ: What the hell is he doing?

MW: If you shut up, we might get to hear.

James McManus: I see why Chaos talks about a conspiracy. Last week, I beat Uryu and Jerome Dubois. This week, for some reason I have to risk all of what I earned last week against their two partners. Well I refuse to do it, I refuse to risk the standing of the Parasite Killers.

We are clearly in position to be named N01 contenders, and when that happens, we all know that Uryu and Kincade won’t stand a chance. So instead of have a match with you two, I’m going to prove something...Fanatic...Fanatic get out here now and let’s teach these parasites a lesson.

*McManus stands waiting, and The Fanatic stumbles out...

RJ: Has he been drinking?

MW: No, but he has been getting beat up!

*Uryu and Dubois walk through the apron, both are pummeling at the head of the Fanatic. McManus spins around as the crowd are cheering, he sprints up the ramp. Uryu breaks free and McManus floors him with a clothesline.

He drags Dubois away from The Fanatic and hits a very low-looking kick. He then grabs Dubois by the head and throws him into the ring railings. The Fanatic gets up, he and McManus stride down the ramp staring at the two men in the ring. They turn to each and nod their heads, before running the ropes.

RJ: AMAZING!

Kincade hits a flip senton to McManus whilst the Fanatic is greeted with a corkscrew body splash from Ekram. Both men roll to their feet, and stare at each other...

MW: Now those two are fighting!

Ekram and Kincade exchange booming punches with each other around the outside of the ring. McManus gets to his feet groggily, he goes underneath the ring and picks up a steel chair, he walks around towards Kincade and Ekram but Uryu is up and over by the ring, he hits a dropkick to the back of McManus’ head and he falls into the chair.

Uryu then drags Edan away and hits a vicious roundhouse kick. The tag team champions then set up for a double suplex through the announce table but Jerome Dubois sprints round the outside of the ring, a steel pipe in hand. Uryu and Kincade drop Ekram down and the three men are staring down...

“Run this town” hits, security come sprinting out first followed by Danny McGraw. The security split up the brawl whilst McGraw grabs a microphone.

Danny McGraw: McManus you came out here looking for a fight, I have no sympathy with what this incurred. But I can’t allow this mindless violence to go on, Born In Fire is just over two weeks away, do you really want to risk an injury and miss out on appearing at the biggest stage of them all?

Didn’t think so. Now I don’t know what this proved to any of you, but let me tell you now this hasn’t done anything to affect my opinion on who will be named N01 contender to the tag team titles. That will not be confirmed until the Super-Show, and if there is any violence between you 6 before the announcement, then your position not just at Born In Fire but in this company, will be in Jeopardy.

*McGraw leaves the stage

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:43 pm

*Lockdown goes in the car park with Foo Poo stood alongside The Dragon, and they are facing Big Al Lustley.

Big Al:We really need to stop meeting like this.

Foo Poo:What you talking about? You arrange this meeting? Why we meet out here in dark?

Big Al:We need to er be away from the eyes and ears of the 6CWF world.

*Dragon whispers to Foo Poo

Foo Poo:What you going to do to him? He told you he like the females!

Big Al:Hey don't go getting any ideas big man, Big Al is more of a ladies man too. Tonight is about Dragon's opponent, the Shadow.

*Dragon nods his head

Big Al:Now last week, he played us. He pulled his little trick with the lights, and then hit us with our own finishers! That is the ultimate insult from where I come from, I don't about you and Dragon but I do not take things like that very well.

I don't have a match this week, but I'd like to offer my services to you. Now before you go getting any ideas, that is not my "Professional services" as an Adult Actor, but as a wrestler. I'll watch your back tonight, because there is something very dodgy about Shadow. But I expect the same in return Dragon. And once we know he is no longer a threat, then we finish off that one on one match we had last week.

*Dragon nods to Foo Poo

Foo Poo:Dragon agree to alliance. But he, and I, still want to know why we meet out in dark like this?

Lustley:Who can see Shadows in the dark?!

*Lustley grins, Foo Poo laughs and after Foo Poo whispers into the ear of Dragon he lets out a very delayed laugh.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

RJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, we have our first singles match of the evening lined up next for you.

MW: And finally we get to see The Shadow in action, I can’t wait for this. Such a unique character, he really brings something different to the table.

RJ: And he faces off against The Dragon, whose match he interfered in last week. The Japanese Superstar will be looking for revenge tonight.

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope.

RJ: We have heard from Dragon tonight, well through his manager anyway, and he is looking forward to this match with The Shadow. He has nowhere to hide now, it is one on one rather than a sneak attack.

“Get off my ghost train” blares out through the speakers and the lights begin to flicker. They then turn off, and then a red light shines on the top of the ramp and there is Shadow. The lights go down and then re-appear again with Shadow halfway down the ramp. The lights go off and on for the final time as Shadow is shown in the ring. Dragon stands looking confused as Shadow glares at him.

RJ: That was slightly worrying...

MW: Fantastic RJ, he is brilliant. Can’t wait to see him showing of his in-ring skills.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men circle the ring, eventually moving in for the lock up. Shadow drives a stiff knee into the stomach. He grabs Shadow by the throat and thrusts him back towards the corner, where he then hits a series of big elbow smashes which he then follows up with a running clothesline. The Shadow retreats waiting for Dragon to stumble forward out of the corner where he hits a Sidewalk Slam.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Shadow gets to his feet as soon as Dragon gets the shoulder up. He hauls him up going for a big right-handed punch which Dragon blocks, he then counters with a headbutt. Shadow falls into the ropes and Dragon whips him out across the ring and hits a leaping high knee to the face. Shadow rises again and Dragon hits him with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

RJ: Even start to this match.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Dragon walks back towards the ropes, he waits for The Shadow to rise before sprinting across going for a spear...

MW: Powerbomb! What strength from Shadow.

RJ: That was a vicious move!

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Shadow places Dragon into a front facelock, looking to slow the match down. Eventually Dragon gets up to his feet, which Shadow deals with by hitting a series of big knees into the face. Shadow then follows this up with a big DDT! He goes to the top rope and flies off connecting with an elbow drop!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Shadow retreats, waiting for Dragon to rise. When he does, he whips the Japanese star across the ring and on the rebound nails a Spinebuster. He then places Dragon into a Boston Crab. Dragon quickly spins his way out and boots The Shadow into the corner.

Dragon kips up, he sprints into the corner and nails a leaping dropkick. He throws Shadow to the ground, goes to the 2nd rope and nails a flying dropkick to the side of the head.

RJ: Great kick from Dragon!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Dragon rises to his feet, he brings The Shadow up with him in an armbar before sending Shadow to the mat with an arm drag. Shadow stirs to his feet once more and Dragon connects with an RKO! Dragon sprints to the corner and leaps to the top rope...

MW: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Shadow just kicks out, Dragon stands waiting for him to rise...

RJ: SUPERKICK...not again!

*The lights flicker out and back on, Dragon stands looking confused and Shadow nails a spear!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Shadow wins!

RJ: Does he really need those tactics? What about a fair fight?

*Commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

*Scorpion is shown backstage alongside Miss Jessica, who has a short skirt and a tight Scorp-eon T-Shirt on.

Miss Jessica:Scorpy this is like you're big chance tonight. The World Champion! Beat him and we'll have a lot bigger things on our hands than The Saint, and of all people I would know!

Chris Patricks, ha could you imagine it Scorpy? You like beating him tonight, that would show him the error of his ways wouldn't it! Just think Chris, this match wouldn't even be happening if you'd seen the light...if you'd seen exactly how hot I was looking those days I approached you about me becoming your manager.

But now look, everything is on the line against the next superstar of 6CWF Scorpion. He will truly be the first cross-brand star, and his rise to the top continues tonight when he beats you. Then it will all be gone Patricks, your reputation in tatters and who do you have to blame...yourself!

This is like, so much better than an inteview with Clarissa. I'm like a quote a minute!

*Scorpion is stood staring down the camera...

Miss Jessica:Scorpy you seem a little tense, do you want to go back to the locker-room so I can relax you a little?

Scorpion:No it'll be fine Jessica. I mean that would be great, but I am getting in the zone. This is my chance. Beat Patricks, and my name sends shockwaves through 6WF...and who will those shockwaves hit first, none other than Saint.

Sainty, it's time you realise your legacy is about to be replaced by my destiny!

Miss Jessica:I like that, maybe we should get that put on a shirt or something?

*Back to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown, and it is a champion vs champion match as Scorpion squares off against Chris Patricks.

MW: It’s been confirmed in all but writing that the Hardcore Champion Scorpion will face off against stablemate The Saint at Born In Fire, whilst it seems that Chris Patricks will pit himself against Chaos, a match that has been a hell of a long time in waiting.

RJ: This is a great test for both men as Born In Fire edges ever closer, two very good competitors.

MW: Imagine what a win for Scorpion could do here, would be such a confidence boost.

"I won't do what you tell me" blares out through the speakers and Scorpion strides out onto the ramp amidst a flurry of pyro’s, the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. Scorpion removes the belt from around his waist and holds it up.

RJ: The first champion has arrived, now we just have to wait for Chris Patricks.

MW: How about a little discussion over Scorpion? He’s found himself in a very tough situation recently, and I think he has dealt with things admirably and deserves some recognition in our commentary.

RJ: Has he really dealt with things admirably? He stole a victory from his team-mate after they agreed to take out James Eagle and then fight it out with each other until the best man won. He abused The Saint’s trust, yet expects people to be on his side.

MW: The Saint manipulated Scorpion’s trust previously, Miss Jessica did the same to Saint and all he can do is whine.

The crowd go absolutely wild as they await the arrival of their champion after a fair wait, “Refuse/resist” hits and the cheers go up a notch as Patricks runs out onto the stage with the title around his waist. He smiles at the reception before walking down the ramp, making the effort to tag as many hands as possible before sliding into the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and holds the belt up to the fans, he leaps down and turns to his opponent and holds up the title.

RJ: A slightly more prestigious belt than the one Scorpion holds at the moment, though I am sure that one day he wants to be stood in Patricks’ position.

MW: I can’t see why not. I think Scorpion has all the tools to be a world champion RJ, it’s just a case of maturing and churning out consistent high-level performances, starting with tonight’s match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion sprints at the Undisputed Champion straight from the ringing of the bell, and he stuns Patricks with a big clothesline. Scorpion quickly places him into a sleeper hold. Patricks hits his right leg on the ground to increase the support of the crowd and as the cheers reach a crescendo, Patricks drives up to his feet and elbows his way out.

Chris Patricks quickly runs the ropes but Scorpion leaps up and hits a flying shoulder block to Patricks. The Undisputed Champion rolls to his feet where Scorpion meets him with a punch to the face, he grabs Patricks by the throat and drills him to the mat with a chokeslam.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet and he quickly stomps away on the head of Chris Patricks. He rolls into the corner and Scorpion fires away with a series of hard knees into the face before being forcibly removed from the corner by the ref. Patricks pulls himself up using the ropes, Scorpion runs in for another clothesline but Patricks uses the ropes to hit a dropkick. He then turns around and springboards back attempting a crossbody block but Scorpion hits a huge boot.

MW: Vicious move by Scorpion.

RJ: Very impressive start here from Miss Jessica’s client.

MW: Like I said, I really believe Scorpion has all the tools to get to the top of this business. And even you’ll admit, having Miss Jessica on his side will make that process a lot easier and quicker.

RJ: She certainly has her methods of persuasion Michael.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The Hardcore Champion is onto his feet, he hits a hard knee drop before attempting to put Patricks into the venom toxin(anaconda vice) but Patricks manages to fight his way up to his feet before the move can have any real affect. Patricks is sent to the canvas by Scorpion hitting a suplex. Patricks stumbles to his feet and runs at Scorpion, he attempts a Spinebuster but Patricks counters with a monkey flip.

Scorpion scrambles to his feet and Patricks hits him with a spinning heel kick. Patricks heads up to the top rope and connects with a Split-Legged moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Scorpion manages to force the shoulder up, Patricks leaps to his feet and places Scorpion into a seated rear waistlock. Patricks eventually brings Scorpion up to his feet and hits a German Suplex, he tries to bridge over but The Hardcore Champion manages to kick out before the ref can begin the count.

Patricks gets to his feet and drags Scorpion up with him, he boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes and nails a Front Flip Piledriver.

RJ: Tremendous move.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he walks to the corner and waits for Scorpion to rise before running in, hitting a Jumping DDT! Patricks goes across to the opposite corner and connects with a superkick to Scorpion. Another cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Patricks really beginning to press home his dominance in this match. He’s had an interesting month so far wouldn’t you say Michael?

MW: Well of course Chaos managed to pin him in the Main Event a fortnight ago, and that seemingly gave him an advantage over Patricks up until last week, where Chris Patricks hit a frog splash onto the steel steps.

RJ: Will certainly be a fantastic match, if it gets confirmed.

Patricks places Scorpion into an innovative front leg-scissors. Scorpion manages to get up to his feet and drive Patricks to the mat, connecting with a spinebuster. Scorpion bounces off the ropes and connects with the people’s elbow!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he goes to the corner and waits for Patricks to rise before running in going for the Arizona Bark, Patricks leapfrogs over and Scorpion spins into a boot to the gut...

RJ: Enigma Bomb!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Patricks wins the match, but a tremendous contest.

MW: This match will show Scorpion that he can compete at the highest level, will have done him more good than harm.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:59 pm

*Chaos is shown backstage, he claps slowly, loudly, deliberatedly.

Chaos:Well done Chris. Well done Patricks. I mean a truly stirring performance in that match, it looked like you were going to lose for a minute but no you pulled a win out of the hat didn't you! But let's get one thing straight, that was nothing. That is no preparation for having to face me one on one at Born In Fire.

Born In Fire is my domain Patricks, did you not see what happened to Uryu last year? You need to if you haven't, it was amazing.

*Chaos laughs to himself maniacally.

You can try all the little tricks you want Chris. Try the mind-games, try the blindside attacks. I mean I missed that one last week, I can't believe it really as the True Prophet I probably should have seen that sign of weakness coming. You know you can't beat me.

I see Scorpion talking of Destiny...he has no Destiny. I have a destiny, and that is to win the Undisputed Title at Born In Fire. To stop me, you will have to pin Destiny.And Destiny cannot be pinned Chrissy. Destiny is the force by which all things that have come to pass have been for. Destiny shall finally lead your True Prophet to becomming the Greatest...

Greatest Undisputed Champion in History. And you know that thats the truth Chrissy. See the reason you had to attack yours truly from behind last week is that you know that come Born in Fire you need me to be less than 50% to even stand a chance. You cannot beat me Chrissy. You have never beaten me. You will never beat me. Destiny is an unstoppable force, sometimes it is put off it's course but it will always...always be achieved!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 8:02 pm

RJ: Following on from our previous match, which saw Undisputed Champion Chris Patricks defeat Hardcore Champion Scorpion, their two N01 contenders in all but name face off now.

MW: This is the match I’ve been looking forward to most. Since Payback, Saint has been back to his best, laying out all in front of him. And Chaos hasn’t had a bad month either really, defeating Chris Patricks on the first Lockdown after Payback.

RJ: And as Born In Fire approaches, both will be looking for some more momentum for the big night.

“Monster” roars out and the crowd are split in the reception they give for The Saint who walks out onto the ramp. He walks slowly to the ring, then walking around the outside of the ring before stepping in. He stares down the ramp awaiting his opponent.

MW: Like I said, we have seen a return to The Saint of old. He has caused destruction recently, and he has certainly got into the head of Miss Jessica and Scorpion.

RJ: He’s really playing the mind-games well, their match at Born In Fire will be brutal. So much anger, frustration and emotion going into the match.

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

RJ: It seems like Chaos has finally got what he has been demanding, a one on one title shot at Chris Patricks. So now he has no excuses, he has to take his chance.

MW: I have no doubts he will RJ. He’s waited so long for this chance, and he seemingly has it on the biggest stage of them all. He can’t ask for more.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men immediately go in for the lock-up, and Saint uses his size and strength advantage to push Chaos back into the corner. Saint then whips Chaos out across to the opposite side of the ring, he runs over going for a clothesline but Chaos moves his body in between the ropes and then hits a kick to the head(ala Christian). The Saint stumbles back and Chaos quickly climbs to the top rope and hits a crossbody block!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Chaos rises to his feet following The Saint’s kick out, the former world champion also getting to his feet. Saint hits Chaos with a big right hook, followed by a couple of lefts backing Chaos against the ropes. Saint whips him across the ring, he goes for a big boot but Chaos ducks underneath and comes back off the opposite ropes with a flying bulldog.

The Saint rises to his feet and Chaos drills him to the canvas with a spinebuster, showing some impressive power. He then runs the ropes, connecting with a Lionsault. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Saint gets the shoulder up, Chaos places him into a half boston crab but The Saint boots him away into the corner. As Saint gets to his feet and walks up to Chaos, he is met with a pele kick.

RJ: Chaos seemingly one step in front of Saint at the moment.

Saint stands in the centre of the ring dazed after the pele kick, Chaos runs off the ropes and hits a leaping clothesline. He waits for The Saint to rise before leaping up attempting a hurracanrana, Saint shoves him down to the mat but Chaos manages to lock in an armbar/ head scissors combination.

MW: This is a vicious submission manoeuvre.

Saint quickly manages to extend his right leg onto the rope to break the submission hold. Chaos gets up to his feet and runs off the ropes and hits a vicious kick into the side of the head.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Chaos is immediately onto his feet, he stomps away on The Saint before heading up to the top rope...

RJ: Five Star Frog Splash!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: This is very impressive from Chaos isn’t it Michael?

MW: Certainly is, especially considering the form The Saint has been in heading into Born In Fire. Chaos just seems to know The Saint’s next move before he does...

RJ: I’m not sure that’s possible Michael.

MW: It is if you are the True Prophet.

Chaos lifts The Saint up, he attempts the G-Force but Saint shoves him out. Chaos hits the ropes and runs at Saint before attempting a big boot but Saint counters with a T-Bone Suplex! Chaos rises to his feet, throwing a wayward punch that Saint easily ducks under, he hits a German Suplex bridging over into the cover.

RJ: Certainly not one step in front now.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Saint rises to his feet, he places Chaos into a seated abdominal stretch. He hits a couple of lifting knees into the back before lifting up Chaos and nailing him with a Pumphandle Slam. Chaos stumbles up and Saint hits him with a boot to the stomach followed up with an Implant DDT.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Saint showing his power here.

MW: This is what makes The Saint so great, he can take away a match from you at the blink of an eye.

Saint gets to his feet, he allows Chaos up before hitting a Gorilla Press Slam. The Saint then heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Crossbody splash...Chaos rolls through!

Ref: 1....................2.Kick out!

Saint powers out, he leaps to his feet and hits a big knee to the head. He drags up Chaos and sets up for the Divine Force(Sit-down powerbomb) but Chaos counters with a hurracanrana. Chaos bounces off the ropes and runs at Saint...SPEAR!

MW: Devastating move!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Chaos barely kicks out, Saint gets to his in frustration and picks Chaos up into the Divine Destroyer(Crucifix Powerbomb) but Scorpion comes walking down the ramp. He is smiling at The Saint as he removes his jacket and the Hardcore Title belt from around his waist, He leaps onto the apron and Saint drops Chaos down from his shoulders...

RJ: He has no business being out here...

The two men begin to argue, Saint swings at Scorpion who drops from the apron, Chaos quickly gets the roll up on Saint.

Ref: 1......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos quickly rolls out of the ring as Saint leaps up to his feet, seething. Scorpion is staring him down from the outside, a large grin on his face.

MW: Scorpion just got one over on The Saint.

RJ: And Sainty doesn’t seem too...bothered.

*The Saint is smiling at Scorpion, who looks confused.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

*Clarke James is shown in the backstage alongside Longinus. He enters the office of Danny McGraw.

Danny McGraw:Sorry Walker, someone's rudely interupted again!

*McGraw puts the phone down.

McGraw:What the hell do you two want?

Clarke James:I want to know how you are still in your job Danny? Because you blatantly don't understand the rules and regulations set out by the Board of Directors for 6CWF.

McGraw:Try me Clarke.

Clarke James:Well Danny, what about the clause that the Champion has to compete in a title match within 30 days? Now I'm not to you know tell-tales on people, but Murdoch hasn't defended that title for a long way over 30 days yet you allow him to get away with it. To continue to shy away from my challenges, how long will that last Danny?

McGraw:Well you clearly haven't seen the rule about threatening behaviour to your boss! Like I said, you've got to impress me Clarke, and as of yet I see nothing to impress me.

Longinus:You must be joking? We've kicked the COH's ass all month Danny, can't you see that!

McGraw:Who said you could pipe up huh? Now James get out of my office, and take your moral support with you!

*Longinus and James turn out of the room, seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

*Saint is shown backstage, he has received a checking over from the medics and he leaves their room where he is met by Clarissa.

Clarissa:A quick word on what just happened Sainty?

Saint:Impessed.

Clarissa:Excuse me?

Saint:I'm impressed Scorpion. I see that you have finally managed to grow a pair of balls! I'm happy you did that, really happy! Thank you...Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you because you showed some fight. You showed a glimpse of willing to combat the unspeakable treatment your going to receive.

Twice now you've shown some balls. The problem is, Scorpion, I'll embrace this little show of fortitude, because the more fight you show, the more I'll just sap it out of you.

It'd be incredibly naive of you to think that just because you inflicted a small dose of pain unto me once more that I'd back off, hide away from your wrath until we clash at the big one! Because since when have I ever been like that?! The Saint is renowned for his never quit attitude, and I won't stop until I stand above your mangled, wrecked, blood soaked corpse as 6WF Hardcore Champion.

You've been getting some poor advice Scorpion...I suggest maybe sacking your manager?

*The Saint laughs to himself as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

MW: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown, with the Freeweight Champion in action.

RJ: Rapture faces off against a former champion of this division, Jerome Dubois. Dubois has been tagging with Edan Ekram recently as part of the French Connection, but we all know how good a singles wrestler he is, and he can show that tonight.

MW: Rapture has been absolutely brilliant for the Church this month. Beating Angelo Anneire aka JJ Johnson being the pinnacle of his career so far in my eyes.

RJ: Certainly a huge victory!

“God Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash hit's and the arena erupt's in to huge boo's for Rapture as Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen. Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as Rapture walks out. He is smiling to himself as the crowd boo loudly, he then holds aloft his COH pendant and the boos increase further.

MW: What a job Rapture did last week. You can see why Hero trusted him with such a massive responsibility, and he didn’t let his lord down.

RJ: Yes but he didn’t really remove the mask did he? It was JJ’s choice to remove it, it wasn’t forced off and JJ shamed like Hero wanted it to be.

The boo's soon turn to cheers when The bell from Aerodynamics starts (rings three) then la resistance plays out come Dubois, when he is about to enter the ring la Marseillaise plays and Comes out with a blue Cape with his hood on. Wearing a mask with the French flag on it. (the mask he was using to attack The Saint. The Colour Red on the mask was painted with The Saints blood.) He wears White tights and Red boots.

RJ: This will be a tough test for Rapture, Dubois a very experienced competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rapture and Dubois lock-up, The Frenchman hits a knee into the stomach followed up with a series of stiff knife-edge chops that force the COH member into the corner. Rapture tries to poke Dubois in the eye but Dubois grabs his arm, then hits a headbutt. Jerome then hits a scoop slam out of the corner! He dives over the top into the pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Dubois rises to his feet, he hits a couple of knees to the chest before placing Rapture into an armbar. The Freeweight Champion fights to his feet but Dubois drags him to the mat with an arm drag. Rapture drives to his feet only for Jerome to send him to the canvas with a clothesline.

Rapture stumbles to his feet and this time Dubois nails a running clothesline. Rapture rises up again and Dubois boots him in the stomach before putting him onto his shoulders and hitting a running powerslam.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Great start from Dubois, who has targeted tag team gold this month.

MW: Perfectly realistic aim, I don’t see Uryu and Kincade as any great shakes really.

RJ: Well they won the belts Michael, so they are the best in this company.

Dubois gets to his feet, he retreats back into the corner and waits for Rapture to rise before sprinting across attempting a spear. Rapture leap-frogs over the top, he then connects with a pele kick that sends Jerome Dubois into the ropes. Dubois stumbles forward straight into a release belly to belly suplex.

Dubois gets up and Rapture runs and knocks him down with a leaping leg lariat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Dubois powers out, Rapture is onto his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of Jerome Dubois until the ref intervenes. Rapture rolls Dubois onto his front and then nails the Curb Stomp repeatedly until once more the ref is forced to drag him away.

MW: A move he picked up from Hero, you can see that Rapture has learnt so much from the great man.

RJ: How to cheat his way to victory?

MW: No, how to win on the big match occasions, as shown last week!

Rapture waits for Dubois to get to his feet before hitting a running enzaguri kick, which he follows up with a T-Bone suplex. Rapture then runs the ropes and hits a rolling thunder for measure before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

MW: Rapture is so dangerous, he has all the ability in the world. He can be a high-flier, a technician or a powerhouse dependent on who he faces. And sometimes that is evident all in one combination.

Rapture puts Dubois into a rear waistlock, he runs towards the corner attempting the World’s End Suplex but Dubois shoves him towards the corner...

RJ: Whisper in the wind!

Dubois just about kicks out, Rapture gets to his feet where he goes for a boot to the gut but Dubois spins him around and then nails a roundhouse kick. He goes to the top rope...

MW: 360 spin leg drop!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Rapture’s turn to barely kick out...

Dubois gets Rapture to his feet, he sets up for the Culture Shock but Rapture drops down the back, he runs the ropes...

MW: Springboard Reverse DDT!

Rapture hits the DDT, then goes to the top rope...

RJ: FALL FROM GRACE!

Ref: 1....................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Rapture gets to his feet, the ref passes him the Freeweight Title and he snatches it from the ref before holding it aloft to loud boos.

MW: Another imperious display by Rapture, who can stop this man?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 8:20 pm

*Rapture is shown in the backstage area following his match. He has a microphone in hand.

Rapture:JJ Johnson...Longinus...Jerome Dubois...Clarke James...What do they all have in common, apart from the fact they are all idiots. The common denominator of these 4 names...it's me...it's Rapture.

I've defeated all of these men. JJ Johnson I beat just last week. That's right I beat JJ Johnson, Mr 6WF. The supposed best 6WF has ever had to offer right before me, and I didn’t have the slightest clue. There is a reason I didn’t know, because Angelo Anniere was a weak, pathetic excuse for a human being. He wasn’t anything you’d associate with the great JJ Johnson.

I think you've done something incredibly stupid JJ. You should hae kept the mask on. People expected me to beat Angelo Anneire, but me beat the great JJ Johnson, wow that must be embarassing for you hey? But it's alright JJ, you are the first of many greats who will fall at the hands of Rapture. You should see it as an honour JJ, the first big name to become victim to the Rapture that is forthcoming over 6CWF.

I'm thinking of spreading my wings a little though. I mean I've beat the best, and the worst, that 6WF has had to offer so far. The only guys I haven't beat are my Church of Hero cohorts and my lord. But why would I fight them? They've given my everything. I think it's the time the Church's message was spready far and wide, I think it's the time Church crossed the divide. I am the man to spread Hero's message. Be prepared, The Rapture is upon us!

*Rapture holds up the Freeweight Title

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

RJ: You heard about it at the start of the show, and now at the end of the show, you are going to see it. That’s right, the time is upon us. JJ Johnson steps foot into a 6WF Ring once again!

MW: This is quite possibly one of the biggest moments in the history of 6WF, I’ve been waiting for this. And especially because on the other side of the ring is the Church of Hero, a beast JJ Johnson has never had to face before.

RJ: And the announcements of earlier on in the night certainly spice things up don’t they Michael?

MW: Sure do RJ. We know at Born In Fire that Longinus will face Crime Lord, and a match that the internet fanatics have been waiting for...Hero vs JJ Johnson on the biggest stage of them all!

RJ: But with Marshall Murdoch still not accepting Clarke James’ challenge, we know he will be looking to give McGraw no other choice but to make the match himself!

"Fight Song" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Longinus sprints out onto the ramp. He strides down the ramp as an array of pyro's go off, he leans into the crowd to tag as many hands as possible. He waits in the ring...

MW:I think Longinus has made a massive mistake, facing Crime Lord at Born In Fire.

RJ: Why’s that then Michael?

MW: Well Longinus couldn’t beat Rapture over three months, and Rapture learned a hell of a lot from Crime Lord. If he can’t beat the protege, what makes him think he can beat the master?

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The arena is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage! He walks to the ring he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row.

RJ: Clarke James has been after revenge on Marshall Murdoch ever since he returned, yet Murdoch keeps running.

MW: Murdoch is playing this very intelligently RJ. He knows James will wear himself out, put himself in a vulnerable position and that is when he will take advantage.

An electric blue spotlight begins to drift around the arena and sparks massive cheers from the crowd in attendance.All up the ramp there are explosions of red,white and blue fireworks and then "Remember the Name" roars out of the sound system as the noise reaches fever pitch. JJ Johnson walks out onto the ramp. He spins on his heel and does a little moonwalk for the fans before raising his right arm in his patented Coalition salute.The crowd respond as JJ walks down to the ring and climbs up on the apron.He goes to each corner in turn and poses for the fans before jumping down into the ring. He slaps hands with Longinus and Clarke James.

RJ: You think about how their careers have been going a similar amount of time, it’s unbelievable that JJ and Hero have never really faced off with each other despite always holding a deep-lying hatred.

MW: It is one of the mysteries of 6WF RJ. But now it’s happening, I say we just sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

“Rain Wizard" roars out and the crowd boo as Crime Lord walks out between masses of green pyros.He has an ugly grimace on his face as he stares around at the fans, who boo him loudly. Crime Lord proceeds down the ramp, holding up his COH pendant before walking around the ring, waiting.

“Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp, he takes the long route round to slap hands with Crime Lord and then rests the European Title on his shoulder as James looks down from in the ring.

MW: Psyching out their opponents here.

RJ: JJ has seen all of this sort of thing before, it won’t intimidate him and he won’t let it get to his team-mates either.

“Here comes the king” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are booing loudly as Hero walks out onto the ramp. He holds up the COH Pendant high in the air which only increases the boos of the crowd. He slowly walks towards the ring, the fans littering the aisle with objects. Finally he reaches the ring and leaps to the apron, before stepping in. He orders the fans to bow as he performs a mock blessing, before then properly blessing his disciples.

RJ: I’ve seen some weird things in my time, but Hero’s blessing is right up there with the best of them.

MW: He is showing his appreciation of the service given to him by his disciples, whilst they are showing their faith in Hero, and their gratitude for repenting them of their sins.

RJ: What a load of rubbish. It is sick to see somebody trying to play God, it’s blasphemous!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Murdoch and Longinus lock-up, Longinus manages to push Murdoch back into the corner. He tries to get on the offensive straight away but Murdoch places his body between the ropes and Longinus is forced to retreat. Murdoch moves forward and Longinus is back in and catches Murdoch off guard with a big european uppercut. Longinus follows this up with a suplex, he attempts to bridge over but Murdoch shoves him away.

Both men roll to their feet and stare each other down. Longinus is again the one to show the signs of attack by running in at Murdoch who is ready, he sends him to the mat with a drop toe hold. Murdoch gets to his feet and he then stomps away on the right ankle of Longinus, then placing him into an ankle lock. Before the move can have any great effect, Longinus manages to use his leg strength to flip Murdoch over onto his back.

Longinus rolls to his feet, as does Murdoch. He aims a roundhouse kick at the gut of Longinus but he grabs it, he then spins Murdoch around and knocks him down with a clothesline. Murdoch rises to his feet groggily and Longinus hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Again Murdoch rises, and Longinus whips him out across the ring. He leaps into the air for a dropkick but Murdoch holds onto the ropes. Longinus somehow lands on his feet only for Murdoch to run in and hit a low dropkick to the right knee.

Murdoch quickly stomps away on the leg of Longinus once more. He then drags him towards the apron, Murdoch stands on the outside and repeatedly slams the right knee of Longinus onto the edge of the ring. Longinus rolls into the centre and Murdoch springboards off the top rope and connects with a frog splash. It leads to the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

The European Champion is onto his feet, he rolls Longinus onto his front and then stomps down on the back of right knee again. He then changes tact, placing his foot firmly on the knee and with his right-arm slamming the knee down into the canvas. Murdoch then steps away allowing Longinus to rise before going for a German Suplex, which he hits, flinging Longinus into the corner back-first.

Marshall then makes the tag to Crime Lord who steps into the ring to stare down his Born in Fire opponent. Crime Lord pulls Longinus forward and fires off a series of big forearm smashes to the face before bouncing off the ropes and knocking Longinus down to the mat with a clothesline.

Crime Lord waits for Longinus to rise before pulling him in for a fisherman’s suplex, which Longinus counters with one of his own. Longinus runs off the ropes but Crime Lord sends him down to the canvas with an STO! Crime Lord hauls up Longinus, hitting a suplex which he then bridges over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet and immediately begins to attack Crime Lord with a series of stomps to the head. Longinus puts his body under the ropes and Crime Lord has to retreat. Longinus pulls himself up and stands on the apron, only for Crime Lord to grab him by the hair and launch him into the ring. Longinus rolls up and Crime Lord goes for a spinebsuter.

Longinus reverses with a monkey flip! The crowd cheer as Longinus then rises to his feet and lifts Crime Lord up before hitting a backbreaker on the COH member. Crime Lord rolls to his feet and Longinus hits a back body drop, followed by a spinning elbow before covering.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Longinus gets to his feet, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before hitting a boot into the stomach. He bounces off the ropes and hits a neckbreaker before making a tag to Clarke James.

MW: Neither man gained any real psychological advantage in that exchange.

James goes to the top rope, he allows Crime Lord to rise before flying off going for a clothesline, Crime Lord moves but James lands on his feet. Crimey tags in Murdoch, who goes to the top rope but James runs over and hits a leaping enzaguri kick to Murdoch who keels forward. James then lifts him onto shoulders and nails a Samoan Drop.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

James puts Murdoch into an armbar. Slowly the European Champion gets to his feet and spins out of the armbar, but James quickly knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. James then whips Murdoch out across the ring and he nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

RJ: James is on fire in that ring tonight, this is really showing McGraw what he is made of.

James goes for the armbar once more but Murdoch boots him away into the ropes. James runs off the ropes going for a Lou Thesz Press but Murdoch hits a vicious boot into the chest. Murdoch then lifts up James and hits him with a running bulldog! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch gets to his feet, he stomps away viciously on Clarke James before lifting him to his feet, James gets a boot into the gut but Murdoch grabs it, only for James to nail an enzaguri kick. James bounces off the ropes and goes for a sunset flip pinfall, only for Murdoch to hit an alabama slam! James stumbles to his feet and Murdoch hits a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

MW: What a kick! That’s sending a message RJ!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Murdoch tags in Hero. Hero steps in and turns James onto his front, where he then hits the Hero Stomp 5 times in a row! James rolls back to the ropes but Hero leaps onto the 2nd rope and then back down with a double foot stomp across the chest.

James eventually stirs to his feet and Hero whips him to the corner, where he follows in with a shining wizard. Hero blesses James in the corner before running out and hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker! Hero hooks the leg.

RJ: Hero is enjoying this!

MW: Showing the traitor exactly what he is missing out on!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet, he waits for James to rise before hitting a spinning heel kick. He drags James to the ropes and rests his head across the 2nd rope...

RJ: 619 connects...

MW: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Hero rises to his feet, he waits for James to do similar before hitting the Hero Sidekick! He stands waiting...

MW: ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!

RJ: Shoved him away...SPINEBUSTER!

*The crowd go quiet but then pop hugely as James kips up and extravagantly dives full length to the corner making the tag to JJ JOHNSON!

RJ: HERE WE GO MICHAEL!

JJ steps into the ring, a look of horror appears on Hero’s face as he turns to look up. JJ Lifts him up and then hits a series of huge punches to the face, rolling back the years with some of his trademark boxing combinations.

RJ: It’s like he’s never been away.

MW: Well he hasn’t!

JJ whips Hero out across the ring and then nails a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Hero stumbles to his feet, JJ boots him in the gut...big DDT! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

JJ is up, the crowd are cheering him on as he drags Hero up by the hair. JJ does a little spin on the spot before knocking Hero down with a big clothesline. Hero rises to his feet, JJ Puts him onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam on Hero. He doesn’t cover, instead choosing to go aerial!

MW: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

RJ: What a head of steam JJ Johnson is building up in that ring tonight.

Hero shoots the shoulder up, and JJ finally slows the match down by applying a grounded Full Nelson. Hero eventually gets to his feet, JJ drills him to the mat with a full nelson slam. He is about to go into the cover when Crime Lord runs into the ring, Longinus sprints across and nails Crime Lord with the spear of Longinus!

RJ: It’s all hell breaking loose now!

Murdoch is into the ring, and he hits Longinus with the Marshall Law Kick. Then James flies off the top rope going for a crossbody but Murdoch hits the kick once more. He turns around smiling, but his expression quickly changes as he stares down JJ, who boots him in the stomach.

MW: The VIP Experience.

RJ: Rolling back the years here...OH NO!

MW: OH YES! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

JJ hits the VIP Experience on Murdoch, only to straight into the encore from Hero. The crowd are booing loudly as the ref makes the count.

Ref: 1.................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ:A huge win for Hero here tonight, I don’t like how it came about but that is a massive victory.

MW: What a job the Church did tonight. Murdoch and Crime Lord put their bodies on the line tonight, they made a sacrifice so Hero could get this advantage over JJ Johnson.

RJ: That’s all we have times for folks, we’ll be back in 11 days time for the Supershow, the final show before Born In Fire!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down