The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 23/2

+11
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
Lee
Nay
Gregers
ncfc_Tooze
Cable
Uryu Ishida
Mat
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 23/2 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 23/2

Post by Mat Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:55 pm

Match 1
Intefed Cup
Kenji Hidari vs Rapture

Match 2
Uryu vs Nay Bother W/ Logan Kincade

Match 3
Hobo vs James McManus

Match 4
JJ Johnson vs Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch

Match 5
Cassius Zhi/Longinus vs The Saint/Scorpion

Main Event
Max Adamson vs Crime Lord W/ Chaos as guest commentator

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 23/2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 23/2

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:22 pm

* "Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out and applauds as he walks to the ring and as he enters he stops clapping*

Uryu: I am clapping my opponent, Nay Bother because of his actions last week. He was seemingly out of it and took his opportunity to pin me. Well done, but what will you do this week? you cannot hide at the edge of the ring or on the floor. You may have Logan in your corner but it will just be me and you, in the ring. You have shown how smart you can be, but now how skilled are you? Can you back up what you did last week? I hope you can because me and Logan were having a war last week and you had better learn that I do not have an off button, I will keep coming at you and I will not stop until I get the victory. I expect a good match from you and I hope Logan does not interfere.

*Uryu goes to leave but stops halfway up the ramp and pulls out a white cap from his inside pocked and smiles, putting it on backwards as he returns to the ring as the crowd cheer*

Crowd: RAP! X10

Uryu: Well...maybe later but you know why I am here. Scorpy apparantly has gotten himself the number one contendership to the Hardcore title. How do I describe my feelings?

*Uryu walks around and then snaps his fingers*

Uryu: AHA! I know what he is. A titanic...

*Uryu shakes his head and thinks*

Uryu: Nah...doesnt sound right, Kids, cover your ears!

*Uryu starts jumping around in anger*

Uryu: What the flaming hell did he do to deserve such a shot! Did he start f*****g our GM every night and day just to get a shot? well if he took this long then Scorpy, you must not be good at it! No wonder Miss Jessica ignored you!

*The crowd are stunned as Uryu chuckles*

Uryu: Yeah, I am being real honest here. I was once asked to represent the company, if I followed our illustrious GM's guidance. I was tempted by it. Then I decided. I am experienced enough, I have enough knowledge of the people here, so I threw the offer back in his face. I will not sell my soul for title shots! I will earn my shots and earn them fair. I do not want to sink as low as you Scorpion, I do not wish to kiss, or even f**k the GM on a regular basis!

*Uryu smiles and sighs happily*

Uryu: You have even less sense than George Dawes' Baked Potato! Scorpion...your actions make me sick, you will go to any low to get what you want where I will earn it. Even if it takes a little longer because I upset your boyfriend then so be it, because all you are is his flavour of the moment, his puppet, aww hell you are so dense that you do not realise you are his unsuspecting b***h!

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: I apologise for my language but I cannot stand those dishonorable guys who sneak around those who work hard. You know that I can be fun but in the case of Scorpy. I have this to say.

*Uryu pauses and smiles, putting the cap away*

Uryu: Puuuushhhh bikkkke, pussshhh bikkke.
GM and Scorpy tandem.
Pussssh bike, pushhh bike,
Scorpy can only bang 'dem.

*Uryu walks up the ramp and heads backstage*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena.. The fans are hyped for this upcoming Lockdown when...Hood Hop blast through the speakers..the fans erupt in booes as Hidari Kenji comes walking out from the curtains wearing his traditional track suit attire and sunglasses... He smirks at the fans in the Arena as he walks down the ramp... He walks up the steel steps and into he ring as he is handed a microphone by an official..."Hood Hop" dies...)

(Hidari stares at the fans in the Arena)

Hidari- Soo it seems that those idiots in corporate love putting me in matches on this show so I can help the rantings out!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Last Week you fans watched as I showed each and everyone of you why I am the man to beat... Each and everyone of you parasites watched as I squashed The Shadow in a matter of seconds! The Shadow and just like the rest of this shows talent is all but a complete joke!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I dare anyone at the top of the 6WF to come out here in fight me because you know what you'll get from me! My foot in your ass!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Blue Dragon...JJ Johnson...and everyone else who claim to be the biggest of them all MY name...well you should already know who I am! I am the man that is undefeated I have not been pinned in 2012 soo far! Look at my past matches and the outcome of those matches and the idiots I was teamed with and the idiots I defeated!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- This Interfed Cup is getting down to the wire and I am sick of winning against losers! 6WF has not single competition and you if you think I not well I know you idiots watched last month when I was the first man to pin GEOFF STEEL in 2012..

(Fans boo)

Hidari- C'Mon I know you idiots watches 6CW just to see me in Action.. I don't call it cocky because I am... I call is just being better than you because I know I am!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now this Thursday I have a match a actually worth to watch match against a parasite who believes he's the best man in the business right now... Well after what happen at Redemption I don't thin so because Rapture...

(Fans boo)

Hidari- You lost 6WF's freeweight title to Mike Hill and he's walking all over 6CW like he one a damn medal! Rapture you are nothing but a joke to me! You claim your the best man since you defeated Yarmouth Blade NOT ONCE...BUT TWICE AND GAIN the TV Title from 6CW means nothing! Yeah you did it but you lost it! Talk is cheap!

(Fans give a mix reaction)

Hidari- I want you to read this carefully! YOU HAVEN'T FACED ME YET! YOU NEVER FACED ME YET AND WHEN WE DO I WILL INFLICT PAIN AND PUNISHMENT THAT YOU'LL BE OUT OF SHAPE FOR THE NEXT PPV!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- You can't escape this ass whooping this upcoming Thursday Rapture because you gonna which you never faced me and lets but it all on the table My Undefeated Streak against your whatever you have besides the TV Title! The only reason why headquarters didn't put that tv title on the line because they know that you'll lose it to me! I a man that inflicts so much pain and punishment that you will not last to see March and April and May!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Rapture your a coward and will beat you 1...2..3 something Yarmouth Blade couldn't dream to do in a million years!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- Rapture I'm more than prepared for our match how about you because Thursday I'm not going to just beat you but I'm going to beat you until you blood gets on my hands and I'm going to spit in your face because your a joke....no no your more than a joke your a BIT$H!

(Fans cheer as Hidari smirks)

("Hood Hop blast once again as Hidari throws the mic at the official and rolls out the ring he smirks as he walks up the ramp and through the curtains...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 20 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

The Camera goes to the back to James Mcmanus and Jenny

JM- Hobo when will you learn???
When will you learn that you will never beat me?
So far I have faced you twice and beaten you twice and this will not be 3rd time lucky for you as not only do I plan on beating you, I plan on Making a statement to the Board that I'am the Man who should be next in line to face Clarke James for his Title.
Not Scorpion and His Push Bike, the man who thinks he is suddenly the future when he has been handed a title shot on a silver platter

Crowd- Puuuuuuuush Bike Puuuuuuuuuush Bike Puuuuuuuuuush Bike

JM- Not Uryu and his weird little friends
Not Logan Kincade and his Unstableness
Not Nay Bother and his drink filled adventures
Meeeeeeeeeeee, The Future.
The Man who will carry this company forward, and become greater than Hero ever was.
See you in the ring Hobo

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 20 Feb 2012, 8:37 pm

(We cut to the back where Chaos is seen sitting cross legged on the floor. He has the world title sitting in his lap and is stroking it)

C: How I fought to claim what was rightfully mine. How I struggled to get myself noticed. How I forced my name to the top of this company. Yet still the naysayers down talk to their True Prophet. How they still fail to see the bigger picture.

You see this right here (Chaos' becomes transfixed on the world title) is the only thing capable of keeping my mind from... from... splintering. (Chaos' reflection in the title shows a look in his eyes quite unlike anything seen before from him). This title is my salvation, the proof that the True Prophet has succeeded.

(Chaos' twisted smile returns)

And what does McGraw do? Well the weak minded fool continues to make as many number one contenders to my title as he possibly can. Crime Lord, Max Adamson and Marshall Murdoch. Well at least they can all share in the experience of being torn apart by their True Prophet. And you know the best bit? That Chris Patricks never had a rematch clause.

Afterall, why would Patricks get a third shot at yours truly?

(Chaos laughs)

So you can forget your shot Mr Murdoch. But this isn't about the world title to you is it? This is about proving to your ex-Hero that he never should have recruited Crime Lord isn't it? See your True Champion can see your point of view.

You were Hero's golden boy, yet he replaced you. Replaced you with someone who you believe to be inferior.

See Crimey even your running buddy's will stab you in the back. The Church is falling. You two will tear each other apart and that will be all she wrote.

(Chaos gazes at the title again)

C: As for you Adamson, I've destroyed you once. Why put yourself through that all over again. Surely you can't possibly believe that you can actually ever win the big one. You see Adamson, some people are born great, others have greatness thrust upon them. But others again are doomed to a life of mediocrity.

The Era of Chaos will continue. For it is already too late to stop it.

Tick

(Chaos looks up from the title belt directly into the lens of the camera)

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the camera suddenly cuts to black and only Chaos' maniacal laughter can be heard)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:19 pm

*Backstage Nay is seen arriving at Danny McGraw's office but instead of knocking he just opens the door and walks straight into the office.*

Nay: Hey Hey Hey

*McGraw slams his laptop shut, before getting to his feet startled at the interruption*

Danny McGraw: What the hell do you want Nay, have you never heard of Knocking!!!

*Nay walks over to the desk McGraw is standing next to, picks up the laptop and places it in McGraw's hands, before throwing the desk across the room, kicking McGraw's chair so it slides into the corner.

Nay: Sit down Danny, it is OK to call you Danny?

*An Angry looking McGraw is just staring at Nay*

DM: What is the meaning of this and no it is not ok

Nay: OK, stand, your choice.

Now Danny, you may remember last week i asked your new best friend to pass on a message about a certain someone getting a tag team title shot.

I warned you what would happen if you didn't grant me the match, so i am here to give you one last chance, before we move this little protest to a full scale riot.

DM: what makes you think you deserve this match. That you can threaten me

Nay: I though you might ask that Danny, so lets think about this. 2 weeks ago at the PPV Logan and I defeated Uryu and Dexter Morgan, Hell i beat Dexter so badly he barely managed to stumble out for one more match before not being seen since.

Last week after i gave you fair warning of what would happen this week, I pinned Uryu in a triple threat match to pick up the win. Another win against our main Rivals for a Tag team opportunity.

Did you give us that opportunity, no you have seen fit to place me another match against Uryu. That's fine, he is a good opponent and win, lose or draw I will put on a show for these fans.

That's why your question was worded wrongly, Its not what i deserve, but what the fans want and they want to see me and Logan bringing the Tag Team Championships back to this company.

That's why when i give the word, they will Riot, why this is more a customer service evaluation than a threat.

Nay: Now be a good chap and do whats best for the company, email the board and let them know the match is happening because its what the fans want.

CROWD: CHEER x10

*Nay walks over to McGraw taps on the laptop before exiting the office*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:57 am

*Suddenly Nay and Danny hear a knock on the door as Uryu enters and stops Nay from leaving by pushing him back.*

Uryu: Woah there Nay, glad I caught you and Danny, two birds with one stone. Have either of you heard or seen Dex? I mean, last week he said he would back me up in my match and he wasn't there. This week I have not heard a peep from him. Is he injured Danny?

*Danny looks at Uryu sighing*

DM: I have not heard anything about injuries to Dexter, I tried contacting him yesterday but I got no reply. Uryu, Nay has just made an interesting proposition to me involving you and Dexter...

Uryu:...Tag match to shut us up once and for all?

*Uryu smirks as Danny looks suprised*

Uryu: I guessed that was why he's here.

*Uryu starts pondering as he looks at Nay*

Uryu: Nay, I know you do not like Dexter so I ask you, did you take him out last week after his match and before mine?

*Nay looks shocked and glares at Uryu*

Nay: WHAT! why would I jump someone backstage? You taught me to settle things in the ring and I have been doing!

Uryu: Then maybe it was Logan, who can't keep his nose out of a fight to save his life!

Nay: What? You can't prove it's me so you go after my tag partner!!

*As Uryu and Nay go nose to nose Danny steps in and pushes them apart*

DM: THATS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU! Nay you can't just barge in and demand a match I already thought of and Uryu, you are not in my good books after the stunts you have pulled in recent weeks against Scorpion, you should be focusing on your match against Nay this week, now both of you get out of my office!

*Uryu and Nay leave as Danny pulls out two unsigned contracts and smirks as they close the door. One contract is a standard tag match between Uryu and Dexter against Nay and Logan. The other reads "Handicap match" but the names are covered over by the other contract. *

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 21 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

Uryu and Nay exit McGraw's office glaring at each other when Uryu smiles and turns away only to come face to face with Logan Kincade who looks less than pleased.

LK: Really Uryu? You think I would take out Dex? the guy has faced me what 2, 3 times and has been beaten every time, why would I waste my time with him?

Uryu: I...

LK: NO! shut your face and listen to me, I don't know what you're playing at here, but get this through your head, I take care of my business in that ring....Maybe........YOU took him out Uryu?

Uryu looks shocked and angry

LK: We have all seen how desperate you are to get a shot at a singles title....maybe, you took out Dex so you could convince Old man No balls in there to give you a shot at Scorpion, maybe....you think if you push him enough he is sure to ask McGraw to give you a shot so he can settle things once and for all......

Uryu shakes his head and again goes to speak only for Logan to hold his hand to his face.

LK: Not finished here U, Now as for me not being able to stay out of a your match, Well that all depends on you Uryu, I am coming out to show Nay solidarity, and to show we are the real deal with regards to the Tag Titles, seeing how the losers on the B show are having a nice Tag Team tournament and WE are not in it!

That's why I came to see McGraw but it seems Nay has already said it, so I will just let my actions show McGraw that I am not a man he wants to upset, as people have already said, I have a temper, and I ain't so good at controlling it when people see fit to lie and cheat their way to the top...

Uryu looks at Logan and Logan stares him in the eyes for a few seconds then nods to Nay then smiles at Uryu

LK: Now, you where saying something?....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 21 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

*Uryu looks at Logan and sighs*

Uryu: You are right, I personally felt it was too soon to team up with someone again after our break up so I did not wish to be teamed up with Dexter.

*Logan smiles*

Uryu: HOWEVER...I did not take him out, I would not do something to jepordise how the fans see me, I am too much of a nice guy and you know that. I settle things either in the ring or I talk to them. Me ad Dex did have words and we agreed that we dont see ourselves as a team, just two men who are in the same situation.

*Uryu walks around the room and looks at all three people*

Uryu: I just want to find him, thats all. I think someone took him out because you all know he doesn't like to miiss helping people out. You know he gets here on time and reports when he is ill, you all know something is up. So you understand my frustration when I accused Nay and Logan of attacking him. They have the most to gain from it as it might end up being a handicap match for me. Thats where Danny gets his fun as you two beat the hell out of me for all the trash I have and am going to continue to put his little toyboy Scorpion through! Yeah I am not going to stop Danny and yeah I believe you two as well, I am going to talk with backstage crew to see if they know anything. Seeya.

*Uryu walks out the office*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:24 am

"Dont fear the Reaper" hits and the crowd pop louder than they ever did for Dexter Morgan.

Hobo bounds out on to the stage rubbing his tummy.

H: Good evening Raffeteers! Sorry I am a little late - I was reading the dirt sheets out back and suddenly got a hankering for a steak dinner.

MW: Are you getting tired of these mark comments? That one will have gone over the audience in the arena!

RJ: Well CM Punk does it, so why not the Hobo, the self proclaimed "best in the World after CM Punk"?

MW: I have a feeling that nickname wont catch on so quickly Laugh

RJ: No! But the tshirts are great! [RJ gets up and unbuttons his corduroy blazer to reveal the new 6WF top selling T Shirt]

Hobo walks down to the ring and slaps hands with fans as they cheer him along. He takes centre stage just as the entrance music ends.

Hobo: After a lovely week off recovering from the flu, I am glad to say that the Hobster is back and ready to go 100% against the threat of...[Hobo pulls out a sheet of paper]...James Macmanus. Damn! If I knew it was only MacManus, I would have come back earlier at 50%!

Hobo: I am reliably told that his nickname is the future. And I feel thats apt.

Hobo: To be the future, you have to confront your past and get your head in the present.

H: When you look at the history, or the past if you will, the almanacs will show that I am one of the most decorated champions of all time. I have done it all bar the European championship. I will go down as one of the greatest this business has ever seen. Actually scrap that.....

H: I will go down as THE greatest. And thats because of the PRESENT. I am still here and I am better than ever. I am tearing up 6WCF all over again. I am ploughing through the roster like an out of control bull in Pamplona. At this moment in time, there is not one person on this roster who can beat me fairly in a one on one match up.

H: Not only do I have the past, I have learnt from it to make the present a impossible dilemma for those who face me. I dont need cheap gimmicks, corrupt officials or friends out back to win. I have the Riff Raff Revolution and my friends, "down" and "out" [looking at his fists].

H: But now I face the future. Well let me tell you MacManus - I am the future as well. I am the Holy Trinity of time and wrestling. The past made me a legend. The present shows that my future is casting my name above all the others. I will be champion again. I will be a Hall of Famer very soon. I will be a member of the Legends club. But I will do that whilst still active and whilst further cementing my legacy.

H: I am the greatest 6WF star ever. Always have been and I will continue to prove it MacManus. Now if you truly are the future, come and talk to me like a man.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:04 pm

hobo continues to wait but MacManus no shows. The crowd begin to make a bit of noise from one area and people are calling for a medic.

H: Whats going over there?

Hobo rolls out to check it out. He goes to the barrier and is told that a woman fainted in the audience. They crowd surf her to the front of the barrier, where Hobo scoops her up in his arms.

H: Can someone get me some water?

A crew hand brings over a paper cup with water, which the woman drinks down. Hobo hands it back to the crew member.

Hobo: Remember to recycle that! We only have one world.

The crew member nods pensively before placing the cup in the recycling bin near the announce table.

Hobo turns to the woman and asks her if she is okay.

Woman: I was listening to some old promos and I just fainted.

H: Was it a James Clarke one? They have that effect on people

Woman: No - I was listening to some old Trash Talks - you mentioned the past but I forgotten how good you were.

H: Well that's very kind of you. I tell you what - you go off with Hollywood here and he will sort you out with some Hobo goodies.

The woman kisses him on the cheek and leaves with Hollywood as Hobo rolls back into the ring.

H: Now where was I? Recycling? James Clarke boring promos? Ah Yes - MacManus - get yourself out here.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:26 pm

Somewhere backstage at the 6WF arena, loud rock music is blaring out from a locker room as the door is pushed open a haze of smoke rises up and a camera man can be heard coughing

The camera crew knock but there is no answer so they knock a second time

A voice can be heard speaking a little louder than they probably think they are

Shuuuusssssh!!!!!

Keep your heads down man, if it’s the five o there’ll move along if we keep perfectly still, yo skinny where you going

Skinny !!!!

Suddenly the camera crew gets knocked to one side and a long haired man dressed in tie dye jeans and a flowery shirts barges past and into the corridor he is carrying a bag of what looks like dried grass

The man turns and gives the finger to the camera

Man1 “You’ll not catch me pigs!!!”

He turns and races down the corridor crashing into an oncoming Rasta, as the man lays out cold Rasta reaches down and takes the bag from his outstretched hand

Rasta “ Yea man, Dis my lucky day!!

Rasta swaggers off down the corridor as the camera re focuses on the dressing room which has now cleared of smoke

An athletic looking man with long black hair is crouched perfectly still underneath a coffee table, as he tries to stand the coffee table is still stuck to his back

Man2” You aint the police?”

The camera shakes to indicate no

Man2” You gotta smoke?

The camera turns to reveal a no smoking sign in the corner of the room

Man2” Dam buzzkill man, always getting knocked down by the establishment, Mr Tony Blair and shid
What’s a man gotta do round here to have some fun??”

The camera stares at the man for a few seconds

Man2 “You allowed to drink in this place?

The camera man shrugs his shoulders

Man2” Man what kinda place is this . 6WF ??
They told me this the place where dreams are made
Fight all day and party all night
Greatest fans in the land

The crowd cheer and a 6WF chant begins

Man2 “ That’s more like it!!!
Now how about we go see if we can get this party started!!

The man pushes the table off his back and leaves the dressing room before walking down the corridor towards a group of local women
The women are scantily dressed and start to giggle as they are approached

Man2” Ladies ladies ladies Zane Altair is up in the hizzouz
How about we take this party somewhere a little more comfortable
All of you , all of me (Zane winks) , Cristal , a hot tub
You feeling me???

The girls look nervous but then start to smile and stroke Zanes shoulders and chest

Zane smiles and looks at the camera

ZA” Maybe this place aint so bad after all!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 22 Feb 2012, 3:01 pm

Cassius Zhi and Miss Jessica are slowly walking down a corridor backstage. Zhi has his disposable cup of green tea in hand, which he is stirring methodically and Jessica is texting as they walk.

Miss Jessica : I can’t believe Sainty. Like… what a waste of effort. As if destroying Diab-loser was going to affect you whatsoever. I always knew there was a reason I put all my eggs in your basket Cassy. And that’s because Saint is like… six eggs short of a basket. Or a packet. Or a punnet. Or… whatever! Whatever one of those egg boxes are called.

Cassius takes a sip of his tea then grunts in agreement.

Miss Jessica : I mean… what was he possibly hoping for? That you’d see him trashing the man who tried to deny you a future here in 6WF, trashing the man who used your brother to further his own career, trashing the man who was sleeping with your mother whilst you were distracted with your wrestling training or whatever…

Cassius snaps his neck to stare furiously at Jessica

Miss Jessica : WHAT? It’s probably true… I bet he was all over those Orientals when he was pretending to spread the good word of wrestling to the East. Seriously? He is like, so disgusting. That’s almost like, grooming or something.

Cassius is seething now

Miss Jessica : Woah – OK. Chillax already, mentaller. I’m just winding you up. Wow, you really should have snuck some of those relaxants out of that hospital, like, up your bum or whatever. (She giggles childishly) I’m just saying… you’re hardly going to shed a tear over Diablo are you? Leader of whatever Mong Dynasty he set up over there to use you and your brother. Come off it, Sainty. Ummm… Progress report – Must Do Better!

Cassius stops in his tracks and takes a big gulp of tea, then looks steadily into Jessica’s eyes.

Cassius : You’re right. Diablo is nothing to me. That attack meant nothing to me. But still… as the days have passed, I seem to have developed a sense of loss. Still, some semblance of embitterment has swollen inside of me, and threatened to consume me should I allow it to.

Miss Jessica screws her nose up at Cassius confused.

Miss Jessica : What? ... ... Why?

Cassius : Diablo was mine, Jessica. A little unfinished project, left in the shed at the bottom of the garden, ready to return to and complete one day. Diablo is MY history Jess, and every beating, every drop of blood, every minute spent unconscious belongs to me.

But not for the first time, The Saint has stolen something from me. Saint took what didn’t belong to him.

Cassius’ eyes are intensely focussed on Jessica, as he takes another sip of tea

Cassius : So you’re right. On an emotional level, in terms of some form of sentimental lineage shared with Diablo… then no, what Saint did was wildly optimistic and naïve if intended to stir me into retaliation.

But what effect it did have Jessica… was to make me jealous.

That feeling, mushrooming inside me like a toxic fungus… is envy.

And right now, I am fighting that fungus from consuming me – because when I act upon Saint, it will not be through envy; for that will pay the man far more respect that he could ever deserve.

When I act… upon Saint... it will be through pure, unadulterated, HATE!

Cassius breathes heavily, and allows the word to echo around the claustrophobic corridor for a moment.

Cassius : To envy Saint would mean that a part of me, even if it is only the tiniest molecule of my being, wants to BE Saint. And that... is not acceptable.

Cassius shakes his head slowly and finishes his tea, dropping the polystyrene cup to the floor

Cassius : I will only act upon Saint when, and only when, every single molecule, every atom, every fibre, muscle, thought, impulse.... ONLY WHEN EVERY SINGLE PART OF ME NOT ONLY DOESN’T WANT TO BE SAINT.... BUT WANTS TO KILL… THE SAINT!

Only then, will Saint, get the retaliation... he deserves!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 22 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

Jessica and Cassius are stood in the corridor as Clarke James turns the corner with his headphones in and his sportsbag over his shoulder, he looks up and smirks as he moves towards them…

CJ: Well, well, well, look what we have here….

Cassius stares at Clarke and snarls…

CJ: Easy big fella, these halls were made for walking through, not for you to dictate with your freaky board meetings…. But just a quick note, if you’re gonna go around shouting your intention to kill someone, maybe just do it somewhere a little less public, you know, so people don’t get the wrong idea, that little incident with the mental hospital will follow you around for a bit….

James smirks at Cassius and removes his headphones…

CJ: So what’s the problem this week? Someone else getting the better of you again cha………oh wait, sorry, I forget you’re not a ‘champ’ anymore. Must be really hard for you……watching guys like Chaos, Saint and little old me walk round here holding belts when you were always so certain you were better than us. Props to Saint though, that whole Diablo thing was pretty cool. Taking out someone you pretend not to care about, trying to get under your skin…..

Miss Jessica coughs and twiddles her hair….

CJ: Oh and speaking of things that get under the skin……..it’s the one and only Miss Jessica, how’s the STD hunt going huni, you got the whole set yet? I caught a clip of the video with you and Lex…..damn you’ve got some moves….

Miss J: Totally flexible, right?

CJ: Oh absolutely, and that trick with the cucumber, superb!

Miss J: It was like, totally improvised, but you know, when it feels right!

Miss Jessica giggles and plays with her hair again…

CJ: Oh yeah, I totally see where you’re coming from, but a word of advice there, sugar. Next time you wanna make a home movie, for god sake see your waxer first. It’s bad enough you’re ginger without seeing that the carpet matches the curtains…. I mean come on!!!

Miss Jessica stands in disbelief, looking at Cassius who strains to avoid a smirk….

CJ: Oh hunni, don’t take it to heart, it’s not your fault. It’s Lex I really feel for, must be like screwing a dead Christmas tree……..So come on Cass, what’s your next move? Who’s next in the firing line? Are you gonna lay there and take it like your manager here would or are you gonna step up and fight your battles properly?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 22 Feb 2012, 4:58 pm

Continuing backstage Zane Altair is walking down the corridor arm in arm with the scantily clad ladies from before when he hears shouting coming from round the corner

ZA" Whoa back up the hoe train for one little second my fine princesses. Daddy's gotta see what's happening"

Zane peers round the corner , he overhears Clarke James and Jessica and becomes interested

ZA" Oooh look at that fine piece of scarlet, she some kind of Jessica Rabbit , but for real, she sounds like she's into some crazee buziness, And I'm tellen you now the Z man wants to be getting all up in that , I've got room for a little one and with those lips girl I know exactly where you'll be kissing

Yeah you know it

Girl I'd treat you so good
Pearl necklaces you name it, you'd be my fire headed queen!!!"

The camera pans out to show Zane is dry humping the wall, he closes his eyes and starts to whisper sweet nothings

ZA" You like that huh, you want a piece of the Phoenix
The Z man taking you to the max!!!!!"

The camera man coughs as the atmosphere has become a little embarassing

Zane opens his eyes , looking sheepish he wanders back to the girls he left in the corridor

ZA" Erm Yo , maybe next time, there's only so much of the Z man to go around , anyways she aint nuthin compared to you fine @ss b****s,

Zane links back up with the girls

ZA" Where were we ladies?"

One of the girls whispers in Zane's ear and giggles

Zane looks at the girl with a glint in his eye

ZA" Is that even legal???"

Zane slaps the girl on the @ss and they all turn and walk back the way they came away from the altercation

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 22 Feb 2012, 5:07 pm

Miss Jessica is scowling at Clarke James then nods at his headphones.

Miss Jessica : What were you listening to? The sound of your own voice?

Cassius puts a hand on Jessica’s shoulder, and she flicks her hair dismissively, stepping back behind him.

Cassius : You seem to have an unnerving fascination with me James. At first I thought it was respect, perhaps an eagerness to learn form a true master of the craft… but as time has drifted on, it’s become apparent to me that I’m never going to be able to work out why it is that every corner I turn you seem to be there, and why every time I open my mouth, you are ready, microphone in hand, waiting to critique. I really don’t know Clarke… is it the sordid reality TV era that we live in, a moral wasteland we have willingly entered which has instilled upon insignificant morons such as you, the platform, and the belief, in the right to pass judgement on those with infinitely more wisdom, without a hint of irony or humility? Or is it one of the modern era’s other fantastic tools of dumbification, Twitter, Facebook, Social Media bullsh** that makes you believe that you can comment on anything you like, whilst moronically convincing yourself that someone out there is listening, and is caring…

Well whatever it is Clarke James… it’s not me listening. And it’s not me caring.

Cassius stares piercingly into Clarke James’ eyes, then a brief smirk betrays his emotionless eyes.

Cassius : Just like The Saint, you are just trying to provoke a response – out of some sort of morbid curiosity, and white knuckled lust for excitement, such is the mundanity of your life now that you find that the Church of Hero… THE NEXT BIG THING IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT… and your meal ticket to super-stardom, has already submitted to the reality that it was just some crappy fad all along.

Maybe that’s what it is all about Clarke. Maybe I’ve just sussed it all out, right here in front of you.

YOU… Clarke James, need the excitement of poking this big, fire breathing dragon with a stick. You need it because it makes you feel more alive than that tin pot title, or any low-rent, low-salary opponent the big wigs can find for you now that The Church of Hero is no more possibly can.

But contrary to the misconceptions that led to me being detained Clarke… I am fully in control of my emotions, and my actions, and no amount of poking will garner you, or The Saint, that reaction you are looking for.

I'll fight my battles when I'm good and ready Clarke. Not when someone else decides to provoke me into them. Because though my inevitable victory would be yet another Cassius Zhi display of strength... I will have displayed just as much of a weakness.

And I... Clarke James... am not... weak!

Cassius breaks off his stare after a few seconds, then steps back from Clarke James.

Cassius : Not that it's any concern of yours when I choose to fight my battles. Because far from your ego-centric insistence to make yourself one.... You are not!

So is there anything else you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:11 pm

James stares at Cassius, a demonic grin etched across his face....

CJ: On the contrary, Cassius. You see, it's you who infact needs me. You need the challenge. You thrive upon the constant attention. It validates you. It allows you to convince yourself that despite the fact you were betrayed and hung out to dry by your closest associate that somehow you still maintain a certain aura, a certain presence around these parts....

The reality is Cassius that you've yet to begin your ascension back to the top. Too busy fighting battles that will bring you nothing more than a hollow sense of vindication and revenge. You're not proving that you're not weak, or that you're choosing to fight your battles on your own terms. You're proving to people that you will do; how is it you said...... 'just enough'. Just enough to survive. Just enough to make sure that the name 'Cassius Zhi' doesn't flounder in to mediocrity. Just enough to convince yourself that you've still got something.

James moves closer to Cassius, his gaze more focused and more intense....

CJ: The tide has changed, Cass. It's not some cocksure, arrogant, mouthy rookie trying to make a name for himself off the champ. It's the former champ trying to get his name back from the hottest property in this business.

The fascination; as you put it, lies with you, Cass. The way your eyes light up at the prospect of standing toe to toe with one of the few men who can beat you. Who can verbally scar you and leave you silenced. It's that feeling of knowing that 10 minutes in the presence of my company will have your name doing the rounds for hours on end. Bringing back all the buzz and furore of the old days. Getting Missy J's panties wet with excitement.

James pokes Cassius in the chest and his eyes fire with rage as Jessica fawns at his side....

CJ: This isn't a fire breathing dragon. It's a burnt out husk. A dampened pile of ash. Theres is no Phoenix rising from the flames. No devastating inferno. Just the same boring, over-hyped, hyper-intense bag of hot air.

You see I make you feel alive. I reinvigorate you when everything else reminds you of the shattered pieces that still remain from your once glittering career.

And until you realise that, you'll keep on walking down the wrong corridors, fighting the wrong battles until finally nobody will care, nobody will want to listen, and nobody will remember.

Hide behind your attacks on social media, the state of society and everything else you wanna blame. But I know the real truth, and that's the biggest problem for you, isn't it??

James steps back from Cassius, his eyes still fixed.....

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up backstage in a 6WF Arena.. The scene shows Hidari and Clarissa engaged in a conversation about Thursday when Hidari finally gets his hands on Rapture..

Hidari- Thurday after I beat Rapture I want the board to realize why I can't be stopped or defeated in the entire 6CWF... They look at me and say oh he can't be champion becuase he doesn't have the look... Well sorry my nationality is Asian and I don't drink tea!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- But oh believe me the way I've been going in this company those idiots will wish for me to be a champion because once I achieve gold I'm turning that title into a Japanese Infested Title! I am the man to beat and Thursday Rapture and I will clash for the first time! I will bury his career and take that TV Title!

(Hidari pauses)

Clarissa- Hmm do you think you have what it takes?

Hidari- What? I know I cqan takeover this company with my hands tied behind my back! Thats how easy it easy but yet they put jokes like Yarmouth Blade against Rapture and lose and give idiots like Mike Hill who believe he's walking on water once again...pff don't make me laugh! I will stop Mike Hill and I can crush Yarmouth Blade with a thumb!

(The camera zooms catching Hidari off guard)

Hidari- So wussup with us when can we go out and have dinner my treat?

(Clarissa blushes)

Clarissa- Uhh not a chance and hello everyone I am here at this time with Future International Champion Hidari Kenji...

(Hidari stares at Clarissa with a bitc% please expression)

Clarissa- This thursday coming up some which say to be your biggest challenge yet and its against current 6CW TV Champion and Former Freeweight Champion Rapture How do you feel about Rapture?

Hidari- How do I feel about Rapture...let's see I don't respect him to me he's a coward he's afraid to defend that tv title against me you see 6CWF board likes to protect their crown jewel... Just by a snap of my finger I can take this clown down! I mean c'mon I'm the man who hasn't been pinned in 2012... As around!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- But yet Yarmouth Blade gets 3 title oppertunities? #AreYouSeriousBro!??

(Hidari smirks)

Clarissa- Do you thin Rapture's dirty tactics will come into play?

Hidari- Cheating? Oh please woman I'm the dirtiest player there is...Rapture has another thing coming if he thinks he can get away with with..

(Hidari pulls out a sledgehammer from his back)

Hidari- You see Clarissa this is my little friend Rapture this will be the last thing you'll ever see once I knock you up the side of your head and steal your TV Title! Your a walking target chump and I can take you out whenever! RaptureI dare you to put that TV Title against me! The power 6WF once had will go in smoke because their crown jewel lost to a Japanese Smuck!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Interview over!

(Hidari walks off with the sledgehammer as the scene fades away.......)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 22 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm

Hobo is pacing up and down in the ring as the final countdown hits
But this guy makes his way to the ring

Spoiler:

SG- Look whos come all the way from Cambridgeeeeeeeeeee, To be here.
Its me The Lawyerrrrrrrrrrrrrr of 6WF
I'am here to tell you that if You don't stop talking this rubbbbbbish about Mcmanus he would have every right to sue you for libellous actions, and we dont want it to come to that do we.

Hobo can be seen shaking his head as the final Countdown hits for a second time

??- You waiting for me old man, Beat it suit boy

The Crowd begin to boo as Mcmanus comes from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. Mcmanus kicks the guy in the suit as he leaves

JM- You say you are still here, but for how long
Where the hell were you when Hero and his cronies were running roughshot over this place.

Mcmanus stops and rubs his chin

JM- Thats right not here

Mcmanus Pauses once again

JM- Only Mcmanus, Only Mcmanus, Hahaha, I have between you what 3 times, How many have you beaten me
Let me think.......
A grand total of zero, and that total isnt going to change, because you are a has been, The Past.
You see Hobo you are not quick enough, Not smart enough and not Young enough to beat me.
Hobo this week I will destroy your legacy and further cement mine, then it is on to facing Clarke James for his little belt, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, not you, not Clarke, Not Scorpion, Not Uryu, Not Logan Kincade, No one

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 22 Feb 2012, 8:50 pm

The camera cuts to a dimly lit room, and Marshall Murdoch is seen rocking backwards on a rocking chair, watching a video over and over again on repeat

Crime Lord: In fact, I'd suggest you'd probably try and turn Rapture against me, I've been in these situations so many times before. So stay out of it Murdoch...

Blue Dragon: You may be a part of the Church, but you aren't the key member of the Church. First it was Hero, now it is Crime Lord. They are the ones with the power Marshy, not you. And as much as I hate to say it, they are the ones with the ability as well.

What you need to do Marshall is accept what you are, and that is a glorified henchman. Without the Church, you'd be nothing. So if I was you, I'd just be happy to take my cheque and help out Crime Lord and leave the world title picture to the big players in this company like myself...

Clarke James: The previous incumbent, Marshall Murdoch, was a coward. There is no denying that, he barely defended this title, he did nothing with this belt. Me coming back gave this title a renewed sense of worth, to borrow a line from an old accomplice...I made this title, and Marshall, famous.

James McManus: Murdoch proved he found his level when he lost to Clarke James.

Marshall pauses the TV, and continues rocking slowly back and forwards

MM: ‘So it’s come to this has it? Is this is what I’ve become? An afterthought? ‘A henchman?’ People constantly knocking and putting me down?(Marshall spits on the floor in disdain at the thought of this) How has it come to this?

‘Two weeks ago I was in the most barbaric matchup this company has ever seen at Betrayal, one month prior to that I walked into the Elimination Chamber and a 6WF title match, one month prior to that I stole the show in the most high profile matchup this company has seen in years at Born in Fire, I would go on but I think you get the drift by now.’

‘So how has it come to this? I can’t tell you to be perfectly honest, but one thing is for sure. I believe that Danny McGraw has finally come to his senses, he realises, albeit 15 months too late, my unique ability level, he has realised that this company needs me in its main event, he has realised that this company will only succeed with me at its head. And he will be proved right, when I fulfil my God given right of becoming World Champion.’

‘So to my many doubters I say this, Clarke James – you think you won the war? Think again Clarkey. Look where we both are now, I am about to sell arenas out singlehandedly, night after night and where are you? Stuck back in midcard purgatory, you are undoing all the good work I did with that belt, I took into main event after main event, I elevated it, I made it respected. Yet two weeks with you and it’s back where it started, as a nothing prize.’

‘Blue Dragon let’s get one thing straight, I beat you last week with ease, and this week I’ll do exactly the same thing once again and prove, that unlike you I am the ‘big dog’ in this company, that unlike you I am actually worthy of a main event spot, you have nothing to deserve your current position. NOTHING. Unless you fill some bizarre 6WF scouser quota policy.’

‘And Crime Lord, dear old Crimey. Listen to one thing Crimey, infact this one is for everyone out there, I AM THE CHURCH! I made the Church what we are. Not you, not Rapture, not even Hero himself, in fact I am the only man to have been in the Church since it’s creation

(Zachariah Spencer walks in looking surprised at that statement)

MM: You don’t count!

MM: ‘Anyway Crimey, maybe I’m getting tired of this ‘all for one, one for all’ musketeer crap. Maybe it’s time to fly the nest, maybe it’s time that I looked after number one for once, and maybe I will turn Rapture against you, just because I can and maybe I will reclaim MY church.’

‘Remember one thing though Crimey, heed my warning, you don’t know what you’ve got until its gone.’

(Marshall puts back on the screen and slowly starts rocking again, muttering the words ‘it’s rightfully mine’)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

-The scene is a darkened backstage room. The light flickers on and off, on and off, on and off... There is nothing there, until the light does so again, and there is The Saint, stood in front of the camera, his sick, sadistic grin along with his gaze burning into the camera lens.-

The Saint: At first you don't see it, and then you do... My appearance just then was on a par with what occurred last Thursday, when I bludgeoned Diablo into the cold hard concrete of the Birmingham Bowl, left him a bloody, mangled, unconscious mess. Not a legend, just a joke of a man trying to cling on to one last piece of relevance by associating himself with this company... And put simply, I killed it. I finished him, I ended his association with this company in one brutal swoop.

And you know what?

It felt beautiful.

The blood on my hands, the continuous thud of his form as it collided with whatever I put him through, the pained expression on his weary, tattered face... It was beautiful.

And it's dawned on me why.

Because every time I inflicted an ounce of pain unto the Last of the International Playboys, I didn't see Diablo, 6WF Legend... I saw Cassius Zhi.

I imagined inflicting the same display of brutality unto the Great Wall and it was amazing.

So you may have thought that your show of public indifference would infuriate me, that you didn't care what I'd done to your mentor. But again, Cassius, you've walked right into my trap, because your conversation with Jessica confirmed it all. Deep down, you noticed what I did to Diablo, you say you felt envy, jealousy, but also you were concerned, because you knew, you wondered just what would happen if that was you.

I'm in your head now Zhi, you can hide it with your false indifference, your pointless, inane, meaningless confrontations with Clarke James and whoever will listen, but you KNOW that every time you get a second to yourself, you have me on the brain, wondering just what I'll do next, just what am I capable of? Because really, Cassius, after the sneak attacks, the Divine Intervention's after one of your matches... You have no idea.

And I said at the start of this month that you'd start to fathom just what you're getting yourself into, just what my hate for you has made The Saint become.

The attack on Diablo, it was just the beginning of my siege of your mind, it's going to get alot worse... Eventually, I'm going to cause you to reach breaking point, you're going to be completely and utterly helpless for the first time in your life.

You're going to beg, plead, cry for The Saint to stop and when we reach that stage, THAT point... We'll both know that I'm your superior and that you, you're just nothing.

We meet again at Lockdown, and whilst we may trade blows and inflict a bit of pain on one another, we won't be concentrating on our match, we'll both have our minds set, focused on just what The Saint will do next...

-The lights go off completely so all that can be seen is a silhouette of The Saint.-

The Saint:...Enjoy Lockdown, Cassius....

I know I will!

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 23 Feb 2012, 10:00 am

Cassius glares at Clarke James stoically, then slowly strokes his lightly stubbled chin.

Cassius : I’m not hiding Clarke; far from it. I’m out here in the open corridors of the arena – whilst Saint communicates from inside a bunker in a mysterious room somewhere, peddling his meaningless threats from afar. I have never hidden from any challenge, Clarke James, and I never will. Not behind others. Not behind locked doors. And never behind excuses. An excuse Clarke James… is not only a pathetically transparent cover-up of a weakness, a verbal shroud that can be pulled down and torn to pieces time and time again, to be exploited over and over… but it’s also an admission of failure! And such an admission will never cross these lips Clarke James. Because I have NEVER failed to rise to any challenge placed in my path. And I have never failed, to arise the ultimate victor from any of those challenges… Clarke James.

There is no Phoenix from the flames because I have never burned Clarke. I have never died. Even when I was sent away by Saint, the acrid stench of my threat lingered. Because whilst others run around this arena practicing mere pyrotechnic showmanship that looks good but ultimately has null effectual, lasting damage; it is I… The Black Dragon… who truly takes it one step further, and burns all those who dare to embark upon climbing The Great Wall. I burn all those who believe they can demolish The New World Super-Power, Clarke. I BURN onto their memory, the searing pain… the agonising defeat, the suffocative charred smoke of the helplessness they suffered at my hands.

I burn all that onto each fool’s memory Clarke… and they never put their hand into the flame again.

Look at Hobo and Adamson; would-be murderers who burnt too easily during their brief foray into Hell. Their mission to defeat True Evil with their Plastic Gangster tactics led them to melt back and set into the pathetic, joke telling clowns they were before. When they realised that they couldn’t live up to me, Clarke James.

NOBODY can live up… to me!

Miss Jessica puts her hands on Cassius’ shoulders, and runs them down over his biceps, smiling slyly at Clarke from behind Zhi.

Cassius : And you… Clarke James… don’t even come close.

You talk about my ascension to the top, Clarke? What would you know about being there? How would you know what the top even looks like?

Because “the top” – doesn’t look like that Clarke.

Cassius raps Clarke’s European Title with his knuckles, and Jessica snorts with laughter

Cassius : “The Top” doesn’t even look like the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Title, Clarke. It's just a trinket. A dust collecting mantle ornament compared to the legacy that I have created in 6WF.

Jessica and I… we are “The Top”. That’s why Hobo, Adamson, McGraw and now The Saint want to knock me down.

Cassius stares into the eyes of Clarke again, taking a step back towards him.

Cassius : But I am aware that the more, shall we say – materialistic, members of the human race perceive success to be such golden trinkets as these. (he points to the title again). So to prove to them that I really am what I say I am… then I will eventually, once I’m finished with Saint, have to go and “get my name back from the hottest property in the business”, of course.

Cassius maintains his vicious, challenging stare into Clarke’s eyes, but then breaks it and looks to Jessica.

Cassius : You’ve still got Chaos’ phone number from all that phantom texting crap haven’t you?

Jessica laughs again, and Cassius sneers at James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:49 pm

James looks down at the floor, smirking to himself….

CJ: And there it is……that classic, Chinese arrogance…..

James’ smirk turns to a snarl and he looks up, eyeballing Cassius. Moving towards him, knocking Jessica into the wall with a bump as she bites her lip with excitement…

CJ: This idea that somehow you’re above everyone else, that somehow yours is the greatest story ever told. Let’s look at that story shall we? Let’s analyze the great Cassius! Lets look at how this scrawny, son of a cockle picker somehow bulked up to become a household name in professional wrestling. Lets look at how his early run in the company saw him win a few tag championships and get his name in lights, only to pi** off nearly everyone around him that some people took matters into there own hands. How there actions propelled him into the headlights………literally….

James grins sadistically as Cassius’ eyes widen…

CJ: And then the pièce de résistance. The glorious return, the moment to saviour……..entrant 21…….Gold Rush……….’They Say’ hits and he’s back in the business.......motor accident to main event.

You couldn’t make it up, could you?

But oh no, Cassius couldn’t just take his shot like everyone else, he had to run them down, convince himself he was better than anyone who’d ever walked. So you go after Abercorn; try and get under his skin, take his title and proclaim to be the ‘New World Superpower’, so badass and brilliant that you have to drag another sorry sonofabitch out of car crash retirement to help you on your way in Saint, ‘The Ultimate Weapon’. Only to push him away, forgetting that he elevated you. Propelled you further.

Then Hero, he makes you famous. He finds me and I make you famous. Famous for walking out of the ring cause the cat got your tongue. Famous for getting pinned 1,2,3 down on the canvas by a mere rookie.

James steps back from Cassius, his eyes more focused and sinister…

CJ: Then the ultimate downfall…..those demons, those past associates, they start coming back to haunt you. All the talking, all the put downs, the excessive ranting shows up for nothing more than a front for a mentally frail, lunatic. A lunatic who can no longer control his emotions. A lunatic who can no longer deal with the notion that he’s not the all conquering master he portrayed….

You see, this legacy you claim to have created is nothing but a figment of your wildest imagination. Cooked up in your fragile little mind.

Nobody can live up to you because there is nothing too live up to. You’re only where you are because they put you there….

Hobo
Adamson
Abercorn
Saint
Hero

They shaped your path. They created your legacy. They pulled the plug when you got too big for your boots.

You knock my ‘trinket’ all you want. But I’m just as close to a grand slam as you. I’ve been just as successful in this company as you and I damn sure don’t need a car crash and a medical certificate to buy my way to a world title.

Cassius rages at James who steps back….

CJ: The hottest property in this business isn’t a mask wearing, schizophrenic midget your little skank here can go dialling up. The hottest property in this business is the person who near on a year ago stood in that ring out there and put you in your place. The same person staring you down right now and the same person that you’re going to find at the top!

You see this……

James taps the European Title….

CJ: This ‘trinket’, Cass?! It’s just the beginning.

Your ‘great wall’ is rapidly becoming a step ladder for those around you, and me, I’m getting ready to plant this wicked ass down and watch for all comers. Ready to cement my own legacy. Broadcast my achievements.

Only, I’ll have created them myself….

James winks at Cassius and smiles….

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:00 pm

Hobo walks in slowly clapping in a ironic way (SCIAIW)

Hobo: Nice little speech you two.

He walks up to Cassius and goes inches from his face.

H: Jokes? Just because I enjoy myself around here doesnt mean I can't deliver on my promises. Just because I smile, doesn't mean that I don't take this business seriously. In fact, quite the opposite, Zhi. This has become deadly serious to me. And your so called position at the top is temporary.

H: When you are at the top, there is only one way to go. And when you have fallen like I have, you appreciate the ride back up. We are all in the gutter, Zhi, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Hobo turns around and goes face to face with Clarke.

H: And just because you are suddenly popular around here, doesnt make me your friend or ally. I remember what you did. I remember each blow. I relive them every night. And they are what drives me on to fulfill my destiny. To reclaim the history books. To join the elite grandslammers - and it starts with that trinket.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

(The arena is packed full of fans, holding up signs and foam fingers. The lights suddenly dim, and the fans fall silent. Smoke billows onto the stage, and then 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the silence is quickly replaced with loud boos. Crime Lord slowly steps out, pyrotechnics going off around him. The fireworks light up Crime Lord's cocky grin. He rubs his hands together before adjusting the sleeves of his jacket. The Iron Man strides down the ramp ignoring the abuse he is getting from the fans on the ramps, he climbs up the steps and onto the apron. He spreads his arms out wide before stepping through the ropes into the ring. Crime Lord has a microphone as his music slowly fades out.)

CL- Thank you for that lovely response.

(The crowd's boos get louder, but Crime Lord is hushing them.)

CL- Not long now, not long before I finally get my hands on the world title belt that has always been reserved for me. Ever since I stepped through the doors of 6WF, the world title has just been waiting for me, it needs me, craves me because the title deserves the best and that's exactly what I am...the best. I'm the best in 6CWF, best in the entire damn world. Chaos is a fraud of a champion, a pretender to my throne. He's read too many comic books, watched too many films and thinks he is some kind of fairytale villain.

There is only one villain around here and it's me. What you're learning to do now Chaos, I have been doing for years. These fans, they love to hate me, because they know I am better than your favourites. They hate you because they're sick of seeing the same tired, old, clichés every damn time you open your mouth. I'm the teacher Chaos, you're the learner, and my lessons involving beating you so bad that you'll be crawling out of the arena. I'll be taking that title from you, and putting on this shoulder...where it belongs!

I beat your pathetic "friend" last Lockdown, I didn't even break a sweat. He was down and out almost immediately. If that's anything to go by, I assume you won't be much of a challenge. You have failed to impress me throughout your career. Whether you're Gregers of Chaos, you're just bad. Your followers are bad, McManus and The Fanatic are nothing but 6CWF's afterthoughts....and you...you're nearing the end of your success.

I hope you cherish this week, because you get a much needed recuperation time before our match. I want you to be at your best when we meet, I want you to have as much rest as you can because I don't want to see you making any excuses for my superiority. You can watch and be at awe as I dismantle Max Adamson this week, the only thing people will remember from this week's Lockdown is you staring, wide-eyed, shocked as Max Adamson is lying in a broken heap.

I'm sure Adamson is probably thinking that he has a chance to push his way into the world title match, well you can forget those dreams Adamson. I've beaten you so many times, I have your number. I've beaten you as Adamson, I've even beaten you as Captain Australia, and no matter what new tactics you have, no matter what tricks you think will steal you the win, I have a counter for it, I know how to beat you, every single time without fail and I WILL beat you on Friday.

You're so often named as the guy who has always deserved that world title, the world title that has always proved so elusive for you in 6WF. I'm not counting that child's play-toy known as the 6CW World Title, I'm talking the 6WF world title. There is one reason, and one reason only, that you have failed to be world champion. It's because you're not good enough, you haven't ever been good enough, and you're certainly not good enough right now.

Your career is a series of failures, of embarrassments and false signs of hope. I really hope you keep that in mind when you're across from me in the ring tomorrow, because you'll do well to realise that beating me is an impossibility for you. You have nothing, nothing at all that you can throw at me which I can't cope with. I am the Iron Man, the Lord of Crime and the NEXT 6WF Undisputed World Champion! Like it or Lump it.

(Crime Lord raises his arms in the air as the crowd's boos get louder again, the abuse is at such a loud volume his music can barely be heard underneath it. Crime Lord drops the mic and steps through the ropes, heading up the ramp towards the back.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:38 pm

Cassius finally breaks and goes head to head with Clarke James, beginning to seethe.

Cassius : The only thing you’re starting to create for yourself here Clarke, is a very big problem!

Here, Clarke James, is one free bit of advice that I hope to God you take and run to the hills with. I’m feeling charitable now Clarke, so I’ll allow you to take advantage, and take that advice, and I’ll let you turn around and leave right now whilst you're still in one piece. But if you don’t take it then there is going to be more fragments of you lying around this arena for your fans to take as souvenirs than there was the Berlin Wall.

Cassius' eyes flare wildly and Jessica backs up against the wall excitedly

Cassius : Now there is a path to the top Clarke, but it goes around me… not over me. This is no step-ladder in front of you, I am called The Great Wall for a reason!

Anyone who has succeeded in this business has not gone through me first Clarke. Hobo, Adamson, Abercorn, Enforcer, Hero… they’re either gone, or they are nowhere near where they desire to be in their career. And pretty damn soon you will be able to add Saint to one of those lists, and I sure as hell hope it’s the former!

You talk about my history like you know it Clarke… but you know nothing. Because you watched all that through a TV screen Clarke. Your only experience of The New World Super-Power, but for a few matches back when I was doing “just enough”, is through that little LCD HD display at home. No feeling… no sensation… just images, and though I can deliver some pretty gruesome images Clarke James, and I bet they look sensational in 3D… that is nothing compared to the apparitions I can place up in there.

Cassius gently pokes the temple of Clarke James.

Cassius : You know nothing Clarke James. You were just one of those know-it-all geeks who now somehow thinks he can bring his ill-judged, inexperienced, forum-like opinions onto the grand stage and share them with whoever will listen. You were one of a lucky few who were given a platform to talk your crap by the biggest bullshi* merchant of them all. You think you have an opinion of value to one of the greatest in the business – but you do not Clarke James! You know nothing! But I can enlighten you Clarke James. If you want the true 6WF experience then go ahead and push me further and I can gladly deliver it, and you will very quickly find yourself back at home, watching that TV, simply watching my achievements once again with your body in a damn plaster cast.

Achievements so great…. That your total internal destruction, your demolition from within, your cracked bones, your bruised organs… YOUR TORTURED SOUL…. won’t even register amongst them.

Your demise… Clarke James… would simply be routine.

Cassius continues to eyeball Clarke, nose to nose, then Jessica steps between them, her arms crossed as she looks up at Clarke James. Then she looks down at his European Title and bites her lip.

Miss Jessica : I have to say Clarke… despite what Cassy says, it is a pretty neat looking trinket. And like… Go You for winning it and all. But here’s the thing…

Jessica flicks her two pig tails back behind her shoulders

Miss Jessica : … you only really beat a fellow rookie for that didn’t you? I mean… don’t get me wrong, it was a great match… probably… I don’t know, I wasn’t watching it, I had like, better things to do. But Come On - Marshall Murdoch has only been here as long as you. It’s hardly like, a world changing event or anything is it? And it’s taken you like, a year already.

Jessica steps towards Clarke and puts a hand on the European Title and looks up into his eyes seductively

Miss Jessica : But if you really wanted to start creating a legacy… just imagine what a mission statement it would be… to beat The New World Super-Power, Cassius Zhi for that title?

Now THAT, would be something.

Jessica giggle excitedly, taking her hand away from the title slowly and longingly before stepping back and nestling into Cassius’s chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:41 pm

Scorpion can be seen wearing a leather jacket with the words "Straight Edge" and a scorpion down the side as he gets out of his locker room he manages to notice Cassius and Clarke arguing with Hobo in their face. He begins to walk down to where they are standing and picks a mic up on the way.

S: You know what makes me sick? It’s the fact that guys like me have to be under your shadow every single time. we work are ass off to get to the top but as soon as one of the retirement home "big guns" come back we get sent back down the ladder and end up getting a good luck in your future endeavours post card for failing to listen to a big guy. For not doing what someone who thinks his bigger then the company wants us to do!

Scorpion gets in to the face of Clarke

S:It makes me sick that people like you with massive egos think you can just push around us guys cause you "returned" and deserve a title shot at a title of your choosing!

Scorpion then stares at Cassius

S: You know what else makes me sick "Big Zhi" guys like you that think you deserve your shot at a title just cause you have came back. ive been here for more than 9months Zhi and ive won the hardcore title Twice but where is my big push ? Where is 6CWF going to be once you oldies return back to your home? Where is this company going to be if it does not realize it’s time that they spend their time with the young stars?

S: Its time 6CWF noticed that I am the biggest person in this company and without me no one would watch this promotion. I am the very reason why the arena is sold out every night. I am the biggest superstar since you and Hero. Zhi ! I am the man who will start an Era! I am the man who will beat Hero’s record.... I will become the first man to ever become 6CWF Undisputed Champion! Where does it start you ask? ....

S: It starts when i equal Crime's record for the Hardcore Title!

Scorpion goes in to the face Cassius as Jessica, Clarke, and Hobo watch on

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 23 Feb 2012, 5:09 pm

James looks around at the 3 men before focusing his gaze on Cassius and Miss Jessica, a grin across his face….

CJ: Hook……line………and sinker.

James laughs…

CJ: You see, every angered response only goes to prove I’m right!

Truth hurts huh, Cass? It hurts like a venomous punch to the kidneys. I can see the anger etched across your face. For every elongated diatribe mocking my achievements comes tinged with the un-nerving fear that I’ve finally got to you, that I’ve finally weaved my way into that little head of yours, pulling away at your deepest and darkest fears and unlocking them in such a way that you can’t help yourself but fall into my trap and exude all the characteristics that I’ve pinned you for all along….
James holds up the European Title at Cassius….

CJ: Anywhere, any place, any time. I’m all yours.

As for everyone’s favourite ‘riff-raffer’….

James turns to Hobo….

CJ: I don’t care if you remember. There are times that I wished I’d beaten you so bad you’d be lucky to remember what you had for breakfast. Fact is Hobo, we’re not friends. We’re not enemies. As far as I’m concerned you don’t even register on my level. You wanna build your career back then fine, but riding in on your former glories and surrounding yourself with the same gormless pissants as before is only gonna serve to remind people that you haven’t changed at all. Still wanting the limelight without doing the work, still expecting handouts at every corner.

We all know that deep down inside you’re hoping those big ol’ doors are gonna swing open and Enforcer and Hero will walk in ready to fire up the Trash TV station and set off on another whirlwind adventure.

James stares through Hobo…

CJ: It ain’t happening.

Grand slam? Maybe so. But not on my watch, and not while I hold this belt…

James holds up the title again before turning to Scorpion…

CJ: As for you, kid. Stone Cole Steve Austin called and he wants his jacket back. Then The Village People want the rest of their wardrobe back. And after that, maybe……just maybe…….Miss Jessica will take your testicles out of her purse and give them back to you.

Your push? Pushes comes to those that earn them. Not walking round begging for them cause the gravy train they rode in on suddenly dried up. I suggest you think about that…

Now if you guy’s don’t mind…

James picks up his sportsbag and puts his headphones in…

CJ: I’ve got the night off, so I’m gonna kick back and watch you bitches fight amongst yourselves…

James walks off as ‘They Say’ by Scars on Broadway echoes out of his headphones…

Miss J: Oh….that’s like, totally cliché…….

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:17 am

Miss Jessica stamps her foot.

Miss Jessica : Oh he will totally get his one day…

Cassius watches Clarke turn a corner and disappear from view

Cassius : Yes. Yes he will.

Cassius then turns to face Hobo and smiles sinisterly.

Cassius : Hobo. You’re too quick to take offence. What I said about you was not, and was not intended to be, an insult. I'm just indicating to Clarke James, how you tried to be something which you are not Hobo, and what happened as a result. It's a forewarning to an excitable, naive youth of what happens when you pretend to be something you can never be. You tried to live a lie, in order to achieve greater success. And all it earned you was defeat.

It's true, that I have no liking for people who joke around Hobo. I don’t like people who see the lighter side of life, because life, Hobo… isn’t the Emerald City. It’s a shanty town. I don't like those people Hobo, but I HATE people who lie to themselves. I hate people who present an image of themselves which has no basis in reality. It's not only fraudulent - it's embarrassing. It makes me cringe.

So you’ve gone up in my estimation Hobo. Now that you’ve left the barbarism to those more qualified to propagate it and become true to yourself once more. And besides… all those jokes, all those comedic skits, they are really going to be required to lighten the mood around here – once that barbarism is inflicted upon The Saint, and anyone else who believes the key to career furtherance is to poke this dragon.

Cassius finally turns his attention to Scorpion.

Cassius : As for you. I don’t know if you’re telling the truth, telling a lie or you’re just plain stupid?

Though I can hazard a good guess, because I told you Scorpion… I WARNED YOU… that I will tolerate you being simultaneously managed by Miss Jessica, as long as you stay out of my business, and prevent that tiresome mouth of yours from ever referencing me.

Now you seem unable to understand that. As well as unable to acknowledge that the only reason you are a rising star in this company, and the only reason you are a two time Hardcore Champion, is this pretty little thing beside me.

So let me make it even more explicit for you Scorpion. So explicit that even a hyper, annoying, little Pikachu like you can understand. You start exercising a little humility around Miss Jessica and show her some damn gratitude, and start exercising a little caution around The New World Super-Power … because if I hear that yap of yours directed at me one more time Scorpion... I’m going to drop my shin across your throat until I hear it go ping.

Miss Jessica gasps with a mixture of shock and excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:36 am

https://youtu.be/6ZIEtFKLbus

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:23 pm

??- Cass,Scorpion, Hobo, you all forgetting one little detail in this little story.

Mcmanus walks to where The group are congregated as the crowd boo

JM- You see while you all argue , I have been going around my buisness quietly and defending this belt,

Mcmanus lifts up his British Cruiserweight title

JM- on days that are supposed to be my day off, A belt that I have held for close to a year now, This belt that every cruiserweight in this company are scared to face me for.
But you see I need a Bigger belt, I need to cement my Legacy in this promotion, I need that European Belt.
Also due to what happened last week, I need to make Clarkey boy pay.
But you guys keep arguing with eachother because after each of you have destroyed eachother, there will be no one in my way

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:32 pm

The picture opens in a hotel suite, it is clear from the decoration it is an expensive hotel but today the room seems to be in quite some disarray

A large jacuzzi appears to have been filled with washing up liquid and bubbles are flowing over the side and onto the floor. A huge tv sits barely attached to the wall and somebody has smeared what looks like chocolate all across the screen

As far as the eye can see are gorgeous women in various stages of undress.

A flushing noise comes from the bathroom and the door swings open

Zane Altair " wooh I'd give that one five minutes, Jeesh I think I've lost some vital organs in that one

Zane skips

Feel pounds lighter!!!!

Zane picks up a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels and takes a swig, he pulls a suspicious looking home rolled cigarette from behind his ear and stumbles over a sleeping girl as he looks for a light

ZA " Careful love, lying there with ya @ss in the air, some one'll park a bike

The girl wiggles her bum suggestively and Zane gives it a playful slap

ZA" Light , light , I need a light, dam why has nobody in here gotta light

Suddenly there is a small explosion as the tv falls from the wall and bursts into flames

ZA " ahhhh perfect!!!"

Zane casually walks over and lights his cigarette using the blaze, as he strides off nonchalantly a panicking girl puts out the fire

Zane turns and sees the girl squatting over the tv

ZA " Creative I'll give ya that, probs have been easier to use this "

Zane chucks the girl a fire extinguisher which smacks her in the head knocking her flying.
Zane cringes for a second and then smiles

ZA" Call me doll!!"

A telephone rings and Zane looks around curiously

ZA" If dat ya fone, stop that ringing now, my head is bleeding man. You killing me , you're actually killing me

The ringing continues and Zane looks embarrassed as he reaches into his pocket and lifts out his mobile

ZA" Who dis.............

Zanes shoulders shrink

ZA" But

Bu...........

B.........

I know I promised to take this job seriously , but it's wrestling, they wear spandex and baby oil, it's not rocket science!!!!

Zane looks to the floor

I know when I hired you I said you had to take control of my life, but come on we all deserve a night off

Zane sighs and closes his eyes

Ok I'm coming downstairs, I'll be out in two"

Zane hangs up he phone and heads for the door

ZA " You girls pick up the bill, I forgot to bring my wallet"

Zane slams the door and heads downstairs, walking through reception he dips his head as the concierge tries to get his attention

Concierge " Sir,sir,sir ..........We need to talk about your bar bill, and your losses at the casino, and the bail money we lent you for your release...... Sir sir

ZA" me no speaker no engliz, so sorry , so sorry"

Zane bows his head and walks quickly out of the hotel entrance into a waiting limo, inside the limo Zane is looking down twiddling his fingers

?? " Zane, I took this job because your parents said you lacked direction, all your coaches said you have so much raw talent, yet you want to throw it all away

Am I wasting my time here??

Zane continues to look down as the camera pans round to reveal a gorgeous blonde dressed in a tight suit jacket and mini skirt, she shakes her head and turns to the driver, the camera focusing on her long legs as she shifts in the seat, Zanes attention is now fixed firmly on the young ladies shapely figure

?? " 6WF arena please driver"

The woman turns and catches both Zane and the camera ogling her, she fixes her skirt, suggestively rubbing her thigh for a split second

??" Focus Alex, we mustn't lose focus"

The limo leaves the forecourt and the video feed ends

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:47 pm

Miss Jessica looks at James McManus with complete disdain.

Miss Jessica : Like... are you serious?

Where's that dumb bimbo of yours anyway? I mean, obviously she would be intimidated to be crammed into this corridor with someone as hot as me, but, like, seriously, she's going to have to face up to it at sometime. She can't avoid me forever... and Clarissa is well boring these days. I could do with a new challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

A black limo pulls into the car park at the 6WF arena the door opens and out steps Zane Altair

His female passenger leans forward , her heaving bosom almost bursting from the suit jacket

??" Now Alex can you be trusted to do this on your own or do I need to hold your hand?"

Zane looks embarrassed

ZA" It's Zane round here not Alex!!"

??" Alex I am not one of your bimbos youre trying to impress with your faux rock and roll life style, remember I know where you come from, so if you want me to keep up your little charade, you should remember who I am"

Zane stand to attention and salutes mockingly

ZA" ya mein fuhrer !!!"

??" Very mature, your parents would be so proud"

ZA" You know me Miss Jones I aim to please"

Zane shuts the limo door and the car slowly pulls out of the parking lot, Zane waits until they are round the corner and out of sight before looking at his watch

ZA" Beer o'clock!!!!"

Zane walks across the street and into 'Molly O'Gradys Irish Bar'

ZA" Drinks on me , let's get ****** up!!!!!

The half full bar erupts into cheers and Zane is hugged by the owner like a lost son

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

*A red Ferrari pulls up outside the Birmingham Bowl and the driver's door opens,as JJ Johnson steps out.He is dressed in black jeans and an open red hoody,removing his sunglasses as he leans against the side of the car.

RJ:JJ Johnson is in action in just a few hours...he's cutting his preparation time very short...

MW:And with such a big match on the horizon aswell....I don't know what JJ is playing at....wait a minute..

*Suddenly the passenger's door opens and the camera shoots around to the other side of the car.A pair of long black heeled boots step out first,followed by a beautiful dark skinned woman,who has a broad smile on her face.

RJ:I think we know why JJ has been taking so long....that's Brandi...

MW:Probably the greatest Honeyz Champion in the history of 6WF...

RJ:Xanthi Rose might have something to say about that but then again Brandi did defeat her...

MW:She's back though....back here in 6WF...

RJ:I'm as surprised as anyone to see Brandi here...

*JJ is leaning on the car still with a smirk on his face,Brandi looks at him.

Brandi:And what might you be smiling about?

JJ:Oh ain't nothing boo....just nothing better than driving a nice a55 car,spending time with a nice a55 girl like yo fine self....and then rocking up in B-Man to whip some nasty,smurf munching,church going a55 all over this arena...

*Brandi smiles and then swings her handbag over her shoulder as she shuts the car door

Brandi:I see nothing much has changed....just so I know before we go in here,you ain't been annoying everyone again have you?...Because I'd rather not have Cassius Zhi salivating over me again..

JJ:Ain't nothing to worrying about chica....there is always gone be haters for a playa like me,but nothing I can't deal with....Cassius all p(beep) whipped now anyway....keeps his balls tucked up in Louis Vuitton...

*Brandi raises her eyebrows

JJ:Not literally....I mean I don't think he does....I was merely referencing the handbag which Miss SkankBag,Trailer Trash 2012 carries around with her...

*Brandi giggles slightly

Brandi:Things really don't change around here....always lauging,always joking....

JJ:You know me...what's the need in getting all serious about things....

*The smile disappears off Brandi's face and her eyes look a little teary

JJ:Hey now we ain't gone have none of that up in here right now...it's match night baby....that means you get to sit in the back,sip a little crystal...watch yo man go and do his thing....get this cranking up past the maximum...and then later tonight....boom we in the hot tub....we got ourselves Mark Morrison working his thing on the speakers...

*JJ begins to sing a little "Return of the Mack" as the smile returns to Brandi's face

JJ:You gone be....how they say it on tv?....wetter than an otters pocket....yeah you know it baby girl....and JJ Johnson is taking you downtown pleasure town.....get our freak on.....so take that frown offa yo face....this 6WF beautiful lady....and I know you've missed it..

*JJ walks around the side of the car and he places his arm around Brandi's shoulder,she snuggles into his chest and seems much happier

JJ:No time for unhappiness....we leave that to all those people who ain't got nothing better to do....but me and you baby....we all about the benjamins,we all about game-time and we all about entertaining the millions...

*JJ points at Brandi

Brandi:And millions...

JJ:All our playas and playarettes all around the world....

*Brandi stops short just before they go in the arena

Brandi:But what about what the doctor said last week...

*JJ puts his finger on Brandi's lips and a single tear runs down her cheek.He looks into her eyes and then gives her a kiss

JJ:Ain't nothing to worry yoself about....do I look worried?...Hell no baby I ain't worried....I'm JJ Johnson....always gone be Franchise representing...I got my Ghetto Queen back by my side....and here tonight we gone show how close I am to world title reign numero tres...

*JJ puts up three fingers and then places them across his chest.

JJ:So I got yo' support...

Brandi:Always...

JJ:So let's do this thang....time waits fo' no man....not even if you got a big a55 clock...

*JJ suddenly produces a massive clock out of nowhere,hanging from a chain and he places it over his neck.Brandi laughs and shakes her head as JJ directs the camera to look right at him.

JJ:The time is 16:08.....and I got a message fo' Scorpion...Copyright Infringement B1tch!

*JJ takes the clock off and throws it across the floor before putting his arm around Brandi and they walk into the arena

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:44 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena... The scene shows Hidari Kenji walking around with a sledgehammer staring down all the jobbers and new upcoming stars in 6WF... Hidari speaks in a microphone)

Hidari- Thursday...Thursday is the day when I achieve my moment of clarity!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Thursday is the day I make an ass out of someone!

Thursday is the Day I show everyone in the 6CWF that Rapture is nothing more but a joke that will eventually cease to exist.. You see Rapture and I have nothing in common but many do believe that this Rapture can step into the ring with a man who can take out anyone either former champion or not!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- As I look around in this Arena.. I see no threat in these damn superstars! I see no cofindence in these damn superstars but still I am performaning on this show every single damn thursday...

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Because most certainly I'm the main damn reason that everyone wants to be like me that everyone wants to be undefeated MEANING NOT A SINGLE DAMN WRESTLER WAS ABLE TO PIN ME IN 2012!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Meaning that the only reason why the ratings are soo good is because of me!

I am the showstopper!

I am the featured talent!

I am the buzz thats been going around this damn Arena.. Not Rapture....Not Yarmouth Blade or any of those other idiots competiting in this damn competition!

(Hidari smirks as he walks up a rail leading the the crowd in the Arena... the spotlight points to Hidari as he continues his speech...security guards Hidari)

Hidari- As I look and see every crawling insect in this Arena!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- I outshine them all as a Japanese Man with wrestling talent!....soon to be a wrestling god! I am the only reason you idiots tune into 6WF not JJ Johnson! NOT CRIME LORD! NOT HOBO! AND DAMN SURE NOT MAX ADAMSON!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- No this is not a speech but simply a rant.. if I wwanted to say something and show my appreciation! There wouldn't be a problem spitting in each and everyone of your faces!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see you people are alll gut-less and just like Yarmouth Blade...Mike Hilll.The Dragon! The Shadow...Shawn Styles... You will be added to that list of poor talentless wrestlers who can't get the job done but need someone like me to fight and wrestle!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Bottomline there is no show without Hidari Kenji and in the next month no after I sxpose Rapture of his flaws I will get what I want and thats a title shot! But wait this company protects pieces of trash like Rapture so I guess I'm going to force it out of someone with a sledgehammer!

("Hood Hop" blast as Hidari looks cofindent as ever scene fades to black....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down