The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card

+10
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Nay
Beer
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
Uryu Ishida
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
Blade
Mat
14 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card

Post by Mat Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:10

Match 1
Fight for The Right Round 1
Crime Lord vs Zane Altair

Match 2
James McManus vs Hobo vs Uryu vs Max Adamson

Match 3
Fight For The Round 1
JJ Johnson vs Scorpion

Match 4
Logan Kincade/Blue Dragon vs Trevor Swann/Chaos

Match 5
Fight For The Right Round 1
Nay Bother vs The Saint

Match 6
The Dragon vs Cassius Zhi

Main Event
Fight for The Right Round 1
Clarke James vs Longinus

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card

Post by Blade Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:30

Dragon is walking around back stage, He walks past a poster on the wall with a picture of Dragon and Cassius Zhi standing next to each other holding there respective belts in the air and with a caption that reads "Champion v champion , Who will win?".

Dragon smiles and then carries on down the corridor he spots a water cooler and heads over towards it, Takes a plastic cup from the cup holder and then fills the cup full of ice cold water that runs down his throat and cools Dragon down.

Dragon the puts the cup into the recycle bin and carries on down the corridor, Dragon walks round a corner and see's a load of photographers snapping away with the flash bulbs blasting of setting a white flash of in to the air.

Dragon wonders a little closer to the bunch of photographers wondering who they are getting excited about and when he gets close enough he can see that its Cassius Zhi.

One of the photographers see's dragon and runs runs over to him and start to fire away with his camera Dragon undoes his Free weight championship and holds it high in the air and then all of the other photographers swarm round the Japanese supper star and they start to take pictures all so.

Cassius Zhi looks round and see's Dragon, Smiles and then walks over towards him and holds his belt high in the air in Dragons face and Dragon returns the favour.

Dragon then bows to Cassius Zhi and Cassius Zhi bows back in respect.

Dragon: You are one of the biggest stars to come out of China to succeed here in the UK, I am one of the biggest stars from Japan to come out over here to the UK and succeed.

We are both champions, You are the Hardcore I am the free weight champion and we face each later tonight in a singles match, There can only be one winner, There can only be one man standing at the end and I Dragon will be that man.

Last week I lost to Hobo man, he was very good and fought with honour, This week I must do the same, Fight with all my heart and come out on the other side as the man who beat the great Cassius Zhi.

Cassius Zhi smiles at the Dragon but does not say a word instead he points to the Hard core title, dragon then holds up his free weight title and points to it both men staring at each others titles.

Dragon: We must fight hard, Fight with honour and fight like a champion, These great fans of 6wf want to see the best and we expect to give them the best, If we don't then we might as well give up and go back home.

The camera's continue to flash as Cassius Zhi and dragon star at each others belts.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:04

"That's Entertainment" by The Jam starts playing, the ring is decorated with a black floor cover, a cocktail bar, 4 bar stools, a table in the middle and a big Neon sign with "MJ's Pit" flashing on and off in pink and blue.

The crowd cheers as TV personality MJ Law walks out to the ring, he high fives fans along both sides of the ramp, and gets into the ring.

RJ: MJ Law is here!

MW: Is Adamson still doing this schtick?

RJ: Adamson? That's MJ Law, television personality, and three time winner of the Australian version of the BAFTA's!

MW: The AAFTA's?

MJ Law is sat on one of the bar stools, microphone in hand. He nods and a voiceover starts speaking;

"And now, it's that moment of the evening you've all been waiting for, it's MJ's Pit, and here is your host, the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour, the hostest with the mostest, M, J, Laaaaaawwwwwwwwwww"

MJ Law: Welcome along everyone to this special edition of the world famous MJ's Pit, I am of course the host of this award winning show, and this one off show is brought to you by...

"Aquafresh"

(MJ Law holds up a tube of Aquafresh toothpaste)

"For when the man in you needs minty fresh breath, choose Aquafresh"

MJ Law: I have been asked back by popular demand, I say popular, I got a text from Uryu Ishida, but nonetheless, I have been asked back because of a very special match taking place on Lockdown this week. That match is a Fatal Fourway match, between all four winners of the first four Fight for the Right Tournament First Round matches, it's James McManus versus Uryu Ishida versus Hobo versus Max Adamson!

(The crowd cheer Uryu, Hobo and Adamson's names)

MJ Law: Unfortunately I have some bad news. Max Adamson is a very good friend of mine, but he has Blackberry Messaged me to say he won't be able to make it onto this show today, he is suffering with premature ejaculation, and he's sorry he's had to pull out.

drumroll

MJ Law: Still got it. But still on the show today, the three other participants, Uryu Ishida, James McManus and Hobo!

"The final countdown" hits and the crowd boo as James McManus strides confidently to the ring, he steps through the ropes and takes a seat. MJ Law offers his hand but McManus stares coldly at MJ Law.

"Don't fear the reaper" plays and the crowd goes wild as Hobo walks out, he waves to the fans and he gets into the ring, shakes hands with MJ Law and takes a seat.

MJ Law: Wow, that was probably the biggest pop of the night...

"Those who fight further hits" and the crowd continue to cheer as Uryu Ishida walks out to the ring fresh off of his win over Cassius Zhi. Uryu also gets into the ring, shakes hands with MJ Law and sits down.

MJ Law: Guys, welcome to MJ's Pit, now I know you wish Max Adamson were here to increase the viewing figures, but we're stuck with just the four of us i'm afraid. My first question to the three of you is... Would you like a drink? Pina Colada? I've made a pitcher of woo woo, is that ok?

(MJ Law looks bemused as all three men stare blankly at him)

MJ Law: Right, onto business then. My real first question, as it were...

(MJ Law takes out a cue card from his inside jacket pocket)

MJ Law: What makes you think that a) You can beat Max Adamson and everyone else in this Fatal Fourway? and b) You can actually win the Fight for the Right Tournament?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:12

Mcmanus Stares Intensly at Law before picking up a microphone from the table

JM- What Makes me think I can win this 4 way, well I have beaten those two chumps several times already.

Mcmanus points at Uryu and then Hobo

JM- and then I pushed your little buddy to the limit last time we faced off one on one. Thats the reason why I am going to win this little 4 way.
Now for the reason why I am going to win this tournament, the reason is simple because I am so Technically sound, I can hurt you with throws and suplexes but also with my submission holds. No body will beat me in this tournament because they can't match me.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:29

Longinus is the bar practising hitting the treble 20. The bar man comes over with another orange juice.

Barman "Good win last week Longinus"

Longinus "Yeh, I think Nay should just stick to playing darts because he might need that fall back on if he carries on losing in that manner. Who have I got this week? Please tell me its Scorpion."

Barman "Actually you are in the main event, against Clarke James in the Fight for The Right competition." The barman walks off after leaving Longinus' orange juice on the table.

Longinus thinks for a little while and goes to throw another dart, but before he throws it, he pauses and goes into a little trance.

Longinus is back in the Church of Hero. Rapture, Crime Lord, Hero and Clarke James are sitting around a table as Longinus enters holding his ribs.

Longinus "My Lord, I have failed you. I was sure I had that win. I was sure of it!"

Hero "Silence!"

Hero looks towards Clarke and nods. Clarke stands up and walks towards Longinus. Clarke moves Longinus' arm which was protecting his ribs and punches Longinus in the ribs. Longinus drops to the floor in agony as Clarke says "Your pain will make you stronger!"

Clarke goes back to the table and sits back down and nods back at Hero.

Longinus snaps out of the trance by shaking his head and sits down to take a drink. He spits it out. Longinus goes up to the bar and orders a double brandy. The barman looks perplexed. "Just do it!" shouts Longinus and the barman obliges. Longinus downs the brandy and leaves the bar.

Walking backstage Clarissa gives chase after Longinus with her trusted cameraman panting behind her.

Clarissa "Longinus can I get a few words with you ahead of your match with Clarke James? You two have a lot of history, from being untied against the Church of Hero to even going back to your times in the Church of Hero. What are your thoughts?"

Longinus stares into the camera with a vacant look on his face. Again Longinus goes into a trance like state.

Longinus is in his dressing room alone drinking from a bottle of vodka. Clarke James enters the dressing room and Longinus tries to conceal the drink behind him.

Clarke "You drunken idiot! Has the church not taught you anything? I guess you need another lesson!"

Clarke proceeds to kick Longinus in the cut before following with a DDT. Longinus is busted open from his head connecting with the floor. Clarke picks up the vodka bottle and smashes it against the wall before leaving.

Clarissa: "Longinus, Longinus. Hello?"

Longinus shakes his head again coming out of the trance.

Longinus "What? Oh yeh, the match. Yeh im looking forward to it."
Longinus slowly grins into the camera before walking off leaving Clarissa bemused.

Strength in Numbers by Times of Grace blasts out the speakers as The Atheist makes his way onto the stage. With his hands both held high above his head he makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers. Instead of sliding under the ring Longinus climbs the steel steps and slowly enters. He takes the microphone being passed to him. An Atheist chant breaks out and Longinus raises the microphone to his mouth to speak.

"You know, Its funny how things come full circle here in the 6CWF. Lets go back on little journey shall we? Before the times that myself and Clarke were united against the Church (crowd cheers) before the time myself and Rapture were tearing this place up (crowd cheers) lets go back to my time in the Church of Hero. (crowd boos). You see, its funny how things can just lie in your subconsciousness, waiting to come out at any given time. Lying there in wait until the time is right."

"There were many things in the Church of Hero that I have not spoken of. Until now. There were many dark secrets that have not been revealed. Until now. Those were indeed dark times where there was no hope, where there was no light, where there was sinister forces at work. Where there was Clarke James!"

"You see, I received numerous beatings at the hands of Clarke in an effort to teach me the ways of the Church. And all those memories, all those thoughts have been locked away, lying in wait, until now. When things comes full circle you can be sure of retribution. You can be sure of....of......revenge. Clarke, come Lockdown all those memories will be at the forefront of my mind when I face you one on one in this very ring. Come Lockdown the once pupil will show you what he has learned! Come Lockdown you will receive your own chastising.......from me! And you should believe that......Because if you believe in anything (crowd chants along) You should believe in The Atheist!"

Longinus throws the microphone on the mat with attitude and climbs the turnbuckle with both arms raised to the cheering crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:59

*Uryu coughs and smiles as he picks up a can of Pepsi, opens it and takes a drink from it*

Uryu: First of all I would like to say thank you MJ for doing this today because this a unique match. Four unique wrestlers, four people I have had experiences with.

*Smiles, looking at James McManus as he takes another sip*

Uryu: Me and you James, we had a war and if we encountered each other again during this tournament, we will need the chinese army to seperate us because only they have the numbers that can hold us back!

*Uryu then laughs a little*

Uryu: Hobo, although to my recollection we have never had a match against each other I was part of a match involving your group Trash TV.

Crowd: TRASH TV! X10

Uryu: As were Max, Xanthi and Marlon who were more affectionatly known as...

Crowd: PROJECT X! x10

*Uryu laughs happily at the reaction*

Uryu: I respected them in that match a few years ago and I have watched you Hobo, I watched you climb to the very top of the mountain time and time again, even when you were running Trashdowns it was fun just to be there in Dumpster Matches! Any chance of a Trashdown soon though? we all miss the antics you caused.

Crowd: WE WANT TRASHDOWN! *Clap x 5* X 10

*Uryu looks around amused*

Uryu: I respect your accomplisments Hobo and I wish you good luck.

*Uryu looks to leave the ring but then smacks his head with his hand*

Uryu: DUH! I forgot someone! my Project X partner...minds out of the gutter people...we had fun back then but now Max Adamson , I have a chance to face you one on one for the first time in...three years? I look forward to it because of our friendship, respect and heck, I miss Xanthi!

Crowd: We want Xanthi! x5

*Uryu looks bemused and looks around at the crowd*

Uryu: Let me try something....WE WANT PIZZA!!

*Uryu holds the mic out to the crowd*

Crowd: WE WANT PIZZA!

Uryu: Get us pizza!

Crowd: GET IT YOURSELF! *Clap x5 * x5

*Uryu pretends to look sad but breaks out into laughter*

Uryu: This is great! I love this crowd, but in all seriousness...What makes me think I can win? Nothing. Last week I beat Cassius because someone, I can guess who, decided to interfere and cost him the match. That spoilt my victory because I wanted to prove I was ready and unfortunatly that was missed so I have to find my test from another opponent in the tournament. I will come here and do my absolute best and regardless of if I win or not this week, the fans will be happy with my performance!

*The crowd cheer happily as Uryu finishes his Pepsi*

Uryu: As for the tournament, can I win? Of course I have a chance to win but looking at the others here I can say it will be very hard for anyone who wins because there are no easy opponents. The person that does win, if it be me, Max, Hobo or even McNugget here, They will have earned it. No mistakes must be made however as if you slip up and give me...

Crowd and Uryu: ONE SPLIT SECOND!

Uryu:...That is all I will need fot the one, two three!

*Uryu sits back down*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 31 Mar 2012, 13:36

hobo listens to uryu before interupting.

H: you want pizza? Just wait a moment....

Hobo takes out his cell and calls primetime.

H: uryu wants a pizza - call 'you know who' and get us a 16 inch smokewheel pizza. What do you mean hes closed? He is on his honeymoon? Who did he marry? WHAT!? He actually married angelina! Good on him! Sorry uryu, back to the Dr Oekter ones I'm afraid. And talking of doctors.

Hobo turns to MJ.

H: if max needs help with his 'timing' issues, I know a doctor who can help.

Hobo picks up the phone again.

H: get me you know who- the doc! No not Dr Necro, the other Doc who is immune to RKOs. What do you mean he is not available either? In jail? What for? 17 murders! Who was to know!

Hobo closes the cellphone.

H: sorry MJ - cant help max eiither.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:13

(MJ Law takes Uryu's Pepsi away from him)

MJ Law: Mate, that Pepsi is full of nasty chemicals that could hurt your body. Have a rum instead...

(Uryu refuses despite MJ's insisting)

MJ Law: You know, there's a reason all three of you weren't busy with prior interviews lined up... Ever heard of a little thing called Charisma? Because I have. Max Adamson is drowning in charisma, maybe swimming was a better verb to use but that's not the point. If he were here, the ratings would be through the roof and his charisma would carry you three to a good interview!

(All three men look annoyed)

MJ Law: Now now, I didn't mean it like that... But look at you three. Uryu, Mr Nice Guy, is there not a bone in your body that wishes you weren't so selfless? You could achieve so much more if you let your selfishness out, you might get cheered that bit less by the people but it will propel you to so much more.

(MJ Law turns to James McManus)

MJ Law: McManus, Chaos's lackey, you may be stepping out of his shadow, despite being significantly taller than him, but other than the fact you have a girlfriend called Jenny I know nothing about you, and I mean literally nothing. And it's not because I can't be bothered to research you, it's because you need to be more charismatic. It's not your fault though, learning from Chaos you could be more stale than 3 week old bread if you don't become your own man!

(MJ Law turns to Hobo)

MJ Law: And Hobo, you might have all the charisma you need, but you've not been relevent since you broke your ankle! Every single comeback is a poor imitation of what Hobo used to be. The bar has been raised, guys like Hobo and Max Adamson cannot rest on their past, they need to step up. Adamson has, you need to.

(MJ sighs and turns to the crowd)

MJ Law: This is why MJ's Pit is the highest rated segment show in 6WF history, because I say the things people don't want to hear. I am the, I mean, I KNOW the catalyst of controversy and it rubs off on me. I am MJ Law, and you're not.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:34

*Uryu grabs MJ Law*

Uryu: And you are staying right here, because Hobo has not answered your questions. The crowd would love to hear his answers and I want to ask a question or two of you all as well.

*Uryu looks at Hobo and James as MJ looks worried*

Uryu: Who is going to join us in round two and who would your opponent like to be?

*Uryu smiles, dusting MJ off as he lets him go and takes a seat*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 31 Mar 2012, 17:02

Mcmanus Takes a folded piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolds it and looks at it intently.

JM- So what Have we got in the remaining round 1 matches
Crime Lord vs Zane Altair, Easy one this Crimey all the way.
JJ Johnson vs Scorpion, This is a hard one to call, But JJ will proberly just steal it.
Nay Bother vs The Saint, Another easy one to say where this is going with saint getting the win
Then we have the battle of the 2 friends Clarke James vs Longinus, this one another which could go either way, im not even going to hazard a guess in this one.
But to the main point of the question who do I want to face in the next round, The Answer is simple anyone, because none of you or any one who gets through the matches this week are going to beat me.

Mcmanus picks up a water bottle from the table and takes a big swig from it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 31 Mar 2012, 17:38

(MJ Law looks on in shock)

MJ Law: Who in the bluest of blue hell brings Pepsi and bottled water to a cocktail bar?! I mean, seriously?! Fine Uryu, have it your way. You all talk amongst yourselves, and i'll sit here, smiling and nodding, and looking sexy and I know it for the literally dozens of viewers still tuned in.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 02 Apr 2012, 08:55

Backstage at the 6WF arena Zane Aktair walks in with his bag slung over his shoulder, Zane is wearing baggy combat shorts and flip flops and a huge pair of aviator sunglasses his hair freshly cut is gelled into spikes.

As Zane walks down the corridor he is approached by a female member of the 6WF.com team

??" Zane Zane do have a word for all of your online fans??"

Zane turns and looks the young lady up and down slowly removing his sunglasses
ZA" Well for you sweet cheeks anything"

The girl blushes as Zane places an arm round her shoulder

ZA" I havent seen you round here before, where have you been hiding gorgeous??"

??" errrr I'm just new, I'm on work experience from college, today's my first day"

ZA" College so that makes you......."

??" 18"

Zane smiles " My favourite number, your first day??
Sounds like you need the grand tour"

Zane takes the girl by the hand

" Come on beautiful let me show you the sights"

??" But don't you have a big match against Crime Lord tonight?"

ZA" Shussshh" Zane places a finger on the girls lips

You're the most important thing in my life today "

The girl giggles

ZA" Come on "

Zane drops his kit bag and leads the girl towards the exit as the camera crew look on

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:56

*Uryu lightly smiles*

Uryu: Not bad choices there but here are mine. Crime Lord to beat the young rookie Zane. Scorpion to beat JJ, it will be close however. Nay Bother against The Saint, I dont want to say it but Saint will win but Nay will push him all the way. Clark James against Longinus...

*Uryu pauses and thinks*

Uryu: I have no idea, it's too close to call...

*Uryu looks at his phone*

Uryu: Darn it I am late! Erm...my next opponent, anyone here I suppose!

*Uryu then dashes out of the ring to backstage*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 02 Apr 2012, 13:23

Longinus is stood atop the turnbuckle saluting the fans when the arena lights cut out. ‘Judas has Returned’ appears on the titantron but again flickers and goes to static before the screen goes dark. ‘Blind Faith’ roars from the speakers and Clarke James strides out on to the top of the ramp, his European Title hung over his shoulder, his face stern and emotionless. He takes off his sunglasses and stares down at Longinus who drops from the turnbuckle…

RJ: Oh my, business just picked up just days before these 2 men meet in the Fight For The Right tournament!

MW: This could get tasty, RJ. These have quite a feisty past….

James stares down at Longinus who’s pacing the ring….

CJ: You’re gonna show me what you’ve learned? I should be pleased, kicking your ass all those times must’ve finally had an effect!

Crowd: Boooooo!!

CJ: Hold up, hold up. You can boo when I’ve finished. You wanna know why I kicked this guy’s ass so much? Why I tried to beat some sense into him? Here you’ve got this arrogant kid walking through the doors, thinking he’s got everybody beat. He’s looking round at every tough sonofabitch in the locker room thinking he can take them. He’s got the balls to look across at ‘him’ and think he’s got what it takes. It just don’t work like that.

See, even I can stand here and admit that he had something, that he was the best at what he did. Even when I didn’t like him I could still find some semblance of respect, but you?! You just wanted to nark everyone off. Stropping round the Church like some petulant kid. And you’re damn right I smacked you around. If you had any sense you would’ve listened to what you were being taught.

Longinus stares down the ring at James….

CJ: That’s right, stare away. It won’t make the truth any less harder to swallow. If you weren’t such a stroppy little bitch you’d probably achieved something by now. Maybe you’d be stood where I am, holding what I’m holding? Maybe you would’ve been the one to take down Marshall, hell, maybe you could’ve been the next Marshall!

Fact is, Longinus. Everything you got you had coming to you. Every beating, every kick, every punch, EVERYTHING was brought on by your attitude. And as for Thursday? Good, I’m glad it’s at the forefront of your mind, I hope it burns inside you, torturing your mind, turning you inside out with rage cause it’s the only chance you’re gonna have to stop me kicking your ass again and winning this whole damn thing!!!

Crowd: Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh

James stares at Longinus and smirks….

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 19:59

The Saint is in his locker room, he paces from side to side, looking to the ground before stopping and slowly looking the camera ominously. The crowd in the Birmingham Bowl boo and begin a "CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA" chant and The Saint smiles a wry smile.

The Saint: In a federation rife with prima donnas, show offs, idiocy and a combination of all three, it's become ever so apparent that there is just one source of sanity that keeps this company afloat. That there is one man that has the ability to carry this brand on his shoulders and command the attention of everyone affiliated with 6WF, whether it be the wrestlers in the back, those that sit in the offices at HQ or you parasitic wretches that fill the arena week in and week out, there is one man who has the ability to do this week in and week out... And 6WF, you're looking at him!

I, The Saint, am the best damned thing that has ever happened to this company, I can't stress this enough. I make things happen, I make matches great, I turn boring, laboured, monotonous no-hopers into championship worthy contenders. Not because they have the potential either, but because The Saint is just that damn good! I drive people to find their innermost deepest steel...

I force my opponents into a state of fight that they never knew they had...And then I go on to destroy them.

You just have to look at who has fallen at my feet before going on to greatness, Chaos, Chris Patricks, JJ Johnson, Blue Dragon to name a few have all been Sainted before reaching the summit of this company. The moral of this story? It's simple, nobody in this company is as good as The Saint, you may think you've reached the top, but really, until The Saint is on your list of victims, you aren't sh*t around here!

Just like you, Uryu.

You have the scalp of Cassius Zhi, attached to your collection, forever! You made the big time, you won your big main event! You finally did it!

Yet, actually, it doesn't feel like a win does it? It hasn't fulfilled that yearning you had before to really make a fist of it, to really give it your all. You didn't get your big moment, did you? All because of me.

You had your eyes so firmly fixed upon Cassius, that you failed to comprehend the scale of just what he's faced these last few months. You made the fatal error of discounting The Saint. And your naiivety, your down right ignorance was punished! Because the fate of your big match, your once in a lifetime chance, your main event's fate, it rested in my hand! Just like 6WF as a whole, the outcome, rested at my feet.

I'm the greatest thing to ever walk in these doors and I'll be the greatest thing to walk out of them... And I had the power, I've always HAD the power to determine the outcome, and I exercised that right last Thursday.

I crushed your dreams, and not because you slighted me, Uryu, I couldn't care about your dreams, your aspirations, they're all obsolete to me, because I've said before, all you guys in the back, you don't matter to me! I couldn't care less about you all, but the thing is you're listening, because when I speak people listen to me.

I walked into your match and distracted Cassius Zhi, because he is the only thing that matters to me in this company. While Cassius Zhi lives and breathes and competes in the 6WF, my mission is incomplete, it's still just an objective.

By the end of Night of Glory, only one of The Saint and Cassius Zhi will still exist.

I made he promise that Cassius Zhi would be a broken man by the time this war is over, and my costing him his spot in the Fight for the Right tournament is just another won battle in this war.

So, in regard to my facing Nay Bother this Thursday, I beg you, Cassius, I implore you to throw a hat into the ring, because I'm expecting you to, because you're predictable, and you're the type to want to gain retribution. Just like myself, you want to settle the score, and I honestly hope you have a say, on Thursday. Because every chance I get to inflict pain unto Cassius, I adore it!

But if you decide not to, Cassius, then Nay Bother, god help you! God help you because you're going head to head with the biggest challenge of your short career. And I know, it'll be daunting, it'll be tough. But I'm going to cast your fledgling hopes and dreams aside on Thursday like they're nothing, like you're nothing.

Because in case you hadn't noticed, I'm The Saint. I'm a big deal.

And you, small fry, you don't even ripple my ocean.

But don't worry, I'll send you a DVD of our match after the show, just so you can see how a legend gets it done.

You'll just be another person watching The Saint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:09

*Uryu is seen in his locker room on a laptop talking to a woman with short blonde hair as she smiles at him as she talks in a mix of British and American accents*

???: Heya brat, you're late

Uryu: Yeah I know, got carried away with my work ya know?

???: Heard you won last week, watch the tapes?

Uryu: Yeah I did, not happy about it.

???: Why, a win is a win, take it!

Uryu: Bex, it's how I win that is important to me, the journey is as great as the end of it.

*She looks confused and nods, sighing*

Bex: Well if thats what you think bro, your life and I can't stop you believing in whatever you want.

Uryu: How long left?

Bex: Until...ohh in June, shes going to be beautiful, not having your ugly mug.

Uryu: Hey! she is my neice you know, gonna teach her the good things in life, like how to....

Bex: No card games!

Uryu: Aww...

Bex: She is going to be adventerous. I want her to be happier than we were when...that happened.

Uryu: Yeah I know, I want to raise my future children right to.

*She smiles*

Bex: You think you can win this tournament?

Uryu: I am not sure, it's going to be difficult for me and second place gets nothing.

Bex: You are going to try your best though, right?

Uryu: Definatly Bex, no point being lazy.

Bex: Like when we were kids and you couldnt get me in a Liontamer?

*Uryu looks embaressed*

Uryu: Yeah...I wasn't trying to hurt you then.

Bex: Suuuuure you were'nt...

*She looks serious at Uryu*

Bex:...If you don't win I will kick your butt

Uryu: From 8000 miles away unlikely!

Bex: You dummy, I plan to see you live one of these days.

Uryu: Really?

*Sarcastically*

Bex: I get to see my big brother in a lame ass suit hitting other men like the wimp he is..

Uryu: OI!

Bex: HAHA!

Uryu: Not funny!

Bex: I bet it is though

*she pokes her tongue out as Uryu recieves a knock on the door*

Uryu: Gotta go, another interview I think has arrived.

Bex: Ok, take care and Robert, have fun.

*She kisses the camera as Uryu closes the laptop, the door knocking again*

Uryu: It's open!

*Clarissa walks in slowly, holding a note as she locks the door*

Clarissa: You wanted to see me?

*Uryu nods and looks nervous*

Uryu: I wanted to talk to you about...old times.

*The camera fades to black*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:18

Mcmanus rises from his seat and takes a microphone from the table.

JM- Are there anymore questions Idiot?

Mcmanus stares at Law

JM- Or am I free to leave

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 02 Apr 2012, 22:25

*Nay is in the corner of Cafe, a TV is on and muted on the wall. Nay is on his phone flicking through his twitter timeline reading lockdown updates, a half eaten muffin and a cup of coffee sit on the table in front of him.*

Nay: Well there's the first shock of the night Josh, McManus can read, oh and can i have another coffee over here, nearly finished this one.

*Nay looks up and sees that Saint is speaking on the TV, before nodding to the shop assistant making his coffee who turns the sound up. Nay just watches intently drinking the remains of his coffee*

*As Saint finishes speaking, the assistant brings over Nay's coffee*

Josh: What do you make of that then Nay?

Nay: Well looks like Saints still in a bad mood.

I can only assume its because he is still pee'd that they cancelled Murder she wrote, I heard he likes to hold grudges.

Still its the first round of the Fight for your right tournament and if he thinks i'm just going to lie down and let him pin me because he is a supposed "legend" then he has taken one to many head shots in his hardcore reign.

I have only been in the company two minutes so this tournament means more to me than Saint, This is how i make my name, this is my path to the top, my path to glory, My chance to prove I am the best of the new breed.

Saint, he has been there done that and sees me as nothing more inconvenience. I hope he brings that over confidence to the match because it will be his downfall.

Saying all that he could Just have an enlarged medulla oblongata, which just makes him naturally angry.

Either way It all boils down to the same thing, I kick his head off and he does not get back up.

*Nay takes a sip of his coffee before looking back down at his phone and flicking through his timeline again.*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 03 Apr 2012, 09:37

Trevor Swann appears on the entrance ramp. He's not in his cricket whites today but jeans and a t-shirt. He takes a few steps before “dreadlock Holiday” starts to play but as soon as it does he slices his finger across his throat and calls for the music to be cut.

MW: Well looks like we've got a more relaxed Swann this week in his casual clothes for a change.

RJ: Swann is never relaxed Micahel he's always an uptight jerk.

MW: Maybe a bit harsh there RJ he's one of the most fun loving guys I know next to Rasta who is a jerk.

Swann walks quickly down the ramp and slides into the ring picking up a microphone, whilst the crowd boo him relentlessly.

TS: Shut up you ungrateful punks. You seriously don't know what you are like. Last week I came out here and represented all of you in this crowd. I represented the British public as I took on Max Adamson. Do you know what I got for my troubles. I got each and everyone of you supporting the f****** Aussie.

MW: Don't normally hear this sort of language from Swann but he's got a point.

TS: You British public are a disgrace. You have no pride in your heritage. You support the losers. You haven't got a patriotic bone in your body between the whole bloody lot of you. I come out here every single week and fight with passion and honour, proud of the nation I am fighting for. Yet all I get from you miserable so called fans is booing and jumping on my back.

The crowd are booing even more loudly than ever by now.

TS: Arrhhhh Shut up will you.

Crowd: What!

TS: How original can you be with that shared brain cell between you.

Crowd: WHAT!!!

TS: Why do I even bother? I’m going to start a movement though to instil some British pride and passion back into 6WF.

RJ: What sort of pride is he after if you know what I mean and more like bowel movements if you ask me?

MW: No one did RJ now just listen to Swann he's right you know.

TS: This Thursday will be the start of Swann's Crusade for Britishness. You will be seeing how the British do things. I will be showing you why we became the powerful British Empire and introduced democracy and fair play to the world.

TS: It is with great honour and respect that this Thursday at Lockdown I will be teaming up with Chaos. A man after my own heart. A man who is despised as I am. A man though who triumphs through adversity and is a born Champion like myself.

TS: Blue Dragon and Logan had better watch out. I have no beef with either of them personally but I’m representing St George and so I’m all for slaying dragons. Logan and Blue Dragon might well be popular with the fans in these parts but that’s the problem. The popular people around here seem to be the losers. This means that there will be a demonstration of why you fans have picked the wrong guys to get behind.

TS: Chaos and I will dissect Blue Dragon and Logan showing them to be the no hopers they truly are. We’ll show you the fans why you should be supporting us and not Blue Dragon and Logan because quite frankly they haven’t got the British Bails.

Trevor throws the mic down with a thud and slides out under the ropes to the booing fans.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:13

Longinus is about to reply to Clarke but a chant breaks out from the crowd.
"Lets go CJ"
This is countered by the Atheist's fans.

"Lets go CJ"
"Atheist"
"Lets go CJ"
"Atheist"

Longinus looks into the crowd and smiles as the chants die down.

"You're right! You're damn right I have an attitude. Granted I dont have a title around my waist but that is only due to McGraw screwing me over. (crowd boo) But I'll tell you what I do have, the support of the fans. (Crowd cheers) And that means the world to me. Throughout the last year they have been on my side and what do I have to give them back? Nothing at the moment, but that will change, you can believe that."

"You say everything I got I had coming to me? Well come Lockdown everything you will get has been coming for a long time! You have awoken a monster Clarke and I wont hold back. Come Lockdown, my championship aims and dreams will start to come true. Come Lockdown you had better be ready, because you will see a side to me that has not been seen before. Im going to fight for the right to become the next 6CWF Champion. Im going to fight for the right to give these fans something back. (Longinus gets close to the ropes and stares right through Clarke) Come Lockdown Im going to fight for the right to beat you within an inch of your life for what you put me through."

"And when the dust settles, when it is all said and done, after both of us have put our bodies on the line, and when it is your carcass lying on the mat and it is my hand that is being raised as victorious, it will be you who has the nightmares. It will be you lying awake at night knowing that all this was all your own doing. And that is something you should believe in!"

Crowd: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:32

Backstage at the 6WF arena the door to Zane Altairs dressing room opens and the young female 6WF.com employee appears looking slightly embarassed and dishevelled , her hair a mess and lipstick smudged

As she starts to walk down the corridor Zane appears at the door

ZA" Did you forget something??"

The girl turns , looking confused

Zane pulls a pair of lace panties from the pocket of his shorts and hands them to the girl who is very red faced

ZA" I'll call you!!"

The girl smiles and turns almost tripping over her heels she stumbles down the corridor

Zane yawns and stretches

ZA" Quick cat nap and a shower and then its time to tear the roof of this mutha!!!!"

Zane slams the door, he can be heard singing 'Darkness - I believe in a thing called love' at the top of his voice as the camera fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:52

James chuckles to himself as the crowd continue to chant ‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’, they begin to die down…

CJ: It’s good to see your nightmares have finally turned into dreams! Beating me within an inch of my life? Please!

See, herein lies your biggest problem, Longinus, always blaming someone else for your failings. First it was Hero, The Church, me. Then it was Rapture, and now McGraw, who else have you got left to blame before you realise the only screw up around here is YOU!

You think you’re the only one who took beatings? Hell, I’ve been beaten, thumped, kicked, Encored against a damn alter. I’ve been humiliated, laying down in the ring for some self obsessed bumhole. I’ve been tazered, cheated and screwed over on the biggest stage of them on and watched the man who caused it all, the man who put me through my own personal hell walk away without giving me my shot at revenge because sh*t got too real for him. Do you see me bitching, Longinus? Do you see me crying and blaming them all?

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: Do you sh*t. I put it behind me and made it my mission to take all of that past, everything that happened and use it to get me where I am now.

I’m on the run of my life, Longinus. I’m at the top of my game. I’m who everyone’s talking about. There ain’t a day goes by where someone isn’t gunning for me, bad mouthing me or shining my ass for me. I’ve done more in this business in the same time you’ve had. I’ve taken apart legends, watched them pull it back together only to take it away from them again. I’ve looked into the eyes of the biggest and baddest men to grace these halls and stood tall. Never backing down, never giving up. I’ve got this whole locker room on it’s heels and do you know why? Cause when they see me coming they know I’m gonna bring it and bring it hard.

You’re looking at the Fight for the Right Champion 2012, and there ain’t nothing that you or anyone else can do about it.

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

CJ: Come Lockdown, it won’t be a dream, it won’t be a nightmare. It’s 100% real and the only thing you need to believe is that I’m walking out of that ring and heading to the next round, and you?! Well, that just ain’t my problem son……

James smirks and stares at Longinus who’s eyes fill with rage as he looks down the ring at the grinning James.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 04 Apr 2012, 13:18

The camera cuts to an Indian restaurant with Trevor Swann sitting at a table.

TS: Hello and welcome to this film funded and produced by the Trevor Swann Keep Britain British Campaign. You are probably wondering what I am doing here in a so called foreign restaurant when I am now the Defender of Britishness in the 6WF. Well...

A waiter brings a bottle of Cobra to the table and put’s it down. Trevor smiles..

TS: Thank you; Well here in Birmingham there are loads of Balti Houses like this one and they serve lovely Balti’s like the one that I am about to tuck into; and serving delicious refreshing beer like this authentic Cobra.

TS: The interesting thing though is that both the Balti and the Cobra beer were invented for the British market. These are therefore British dishes. You might scoff but this goes to show that Britain is a kaleidoscope nation where we accept all. We are so much a kaleidoscope nation that we have caused the creation of drinks and dishes like these. We imprint our heritage it could be said on the heritage of others.

TS: Were it not for the British then these restaurants and cultures would not have the culinary delights of the Balti and Cobra beer. In the same way that we took cricket to all the nations we also take these simple foods to the nations. I shall continue this in my crusade by taking my unique and British style, class, honour and fairplay to the entire wrestling world. I am here to show the world that Britain can lead the way due to our heritage and history.

Trevor stands up and raises his glass of Cobra.

TS: So I raise my glass of Cobra and celebrate the British influence and power that is still present across the globe.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 16:12

*The crowd cheer as the action is in the backstage area and JJ Johnson is standing with Clarissa.JJ is dressed in a white vest with black combat trousers on.He smiles as the interview gets underway.

Clarissa:JJ..

*Crowd cheer

Clarissa:As we get ever closer to Lockdown,how are you feeling about your upcoming Fight for the Right first round match against Scorpion?

JJ:JJ Johnson feeling real good right now baby girl...I got my crystal on ice,i'm kicking back,enjoying the time I get to spend with friends and family....really not a worry in the world...

Clarissa:But you do have a match coming up against Scorpion...

JJ:Like I said...ain't nothing to worry about.....if you were talking about Cassius Zhi,The Saint or I dunno,someone like Max Adamson for instance...then maybe,just maybe i'd head on down to the gym on a day like today and do a little training...bust my a55 into shape...but cmon,that really ain't the case now is it...

I don't want it to seem like JJ Johnson being unprofessional but I just can't get myself worried,I can't get it into my head that I am in any obvious danger heading into Lockdown....because Scorpion just don't get my blood pumping....he don't strike me as the kind of opponent that's gone be pushing me to my limits...and if that's out of order then heck I've said it now and y'all can deal with it....

Fact is,I stood here last week and I let it be known to everyone that JJ Johnson is here to make history...JJ Johnson said last week that he was entering Fight for the Right and you can bet yo bottom dollar that JJ Johnson is winning Fight for the Right...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:So you can line them up....Scorpion,Snake,Tarantula....whatever you want....whatever you have got....round one,round two...JJ Johnson will go 15 rounds with Muhammed Ali aslong as you don' make me sit through 12 Rounds with John Cena...

*Crowd pop

JJ:I don't care who be entering this tournament...I don't care who impresses early...I don't care who got the momentum....cos JJ Johnson is going all the way...watching them fall at my feet...body after body...night after night...ain't no stopping me now.....I do not take my foot off the gas...life in the fast lane...until we heading down Wembley way...April 22nd 2012....JJ Johnson's Night of Glory...

*Crowd cheer and chant JJ's name

JJ:So Lockdown it begins...my journey back to the very top...my third world title waiting for me at the top of the mountain...and I will shed blood,sweat and tears to make sure I get there...no doubts,no retreat....I will go through whoever I need to...I will defeat anybody and everybody that stands in my way...

I came back to this company because I may have done it all....been from the bottom to the very top..headlined Born in Fire...but I am not content...never gone be content until I do it all one last time....I need this...I need to fight with all I have to make sure that my legacy is cemented once and for all.

I know this company has got it's rising stars....it's shining stars...the lowcarders...the midcarders...the goddamn main event....but none of them measure up to the man that stands before you,not yet...and I want my rise to happen before I fall away into the pack...lost in the shuffle....there gone come a day when this is all gone...when JJ Johnson ain't the man no more...when I can no longer compete with the "best"....but that day is yet to come...old father time ain't knocking on this playa's door just yet....

But he will....he'll come a knocking and when he does they gone pull the curtain down on my career...I ain't gone go longer than I can...i'm going out in my prime...at the top,and that is exactly what I intend on doing...

For aslong as it takes...for as much as I need to give...you are going to see everything that JJ Johnson has to offer...taking it to the max...no slacking,never lacking....whoopin a55 like only I can...and there will be no rest..no time for sleeping....Franchise Express back in commission,riding the 6WF highway until I get what I want....this train does not stop until it's trending worldwide...JJ Johnson....6WF CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop

JJ:Because I been world champion...I've been there twice...but that 6WF strap...to be truly recognized as the best that this business has to offer is the only moniker I need....and I need it more than I could ever put into words....but over the weeks,the months,for aslong as it damn well takes,you are going to see my actions speak louder than my voice ever could...

And I said it last week...i've said and I stick by it...nobody can compare with that...nobody wants this as much as I do....alienate them,pi55 them off I really couldn't care less....tell them all...put up on a billboard...e-mail every last superstar on this roster...I'll do it myself...paint the bullseye right here...

*JJ pulls at his vest and points to his heart

JJ:And they can come....one by one...two by two...tell Noah to bring his goddamn Ark if he wants a shot at me....I don't care...I will stand tall,I will fight until I can fight no more...

Inside of me beats the heart of 6WF...this company means everything to me...and to be able to represent this brand one last time as the world heavyweight champion would be a dream come true....a dream that gone become a reality...

And there ain't one young cat...old lion....hyena or jackal...even a goddamn scorpion in the back that got the heart that I got...they don't want it like I do..

And that will be the difference...that will be all the difference I need...

Get online...tweet you friends...facebook your family...let them know it's game time...JJ Johnson is representing like never befo...

And thursday night he is taken the sting out o' Scorpion and shoving it straight up his a55!

*The crowd cheer as JJ Johnson stares into the camera

JJ:Pipe..
..Bomb!

*JJ laughs and Clarissa smiles as the crowd cheer loud before JJ walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:27

Scorpion walks into the shot as JJ can be seen walking away.

S: Where in the Hell do you think you’re going?...

JJ turns around as scorpion grabs his attention.

S: that's great to see that one of the biggest names in this company saying that facing me will be a walk in the park! But you don't have a clue in what I’m capable of do you JJ?? I Am the fastest rising star this industry has ever seen.
Heck I'm even bigger then Brock Lesner!

JJ begins to walk up to Scorpion.

S: You see JJ I know for a fact that you fear people like me! You know for a fact that the so called "Old Guard" can no longer run with the young generation and its time you moved out of the way. Its time this industry as a whole realised that it needs to help build young stars...The only way this can be done is by eliminating the cancer in the business and that cancer JJ...IS YOU!

JJ Can be seen getting into the face of scorpion who begins to smirk

S: You have done everything in this business what is there left for you to do? that's right nothing , heck if you want to do something why not help one or two of the younger guys? Why not pass on the so called torch? You say that you will shed blood, sweat and tears to get back to the top and win the world title.
I for one JJ will be waiting "If you win this so called title dream of yours". then I will show you why i am the best in this company and why I work my a55 off night in night out in this company and still get ignored!...Even if you don't JJ win this so called title. I want you to know JJ that by Born in Fire 6 it will be guys like you begging for matches in the main event to face guys like me.

S: I will show you a glimpse of what i can do JJ when I kick your a55 JJ. This Thursday I will show the world why I am the best in this company and why I sell out the crowd week in week out!! I will show the entire locker room why I am a role model. I...Am Straight Edge which means JJ... I AM BETTER THEN YOU!

S: Scorpion 7:27 just says I Just Kicked Your Ass! How’s that for a Pipe Bomb!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 05 Apr 2012, 13:05

Logan Kincade is shown in 'The Den' standing in the ring, around him young men and women train on various equipment.

He is staring into space unaware of what is happening around him. Suddenly a voice can be heard muffled as it becomes clearer it is clear that it is Blue Dragon shouting at Logan

BD: LOGAN!

Logan jumps a little.

LK: Woah what?!

BD: You alright?.... I was talking to you what's up?

LK: Did you not see last week? I lost to James McManus, I am just so angry I can't believe how bad I was.....

BD: I won't lie, you have been better like, BUT hey it's not like Jimmy isn't good, it's not too bad losing to him....

LK: But it is to me! I know I can take him! my mind just isn't in it properly

BD: It doesn't matter 'cos this week is what it's all about.

LK: Why?

BD: Didn't you read the card? It's me and you vs Gregers and Swann

Logan's eyes light up

LK: reeeeeally? That's awesome! How long has it been?

BD: Think the last time was when we went over to the darkside and beat some sense into 6CW.

LK: Haha yeah..... But are you ready to face Chaos? I mean he has had some.... interesting things to say recently

BD: Intresting? Chaos never has anything intresting to say. He tries to goad me into challenging him and say that he really wants me to push him to the limit... Problem is mate, I'm more than a match for him. As much as it scares me to admit it, I've broken his mind once before and this time I kinda wanna break it again...

LK: Really?.... what happened back then? Why did you feel the need to push him to breaking point? Doesn't seem like the Blue I know?

BD: I was a different man Logan, you remember what I was like, Or have you forgot you used to be just as bad? Logan, your like a brother to me, I like to think that you've seen me at my worst. times when we were locked away from the world and for a damn good reason...

LK: I haven't forgotten but my past is so clouded, I don't know where I come from, I don't really know who I am, I know random facts but for some reason no one would or could tell me anything about my beginnings. I am trying to make up for my mistakes but not knowing who I really am makes it harder.

BD: Logan.....I....

Suddenly Jay Zuko walks into shot with one of the young men that use 'The Den' to better themselves.

Jay: Hey Boys I heard you have a tag match this week.

LK: Yeah we do!

Logan punches Blue Dragon on the arm and raises his arms aloft in celebration.

Jay: Well how about me and Tommy here help you train with a tag match?

Blue Dragon and Logan look at each other then laugh and accept the challenge of the 2 much smaller men.

LK: Ok but you know about me right? I won't pull no punches.

Jay: Neither will I mate, and neither will Tom.

BD: Ok then let's put some ground rules in, I need to train against an opponent who fights like Chaos....how are your high flying and technical wrestling skills?

LK: Well don't forget about Swann, I know he is a nut case, I mean who the f**k likes cricket? But he is a decent wrestler I have seen recently he isn't to be taken lightly.

Jay: WELL! That's why I brought Tommy in, he wrestles in a similar manner to Trevor Swann and I can adapt to fight like Chaos if needed.

BD: Sounds like a plan.

LK: Sweet I will start. against Tommy, ok?

The four men shake hands then Blue Dragon and Jay go to their corners and Logan rings the imaginary bell

LK: Ding DING!

On the second ding Logan bursts out towards Tommy who doesn't know what's hit him Logan fires left and right hands then whips him to the corner where Blue Dragon is stood, Logan follows Tommy and hits a running hight knee to his head. As Tommy staggers towards the centre of the ring Logan picks him up and slams him down then laughs and taps him on the head then tags Blue Dragon as Tommy staggers up to his feet Blue Dragon scoops him up and slams him down near the corner, Jay reaches out and Tommy desperately tags his hand then rolls out the ring and lies down on the crash mats.

Blue Dragon roars at Jay who stands his ground as Blue Dragon goes for a big boot Jay dodges and tries a clothesline but merely forces Blue Dragon to stagger back a little. Blue then grabs Jay by the throat and raises him high in the air. He holds him up there as Logan can be heard shouting

LK: CHOKESLAM! OH BAH GAWD HE BROKE HIM IN HALF!

As Blue Dragon Chokeslams Jay into the mat then goes for the cover. Logan rushes in and acts as ref

LK: one.................................................Two.........................Two and a Half..............

Blue Dragon snarls at Logan who has a smirk on his face

LK:........AAAAND..........Three. Ding Ding! Here is your winners Blue Dragon and Logaaaaaan Kincaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!!

Blue Dragon get's up and helps Jay to his feet

BD: You ok mate?

Jay: Yeah....yeah I erm, I'm fine, didn't realise it would be that hard...I take my hat off to you mate.

LK: Tommy!? You ok dude?

Tommy mumbles something but holds his thumb up then goes back to holding his head.

LK: Blue, Chaos and Trev isn't going to be like this. We need to be on our game or...

BD: Don't worry Logan, When it comes to Gregers I am ready, You just take care of Swann, incase he tries anything.

LK: Don't sweat it, it's been a bad two weeks for me, Swann isn't gonna know what hit him.

Blue Dragon and Logan tell Jay to go and rest up then they stare at each other for a second.

BD: Ready?

LK: Are you?

They smirk at each other then Blue rings the bell and the two gladiators burst into life and begin trading big right hands as the camera shows the whole Gym have stopped training and are just dumbfounded at the ferocity that these two friends are attacking each other with.

The crowd start clapping and cheering as the scene fades out.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 05 Apr 2012, 13:48

(Suddenly the lights in the den start to flicker and the camera continues filming, both Logan and Blue look around as the lights continue to flicker. Suddenly the lights go fully out, in the darkness the faces of every other person in the gym lights up with a fluorescent version of Chaos' mask)

???: How rousing, how emotional, how inspirational.

(The lights flicker back on revealing that one of the members of the gym has become transfixed with his head to one side and his lips move as Chaos' voice echoes)

C: You're ready? Ready for if the best in the business has an off day? Come on Blue, I've seen you at your best. Your best back when you, just like you're true prophet, had no one to answer too. Back when you really were a Dragon. Yet here you are sparing with wrestler who just like you will never be good enough. Logan, the bridesmaid. A tag team specialist but one who has been outclassed by Uryu in the past.

Remember what I did to Uryu Blue?

That's right, I burned him. I destroyed his body, I destroyed his mind. And before that I guess you could say that me and him were as close as you and this 2 bit loser.

Burn him Blue, set yourself free from mediocrity. Step through into my world.

But you can't can you Blue? You can't leave him to fight for himself. But what's more you doubt yourself. You know that you cannot beat me so you surround yourself with losers. Well newsflash. In 3 weeks at Night of Glory you will have no one to hide behind, no one to help you.

You will face the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World, The Greatest Undisputed Champion of all Time, The True Champion, The best in the business, Your True Prophet...

And you will be destroyed.

Tick
Tick
Boom!

(On boom the developmental wrestler who was mouthing the words drops to the floor)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 05 Apr 2012, 14:41

Logan looks at Blue and the back at the man now lying on the floor. He looks up to see where Chaos could be then shouts so he can hear wherever he is.

LK: Chaos...you talk the talk but come here and watch me shove my boot so far up your ass you will be choking on the laces!

Blue Dragon move towards Logan and puts his hand on his shoulder and shakes his head.

BD: Gregers... I don't need to surround myself with anyone I can and will beat you I am the single greatest warrior in the whole of 6CWF and once I beat you and take the title everyone will see I am the number one guy around here.

Logan looks annoyed at Blue's attitude towards him. The snarls and looks up and addresses Chaos.

LK: Listen D**k head! wait until Lockdown and see how good enough I can be!

Logan pushes Blue Dragon who looks at Logan confused by his anger.

BD: Try your mind games Greg, try and goad me into fighting you on your terms but be careful what you wish for, I did it once and I can do it again, I will push you so far over the edge that there will be no coming back!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 05 Apr 2012, 16:00

(The development wrestler stares manically up at the pair from the floor, the lights flickering revealing the fluorescent mask of Chaos on the wrestlers face. Once again he mouths the words as we hear Chaos' voice)

C: So the puppy bites. You should watch him Blue, afterall your True Prophet can sense more fire in him than you've ever shown. Blue, you're acting as if you have earned the chance that I have offered you. No Blue, I chose you. And I can just as easily take it away. Maybe your little lap dog would like it, maybe he believes that in a year here he has achieved more than you have in 3!

What's the matter Blue? Is the truth to much for you? After all your True Prophet has been her less time than you but you are the one who is still chasing the dream.

The True Prophet is ready Blue, are you? Or shall I just destroy you remaining friends one by one?

(The possessed development wrestler launches at Logan before collapsing again as he gets closer to Logan. He then looks up as if Chaos is no longer there)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down