The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 19/1

+10
Adam D
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Blade
Dexter Morgan
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
Lee
Nay
Uryu Ishida
Mat
14 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 19/1 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 19/1

Post by Mat Fri 13 Jan 2012, 4:37 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shaun Styles/Kenji Hidari vs Shadow/Big Al Lustley

Match 2
Dexter Morgan vs Logan Kincade W/ Uryu and Nay Bother ringside

Match 3
Interfed Cup
Rapture/Dragon vs Mike Hill/Yarmouth Blade

Match 4
Blue Dragon/Longinus/JJ Johnson vs Marshall Murdoch/Crime Lord/Scorpion

Match 5
Hobo/Cassius Zhi vs Jerome Dubois/The Saint

Match 6
Max Adamson vs James McManus

Main Event
Undisputed Title
Chaos (C) vs Chris Patricks

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 19/1 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 19/1

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 13 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

*Uryu is seen in the locker room as Logan storms in and shoves him back*

LK: What the hell was that out there!? you tag yourself in and almost cost us the match? what were you thinking??

Uryu: I was trying to win it then and there, it didn't pan out the way I liked but we won in the end, besides you did the same later on!

LK: Eye for an eye Uryu, thats why I paid you back. The question is, will you try that again?

Uryu:...Well

LK: The answer is no you will not because if you even attempt it again I will knock you on your ass and make you stay there!!

*Uryu looks at Logan and sighs*

Uryu: What is your problem? did you forget i'm older than you and have more experience? I saw him about to intervene and took action!

LK: You just wanted to be in the ring, to be the centre of attention, i'm sick of your moaning about time running out, your crazy flip out moments and the fact you seem to think that madmen are your friends!!

Uryu: You think it's about my ego? You don't like it when my feelings are hurt and I ask for your help? You think I'm stealing your light?

*Logan looks down a little*

Uryu: So thats it...you want me out of your way? you think i'm holding you back? Logan, look I saw potential in you and we were champions but l think you are getting too arrogant recently. You think you are master of the universe and you don't consider other tactics than beat the guys head in. I tried to teach you how to outhink your opponents, how to make your opponent consider you more dangerous than you already were.

Logan: You are holding me back...but you have taught me a lot. I want to thank you for that.

*Logan then punches Uryu in the face as he is sent into lockers, Logan standing his ground as Uryu approaches him, rubbing his jaw smiling*

Uryu: Hmph...I will watch your back one last time, but I am going to the GM afterwards. I am going to train.

*Uryu storms out of the room*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:10 pm

*A camera shows a Hotel Room, two bags can be seen fully packed next to the door. Nay Bother walks into shot looking troubled, he does a 180 and starts walking back down the room, the camera follows him, he continues past a desk with a barely touched dinner and half empty bottle of Jack Daniels, the TV in the background is showing the end credits of a Return to Oz. Nay continues walking up and down the hotel room, he starts to speak to himself*

Nay: What happened out there. I made a song and dance about deserving to be out there and i froze, i made myself look like an idiot.

*A despondent looking Nay Shakes his head, a clock in the background shows its 6:17am*

Nay: The defeat to team water cooler is not the problem, they are a good team, but the fact is i just didn't turn up, i didn't perform. Was it the the experience of fighting friends, could i not handle it, i thought i could.

*Nay continues walking but this time he picks up the bottle of Jack and keeps heading to the bathroom, looking at the bags by the door on the way. He reaches the bathroom and glances at a large mirror on the wall which has a small postcard of the Hoff in the corner*

Nay: Maybe it's as simple as i am just not good enough, I am not as good as thought i was. Am i out of my depth here, is my level fighting the drunkards back home.

*Nay takes a swig from the bottle before dropping his head and leaning against the sink, finally he lifts his head and looks into the mirror, a tired reflection looks back*

Nay: So then David, what do i do now, is my career over before it started.

*Nay looks at the bottle in his hand takes another drink then throws the bottle against the wall and screams as the bottle explodes*

Nay: WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW, you brought down the Berlin wall with the power of song, You managed to re-unite a country, i cant even handle the pressure of a tag team match. I remember when i looked in this mirror and saw pride, power and a bad ass mother who wouldn't take no cr@p off of nobody. Now i am letting people like Dexter Morgan shout all sorts of abuse at me.

*Nay shakes his head again and looks at the bags by the door again, theirs smashed glass all over them*

Nay: Is it really the loss that hurts so much, or is the fact i stood for so long letting Dexter Morgan blame me for the loss, that i just stood in the middle of the ring taking his abuse while everyone watched, yes i pushed him back but did i subconsciously know that i had left it long enough for Logan and Uryu to hold us back. I demanded to be in a match, moaned to anyone who would listen that i am better than these returning names, i was the future, yet the first sign of confrontation and i do nothing.

*He turns on the tap and washes his face before looking into the mirror, the reflection back still looks tired*

Nay: You know what, i do see Pride, I do see power and i do see that bad ass Mother who don't take no cr@p off of nobody. Why am i thinking about leaving, i need to get myself to that arena and make sure Dexter is aware that if he tries that again, it will take more than two men holding us apart to save him.

*Nay walks back into the main room, picks up a pair of high heels and some clothes from the floor and throws them to the bed*

Nay: Right, time you left, i have business to see too, this is what we agreed yes?

*Nay hands the woman £40 before picking up the phone dialing reception and ordering a taxi. Finally he walks over the to the Main door holds it open and points as the woman walks past*

Nay: Time to get ready and show that i do belong here, i am man enough for this business, to let Dexter know he is walking on thin ice.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:57 pm

Uryu leaves the room but Logan is still riled up

LK: What the hell does he expect! He was crying for god's sake, he has me meeting him on the roof to look at clouds! I can't take it anymore.

Logan paces around the locker room

LK: I am not the right guy to help Uryu though his problems, I have my own s**t to deal with for god's sake! Trying to make out I am the bad guy! As if, he is the one who kept putting his own personal feelings towards his "friends" in the way of our training, he is the one who left me in the ring alone while he partied with our main rivals! No way Uryu no way are you making me look like the bad guy here.....

NO WAY!

Logan punches the locker leaving a fist shaped dent then storms out the room.

As Logan enters the hallway Clarissa is stood outside a room when she spots him and starts running over

LK: Oh for the love of....Heeeey Clarissa

C: Logan! Could we get a word about your upcoming match with Dexter Morgan?

LK: For you C? Anything....

C: Thanks, ok......So! Logan how are you feeling after last weeks win over Nay and Dexter?

LK: Well last weeks match was full of incident C and I am not very happy about how things went down

C: Yeah was saw you and Uryu seemed to be having some communication problems at times

LK: Well to be fair I was fine, Uryu seemed to think I can't finish what I start so felt the need to tag himself in and almost lost us the match

C: He DID eventually win you the match though?

Logan glares at Clarissa

LK: Hey! I could have won that match any time, I just like to hand out a beating before I win, not just go for the pin at the first opportunity

C: I see, well this week it is a 1 on 1 against Dexter Morgan but Uryu and Nay Bother will be at ring side, what are your feeling towards Dexter? I noticed you had a heated exchange before last weeks match?

LK: He is one of those people who will shout insults at you from far away enough to make sure he can still run away you know? I just want to get my hands on him and let him say it to my face.

Logan smirks to himself

C: So we couldn't help but overhear your erm....conversation with Uryu just then, is everything ok with you two?

LK: honestly?.................No, Uryu's behaviour recently has become erratic and confusing, I never know if he is going to burst into tears or punch me in the face. I can't work with someone like that, Clarissa what people need to remember about me is that I was in one of the meanest prisons this country has to offer, the same prison that Blue Dragon went to, I am not exactly "in touch with my feelings" I try lord knows I try but it's just not in me. And now it seems Uryu feels the same way, I don't want to seem like I am ungrateful because my in ring ability has improved no end working with him but things just run their course and the finish line is coming into view now.....

Logan stares into space then turns around and walks away

C: Erm...well thanks Logan, there you have it Logan Kincade seems fired up for his match but all is not right in the Team Water Cooler camp. Back to your RJ and Michael.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 15 Jan 2012, 11:00 am

We cut backstage where we see Mcmanus standing Microphone in hand

JM- Last week I pushed Patricks to the Limit, I dominated the match but lost to a roll up.
I will not make the same mistake this week when I take on Max Adamson.
I will dominate once again and I will make Adamson wish he never came back to 6WF.
I will pick up what is perhaps the biggest win in my 6WF career so far.
There is Nothing anyone can do to stop me.
The Future has Begun.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 15 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

We then cut backstage where we see Max Adamson stood, microphone in hand, exactly like James McManus was, and he talks while doing a poor McManus impersonation;

Max: Last week, I pushed Chaos to the limit. In fact, I kicked his ass and I pinned the soon to be ex-World Champion!
I will do the exact same thing again this week when I take on James McManus.
I will dominate once again, and I will make McManus wish he'd stayed at home instead of getting a brown nose off of Gregers.
I will pick up arguably the smallest win in my 6WF career so far.
There is nothing anyone can do to stop me. Except physically stop me I suppose.
The future has begun bitches.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 5:43 pm

"Dexter" by Rolfe Kent hits and the crowd let off a huge cheer as Dexter Morgan appears at the top of the ramp. He has a stern look in his eye and storms down the ramp, not acknowledging the fans with outstretched arms. He grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring, addressing the Birmingham Bowl.

D: "Last week I got screwed well and truly out of what should have been an easy win against "Team Watercooler". An utter shambles of a performance from the biggest loser in 6WF, Nay Bother!

*crowd boo*

D: "Boo all you want, he was terrible. I don't care how much he is liked here, I don't care that he's upset. What I do care about is he made me look a fool. I stand here before you as a former Freeweight champion, you all cheered my name every week 6 months ago and now look at me, a shadow of the man I was. Losing to Hobo and Team Watercooler is a minor setback, so I've been working hard this week to get back to my best. I'm up against some chump called Logan this week, does anyone know who he is?"

MW: "I still hate this guy RJ. In fact, I hate him even more than I did when he first joined!"

RJ: "Give the guy a break Michael he's only been back two weeks!"

D: "I seriously can't remember who he is! Logan, come to the ring and refresh my memory, let's see who I'm up against..."

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:10 pm

A few minutes go by and Dexter starts to look annoyed at the lack of movement from backstage when suddenly the arena is bathed in Red light and 'Master of Puppets' blasts out from the speakers sending the fans into a frenzy, Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp as pyros explode all around him. He slowly makes his way to the ring all the while staring at Dexter.

MW: As much as I hate Dexter I can't stand this nutcase

RJ: You need to be careful Michael Logan has a nack of hearing what you say and you know what happens when he takes exception to something you have said...

MW: Yes RJ I am quite aware of the numerous times Logan Kincade has attacked me, has assaulted me he is lucky he doesn't get dragged back to that damn prison he came from!

Logan milks the applause showing Dexter that all the people in the arena know exactly who he is. A microphone is offered to Logan who takes it and instantly raises it to his lips as the music fades out as he climbs into the ring.

LK: Funny....these people seem to know who I am

Crowd: LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LO-GAN!

LK: BUT!........... Really? you are blaming Nay for your loss? That's funny because all I saw was a guy try his best to win and a chump who thought he was too good to be in the ring with him....that's you by the way, get beat by 2 guys having possibly the worst performance of their careers to date in my and Uryu.

LK: And how cute you don't remember who I am? Well come Lockdown you will know exactly! Who I am Dex! I am the guy who is beating that stupid look off your face. I am the guy who is lifting you off the top rope and slamming you face first into the canvas, I am the guy who goes for the cover and the guy who stands above you victorious then laughs in your face Dex................ That's who I am.

Logan stares deep into Dexters eyes from across the ring with a smirk on his face

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:26 pm

Dexter looks over at Logan with a frown on his face, which quickly changes to a sadistic smile.

D: "I see the adrenaline was enough for you to come out here and shout your mouth off Logan, I'm impressed you even made it out here. I can see the fear literally radiating from you, to step in the ring with someone like me. Well done, I have to say I almost fell for your mock bravery. As for these fans, they'll cheer for anyone if you say what they want to hear. You can literally have them eating out of the palm of your hand one minute and booing you the next."

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as they do not know how to react to the normally fan favourite Dexter Morgan's comments.

D: "Please tell me what you've achieved in this business Logan, I'm dying to know. Have you ever won a singles title? The Fresher's Ball perhaps? No, didn't think so. I am the only man in 6WF to defend the Fresher's Ball successfully, no mean feat when putting it on the line against 5 other men! You see I had big dreams and aspirations when I joined the best wrestling federation in the UK. The second I stepped through the front door of the Birmingham Bowl I had my eyes on the big one. But my short tenure here was swiftly brought to an end by a puppet master and his cronies, all because I stood up for myself and got them scared!"

*crowd cheer*

D: "So the next time you step into the ring with someone like me, have some damn respect for your superiors."

Dexter gets into Logan's face, his smile now faded.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

LK: Haha respect? for you? what like the respect you have show Nay? or Uryu? or ME!? hmmm no I don't think so

and what have I achieved? well I have won the Tag Team Championship, in my very short time here, but since then I have been stuck in this tag team unable to go after any singles titles....but that's all gonna change, then NO ONE! will stop me. Especially not some pathetic loser who runs away at the first sign of trouble.

Oh and by the way....there is only one Puppet Master around here my friend

Crowd: LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LO-GAN!

LK: Now are we gonna stand around here flapping our gums or are we done?

Logan turns around showing his hoody with the words 'PUPPET MASTER' on the back and begins steps through the ropes as Dexter laughs causing Logan to freeze, raise his head with an unamused look on his face, he steps back into the ring and get's into Dexters face.

LK: I'm sorry......but do you find something funny?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 15 Jan 2012, 7:41 pm

The scene is an old farm house in the court yard there are chickens running around and an old well with an old bucket with a hole in the side of it.

The camera then goes through the old farm doors and there an old farm house table and four chairs, On the table there is three plates and three sets of knives and folks all ready for the breakfast that will be ready shortly.

The camera then spins round in to the kitchen when there can be seen an old women with a apron on making a fried breakfast for three, The women cracks open the last of the three egg's in to the frying pan and it sizzles in to the hot oil.

Women: Break fast nearly ready, You two coming or you gonna watch DVD'S all morning?

The camera then goes out of the kitchen and then in to the dinning room and there is Yarmouth Blade and is DAD watching DVD's of Blades matches that he has had in the past.

DAD: You see there son, You should have pinned him there and not mucked about with the crowd, You would have won that match there son.

Yarmouth Blade: Yeah I see what you mean Dad, I must pay more attention to my opponent and not try to wind the crowd up, Even if they are idiot's.

DAD: Very true son, Very true, Now your in another match this week in that Interfed cup thing, You have a Mike Hill as your tag team partner and then your facing Dragon and Rapture in a tag team match.

Yarmouth Blade: That god damn Rapture, He still has my TV title, I need that title back, It belongs to me, Me damn it.

Dad then slaps Blade round the face and Blade look's on in total shock as to what his Dad has done to him.

DAD: Don't you ever swear in this house again, Well not when Mother is around, This is your problem son, You lose your cool too often, You need to channel that hot headedness, You need to hold down here in the pit of your stomach, Then when the time is right you unleash that anger, You unleash that anger on to the one you feel should receive all that pain and hunger, They are the ones that need to be put to bed, They are the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

Yarmouth Blade: Your right Dad, I will try to control my anger, When the time is right I shall release the anger with in me and they will know what its like to feel that anger, They will know what it's like when they have been in the ring with Yarmouth Blade.

Suddenly there's a women's voice shouting from the kitchen.

Mother: Are you two coming in for your breakfast or do I have to come in there and fetch you?

Your breakfast is on the table, Now get in here now!!!

DAD: Come on son, We better do as your mother say's or were gonna get our butt's kicked all over the house.

Yarmouth Blade and his Dad stand up from the sofa and then dad turns the TV off and they both turn round and walk in to the kitchen and sit down at the table and start to eat there breakfast that Mother has made for them.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 15 Jan 2012, 8:22 pm

*Outside a taxi pulls up, the rain continues to pour down. The door opens, a Scottish voice can be heard shouting keep the change as Nay steps out and straight into a puddle*

Nay: Well that's a great start!!

*Nay puts his head down and starts to run to the building entrance in the hope of staying reasonably dry, he looks up at the security guard and asks if he is still in the ring.*

*The security Guard nods as he he opens and holds the door*

Security Guard: If you mean Mr Morgan, i believe he is sir, Good Luck.

Nay: Cheers Gareth.

*A determined looking Nay walks through the door and heads dopwn the corridor making a beeline for the ring. Before the sound man can get any music playing Nay bursts onto the ramp.*

Crowd: NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Logan and Dexter both turn around to see the Scotsman charging down the ring*

MW: Well look who it is, its the very loser Dexter Morgan was just speaking about.

*Nay stops walks over to the announce table staring and Michael Wire, leans picks up the microphone on the desk before lifting his hand, Michael Wire flinches,*

MW: Now Now Nay im.. im ..im just doing my Job

*Nay laughs turns and faces the people in the ring.*

Nay: Dexter, You call me the Loser, yet you haven't won a match since your return. The fact that last week i had to look you up should be an indication of how relevant you are these days. i mean it only took the 2 hours to find you behind a TV show, carton scientist, an estate agents, a laundry service, well i could go on but you get the point. No one is interested in you anymore. YOU ARE NOT A THREAT ANYMORE!!!!!!

*Dexter stares at Nay with a look of contempt*

Nay: I hope that blank expression on your face means your paying attention.

*Nay stares intensely back at Dexter*

Nay: I may not have reacted when you pushed till it was to late in that ring but be warned. Put your hands on me again, disrespect me again, and you will be relevant again for having the worst comeback in history.

Nay: You wanna get in bother, then be prepared to pay the price.

*The crowd cheer Nay*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

Dexter looks up at Nay and bursts into a fit of laughter. Nay looks confused, and starts to get angry. Dexter replies:

D: "Is that your new catchphrase? How cute. Again remind me, who are you? Where did the talent scouts find you two? They must have been having a seriously hard week that they had to go to their local Nandos and hire two chicken flippers"

Crowd: Laugh

D: "Nay, when I was told last week I was teaming with you I thought they meant you'd be carrying my bags and towel drying my ass when I got out of the shower. I almost bust a nut when I heard you're an actual wrestler! That 'blank expression' you were referring to was me succombing to sheer boredom listening to your tripe. Remind me Nay, do you even have a match this week? Didn't think so. You have no right to discuss my comeback either, my history speaks for itself. There isn't even a section in the history book with your name yet!"

Crowd: "DEXTER! DEXTER! DEXTER!"

D: "If I were you I'd be backstage right now kissing McGraw's ass because that's the only way you're going to get anywhere in this company."

RJ: "Nay getting ripped a new one here by Morgan!"

MW: "Stop being such a suck up RJ, you might as well be throwing him your bra right now!"

Dexter turns his attention to Logan.

D: "And as for you Logan, you carry on as you were. I was laughing at your attempt to scare me as you walk away. Keep on walking Kincade, I'm not interested in your stupid mind games. My fists will do the talking come Thursday, and you'll be slipping into a sweet coma when I hit the M99 to pick up the 1-2-3!"

Dexter drops the mic and exits the ring, signing some fans lab coats as he makes his way up the ring. He bows at the top of the stage to the crowd's delight.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

*All eyes turn to Nay who is still standing by the announcers desk, his face has a gone slight shade of red, he is staring into space fists clenched*.

MW: The loser looks like he doesn't want to be here, he doesn't look so tough now.

*Nay turns and stares at the announcers, before looking at Dexter on the stage clapping his hands*

Nay: Bravo Sir, You make some valid points Dexter, i have no history yet, no point in trying to deny that. But mark my words you keep this up i will be leaving my first mark on history all over your face, one stamp at a time.

Crowd: FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT.

RJ: The crowd really want to see these guys go at it right now.

Nay: Now to your next point I don't have a match this week, i must say you really are a very perceptive man, I'm guessing you will then have also noticed that i am at ringside for your match, i wont interfere, no need to worry on that front, as Logan has more than enough to beat you.

*Logan nods in approval from the ring*

Nay: You see i have no more funny quips, no more insults, just a plan old boring warning that this chicken flipper is gonna beat down the first chance i get.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Logan smirks as Dexter is about to leave. then Whistles down the mic, Dexter looks up towards Logan.

LK: AY! Unless the M99 is some sort of fire arm I would hope you can back up your awfully big words Dexy...... cos I'm coming for ya......I'm coming for ya Dex.....

....I will cut your stings and the puppet that you are will fall, lifeless, to the ground.

Logan smirks to himself, as Dex looks unimpressed then laughs and exits through the curtain

Logan turns to Nay who nods at him

LK: You will get your chances Nay.....and so will I.

Logan leans over the top rope as 'Master of Puppets' blasts out and he walks up the ramp giving a high 5 to a kid near the top of the ramp before exiting the stage.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:55 am

*Uryu heads out to the ramp as he stares at Logan backstage before smiling and walking out to "Those Who Fight Further" and laughing*

Uryu: Wow Nay, just wow. You think I believe you won't interfere? Then why are you going to be in his corner? To see if he needs a cuddle after his loss to Logan?

*Uryu looks at Dexter and smiles*

Crowd: U-ry-u! x5

Uryu: Yeah you are going to lose Dexter because you severely underestimate him, almost everybody does. He has a lot of potential and since teaming with me, he has refined his skills, gotten better at talking like he just proved a moment ago. Unfortunatly he seems to have let his skills slip as he took out his frustrations out on me, what did I do to him? I just asked him for help and to be honest, it feels like he rubbed it back in my face. A little help goes a long way and he doesn't understand that.

*Nay and Dex look rather confused*

Dex: Hello, don't air your personal problems out here to us. Maybe the reason Logan doesn't like you old man is because you think everyone is your friend and in here it's all about manipulating the odds to your favour. He has been manipulating you since day one just like I have been toying with your protoge here. Well soon, my games are over with him.

*Dex smiles at Nay who stands there looking ready to attack Dexter*

Uryu: Nay, save it for now...

Dex: Thats right you old dinosaur, give bad advice to the idiot, why don't you go fight that caveman you call a tag team partner. Better yet why don't you change your name from Team Water Cooler or whatever it is to Fossil and Stone Age Idiot and crawl back under the rocks you came from.

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!

Uryu: Dexter, respect those older than you, who have been in the business longer than you and have had more matches than you have had hot meals. I may not be as strong as a few years ago but I am a lot smarter than you.

Dex: Says the man who couldn't tell that over a year ago his friend was turning into a loon, says the man who got set on fire and says the man who decided to come back, leave wrestling to those who deserve a spot and not those who cling onto it like a whining little b***h wanting one more run!

*Uryu looks at the crowd and then at Dex, looking a little hurt but somewhere deep down Dexter was right*

Uryu: Ok, Nay just kick his ass.

*Uryu heads backstage, dropping the mic on the ramp.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:20 am

The lights in the arena go pitch black and the crowd woop with excitement, as a few flash bulbs go off. The arena remains dark until the crowd quieten in anticipation. The fans’ almost silenced murmur in the dark is broken by a voice through the arena PA. The voice of Cassius Zhi.

Cassius : Just like I failed to see your oncoming betrayal Saint; likewise you failed to see me in the darkness last week on Lockdown. Like a deadly earthquake tearing up the ground beneath your feet, the terra firma that once felt so trustworthy; you felt the Shockwave coming, but only witnessed the destruction once it has been committed. Far. Too. Late!

One of Cassius Zhi’s yellow spotlights starts to scan around the arena slowly, eliciting a cheer from anyone it touches, before falling to darkness once again.

Cassius : You said on Lockdown, Saint – that your actions were intended as salvation. That you had me taken away for my own good. And that my actions upon return have proved to be more erratic than ever… have proved your position to be right!

Cassius laughs as the noise of spewing smoke can be heard hissing around the hushed arena. A yellow spotlight scans the stage to see the familiar red haze of Cassius’ entrance, then scans the ramp and finally the ring, not finding a glimpse of Cassius, before turning off again.

Cassius : This may indeed seem erratic to you Saint. It may seem unconventional behaviour. But this shroud of darkness enveloping the 6WF arena is intended as YOUR salvation. For you have always been blind, Saint. Powerful but ultimately lost. And for years you have relied upon others to act as your guide through the enchanted forest. For years you have relied upon others to be your eyes, to be your spotlight, to keep your destructive force trained upon the most profitable path.

The Coalition.
Omnicide.
The Association.
…. Jessica.

Each a torchbearer for your perilous journey through 6WF. You have always been the Scarecrow who only needed a brain to achieve greatness… and each of those allies has acted as your Wizard, providing you with that brain, Saint. But this darkness is representative of the position you find yourself in now Saint. Because you’ve extinguished all of those torches, and taken a scissor to all the guide ropes – you have cut yourself free from your brain Saint, the brain you need to keep you on that most profitable track, and the decisions you have taken in that short, short time alone have made the potential losses so, so severe, Saint!

RJ : What the hell is going on out here, this is creepy beyond belief.

MW : The atmosphere inside this arena is electric RJ. One of nervous anticipation.

A bright yellow spotlight clicks to life again, and illuminates RJ and Wire, who both shield their eyes from the brightness.

Cassius : Darkness saved me, like it will save you Saint. Just like I had time in the darkness inflicted upon me to reflect upon my weaknesses; so you will use the darkness to realise that someone like you – brainless muscle, heavy-duty matter with intelligence to the power zero – needs a guiding light.

That is YOUR weakness, Saint. One YOU will be forced to reflect upon. At MY hand. A complete reversal of fate. An extension of my gratitude for what you did for me. You are a true Saint... who should only rightly become a martyr!

The spotlight scans from the commentary position to the ring again, but still no-one is there. It dies again.There is a long silence, as the crowd’s murmuring starts to increase, before Cassius breaks it once again.

Cassius : This darkness could be representative of many things. Perhaps it is my sharing with my tag team partner this week, the vision he inflicted upon me a few years back – when his orders, intended to put me to death on the cold concrete of this arena car park. This darkness could be representative of how blind you people are to once again accept his jokes, his slapstick, and his cheap puns – when he is still the man capable of such a heinous act!

Or this darkness could be salvation, not just to you Saint, but to these people in attendance – salvation from the pornographication of this rotten society, the pornografication which forces my manager to step out in front of you in very little clothing in order to gain some semblance of respect, because her intelligence, her tactical superiority, and her feminine fortitude go unnoticed. A pornografication of society which can be directly linked back to the sleazy, cheap, grotesque French nation of Jerome Dubois – a nation which peddles immoral eyesores like the Moulin Rouge, and phallic thrusts upon the sky like the Eiffel Tower as landmarks.

The darkness could be protection from the westernized peep show that professional wrestling has too readily become.

Or this darkness could just be representative of said supposed super-power of a nation’s decline into the financial abyss. It's president, full of Gallic charm professes to be a savior, his expensive cologne an attempt to mask the stench of hypocrisy that he does so as his country gets financially downgraded. He is just like Jerome Dubois... pretending to be a super-power of this company, WHEN HE WILL BE RENDERED IRRELEVANT IN THE FACE OF A TRUE WORLD SUPER-POWER!

All that can be heard around the arena is Cassius’ deep breathing, still in total darkness

Cassius : Whatever it represents… I have spent the last six months in enforced darkness.

And now, all those who cross my illuminated path – shall condemn themselves to the same fate.

This is merely conditioning. Out of the goodness of my heart…. …. …

The lights in the arena slowly glow to their normal standard, as if being turned on by a dimmer switch. In the ring lays a disposable tea-cup on its side.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:54 am

"Dont fear the Reaper" blares out of the speakers and Hobo comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring as the house lights go back up to full.

The crowd cheer, as Hobo grabs a mic and picks up the disposable tea cup from the ring floor.

Hobo: Dang! Too late as always. I really wanted to get some air time with my partner for the week.

Crowd: HO-BO! x 5

Hobo: Good morning Riff Raffers! I would like to apologise for my tardiness but its not my fault. Someone slipped a copy of "return to Oz" under the locker room door and I got caught up in its dreamlike melancholy. I told Matt Lightning to pause it but he wouldnt!

Hobo rolls out of the ring and goes over to a recycling bin at ringside before dropping the paper cup into it.

H: We all have to our bit for the environment thumbsup

Hobo rolls back into the ring as the crowd start to chant his name again.

H: Well as Cassius isnt here anymore I might as well address the Riff Raff Revolution. This is my third match back and although I asked the management to place me at the bottom of the card, so that I could prove myself again, this card has me questioning that decision. And here is the reason....

Crowd: Ho-Bo-4-Gold! x4

H: Laugh In good time, riff raffers, all in good time! And that makes me sound like one of those daytime TV ads! But nice sentiment! Anyway, back on topic. I came into this business as an unknown quantity, and just like this time around, I started at the bottom. But then, the powers that be did something that changed my life. They gave me a title shot against Nemesis, 3 weeks in.

Crowd: Ne-Me-sis x clap

H: I miss that goofball too! Anyway, the point was that I was thrust into the limelight and I took my chance. I didnt win, but that match put me into the hearts and minds of every single one of you. My career after that was set in that one match. And here I am again. 3 matches in, from the bottom of the card, into the limelight.

H: And do you know what? In the words of Shirley Bassey, we are going to have a little bit of history repeating.

Crowd: Ho-Bo x3

H: I look at the internet quite a lot. Mostly about wrestling before the riff raffers suggest otherwise Whistle Laugh . And when I search for 6CWF, do you not what I see? The top search result is my new T Shirt which is for sale right now (Hobo unbuttons is jacket and shows off his new Tee with the logo "Hobo v2 - Hall of Famer 2011 2012. "). But the search results after that are all about Cassius and Saint. The first two pages are all about the headlines they have created over the last few months. On page 3, there is Max Adamson, but thats not the point. Cassius and Saint are the talking point.

H: But from this Thursday, this match is going to win your heart and minds all over. This dog still has legs. And this week, I will remind everyone that there is only one legend still operating in this business at the moment. I will reclaim my fame. My infamy. My rightful place on the lips of all of you.

H: Saint...who? Cassius....whatever!

H: I know what makes these two tick. I know how to get beneath their skins. I know how to rock this applecart and to make my mark all over.

H: When I finish today - get out your i-phones and youtube Cassius' little speech there. See if you can see whats missing. Me. And thats because he knows not to waste his breath in trying to intimidate me. He knows not to waste his breath in trying to turn you, the Riff Raff Revolution, against me. He knows, that I am the one they are coming to see in this match. Illuminated path?

H: You want illuminated? Dont forget Mr Zhi, I am as bright and opulent as they come. I am the BEACON!

Hobo drops the microphone as the arena plummets into darkness, save for the one spotlight on Hobo stood with his arm raised in the air.

"Shine" plays and the rampway lights up as Hobo walks up it. He gets to the top of the platform before turning back to the crowd. He cups is mouth and shouts "HOBO..." and then cups his ear before walking through the curtain.

Crowd: "...OUT!"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

The scene cuts into the back and we are in The Church. Rapture is sat on a bench, his hood pulled up over his head in typical style.

“Another week passes, and another week Rapture stays unbeaten. How many times will this happen until the powers that be realise I need to be rewarded for such performances? I have continued to keep the name of 6WF to be regarded with respect; unlike the three men I have the misfortune to call my teammates.

They say there is no ‘I’ in team but regards to Team 6WF, I am the only one worth watching and seem to be the only one giving any thought to this Inter-Fed Cup. I, however, have an agenda to prove a point in this competition. The name of the Church needs spread across all the wrestling world. I feel the need to spread the word of how we are the best faction in all of wrestling history. Once that is done, Rapture will continue to climb the ladder of singles success and will one day fulfil his goal of being World Champion.

But for now, there is a cup to be won and with my name on it.”

Rapture looks into the camera, and grins menacingly.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:44 pm

HIDARI KENJI RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CWF Arena.. The fans are hyped and packed for Action….”Hood Hop” blast through the speakers as the 6WF Fans shout in booes… Hidari Kenji walks out from the curtains looking displeased and cocky as usual… He stops to stare at the screaming fans in the Arena… He ignores them then walks down the ramp and into the ring.. “Hood Hop” dies as Hidari begins to speak)

Hidari- To think I would be in this dump again…

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Alright so last night on Escalation I screwed Mike Hill out of our match simply because I can do as
I please in this business

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You people need to realize that I am being held back! I can win this damn Interfed Cup on my own with my hands tied behind me!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- THE DRAGON CANNOT BEAT ME ONE ON ONE!

(What Chants?)

Hidari- BIG AL LUSTLY CANNOT BEAT ME ONE ON ONE! HE REALIZED THAT LAST MONTH!

(What?)

Hidari- THE SHADOW CANNOT BEAT ME ONE ON ONE!

(What?)

Hidari- RAPTURE CANNOT DEFEAT ME ONE ON ONE!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Rapture I dare you to put that tv championship on the line unlike Yarmouth Blade I can get the
job done! I am the fastest and I MEAN FASTEST RISING STAR IN THIS COMPANY AND AFTER MY VICTORY THIS THURSDAY I WANT YOU TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING AT A FUTURE INTERNATIONAL AND TV CHAMPION!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But enough of the Rapture I’m out here because of Shadow and Big Al! You see last month at the War the most terrible 6WF PPV of 2011

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Shawn Styles cost me the match and I had the upper hand plus I had a deal with Shadow to cost his team the match.. but what does he do he back stabs me and pins Shawn Styles…

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- I know he’s weak and everything but seriously? Shadow this Thursday Team 6WF will not come back and win! I will crumble 6WF under my palm and eventually kick Rapture’s ass all over this Arena for that tv championship! Yarmouth Blade you better watch because this Thursday I am serious VERY F@CK!NG SERIOUS!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Each and Every one of you 6WF United Kingdom Trash of Parasites will realize I will be the man standing on top of everything in this industry

(The fans boo as “Hood Hop” blast through the PA system…Hidari drops the mic and prepares to leave the ring he jumps into the crowd as the fans try to rush and throw things at Hidari only for Security to protect Hidari as he walks and bad mouth the fans in the Arena…scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena… The camera zooms to a man walks wearing a tracksuit. The man is no one other than Hidari Kenji looking frustrated and annoyed...the camera zooms as Clarissa the 6WF reporter walks up to Hidari for a interview)

Clarissa- Well now that 6WF is up in the Interfed Cup how do you feel?

Hidari- I could care less about this stupid tournament this is the only thing that’s holding me back from achieving greatness in this company… It’s power like Alex Walker and Mr Jones that pisses me off. Those idiots will eventually realize that I am the man to beat in this company OK!

Clarissa- How so?

(Hidari stops and turns around to Clarissa looking comfortable wearing boots, leggings and a coat.)

Hidari- (in Japanese) Damn….you really need to work for 6CW…

(Clarissa smirks)

Hidari- Ever since I came here I and Dopant Zero has been dominating this damn company! You watch 6CW don’t pretend you don’t! 2012 is our year to do things these UK stink bugs has never seen or done before… What you seen so far is nothing compared to what I have in store to this industry current champions in this building! I am building a legacy here and no one is stopping me or Dopant Zero!

(Hidari pauses then stares at the camera)

Hidari- 6WF Wrestlers pay attention because I will continue to dominate this year!

(You can hear the booing in the Arena)

Hidari- Mr. Jones and Alex Walker can kick rocks because Genesis will fall and die by Team Japan’s palm! No one is getting in our way not The Dragon…Not Shawn Styles…. Mike Hill, Yarmouth Blade or anybody else that cease to exist briefly because Team Japan allows it!

Clarissa- Do you think Mike Hill will interrupt this tag team match Thursday?

Hidari- I dare him to interrupt this match I DARE HIM TO SHOW HIMSELF IN MY MATCH BECAUSE HE’S GETTING ANOTHER GENSHIN TO HIS GUT! Like It Or Not!

Clarissa- Strong Words but he claims your not a threat! your boring.. uninteresting and you can’t defeat him… You don’t deserve a title shot! What are your thoughts..

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- Words from a man who couldn’t even defeat Jackson Black last year for the International Championship… You know what Hill you and Blade are just alike you both are following the same career path… Blade recently lost a rematch to Rapture and still lost with the assist from his goof of a father known as DAD!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Now let me tell you something I’ve been doing this in Japan I came over seas because I knew I was the man that everyone wanted to watch.. I knew that Dopant Zero were the tag team everyone will keep talking about from YEARS AND YEARS! The Dragon? What has he done? He’s a joke! Mike Hill what have you done? NOTHING! I DESERVE HE OPPORTUNITY I WANT MY INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND MY TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Clarissa smirks)

Clarissa- You know what Hidari I like the confidence that you think you can beat 6WF!m I apart of 6WF as well now what you’re gonna need luck…

Hidari- I don’t need luck all I got is my pride, my country and this…….

Hidari unzips his track jacket revealing a sledgehammer…now I dare anyone try to fight me with this…

(Suddenly a figure walks up behind Hidari and AMBUSHES HIM! Its none other than The Dragon!! The Dragon is stopping on Hidari as he picks him up and throws him face first into a wall.. The Dragon is angry as he takes Hidari’s sledgehammer and waits for Hidari to get up…He swings at Hidari but only for
Hidari to hit The Dragon with a low blow…Hidari grabs the sledgehammer and proceeds to hit The Dragon with it but only swinging it at a 6WF Reporter… Hidari runs off. The Dragon is slowly starting to get up as he screams in madness and starts chasing Hidari…scene fades as Clarissa just looks shocked)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Jan 2012, 8:44 am

Hobo walks out on to the stage as the crowd erupt into a "Ho-Bo" chant. He goes from one side to the other, lapping up the crowd adulation in a Jericho fashion (LUTCAIAJF).

After several moments, he asks for a bit of silence before speaking.

H: I am truly humbled by the reaction that the Riff Raff Revolution is giving me. I am truly grateful and will repay every single one of you with a performance in that ring that you will not forget. However, at this moment, I need a favour. Who in the audience has got a i-phone?

A pretty lady in at the front of the railings puts her hand up, as well as several other thousand spectators. Hobo gestures to security to bring her up.

H: Okay, now can you show the audience?

The lady shrugs but complies and starts to unbutton her blouse.

H: No I meant the I-phone!

She gets out the phone and cranks up google as per Hobos instructions.

H: Can we get a cameraman over here to show this on the tron? Thank you.

A cameraman perches over Hobos shoulder to capture the image.

H: Now type in "6CWF" and hit search. (the lady follows the instructions). Now hit "news". The selection filters and shows:

Hobo Tshirt sales break all records
Cassius plays mind games
Saint challenges the status quo
Cassius and Saint go toe to toe
Lockdown results
Saint speaks about paternity suit
Cassius becomes embassador for Chang Beer
Crimelord in discussions to appear on Strictly come Dancing
Saint confronts Cassius in parking lot

Hobo: Now search for articles in the past week (the lady clicks the filter and the screen shows:

Hobo Tshirt Sales break records
Hobo cuts blistering speech on Cassius and saint
A return to form for Hobo
The next TAW chap? A Q&A with Hobo
Hobo saves cat from burning building. Primetime supsected of starting fire.

H: Thank you sweetcheeks, you can go back to your seat now.

The security guard helps the lady back as the crowd clap.

H: My point is this. Cassius and Saint are last weeks news. My speech this week has them running scared. They havent been seen all week and do you want to know why? FEAR.

Crowd: Ho-Bo x 3

H: They know that by remaining silent, they can dish out any excuse they like when I steal the show. And I WILL steal this show. So far, you have only seen a glimpse of the old Hobo but this week, I crack open the vintage stuff. This week, I take down Saint and Dubois, old school style. This week, Hobo puts himself back on the map.

H: And if you search google on Friday morning, you can bet your life, that I will be top of the search engines again. Hobo is back to claim what is his. His legacy that has been tarnished by those in power. The legacy that is rightfully mine. And it starts my dismantling one of only two grand slam winners.

H: Mark my words, the Hobo is here to stay and is here to fight. The trash is about to be taken out. And that includes Cassius if he gets in my way. Riff Raffers - its been a pleasure. Fin.

Hobo drops the mic as "dont fear the reaper" blares out and the crowd cheer.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

The Arena is in silence as the lights fade down and a blue hue fills the stage, the opening of 'Before I forget' blasts out from the speakers and as the opening Shout is heard Blue Pyro's go off on the stage as Blue Dragon steps through the curtain and meets a massive reception from the fans. He walks slowly down to the ring in his usual Jeans and boots but wearing a black t-shirt with 'I kidnapped Christy' printed on the back and a small 6CW with a large 6WF painted over the top. He's tagging hands with the fans all around the ring before making his way inside.

Dragon steps inside the ring and there's two barstools and two mics, next to each stool is a small table with a drink and some snacks, between the two tables is a hanging sign with a sheet covering it. Blue Dragon picks up a mic as the crowd begin to settle..

BD: Thank you all for that reception, I honestly cant remember the last time I walked down to this ring with a genuine feel of pride in the cheers and support I got from you all right now. I've been on somewhat of a dry spell as of late, I ave fought for the to major championships here in 6CWF and have came up short both times, I don’t expect any sort of help from anyone to make me win these matches, simply that the guys I thought Respected e, would do so enough to want to face me for the ultimate prize one on one and not cower away from the challenge by standing by and trying to take advantage of my situation.

The crowd start to boo, Dragon's not sure if they're booing hi or the actions of JJ in the Elimination Chamber.

BD: You know what... that’s not what I'm here for! You see this last week there’s been a lot of talk in the backrooms here in 6CWF about a return.. about something huge and mysterious and something that will change the landscape forever.. Well... here it is... Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the triumphant return of..... Q'n'A with Blue Dragon!!!!

He whips the sheet off the sign and there is a massive 'Q&A' sign with the '&' made from a blue dragon. The crowd pop and we even here some 'Q and A' chants rise from the masses...

BD: So without further a dew, let me introduce my guest for this evening, my old cell mate, former 6WF tag team Champion, one half of Team Water cooler, the ex-Captain himself, the Master of Puppets.... LOGAN KIN-CADE!!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

'Master of Puppets' blasts out as the arena goes from blue to red and the crowd pop as Logan strides out onto the stage. He raises his arms as pyros explode in time to the music, he then sprints down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope then immediately climbs the turnbuckle arms raised soaking in all the applause.

Blue Dragon is clapping then gestures Logan to wrap it up as Logan nods and turns to shake his hand he turns on his heels and climbs the opposite turnbuckle saluting the fans. Eventually he jumps down and grabs a hand full of skittles and a microphone.

LK: Hey Blue, how you doin? Seems like forever since we stood in this ring together. Still going for the mohawk I see.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

Dragon looks Kincade up and Down

BD: Still going with the bald thing? I pre fared the old Long Blonde thing, You looked pretty

He chuckles to himself before sitting down and motioning for Logan to do the same, He does and Blue Dragon pulls a card from his pocket before reading from it..

BD: Fellow 6CWF Superstar.. Welcome to Q&A with me, Blue Dragon (Crowd Pop). During this section of the show I give you the opportunity to question me on anything you like and I will try me best to give you an honest answer, the only rules are as follows... Number one, For every question I answer I ask one back and you must answer, Rule 2, No physicality, if you touch e, I kick you ar*e..

Dragon looks up to see Logan trying to keep a straight face and failing miserably as he sniggers into his glass spilling water all over the place

BD: This is serious Logan, I read this to everyone... I knew this was a mistake, Do you still want to do this?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

LK: Sorry sorry, I understand! OK!

Logan still struggling to hold back the laughter eventually composes himself

LK: Ok so I can ask you anything, hmmm.....

BD: Come on!

LK: Alright! I'm trying to think what the fans would want to know as well, okay, so Blue Dragon....let's start simple, you have a match this week in which you will team up with Longinus and JJ Johnson vs Marshall Murdoch, Crime Lord and the Scorpion. What are your thoughts on teaming with JJ and Longy? And do you fear the awesome force that is the Scorpion?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

BD: Longuinus and I have no problems, He's had history with a lot of guys here but I'm not one of them, I'm looking forward to working with the kid. As for JJ, Rock V3, Johnston, Me and him haven’t seen eye to eye for a little while now. He's not the man I thought he was. I mean Logan come on, he lied to the 6WF about who he was when he came back in disguise, under that mask, and the Millions..

Crowd: And Millions...

BD: And Millions of his fans out there where all lied to, where all deceived by his cowardly actions. Hiding behind a mask, that's not the actions of a man who is right in the head... right?

Kincade looks unimpressed at the obvious p-take

BD: Our opponents, The churches own Marshal Murdoch, A man I've beaten before, and I'll beat again, I an who I actually like for his talent and his ambition who has lined up behind the wrong saviour only for his hero to leave him abandoned and looking for a new path to blindly follow. Crime Lord and I have History, We go way back in a very storied series of confrontations and even times that we have teamed up, I have Crime lords number and have done for a long time now, We know each other very well, and it always makes for a fantastic challenge and a brilliant show for these fans.

Kincade pretends to be falling asleep

BD: Finally, Scorpion, The man who took the Hardcore championship out from under me and then lost it so easy. I still owe him, and this week, if I get the chance, I'll settle things up once and for all.

Dragon smiles at kincade...

BD: Logan, What is your honest opinion on Uryu?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Logan's face drops, well.......look I want to get this straight, I am grateful for all the help Uryu has given me over the last few weeks but he has some issues...... and he is letting them issues get in the way of what was a good tag team, Now you know me I am not exactly Mr understanding....

Blue pretends to be shocked

LK:....and when a guy starts crying in front of me because his friend has gone mental?....I can't handle that. And yeah I admit I would like to go it alone to prove I can play with the big boys I want a chance at the hardcore title hell maybe even the big one some day...

Blue is now pretending to fall asleep so Logan get to the point.

LK: Alright funny ar*e, I am fine with Uryu but he needs to come to terms with a few things, but I am afraid I can't help him.

LK: Ok so Blue Dragon realisticly, what is next for you? Do you feel you deserve a title shot soon?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Blue Dragon points towards the top on the ramp..

BD: There isn't one guy back there that deserves a one on one title shot more than me, I have earned oppertunites for the belts but every time someone else get thrown into the frey, I am the Greatest Single Warrior in 6CWF today, and I do deserve a one on one shot for the 6WF Title. I do not expect the management here to just hand me it, I have shown that I should be in the title running over the last few months and mark my words mate, I will prove that I belong on top of this Federation and to become the number one guy in the Whole of 6CWF.

Kincade just raises his eyebrows impressed at the confidence behind the statement and starts to nod in approval. Dragon takes a handful of nuts from the table and washes them down with a gulp of water before turning back to Logan...

BD: My question. What’s next for me, Blue Dragon and do YOU think I deserve a shot at the title?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

LK: Honestly Yes, a one on one fight with anyone, a FAIR fight, I doubt there is anyone who could compete with you for strength....well besides me.

Logan smirks at BD who raises his eyebrow with a wry smile on face

LK: Haha but seriously, having seen how this place works and the sheer amount of people who are so weak and cowardly that they have to resort to cheap shots and underhand tactics makes me more determined to win. So yeah you deserve a fair shot at the big one, will you get it? Knowing this place you will but you will have to go through a load of bull s**t to get there.
But hey! We have been in worse positions needing to win, we ARE warriors, that's why I act like I am over confident I'm not over confident, I know exactly how much punishment I can take and you know, I take some beating when the rage builds up in me. Ok I like this, so do you think I should get a shot at a title? What is next for me?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

Dragon takes a breath and finishes off his drink

BD: Honestly?

Kincade nods

BD: Well this week you go up against Dexter Morgan right? A guy who know what kind of man I am, A true warrior, not afraid to be human and entertain these people, but also not afraid to do what it takes to make sure the guy standing across the ring doesn’t get up under his own power at the end of the match.... well he's going to learn, your no different my friend.

Logan smiles as the crowd start chanting both there names 'Logan-Dragon, Logan-Dragon'

As for titles, well... there is one title I would never want to see you hold, that’s the big one, Because I'd hate to have to kick your bald ar*e and take it from you. I cant see you holding the tag titles in the near future, at least not with crying freeman. Sorry to go off on a tangent here... But your partner isn’t the only one to get burned when Chaos came about you know. I may have been the one who helped push Gregers over the edge, but at the time I was his Rival. Uryu was meant to be his friend, was meant to help him through the time and look what happened... My best friend went insane, no offence..

LK: None taken...

BD: Logan here went nuts and was running around looking and acting a pr*ck. I took the time to knock him back into gear before going back after the big one... Just think about it Uryu

Kincade coughs as if to say 'get on with it'

BD: What I do see in yourfuture tho mate, The Hardcore Division, the place I cut my teeth here in 6WF and somewhere that is only getting better as the years pass. I'd love to see you and I heading up this Company as Tag Champs one day too... you know the score, we deal with our own stuff first, but if we get the chance to work together then that’s a real challenge right.

The two go to hug and then notice the crowd looking on and quickly turn it into a hand shake and a fist bump.

BD: Ok One last question... What's you honest opinion on the state of the whole of 6CWF right now, from Alex Walker to Cassius Zhi?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

LK: Quality wise it seems fine, there are a few....characters.... which make the place fun I suppose, but at the top there is far too much bull....poop for my liking. Alex Walker is possibly the worst thing to happen to 6CWF, not only is he having his gang of goons in all of the championship matches but everyone else over at the B company who is seen as the “main eventers” seems to be against them

LK: As for 6WF it's not as if we don't have our own trouble, the crazies here are just as bad as Walker, the Church? Chaos? I don't care who he used to be right now.....he is just as bad as anyone else.

LK: But I don't mind you know, because as long as there ARE people willing to wrestle and fight their ar*es off day in and day out we will get our chances, we just have to make sure we take em!

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Blue Dragon smiles at Kincade, leans towards him and puts a hand on his shoulder...

BD: Your going to go far in this place Logan. I can see it now, Logan Kincade Vs Blue Dragon for the Unified 6CWF Championship...

Blue Dragon looks up as he speaks as if envisioning the fight in his head, Kincade follows his gaze and looks quizzically at the thin air BD's staring at. He looks back at Blue before Patting him hard on the shoulder and Dragon snaps out of it. Dragon stands with mic in hand.

BD: Well I think that went well right? The first Q&A back in a long time. I'd like to thank my guest this week, The Master of Puppets, Logan Kincade...

The Crowd pop and chant 'Logan, Logan, Logan'

Kincade stands up and absorbs the adulation from the fans before turning to leave the ring, Dragon puts his hand on his shoulder and roughly spins him round so that they are face to face, they both have a serious look in there eyes and the crowd go silent in anticipation of what may happen next, Blue Dragon cracks a smile followed by Kincade and the two men embrace like brothers. Blue Dragon punches Logan in the arm and whispers thanks to him before raising his arm in the air, the camera fades out as it zooms into the Q&A Sign....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

Mcmanus is shown in his locker room, on the tv is the Australia Tourism Tv advert.

TV- There is nothing like it, is it ?!!”.
“No…”
“There is nothing like the sunrise, the first wave of the day”
“The trip along the coastline”
“It’s right across the bay”
“There’s nothing like this ancient place”
“Sunset on a camel”
“This organism”
“This billabong”
“Or this duck-billed mammal”
“Ta ra ra ra”
“Ta ra ra ra”
“Ta ra ra ra ra ra ra ra”
“There is nothing like the people here”
“or here”
“or here”
“or there”
“My mates up here”
“My friends down there”
“There is nothing like this bear” - “That’s not a bear”
“There is nothing like this giant shrubs”
“This rock”
(muffled) “This Fish”
“These birds”
“There is nothing like this furry thing that bounce around in herds”
“There is Nothing Like, Australia”
“There is Nothing Like, Australia”
“There is Nothing Like This wondrous land”
“From Darwin to Bass Strait”
“There is nothing like the people here”
“Where everyone is mate”
“There is Nothing Like Australia”
“There is Nothing Like Australiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Mcmanus Turns off the TV. and chuckles to himself

JM- How fun
Australia, the place that is filled with more rubbish than any country in the world.
Australia, the dullest most boring place ever
Fun and rubbish like a person I know, Mr Max Adamson, the former Australian Champion, A has been
The man who will lose this week and will whinge and whine about it for weeks to come.
The man who is a joke and nothing more
The man who will never get near the title picture ever again.

Crowd boo

JM-Adamson Sucks and so does Australia

The advert begins to play again, Mcmanus pushes the TV off of the shelf and it smashes on the floor

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 19 Jan 2012, 12:30 am

*The crowd pop as the action goes backstage with Clarissa.She smiles at the camera and fixes her hair before speaking.

Clarissa:Ladies and gentlemen,my guest at this time...the one,the only,Mr 6WF....JJ JOHNSON!

*Crowd pop as JJ walks into shot.He is dressed in an open white hoody with black jogging pants and he smiles at the cameras as he removes his trademark sunglasses.

JJ:What's happening baby?

Clarissa:Hey JJ...so this week on Lockdown you team with Longinus and Blue Dragon to take on the team of Marshall Murdoch,Crime Lord and The Scorpion.A lot of people are saying that the six of you are on the cusp of world title contention,so how important is to you to make sure you get a good result?

JJ:Just as important as any other match baby girl.Whether yo a55 is way down the bottom or right up at the top,it is always necessary to get yoself out there in that ring and give 100& each and every night.

Because how else are yo suppose to get people to sit up and take notice of you?.From day one when you enter 6WF you need to be prepared to shed blood,sweat and tears to get exactly what you want,you either go hard or you go home,JJ Johnson cannot make it any mo' simple than that.

So this thursday night I think you would be right to think that the six of us involved are on the cusp of greatness.Maybe jus' one win away from receiving a championship match.When you find yoself in a situation like that then it is ultra important to make sure everyone knows exactly what y'all about.

So y'all know I gotta be teaming with Longinus and Papa Smurf....and i'm cool with that,happy to team with anyone aslong as they are on common ground and Triple J knows they got my back like I got theirs.But whilst I gotta team up and work like a paratrooper,it's also vital for JJ Johnson to show that he can go it alone.That JJ Johnson is still the best o' the best,the icon,the main event playa,the reflection of perfection...

The next 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:Listen to them people Clarissa,listen to that ovation chica...you feel that,you feel that electricity?.You feel that little bit o' moisture running down the inside o' yo thigh?...I know you do baby...

*Clarissa blushes

JJ:And it's ok....because each and every night when JJ Johnson goes out to that ring....maxing and relaxing like only I can.....20,000 strong on they feet chanting my name...goosebumps on they arms....and each and everyone of them experiencing exactly what you experiencing right now boo....that's how JJ Johnson rolls...that's what this homie right now does...I create HISTORY!

Crowd:There's only one JJ Johnson x10

JJ:You go out there and you speak to the millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes all around the world....you Twitter it....you facebook it...you Myspace my face with what's his face at hashtag #Threetime6WFChampion and you can bet yo a55 that this whole stratosphere is talking about JJ Johnson...

That's the difference...because these six men on thursday night are on the cusp of world title contention...but there is only one....only ever been one...that these people wanna see with the championship gold around his waist....take a moment to listen to these people Clarissa...

*JJ and Clarissa stand still for a moment as there is a deafening chorus of chants for JJ Johnson

JJ:You get that baby...I know you do...you can feel it in the air....and I feel it everytime I enter that arena.Because there is a hunger within me that these fans feed...they drive me to inhumane actions...they push me beyond the barriers and still I want mo'...

I could wrestle fo' 365 days a year,all seven continents,all 196 countries and still that wouldn't be enough fo' me....because professional wrestling flows through my bloodlines,I have never been happier in my life than when I am out there in that ring....bustin' my a55 for the respect of the 6WF universe...

And that's why I know i've got the upper hand...why I know that each and every superstar on this roster can walk out here and they can flap they gums,run they mouths,talk they trash and yet still they ain't never gonna be able to go out there and put on a show like JJ Johnson...ain't that right B-Man?

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:The queue starts with me and it ends with me....Mr 6WF....The Franchise Initiative....you either respect that or you get to steppin' cos that fact ain't never gonna change.....

Clarissa: And what about the alleged tension between you and Blue Dragon,will that interfere with your ability to team together on Lockdown?

JJ:Hell no...as far as I am concerned,any issues I may or may not have with Blue Dragon can get sorted when he locates a big blue ball sack and fills them with anything that might remotely resemble testies.Until that happens we go about our day to day activities and we take care o' business...

Aslong as Smurfling knows that and he knows that the best thing fo' him to do is stay on my good side,then I see no problems arising.But if I see his jaw slacking,getting ready to let that lizard tongue run his trash all over Birmingham then maybe JJ Johnson is gonna have to take some alternative action....and wire that mouth shut,fo' good!

Clarissa:Well good luck fo' thursday JJ...

JJ:Thanks sweet cheeks....I think it's time that Slim Shady LP got muted....Scorpy gets castrated....and Crime Lord....well I can't really think of anything witty right now so lets's just say...size fifteen boot...KY Jelly....and one stretched out a55crack...you get my drift...

*Clarissa smiles and JJ looks at his watch

JJ:Tick....tock!

*The crowd cheer as JJ grins at Clarissa and then moonwalks out of the picture.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down