The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 28/7

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 28/7 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 28/7

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out around the Birmingham Bowl as Lockdown goes live to air.The camera pans around the arena to show the crowd cheering and shouting for their favourites. We then head to the announce table where RJ and Michael Wire are shown.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman,welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl.I'm RJ and the voice you will hear next is my broadcast colleague,Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ, and what a tremendous show we've got lined up for those crammed into the arena tonight and the millions more watching at home.With Against The Wall just over two weeks away, things are certainly heating up.

RJ:And tonight will be no different. We have a N01 contenders match, A grudge match that is around 6 months in the waiting and in the Main Event, Hero will team with Rapture to face off against his N01 contender Perfect Jack and Rapture's rival, Longinus.

*The camera then shows various signs in the arena:

"PM for Scorpion"
"Bring back Cassius"
"Uryu is going to cause CHAOS tonight"
"Who doesn't love Big Al?"

Last edited by Mat on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 28/7 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 28/7

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 1:45 pm

"Freak on a leash" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon walks out onto the stage.

MW:What the hell is this idiot doing out here? He doesn't have a match tonight, he shouldn't even be in the arena.

The crowd chant Blue Dragon's name as he storms down the ramp, tagging the hands of fans before sliding into the ring.He is handed a microphone...

Blue Dragon:Decision time has arrived for me.Last week, Danny McGraw told me that I could not get myself a world title match even though I led 6WF into battle,into the unknown and emerged victorious.

Thanks for the appreciation McGraw, if you'd have told me that I wouldn't be able to get what I want then I wouldn't have put my body on the line.For as much as I respect this company and especially the fans, that time could have been put to use getting me what I deserve, a world title match.

This is just another waiting game for me, another month where my talent goes under the radar and under recognised. RJ sticks up for me, but it seems most of those in the back seem to listen to Wire more. Well that's going to change after Against The Wall. McGraw come out onto this ramp so I can tell you what I want.

"Run this town" blares out and Danny McGraw strides out with a mic in hand, he lifts it to his mouth.

Blue Dragon:You most definitely won't be needing that McGraw.I don't want to hear a word from you, other than yes. Because I'm fed up of listening to you, and I know a lot of others are feud up of listening to these lies you tell us, these promises you make that never quite come to fruition.So listen closely...

After much thought and consideration after last week, and various other things including a chance meeting with the person I'd like to face last week, my match at Against The Wall will be a singles match...Against The Saint...For the European Title! Now have we got a deal McGraw?

*McGraw nods his head and the crowd pop loudly, Blue Dragon stares up the ramp at McGraw who quickly leaves the arena.

RJ:What a tremendous match that one will be, and what a way to start the show!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

*The camera's go into the backstage area for the first time in the evening, where Clarissas is stood waiting.

Clarissa:Please welcome my guests at this time...The current 6WF Tag Team Champions Angelo Anneire and Castiguer.

*The Soldiers of Fortune are shown and loud cheers are heard, they smile and clap the fans.

Clarissa:A night off for you two tonight, but your N01 contenders are in action, is this an advantage to you?

Castiguer:In some ways it is an advantage, it is always good to have a rest just to re-charge your batteries with everything else we do outside of the ring, such as promotional work and wrestling schools. And of course it gives us a great opportunity to get the low-down on our opponents once again.

Anneire:The Church may never have shown us the respect we deserved, but we always respected them as competitors and tonight will be a tough test for Ekram and Dubois.This will show everyone what they are really like as a tag team, do they have that nigh-on telepathic understanding that myself and Castiguer have or are they just teaming together out of neccessity?

Castiguer:But like I said, there are drawbacks to this. Even though a rest is nice, we are a team who like to continually hone our skills and improve ourselves in the ring, develop new ways of beating people and to impress the fans and we can't really do that without challenging opponents.And as Angelo said, this will be a test for Ekram and Dubois. But if they pass it, then they will be more confident and maybe their understanding will be near the level that ours is at.

Clarissa:And what are you hoping to achieve in the future? Is a possible unification match on your mind?

Anneire:We take things one match at a time Clarissa, but should we be good enough to get past Ekram and Jerome Dubois, then of course a unification match would be of interest to us. Frosted Dice are outstanding team, not too dis-similar to ourselves I would say, and I think a match between the four of us would lead to some great tag team wrestling.

Castiguer:However at the moment, it seems like they've got their sights focused on elsewhere and so have we, that is Against The Wall when we will beat Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois to retain these titles.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

RJ: Singles action up first here on Lockdown for you, as Logan Kincade looks for his first 6WF victory following his loss against James Eagle last week, in his debut match.

MW: But tonight, Kincade is now the man with the experience as he faces another new face to 6WF, Jason Young.

RJ: It’s great to see so many new faces joining 6WF, one of these men could be the next Hero, JJ Johnson or TGA!

MW: Or they could be the next Kayden Daniels or Rasta!

RJ: Supportive as ever Michael.

“Master of puppets” blares out through the speakers, and as the music fully kicks in Logan Kincade walks out, he strikes a super-hero pose before walking down to the ring slowly, sliding in.

RJ: We saw last week that Kincade is one hell of an athlete for such a big man, Young faces a big challenge tonight!

“Inside the fire” hits and slowly, Jason Young walks out onto the ramp. He is holding his head, shaking it side to side. Some fans extent their hands but he ignores them, the crowd boo him loudly as he steps into the ring.

MW: My god he’s bigger than Kincade! He doesn’t look so confident now!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match, the two giant figures move towards the centre of the ring and lock-up firmly. Kincade is driven back by Young, who then shoves Logan Kincade into the ropes before firing in a rasping European Uppercut which knocks Kincade off his feet. He rises up and Young goes for a DDT which connects. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Kincade drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Young quickly places him into an armbar and drags him up only to send him back down to the canvas with a Northern Lights Suplex. Kincade rises and Young whips him to the corner and then follows up going for a big boot but Kincade side-steps just in time. Jason Young turns around and is flattened in the corner with a big clothesline from Kincade.

Young slumps down in the corner and Kincade punches down on his head repeatedly until the referee drags him away from the corner. Young rises to his feet and stumbles to the centre of the ring and Kincade bounces off the ropes flying through the air hitting a flying forearm smash. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Kincade has Young into a side headlock, Jason Young drives up to a vertical base and whips Logan Kincade across the ring towards the corner where he uses the ropes to counter with a crossbody block! The crowd cheer as Kincade kips up onto his feet and stands in the corner, waiting for Young to rise before firing in a vicious superkick and Young’s neck snaps back.

RJ: What a kick from Kincade!

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Young gets the shoulder up, Kincade rises to his feet with a smile on his face and poses like a super-hero to loud cheers from the crowd. He allows Young up to his feet before knocking him down with a spinning clothesline! Kincade then goes up to the top rope, Young rises to his feet and falls towards the corner where Kincade grabs him around the head and flies off the top rope, nailing a tornado DDT!

MW: He is a tremendous athlete for someone of his size, there is no questioning that!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Young just about kicked out there, being dominated since a bright start.

Kincade bounces off the ropes as Young rises and goes for another crossbody block but Young catches him across his chest, he hits him with a backbreaker then holds him in the position, before hitting a big fallaway slam.

MW: And there’s the power of Young!

Kincade stumbles up straight into a vicious big boot from Young, Kincade falls slowly into the canvas.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Kincade powers out, Young waits for him to rise before casually throwing him down with a suplex. Young keeps the hold locked in, he drags up Kincade and this time hits him with a face-first suplex, the crowd boo Young loudly as he runs off the ropes hitting a vicious boot into the gut! He drags Kincade away from the ropes before covering...

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Young rises to his feet and drags Kincade with him where he immediately sets up for his finishing move, No Survivors.

MW: I’m told this is a front-flip powerbomb...Bridging back body drop from Kincade.

Ref: 1.................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kincade wins, he countered just in time!

*Kincade celebrates in the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the evening up next here on Lockdown...

MW: The N01 contenders to the tag team titles, Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois, face off against the former tag team champions, the Church of Hero-Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord.

RJ: This will be a stern test of credentials for Ekram and Dubois, as they prepare themselves for their match-up with The Soldiers of Fortune at Against The Wall.

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois. He swaggers onto the stage, sporting a “Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?” T-shirt. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp, making the fans get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of some fans en route before sliding into the ring.

“Elements of life” blares out and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leapfrogging over the ropes to land in the ring.

RJ: These two have only had a short stint as a tag team, although Jerome Dubois did mentor Edan Ekram throughout the first series of Next Gen, which is how this opportunity arose.

“Rain Wizard” hits the speakers and Crime Lord walks out on to the ramp. The fans begin to boo furiously at the Church of Hero member as he kisses his ‘H’ pendant and struts down the ramp. He trash talks a few fans along the way before climbing into the ring and doing his final preparations.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck before walking down to the ring.He stares down his opponents before sliding into the ring.

MW: Here’s a proper tag team RJ, two men who know each other’s game inside out.

RJ: But they’re not really a proper team, it was always Murdoch and Clarke James, Crime Lord has just replaced James after he was kicked out of the Church.

MW: And quite rightly so, he just was not good enough to be a disciple.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord stats off in the ring with Edan Ekram, the two men lock up and Crime Lord’s size advantage allows him to push Ekram backwards, however Ekram then catches Crime Lord off guard by dragging him in to a front facelock and crashing some knees into the face. Crime Lord fights his way out and then lifting some elbows into the stomach, he bounces off the ropes going for the Mafia Mow Down already but Ekram side-steps.

Crime Lord turns around and Ekram leaps up attempting the burn out but he is shoved away by Crime Lord into the ropes. Ekram bounces off the ropes and Crime Lord attempts an STO takedown which is blocked, Ekram then countering with a reverse STO driving Crime Lord face-first into the canvas.

Crime Lord stumbles up to his feet and swings wildly at Ekram who easily ducks, he then swipes the legs of Crime Lord who falls to the canvas. Ekram places him in a sleeper hold with scissors applied, Crime Lord fights to his feet with Ekram in an almost piggy-back like position and Crime Lord finally reverses by throwing Ekram down with a stiff arm drag. Ekram rises and Crime Lord hits him with a boot to the stomach followed up with a powerbomb! We have the first pinfall of the match.

RJ: Great back and forth action early on.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Ekram forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Crime Lord quickly drags him back towards the corner where he then hits a spinebuster into the turnbuckle. He makes the tag to Marshall Murdoch, and the two hit a double vertical suplex and then Crime Lord runs the ropes hitting a big splash whilst Murdoch hits a knee drop into the face. Crime Lord leaves the ring, and Murdoch lifts up Ekram and hits a roundhouse kick to the side followed by a bulldog! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

The shoulder comes up off the canvas once more, Murdoch immediately grabs Ekram by the gut and lifts him up to his feet where he hits a combination of roundhouse and spin kicks into the abdomen backing Ekram against the ropes. Murdoch then whips him out across the ring where he meets him with a sidewalk slam on the rebound.

Murdoch doesn’t cover, he instead makes the tag to Crime Lord. Crime Lord steps into the ring menacingly and Ekram stumbles to his feet where Crime Lord hits him with a big boot, Ekram falling down to the canvas. Crime Lord lets Ekram up to a vertical base before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a vicious spear!

MW: The Church of Hero dominating proceedings at the moment, keeping Ekram isolated.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

The crowd are deathly quiet as the domination of Ekram continues with Crime Lord placing him into an armbar, hauling him to his feet only to then knock him down with a clothesline, Crime Lord repeating this process three more times before tagging in Marshall Murdoch.

Murdoch steps into the ring where he starts to stomp away on the back of Ekram, he then places him into a seated abdominal stretch. When Ekram finally gets to his feet, Murdoch hits him with a pumphandle slam into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Ekram powers out once more, Murdoch waits for him to rise before setting up for an Alabama slam, only for Ekram to reverse with a sunset flip!

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Murdoch kicks out, he rises to his feet and throws a punch at Ekram who blocks and then fires in with a series of punches of his own! He has Murdoch in the corner and makes the tag to Dubois, who immediately fires away with a series of knife-edge chops until the referee drags him back and warns him. Murdoch stumbles forward and Dubois hits a powerslam!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Dubois rises to his feet, he drags up Marshall Murdoch and whips him into the ropes and then nails a scoop slam on the rebound. Murdoch rises and Dubois knocks him down with a clothesline, he quickly goes to the top rope where he nails a 360 leg drop!

RJ: Amazing move!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Dubois is quickly back to his feet, and attempts to place Murdoch into a single leg boston crab but he is booted away towards the corner by Murdoch who tags in Crime Lord, just as Dubois tags in Ekram. Crimey sprints at Ekram who springboards over him using the ropes, Crime Lord spins around nad Ekram leaps up hitting a hurracanrana sending Crime Lord sprawling! He stumbles to his feet walking straight into a jumping DDT!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Ekram slowly gets to his feet and the crowd cheer. He waits for Crime Lord to rise before drilling him to the mat with a snap suplex. He rises and Ekram hits a neckbreaker before going to the corner...

MW: Senton bomb!

Ref: 1...................2................Marshall Murdoch breaks the pin!

Dubois sprints into the ring, he hauls up Marshall and throws him out of the ring. Marshall rises and Dubois launches himself over the top rope onto Murdoch with a suicide dive! Ekram lifts up Crime Lord and goes for the burn out, again Crime Lord counters this time with an atomic drop, quickly followed with a German suplex!

Ref: 1.............2...............Kick out!

Ekram manages to get the shoulder up, Crime Lord gets to his feet and drags up Edan Ekram and boots him in the gut...

RJ: Setting up for the lock n load...

*On the titantron, an image is shown of a dice. A hand picks up the dice and rolls it across the table.

???: Oh that isn’t good...

*The camera pans up and the crowd immediately boo at the sight of the 6CW Tag Team Champions, Frosted Dice.

MW: What the hell?

Jack Frost: We just rolled the dice...

Jonny Dice: And your luck is out!

Jack Frost: Oh and watch your back Crime Lord...

*The titantron goes back to normal, Crime Lord turns around straight into the burn out!

RJ: 3rd time lucky!

Ref: 1.................2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Edan Ekram wins this match for his team!

MW: That was ridiculous, who do those two guys think they are?

RJ: Well it seems like a challenge has been laid down!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

*Chaos is shown in his locker-room, he is tying the laces on his boots as the door jars open and James McManus walks in.

James McManus:Good luck out there tonight boss...

Chaos:Luck? You think I'll need luck to beat this idiot James, you are much mistaken.Hopefully you will learn a thing or two from me, can't have Uryu keep embarassing you can we?

James McManus:What are you talking about? I beat him last week didn't I!

Chaos:Yes but you didn't beat him properly did you?

James McManus:Sorry you've lost me there.

Chaos:It's all very well beating Uryu, but to get rid of him you need to be cold, calculating and vicious. Uryu is a gluten for punishment, just when you think you've beat him he gets up and comes back for more and begrudgingly I respect his resilience, although I prefer to call it stupidity.I got rid of Uryu by setting him on fire McManus, you need to dish out severe punishment, to do unthinkable things to stop him.And you might get the chance tonight, if you watch the match carefully enough.

James McManus:Thanks for the advice. Would you like me to come out there with you? Just in case he somehow flukes a win.

Chaos:Oh that won't be needed.

*Chaos grins as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown as Chaos faces off against Uryu...

MW: This past Monday on Escalation we saw Uryu get taken out in the crowd by James McManus, and I have to say that it was brilliant!

RJ: It was disgusting Michael, he had no business being there.

MW: Neither did Uryu RJ, he is a 6WF Wrestler. What is he doing, angling himself for a move to the other side? Is he scared or something?

“Those who fight further” follows and Uryu strides out onto the ramp. He smiles to the crowd before sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring, he leaps onto his feet and climbs the turnbuckle saluting the fans.

MW: Uryu can’t even beat McManus, what chance does he have against Chaos?

RJ: He’s a fighter, he doesn’t give in, Uryu is an outstanding competitor who will give his all tonight against Chaos, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he did beat him...

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos and Uryu immediately lock-up, Chaos lifts a hard knee up into the gut before whipping Uryu out across the ring, he sets up for a spinebuster but Uryu counters with a Lou Thesz Press and immediately pummels away at the head of Chaos with a series of stiff fists until the referee intervenes, dragging Uryu away from the former European Champion.

Ury waits for Chaos to rise before going for a boot, Chaos smirks as he grabs the boot only for Uryu to counter with an enzaguri kick! The crowd cheer and Uryu runs to the corner where Chaos stumbled to and hits a monkey flip, he then sprints across the ring to the opposite corner, using the ropes to springboard backwards and then change shape in mid-air to land a leg drop!

RJ: What a move!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Chaos forces the shoulder up, Uryu rises to his feet where he hauls Chaos to a vertical base and then Irish Whips him to the corner. Uryu runs in towards Chaos who lifts a boot up into the skull of Uryu, who topples backwards, Chaos springs up onto the top rope and flies off, hitting Uryu with a missile dropkick, Uryu collapsing to the canvas where Chaos makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Chaos is up to his feet quickly, he starts to stomp away on the head of Uryu who shuffles back into the corner. Chaos immediately boots away at Uryu, the crowd boo him loudly as he fires in a series of boots before finally retreating. Uryu pulls himself up in the corner and stumbles forward, Chaos drills him to the mat with a spinebuster!

He doesn’t cover, instead letting Uryu get to his feet and aiming a clothesline at him, Uryu ducks and hits Chaos with a jawbreaker. Chaos falls back against the ropes and Uryu runs towards him only for Chaos to counter with a back body drop. Uryu lands on the apron unbeknownst to Chaos, who turns and taunts the crowd. Uryu springboards off the ropes...

RJ: Pele kick from Chaos!

MW: That was unbelievable, he was facing the wrong way yet his instincts told him Uryu was behind him! What a counter!

This time Chaos does make the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Chaos is up immediately and runs the ropes going for a lionsault but Uryu manages to lift his knees up into the stomach! The crowd cheer as Chaos rolls away in agony towards the corner, Uryu slowly gets to his feet and holds up his right arm and the crowd cheer!

Uryu hits a series of big elbow smashes to Chaos in the corner followed by a shining wizard. Chaos doesn’t fall forward so Uryu hits a running stunner for good measure! He covers.

MW: Uryu’s got himself back into this match now, fair play to him but I’m sure it is just a momentary blip in concentration!

Uryu is up to his feet, he stands against the ropes waiting for Chaos to stumble to his feet before running at him and nailing a running rotation DDT to loud cheers from the crowd! Uryu makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Uryu is up to his feet and as soon as Chaos shows signs of getting to at least one knee, Uryu hits a dropkick to the side of the head. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Lining up the split second...Damn it McManus!

MW: Brilliant!

James McManus comes running out to ringside and starts taunting Uryu from the outside...

RJ: He can’t do anything otherwise he’ll be disqualified and Chaos will lose the match, which I’m sure he won’t like.

McManus continues to trash talk Uryu, whilst Chaos starts to stir...

RJ: SPLIT SECOND ONTO MCMANUS!

MW: Might just have lost himself the match though.

The crowd cheer Uryu, who is down on the outside and the ref starts a count...

Ref: 1............2............3............4...........5...........6........7.....8........9...Chaos goes to the outside.

RJ: What’s he doing? He had this won!

Chaos picks up Uryu and throws him into the ring, then stomps down a couple of times before going up to the top rope...

MW: I love it! Even more punishment!

RJ: CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1................2...............3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Chaos gets to his feet in celebration and the crowd boo him loudly, McManus stirs to his feet and claps Chaos from the outside.Chaos leaves the ring and motions McManus to take-over.

RJ:What the hell is he doing?

McManus drags Uryu to the corner where he stomps a mudhole into him, then he chokes Uryu out with his boot until there is no sign of fight.

RJ:This is disgusting, get security out here damn it!

From the outside, Chaos throws McManus his signature singapore cane. McManus lifts up Uryu before cracking the cane over the skull of Uryu who falls to the floor. McManus smashes the cane across Uryu's back until the cane splits.

McManus then goes to the outside, he brings a chair and lies it on the canvas. He then lifts up Uryu and puts him on his shoulders...

RJ:Tombstone Piledriver onto the chair!

McManus rises to his feet, snarling. He then leaves up the ramp to loud boos as EMT's run past to attend to Uryu.McManus and Chaos laugh.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

*Chris Patricks is shown in the backstage area warming up, when Chaos walks towards him, grinning maniacally. Chaos stops as Patricks stares at him...

Chaos:Is there a problem Chris?

Patricks:No, not at all. Just a question actually, do you think what you just did out there proves anything? Do you think what you did makes people scared of you?

Chaos:No I don't Chris, I don't think it makes people scared of me, because they already are. That was just a re-enforcing of my power, of what I can do in the ring, of the control I hold over James McManus and The Fanatic.

Patricks:What can you do in the ring though Chaos? Because to me it seems that you need McManus and Fanatic more than they need you, you need them to help you win these matches and when they don't, well you just have to look at last week don't you.I had you beat didn't I, only for Jack to steal the win.

Chaos:You still crying about that Chris? You are so full of excuses, that's all you do.Has it occurred to you that Jack didn't steal the win, you just weren't focused enough, that you are destined to never quite be good enough. Where as I, I am already good enough, I am the man destined to takeover from Hero as the true prophet in 6CWF!

Patricks:Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.You see as much as I hate Hero, I do have a smidge of respect for that man and what he has achieved in this company. But you have done nothing Chaos, and you don't deserve that world title. I've been through some serious C*** in my life, and I've fought through it to get here, and if you think I'm going to stop after one less, you've got another thing coming.You can't get rid of me that easily.

*La Pulga Loco walks onto screen, accompanied by Danny McGraw.

Patricks:Oh that's good of you Danny, taking your little lapdog for a walk.

La Pulga:You think you're funny don't you Patricks? Always trying to make a joke of things, well let me tell you that the only jokes I see are you and this freak with the make-up on. Neither of you deserved to win last week, nor did Jack, that was my moment, I deserved that shot at a world title.

Chaos:Why do you deserve it over the true prophet? I don't need someone pushing me along to the top, I got where I am through sheer hard work...

Patricks:And a lot of help from your own Lapdogs!

*The three men stare each other, down and a brawl seems inevitable until McGraw steps in.

McGraw:God damn it shut the hell up! I have had enough of listening to you all whinge and moan, and say you deserved the world title shot.If you did deserve it, then you would have won.

But I'm a fair man, and most of all I'm a wrestling man.You all put on great displays in last week's main event, so although you don't get the world title shot this month, I'm willing to give you all another opportunity to fight for the right to be called the N01 Contender.At Against The Wall it will be La Pulga Loco vs Chaos vs Chris Patricks for the N01 contendership to the undisputed title!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:39 pm

*The camera's continue in the backstage area, and Clarissa is shown alongside The Saint who has the European Title rested over his shoulder.The crowd cheer...

Clarissa:Saint, tonight you found out your opponent for Against The Wall...Blue Dragon!

Saint:I've been expecting this all week Clarissa, ever since that little confrontation we had last week. At first I thought that would have shown him that there was no point choosing to face me, because he knows that I would beat him. But it seems that he has taken one too many chair shots to recognise his faults.

Blue Dragon is nothing more than a glorified stuntman.He thinks that I should respect him for what he has done in the past,the fact he put his body on the line in those hardcore matches.Well I don't respect him for that,I think he is an idiot for doing that.

I learnt along time ago that putting yourselves in these situations aren't worth it.When I arrived here, it's the sort of things I'd do, to prove just how monsterous I could be.But I learnt something the day I faced Nemesis,the day he put me through the cell.Being "hardcore" doesn't prove anything Blue Dragon.

Every single guy back here puts their bodies on the line each week, it doesn't matter whether it's a hardcore match or not. But when you willingly get involved in a hardcore match of any kind, well that's plain stupidity.It's un-neccessary,it doesn't proven anything.It doesn't make you a bigger or better man than me and I will show that Against The Wall when I keep this title belt over my shoulder.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:39 pm

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stares down at Perfect Patricks from the ramp and makes his way to the corner.

‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd go crazy. The revs of an engine can be heard, and from behind the curtain, Chris Patricks comes out driving a trike bike. He drives really fast down the ramp and circles around the ring before dismounting his trike bike. He jumps up to the apron and then uses the ropes to flip over. Chris climbs up to the top rope, he raises his arms in the air and the crowd are going crazy for him. Chris rips off his T-shirt which says ‘The Enigma’ on, and throws it into the crowd to a big woot and wolf-whistle from the ladies in the crowd. Chris flips off of the top rope and lands on his feet before looking around at LPL.

MW: A big entrance for Patricks who must be hurting after last weeks result.

Ding, ding, ding.

LPL and Patricks start off, Patricks uses his height advantage straight away and grabs LPL in a headlock, he wrenches the neck of LPL and drops him to the mat. LPL tries to elbow his way out but Patricks keeps him grounded. The ref comes in and breaks the hold and both men get to their feet. Patricks goes for the lock up again but LPL kicks the side of the 6WF champ before hitting a series of knifedge chops that send Patricks back into the ropes. LPL rakes the eye and jumps off the second rope and lands a double axe handle to the back of Patricks, rocking the Champ. LPL takes Patricks to his knees with a chop to the back of his knee and unloads a series of blows to the back of the head. LPL bounces straight off the ropes and hits a Shining Wizard on Patricks and follows up with a standing moonsault, he goes for the cover…

1…
2…!

MW: Shoulder up but an impressive start for La Pulga Loco.

Patricks gets the shoulder up and LPL. He begins stomping the arm of Patricks before pulling the Texan up and hitting a standing dropkick, he goes straight for the cover..

2..!

Patricks kicks out and the big Texan is yanked up by LPL who spins round and tags LPL, LPL spins round before hitting an inverted atomic drop, LPL is up top and leaps on to Patricks and launches Patricks across the ring with a perfect Hurricanrana, he goes straight for the cover…

1…
2….!

RJ: Patricks showing the heart o here but LPL is working well to keep the big man grounded.
Patricks kicks out and sits up as LPL boots him in the back, he again pulls Patricks up into a double under hook lock and pushes him into the corner. He hits a few stiff backhand slaps before he stomps Patricks repeatedly in the gut as the champ slumps down, LPL flips up the ropes and drives a mules kick right into the chest of the Texan.

RJ: Look at them, mocking the champ and abusing the crowd. Disgraceful, get on with the match!

LPL gets up and laughs in the face of Patricks and the crowd boo as LPL gestures to the crowd and LPL poses in the ring,

MW: Patricks beginning to stir here…

LPL shouts abuse at a fan and gesturing towards him, Patricks is pulling himself up by the ropes as the Ref tries to move LPL back towards the corner..

RJ: Patricks is up!!!!

MW: CLOTHESLINE!

RJ: He near on took his heads off!

The crowd burst into cheers as Particks explodes out of the corner and nearly decapitates LPL with a thunderous clothesline. LPL gets to his feet as Patricks begins unloading rights and lefts on LPL, he hits a hip toss and turns to land another, LPL tries to get a cheap shot on Patricks who cuts him off and they unload on each other, Patricks gets the upper hand and whips LPL off the ropes, he ducks down and LPL leaps over him, bouncing off the ropes the other side he runs straight into a standing dropkick by Patricks who goes for the cover…

1…!

LPL kicks straight out and both men get to their feet. Patricks boots the gut of LPL and hits a vicious snap suplex before getting up and landing consecutive elbow drops, he goes for the cover…

1…
2…!

LPL again kicks out and Patricks sets him up for the leg scissors!

RJ: It’s locked int.

Patricks locks in the figure four but LPL refuses to tap….

RJ: SMALL PACKAGE!

1…
2…!

LPL rolls through and gets a small package on Patricks who kicks out, he gets up and he storms at LPL and hits a big lariat, followed by a second, he drags LPL up and hits a big samoan drop and lands 3 elbows to LPL on the floor. He picks LPL up and puts him in a headlock, LPL tries to wriggle free and Patricks loosens the grip and pushes LPL into the ropes and catches him on the way back for a big powerslam, Patricks hooks the leg…

1…
2…!

LPL shoulders up and Patricks gets to his feet, he stalks LPL as he gets to his feet…

RJ: Superkick!

MW: Connects!

Patricks connects with a stiff boot to the chin as the crowd roar with approval and he motions to the top rope and leaps up the ropes…

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

1…..
2…..
3…..!

Ding, ding, ding.

The ref signals for the bell and Patricks gets to his feet as the ref raises his arm, he looks down at LPL and grins…

MW: What a huge win for Patricks after last weeks disappointment!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:48 pm

*The action returns backstage once more, it goes to the medics room where Uryu is lay down, his head and right shoulder bandaged up.The door slams open and in walks McManus, Uryu sits up...

Doctor:Lie down Uryu damn it, you're going to do yourself even more injury than you already have.And what are you doing in here, get out!

*McManus smirks and shoves the doctor away...

McManus:How you feeling Uryu? Got a bit of a headache?

Uryu:Not enough of one to stop getting off here and exacting some revenge.

McManus:Now,now you heard what the good doctor said Uryu, you'll do yourself even more injury.What's the prognosis looking like, time to quit again Uryu?

Uryu:Whilst you're still here, I will never quit. And the doctor has said that I will be out until the Pay Per View.

McManus:Oh well, I'll just have to wait until you're better before I finally get rid of you and this time, I won't be as forgiving.

Uryu:You've crossed a line you didn't want to cross McManus, you've now really P****d me off! And you will have to face the consequences of your actions at Against The Wall, and I have a proposal for you McManus that will hopefully end this, and get rid of you.

McManus:Oh I can't wait to hear this then...

Uryu:At Against The Wall, me vs you...

McManus:Well obviously you idiot...

Uryu:In a STREET FIGHT match.This will finally prove who is tougher, who is braver, who is better.

McManus:I accept the challenge Uryu, that is if you're ready in time!Get well soon...

*McManus smirks to himself before leaving the room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area where Rapture and Hero are stood alongside Clarissa...

Clarissa:My final guests this evening are one half of the Main Event, Freeweight Champion Rapture and the Undisputed Champion Hero!

*The crowd boo loudly...

Clarissa:Tonight you two face off against your respective N01 contenders, Longinus and Perfect Jack.Any final words...

*Clarissa points the microphone towards Rapture...

Rapture:My god shall answer first, and if I have anything to add then I will await his orders and blessing before doing so.

*Rapture passes the mic to Hero.

Hero:Thank you my loyal disciple.
And now to Perfect Jack.
The most delusional man in 6WF
Someone who proclaims himself to be perfect.

It is clear to all that only one man in this company is perfect
and that is me.
I am a god,a leader of men.
A man who has eclipsed Perfection.

Jack refers to his glorious past,let's revisit mine shall we?
8 time World Champion
2 time Undisputed Champion
First and only Grand Slam Champion
All his achievements are eclipsed by this list.

Jack will have to bring his A-Game every match to stand a chance
He will have to be faultless
He will have to be perfect to even stand a chance of beating me
And even if he is
It is unlikely that he will beat me
Because I am the alpha male
who has already eclipsed your perfection!

*Hero passes the mic onto Rapture...

Rapture:Listen to that Longinus,that is what you have missed out on.You heard what Hero has had to achieve,you could have learnt from him, you could have been a great.But you were a turncoat, you refused to listen to a great man like Hero.

And I swapped paths.At first I followed your path, but I saw what Hero did for Marshall,for Clarke,for Crime Lord.He gave them a new lease of life, new opportunities, he taught them things. And I wanted that, I want to be the best.

But I suppose you jumped before you were pushed.Because the Church requires one thing,loyalty!You don't have this, you say your girlfriend is the most precious thing in the world to you yet you haven't come and rescued her? You are gutless Longinus, and that is why you would never have made it in the Church!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

RJ: Up next we have more singles action, and it is a N01 contenders match for the 6WF Hardcore Title!

MW: James Eagle will face off Big Al Lustley for the right to face Scorpion at Against The Wall, and I am delighted to announce we will be joined on commentary by Scorpion tonight.

RJ: Both of these men have had very good runs this past month, Eagle’s new approach although alienating these fans has really seen an improvement in form whilst Lustley’s...erm unique style has proven to be effective.

The glass shatter of Scorpion’s music is heard and then “I won’t do what you tell me” kicks in, the crowd as Scorpion steps out onto the ramp in a suit, the hardcore title over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp slowly, with a couple of “Scorp-eons” chants starting up, but they are drowned out by the boos. Scorpion pulls up a chair next to Michael Wire and lays his hardcore title out across the desk.

RJ: Good evening Scorpion...

The Scorpion: Good evening RJ, I’m sure the folks at home are looking forward to finally getting some insightful and knowledgeable commentary instead of your usual drivel.

MW: Yes you tell him Scorpion, He doesn’t listen to me when I say that.

The Scorpion: See this guy is a proper commentator, and he has good taste as well!

“Burn, Burn” hits, spotlight focuses on the centre of the stage, as James Eagle steps out in his ring attire, topped with a white blazer and designer shades. He sometimes walks to the ring with a black leather briefcase in hand. Eagle taunts and boasts to the fans beside the barrier, as they boo him, before walking the steel steps and climbing up to the turnbuckle from the outside. He puts one arm in the air and points to himself with the other to show his brash, cocky side. Eagle hops down into the centre of the ring, hands over his briefcase to the official and loosens his joints as he waits for his opponent.

RJ: Scorpion you’ve got a fair bit of history with James Eagle despite you both only being in the company for a relatively short period of time.

The Scorpion: We were both on Next Gen together, and it seems that Eagle has always been jealous of me since then. I had the better pro, and now I’m having the better career and I don’t think he can take that. This is probably what has driven him to his new out-take on 6CWF, and I have to say it’s an improvement to the whining he used to do.

‘Kiss’ by Prince starts to play and the crowd cheer as pink lights come around the arena and Big Al Lustley slowly steps out onto the stage, he raises his arms in the air and a loud, high-pitched cheer is heard. Al swaggers down the ramp, winking at some of the ladies in the crowd. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, raising his arms in the air.

MW: RJ, how can you not find this guy completely repulsing and weird? Scorpion will tell you that, having faced off against him last week...

RJ: And get pinned by him might I add...

The Scorpion: That was a total fluke, and like Michael says he is such a weirdo freak you get distracted, which is what happened last week. But now I know what to expect from him, and he will never pin me again.

RJ: Well he will have the opportunity to if he wins this match tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Eagle and Lustley stare across each other, circling the ring. They stare down Scorpion whenever they are facing him, he just smiles. Finally they lock up, and Lustley grabs Eagle by the head pulling it down and lifting a knee into the face and Eagle hits the ropes. Lustley runs at him going for a big boot but Eagle ducks out of the way and Lustley ends up crotching himself on the top rope.

Eagle takes advantage of this by hitting a series of forearms into the back, before the ref has to drag him back as Lustley is still caught in the ropes. Lustley removes himself but before he can mount some offence, Eagle boots him in the back of his right knee and then hits him with an inverted suplex.

Lustley drives up to his feet and Eagle bounces off the ropes where he goes for a leaping leg lariat, Lustley catches him and then puts him in a powerbomb position.

RJ: The Climax...Eagle rolls out down the front.

MW: Running neckbreaker, great counter-wrestling from Eagle who now makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Eagle gets to his feet following Lustley’s forceful kick out, he quickly turns Lustley onto his front and applies a standing side armbar, where he drills his right boot into the arm and shoulder of Lustley repeatedly as the crowd boo. Lustley gets to his feet and counters with a Northern Lights suplex, Eagle gets to his feet and stumbles into the path of Lustley who goes for a spinebuster but Eagle counters with an inverted jawbreaker! Lustley falls into the ropes and then stumbles forward towards Eagle who throws him down with an impressive T-Bone suplex.

RJ: Lustley has a significant weight advantage over Eagle, yet it is the former businessman who is showing his strength so far in this match-up.

MW: And now showing his high-flying ability with a somersault leg drop! This is impressive stuff from Eagle. Good combination work.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Lustley just about kicks out in time, Eagle picks up Lustley and hits a gut kick followed by a hard uppercut. Lustley stumbles back and Eagle then whips him out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Lustley boots him in the face. Eagle falls towards the ropes and Lustley runs at him but Eagle spins around flap-jacks Lustley down throat-first across the top rope.

RJ: This must worry you Scorpion, the fact that Eagle has the ability to mix athleticism with strength, high-flying with power.

The Scorpion: No, not at all. Eagle does things that I can do just as well, and there is one significant advantage I hold over Eagle. We are fighting in the hardcore division, I use weapons to my advantage. You saw what happened when I won the title, Eagle spend half the match laying in the remains of a table. He can’t go into the trenches, all this stuff is very impressive but counts for nothing when you have to haul yourself up after taking so much punishment and still win, like I do.

Lustley falls back from hitting the ropes and Eagle hits him with a double underhook DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The shoulder comes up once more from Al Lustley, who is being dominated in the match. Eagle quickly goes to the corner and up to the top rope, he waits for Lustley to rise before going for a diving clothesline which Big Al manages to avoid only for Eagle to land on his feet, Lustley spins around and Eagle is met with a dropkick! The crowd cheer as Lustley rises and motions them to get behind him.

The Scorpion: That’s pathetic, can’t he fight his own battles?

RJ: He’s using their support to push him through the match.

The Scorpion: That’s poor RJ. If he needs the crowd to support him to win the biggest match of his career, then he needs to change career. The only support I need is my own.

Lustley gets up to his feet following the dropkick, Eagle follows slowly and then throws a wild punch at Lustley who ducks underneath it and then fires in a stiff backhand slap to loud cheers. He continues to fire away with slaps up into the chest backing Eagle into the corner, he then turns Eagle around before hitting a running splash!

Eagle stumbles backwards and Big Al runs off the ropes hitting a one-handed bulldog! He makes the cover.

Lustley places Eagle into a front facelock to slow the match down.

RJ: Which of these two would provide a bigger threat to your title Scorpion?

The Scorpion: Neither are good enough to beat me, but I’d say that Eagle is better than Lustley.

RJ: Why? Lustley has plenty of ability, and a very unique approach to wrestling that shocks some, including you last week.

The Scorpion: You keep mentioning that RJ, I thought you were meant to be impartial? And what would you know about wrestling ability, how many matches have you had? I think I am the one who can pass judgement on wrestling ability and Eagle is better.

MW: I think you should respect the champion more RJ, Like I do.

RJ: You don’t respect him, if you did you wouldn’t have been kissing his @$$ the whole time he’s been out here!

Eagle gets up to his feet, Lustley hits a couple of knees into the head before drilling Eagle down with a DDT! Lustley doesn’t cover, instead dragging Eagle to the corner and then smashing him into the turnbuckle with a spinebuster. He hits a couple of shoulder thrusts until Eagle is slumped in the corner...

RJ: Backdoor Attention!

Lustley drags Eagle to the centre of the ring...

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Eagle kicks out, Lustley drags him up and goes for a boot to the gut which Eagle grabs. Lustley attempts to reverse with an enzaguri kick but Eagle counters this with a wheelbarrow facebuster. He goes to the top rope...

MW: CORKSCREW CROSSBODY SPLASH!

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Eagle rolls to his feet in anger, he starts to berate the referee who signals a two to the time-keeper. Eagle turns around and spots Scorpion, he stares him down motioning a title belt round his waist.

The Scorpion: Who does he think he is?

Scorpion removes his head-set, picks up the hardcore title off the commentary desk and walks towards Eagle and the two start shouting each other down, Scorpion motions to swing his hardcore belt at Eagle who dodges and turns back to the middle of the ring where Lustley is up and boots him in the stomach.

MW: THE CLIMAX!

Ref: 1........................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Big Al Lustley wins the match and after an inadvertent assist from The Scorpion, who he will face at Against The Wall for the hardcore title!

Lustley is on his feet celebrating as Scorpion watches on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

*The action retuns backstage for the final time with Longinus and Perfect Jack stood in Jack's locker-room watching the VT showing what Hero and Rapture said.

Jack:I can't wait to shove those words back in their faces, I cannot wait to get my hands on Hero. To demonstrate why I am Perfect and what he said at Lockdown was nothing but lies. The biggest lie of all being that he is perfect, that he is a god. You know that don't you Longinus?

*Longinus has a vacant look on his face.

Jack:Come on focus!

Longinus:You know Jack it's quite hard to focus when your girlfriend has been kidnapped and held hostage of a false regime for over a month now.How would you feel?

Jack:Sorry Longinus,I just really want to beat them...

Longinus:Don't apologise,I didn't mean to be so snappy.And I agree with you, Hero is no god.But all I can think about is what those freaks have put her through...

Jack:Listen the best way to combat these mind games is to go out there, and show them how strong you are.That you are not gutless or weak, that you are going to get her back and win the freeweight title.Show Rapture why he should never have done what he has...

Longinus:No your right Jack,and don't worry I'll have your back out there.

Jack:Thanks, and I will have yours too.Let's do this!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, where it is now time for the MAIN EVENT.

MW: And tonight for our Main Event we have tag team action, as the undisputed champion Hero tags with Freeweight Champion Rapture...

RJ: To face off against the N01 contenders to their respective titles, Perfect Jack and Longinus.

MW: Of course Longinus and Rapture have been at each other’s throats for two months nearly, and the animosity shows no signs of dying down whatsoever.

RJ: And last week Perfect Jack won the right to face Hero at Against The Wall, after he defeated Christopher Patricks, Chaos and La Pulga Loco.

“God gonna cut you down” hits and Rapture walks out onto the ramp with a hood covering his face. He stands tall momentarily before holding aloft his COH pendant and then the freeweight championship. Rapture then waits impatiently as he beckons to behind the curtain, and Xeres and Zakky Spencer stride out with a woman, the camera zooms in and her mouth is gagged, and her hands tied behind her back.

RJ: God Damn it that’s Longinus’ girlfriend this is disgusting damn it!

Xeres and Spencer take Longinus’ girlfriend down to ringside and place her in a chair, the rope tied over her arms placed over the chair so she is trapped. They then leave up the ramp, Rapture is still stood there as "Here comes the King" screams out and the crowd descend into defeaning boos as Hero strides onto the stage.He holds the undisputed title aloft as Rapture bows down to him, before they slowly walk down to the ramp, smiling. Hero springboards into the ring and holds up his title, ordering the fans to bow whilst Rapture holds up his pendant as Hero blesses him.

MW: What an honour this is for Rapture, he gets to team with his leader, with his God-Hero!

RJ: How can you even talk about this when Longinus’ girlfriend is essentially kidnapped out here?

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms outstretched, with pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He sprints down the ramp towards his girlfriend and quickly tries to start untie her but Rapture steps to the outside and cuts him off. He hits a series of European Uppercuts on Longinus backing him into the railings where Rapture then lifts him up and drops him face first across the top of the railings. He rolls Longinus into the ring and the ref cuts in before Rapture can continue the assault.

Then the crowd pop as "I am Perfection" roars out after a moment’s pause, and Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage. He holds his arms out and breathes in the enormous reaction for him before striding down the ramp and climbing into the ring. He looks in confident mood as he circles the ring, staring at the two members of the Church. He drags Longinus to the apron and then goes to the centre of the ring.

MW: Longinus isn’t looking to healthy there...

RJ: He’s just been slammed head-first onto steel railings Michael, after trying to help his girlfriend escape from being taken hostage! So pardon him for being slumped down there.

MW: Well he’s certainly put Jack at a disadvantage!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jack stares across at Hero, motioning him forward. Momentarily, it looks like Hero is willing to take on the challenge but then he retreats with a grin on his face, and casually tags in Rapture. Jack snarls at Hero, Rapture steps into the ring and runs at Jack, who quickly ducks the inswinging arm of Rapture then retaliates with a barrage of quickfire punches, forcing the Church of Hero member backwards towards the ropes. Jack pushes Rapture onto the ropes then whips him across the ring, flooring him with a dropkick on his return.

Perfect Jack quickly drops to his knees and wraps a big arm around Rapture’s neck, keeping him down. Jack focuses his stare on Hero as he squeezes the air out of Rapture. The freeweight champion manages to fight his way up to a vertical base then digs in some elbows to the side. Jack leaps backwards in pain and releases the sleeper hold.

Jack stumbles forward and Rapture goes for a pele kick but Jack has it scouted, he moves just enough for the kick to avoid him. Rapture lands on his feet but Jack quickly boots him in the gut, and then pummels away on the back of Rapture who drives Jack back into the corner. He goes for some shoulder thrusts but Jack uses the ropes to leapfrog and then spring over into a sunset flip pinfall.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Rapture forces his shoulder up aggressively, he tries to roll away towards his leader but Jack drags him to the centre of the ring and attempts to place him in a figure four leg lock but Rapture grabs the ropes before any pressure can be applied. Jack untangles his legs first and gets to his feet, going towards Hero but then stopping. Rapture runs up behind him going for a big boot which Jack ducks, and so does Hero just about.

RJ: I don’t think that would have gone down too well with his god!

Jack quickly grabs Rapture by the waist and flings him down to the canvas with a German Suplex. The crowd cheer as he rolls to his feet, allowing Rapture up before snap-maring him down to the canvas, then hitting a running boot into the face. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Impressive work from Jack so far I have to admit, he does seem to have a counter for everything thrown at him by Rapture.

RJ: You don’t get to where Jack is without doing a lot of work, scouting opponents and creating counters for their most devastating moves.

To stop Rapture making a move towards the corner this time, Jack hits a couple of elbow drops down into the chest. He then steps back and waits for Rapture to rise before hitting him with a snap suplex. Perfect Jack doesn’t cover, instead dragging up Rapture and going to whip him to the corner but Rapture is too strong sending Jack to the corner.

Rapture makes the tag to Hero, only to be knocked down with a clothesline from Jack who spins around to see Hero springboarding off the top rope towards him. Jack hits the deck to avoid Hero, he kips up and Hero runs towards him only to be met with a hip toss. As he’s waiting for Hero to rise, Rapture sprints up behind Jack and hits a double axe handle to the back of the head, with Jack sent lurching forward.

RJ: Numbers advantage caught up with Jack in the end, Longinus still recovering from the attack he suffered at the start.

Hero gets to his feet and blesses his disciple and Rapture bows before leaving the ring. Hero then looks down angrily at Jack, he lifts his face up only to boot him hard in the face. He then stands over Jack menacingly before executing the Hero stomp viciously three times. To finish Jack off, he drags him to the corner and goes to the 2nd rope and hits a diving stomp across the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet menacingly, he pulls Jack up and then whips him into the corner. He quickly follows up with a shining wizard followed by a code-breaker. Hero quickly tags in Rapture, who steps into the ring. Jack pulls himself up using the ropes in the corner, he walks forward straight into the path of Rapture who hits a release belly to belly suplex which sends Jack sprawling across the ring.

Perfect Jack rises to his feet, stumbling around groggily and Rapture runs over executing a running enzagrui kick on the former TAW Champion. He dives down into the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Rapture makes the tag to Hero.

MW: You’ve got to say RJ, this is tremendous tag team work from Hero and Rapture. They are isolating Jack away from Longinus, who is now stirring and itching for the tag.

RJ: It is good work, although it was an illegal move that got the Church back into this match. And it is good for Hero, he is staying in the ring just long enough to give Jack a reminder of what he can do, without the possibility of being taken out.

Hero lifts up Jack and then Irish Whips him out across the ring, on the rebound leaping up and hitting him with a hurracanrana sending Jack spiraling into the 2nd rope, Hero runs the ropes and hits a 619. He then steps into the ring and hits a standing moonsault before covering.

Ref: 1............2..........Kcik out!

Jack shows great resilience in kicking out once more, Hero decides to go up to the top rope where he sets up for the BME...

MW: Jack rolled out of the way! Damn it!

RJ: Painful landing for Hero!

Hero lands on the canvas chest first, he rolls around in agony and Jack lifts him up then hitting him with a DDT. He makes the cover.

Both men are down, the crowd are cheering Jack loudly as he shows some signs of fight. He edges towards the corner, as does Hero.

RJ: Come on Jack...

MW: Come on Hero...

RJ & MW: TAG!

MW: This one’s going to go off...NOW!

Rapture sprints into the ring but is knocked down by Longinus coming in the opposite direction with a Lou Thesz press. Longinus flies away with fists on Rapture until the referee drags him away. Longinus nods his head quickly, and then shoves the ref aside and picks up Longinus booting away on him in the corner before dragging him forward and hitting a vicious clothesline!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Longinus is up to his feet quickly and starts to boot away on the gut of Rapture, before lifting him up and whipping him across the ring. Rapture goes for a crossbody but Longinus catches him across his chest and then nails a backbreaker. Longinus doesn’t cover, he tries to go the outside but Rapture is up and chop-blocks him down to the canvas.

Rapture stares over at Longinus’ girlfriend whose screams can be seen but not heard due to the tape around her mouth. She screams louder as Longinus is then beat-down upon by Rapture, who stomps away on the head of Longinus until blood starts to pour. He then drags Longinus to the corner, and Hero steps into the ring to distract the ref.

Rapture removes the cover of the turnbuckle, and proceeds to smash Longinus’ head viciously into the exposed steel and Longinus’ face is covered in blood, and his girlfriend closes her eyes on the outside.

RJ: This is disgusting!

Rapture hits a T-Bone suplex on Longinus and then makes the cover.

Rapture gets to his feet angrily, he stomps down on Longinus again and then waits for him to rise before running the ropes going for a springboard reverse DDT...

RJ: BIG BOOT!

Rapture rolls away towards the ropes, He pulls himself up only to be met with a clothesline. Rapture lands on the apron somehow, Longinus turns and tags in Jack, before spinning and sprinting towards Rapture on the apron right next to Hero...

MW: SPEAR OF LONGINUS! RAPTURE CRASHED INTO OUR DESK!

Longinus slowly gets to his feet, with Rapture crumpled up against the desk. Longinus moves towards his girlfriend and first removes the tape gagging her mouth, then unties from the chair. She stands up and collapses into his arms, the two embrace and then Longinus helps her up the ramp.

MW: Well neither he or Rapture will take any further part in this match-up.

RJ: For those who didn’t see, Jack and Hero are the legal men, although Hero doesn’t seem to know that Rapture brushed him as he hit the ropes.

Jack is over quickly and throws Hero into the ring with a hip toss, He lifts him up and goes for the perfect-plex but Hero blocks...

MW: ENCORE!

RJ: How does he do it?

Ref: 1.................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HERO WINS! HERO WINS!

RJ: Hero gets a win over his N01 contender. However, I don’t think Longinus will care one bit after he finally got his girlfriend back following her kidnap by Rapture.

MW: That’s all we have time for folks, be sure to tune in next week!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down