The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 28/7/2011

+6
ADMIN
Steel
President Trump
itsdakillaninja
Perfect Jack
Mat
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 28/7/2011 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 28/7/2011

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm

Match 1
Jason Young vs Logan Kincade

Match 2
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch vs Edan Ekram/Jerome Dubois

Match 3
Chaos vs Uryu

Match 4
Chris Patricks vs La Pulga Loco

Match 5
Hardcore Title N01 Contenders Match
James Eagle vs Big Al Lustley W/ Scorpion on guest commentary

Main Event
Hero/Rapture vs Longinus/Perfect Jack

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 28/7/2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 28/7/2011

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:32 pm

Clarrisa is stood backstage where she begins to speak.

CL: Hey 6WF fans, up next for you right now I have a very special guest, the new number 1 contender to the 6WF Unified Championship....PERFECT JACK!!!!

The crowd erupt into cheer's as Jack walks into shot. A chant of Perfect Jack can be heard loudly as Clarrisa's resumes the interview.

CL: First and foremost Perfect Jack well done on becoming the new number one contender for Hero's title. A well fought battle saw you pick up the victory in fortuitous fashion.

PJ: Yes Clarrisa, I was almost certain that Patricks was going to win after hitting a devastating Enigma bomb, but luckily for me he uncharacteristically let his eye off the ball and I got the roll up on him. The sceptics out there will say I didn't deserve but deep down I know I do. Deep down I know the one true God up in heaven know's I deserve it. Not that sham of a human called Hero who continues to blaspheme the good Lord's name by naming himself as a "God."

CL: Thanks for that bit. Moving on, at Lockdown this week you find yourself in another main event teaming with Longinus against Hero and Rapture. Thoughts on that please?

PJ: Well the truth be told Clarrisa I cannot wait for it. I cannot wait to get my hands on Hero. To demonstrate why I am Perfect and what he said at Lockdown was nothing but lies. All lies Clarrisa when you look at what I've done and how I've done it. Look at the history that I have written. Just think of the future that I am going to write. It's all Perfect. You don't have thousands upon thousands of fans chanting your name because your average. These fans chant only for the best. Chant only for the Perfect. Look no further Hero because I am the most perfect athlete in this business today. Look at my awards, look at my title history, just look at the men I've pinned 1 2 3 on the mat. Too many to name so I won't bore you and everyone with such a long list of names.

CL: Very strong words Jack any last regards for Hero?

PJ: Yes Clarrisa, Hero just remember, you can't beat Perfection. No one can.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

Clarissa is standing backstage getting set up to interview new upcoming star Jason Young

CL: Tonight, Jason Young makes his 6WF in ring debut against none other than Logan Kincade. We are now awaiting the arrival of this mysterious man.

* A sleek black Jaguar pulls into the arena and Jason Young is seen getting out of the passenger seat. Crowd cheers

CL: There he is now. Excuse me Mr. Young!

JY: Who called my name!

CL: I did, I was wondering if I could get an interview?

JY: Interview this! *Flips off Clarrisa

* Crowd boos Young

CL: Well thats not a way to get people to like you, and certainly no way to treat a lady!

JY: What did you say your name was?

CL: Clarrisa...

JY: Well Clarrisa... Why dont you screw off and bother someone who cares. Im here for one reason and one reason only. To destroy all who oppose me and be on top!

* Crowd having mixed reactions some cheer most boo, Young walks off from the interview towards his locker room

CL: Well... There you have it, our newest, in my opinion worst, addition to the 6WF roster. Lets see how he fairs against Kincade tonight, only time can tell whether this jerk has the makings of a champion or a shoe shiner.

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:38 pm

Chris is sitting in an armchair in his front room, the room is pitch black save the bright glare from the TV screen, which is showing the Main Event of last weeks Lockdown, suddenly another person enters the room

???: Chris…come to bed its 4am, you have a flight to Birmingham in a few hours and I would like to spend some time with my husband before he goes back

Chris looks over his shoulder at his wife and then back to the screen, Joyce walks over to the chair and kneels down in front of Chris, she notices the tiredness etched on his unshaven face

Joyce: I know what you must be going through and feeling after last Thursday but you have to let it go…

Chris: How could you know what im going through or feeling, three times I have been in a position that could get me my dream of being World Champion…3 times…

Joyce: There will be other chances

Chris: Will there…

Chris stares into his wife’s face and tears start to fall down his cheeks

Chris: I just don’t know how much longer I can do this…getting so close only for it to be cruelly snatched away from me, I had Greg beaten last week…I hit the Enigma Bomb… he was out, I had the pin, but know that bumhole Jack took it all away from me again…he doesn’t deserve it…what has he done other than get kicked out of 6CW, he didn’t win the 6CW vs 6WF match, he was the Captain sure but Blue won it for us not Jack… I deserve the chance to face Hero…me nobody else, I know I can do it Joyce I know it, I don’t want to be a “Nearly man” like Max, I want to be THE man

Joyce: Well then prove it…show the Board and everyone else who should be fighting Hero for the belt, show them that Chris Patricks is the way forward, show them that you are the future of the company starting on Thursday against LPL

Chris kisses his wife gently on the lips and turns the TV off

Chris: Lets go to bed

Chris leads her by the hand out of the room

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

Miss Jessica is shown walking the halls of the Birmingham Bowl, every now and again, she looks at her phone.

MJ: Where the hell is he?!

She makes a call on her phone and holds it to her ear, looking impatient. It goes to voicemail...

MJ: Look, like, this has been the 10th time I've rang you recently and yet you still refuse to reply! I can easily walk away from you, I have other irons in my, like, totally incredible fire!

Jessica hangs up and continues walking down the hall, she walks past the gym and stops. She listens by the door and hears someone working out. The voice sounds familiar and she storms into the room and finds The Saint bench pressing weights, with headphones in. He is drenched in sweat and clearly working hard. She stands above him, crossly with her arms folded. The Saint catches glimpse of her and takes out his headphones.

The Saint: Jess...

MJ: Where the hell have you been?! You've cost me like, loads in overheads and sponsorship! Everytime I've booked you a PR appearance, you've no showed or not replied! So I'll ask again! Where. Have. You. Been?!

The Saint: Here, mostly.

MJ: Working out? You've spent your whole time working out?!

The Saint: Well, yeah. I have, if you must know... You can't sit back and rest on your laurels, in this business, I want to be back on top of this company and I've gotta put in the work to get there! So everyday, for the last 3 weeks, I've been here without fail, listening to some motivational tapes, pumping some iron, regaining and honing that air of physical dominance that has taken me to the cusp of legend.

So forgive me, if I'm not up to performing like the seal you think I am, but I can't have pond life like Blue Dragon trying to usurp my status within this company...

MJ: But you haven't even got a match this week...

The Saint: So what?! I need to be the best I can be! So that the simpletons know that The Saint is on the rise, now if you excuse me, I need to shower!

The Saint storms out leaving his ipod behind. Jessica looks at it and constantly on a loop is The Saint's darkest moment... Live from Manchester's MEN, his hell in a cell with Nemesis, with RJ's commentary constantly on a loop....

RJ: And Nemesis has just put The Saint through the cell!! He's crashed and burnt in his hometown!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 26 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we see Clarissa stood in what looks like the interview area at the Birmingham Bowl, She is wearing a black cocktail dress and high heels and has a microphone in her hand.

Clarissa: Ladies and gentleman please welcome my special guest at this time all the way from Los Angeles in the United States of America the Hollywood heartthrob Big Al Lustley.

Big Al then walks into set and picks Clarissa up and spins around with her before putting her back on her feet, Al is wearing just his leopard print pants and a black dickey bow

Big Al: Wow it feels good to be in the presence of a fine woman such as yourself and I must say you look fabulous darling in that dress of your reminds me of an older Marilyn Monroe

Clarissa: Erm thanks I guess if that’s a compliment, Congratulations on your victory on Lockdown by the way pinning a champion you shore are making a name for yourself in this company Mr Lustley.

Big Al: Please call me Lovetongue none of this formal Mr Lustley Business it’s just not me.

Clarissa: Can I just cal you Al Mr Lustley

Big Al: I will settle for Big Al as a compromise. To answer your question though Clarissa I’m really starting to find my feet here in 6WF and it seems I have gained a fair amount of admirers judging by the amount of fan mail I have been receiving. You British girls sure our a quirky bunch I’ve received a few interesting packages in the mail one women even sent me an empty cup with a note inside saying asking for a sample of Lustley juice so she could create one of her own. Who am i to deny a woman her dream.

Clarissa looks at Al in horror and stutters her next question

This next week Big Al you face James Eagle for the right to Challenge Scorpion for the 6WF Hardcore championship any thoughts?

Big Al: All I can do Clarissa is go out there and put on another master class for all my admirers and maybe gain a few more in the process. Do you believe in fate Clarissa? Because I do and I believe it is my destiny to win the Hardcore champion nobody is more fitting than Big Al Lustley the Lovetongue Superman. Whether it be James Eagle in my way or The Scorpion himself no man is stopping me from having that gold around my waist where it belongs wouldn’t you agree Clarissa?

Clarissa: As long as you earn it Al I wouldn’t complain.

Big Al: Aren’t my good looks and phenomenal abs enough proof of why I should be champion that gold would look much better on me than any other guy on the roster and it will look even better in my awards cabinet with my other accolades my golden cockerels are crying out for some more company and they demand only the best. Now hows about we both knock off early and go for a few drinks and maybe a nightcap at my apartment you need to let your hair down a little

Clarissa: Maybe some other Time I’ve got to paint my nails

Big Al: Alas it’s not the first time I’ve heard that and I’m sure it won’t be the last it’s all about the numbers game though and if my calculations are correct the next girl I ask I will hit the jackpot.

Big Al spots a girl in the corridor and runs off set chasing after the blonde haired girl. Clarissa just looks at the camera looking confused as the scene fades.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:26 pm

The camera cuts to backstage where Hero is watching Perfect Jack's promo.

H: You cannot beat perfection?
Oh sorry is my mind misguided?
Were the results of the past few months a dream?
Is this Undisputed title simply but a figment of my imagination?
No it isn't is it Jack.
I cannot beat Perfection?
Scrub that.
I did beat Perfection.

You say to look at your awards,
Yes lets. Because it pales in comparison to mine.
Only active inductee to the Legends Club
DILF of the Year 2009
6WF Wrestler of the year 2009

You say to look at your title history
Again you shrink in my shadow.
8 time World Champion
2 time Undisputed Champion
First and only Grand Slam Champion

You say about all the guys you've beaten, that you won't list them for fear of boring everyone.
Well frankly I don't care if I go on all night.

Cassius
Abe Abercorn
JJ Johnson
Saint
Crime Lord
Hobo
Enforcer
Nemesis
Randy Peeper
Phoenix Rose
Lex Hart
EZ Money
TGA
GWC
Perfect Jack
Cobra
Acer
River Ace
BZ
Solomon Riddick
Keith Leone
Rasta
Killer
Fernando Gonzalez
The Red Devils
Tuberculosis
Captain Blade
E-Val
Cain Ryder
Duke Dylan Debadguy
Gabriel Rose
Leroy
Nigel Napalm
Rockv2
Finlay
Trevor Swann
Zheng Zhi
The Producers
Daniel Montgomery
Percy Percival
Snake Eyes
Tyson Armstrong
Jay Copeland
Max Adamson
Hooligan
GDC
Bliss Sorrows
JSS
Code Effrego
Xeres
Chaos
La Pulga Loco
Clarke James
Mike Hill
Longinus
Dexter Morgan
Blue Dragon
Jerome Dubois
Uryu Ishida
Plus a load of losers from 6CW, plus the likes of Randy Orton, Cm Punk, Batista whilst in NWF.
So bring me your list, bring me your accolades, bring me your titles.
Bring me your A Game.
Because that shows exactly why I am a frickin God
Why I am the Alpha Male
Why I am the best frickin thing in the world today and why I shall remain the one, the only Undisputed Champion in this company.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:00 pm

-RJ is backstage stood next to Edan Ekram.-

RJ: Edan, tomorrow night you and Jerome Dubois take on the Church of Hero- Marshall and Crime Lord.

Edan: Yes... What's the question?

RJ: Oh- how confident are you on beating them and are you worried a loss here might lead to them trying to get involved at Against The Wall?

Edan: I'm not worried at all about the Church at Against The Wall because I'm confident that we'll pick up the win tomorrow night. The French Element are the only real contenders for the Tag Team Titles and we intend to bring some excitement back to tag team wrestling.

RJ: But your tag record with Jerome hasn't exactly been brilliant has it? I mean only-

Edan: I know that statistically we aren't as strong as some of the greats that have graced the 6wF ring, but in the ring we're definitely up there with the most talented tag teams. I'm fed up of people dismissing The French Element due to lack of experience, or lack of wins, but the bottom line is the Soldiers of Fortune's time is up. It's the time of the Next Gen to break through. We've already saw Scorpion miraculously win a singles title, and I'll add to Next Gen's list of champions.

RJ: You've only met Crime Lord once, and that was your first match since winning 6NG, in a 6 man tag match where you got the pin over him.

Edan: Looks like someone's actually done their homework for once. I remember the match and it's little psychological advantages like that that will play into our hands. It would be fantastic to get the pin over a former World Champion again. My list of achievements may not match Hero's, but this time next year-

RJ: You'll be a millionaire?

(RJ sniggers as Edan just stares at him.)

Edan: Shut up you tart! This time next year I want to be hanging the Tag Team title over one of my shoulders and another title over the other. I want to mark myself in 6wF history as one of the greatest competitors of all time. But even if I accomplish all this I promise not to turn into a giant ass like Hero has.

All this success starts with one match- next month at Against The Wall where The French Element will take on the Soldiers of Fortune, and anyone else for that matter, to become Tag Team Champions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:10 pm

Edan Ekram’s interview is being beamed outside the 6WF arena to a queue of people waiting to enter, Marshall Murdoch is stood at the doorway watching the interview, when Edan has finished Marshall turns around and addresses the crowd.

MM: ‘Hero’s children! His loyal servants! Queuing up in the pouring rain just to catch a glimpse of their Idol, their Lord! You (he points at a small boy wearing a Chris Patricks), who have you come to see today?

Child (nervously): Chris Patricks

MM: And who else?

Child: Perfect Jack and the Soldiers of Fortune

(Marshall looks slightly bemused at this answer)

MM: Really? You’ve come to see the Soldiers of Fortune, that’s strange because I’ve been beating them single handily for the past, well it seems like years now. But I think our Lordship can put that indiscretion down to the naivety of youth.

(Marshall looks at a thin, pale 20 year old. He is wearing glasses, has his greasy hair tied back and is wearing a Blue Dragon t-shirt)

MM: Sweet Hero, you are more in need of Hero’s help than anyone I think I’ve ever seen. Tell me my child, are you willing to allow Hero into your life?

(Before the man can answer his mobile goes off, his ringtone is ‘those who fight further’ (Uryu’s entrance music). Marshall shakes his head)

MM: On second thought maybe some people are just beyond help, (he spots a woman queuing up) maybe a feminine viewpoint can save my opinion on you. So who have you come to see today

Woman: Perfect Jack mainly, what a body!

MM: Our Lordship would not approve of that statement, but I’ll give you an opportunity to rectify the situation, who else?

W: Well there’s Chris Patricks, Jerome Dubois, Blue Dragon, Edan Ekram, The Soldiers of Fortune...

MM: You seem to be missing one or two quite notable people, but please continue

W: There’s Big Al, Longinus, Uryu, I’m also looking forward to seeing Chaos and La Pulga Loco, they’re both great to watch.

MM: That’s some list, but are you sure you’re not missing somebody?

W: Well let’s see... I’ve always been a bit partial to Lex Hart, he needs to ditch that whore of a manager though

MM: Lex left a while ago now...

W: Then there’s River Ace , Cassius, and Abe Abercorn you know real legends

MM: You don’t watch often do you? One last chance then, who have you come to see?

W: Well there’s the Fanatic, but I’m not over fussed about him

MM (Nodding in agreement): Well that figures

W: Oh and The Saint, just dreamy....

MM (under his breath): Beyond help

(Marshall walks away, and turns to address the crowd just before he enters the arena)

MM: Doubters you will soon be proved wrong, on Thursday The Church of Hero will dispose of The French Connection

Voice in the crowd: It’s the French Element!

MM: No, I’m fairly sure it’s The French Connection

Voice: Is definitely French Element!

MM: Who in their right mind would call a team that? French Connection sounds right, they should call themselves that, they might actually get themselves noticed that way

Voice: French Element moron!

(Marshall turns his back, and walks into the arena shaking his head)

MM (Under his breath): Beyond help...

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

The arena is lively as the fans that have turned up to watch this week’s edition of Lockdown. The lights are suddenly switched off and the titantron briefly flickers. The sound of rain hitting a window can be heard before a flash of lightening lights up the room to briefly show a vague silhouette. A second flash lights up the room and this time there is a second silhouette stood in the room.

The screen remains black until a light turns on in the room and shows Sofia sat on a chair in the centre of the room. Her screams muffled by a strip of duck tape. Rapture slowly walks into shot and the crowd begin to boo furiously. He stares into the camera, hood pulled over his head. He stands there motionless for a few moments, the Freeweight title draped over his shoulder before slowly pulling down his head to show his face.

“I always knew I was right about you Longinus. Here stood before me is the supposed most precious thing in your life yet you do nothing about it. The coward within you shines through and makes you look like an idiot. You stand in front of all these fans of yours pretending to be something that you are not. The man that you claim to be shrinks away whenever my name is mentioned and sit around waiting for me to hopefully one day release your precious Sofia. Well that just isn’t going to happen Longinus. I am in your head, that voice that makes you doubt your ability. I will never stop taking Longinus. You have nothing whilst I stand here with everything that you live for.”

Rapture stops for a moment and shouts at Sofia to shut up. He look angry as he returns his vision to the camera.

“It has been the same since day one. Back in the days where you believed I was your friend. You were than happen to gloat that you would one day cause the Church of Hero to crumble to the ground even though I was the one that put our tag team into the spotlight. You need to grow a set of balls and face me man to man when it matters most. Not in that square ring where you are protected by a tag team partner but when you are backstage and it’s just me and you. I may however just continue to throw this all in your face. Prove yourself worthy I will face you at Against The Wall with the second thing you desire most, the Freeweight Title.”

With that the titantron fades to black and the lights return on in the arena.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:41 am

a man wearing a hoody walks into shot

????-Where the hell is my match,I nearly killed uryu last week

Crowd begin to boo and the man takes down the hood revealling James Mcmanus

JM-Shut it parasites,you saw it too

Mcmanus walks towards the camera and pushes a member of the production crew out of the way

JM-A man who has been here a month gets a number one contenders shot before me, a man who has been away for a month gets one before me,and after my impressive win last week I get nothing.
see you soon 6wf universe, i will be back next week and i want a match.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:55 am

(McManus is still seething and walking down the hallway before a voice is heard)

???: Be calm my protege

(Chaos steps out behind McManus and the crowd can be heard booing)

C: You are the Future and the second greatest cruiserweight in the world, so what is with this anger. This week I finish what you started and dispose of our little parasitical friend.

(McManus nods at Chaos)

C: You see, you not being made the number one contender to the Hardcore title shows the level of the conspiracy set up by Herbert. He is determined to hold back the new breed, the emporium will rise regardless. That much is written in blood. I am the True Prophet and for all intents and purposes should still be the Undisputed Number 1 contender. Danny McGraw will have more questions to answer once I have dealt with Uryu.

Which brings me onto my match this week. Uryu, this will be the final time you shall be permitted into the same ring as your True Prophet and it shall end how every single last confrontation between us has. With yours truly pinning you in the centre of the ring, as simple as 1-2-3.

But Uryu, please do show up this week. For after I beat your sorry carcass I will send a message to Mr McGraw. My demands shall be met, we all know that you went against my contract due to pressure put on you by Herbert. Hell, last week on Lockdown you yourself made the slip up and stated that you had to reposition yourself to avoid me suing. Newsflash, this hasn't even started!

Tick

Tick

Boom!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down