The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 07/10/2011

+6
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ncfc_Tooze
Blade
Lee
Uryu Ishida
Mat
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 07/10/2011 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 07/10/2011

Post by Mat Fri 30 Sep 2011, 3:50 pm

Match 1
The Dragon/Big Al Lustley vs John Marx/La Pulga Loco

Match 2
Uryu/Logan Kincade vs The French Connection

Match 3
Denzel W/ James Eagle vs The Scorpion W/The Saint

Match 4
Rapture/Crime Lord vs Clarke James/Angelo Anneire

Match 5
Longinus vs Marshall Murdoch

Main Event
Hero vs Chaos W/Chris Patricks on special guest commentary

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 07/10/2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 07/10/2011

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 30 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

*Uryu walks around backstage and spots Logan Kincade and walks up to him a little concerned*

Uryu: Logan, we advanced in the tournament of sorts, but it seems like we were cobbled together because we believe in the same things but what is your overall goal? World Title, friendship or maybe something else?

*paces around*

Uryu: Look, my main focus is at Born in Fire where I hope to face a certain person. He knows its coming and I am going to light him up like he did me one year ago. This Tag Team Tournament however is a chance to improve my skills before Born in Fire and if we win the belts then I will defend them with all my heart even if I have to fight two matches in one night I will defend them, but now we face The French Connection, a tough combination to say the least but if we work together we can overcome them!

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:25 pm

LK: Hey man, I am interested in moving up the roster and getting into contention for a belt, as for friendship if you wanna call me a friend that's fine but I'm not really anyones friend, and as for "something else" if your into that kinda stuff good luck to you but i don't swing that way mate...

Uryu sighs at Logan's joke

...I'm kiddng, I'm kidding Look Ryu... I just want to beat everyone who gets in my way until that next person I beat is the Hardcore title holder, then I can beat them and become champ simple as that....Look, You can trust me to have your back, I proved that when Young and McManus attacked you backstage we both know we work well together, so as long as they want to make us a team, let's be the best team around here. Cool?

*Logan bumps fists with Uryu*

LK: Now if you will excuse me I have something to attend to, I'll be back in a minute....

Logan Waits at the curtain for his cue.

The arena is buzzing with anticipation, as the fans settle in their seats with their snacks ready for the show the lights go out and the crowd are eagerly anticipating the arrival of one of their heroes.

MW: I wonder who is readying to come out RJ

RJ: It could be anyone, the things that have happened around here recently have shown us that ANYTHING can happen Michael.

MW: Absolutely, I just hope it's not some loser like Logan Ki....

As Wire is about to finish what he says 'Master of Puppets' hits and the crowd explode with excitement as Logan Kincade walks out to the ramp.

MW: God damn it....

Logan slowly walks to the ring letting the music play for a while, as he enters the ring he climbs the ropes, he beats his chest and roars at each side of the arena who scream back at him each time.

RJ: Week by week Kincade seems to gaining more and more fans, he is on an amazing run no one has been able to stop him for weeks now, and last week him and Uryu looked great together.

MW: Yeah if by great you mean Kincade getting the snot beat out of him then Uryu getting the pin...

Logan is handed a Mic and he addresses the fans.

LK: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Logan Kincade, (Crowd scream)...

MW: Yeah we know who you are idiot.

LK:...now, I have to point out a few things from last week's match, now did you all see that match? (Crowd are eating up everything Logan hands them as they give another massive cheer) I mean, Both Mr Young and Mr McManus tried their best to knock me down, bless 'em, tag after tag, they tried their best but time and again up I got. Then I tag Ryu and boom game over, Ding ding ding, your winners Loooooooooooogan Kincaaaaaaaaade and Uuuuuuuuryuuuuuuuu...

Crowd: Uryu! Uryu! Uryu!/LO-GAN LO-GAN LO-GAN

...Yep, that's us, but this week, we have a match against the French Connection. Wowzers, a proper Tag Team! (Logan pulls a face of fear jokingly) And here's me and Ryu, just two hardcore wrestlers who happen to work well together...how on earth are we gonna beat these 2?...

MW: You won't!

RJ: They could Michael, they look very good together.

MW: Maybe they should get married then!

RJ: Tsk Child

LK: ...Well the simple fact is, this, we will win...because we are stronger, we are more determined and we know that getting to the top as a tag team couldn't hurt when we make our way to the hardcore championship! Don't get me wrong, I don't need Ryu to help me move up, but I am intelligent enough to know that if something is looking good you don't ignore it!

LK: That's why I am determined to win every match I am in regardless what type, I won't lie, my main aim is the Hardcore title, then I aim to win every other title. I want to be the most successful wrestler 6CWF has ever seen, not because for the plaudits or adulation, no no no, it is simply because I don't go into something if I am not going to aim to be the best! I have been to the bottom and I didn't much like it, and I swear to you all, even you Mickey, that I will not rest until I have succeeded in my goals. Like it or not, Logan Kincade is here, and he is gonna be here FOR A LONG GOD DAMN TIME!

The crowd pop again as Logan drops his mic and climbs the ropes again.

RJ: Well Logan certainly seems fired up, I wonder how Uryu feels about the partnership.

MW: If he has any sense he will drop Kincade as soon as possible! He is only gonna drag him down!

RJ: Why on earth did you decide to pick on one of the biggest men in the company, do you have a death wish?

MW: Logan is not one of the biggest, he is just one of the loudest, and he won't do anything to me because I will call the police so fast his head will spin, then it's jail time again for him!

RJ: Logan has shown nothing but integrity since joining 6CWF, even when he was sick in the head he was always a fair wrestler, he even came to Uryus rescue when Young and McManus attacked him backstage!

MW: He is an idiot.

Unbeknownst to Wire Logan is stood staring at him from the ring.

Crowd: Rough Justice! Rough Justice! Rough Justice!...

Michael Wire looks at Logan and shakes his head pleading for him not to do it, As Logan leans over the ropes and heads toward him. As he gets closer Wire takes off and runs to the other side of the ring. Kincade laughs as Wire turns his anger to the crowd as he shouts things to them Logan takes off around the ring, Wire sees it and starts to run away, Logan and Wire are doing laps of the ring as Logan breaks off and slides into the ring and cuts Wire off.

Kincade puts his face right next to Wire.

LK: What did you say?

Wire shakes his head as he mouths "nothing!"

LK: Nothing? Because it sounded like you called me an Idiot?

Wire again pleads his innocence.

LK: I see, well I want you to get in that ring, GO!

Wire scrambles into the ring as Logan follows him

RJ: Now now Logan don't do anything silly!

Logan stands over Michael Wire menacingly..

LK: Now, I want you to tell all these fine people (Crowd cheer themselves before chanting, Rough Justice! Rough Justice!)...Repeat after me..

Logan hands Wire the mic.

LK: My name is Michael Wire
MW: M-my name is Michael Wire

LK: And I am Logan Kincade's biggest fan

Wire looks at Kincade who smiles at him

MW: And I am.......Logan Kincade's...... biggest fan

LK: Now look into the camera, and give it a big thumbs up then re create my Entrance arm raising.

Wire copies Kincade's entrance as best he can.

LK: Really? that's the best you can do? Ok that's fine now...get the HELL! out of this ring!

As Wire leaves the ring to take his seat next to RJ who is trying to hide is amusement.

LK: Thanks Mickey, I appreciate the love, I know it's a really from the heart too.

'Master of Puppets' blasts out to cheers from the crowd.

Michael Wire smiles hiding the anger inside as Logan tosses the Mic to a steward and leans over the rope and head up the ramp to exit.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 01 Oct 2011, 9:53 am

*Uryu smiles as he watches Logans antics from backstage.*

Uryu: Logan sure knows how to rev up a crowd, but maybe I should start calling him Ken and name our tag team The Street Fighters, at least we will be better than the movie.

*Uryu then walks around backstage a little nervous and looking around for someone as he then bumps into Clarissa after walking around a corner.*

Clarissa: Uryu, are you ok? you seem a little lost.

Uryu: Well I was looking for someone actually...

Clarissa: Who, Logan? Hes out in the ring.

Uryu: No no no Clarissa I was looking for you.

*She looks a little suprised and was cautious*

Clarissa: Me? would you like an interview?

Uryu: If you don't mind giving it Clarissa.

*Uryu smiles as Clarissa quickly brushes her hair and clears her throat*

Clarissa: So, Uryu are you and Logan prepared to face The French Connection, do you have any tactics to help you beat them?

Uryu: Well, myself and Logan will do everything we can to prepare to beat them, looking through old tapes of their matches, training ourselves to our physical peak or going through a new game plan if neccesary.

Clarissa: Well you two seem to be getting on well as partners, do you think you and Logan can go all the way?

Uryu: WWell we would be stupid if we think we couldn't now would we? Everyone has a chance at this and every match we win improves our chances so can we go all the way? I think we can but every opponent will give us a run for our money.

Clarissa: There are also rumors floating about in regards to James McManus wanting one more match with you, are these true?

Uryu: Yes they are true, he went to the comish, I went to the comish and we both got the same answer, "No". I have no idea why he would refuse it I mean, I would understand it if he wanted to save it for a future event but our last three matches were classic fights and still fresh in the fans minds, I want to give them one final match, to truly show who is better out of me and James McManus. I therefore put this challenge out to James McManus. The next Pay Per View we have a Last Man Standing Match!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Clarissa: But what if you win the Tag Team Titles are you willing to go through two matches in one night?

Uryu: two matches in one night? of course I am willing to do that Clarissa because if I don't what will that say about my endurance? I will even wrestle three matches if I must because I want to show the fans that Uryu Ishida doesn't back down from anything!

*Uryu smiles as the interview is concluded*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:00 am

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon comes out from round the curtain with his interpreter following him, Dragon tags fans on either side of the ramp and then does a little run up and dives through the middle rope and stands in the middle of the ring bowing to all the fans in attendance.

Dragon's interpreter walks up the steel steps and climbs through the middle rope and in to the ring applauding Dragon as his music stops and the crowd are cheering for the Dragon.

Interpreter: The Dragon would like me to say a few words to you great fans of 6wf as he is still not very good at his English.

The interpreter gets a peace of paper out of his pocket unfolds it and and bows to the Dragon.

Interpreter: The dragon say's he is pleased he got his first win over the man who is called La Pulga Loco and now his is in a tag team match this week with a new partner that the Dragon finds a little strange his name is Big Al Lustley.

The crowd cheer at the sound of his name.

Interpreter: We have to face the man I defeated last week which is La Pulga Loco and also his partner which is John Marx, The two wrestlers are very good at what they do and I am sure Big al lustley will be very good too, Even though he is a strange man, I will give my all to make this my first tag team victory and make sure I put on a great show for the great fans of 6wf.

The crowd cheer and start the lets go Dragon, Lets go chant.

Interpreter: And for John Marx and La Pulga Loco you will know what The Dragon is all about, You will not be able to cope with my speed, My skill, you will not be able to catch me, I will be too good for you and with the talents of Big al Lustley we will be a force to be reckoned with.

MW: What's this then we in star wars now, May the force be with you, Ha ha ha ha.

Interpreter: The Dragon says he will become a star in 6wf and take on all the wrestlers that 6wf has to offer and will do his very best to win every single match that he has, And will try and please you great people of the 6wf universe and make you all happy.

The crowd cheer as “JPop Dorp” hits the arena speakers and Dragon and his interpreter then bow to the crowd.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 01 Oct 2011, 2:07 pm

as Uryu is speaking Mcmanus jogs round the corner with headphones in his ears.

JM-Its the finallllllllllllll countdown der der dum dum der der dum

the crowd can be heard laughing as mcmanus is singing his own theme song

JM- OH Hi Uryu, I was just doing a few laps of the arena to keep my fitness up, after being summoned here for a very important meeting. Did I get told right there was something you needed to see me about. If its about another rematch I'm Happy to meet you again, any match you want. Lets give these fans what they want to see

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 01 Oct 2011, 2:21 pm

*Uryu smiles and looks at James*

Uryu: Last Man Standing fine with you?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 01 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

JM- Sounds fine to me see you around, I need to get going.

Mcmanus puts his headphones back in and carrys on with his jog

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sun 02 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

Miss Jessica is walking up and down the corridor, talking on her phone. She twirls her hair with her free hand as if flirting with the person on the other end of the line.

Miss Jessica : What am I doing? Wouldn't you like to know...

Miss Jessica giggles at the response

Miss Jessica : Well OBVIOUSLY I'm not doing that you pervo. I'll leave the baby oil to that freakzilla Dicey Reilly thank you very much.

Actually 6WF management have just asked me to appear on screen to make it seem like time has elapsed between Logan Kincade promos. Rude or what? I mean... seriously, I'm like, a bit high end to be some cheap bit of filler. But I guess I can't totally blame them - I mean, if you're going to fill time, you might as well fill it with something people want to see - right?

Jessica walks up to a mirror and looks at herself approvingly.

Miss Jessica : oh I bet you'd love to see that. Like, show me a red blooded male who wouldn't. I bet even a total married off prude like Chris Patricks would. But this is a PG show honey - SO lame I know, but what can you do?

Jessica giggles again at the response and pouts seductively

Miss Jessica : I'll leave you with that thought. Its not like I'm getting paid any extra for this screen time - even though it'll be a total ratings spike.

And you'd better run along if you want some baby oil - stores close early on a Sunday you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 04 Oct 2011, 11:04 am

A camera shows a door with Private written on it with red lettering

MW-what you are seeing right now ladies and gentlemen is the scene of the meeting that Mcmanus has been called to. A meeting which is due to conclude in seconds, already at the scene is Backstage reporter Clarissa, awaiting to get a few words from the man himself.

As Wire ends his sentence the door bursts open and out steps Mcmanus' girlfriend Jenny.

C-wheres James?

J-hes in there just now finishing signing some papers.

C-What papers are these?, we haven't heard or been told anything.

Mcmanus comes out of the room clutching a bundle of paper

JM-I will tell you what these papers are, this is a contract extension. My original contract here was for 6 months and that is now up. So what this contract extension is, is a new contract which will see me here atleast until December 24th 2012. What this contract says is that Jenny has full manegerial duties to any match I'am in she wishes to be at ringside for and any that see me teaming with the Fanatic in the team known as The Parasite Killers.

C-whats even happened to you 2 teaming together.

JM-hell I don't even know, Management seem to think its better to team me with Jason, but don't get me wrong if he doesn't begin waking up, I will be back knocking on this door to get The Parasite Killers, a match and prove we are the dominant force in this tag team division. Perhaps that's the reason Management don't want us teaming together anymore, because we are too dominant and they are scared of what we can do together. Remember we got rid of Yarmouth blade from this company by smashing his leg up, we even did the same to your now hardcore champion, James Turkey.
On talk of Mr. Turkey when I beat Uryu at the next PPV in the last man standing match I will be coming for that nice shiny belt that is around your waist currently, and when I do that belt won't be around your waist anymore.

Camera fades to black as Mcmanus and Jenny are smiling

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:06 pm

The Tron In The arena Begins To Flash as the crowd start Cheering, The Tron shows a Dark Room and a mans silhouette can all so be seen , The Man Starts
to Talk as the crowd chant slowly die out

VO: Rematch after Rematch After Rematch , Excuse after Excuse , Lies After Lies ,Dirty Money and More Dirty Money

VO: Soon Your So Called Title Regain will come to an End! and the Patriotic Eagle will Fall !

VO: This Thursday You will Be My Prey and will Only Survive with a Taste Of Defeat !

The Man Can Be Seen Turning The Lights On , slowly the camera reveals the Man Was The Scorpion

Scorpion: Sainty! You May Not Like Me but this week You Better Not Screw Up!

Scorpion: Not For Me But for Jessica , cause she Knows That If You will fail you will beg to be forgiven !

Scorpion: After all where would a nobody Like You Be without her?

Scorpion: Where would Cassius Be with out her? .....

Scorpion: The MadHouse! where he is rotting right now!

Scorpion: Where would a Nobody Like Lex be without her?

Scorpion: 6CW!! Thats where and nobody wants to go that Low Sainty!

Scorpion: Where would a low life scum Known as Hero be without her?

Scorpion: Thats Right THE CHURCH OF HERO!

Scorpion: And Sainty Just To Haunt You !

The Tron Turns Off But Slowly The Words "My Destiny Will Destroy Your Legacy" can be Heard Echoing!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 04 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

The Arena lights dim as a video on the tron begins, a door is shown with the words 'Digital Media Department' printed on it.

The camera pans out and we see Logan Kincade knocking on the door holding a DVD (Crowd pop)

LK: Hello?...... Is Anyone here?

Logan opens and walks through, what he sees shocks him, on the other side of the door is a long door sizes tunnel.

Logan takes out his phone and uses it as a torch, He closes the door behind him and makes his way down the tunnel. Twisting and turning for what seems like miles, he sees a light. He makes his way towards the light and we see that the light is from a window above another door, which reads 'ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK'

Logan snarls and opens the door, A blinding light hits his eyes and the camera struggles to focus, once it does we see a room full of wires and monitors, on the screens we see various images of Wrestlers past and present and Titantron graphics.

LK: Hello? Dave???

A man is seen sitting at a desktop Computer but with a massive screen above and various other screens and machines around it. He swings round in his chair and we see a dishevelled man with long forgotten wotsits nestling in his long silver beard.

"Crazy" Dave Solomon: Logan!? Is that you?

LK: Yeah yeah it's me, How you doin?

"Crazy" Dave: You owe me for last time Kincade!

LK: Yeah I know...

"Crazy" Dave: What do you want Kincade?

LK: I got something I need you to add to my Tron intro...

Dave looks in shock at Kincade.

"Crazy" Dave: That video I made last time was excellent! It needs no improving

LK: It's not an improvement, it just needs to be added.

Logan hands the DVD to Dave and he puts it into the DVD drive of his computer, He looks at the folder on the disc called 'My Biggest Fan'

(The Crowd go crazy when they realise what the video is of)

Dave opens the file and a video begins to play, we see Michael Wire striking Logans top of the ramp arms raised stance.

LK: I need this to be shown when I do it, you know as the music bursts into life?

"Crazy" Dave: I know! Fine I am guessing you want the usual Red tint and textures added like the rest of the video?

LK: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

"Crazy" Dave: £300...(Logan looks shocked)...on top of the £300 you already owe me

LK: YOU!.....fine...You know it's a pain in the ass to get here?

"Crazy" Dave: Go out the front door then.

LK: What???

Dave points at a door that opens into the hallway on the other side of the stadium to where he entered,

"Crazy" Dave: No one else uses that door, crazy boy

LK: Psh whatever here, take your money just make sure it's ready for my next match! And wash the wotsits out your beard you smelly git.

"Crazy" Dave: I'm saving them for my supper! *mumbles to himself* stupid boy.........ugly...........everything is red in my stupid video.......

Logan leaves through the door and slams it on his way out, he then quickly opens it and looks at Dave

LK: We still on for paintball?

"Crazy" Dave: Of course we are, it is my life beyond the design world........i love it with all my being, I paintball therefore I aaaaaaaaaam............ how much is it this week?

LK: erm... £600..........

"Crazy" Dave: HUH!?............. ok then! here you go.

Logan takes the money and winks and smirks at the screen before he leaves the room. The screen then fades to black.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

Chris is seen walking down the coidoor talking on his phone

Chris: I know sweetheart I was pi$$ed off at the ref too last week, I don’t know why he didn’t let me back in the ring to help Clarke…I think someones been drinking from the Churches wine

???:…..

Chris: Well at least I have a break this week, I commentating on the Main Event match….I know it’s a handy job but I do have to listen to Mike Wire drivle on about how good Hero is, HELLO I beat him for the Undisputed Title, you’d think being the Champ counted for something but it doesn’t but RJ will be there so we can drown out Mike

???:….

Chris: Ok il talk to you later, tell the kids I love them and we’ll do something on the weekend when I get back…Ok Ok I love you too

Chris is hanging up when he turns the corner and crashes into Miss Jessica sending her to the floor

Chris: Christ…I’m sorry Jess you ok?

MJ: Like get your grubby hands off me freako…Don’t you know who I a….

Jess looks up and sees the Undisputed belt around Chris’ waist and her eyes gleam in its reflection

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:34 am

The Final Countdown hits and out steps Mcmanus and Jenny onto the stage he is handed a microphone as he walks down the ramp. he walks up the steps and holds the ropes open for Jenny and she steps through them Mcmanus then steps through the ropes.

JM-The reason I came out here was because, I have been stuck in a tag team for several weeks with someone called Mr Young, now as you know this is not my Tag Team Partner, My tag Team Partner is The Fanatic and together we were Unstoppable under the guidance of Chaos, just as proof of this look at one of the times we tagged together.

RJ: BRITISH FIGURE FOUR! Yarmouth Blade is in big trouble!

Yarmouth is struggling in the hold and is reaching out for the ropes, but they are out of reach as McManus puts in more pressure into the hold. Yarmouth reaches out for the ropes, but they are out of reach. The Fanatic runs across the ring and knocks Uryu off of the apron with a big clothesline.

MW: Yarmouth Blade is tapping!

DING! DING! DING!

Uryu is laying, holding his head on the outside as the referee is grabbed by The Fanatic.

RJ: F-KICK TO THE REFEREE! STOP THEM!

James is keeping the hold locked in as Yarmouth Blade is tapping furiously, the crowd are booing, but James McManus is just laughing at what is happening. James releases the hold as Yarmouth Blade lets out a sigh of relief, James starts stomping on Yarmouth Blade’s leg before he slides out of the ring, he grabs hold of a steel chair and slides back into the ring.

MW: Get out of there Uryu!

The crowd give a big cheer as Uryu tries to save Yarmouth Blade, he slides into the ring and takes The Fanatic out with a drop kick, knocking him to the outside of the ring...

CRACK!

RJ: Chair shot to the head for Uryu!

James McManus grins at Uryu on the floor, before he slides the chair around Yarmouth Blade’s leg, James climbs up to the top rope and the crowd are booing, James McManus jumps from the top rope and lands on Blade’s leg.

SNAP!

RJ: MY GOD!

James McManus is laughing his head off as the snap of Yarmouth’s leg is heard around the arena, the crowd are in shock as The Fanatic and James McManus make their way up the ramp and Yarmouth Blade is screaming in the ring holding his leg.

Suddenly the screen of the tron turns off and the arena is plunged into darkness, a red pyro shoots from the ramp as the fans are in shock with what they are seeing before them, Its an Omen blasts out over the speakers and a further red pyro shoots into the air then the warriors dance by the prodigy hits.

RJ-Ohhh My god, it cant be, we havent seen him for a while

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:38 am

Miss Jessica stares at the title for a moment, then displaying faux reluctance by looking the other way – she holds her hand out limply, expecting Patricks to pull her up, which he does. Jessica brushes her bum down then leans against the wall, with one hand on her hip. She looks Patricks up and down, then again focuses on the Undisputed World Heavyweight Title.

Miss Jessica : So… have you been, like, working out or something? Because there is something about you that is SO much more attractive lately.

Jessica giggles and Patricks looks down at his title with a knowing smile.

Miss Jessica : But just because you’re world champion, doesn’t mean you can just stop looking where you are going Big-Head. Seriously… I could have you up on assault charges or whatever. You so copped a feel as I was falling back then.

Let’s see you comply with the thirty day defence rule when you’re in a jail cell “champ”.

Patricks : I didn't actua....

Miss Jessica abruptly holds a hand up

Miss Jessica : Woah, chill out already. It was a joke.

What were you so busy with that you didn’t notice me anyway? I mean… this is pretty hard not to notice. It's not every day a girl like me walks past. Look at Ricky down the corridor there… the cameraman… he’s still gormlessly gorping at me like some drooling vegetable or something just because I said Good Morning.

Jessica turns to a cameraman who is staring at her, and gives him a playful wave. He nervously fiddles with his camera.

Miss Jessica : And don't try and tell me a married man doesn't keep his eyes out. All those pervos on the board of directors have been married for decades and can't keep their eyes in... or their hands to themselves. Yuk or what?

Miss Jessica : So what's your excuse for knocking me over? (putting on a childish voice) Were you busy checking in with wifey? Letting her know you’re ok, and that you want Gammon and Egg for your tea on Saturday please? Aww… how cute.

Jessica twirls her hair and slyly surveys Patricks’ face for emotion

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Chris smiles at Jess and takes his wallet out

Chris: Actually I was talking to my wife and checking up on my kids

Chris shows Jess a picture of his kids as she yawns

Jessica: You are like soooo boring…what do I care about Miss Apple Pie and your obese kids, Im more interested in the new you

Jess runs her fingers down Chris’ chest and stops at the belt making Chris look really uncomfortable as he steps back to put a little distance between them

Chris: Whoa there Jess, I’m not the kind of guy that goes running around behind my wifes back and if I was it sure as hell wouldn’t be with a girl like you, my mom told me about women like you…only after one thing…Power, so you can back off Sarah Palin, because this is one bear that aint getting stuffed and mounted in your front room

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

Miss Jessica looks taken aback, then scowls.

Miss Jessica : Who’s Sarah Palin? Don’t be such a mong.

Jessica flicks her hair back

Miss Jessica : I so forgot that we’re dealing with 6WF’s very own John Cena here. You know… I spend enough time with those board of directors to know that they are like, so worried about 6CW’s rise in the ratings, and they just don’t know why it’s happened. But I can see why – but like I’d tell those disgusting, fat, freaks and let them take the credit.

It’s because they have edgy people like Dicey Reilly, and Geoff Steel and Keith Leone – whilst we’ve got Cliff Richard here as our World Champion. Everyone knows that marriage is boring Chris. It’s what you do when you’re totally past it.

Jessica takes a step towards Patricks, and puts a hand on his chest again

Miss Jessica : But you’re in your prime. You’re the world champion Chris. You could have any girl you want…

She lets the words sink in, licking her lips and stroking his chest.

Miss Jessica : And what this girl is looking for is mutually beneficial. Together… we could remove Keith Leone from the scene. I’ll get my revenge for Destiny… and you’ll get a night off at Born in Fire. You'll be able to conserve your energy for the after-party….

Jessica looks excitable, biting her lip with lust.

Miss Jessica : Seriously, we are away from home all week. How do you not like, explode on the tour bus? I mean… I always assumed you got your kicks in some sort of gay-off with Max Adamson, the way you two used to run around. I never even realised you were married.

Jessica runs her hands down to the Undisputed Title again, and runs her hands along the strap adoringly.

Miss Jessica : You must get so… lonely on the road. No-one would blame you if you like, seeked some comfort from time to time.

Actually… no-one need ever know.

Jessica pouts seductively at Chris Patricks

Miss Jessica : I don’t know about Sarah Palin… I’m more like Amanda Knox.

Because I’m hot as hell…. And I get away with anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we see Rapture walking sullen through the corridors. He has an ice pack on his neck and is showing the affects of his attack earlier in the evening. He looks deeply into the camera and begins to talk.

“You want to know something? I was actually going to let Angelo Anniere off with previous weeks of bad mouthing the Church. I was going to simply let it pass over my head but then you decided to p*ss me off. Angelo, where have you been the last 3 month? Have you not seen what I am capable of? I made Longinus’s life a living hell. Did you not learn from his mistakes, well I think you should be doing more than tagging with him at Lockdown next week. I think you both need to sit down and talk to each other about how much you both hate me and then sob into each other’s arms.”

Rapture laughs to himself.

“You have made this personal and I don’t like it. You’ve become a hindrance in the progression of the greatest stable in the world reaching the level it deserves to be at. The tag ‘lapdog’ seems to come in between your names, this is the case as you have decided to side yourself with vermin such as Longinus and Clarke James. You need to learn something and learn something fast, people like James will use and then drop you in an instant once he was what he wants. He did so to the great lord, he felt that he was above his position in the Church and he suffered the consequences. Angelo, you too will suffer for the consequences for your actions. Did you really think Crime Lord beating your ass like that was your ‘punishment’. You have decided to enter yourself into the world of the Church and I ensure it is a very dark and lonely place. Tonight, the Church will give you your first taster of our dark world and I promise to be the first in line.”

Rapture picks up the pace and walks up the corridor.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

Chris leans into Jess and brushes her hair behind her ear

Chris: You really are as naughty as everyone says you are…arent you

Jessica: You don’t know the half of it…

Chris: You know what Jess your right, it does get really lonely on the road, lying there on a cold bunk on a smelly tour bus just wishing to feel the hot touch a woman instead of the smell of Max’s farts

Jessica: Ewwww

Chris: Don’t get me wrong there has been a lot of offers and now Im champ those offers have doubled, but it has never felt right, I never felt that need to cheat on my wife with any old girl but you…you are no ordinary girl are you Jess, you’re the Manager of Champions, the woman who makes boys into men in every sense of the word and im sure if the video rumours are true you could teach this buck a few new tricks

Jessica bits on her lip excitingly drawing blood

Chris: But you see here is the problem, I am already Undisputed Champion and I AM the MAN so what could you really bring to this...shall we say...partnership

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

Jessica's eyes light up excitedly.

Miss Jessica : Are you seriously asking me what I can bring to a partnership? Wow... Cassius always said you Americans were stupid to the point of extinction, or something like that, but really??

Miss Jessica touches the Undisputed Title again

Miss Jessica : You may be Undisputed Champion now Chris. But I've been there with Hero, with Cassius and with Lex Hart, and I've seen first hand that its not just the skanky desperados waiting for a bit more than a crummy autograph backstage that multiply.... But the targets on your back too.

Miss Jessica shrugs her shoulders and looks the other way

Miss Jessica : Sure you are blatantly good enough to win the big one alone. But you name one person in 6WF history who has been good enough to keep it all alone...

No-one.

Miss Jessica looks back at Chris with seductive eyes.

Miss Jessica : What can I give you? I know... like... everyone who is anyone when it comes to power around here. I can't use it to make you a champion, but I can use it to keep you as one. Particularly if its at the expense of that mutant muppet Leone!

Jessica smiles wickedly, then licks her lips as she strokes Patricks' chest

Miss Jessica : It must be so nice to know you've got a loving wife all tucked up in bed at home, ready to comfort you whenever it is you lose that title.

She'll comfort you alright, but it'll be the same way she comforts you every single time for the past like ten years or whatever. Like... Bore off already. Life's not all about being "nice".

If you were a little bit naughty... like me... you might never need to be comforted over losing that title. You could just reap the rewards of being World Heavyweight Champion - and treat yourself to one... long... ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Thu 06 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

The camera work shuffles slightly and then focuses in on a dingy room where a man is sitting on a broken bench.He looks into the camera, eyes glistening with anger.

Anneire: Is the congregation settled?

I hope you are tuned in to this, because what I am going to say to you is very important indeed.

I have come back to my roots here tonight in order to shoot this message, this is the room where me and Castiguer prepared for our first ever tag team match and it is here that I have come in order to re-light a fire that was lost a very long time ago.

You don't know me, not really. What you see and what you have seen is a part of me that I have portrayed for quite some time in order to re-position myself in the cycle. I am a man, for all my faults and sin, that is all but I am a man with a mission that just cannot fail.

What you have seen thus far is a man caught up in a moment that has overgrown him. I have no problems in admitting that I underestimated the challenge in front of me and yet it is one that I know I can conquer.

I have faced many difficult things in life, and each one has taught me a new lesson and each one has helped me to grow into the being that sits before you tonight. Before I was a tag team competitor, I was a man whom looked upon violence as a way of life.

Violence was me and I was violence. It inhabited me and it devoured my soul until I became nothing but a ranger of destruction. I am not proud of some of the actions I have taken and yet without them I wouldn't be half of what I am today.My actions led me to a situation that got me seriously hurt, it sucked away my desire and extinguished my flame for fighting.

Castiguer showed me a light I didn't think possible, he changed my entire perspective and he re-invigorated my passion for living. But in one moment that was all taken away, in the blink of an eye my fire burned out once more and all was removed from me.

The Church of Hero is solely responsible for everything that has happened to me, they ended Castiguer's career and they took away my most cherished possession, the 6WF Tag Team Championships.At first I allowed anger to blind me, I have allowed personal hatred to get in the way of the job at hand but last week something changed in my mind,something happened.

After yet another blindsided assault from the COH, after being tricked into a scenario that I was not ready for, I realized that deep within my mind I had to revert back to square one, back to where it all began.

I have accepted the fact that my fun-loving personality, my Soldier of Fortune mentality is not the one of which I can rely on in this conquest. I cannot allow my own personal vendetta to cloud my judgement.

That is why I am here tonight, because I have vowed to not give up until the Church of Hero is crumbling at my feet, until their false idol is bowed before me and begging for forgiveness. The only way for me to achieve this is to allow violence to take over once more.

At Lockdown you are going to see that I am no longer playing by the rules that have bound me for too long. I am bringing back the side of me that caused so many people so much pain. I am not going to stop until every single disciple of the false prophet has paid the price for what they have done.

And when the barricades are removed, there will remain one. Hero is a cancer on this company and I will be the surgeon to remove him once and for all. You might laugh, and you might mock but I am a true believer of the saying "he who laughs last,laughs loudest".

You do not know me, but when this is over, I guarantee that you will. You will never forget the name of Angelo Anneire and you will never forget what I put you through.

You are the architects of your own downfall and I am going to make each of you watch as I tear down the veil of deceit that has surrounded you for too long.

I just hope your listening, because I would hate you to be surprised by the vengeance I will bestow upon you this evening.

Anneire continues to look at the camera and then leans over and switches the power button off.

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down