The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results  Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:29 pm

The camera pans around a sold out Wembley Arena as the fans are in full voice as 6CW goes live on the air...

Harold: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy! And what a show we have lined up for you tonight....I am, as ever, joined by my broadcast colleague, and brother, Henry Lloyd....Henry, you have to be looking forward to tonight...

Henry: Of course I am....another night of the Era of Grace, the greatest 6CW Champion of all time....

Harold: Please don't start the show with that kind of nonsense? He hasn't even defended the belt yet....and I'm not so sure he'll survive the first defence after what we heard last week....Anthony Grace and Cerberus will be locked inside a fifteen foot steel cage at 6CW Genesis on June 5th in the Tokyo Dome...

Henry: I'm still hoping 6CW Owner, Alex Walker comes to his senses on that and changes his decision.....it is not befitting of a global superstar and marketing dream light Anthony Grace to be put in that kind of danger....the world champion should be protected...

Harold: If he's the greatest world champion of all time then he should have no problem with any title defence, surely? This is his time to shine....defeating a maniacal, blood thirsty monster like Cerberus inside a steel cage will send out a statement to the rest of the roster....wouldn't you say, brother?

*Henry Lloyd doesn't answer as the cameras pan around to show the fans once more, the signs they are waving around becoming visible

‘I IS HERE FOR BAM, INNIT FAM’
‘WHEN'S LEX HART COMING BACK?’
‘KENTY IS MY HERO’
‘GRACE IS GONNA BURN IN HELL’
‘HAS ANYONE SEEN LEONE?’
‘WEST BROM GREAT ESCAPE 2018’

Harold: We have a card stacked to the hilt for you here tonight ladies and gentlemen....there is nowhere in pro wrestling doing what we are doing right now so sit back and relax, enjoy the next couple of hours of 6CW television....

Henry: And bask in the knowledge that you are witnessing the most dominant reign in the history of 6CW....

Harold: I wish somebody would cut your mic....let's get on with the show!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Match 1
Lion vs Marty Helms

HA: Exciting singles action to kick off this edition of Anarchy.

HE: Two competitors who are really looking to stamp their authority on the place and make a name for themselves get the opportunity to open our show tonight.

HA: Lion was impressive in defeat to our world champion Anthony Grace and then looked all set to defeat the returning Uryu Ishida...

HE: Until the return of another man, 6CW alumni Marty Helms.

The lights in the arena dim, drawing cheers from the audience. There are beating drums in the distance and then "Forever" begins to play over the sound system and Lion walks through the curtain. He bows to the fans, pounds his fists on the ramp a couple of times before sprinting down to the ring.

HA: Lion looking fired up this evening, he's clearly getting tired of outside influences changing the course of his matches since making his start here in 6CW.

HE: He can't afford to think the world is against him or let emotion take control, that is a recipe for disaster.

An image of a prison cell is shown on the screen, then a quiet whirring of sirens. These stop, a voice emerges from the speakers..."Lights Out" and the arena plunges into darkness. The Sirens restart and get louder until the lights flicker back on and Marty Helms is stood at the top of the ramp glaring down at Lion in the ring. He marches down the ramp purposefully.

HE: This man is a legitimate bad ass. He was a police officer and then found himself in jail after speaking truth to power. Not many cops would emerge from prison with more respect than ever before, but that is exactly what this man did. Those inmates feared him, and Lion should fear him tonight.

HA: That maybe so Henry but let's not forget, it's a hell of a long time since Helms competed here in 6CW.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lion and Helms lock-up, and Helms drives Lion back into the corner immediately. He places his body in between the ropes to force the break. Helms retreats reluctantly, he then moves forward as Lion steps out of the ropes. Lion forward rolls past Helms.

He turns around and Lion takes him down to one knee with a low dropkick. He follows this up with a couple of roundhouse kicks to the chest followed by a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2......Kick out!

Helms powers the shoulder up off the mat. Lion applies an armbar hold and then brings Helms to his feet, he attempts an arm drag but Helms blocks and then flings him down to the mat with a hip toss. Lion rolls up, Helms knocks him down with a stiff forearm smash.

As Lion lays on the mat, Helms drives some harsh stomps down into the abdomen. He then locks in an abdominal stretch, slowly bringing Lion to his feet. Helms goes for a pumphandle slam but Lion frees himself and then rolls up Helms.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

HA: Lion's speed proving to be very useful thus far, he's eluding the grasp of Helms.

Helms throws a punch as they rise, Lion ducks and then runs off the ropes...

HE: That should cut him down to size!

HA: Huge spear!

Helms flattens Lion as he rebounds off the ropes, he then makes the cover.

Lion kicks out. Helms immediately starts to work him over with a cluster of knees down into the face of Lion. He brings the new 6CW recruit to his feet, and then throws him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Helms scoops Lion onto his shoulders and plants him with a Samoan Drop. He then runs the ropes, hitting an elbow to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Helms locks in an armbar hold on Lion. He uses this as a base to then stomp away continually on the head of Lion. Helms eventually brings him to his feet, only to hit a big clothesline. He keeps the armbar applied, bringing Lion back to a vertical base and hitting a 2nd big clothesline.
Helms again re-applies the armbar and once more drags up Lion. He throws him into the ropes...

HE: A third huge clothesline in succession! Helms showing no signs of ring rust here!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Lion gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Helms brings him to his feet and then hits a couple of hard knees into the gut, forcing Lion to lurch forward. Helms than hauls Lion onto his shoulders...

HA: Turnbuckle Powerbomb! Helms is brutalising Lion here.

Helms drives Lion into the turnbuckle back-first. He stumbles forward out of the corner straight into a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

There's another kick out from Lion. Helms allows Lion to rise before cracking him with a couple of hard right hands, and then a few forearms for good measure. This only seems to fire Lion up, and he comes back at Helms with a couple of stiff European Uppercuts.

HA: Lion showing some real fight here, standing up to Helms!

HE: I'm not sure how clever this is Harold, Helms is a street fighter, a prison boxing champion!

Lion fires in a few more European Uppercuts but is then suddenly rocked as Helms walks through them and delivers a vicious headbutt. Lion staggers around the ring, Helms cracks a forearm to the back of the head for good measure before grabbing Lion by the waist and throwing him to the mat with a German suplex. He drags Lion out from by the ropes and goes for the pin.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Lion just about forces the shoulder up in time. Helms steps back to the corner, waiting for Lion to rise...

HA: Lining up the Lights Out Elbow!

HE: We saw just how vicious this bullhammer elbow was last time out, he damn near took both Uryu and Lion's heads off...

Lion stumbles up, Helms runs in...

HA: Ducked it! Roll up! Roll up!

Ref: 1..................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Get out of there Lion! Get out of there now!

Lion quickly rolls out of the ring and retreats up the ramp as Helms rises to his feet furiously
HE: Helms has been robbed! This should be his victory.

HA: It's true he dominated most of this match but Lion somehow managed to find a way to win. Incredible effort from this young man.

HE: I pity the next person to get in the way of Helms, he is furious!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 pm

*Alex Walker is shown backstage in his office as Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer burst in..

Anthony Grace: Right, Alex. We need to talk…

*Walker looks up from his desk, rolling his eyes…

Alex Walker: Gentleman, I’m sure other General Managers had a widely used open door policy when it came to all your cry baby antics. You’ll find, however, that I do not share said policy. So, if you wish to talk, you can follow the traditional method of, you know? Knocking…

*Walker gestures for Grace and Kramer to leave, much to Graces disgust…

Anthony Grace: You can’t be serious?

Alex Walker: Uh….uh? Rules are rules, Anthony. Lets not start this meeting on bad footing.

*Grace stares in disbelief as Kramer motions for them to do as Walker requested. They leave the room as Grace mutters to Kramer. Walker sits, smiling as they close the door behind them…

*Knock, knock*

*Walker sits, picking up his phone and typing away….

*Knock, knock, knock*

*Walker looks up, almost disturbed by a noise before returning to his phone as Grace can be heard complaining to Kramer outside the door…

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

*Walker looks up towards the door…

Alex Walker: Come in….

*Grace storms through the door pointing his finger towards Walker who stands from behind his desk..

Alex Walker: Anthony! Charles! What a pleasant surprise? Please, come in, join me… have a seat…

*Walker motions for them to sit to the confusion of Grace. He and Kramer take their seats…

Alex Walker: Always a pleasure seeing you both! And you know, my open door policy works for all our talent here. Now, what is it I can do for you?

Anthony Grace: Well, Alex, it’s about Genesis?

Alex Walker: Ah yes, it’s going to be incredible, don’t you think? And the name? Always loved a bit of delicious irony! So, what did you want to talk about? That Main Event?

Anthony Grace: Well yes, actually, Alex…

Charles Kramer: We have some concerns, Alex?

*Walker sits down, pretending to be shocked…

Alex Walker: Concerns, Gentlemen? Well, please, do tell me, what exactly is it that’s bothering you about being stuck in a cage with Cerberus?

Charles Kramer: You see, Alex, we’re worried from a business perspective. Anthony is one of; if not THE most marketable commodity you have. I appreciate you were the Board’s choice to take control of 6CW, but surely you can see, that this early in his run, a Steel Cage match could potentially damage Anthony’s AND 6CW’s image. Surely what’s best for business is to market Anthony’s run to its full potential?

*Walker stands from his desk and wanders around…

Alex Walker: It pains me to say it, Charles…. But you do make a valid point. Mr. Grace here is certainly a marketable commodity. And there’s no denying that sponsor interest with Anthony as Champion has peaked. But, not to sound corny, this company is about opportunity, it’s about showmanship, it’s giving the people what they want. You can’t tell me that watching your client get thrown around a cage won’t please the fans, Charles?

Charles Kramer: Well, perhaps it would, but is that everything? What if once he’s been tossed and ragged around, they switch off? Surely, we want to build to that?

*Grace looks across at Kramer, his eyes piercing…

*Walker sits back down in his chair….

Alex Walker: Ok, Charles. You have my attention, sell it to me?

*Kramer looks surprised at the response…

Charles Kramer: Well, I mean, there’s the revenue generated from having an extended run? There’s the potential for Anthony to get his comeuppance, so to speak, later down the line? And a chasing challenger is always good for peaking interest…

*Walker sits, nodding his acknowledgement…

Anthony Grace: Plus, we won’t sue.

*Kramer shakes his head in despair as Walker smirks, leaning forward.

Alex Walker: Oh, Anthony. Why? Why couldn’t you just sit there and keep that mouth of yours shut?

Charles Kramer: Alex, please, let me…

Alex Walker: Let you what, Charles? Apologise for his behaviour? Tell me he didn’t mean it? Tell me, Charles. Do you think this is all new to me? Like my first rodeo or something? Do you know how many squealing, snivelling World Champions I’ve had sit in front of me, begging for an easier way out? Thankfully, Charles, your client did exactly what I hoped, and opened his mouth. Yet again proving why you should handle his mouthpiece work more often.

I can assure you both, I have no intention of changing any match. At Genesis you WILL face Cerberus in a Steel Cage, and that title of yours will be on the line. And let me make this perfectly clear to you, Anthony. You even consider trying to get out of this, you so much as feign injury, leave the Country, you leave that title on a bus, and it will be ME suing YOU.

Charles Kramer: Mr. Walker…

Alex Walker: Charles, you’ve had your moment. But I will give you some good news, Cerberus isn’t here tonight, so you’ll have some respite before your big match. Now, if you don’t mind…

*Walker gestures for both men to leave. Grace fumes, looking across at Walker before turning to stare at a frustrated Kramer. He gets up from his chair and stares across at Walker before storming out of the office as we head to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm

*Charlotte Grey is stood backstage with Bam Sparkleston as the fans cheer…

CG: Ladies and Gentleman, I’m stood backstage with one of our most popular returnees of the new era, please put your hands together for Bam Sparkleston..

*Crowd Pop*

Bam Sparkleston: ERMAHGERD!! Charlie baby, you is looking fine AF, girl! And did you here my Bam Fam? They are totes showing love for their man.

CG: Bam, you make your return tonight, can you tell us how you feel?

Bam Sparkleston: CG! Girl! Bam has got the feels right now! Tonight is going to be lit! And I hope my Bam Fam are hashtagging ‘Let the Specials Wrestle’ in support of my boy, Uryu? Blud’s been from mad times. He be battling autism, retardation, fam, I even heard he done the funk with a water cooler? But Bam ain’t gonna hate. Bam is all about freedom! Everybody love everybody.

CG: Erm… I’m not sure Uryu is actually retarded?

Bam Sparkleston: Shiiii, no way, fam? That dude is tripping balls? Wow, Bam gots love for everyone, but that’s something else. When he was throwing shade at your boy I was thinking he just been off his ADHD meds. But no biggie, Bam is looking fleek, blud. Hair on point, fresh new DM’s ready to stomp a Bam shaped hole Uryu Rashida Jones. Listen, Bam needs to bye Felicia this interview, but you stay safe, fam, and remember…

Bam stands back, making a heart shaped gesture on his heart before grabbing the mic…

Bam Sparkleston: ERRRRMMMMAAAHHHGGGGEEEERRRRRDDDDD!!

*Bam disappears out of shot as we head to commercial.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Match 2
Uryu Ishida vs Bam Sparkleston

"#Selfie" plays out as the cameras return to ringside and there is big cheers from the crowd as Bam Sparkleston makes his entrance. Bam is full of life as he jumps in joy at being back in 6CW, capturing it all on his mobile phone, that he is carrying on the end of a selfie stick...

HE: I don't believe this is happening.....why the hell is he back? Why did they even let him in?

HA: Come on now, Henry.....smile, you may even make it onto BamFam TV...

HE: I think I'd end it all if that ever happens....

Sparkleston takes his time walking down the ramp as the fans pose with him and take selfies whilst Bam records it all for his Snapchat story. Bam then tags a few hands before climbing into the ring...

HA: I'm told Sparkleston's contract was signed two weeks ago when he was outside the arena filming the first edition of BamFam TV.....Alex Walker was intrigued by the social media interest that was garnered and offered Bam a role back on the roster...

HE: I used to like Walker but I'm really starting to question some of his decision making........

HA: Well the fans are into it....look even Michael Bird is posing for a selfie....

HE: I've lost all respect....

The ring announcer smiles at his involvement in Bam's antics and then "Mr Blue Sky" hums out to more cheers from the 6CW Universe. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and gives his thanks to the reaction of the crowd before darting the rest of the way, diving under the bottom rope....

HA: Uryu Ishida has the fire back and this is no easy route back into 6CW for Bam Sparkleston...

HE: No such thing as an easy route in this promotion....Bam needs to leave that fun and games behind because otherwise he'll be having that smile wiped off his face, sharpish....

Uryu climbs up and he looks ready for a fight, something that Bam soon comes to realise and drops his selfie stick and accompaniments to floor. Ishida immediately takes centre ring as the bell sounds as Bam circles the perimeter....

HA: It's been a difficult start back for Uryu despite having the taste for success once more....he and Lion engaged in somewhat of a classic two weeks back, only to have Marty Helms unceremoniously interrupt the end.....the veteran is yet to register a return victory...

Uryu sends out a warning roundhouse kick but Bam is able to avoid it and keeps the distance between the two men as they continue to jockey for control. They move in close and try to throw hands but land mainly on the arms before Bam spins in a discus motion and clocks Ishida on the side of the head with a punch....

HE: That got Uryu's attention...

Uryu is temporarily rocked and Bam follows up with a dropkick that sends his opponent into the corner. Sparkleston follows up with a clothesline and then runs Ishida into a bulldog...............1...................2..............shoulder up!

HA: Impressive start from Bam Sparkleston here, cannot deny that....

Bam lets out a low whistle and joins in the fans "oooos" before climbing up. He backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before leaping off with a fist drop....

HE: Found nothing but canvass there....

HA: And that won't go down well with your fist....

Bam holds his hand close to his chest as he gets back up and walks straight into a leaping enzeguiri to the temple that sends him sprawling across the middle ropes. Uryu then runs the opposite side and returns with a flying dropkick to the back that leaves Bam ricocheting back to the deck.............1.................2..............Sparkleston pushes his shoulder off the floor!

HA: Competitive start here....

Uryu heads to the corner and climbs up high. He perches there and waits for Bam to rise and then leaps toward him with a crossbody....

HE: Bam rolled through....

...........Uryu kicks out. Both men scramble back to their feet and Uryu looks for a check kick but Bam skips over it and springboards onto the ropes before returning with a tremendous knee right to his opponent's jaw....

HA: That may have just separated Uryu from his senses....

Uryu is down on the floor as Bam rubs his hands together and then points to the top rope, drawing cheers from his crowd. Sparkleston nods his head (in a mannerism similar to Randy Savage) and then heads for the corner....

HA: Bam's going big here.....he feels he has Uryu down and out....

HE: Look at Ishida, he can't even lift his head...

HA: PUKING RAINBOWS!

Bam gains some incredible hangtime as he flies through the air for the five star frogsplash but finds nothing but solid ground as Uryu rolls out of the way. Bam is in a crumpled heap on the deck as Uryu gets up and runs the ropes....

HE: ROLLING THUNDER!

Uryu hits the rolling senton splash...........1..............2.............shoulder up!

HA: This match alone is showing the competitive nature of the new 6CW regime.....Bam Sparkleston is in his first match back and he's pushing Uryu to his limits....

Uryu grabs the arms of Bam and pulls him into position before heading to the corner and beginning to ascend the ropes. Uryu is nearly to the top rope when Bam comes flying through the air....

HE: That is a terrific leap...

Sparkleston shows great athleticism to jump through the air and drive his knee against the top of Uryu's head, leaving Ishida on the seat of his pants and seeing stars. Sparkleston climbs the turnbuckle too...

HA: Dangerous and precarious position for both men now....

HE: TALK ABOUT IMPACT!

A "Hashtag Selfie" shout goes up from the crowd and then the flashes go off as Bam scores with an incredible superplex from the top rope, shaking the ring upon impact. Bam is holding the bottom of his own back but manages to crawl on his knees and drop across Uryu...

HA: That might just do it...

........Uryu gets his shoulder up!

HE: Ishida is nothing if not resilient....

Bam pulls at his own hair and looks a little surprised that Uryu got the kickout. Sparkleston pulls himself to his feet and he plots his next move before taking Ishida by the head, dragging him to his feet...

HA: Uryu wobbling here...

HE: BYE FELICHA!

Bam keeps tight hold of Uryu's head and then jumps upward, trying to drive his knees into Ishida's face but Uryu manages to pull out of his opponent's path just in time....Uryu pushes Bam in the back, toward the ropes, and then leaps after him....

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

Uryu superkicks Bam right in the back of the head but the impact sends Sparkleston through the ropes and crashing to the outside...

HE: Luck is not favouring Uryu here...

HA: He calls that "Realisation"....well I think he's realising this match is no walk in the park...

Uryu is on his knees, looking disgruntled, as Bam lays in a heap on the outside. The referee is beginning to administer a count...

HE: Bam is unconscious from that kick....Uryu will take this by count out....

HA: That's not his way.....you know he has that whole pride thing going on...

HE: You know what they say about pride, brother....

HA: Yeah....you've got none....

Uryu dismisses the referee's count as he climbs from the ring and manages to drag Bam back up. He rolls Sparkleston under the bottom rope and then climbs back onto the apron, heading up the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle....

HA: Uryu ready to put the icing on the cake....

Ding ding

HA: For goodness sake....

HE: This is one (beeped) off man....

The bell sounds as Marty Helms storms the ring and launches Uryu off the top rope, sending him crashing down ontop of Bam Sparkleston. The referee immediately calls for the bell but Helms shoves the official out of the way as he beckons Uryu back up....

HA: Helms is all fired up after that loss to Lion earlier.....his anger issues are ridiculous....

HE: He dominated that damn match....Lion stole one.....BEAUTIFUL BRUTALITY!

Helms seizes the wrist of Uryu and spins him around before almost turning him inside out with a destructive "Bullhammer elbow". Helms spits on the floor as he grabs Bam Sparkleston by the head and yanks him up....

HA: This is totally uncalled for...

HE: I guess Helms didn't appreciate BamFam TV last week...

Helms destroys Sparkleston with a tremendous sit down powerbomb in the middle of the ring and then shoves his limp carcass away. Helms gets to his feet and basks in the anger of the crowd...

HA: Marty Helms is out of control.....this is the second time in two shows when he's interjected himself in other people's matches...

HE: He's back and putting 6CW on notice.....he does not and will not stand for the mediocrity that has crept into this stagnant profession.....Marty Helms is turning professional wrestling on its head....look at him, he's built for this...

Helms continues to stand over Uryu and Bam with a fierce expression upon his features before the action heads backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Harold: Ladies and Gentleman, we have a 6CW Exclusive now…

Henry: This is going to be funny…

Harold: Earlier this week, Clarke James and 6CW World Champion, Anthony Grace got into some ‘Twitter Beef’, and safe to say, our Tag Team, UK and International Champion, Clarke James let rip with some, quite frankly, insensitive comments about Grace, which I won’t repeat…

Henry: Then he had the audacity to claim his Twitter was hacked. Oldest trick in the book…

Harold: You’re not wrong, Henry. Anyway, Clarke James held a press conference this afternoon to address the matter, lets take a look…

The scene cuts to a podium at 6CW Headquarters and Clarke James stands in front of it. A huge number of journalists stand with microphones and recording devices as Jack stands behind, clutching all their titles. Beside the podium is a table covered in a blanket, James taps on the microphone and the press fall silent…

Clarke James: Erm, I’d like to start by thanking everyone for attending this meeting at short notice. I appreciate that you all had other engagements.

As you are all aware, earlier this week, I claimed my Twitter was hacked after a heated debate with 6CW’s Champion, Anthony Grace. Despite my proclamations, I’d like to confirm now that at no point was my Twitter hacked. It was me tweeting at Anthony Grace…

There are audible gasps from the gathered Press and a young girl collapses in shock as Jack motions for security to take care of her…

Clarke James: I’m not proud of my actions. I said some deplorable, despicable things, which don’t truly reflect my views on either Charles Kramer, Anthony Grace, or humanity itself. I’d like to go on record and state that my claims that Charles Kramer has ‘fiddled a few kids’ are based on no evidence and is purely speculation on my part.

Jack tries to hold back his laughter…

Clarke James: As our my claims that Werthers Original are his choice of sweet. That comment was ageist and people of his age can enjoy other sweet based treats, such as Fruit Pastilles, American Hard Gums and of course, the vastly underrated, Fruit Sherberts.

Perfect Jack moves forward and hands a few packs of sweets out to members of the press…

Clarke James: I’d also like to acknowledge that not all of Anthony Grace’s movies have gone straight to DVD. This was a glaring oversight on my part, and I am working with 6CW and our Talent Support Team to broaden my horizons.

Most importantly, I’d like to address the homophobic comments I made about Anthony Grace. Whilst many of the locker room detest Anthony, not everyone wants to beat him black and blue. And very few of them; including myself, believe that he is a ‘fag**t’ as I proclaimed. I am aware of the stigma attached to that word, and the affect it can have on the LGBT community. Nor do I believe that everyone in Hollywood engages in homosexual activities, especially Charles Kramer and Anthony Grace. They are just close friends and what they choose to do is their business.

Ultimately, I have brought shame on myself, and my fans for these distasteful; and potentially, baseless claims. As a 6CW Champion, and someone who represents the business on a worldwide stage, I’d like to offer a full apology to everyone I offended. Our business, its sponsors and its competitors are fully committed to embracing people from all walks of life and members of our roster such as Uryu Ishida, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan are testament to giving people from different types of backgrounds a chance.

In an effort to repay our fans, and show my commitment to embracing all cultures, Jack and I are pleased to announce our new ‘Rainbow’ line of merchandise. From T-Shirts, Hoodies, and our Rainbow Title belts, available at 6CWShop.com and Toys R Us as from today. Thank you for your time.

Perfect Jack removes the blanket from the table and he and Clarke James pose with the merchandise as flashes go off around the room as we fade to black.

Harold: I am utterly speechless.

Henry: I am gobsmacked:

Harold: That is….

Henry: Genius! Utter Genius!! No wonder they’re top of the merchandise list!

Harold: No words, Henry. No words. Folks, we’ll be right back after these short messages.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm

*The action heads into the vast production space and Marty Helms is once again displaying his anger, launching equipment and monitors through the air whilst members of staff scurry from sight, fleeing for safety.

???: Enough....

*Alex Walker walks into shot, completely unperturbed by the anger that is emitting from Marty Helms. Helms drops a production case and stares at the owner of 6CW, fury in his eyes.

Walker: Last show I told you that I was looking to be impressed, for everyone on this roster to make an impact.....you've done that, I'll grant you...

Helms: I'm just getting started...

*Walker smirks

Walker: I'm glad to hear it....but unless you want me to start billing you for this equipment I suggest you save your anger for in-ring competition....

Helms: Give me some proper competition then....

Walker: I'm running a regime here, this isn't chaos....this isn't inmates running the asylum.....this is 6CW and I'm in charge. I admire your strive for dominance but interrupting other people's matches and breaking my possession are not going to work in your favour....insubordination will not be tolerated...

*Helms takes his turn to grin although it doesn't extend to his eyes

Helms: Are you threatening me?

Walker: Mr Helms, if you know anything about me you would know I don't do threats....I make things happen, I would advise you stay on the right side of me and help me bring 6CW back to the forefront....

Helms: Then recognise the talent standing in front of you.....I'm the wake up call, the reality check this company so desperately needs...

Walker: I recognise and that's why I'm here.....a month from now we are heading to Tokyo for the first 6CW Pay Per View of my tenure......Genesis!

*The crowd pop and Alex Walker smiles at his own irony

Walker: And at that PPV, I have decided we will crown a new TV Champion....it is a championship that has plenty of lineage and history with this company and I need someone to bring prestige back to the gold....

Helms: Then just hand the belt over and let's get it over with...

*Walker laughs

Walker: I appreciate the confidence but nothing is given around here, you earn it.....so at Genesis you'll get your chance.....you.......Lion......Uryu Ishida......and Bam Sparkleston....

*The crowd cheer whilst Helms shakes his head

Helms: I told you, should just hand it over.....I thought maybe there'd be one threat in the match, I didn't realise I'd be getting an all expenses paid holiday to Japan.....I'll be there....I'll take your belt and I'll bring all the prestige you want.....but that is just the beginning.....I'll play by your rules, until the time comes when everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet as me....this does not stop, there is no let up until I'm exactly where I belong.....and that's at the top table.....and everybody is kneeling at my feet....

*Helms snarls at Walker as he brushes past the 6CW owner and walks out of view. Walker watches Helms leave with a curious expression on his face as the scene comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Match 3
Perfect Jack w/Clarke James vs Jackson Jackson w/ Frank Horrigan

HA: Singles action up next here on Anarchy...

HE: But singles action that will undoubtedly have big implications in the tag team title scene.

HA: We know that Perfect Jack and Clarke James will defend their belts against the team of Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, The TA, at 6CW Genesis.

HE: Tonight is their opportunity to gain a psychological advantage at Genesis, as Perfect Jack takes on Jackson Jackson.

HA: It should be a fantastic contest!

"I am perfection" blares out through the speakers, and this is quickly blended into "Blind Faith" as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage, followed closely by his tag team partner Clarke James. They have their multitude of titles with them as they walk down the ramp to loud cheers from the crowd.

HA: Undoubtedly, the most decorated pairing of wrestlers seen in some time, there's more gold on these two than there is in some jewellers!

HE: And yet come Genesis, they might be shed of all of it. The TA may reclaim their belts, and hopefully Alex Walker does the rest.

"Machine Gun" hits and the crowd reaction promptly changes to boos as Jackson Jackson strides out flanked by Frank Horrigan...and Max Adamson. The trio make their way down to the ring, Jackson slides in as Horrigan and Adamson stand on the outside.

HA: It seems as if Max Adamson has decided to rejoin the ranks of the TA at ringside, rather than just being a backstage advocate for the duo.

HE: Tremendous move by these two, we all know the cunning of Adamson and that could be crucial at Genesis.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Jackson Jackson circle the ring, eventually moving into the middle for a lock-up. Jackson gains the advantage, putting Jack into a side headlock. He quickly counters with an Irish whip into the ropes, he ducks his head only for Jackson to leapfrog him on the rebound. He comes back off the ropes, Jack falls to the mat and pushes his legs back to monkey flip Jackson over but he lands on his feet, Perfect Jack then kips up and the two stare each other down.

HA: What an exchange to start this match off!

The two stare each other a moment before going back in for the lock-up, only for Perfect Jack to show his experience and duck under it. He grabs Jackson by the waist and pushes him towards the ropes, and then rolls back into a schoolboy pin.

Ref: 1...................Kick out!

Jackson powers out, Perfect Jack gets to his feet only for Jackson to crack him in the side of the head with a vicious elbow smash. He stumbles around and Jackson hits another terrific shot with the elbow. He then hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, and then spins back the other way to connect with a discus elbow to the head.

HE: Fantastic striking from Jackson Jackson!

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up, Jackson is quickly onto the offensive by locking in an armbar hold. Jack fights up to his feet only for the TA man to hit an arm wrench, followed by a quick judo-style takedown using the shoulder. Perfect Jack rolls up and Jackson hits him with a picture-perfect standing dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Jackson allows Perfect Jack to his feet on this occassion before hitting a nasty-looking stomp onto the right foot of PJ. He follows this up with a succession of roundhouse kicks to the right leg. Perfect Jack stumbles around unsteadily and Jackson floors him with an STO. He runs the ropes as Jack sits up, hitting the penalty kick punt to the chest. He hooks the leg.

Perfect Jack kicks out. Jackson drags him to his feet by the head, hitting a couple of mocking slaps across the back of the head for good measure. He then allows Jack fully to his feet and hits some big European Uppercuts that force Perfect Jack into the corner. Jackson continues to pummel away on Perfect Jack with uppercuts.

HA: James onto the apron!

Clarke James leaps onto the apron, protesting with the ref. Jackson steps away from Perfect Jack and walks towards James, who quickly leaps down off the apron and puts his hands up protesting innocence as Horrigan stalks around menacingly. Jackson returns his attention to Perfect Jack, but he uses the ropes to pop himself up and plant a boot into the chin of Jackson.
He stumbles back and Perfect Jack explodes out of the corner with a big clothesline. Jackson rolls to his feet and Jack snapmares him down. This is followed by a running neck snap, and then to finish a running dropkick. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HE: James' influence paying off at ringside, he's flipped this match in favour of Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack gets to his feet, he twists the right arm of Jackson around viciously, then hitting a series of stomps and leg drops down across the shoulder. Jackson gets to his feet and Jack hits a brutal armbreaker. Jackson lurches forward, Jack kicks him square in the face, he jolts up and Perfect Jack follows that with a codebreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack drops a series of knees down into the back of Jackson, he then hauls him to a vertical base where he pops a series of forearms into the back of the head. He pushes Jackson into the turnbuckles, following that with a knee to the back. He grabs Jackson by the waist, nailing a German suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Jackson kicks out. Perfect Jack hauls him to his feet, where Jackson swings wildly with a clothesline and misses. Perfect Jack hits him with a big atomic drop, before then running the ropes and hitting a chopblock. Jackson falls to one knee and Perfect Jack follows up with a neckbreaker.

He then goes up top...

HA: Big elbow drop!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Perfect Jack lifts Jackson Jackson to his feet. He hits a kick to the stomach and then sets up for a suplex, only for Jackson to block. Perfect Jack tries again, once more blocked. Jackson Jackson then counters with a suplex of his own.

He keeps the hold applied, dragging Perfect Jack back up and nailing a 2nd suplex. He then drags Jack up again, completing the set and bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Jackson hits a couple of stiff knees into the back of the head, he then applies a double underhook hold. He brings Jack to his feet and then launches him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. PJ stands up and this time Jackson kicks him in the gut, before delivering a Tiger Driver.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Jackson kicks away at Perfect Jack on the ground. He then grabs the hand of Jack, lifting him to his feet. He looks around the arena, before then brutally snapping the fingers of Jack, the noise echoing around the arena. He quickly follows this up with a double wrist-clutch suplex.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out. Jackson Jackson drags him to his feet, he lines up a superkick only to then drive the kick into the right knee. He runs the ropes...

HA: Another brutal punt to the chest!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Perfect Jack. This time Jackson beats the mat in frustration, he then heads up to the top rope...

HA: Lining up the Jacksault...

HE: Damn it! Clarke James at it again!

James leaps onto the apron, but this time Horrigan is around far more quickly. He scoops James onto his shoulders in an electric chair position, only for James to drop down the back and then dropkick Horrigan right into the steel steps, crashing head-first. Jackson watches on from atop the turnbuckle, until Perfect Jack sprints up it...

HA: BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX!

HE: Both men down!

Clarke James walks around the ring, smacking the apron, getting the fans going for a Perfect Jack chant...

HE: James isn't just leading the chanting, look, he's left a title belt in the corner!

HA: James trying to tee up his team-mate!

Clarke James continues his walk around the ring, he sees Jack edging closer to the title belt and chooses his moment to leap onto the apron, trying to get into the ring.

HA: James creating the distraction!

Jack crawls to the title, getting it into his grasp, only for Jackson to be over quickly and soon the two are in a tug of war over the belt.

HE: Much like their upcoming match at Genesis, this is a real fight for the belt!

HA: ADAMSON!

HE: ADAMSON'S IN THE RING!

HA: I bet James wishes he hadn't caused the distraction now!

Adamson slides under the bottom rope. By now, James is desperately signalling for the referee to turn around...

HA: This plan may have backfired for James...

HE: WHAT'S HE THINKING HERE?!

HA: GORE! GORE! NO!

HE: HE HIT JACKSON! HE HIT JACKSON WITH THE GORE!

HA: JACK DIVED OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST MOMENT! ADAMSON NAILED HIS OWN CLIENT WITH THE GORE!

Adamson looks on in shock at what he's done, James is almost as shocked on the apron. The referee turns around, Jackson is strewn on the canvas, Jack is in the corner once again looking as shocked as Max. The ref boots the title out of the ring and forces Max out, Jack scurries over and covers.

Ref: 1..............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack quickly slides out of the ring and into the path of James, who quickly throws him his belts and the two retreat up the ramp. Max Adamson is still looking on shocked from the outside, Jackson writhes on the mat clutching his ribs.

HA: What the hell just happened there?!

HE: Adamson gored Jackson! He was trying to help, to stop the interference from James but in the end, he cost his own team the match.

HA: And just as you thought they were getting back on the same page!

HE: You have to hope this won't be a distraction going into that huge match at Genesis.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:52 pm

*Keith Leone is shown in the backstage area standing by with Charlotte Grey.

CG: Keith, thank you for your time.......a 6CW legend, they call you a sure fire first ballot hall of famer...you've achieved so much in your career, faced so much adversity.....but have you ever faced a threat like the one that is posed to you by Engel Harlequin?

*Leone runs his hand along his chin for a moment

Leone: Engel may be unique, I certainly can't remember ever coming across a crazed clown before, but the threat he poses is nothing I haven't seen before. This isn't my first rodeo, as they say, and believe me when I tell you that I have faced much more dangerous and vicious opposition....

*Charlotte raises his eyebrows, questioning Leone's claims

Leone: Never forget I have faced the very best in this industry.....I've had a blood thirsty Dicey Reilly hunting my every move....I've had Alex Walker and Genesis plotting my demise, Lex Hart smashing my head in with a sledgehammer....not knowing who to trust, not knowing what blindside or backstabbing was around the next corner....

CG: Engel is, perhaps, a little more unorthodox than those you have named, though....

Leone: I see everyone is concerned for me and my safety but I wonder why nobody is worried about what I might do to Engel Harlequin...

If Engel wants to take this to a darker place, if he wants to bring something out in me that we haven't seen in a long time then I'd advise he is careful what he wishes for.......time may have forgotten the evil that dwells deep within me but I haven't....the monster lies dormant but keep prodding and he might just wake up....

I returned to 6CW and did my job, Engel stood in my way and I removed him.....ever since then he's been obsessed with me, and if he wants to have a fight then a fight we can have.....all he needs to do is walk my way once more and he can get a first hand experience of exactly what is going to happen to him....

I wrote the book on getting under opponent's skin, finding what makes them tick and what tips them over the edge.....there's no tactic and no mindgame he can use that will faze me or throw me off my game......

CG: And tonight....

Leone: Tonight I have a match to concentrate on.....I have somebody else standing in my way and I'll gladly remove them, just like I always do......then if Engel wants to show his face he can get dealt with too.....there's more than enough pain and punishment to go around....

CG: Thanks, Keith, and good luck tonight....

*Leone places his hood back over his head and walks off.

???: Hehehehe......nothing can faze you, Keith? Interesting, I guess we shall wait and see....hehehehe...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 pm

*Timothy Allen is shown backstage with James McManus. The crowd boo the sight of McManus but he seems completely unmoved

TA: My guest at this time is James McManus....James, just a few moments from now you'll take on Keith Leone in one on one action.....this is a big match, Leone is a top level kind of competitor....but we've noticed a big change in you since 6CW re-opened its doors....there seems to be a new kind of confidence in you...

McManus: I've finally found my level, I have belief and be damned anybody who disagrees....I know what I can do, what I am capable of and I am sick and tired of being overlooked...

TA: What do you...

*McManus holds his hand up and Tim Allen stops speaking

McManus: For too long I was paid no attention, I was overlooked, disrespected.....but the tables have turned, this is a new chapter.....now the whole world is seeing what I can do, and no longer do they whisper behind my back and snigger....I see fear in the eyes of those who have doubted me......I'm on the rise....

TA: O'Callaghan will be out there on commentary.....the growing rivalry between you two, will that be a factor in this match?

McManus: It won't factor......it just means he'll have a front row seat to watch me demonstrate just how good I am.....I'll beat Keith Leone tonight, ripping up the script on what everyone expects to happen.....and then I'll move on and take care of O'Callaghan.....

O'Callaghan thinks he is better than me.....he thinks that fighting me is a step down from where he has been in his career but he needs to open his eyes, because I'm standing right here and I'm not going anywhere no matter how much he complains....

I dominated him and he stole a victory off of me, a victory that would have put me on the platform that my abilities deserve....the next time we go head to head he will not get the better of me, he won't be able to sneak a win....I'm going to show everybody and more importantly I'm going to prove to O'Callaghan that he is in fact stepping up....and I'm a step too far....

Now if you'll excuse me.....I have a show to put on...

*McManus barges his way out of the interview

TA: Ladies and gentlemen.......James McManus!

*The crowd boo as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Match 4
Keith Leone vs James McManus
On commentary: O'Callaghan

HA: I'm pleased to say we are joined here at ringside by none other than O'Callaghan......I don't know if we still call you the owner of the Fight for the Right briefcase or not?

*O'Callaghan is shown taking his seat at the announce desk, placing the briefcase on the table

OC: Well I still own it....but Walker won't give me a damn straight answer about whether or not I can cash it in...

HE: I'm sure he'll reveal it in good time...

OC: I wasn't asking for hypotheticals, Henry Lloyd, I need answers...plain and simple....I want to know when I get to become the 6CW World Champion...

"Limowreck" screams out of the speakers and there is a standing ovation as Keith Leone makes his entrance, his trademark hood covering his head. He lowers the hood, revealing his scarred face, and nods his head in acknowledgement of the crowd....

HA: It's been somewhat tense return to 6CW for Keith Leone....one of the all time greats, no doubt about his achievements, but he has chosen to embroil himself in the mindgames of Engel Harlequin.....I wouldn't recommend that kind of decision from anyone but Leone seems to actively be hunting Engel....

OC: Well Leone has never been sound of mind either, has he? I know you all revere him around here but for me he's had one too many chairshots to head over the years.....he wants to indulge the clown in psycho fantasies then leave him to it, leave the big boys to contest the things that really matter....

Leone removes his zipped jacket and throws it over the steel steps before climbing up into the ring to await his opponent. For a moment the music stops and laughter fills the arena....

???: HeHeHehehehehehe.......hehehee....

HE: What in the...?

OC: Like I said, let them play...

Leone looks around for a moment but seems unmoved, shrugging his shoulders, as "Sad but true" booms out to welcome the arrival of James McManus. McManus, looking extremely confident, swaggers out into view...

HA: Now this is a man who has grabbed your attention in recent weeks?

OC: He did, briefly....but I think I showed him two weeks ago what happens when push my buttons....I'm hoping me smashing him in the face with my briefcase is enough to teach him to stay out of my way....it's bad for his health....

HE: And you think that's enough?

OC: Depends on if he has more brains than you, Henry....if not then probably no, he'll come back for more and I'll have to put him in his place....just like I do with everyone else around here....

McManus saunters around the ring and stands in front of the announce desk for a few moments, sizing O'Callaghan up.

HA: It doesn't like he's that perturbed by what happened...

OC: He's not doing a damn thing though, is he? He can look all he likes.....you wanna go again, big boy?

The two men continue to stare and then McManus turns his back and climbs up into the ring to join Leone. McManus takes one last look over his shoulder before the bell sounds...

HA: Do you believe you being out here will cause a distraction for McManus?

OC: Well if it does then that just shows his lack of professionalism, doesn't it? I'm out here because Alex Walker didn't want me beating up any of the roster too bad ahead of the Genesis PPV, not to distract McManus....he needs to keep his eyes focused on Leone, one superkick and this over...

Leone and McManus circle one another on the bell and then tie up in the centre of the ring. McManus quickly takes the back and lifts Leone off the floor, dumping him down on the deck and taking control with a seated chinlock, trying to drag Leone backward into a rear naked choke....

HA: Looks like McManus is trying to end this one quickly...

OC: If he ends this by submission I'll be amazed.....

HE: And impressed?

OC: You know what, Henry Lloyd....I would be impressed actually.....I'm the top submission artist on this roster, there's a couple of others guys with a little skill to their game....James McManus is no submission expert...

Leone fights against McManus' grip and manages to slip out of his clutches. They both scramble up and Leone motions forward...

HA: CONCUSS...

McManus flinches, expecting the superkick, and Leone boots him in the gut before launching him through the ropes to the outside.

HA: That superkick can end any fight...

OC: Not sure why Leone didn't go for it, I think he's going gun shy in his old age...

McManus scrambles up, using the ringside barrier for leverage, and then he turns back around as Leone dives through the middle ropes...

HA: Nothing gun shy about that....

Leone nails the suicide dive and then clambers to his feet with a dark expression on his face. He pulls McManus up and dumps him back under the bottom rope before climbing onto the apron and scaling the ropes....

HE: Not usually Leone's hunting ground....

OC: I think right now Leone is the hunted....he looks distracted...

Leone perches on the ropes, looking around as though expecting something, and he waits too long which allows McManus to stumble up and swipe his legs, crotching the former world champion on the turnbuckle...

HA: It's almost as though Leone was expecting Engel Harlequin to just appear out of nowhere...

OC: You go down that route with some freak like Harlequin and you'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your days...

McManus climbs onto the second rope and he jams his forearm straight into Leone's face before stepping to the top and he delivers a ring-shaking superplex...

HE: McManus got all of that.....tremendous technique...

OC: I'll give him it, that was neat....

McManus kneels for a moment, almost admiring his attack, and then he climbs up and flips Leone onto his shoulders, nailing him with a short powerbomb that has Leone folded up on his neck...

HA: That is sickening impact....

McManus holds Leone down on he deck..................1.....................2................Leone just manages to kick out!

HE: You may not like him but James McManus is definitely improving, you have to acknowledge that?

OC: Sure....he's gone from curtain jerking to maybe match 2 or 3 material, good for him....but you're talking to a headline act right here, he doesn't belong on my level and he needs to learn that....

McManus drags Leone back up and attempts a snap suplex but Leone manages to float over the back and counters with a quick Russian legsweep. The crowd cheer as Leone crawls to the corner and tries to ascend the ropes again...

OC: I told you, he's brain damaged....hasn't learnt his lesson from the first time...

HA: Leone's one of the best to ever lace them up....if he's still got anything left then he's a serious test for anyone on the 6CW roster....

Leone doesn't hesitate on the ropes this time and he sails through the air, driving his elbow down into the chest of James McManus. McManus clutches at his chest in pain as he stumbles up and walks into Leone's path....

HA: DDT connects!

Leone nails the evenflow DDT, dumping McManus right on his skull, and then pushes his foe over to make the cover...
................McManus throws his shoulder up!

OC: He's got a little more guts than I anticipated, I expected that to be it...

Leone searches the referee for a three count but the official signals two. Leone gets back onto his feet and he backs into the corner, where he begins to stomp his boot as he wills McManus to rise again....

HA: Leone's lining it up now....he's done playing....

McManus is a little dazed but eventually he clambers back to his feet, a little unsteady, and Leone makes his move....

HA: CONCUSS...

McManus is ready for it this time and he catches Leone's foot in midair, taking Leone by surprise, and he spins the former world champ around before lifting him off the deck and drills him with a spinebuster.................1...................2...............kickout!

HE: I told you, McManus is getting better and better...

OC: Is he paying you? I sure hope he's paying you to run his fan club, Henry Lloyd....you deserve to get paid for being so boring...

(Harold can be heard trying to stifle a laugh)

McManus points at O'Callaghan as he gets up and the commentator motions for McManus to come and fight. McManus drags Leone up and runs him into a powerslam before heading to the corner....

OC: I didn't realise we were watching cruiserweights in there.....these guys love the top rope...

HA: You don't agree with that tactic?

OC: I'll go high risk if the reward makes sense.....these guys aren't even thinking over the percentages....

McManus is up high and he waits for Leone to stand before he dives toward him and wipes him out with a crossbody.......

HA: Leone rolled through...

Leone reverses the positions...................1..........................2..................McManus just about gets his shoulder up. McManus scrambles to his feet and he quickly swipes the legs of Leone....

HE: Figure four....

McManus spins and prepares to sit down into the submission but Leone grabs his trunks and rolls him up...................1....................2................shoulder up again. Both men get up once more and McManus flips Leone onto his shoulders...

HE: TOMBSTONE...

Leone kicks his feet and drops off the back of McManus before nailing him with a huge German suplex. The crowd are back on side, willing Leone on, and he gets to his feet....

HA: Leone is renowned for his ability to withstand beatings.....he has an exceptional threshold of pain....

OC: You can't knock the sense out of something that has none....look Leone was a great but let's face it, he's washed up...I'd have gotten him out of there by now....

Leone seems to be winding up for the superkick again when the lights go out in the arena. The crowd are screaming....

HE: I guess the meter has gone....

HA: Folks we apologise for your loss of picture right now....I assure you we cannot see anything either, I have no idea what is going on here....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 pm

The noise of a funfair fills the arena and hysterical laughter can be heard over the music but still the lights do not come back on.

???: Hehehehe......wanna play a game, Keith?

HE: I have a bad feeling about this darkness....

Suddenly the lights come back on and a huge box has been placed at the base of the ramp and in front of the ring. Keith Leone is staring at the mystery object...

HA: What the hell is that?

OC: A gift from the clown.....at least someone still loves Leone...

Leone shakes his head at the box but he is then spun around by McManus and booted in the stomach before being drilled by the "River Wensum Plunge"....

HE: YES!

..............3!

HE: Got him....

HA: Not quite....

McManus fist pumps the air but the referee quickly signals to him that Leone got his shoulder up just in time. McManus looks furious as he argues with the official...

HA: McManus damn near stole this match off of the distraction....

OC: Leone has more lives than a cat....

HE: That was a slow count....

McManus looks dismayed with the referee and then turns away and beckons Leone back up. Leone is a little unsteady on his feet and McManus quickly steps in and lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: MK...

Leone rolls down the back and covers.................1....................2...........kickout. They scramble back up and Leone taps his leg....

HA: OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?

Leone seems to be setting for the superkick when a sound like a gun going of fills the air. More hysterical laughter follows as a giant jack in the box, its face painted like a clown, launches from the top of the mysterious box at ringside....

HE: Leone looks stunned...

Leone almost stumbles and McManus quickly storms in with a brutal knee to the ribcage and then lifts Leone up, dragging him into the centre of the ring....

HA: MK ULTRA!

1......................2..................3!

HE: What a win.....McManus just beat Leone....

OC: He capitalised.....I'll give him it, although anyone can pick a corpse.....Leone was caught out by that, whatever the hell that is....

HA: Engel Harlequin's mindgames just went up a notch.....Keith Leone may not want to but after this I don't think he can ignore the fight in front of him....

McManus kneels over Leone with a triumphant grin on his face. He stares at the giant clown's head and laughs before turning his focus to O'Callaghan....

HA: So were you impressed?

OC: Solid 5 out of 10......he got the result but heck I think even you guys would have beat Leone in there tonight.....Leone has some demons to exorcise and was never focused on what he had to do....McManus took advantage, he looks great when he has the steal on people....

HE: Well looks like he's coming over here for his congratulations....

McManus leaves the ring and immediately stalks toward the announce desk. O'Callaghan quickly removes his headset and climbs to his feet for the confrontation as the referee rushes out to get in between the two men...

HA: You can sense the deep dislike here....

HE: And O'Callaghan may not want to give McManus an ounce of credit but it is obvious he's under the Irishman's skin....

HA: A threat or a nuisance? One way or the other I think O'Callaghan is going to have to confront what stands in front of him.....

The two men trash talk one another and then McManus barges the ref aside and then shoves O'Callaghan in the chest, sending him crashing back into the ringside barrier. O'Callaghan looks thunderous as he launches forward with punches and suddenly both men and taking lumps out of one another....

HA: We may need security here....these men have no chill...

The brawl pulls away from the announce table and O'Callaghan shoots for the legs and takes McManus down, taking top position and starting to rain down punches on his rival. McManus tries to cover up desperately and then uses his legs to switch the positions, taking big shots of his own....

HE: McManus is tired of the disrespect....he is adamant that O'Callaghan start taking him seriously....

HA: I don't think O'Callaghan has any choice, this fight is not going to go away....

Security and more referees flood the ringside area, running down the side of the massive jack in the box, and they manages to eventually pull McManus and O'Callaghan apart....

HA: This is becoming personal and savage, these two just want to fight....

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT x10

HE: The people want to see it....

HA: I think everyone wants to see it.....I just don't think now is the time....

O'Callaghan and McManus continue to trade insults whilst trying to break free of their restraints to fight again. Meanwhile, Keith Leone is coming to and sits on the canvass whilst staring at the huge clown face that just stares back at him...

HE: We've got McManus and O'Callaghan trying to kill one another whilst Engel Harlequin is taking great pleasure in stalking Keith Leone......6CW is most certainly back...

HA: I don't see either of these situations being resolved amicably.....I really don't.....I think we can expect a damn sight more violence from both of these feuds.....I see no other alternative...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 pm

*Max Adamson is shown backstage in the locker room as Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan approach him, Jackson still looks winded…

Jackson Jackson: Yo, Max? What the hell was that!

*Max turns around and addresses the two men…

MA: Look, I’m sorry, it wasn’t planned…

Jackson Jackson: Oh, wasn’t planned? You don’t think this whole thing seems a little funny? Just who the hell are you batting for, Max? Cause right now, it sure as hell doesn’t look like its us me and Frank.

Frank Horrigan: He’s right, Max. You can’t say this doesn’t look at all suspicious. Parading your little friendship with those couple of idiots on your Twitter. Dinner dates, hanging out at bars, special appearances on the Indy circuit, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say your loyalties lie outside of the TA…

*Jackson and Frank move towards Max…

Max Adamson: Are you actually serious? After everything I’ve done for you pair of idiots you think this is all part of some plan? You know something, I can’t believe I’m hearing this…

Jackson Jackson: I can’t believe you laid one on me in the ring and cost us the match, but yet, here I am having to ask what the hell your problem is?

*Max fumes:

Max Adamson: MY problem? You’re the one with the problem, Jackson! Maybe you should take a second to remember just what I’ve done for you two. I sacrificed MY career to push you two. So what if I’m mates with Jack and Clarke outside of here. What we do inside here is business, and you two need to remember the sacrifices I’ve made…

Frank Horrigan: Sacrifices you’ve made? Are they the kind of sacrifices that stop you from coming to the ring as well? Cause it hasn’t gone unnoticed that you haven’t been out there for the last 2 weeks, Max…

Max Adamson: Are you effing serious? You think opportunities just fall in your lap, don’t you Frank? That everything you get just falls at your feet? Well it doesn’t. You have to polish a bit of brass once in a while, and if you two muppets can’t get that into your thick skulls, I suggest you get out of my sight before I gore it into you..

*Max moves forward and eyeballs Horrigan…

Jackson Jackson: Maybe we’ll take our time and think about this little arrangement, Max. Come on, Frank. Let’s leave Mr. Australia to his business, he’s probably got dinner plans.

*Horrigan backs off and Max stands staring as we head back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm

???: I wondered if I could spare a minute of your time?

*Liam Wood sighs as he looks up to see Timothy Allen waiting with a mic in hand

LW: Well your here now aren't you?

*Tim Allen ignores the irritated attitude.

TA: You're up against an old rival in GazzyD tonight. Much can be said about the history between you both, will that play any part in tonights match?

*Wood hardly breaks his confident look as he replies confidently.

LW: Have you heard GazzyD? He speaks of his big return, about the past being the past, how he has changed, invigorated. All words of the desperate trying to cling to their former glory. I have no doubt GazzyD has been a great in this business. Two key words in that sentence..."has been" you see Tim, GazzyD might be sat in his locker room thinking the past is the past, that it doesn't really matter anymore. Maybe he thinks he has it in him to rekindle that fire and make his epic comeback. Well Tim that's a beautiful picture...except for one thing. The past is the past, but history repeats itself and just like the past GazzyD's future will be failure at my hand.

TA: Speaking of epic comebacks, Mr Kenty has returned to an impressive crowd reaction and seemingly has his eyes set on you. As the special referee of this match will there may be a spanner in the works?

*Wood shakes his head and smirks

LW: The idiot returns and everybody loses there s**t. Let me tell you something about Mr Kenty, Tim. Kenty is another relic of 6CW's past, a comedy act with a death wish. You see that's the only reason I can come up with as to why he is involved in my business. I want to clarify something. There are two ways tonight goes. Either he calls this down the middle, holds my hand up in victory and then I proceed to snuff his sorry a** out of existence. Or he tries to screw me over at which point I snuff his sorry a** out of existence. There's no other outcome Tim, I will be wiping Kenty's face off the bottom of my boot for the next few months.

TA: Strong words there Liam. Thank you for your time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Match 5
GazzyD vs Liam Wood
Special referee: Mr Kenty

HA: Huge singles competition up next here on Anarchy.

HE: Since the re-up of 6CW, we have already seen some tremendous, Pay Per View calibre bouts gracing these shows and this next match is no exception.

HA: And there is a certainly plenty of history between the two competitors in this match-up.

HE: But that isn't all, not only are two legends of this company facing off against each other, there is a third legend who will be in this match as guest referee.

HA: I think he is due out first Henry!

The lights dim around the arena, a single spotlight shines to the stage as "Turn Up The Trouble" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mr Kenty slowly walks out into the stage in a referee's shirt. He marches down the ramp, tagging a few hands before clambering up the steel steps and then ascending to the 2nd rope. A microphone falls from the rooftops down into his out-stretched right hand...

Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman...your guest referee for this evening...MR KENTY...KENTTTTYYYY!

HE: It will be interesting to see how Kenty handles the responsibility of refereeing the match this evening, he is someone who normally likes to be centre of attention!

"Freedom" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He and Kenty exchange looks...

HA: Gazzy D came to the rescue of Mr Kenty last time out, after he was attacked by the other man involved in this match, Liam Wood.

HE: When is Gazzy going to learn? This is the very best competition the wrestling world has to offer, alliances and friendships don't exit. This is dog eat dog.

"Revival Mode" by Every Time I Die kicks in and a lone figure walks out slowly on to the stage, taking his place in the spot light. The lights kick in fully and Liam Wood strides down to the ramp, staring down both of his rivals.

HE: Now this is a man who can, and is in fact happy to, exist and fight all on his own. He doesn't the distractions of other people.

HA: It's also perhaps why at times, Liam Wood has been one of the most hated individuals in 6CW history.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty orders for the bell to be rung as the crowd cheer loudly.

HA: These fans certainly living in anticipation of a classic contest in this match involving a triumvate of 6CW legends.

Liam Wood locks up with Gazzy D. Gazzy locks in a side armbar, Wood runs to the corner and climbs up to the top rope, he backflips off and connects with an arm drag takedown.

Gazzy rolls up to his feet, he runs in at the former EWF World Champion and plants him into the canvas with a flapjack. Wood then runs off the ropes, connecting with a superkick early on as Gazzy kneels up. He covers.

HA: Strong start from Wood!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, locking in a side headlock. He walks towards the corner and proceeds to drive the head of Gazzy down into the top turnbuckle. He breaks just before the 5 count just as Kenty was about to step in.

Wood and Kenty exchange a brief stare before Wood returns to working over Gazzy. He turns him around in the corner, hits a couple of punches to the abdomen before running in and connecting with a Yakuza kick.

The 6CW Hall Of Famer Gazzy D walks forward unsteadily and Wood drives him face-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Wood places Gazzy into a double underhook hold. He drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head before bringing him to a vertical base. Gazzy blocks the attempted double underhook suplex and then counters with a back body drop.

The multi-time world champion gets to his feet, he throws a discus lariat which Gazzy ducks underneath and then boots Gazzy kicks him in the stomach, before connecting with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

HA: That could be a big momentum swinger for Gazzy.

HE: He needs to press home any advantage that he may have, he knows Wood will not stay down for long.

Gazzy D rolls up to his feet, he waits for Wood to rise before hitting him with a snap suplex. Gazzy runs the ropes, connecting with a springboard missile dropkick on Liam Wood. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Gazzy goes to the outside, standing on the ring apron waiting for Wood to rise, he then springboards into the ring and goes for a hurracanrana, only to be caught in mid-air by Wood, who plants him into the canvas with a snap powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head, before locking in a underhook hold. He hauls up Gazzy before throwing him out across the ring with a suplex. The 6CW HOF'er gets to his feet and Wood plants him face-first into the mat with a reverse swinging STO. Wood hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy D kicks out. Liam Wood grabs him by the waist, dragging Gazzy towards the corner and then connects with a German suplex, throwing Gazzy D into the turnbuckles. Wood then sprints in, hitting a shining wizard. Wood grinds his forearm into the face of Gazzy, again breaking just before Kenty intervenes.

HA: I feel as if Liam Wood may well be testing the patience of our guest referee this evening.

HE: There's nothing Kenty can, or should do, other than force the break. He can't get involved physically, he is the referee on this occassion, not a competitor.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Gazzy, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a belly to belly suplex. Gazzy sits up, and Wood levels him with a running dropkick. He covers.

Wood allows Gazzy to his feet, he then lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for the lung-blower...

HE: Hurracanrana!

HA: That move cost him the momentum last time out, but it's now got Gazzy back in this one!
Wood rolls up, he throws wildly at Gazzy who ducks easily and then bounces off the ropes, slamming Wood neck-first into the canvas on the rebound with a slingblade. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Gazzy allows Wood to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a beautiful standing dropkick. Wood rolls up, Gazzy floors him with an arm drag takedown.
Once again Wood rises and throws a wild punch, again it's easily ducked by Gazzy who catches Wood with a pele kick on the turn. He stumbles around, Gazzy jumps up behind Wood and levels him with a back-stabber. Cover.

Gazzy stand over Wood, letting him rise to a vertical base. He goes for a kick to the body but Wood blocks. He smiles only for Gazzy to snappily counter back with an enzaguri kick to the head.

Wood falls to the mat, Gazzy goes to the ring apron, waiting for him to rise...

HA: Springboard forearm!

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Gazzy drags up Wood in a sleeper hold, Wood quickly fights his way over to the ropes and Gazzy is the man to test the patience of Kenty, barely releasing in time for the 5 count.
Kenty shoots Gazzy a glare, he brushes past the guest referee and hits a big knee to the back of Wood, pushing him into the ropes. Gazzy grabs the waist and rolls through...

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Wood powers the shoulder up but in one fluid motion Gazzy drags him to a vertical base...

HA: HISTORY MAKER!

HE: This could be a huge win for Gazzy!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

Wood kicks out just in time. Gazzy looks up almost pleadingly at Kenty who signals a two. Gazzy drags up Wood, he tries to set up for deep impact but Wood elbows away at the abdomen to force a release.

Gazzy runs the ropes going for a headscissors takedown...

HA: Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Wood flattens Gazzy with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Gazzy sits up...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

This time it is Gazzy who powers out in time. Liam Wood drags Gazzy up to his feet, he kicks him in the gut...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1................................2.........................................Kick out!

HE: THAT HAD TO BE THREE!

HA: Gazzy kicked out! Kenty signalling a two count!

Wood gets to his feet, his face a mixture of exasperation and anger as he stares down Kenty. He gets right in the face of the guest referee, demanding a three count but Kenty stays cool, shaking his head and gesturing a two count.

Wood shakes his head and brushes past Kenty as he goes after Gazzy D, stomping down on him repeatedly. Gazzy retreats backwards towards the corner where he slumps against the turnbuckle.

Liam Wood continues to boot away at the head of Gazzy, Kenty is stood close by making the count. Wood breaks just moments before 5 count. Kenty steps in front of Wood, pointing at his shirt.

HA: I think Kenty is indicating to Wood he needs to respect the shirt, if not the person. Kenty is the man in charge tonight, whether Wood likes it or not.

HE: And I think that response shows exactly what Wood thinks of the shirt, the man wearing it and everything else too!

Wood smirks and then pushes Kenty away with a hand to the face, before returning to stomping down on Gazzy...

HA: And I don't think Kenty liked that at all!

Kenty holds his face for a moment before stomping back over to the corner and dragging Wood back by the waist. The two men are in each other's faces, arguing. Wood again tries to push Kenty away but this time Kenty grabs the hand of Wood to block...

HE: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

HA: Mic check to Liam Wood!

HE: He's the referee god damn, he can't attack a competitor like that!

HA: Wood pushed his buttons one too many times Henry!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: That might be so, but in the end, he's won the match for Liam Wood. That is an instant disqualification for Gazzy, and Kenty should never be given any position of authority once again. That was a blatant abuse of the power that shirt gives him.

HA: I don't think Kenty will mind one bit if he is never the guest referee again. He wants to compete.

Kenty smiles down at Liam Wood, who is lay out on the canvas. He then walks towards Gazzy D in the corner who is pulling himself to his feet using the ropes.

HE: I don't think Gazzy even knows what happened.

Kenty helps Gazzy to his feet and then away from the corner to stand, leaning onto the shoulder of Mr Kenty.

HA: Kenty was simply looking out for Gazzy there, Wood was continuing the attack after the legal limit allowed and Kenty simply had to step...returning the favour from last week

HE: MIC CHECK! MIC CHECK TO GAZZY D! I TOLD YOU HAROLD! THERE'S NO ALLIANCES HERE!

HA: WHAT DID HE DO THAT FOR?

Kenty suddenly moves himself away from supporting Gazzy D, pulling him in and then planting him into the mat with the Mic Check. Kenty stands tall over both Wood and Gazzy, before removing the referee's shirt and throwing it to the floor as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:11 pm

*O'Callaghan pushes his way into Alex Walker's office, anger on his face. Walker looks up from his desk

O'Callaghan: I'm not here for a discussion.....McManus.....Genesis.....make it happen...

*Walker stares at O'Callaghan for a few moments and then nods his head with a smile

Walker: Consider it done.....I think it has all the makings of a fantastic contest....

*O'Callaghan shakes his head

OC: No, no it doesn't.....I'm levels above McManus, but it doesn't seem to penetrate his thick skull so I'm going to beat it into him....it ends at Genesis....

Walker: Very well....you have your match....

*Walker looks back at his laptop and types away when O'Callaghan slams the FFTR briefcase on the desk. Walker looks up again

Walker: We aren't done?

OC: Far from it.....I need answers....

Walker: All in good time, my Irish friend.....all in good time!

*O'Callaghan looks exasperated as he picks the briefcase up and leaves the room, leaving Walker with a smile on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:13 pm

*Tim Allen is stood backstage facing the camera...

TA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, please welcome my guest at this time....Vincent Costello!

*The crowd pop as Costello walks into picture, his face is emotionless. He simply glares at Tim who shoots a timid glance back...

TA: Erm...so...erm...Vincent, tonight you square off against Mike Hill, the man who brutally attacked you last time out...

VC: You think that was brutal Tim? Wait until you see what happens tonight.

TA: So, yeah, erm...why do you think Hill attacked you Vincent? And are you looking for retribution tonight?

VC: You're damn right I'm looking for retribution Tim, and I'm going to get it and then some. Hill was wise to ambush me last time out, because he knows face to face he wouldn't stand a chance. He will see that tonight when he steps into that ring with me. There is nowhere to run now Mike, and you're going to regret ever getting involve in my business.

As for why he chose to attack me? Because he saw the chance to keep himself relevant. Hill talks about being forgotten or looked over, and he is, and there's a very good reason for that. He's yesterday's news, no-one gives a damn about him anymore. He hasn't been relevant in five years. What's he ever done in 6CW? His biggest achievements came in 6WF, and look where they are now.

He's done the square root of F*** all since he came to 6CW, and that won't change with facing me. I'll get rid of this annoying little mite once and for all. Then he can go back to the little leagues where he belongs.

*Costello shoves the mic out of Allen's hand and walks away as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Match 6
Vincent Costello vs Mike Hill

Back to ringside as "Next big thing" echoes out and the crowd boo the swaggering entrance of Mike Hill. Hill struts across the front of the stage and taunts the audience...

HA: Mike Hill looking real proud of himself right now...

HE: And why wouldn't he? He's riding the crest of a wave, he's dialled it back to 2010 and is reliving the glory days...

HA: He's living off sneak attacks, oh wait now I see your point....it is like 2010 again...

HE: Change the record....Hill is a former two time world champion and he's starting to regain that form...

HA: And in the process he's painted a target on his back....a very dangerous man is on his tail.....HERE WE GO!

Hill is only halfway down the ramp when Vincent Costello clatters into from behind and sends him rolling the rest of the way down into the entranceway. The crowd are cheering as Hill gets back to his feet, dazed, and Costello rocks him with right hands before charging him forward and launching him against the steel steps.....BOOM!

HE: This isn't right.....you want to talk about damn sneak attacks?

HA: Vincent Costello is one man you do not want to (beep) off.....Mike Hill has done his best and I think he's going to regret it...

Costello looks full of malice as he drags Hill back up and then runs him into the fan barricade, launching him upside down against the solid frame. Costello slicks his hair back as the cameras focus on his deranged eyes...

HA: Costello is a man possessed.....I'm sure Mike Hill is already regretting his tactics of recent weeks now...

HE: This should be thrown out.....Mike Hill isn't in any state to compete....

Hill looks all at sea as Costello yanks him back up again and finally throws him into the ring. Costello follows as Hill crawls to his knees and begs for mercy....

HA: Hill barking up the wrong tree here.....after what he has been up to recently he ain't getting no mercy...

Costello grins and then just punts Hill in the chest, leaving him rolling to the ropes for safety. Costello follows his foe to the ropes and stomps down on his ribcage with ferocious intensity...

HA: Costello trying to break bones here...

The referee pulls Costello away and warns him for his conduct but VC just grins and goes back to his work. Hill is on his knees on the apron and Costello grabs him by the head, dragging him through the middle rope....

HA: Costello wants that elevated corkscrew neckbreaker...

HE; Forget it...

Hill steps off the ropes and then drops backward, snapping Costello's throat against the ropes. The crowd boo as Hill gets back to his feet and he stomps down any part of VC's body that he can connect with...

HE: Hill is repaying the favour now after that damn blindside....

HA: You really want to start comparing blindsides and sneak attacks?

Hill presses Costello against the ropes, choking him to the count of four, and then he breaks away and sprints across the ring, returning with a flying baseball slide that sends Costello crashing off the apron....

HA: Mike Hill turning it up a notch....

Hill smirks at Costello, flailing on the outside, and motions for the referee to start counting. Costello holds the back of his head as he drags himself to one knee....

HE: Any kind of victory is a victory.....Costello just isn't what he used to be....

The count reaches six as Costello manages to drag himself up onto the apron. Hill is over to him with a forearm to the face and then attempts to suplex his foe back into the ring....

HA: Costello fighting any kind of movement....

Costello refuses to play ball and then he slips out and grabs Hill's head, guillotining him across the top rope. Hill staggers back into the centre of the ring as Costello drags himself up the ropes...

HA: This is not Vincent Costello's usual environment...

Costello is a little unsteady on his feet and it allows Hill to stagger back up and counter with a leaping pele kick, dropping Costello into a seated position on the turnbuckle...

HE: This is a tremendous performance from Mike Hill given the early attack he has had to overcome....

Hill climbs the ropes and he gouges the eyes of Costello, for good measure, and then he taunts the crowd before jumping high...

HA: HILL-CAN-RANA!

HE: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT HE CAN!

Hill nails the sensational aerial assault and sends Costello crashing down on his spine with vicious impact. Costello stumbles back up and into Hill's path, decimated by an impressive standing tornado DDT...
.................shoulder up!

HA: Costello can take some damage, believe me we've seen it over the years....but, that said, Hill is pouring it on here....

Costello is clearly in some distress as he makes it back to his feet but is lifted into an inverted atomic drop and then wiped out by a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Hill then seizes the legs of his opponent...

HA: Hill thinking liontamer...

HE: Imagine how gratifying it would be for Mike Hill to make Costello tap out....he'd basically own him....

Hill tries desperately to turn Costello over onto his stomach but VC will not give ground and manages to use great hip swinging and leg strength to launch Hill across the ring. Hill quickly scrambles back up and sprints over, only to be wiped out by a leaping clothesline from a kneeling position....

HA: That shot almost turned Hill inside out.....what a shot....

Costello sways a little as he gets back to his feet but he beckons Hill up and boots him in the stomach before planting him with a double armed DDT....Hill is flat on his back as Costello rolls on top and begins to unleash with thunderous punches....

HE: Stop him, referee...

HA: You can feel that every shot from Costello is laced with anger.....Mike Hill has really gotten under his skin...

HE: Hill has employed the kind of tactics that Costello has used over the years.....he should be used to it...

Costello finally relents and gets to his feet, leaving Hill a pummelled heap on the deck. VC breathes deeply and then he drags Hill up by the head and flips him onto his shoulders...

HA: Turnbuckle powerbomb!

Costello launches Hill at the corner and then he runs off the adjacent ropes and returns with an earth-shattering big boot...
...............thr-kickout!

HA: Hill barely, and I mean barely just kicked out of that....

HE: It was all in order, don't you worry...

HA: I'm not worried but Hill should be, Costello is getting back into this....

Costello climbs to his feet and he slicks his hair back and stares at his opponent, who is trying to get up from his knees. Costello looks to the crowd, who urge him on, and then he bounces off the ropes...

HA: KERB STOMP!

Costello jumps into the air for the stomp to the back of Hill's head but Hill stands up into the path and catches VC with a terrific snap powerbomb. Hill then springboards onto the ropes and returns with an overhand neckbreaker as Costello tries to stand up....

HE: Hill back in control.....MIKE TIME!

Hill quickly takes to the corner and this time scores with the huge 450 splash from on high....
..........................shoulder up!

HA: Costello finds a way....

HE: Cmon that was a three...

HA: The referee says otherwise...

Hill is back on his feet, incensed by the call, and he grabs the front of the referee's jersey. The official urges Hill to take his hands off him and that it was certainly a two count...

HA: Hill facing a disqualification here....

HE: He's just highlighting the incompetency of 6CW officials and I agree....

Hill looks annoyed but finally lets go of the referee and shoves him away. Hill shakes his head in disgust and turns away, taking Costello by the hair and yanking him up....

HA: Hill looking to end this with some DIAMOND DUST!

Costello fights the grip of Hill and then reaches behind himself, taking Hill by the head and sitting down into an inverted jawbreaker. Hill staggers back into the ropes and then shakes off the cobwebs as he charges forward again...

HA: OMERTA!

Costello looks for the black hole slam but Hill swings all the way out and pushes VC away, directly at the referee...

HA: So nearly a devastating collision...

The official braces himself for impact but Costello stops just short and pats the referee on the back. Hill takes advantage and nails a low blow on the referee's blindside before rolling Costello up....

HE: YES!

HA: Not this way....and he's on the damn ropes!

Hill has a full hand of Costello's trunks and both feet on the ropes as the official counts from an obstructed view...
............3!

HE: Got him....I knew it....the real Mike Hill is back!

The crowd are voicing their displeasure as "Next big thing" blasts out and Hill quickly rolls from the ring with his arms raised in victory. Costello is on the mat, wincing in pain and remonstrating with the official, as Hill tips him a wink...

HA: Hill cheated his way to victory here.....first the low blow, then the handful of tights, then his feet on the ropes...should I go on?

HE: Please don't, just give Hill the credit and due he deserves...

HA: He deserves nothing but getting his a55 beat....

HE: He bounced back to win this match despite being at a disadvantage from the outset.....Costello began this match by attacking Hill from behind and it has come back to haunt him....he has reaped everything he has sewn and can blame nobody but himself.....what goes around, comes around....

Costello is still doubled up but he looks up toward Hill with venom in his eyes as the winner stares back down the ramp, laughing at what he has just done. Hill shakes his head and gives Costello a mockingly sad face and thumbs down before walking into the back...

HA: I do not think Vincent Costello is going to take this.....Mike Hill is making this more and more personal as the weeks pass by....

HE: Mike Hill is showing him up and Costello can't handle it, Costello has gone soft and Hill is exposing him.....Mike Hill is bringing back the glory days.....

HA: God help Mike Hill the moment that Vincent Costello regains his killer edge.....we all know what Costello is capable of, I would not want him on my trail...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 pm

*The crowd boo as Anthony Grace appears on screen stood next to Charlotte grey with a smug look on his face.

CG: Tonight's main event sees you face off against the returning Cameron Faith. With nothing at stake, is there a danger of complacency creeping in so to speak?

*Anthony Grace looks a little irritated by the question as he replies.

AG: Complacency? Can you even spell the word Charlotte? Let's get down to the truth of the matter, what has Faith achieved? A few tin pot titles. In the archives of 6CW history where does he stand? I will tell you EXACTLY where he stands, NOWHERE near the same higher reaches that I Anthony Grace stand now. Quite frankly Alex Walker making this match is an embarassment. How is this even a main event? It would be like putting me up against Cerberus on PPV for this 6CW title. Oh wait that has happened.

*Grace smirks before continuing

AG: The fact is, I Anthony Grace deserve better. Cameron Faith is a nobody, why should these fans get to see me on free TV in a match with somebody unfit to lace my boots? I will tell you why, because Alex Walker is an idiot!

*Charlotte coughs awkwardly before questioning Grace further.

CG: Do you not think your over confidence might rub Faith up the wrong way? You might be in for a rough night.

*Anthony Grace adjusts the 6CW title on his shoulder.

AG: Haven't you got somebody better to pester? I know 6CW like to keep lining my pockets with these appearances but your wasting my time. I already answered this question. What has Faith achieved in 6CW? You see I have a bit of a catchphrase you might be familiar with if you have been watching, like the millions of fans that have tuned in since I became champion. Yes that's right, you have to believe to achieve. I believed and now I am 6CW champion. Faiths lack of achievement, ambition just shows how little belief he has. It's not overconfidence Charlotte. It's fact. I know I will beat Cameron Faith tonight JUST like I will beat Cerberus at Genesis within that steel cage.

CG: Speaking of Cerberus. The former world champion has shown a desire to continue to put the hurt on you in recent weeks. What if he makes an appearance tonight?

AG: I have it on good authority that he isn’t in the building tonight, so he has nothing to worry about? Let me tell you about Cerberus, Charlotte. Cerberus is desperate to get in on that main event scene, but just as expected when he had the gold every single one of the fans I have attracted back switched off. Cerberus is a waste of my time just like Faith. At Genesis, he will come up short and we can finally put his joke of a career to rest. Now Charlotte if you will excuse me you have had more than enough of my time.

*Anthony Grace walks off camera as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:18 pm

*The crowd pop as Cameron Faith appears on the screen, standing by with Timothy Allen.

TA: I am joined right now by the newest 6CW roster member.....Cameron Faith!

*Faith tips his cap to the camera and grins at the reaction of the crowd

TA: I think they're pleased to see you....

Faith: And I'm pleased to be here, back where I belong.....6CW is my home and I was born for this, it's time to make a statement!

TA: Well you have the opportunity right here in just a few moments time.....the main event of tonight's show against 6CW World Champion, Anthony Grace.....you have to be happy with that kind of platform?

Faith: Absolutely....I'm back and raring to go, in fact I've never felt better.....and I'm delighted that 6CW management have seen to it that I get to entertain the masses in the main event.....they recognise what I bring to this table.....and now I'm gonna go out there and prove that they made the correct decision.....

TA: Facing the 6CW Champion in your first match back.....quite daunting?

Faith: Grace and daunting? Those are not two words that belong in the same sentence.....we all know he fluked, conned and cheated his way to that title......I don't see him as a champion, he earned absolutely nothing....

But I am going to take great pleasure in kicking his Hollywood teeth down his throat here tonight.....and when I do, I want the world championship...

*The crowd cheer

TA: That is a big statement....

Faith: And one that I am more than willing and capable of backing up.....I have all the tools, all the pieces of the jigsaw and for the first time in my career I have finally put them all together....

I've flattered to deceive a few times, I know that.......I've got to the cusp and thrown it all away but not this time, not ever again.....I'm here to prove that I belong at the mountain top...and I'll scratch, claw and fight my way to get there.....

There ain't no stopping me now!

*Faith winks at the camera and salutes the crowd as he leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Main Event
Anthony Grace vs Cameron Faith

We return to ringside and the fans are on their feet as "Ain't no stopping me " booms out to a rousing ovation. Pyrotechnics fire high into the air as Cameron Faith makes his entrance, breathing in the tremendous atmosphere he is afforded....

HA: Cameron Faith is back in 6CW....back where he belongs...

HE: In the main event? Do me a favour.....what the hell has he done to deserve being thrust into the limelight with one of the greatest 6CW stars of all time?

HA: I sure as hell hope you aren't talking about Anthony Grace? Five minutes as world champion and he's one of the greatest? He's never even defended it successfully and given what is coming, I wouldn't count on him ever doing so....

HE: You've never given him anything from day one....even now he's world champion and you still won't admit his class...

HA: He's a fine performer, he's done well to transition from the film business to professional wrestling....but it was a damn highway robbery when he won the 6CW World Championship and I'm still not convinced that's where he belongs...

HE: And Faith?

HA: Faith is a tremendous competitor.....I think he's underachieved at times in his career, I'm sure he'll agree, but he has all the talent and all the tools to be a major force if he wants it....

Faith takes his time to interact with the fans around ringside and then removes his cap and jacket to give to some of his more dedicated fans. Faith clambers up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as the lights go dark....

HA: Huge opportunity tonight for Cameron Faith in his first match back in 6CW, up against the current world champion....he said it himself, a win here and he automatically propels himself ahead of the chasing pack....

HE: Shhhh they're starting....

The keys of a piano begin and then a few cords of a guitar (think a mix between Bobby Roode and Nakumara's entrance) before the whole stage is bathed in gold and "Power" shatters through the airwaves to a cacophony of boos. There is a brief pause and then Anthony Grace makes his entrance, adorned in a robe of complete gold with his massive chain around his neck....

HE: A glorious, golden entrance for the new gold standard of 6CW....

HA: What is this rubbish?

HE: Anthony Grace is once again showing that he is number one in all departments, including fashion.....he looks mesmeric....

HA: I sure hope his performances back up these entrances because they are becoming more and more....

HE: Lavish? Luxurious?

HA: Ludicrous by the week....

Grace spins around, acting as though the boos are adoring cheers, and then stops at the base of the ring to bow. He climbs the steps, gesturing wiping his boots at the top, and then climbs through the ropes to join Cameron Faith....

HA: Could these two men be any different?

HE: Cameron Faith looks homeless compared to Grace.....he does not deserve to share a ring with him....

HA: Cameron Faith is proud of his heritage and his background.....he does not need gold chains or robes to have confidence in his ability....

Grace slowly drops his robe, revealing the 6CW Championship belt around his waist, and then he removes his golden chain and title before handing them all over to the referee.

HA: Can we finally start this match?

HE: A champion's prerogative, brother....

The referee stands in between Cameron Faith and Anthony Grace, going through his expectations and procedures for the upcoming match, and both competitors nod in acknowledgement of what they are told. The bell finally sounds and both men circle for position....

HA: Been a terrific, action packed, night here on Anarchy....time for a main event to match what we've seen so far...

Grace and Faith circle one another and then Faith moves in for the attack but Grace backs off, one hand in the air, and holds the ropes. The crowd boo as the referee steps Faith away...

HA: What the hell is he doing?

HE: He isn't quite ready...

HA: Ridiculous...

Grace adjusts his trunks and then nods for the match to begin. They circle each other again and then Grace backs into the corner for a second time as Faith goes on the offense...

HA: This is pathetic, he's supposed to be a world champion....he doesn't even want to fight...

HE: Just give him a minute...

HA: He's had several...

Grace ignores the boos from the audience and then he steps into range again. Just as Faith moves in to initiate the clinch, Grace backs off again...

HA: FAITH'S SEEN ENOUGH!

Faith ignores the referee this time and he boots Grace's hand off the ropes and then lashes vicious chops into the chest of the world champion...

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: That is cheating...

HA: A taste of his own damn medicine, Faith had enough of this stalling...

Grace's chest quickly reddens from the harsh chops and then Faith grabs his arm and whips him to the opposite corner, the world champ crashing against the turnbuckle. Faith turns on his heel and rushes across, diving through the air...

HA: STINGER...

HE: Don't think so...

Grace moves aside just in time and sends Faith crashing against the corner. Grace quickly grabs the trunks of Faith and rolls him up......................1..........................2....................shoulder up!

HE: That was three...

HA: Don't think so...

They quickly scramble and Faith reacts first with a leaping dropkick that sends Grace through the ropes and onto the apron. Grace tries to climb up but Faith runs to the corner and launches onto the turnbuckle before springboarding across with another dropkick that sends Grace flying off the apron to the hard floor below...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Cameron Faith said he's feeling the best he ever has and he looks it....on fire so far....

HE: As this match goes on, you'll see who is on fire....who the superior technician is...

Faith plays to the crowd as he watches Grace on the outside and then he bounces off the ropes and sprints forward, diving through to the outside...

HA: OH MY!

*Crowd groan

Grace sees Faith coming and rolls aside just in time, sending Faith crashing against the announce table with the suicide dive. Faith is in a slumped heap on the floor as Grace backs away and then rolls back in the ring....

HE: Faith overzealous.....getting giddy because he had a tiny bit of success, being elite means riding the waves of momentum....Grace knows that and that's why now he's going to win this match via count out.....Faith is done....

HA: That was a very nasty landing for Cameron Faith....

Faith is huddled up, holding his neck, as Grace gets to his feet and orders the referee to count. The official begins as Faith continues to lie motionless on the outside...

HA: It was early success for Cameron Faith but he went high risk so quick, that may have been a mistake....

HE: Of course it was, look at him now....

The count is up at six and Cameron Faith is barely up on his knees. Anthony Grace is rubbing his chest from the earlier chops whilst joining in the referee's count...

HA: For me this sums up our "world champion".....happy to do as little as possible...

HE: A victory is a victory....it's not Grace's fault if his opponent takes stupid risks like that....

The count reaches nine just as Faith is able to pull himself up on the apron and under the bottom rope. Grace shakes his head with impatience and beckons for Faith to get back to his feet before he makes his dart...

HE: A LEVEL!

Grace leaps through the air for the superman punch but Faith sidesteps and uses Grace's momentum to hang up him up, throat-first, across the top rope.

HA: GHETTO BLASTER!

Faith drags Grace into the backbreaker/spinning neckbreaker combo....
...........thr-shoulder up!

HE: Like that was ever going to be enough!

HA: Is that why you were getting twitchy over there?

Faith stumbles back to his feet and he waits for Grace to rise before running through him with a clothesline. Grace is back up but felled by a second clothesline and then Faith lifts Grace onto his shoulders and spins him around before dropping to his knees in a modified backbreaker....

HA: That is highly impressive...

1.................2..............Grace pumps his shoulder off he deck.

HE: Faith hasn't got enough....

HA: You sure? Right now he's on top...

Grace holds his chest and flails on the floor as Faith quickly makes his way to the corner, starting to climb. The fans get to their feet in anticipation...

HA: Faith senses he has this here....LEAP OF FAITH!

The flashbulbs go off as Faith takes to the air with the double rotation suplex. Grace moves out of the firing line in time but Faith does succeed in landing on his feet, stumbling slightly as he does so...

HE: LOOK AT THAT!

Grace bursts from the corner with a brutal high knee that flattens Faith. Grace drags his foe back up and nails a lifting DDT...

HE: That'll end this charade....

1....................2.................kickout!

HA: You sure about that?

Grace looks at the referee, frustration in his eyes, but the official indicates a two and orders the match to continue. Grace clambers to his feet and he beckons for Faith to get up....

HE: Let's stop messing around now....Cameron Faith is not on Grace's level...BLOCKBUSTER!

Faith ducks the roundhouse kick and shoves Grace into the corner before following in with a stiff shining wizard, following it up by running Grace out into a spiked bulldog...................1.................2............shoulder up. Faith quickly scrambles to the corner and stomps his foot on the canvass....

HA: Faith is lining it up....ACT OF FAITH!

Grace grabs the referee by the front of the shirt and pulls him in close, causing Faith to stop short and forget the superkick. The crowd boo furiously as Grace takes advantage by forearming Faith in the side of the head and follows up with a backstabber...

HA: That is disgraceful behaviour.....and he calls himself a champion...

HE: He is a champion....and champion's do whatever it takes...

Faith is flat on the deck and Grace takes his opportunity to climb the ropes, saluting the audience as he reaches the top...

HE: THAT IS GLORIOUS!

Grace takes off with incredible finesse and lands with the high angled moonsault, crashing right down across the chest of Cameron Faith...

HA: That may just do it...

HE: It definitely will...

..........3!

HE: This referee should be sacked....

HA: For what? Doing his job?

HE: Slow counts....that was another three....

HA: Just admit you got it wrong, Faith is showing resilience that you cannot give him credit for...

Grace looks disgusted at the two count and he sits for a moment on the deck, talking to himself about the decision. He seems a little stunned but shakes his head as he gets up...

HA: Cameron Faith is proving much tougher than our world champion envisioned....some doubts for Anthony Grace right now....

HE: Grace never doubts himself, he's a world champion...

Grace puts his hands on his hips for a few moments as he paces the ring and then comes to a halt in the corner. He watches Cameron Faith, who is struggling to his feet, and he beckons for him to stand before rushing out to meet him...

HA: A LEVEL!

Grace jumps into the air for the superman punch but Faith catches him and drops him with a shinbreaker, holding onto his leg as the world champion goes down...

HA: ANKLELOCK!

HE: NO!

The crowd cheer as Faith synches in the submission and has Anthony Grace screaming in agony. The world champion desperately crawls for the ropes but Faith drags him straight back to the centre of the ring, amping up the pressure...

HA: Cameron Faith might just snap the ankle of the world champion here....

Grace is clutching at his head and biting his tongue, desperate to find some way of surviving the pain he is currently experiencing. Faith continues to crank up the pressure as the world champ makes one more attempt to go for the ropes....

HE: Cmon, Anthony....

HA: So close...

Grace's fingers brush the bottom rope but Faith drags him back again. This time Grace manages to turn over on his back and he kicks out with both feet, sending Faith crashing back into the corner. Faith rubs the back of his neck as he gets to his feet as grace tries to hobble back up...

HA: Grace struggling to stand on that leg....

HE: Faith groggy too....BLOCKBUSTER!

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Grace leaps through the air and connects with his roundhouse kick whilst Faith lands the superkick to his back at the same time. Faith drops in a heap on the floor whilst Grace rolls away, feeling pain in his ankle and back....

HE: How on earth did that happen?

HA: I think the chances of those two moves landing simultaneously are almost impossible...but here in 6CW we've come to learn anything can happen...both men just landed their very best moves but neither can capitalise...

Faith is sat against the ropes, seeing stars, whilst Anthony Grace is trying to rub the feeling back into his ankle. Both men start to clamber back up again and Grace quickly pushes off the floor and swings his leg....

HE: BLOCK....

Faith sees the kick coming and dodges it before booting Grace in the stomach and nails a suplex. Faith swivels his hips, keeping hold of his opponent, and then drags Grace up into a second suplex....

HA: Faith going all in....THREE AMIGOS!

The crowd cheer as Faith comes up trumps with the hat-trick of suplexes and then he rolls to the corner. He's still feeling the effects of the roundhouse kick but manages to climb the ropes to the top and he takes his chance....

HA: LEAP OF FAITH....GOT HIM!

The cheers ring all around the arena as Faith lands the exceptional double rotation moonsault to the chest of Anthony Grace. Faith stumbles over....

HA: Cameron Faith about to knock off the world champion....

1....................2....................3!

HE: HE GOT THE ROPES.....REFEREE!

The crowd boo as Grace just manages to lift his leg onto the bottom rope at the very last second. Faith rolls away with his head in his hands as Grace flops out of the ring to the outside....

HA: Cameron Faith came so, so close there to ending this match.....a win over the 6CW Champion in his first match back...

HE: But he hasn't won....Anthony Grace showing he won't be beaten....

The referee is counting Grace on the outside and has reaches five whilst the world champion is down on one knee, regrouping himself. Faith is getting back to his feet in the ring, sucking in a deep breath as he tries to catch a second wind....

HA: These men have put so much into this match.....you can see the exhaustion on their faces....

The referee's count is up to eight as Grace gets back to his feet and grips the ring apron. Cameron Faith stands up tall in the ring and cocks his leg, waiting for Grace to make the move....

HA: Cameron Faith wants that superkick....

HE: He needs to let Grace get in the ring first....

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

On the count of nine, Grace shakes his head and backs away from the ring before snatching his 6CW Championship off the timekeeper's table. The crowd boo furiously as the count reaches ten and the referee calls for the bell...

HA: And that's your world champion? What a pathetic excuse of a man....

HE: He doesn't get paid by the hour, he doesn't work for free.....i think these people have had enough of their world champion for one night....

HA: I've had enough of him....he knew he couldn't beat Cameron Faith here tonight and he took the coward's way out...

HE: Please....Grace would and would have won that match....but he's got a huge world championship match to prepare for next month, he can't be wasting his time on people like Cameron Faith...

HA: I can't believe this man is a representative of our great company....

Cameron Faith is complaining to the referee as Grace hobbles around ringside, clutching his world championship to his chest.

HA: Look at him high-tailing it out of here.....what a disgrace...

HE: Will you just stop and give your world champion some respect for one time....

HA: I can't respect that man.....until he proves his world championship credentials I cannot.....

*Crowd pop as the lights dim slightly and Cerberus appears on the screen. A snarl on his face as he glares at Anthony Grace

Cerberus: Anthony Grace....

*Grace has stopped dead and is looking up at the big screen with dread on his face

Cerberus: I see you have done everything in your "power" to keep me from being in that building tonight......always working behind the scenes, pulling strings, playing your political games.....you picked the wrong career....

HE: How has he hacked into the big screen? Where is this footage coming from?

Cerberus: You are a lost lamb, you've taken the wrong path and now there is no turning back.....at one time I would have overlooked your indiscretion, but the moment you stole from me is the moment you signed your death warrant....

I'm going to teach you the meaning of pain....I'm going to teach you that all your money and influence cannot save you from me, inside a fifteen foot steel cage there will be no escape and I will make you repent for your sins....

When I am finished with you at Genesis there will be nothing left....I'm going to paint Japan red with your blood....you will rue the day you ever set foot in this company....

*The crowd suddenly cheer as Cameron Faith grabs Grace from behind and launches him back into the ring. Grace scrambles to his feet....

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

*Crowd pop

HE: This is a set up...

HA: Anthony Grace getting everything he damn well deserves....

Faith lands the superkick right on the jaw of Grace, leaving him flat on the deck. Faith fist pumps the air and stares at the 6CW Championship for a moment before climbing out of the ring...

HA: Cameron Faith makes a huge impact on his return to 6CW.....a win over the world champion is nothing to turn your nose up at......is Faith in line for a title shot?

HE: Off a count out victory? Do me a favour...he does not deserve a shot at Grace just for that...

HA: And you're sure it will be Anthony Grace holding the 6CW Championship? Because in a month he will step into the jaws of hell with the beast itself....

HE: OH NO, HAROLD, NO....

The whole arena starts to erupt as the cameras pan upward and the giant steel cage begins to lower from the rafters, slowly encasing the ring and the motionless form of Anthony Grace.

HA: I'm not sure what is going on here?

HE: Why is the steel cage lowering around the ring?!? This is bad....Anthony Grace is trapped in there alone....

Grace is slowly crawling to his knees and he makes his way to the ropes, slowly realising that the steel cage has lowered around the ring. Charles Kramer comes running down to the ring but the door of the cage is chained shut. Kramer goes around to the front of the cage, facing Grace, and he and his client stare at each other with dread....

HA: Karma is one hell of a b1tch......Anthony Grace will be trapped inside that steel cage in just a months' time......but on that night there'll be a near 7 foot, 300 pound monster in there with him...

*Lights out and the crowd pop

HE: PLEASE LORD NO!

*The lights come back on and the crowd roar as Cerberus is standing inside the cage, behind Anthony Grace. All the colour has drained from Charles Kramer's face as he desperately motions for security to come and open the cage...he then screams for Grace to climb the cage...

HA: ANTHONY GRACE IS GONNA REPENT TONIGHT!

Grace is up on his feet, his back to Cerberus, and it is clear that he knows what is awaiting him. He gulps and looks extremely worried as he slowly turns around....

HE: YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN, ANTHONY....

HA: NOWHERE TO RUN.....WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Cerberus clutches Grace by the throat and almost slams him through the ring with the almighty chokeslam. Cerberus smirks at his handiwork and glares out at Kramer before taking Grace by the head and dragging him up again....

HA: Anthony Grace stole the world championship from this man.....and now he is paying for that.....this is just a preview of what is to come....at Genesis, THE DEATH BELL WILL TOLLL ON HIS CHAMPIONSHIP REIGN!

Cerberus spins Grace around in and hooks his arms in place before lifting him off the ground and nails him with the sickening chickenwing gutbuster. Cerberus picks the 6CW Championship off the floor and holds it up over Grace whilst placing his foot on the chest of his rival....

HE: This is terrible....what a horrible way to end this show...

HA: This very much could be a glimpse into the future.....Cerberus standing over the broken body of Anthony Grace inside a steel cage....are we looking at the outcome of Genesis?

Charles Kramer is on his knees with his head in his hands as Cerberus stares down at him with a satisfied expression on his face and the show comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down