The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results  Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:00 am

The opening credits roll as the screen goes black…

Last week on Anarchy….

HA: I'm not sure what is going on here?

HE: Why is the steel cage lowering around the ring?!? This is bad....Anthony Grace is trapped in there alone....

Grace is slowly crawling to his knees and he makes his way to the ropes, slowly realising that the steel cage has lowered around the ring. Charles Kramer comes running down to the ring but the door of the cage is chained shut. Kramer goes around to the front of the cage, facing Grace, and he and his client stare at each other with dread....

HA: Karma is one hell of a b1tch......Anthony Grace will be trapped inside that steel cage in just a months' time......but on that night there'll be a near 7 foot, 300 pound monster in there with him...

*Lights out and the crowd pop

HE: PLEASE LORD NO!

*The lights come back on and the crowd roar as Cerberus is standing inside the cage, behind Anthony Grace. All the colour has drained from Charles Kramer's face as he desperately motions for security to come and open the cage...he then screams for Grace to climb the cage...

HA: ANTHONY GRACE IS GONNA REPENT TONIGHT!

Grace is up on his feet, his back to Cerberus, and it is clear that he knows what is awaiting him. He gulps and looks extremely worried as he slowly turns around....

HE: YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN, ANTHONY....

HA: NOWHERE TO RUN.....WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Cerberus clutches Grace by the throat and almost slams him through the ring with the almighty chokeslam. Cerberus smirks at his handiwork and glares out at Kramer before taking Grace by the head and dragging him up again....

HA: Anthony Grace stole the world championship from this man.....and now he is paying for that.....this is just a preview of what is to come....at Genesis, THE DEATH BELL WILL TOLLL ON HIS CHAMPIONSHIP REIGN!

[b]
Tonight, 6CW’s Road to Genesis, makes it’s final stop…]

The cameras go back to ringside and pans around Wembley Arena as the crowd chant for Cerberus…

Harold: Ladies and Gents, the final countdown has begun! It’s the go home show! The final stop on our Road to Genesis!

Henry: That’s right, Harold! And what a show it promises to be. After last weeks shocking, and frankly unnecessary attack on our beloved Champion, I’m hoping Cerberus finally gets his!

Harold: I would hardly call it shocking, Henry! But, that main event promises to be huge as Grace teams with The TA; who will have eyes on getting an advantage over their Genesis opponents, 6CW Tag Team Champions, PJ & CJ, who team with the Monster, the man who WILL be King again, Cerberus!

Henry: Could you be a little more happier with that?

Harold: Quiet, Henry! We’ll also have more fallout from Mr. Kenty’s attack on both Liam Wood and Gazzy D, as we head to our first PPV of the Re-Up! Strap yourselves in folks, this is going to be a hell of a ride!

The camera swings around the arena, picking out signs from the crowd…

‘WE MISS YOU, GAMMONHEAD!’
‘#BAMFAM4LYFE’
‘I’M A BIG GAY RAINBOW’
‘GRACE FOR PRES’
‘CJ & PJ, WE LOVE YOU’
‘JACKSON JACKSON IS A RACIST, AND A BIGOT, AND HE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS REALLY BIG SIGN’

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:02 am

(Bam Sparkleston is stood backstage with Lion and Uryu Ishida…)

Bam: ERMAHGERRRRRRDDDD!! Fam, I am like, so legit buzzed for this…. Can you believe it!!?? My very own Bam Style Wizard of Oz… and I know you’s two are like super lit for this, amiright!?

(Lion and Uryu shake their heads….)

BAM: BAES! COME ON! Come one, come all! That’s what my Uncle used to say… Anyway, bruh, listen to Bam…. Tonight, we have got like, a super chance of beating off these whack jobs. Ya feel me? And you know what, cause I’m your super leader and I am totes feeling this little alliance, I got y’all a present.

(Bam turns around and picks up something from the table…)

Bam: So, Lion, cause you’re like the chicken sh*t mo’fo in this story, ya’ll need…… COURAGE!!! Ermagherd, right? And like, everyone knows you can’t just bottle courage up and sell it……. But you can buy courage in a bottle!! I know, it’s cray-cray, but I got you this!

Bam hands over the package to Lion who rips off the tacky pink paper to reveal a bottle of Jack Daniels

Bam: Don’t thank me, just go out there and like totally perform your little lion head off, ok!? K…. Now, onto Urdu Radish…..

Uryu Ishida: It’s URYU…. ISHIDA….

Bam: Erma…..Dishma? Like, is that made up or something? Who cares, we soooo don’t have time for this. Anyway, cause you’re my Tin Man….. and I know it seems like I’m kinda racial profiling you, sorta, but it’s really just cause you’re like totally a creepy weirdo but, anyhoo….. I got you the best present of all….

Bam turns round and grabs something from the table….

Bam: Now I need to you close your eyes……close em real tight now…

Bam fixes something on to Uryu’s wrestling gear and stands back…

Bam: Okayyyy…..annnnnnnd…. OPEN! ERMAGHERD! LOOK AT IT! I GOT YOU A HEART!!

The camera zooms in on a rainbow coloured badge shaped like a heart pinned to Uryu. It reads ‘It’s ok to not look okay’ and underneath it’s scribbled ‘Bam gave me heart x’…

Bam: Isn’t that just so ridic’? I got it from my friends CJ & PJ, we’re like super close, we did cocktails once, it was A-MAY-ZING! So Team Bam Fam is ready to go, my cowardly little Lion has his courage and Emu Fujima has his heart! So lets go team, let’s go kick their asses!!

Bam chucks his shades on and struts towards the door as Lion and Uryu look perplexed

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May - Results

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:08 am

Match 1
Bam Sparkleston/Uryu Ishida/Lion vs GazzyD/Liam Wood/Mr Kenty

HA: Huge 6 man tag team action to kick off this edition of Anarchy!

HE: Certainly a match with some strange bedfellows involved.

HA: You're right there Henry. On one side, we've got three relative newcomers to 6CW; Lion, Uryu Ishida and Bam Sparkleston, all of whom have the chance at Genesis to be crowned TV Champion.

HE: And they come up against the team of Liam Wood, Gazzy D and Mr Kenty, who have been tearing lumps out of each other since the re-up of 6CW around a month ago.

The lights in the arena dim, drawing cheers from the audience. There are beating drums in the distance and then "Forever" begins to play over the sound system and Lion walks through the curtain. He bows to the fans, pounds his fists on the ramp a couple of times before sprinting down to the ring.

"#Selfie" plays out as the cameras return to ringside and there is big cheers from the crowd as Bam Sparkleston makes his entrance. Bam is full of life as he makes his way down to the ring, tagging the fans hands and recording for his snapchat story.

HE: Jesus, what have we done to deserve this?

"Mr Blue Sky" hums out to more cheers from the 6CW Universe. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and gives his thanks to the reaction of the crowd before darting the rest of the way, diving under the bottom rope....

HA: A young, hungry team with a huge opportunity tonight...if they can co-exist.

The lights dim around the arena, a single spotlight shines to the stage as "Turn Up The Trouble" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mr Kenty slowly walks out into the stage. . He marches down the ramp, tagging a few hands before clambering up the steel steps and then ascending to the 2nd rope.

"Freedom" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He and Kenty exchange looks...

"Revival Mode" by Every Time I Die kicks in and a lone figure walks out slowly on to the stage, taking his place in the spot light. The lights kick in fully and Liam Wood strides down to the ramp, staring down both of his rivals.

HA: Team-mates tonight, but you have to think their rivalry will long out-last that.

HE: If they get along, I expect this to be one-sided. If not...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mr Kenty starts the match off for his team, up against Bam Sparkleston. Kenty drives Sparkelston back towards the ropes, he goes for a short-arm clothesline but Bam ducks underneath it. He rolls up Kenty.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out and powers up to his feet. Bam goes for a discus clothesline but Kenty ducks underneath it. The 6CW Legend drives a kick into the back of Bam's right knee, he then plants Bam into the canvas with a face-first Russian Legsweep.

Ref: 1...................2....Kick out!

Bam kicks out. Kenty locks in a side headlock, Bam gets to his feet and then he whips Kenty into the ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring but Kenty wins the test of strength, knocking Bam down with a firm shoulder block. Bam rolls to his feet and Kenty bounces off the ropes, he knocks down Sparkleston with a big boot to the skull.

HA: Strong start from Kenty here.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Bam forces the shoulder up. Kenty drives a couple of stomps down into the head of Bam, he then waits for the youngster to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders. He runs forward, connecting with a rolling fireman's carry slam. Kenty stands in front of his team-mates, smirking, before turning and running at Bam, sending him crashing to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

HE: Kenty looking to prove a point to his team-mates this evening, who have been anything but in the last few weeks.

Kenty walks towards the corner, looking to climb towards the top rope. Wood reaches in for the tag but Kenty manages to step out of the way just in time. He turns and walks back towards Bam, who is up to his feet. Bam hits a low-angled dropkick to the knee, followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Bam lifts him to his feet and then goes for an Irish whip into the ropes, but Kenty counters and reverses the momentum. He sends Bam into the ropes, but he springboards back and takes down Kenty with a springboard knee to the face. Bam then leaps into the air and drops a big leg down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Bam rolls to his feet, he makes the tag to Uryu. The duo lift up Kenty and throw him into the ropes, Uryu and Bam hit him with a double dropkick. Kenty rolls up and Bam Sparkleston connects with a leaping knee to the face. Kenty sits up and Uryu runs in, hitting a shining wizard. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up. Uryu hauls him up, connecting with a series of roundhouse kicks to the side of Kenty, before throwing him into the corner. Uryu sprints in, connecting with a monkey flip. Uryu turns and runs out of the corner, he then nails a rolling thunder on Kenty. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Uryu steps away from Kenty and walks towards his team-mates, making the tag to Bam once again. Uryu stands on the apron, waiting for Kenty to rise before springboarding in off the top rope and nailing a forearm smash. Bam quickly follows that up with a punt kick to the face, he covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Bam locks in an armbar hold on Kenty. He drags him to his feet, he twists underneath the other arm of Kenty and then spins on the spot, knocking him down with a discus clothesline. Sparkleston then goes up to the top rope...

HA: YOLO!

HE: It's still embarrassing to hear you say that Harold.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out. Bam waits for him to rise before going for a DDT, but Kenty blocks. He then counters with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2........Kick out!

Bam forces the shoulder up. Kenty immediately hauls him to his feet, dragging him towards the ropes and then propping him up on the ropes. He then plants Bam face-first into the canvas with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

There's another kick out, Kenty rolls away and this time Liam Wood is successful in getting the blind tag. Wood drags Bam up to his feet and then Irish whips him to a neutral corner, with Wood quickly following up with a Helluva kick. Bam then stumbles into a reverse swinging STO. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Liam Wood applies a grounded double underhook lock on Bam, dropping some knees down into the back of his head. Slowly he brings Bam up to his feet and then throws him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Bam rolls up to his feet, throwing a wild clothesline that Wood ducks underneath...

HA: Pele kick...

HE: And then the superkick! Let the party start!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Bam a couple of times before allowing him to his feet, where he then takes down Bam with a big belly to belly suplex. Sparkleston rolls to his feet and Wood levels him with a running big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2..............Kick out!

Bam gets the shoulder up. Wood clambers onto Bam and drives huge punches into the head, before rolling away. Bam gets to his feet, Wood attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Sparkleston reverses the momentum. He runs in but Wood flapjacks him face-first into the top turnbuckle, Bam stumbles out of the corner straight into a discus lariat.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Wood allows Bam up to his feet, where he then proceeds to hit a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Bam stumbles back and Wood follows up with a couple of firm kicks into the stomach. He then grabs Sparkelston by the waist and slings him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

Bam staggers up and is met with a knee to the gut, Wood then lifts Sparkleston onto his shoulders and runs to the corner, hitting a turnbuckle powerbomb. Bam staggers into a Double Arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

HA: Bam showing great durability here but he desperately needs to find a way of turning the momentum in this match back in his favour.

After the kick out, Wood immediately drags Bam back to his feet. He once again lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: Setting up for the lungblower...

HA: HURRACANRANA!

HE: Desperate times, desperate measures.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:11 am

Bam counters and then scurries to the corner, tagging in Lion!

HA: Here we go!

Lion storms in the ring and immediately knocks Kenty off the apron with a huge forearm smash. Lion turns around, Wood is up and he sprints in, hitting a leaping knee to the head to fell the former world champion. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Lion rolls to his feet and immediately drives a series of elbow drops down into the abdomen and heart of Liam Wood. He then allows the veteran competitor to his feet, ducking a wayward clothesline before unloading on Wood with a flurry of short, sharp, decisive palm strikes to the head followed by a spin kick to the stomach.

Wood lurches forward and is immediately driven head-first into the mat by Lion with a Famasser. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Wood is hauled to his feet by Lion who fires off a series of brutal forearms. Wood responds in kind with some strikes of his own and looks to be gaining an advantage when Lion suddenly stops him in his tracks with an incredibly precise kick to the inside of Wood's right leg. He stumbles and Lion pummels away at him with more forearms that back Wood into the ropes.
Lion throws him across the ring and then meets Wood in the middle...

HE: HEADBUTT TO THE CHEST!

HA: Wow! What innovation from Lion!

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Wood just about kicks out. Lion sits up Wood and then pummels away at him with yes kicks to the chest as the crowd chant along. Lion then lines up for the big kick to the head...

HA: Ducked!

HE: Roll up!

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

Lion kicks out. They both rise and Wood flattens Lion with a superkick. He stumbles back and Gazzy tags in. He immediately climbs onto the top rope, diving down and dropping a leg down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy goes straight to work after the kick out, he drags Lion to his feet and launches him into the ropes. On the rebound, Gazzy leaps into the air and nails a beautiful standing dropkick. Lion rolls to his feet, Gazzy goes for another Irish whip.

Lion reverses to send Gazzy into the ropes, only for the fan favourite to springboard back to take down Lion with a springboard missile dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Gazzy stands over Lion, allowing him to rise. He connects with some knees to the stomach, he places Lion into a front facelock before planting him head-first into the canvas with a DDT. Gazzy steps to the outside, he waits for Lion to get to his feet...

HE: Springboard forearm!

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy D lifts up Lion, he goes for a kick to the stomach. Lion grabs it, Gazzy then counters with an enzaguri. Lion falls to one knee, Gazzy hits a neck snap but floats over to convert it into a jawbreaker, pulling down Lion's jaw across his shoulder.

HE: Tremendous innovation from Gazzy!

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Lion just about kicks out. Gazzy drags him to his feet, driving a knee into the back...

HA: HISTORY MAKER!

Ref: 1.............................2............................Uryu breaks the pinfall!

Uryu saves the match up for his team. Mr Kenty is back onto the apron, and he storms the ring, looking to deal with Uryu. He picks up the 6WF veteran and hits him with a flurry of punches, only for Bam Sparkleston to enter the fray as the ref loses total control.

Bam pulls Kenty away from Uryu and soon the pair start pummeling away at Kenty. Liam Wood watches on for a few moments from the turnbuckle.

HA: Isn't he going to get involved and help his team-mates out?!

HE: Yes here he is Harold! Just give him chance!

Liam Wood steps into the ring, he strides over towards Bam and Uryu. The duo turn aorund, Wood stares back and then smirks, before just rolling out under the bottom rope. Bam and Uryu look on confused, which gives Kenty the chance to knock both men down with a double clothesline as he explodes out of the corner.

HA: Kenty seemingly not overly pleased!

Kenty drops out of the ring and walks after Liam Wood. He grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around, determined to know what he's thinking. Wood again just stares back, smirking. Kenty continues to remonstrate but Wood simply pushes himself away, continuing his lone stroll up the ramp.

Kenty turns around to go back to the ring...

HA: Suicide Dive from Uryu!

HE: Kenty out of the match!

In the ring, Gazzy is left alone to fend for himself. He gets slowly to his feet but before Lion. He drags him up and sets up for Deep Impact but Bam hits him with a double axe handle to back of the head, before being forced away from the ring by the ref.

Lion lifts up Gazzy...

HA: WHEELCHAIR!

HE: Devastating Finishing Move!

Ref: 1...........................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the end of the match as Lion gets to his feet and holds his arms aloft victoriously. He is quickly joined in the ring Uryu and Bam to celebrate their win.

HA: Wow! A huge win for these three tonight!

HE: And what a scalp for Lion, a pinfall win over 6CW Hall Of Famer Gazzy D!

HA: It has to be said, Gazzy was left fighitng a lone battle after the implosion of his team-mates, instigated by the selfish act of Liam Wood.

HE: Wood has learnt the hard way to look after yourself and nobody else. It's a formula that bought him success, why change now?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:13 am

(Charlotte Grey is stood backstage with Alex Walker…)

Charlotte Grey: Alex, following the end of that opening match, you’ve got an announcement for us?

Alex Walker: That’s right, Charlotte. It seems obvious to anyone that Liam Wood, Gazzy D and now, Mr. Kenty can’t seem to get along, act like a cohesive unit, or even remember that this show isn’t about them, so at Genesis, they can settle all their differences in the ring?

Charlotte Grey: Altogether?

Alex Walker: That’s right, it’s going to be Liam Wood versus Gazzy D versus Mr. Kenty in a Triple Threat match!

*Crowd Pop*

Charlotte Grey: Wow, that’s going to be some match. Alex, whilst we’ve got you here, can we ask for your comments on the issues between The TA and CJ & PJ, notably, the Twitter comments?

Alex Walker: Sure, but first, let me state, that the active members of this roster, the members of 6CW, they’re adults, and what they do on their Twitter is their business…

Charlotte Grey: But surely if those comments…

Alex Walker: …. I hadn’t finished. We want to make sure that all of our stars are aware of what is and isn’t acceptable behaviour, and where necessary, we’ll educate them as required.

Charlotte Grey: Do you think anyone should profit off of the this kind of situation?

Alex Walker: If you’re referring to the ‘we are all rainbows’ movement…. Whilst I think certain aspects of it are somewhat tasteless, you can’t argue with good marketing, just look at the sea of rainbows in the crowd. But lets make one thing clear, merchandising doesn’t make you untouchable. Nobody is beyond reproach here, and if boundaries get crossed, people will be punished.

Charlotte Grey: Alex, thanks for your time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:13 am

*Marty Helms is shown in the backstage area with Timothy Allen, the crowd boo as the "Last Outlaw" comes into view. Helms looks unperturbed by the reaction of the audience.

Helms: Make this quick, my time is precious...

TA: My guest at this time, the very busy Marty Helms...

*Helms shoots Allen a deadly glare and Allen shrinks into himself slightly

TA: I just meant you have a match coming up next so I'll keep it snappy.....you've been making statements ever since your return to 6CW, however you did lose last time out to Lion.....does that concern you as you head into tonight's match with Cameron Faith?

*Helms scoffs

Helms: Concern me? Do I look concerned to you? Lion may have some superficial victory over me but who left the ring on his own two feet? He won one battle and I won the goddamn war....I broke him, just the same way I broke Bam Sparkelston and Uryu Ishida....since the moment I stepped back through those doors I have been demonstrating that I am on a whole different level to these so called "rivals" of mine....

So I don't care if it is Cameron Faith, O'Callaghan or Cerberus standing across a ring from me because the result is the same....my fists, my knees, my feet breaking apart pieces of their body until they cannot stand anymore.....you concern yourselves with innocuous victories and defeats whilst I concern myself with destroying whatever stands in my way...........when it matters, I'll set the records straight...

TA: You have been installed as the favourite as we head toward the TV Championship Fatal Fourway at Genesis....what would it mean to you to be called a champion in this company?

Helms: Let's get one thing straight, it's what it would mean to this company to have me as a champion, not the other way round. This place is a shambles now, the lockeroom is unrecognisable and the so called talent are pathetic and weak....this place has stagnated, rotted from the inside out by those more concerned with fame than the business we grew up representing...

I'm the wake up call....reality check....call it whatever you damn well please.....I'm the nightmare that gets you up in the middle of the night only to realise you weren't dreaming and your worst fears are staring you in the face....

I'm your next damn TV Champion but call it the tip of the iceberg because I'm just getting started....I'll drag this company kicking and screaming into the 21st century and I'll restore the order that this place so desperately needs...

Now get the hell out of my way.....I've got another wannabe hero's teeth to smash....

*Helms shoves the mic into Tim Allen's chest, driving him back into the wall, before striding off toward the ringside area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:20 am

Match 2
Cameron Faith vs Marty Helms

He: we've got singles action coming up as Marty Helms will go face to face with Cameron Faith, and Harold, despite a losing effort in his first match back 2 weeks ago, its safe to say that Helms has been nothing short of dominant

Ha: I have to agree. Our first show back he announced his return laying waste to both Lion and Uryu. Then just two weeks ago he as good as dominated Lion albeit in what was a losing effort and would later interject himself in yet another Uryu affair leaving both he and Bam out for the count. The guy onviously has anger issues

He: Can you blame him? He feels that with the dominance he's shown he should be given the TV title, and I agree, yet Alex Walker is making him jump through hoops for it in a fatal four way at Genesis. I mean why wouldn't you put a title around Helms waist, the guy is money right now

Ha: well I disagree, not that he would be a worthy champ, but that he has to earn it, and up against Lion, Bam and Uryu, that is a match I can't wait to see. But enough of that, he has an altogether different challenge here tonight as he gets set to face Cameron faith who last time out scored a count win over the 6CW champ, and many, myself included believe he was unlucky not to have sealed the win before Grace disappeared with his tail between his legs

He: Nonsense. You talk rubbish sometimes. We all seen that referee last week with deliberate slow counts. Grace had every right to walk out on that farce of a match up

'Ain't no stopping me' begins to play as the crowd jump to their feet and begin to cheer for Cameron Faith. He makes his way out to the stage and walks from side to side on the stage acknowledging the fans. He starts to make his way down to ringside tagging the outstrecthed hands of the fans as he does

Ha: Faith looks confident and he has every reason to be. I still maintain he was unlucky to not pin or submit the champ last week but tonight he'll use that to his.............HEY!!!!

The crowd boo loudly as Helms appears from behind running down and clotheslining Faith down to the ground. He stomps down on him as Faith tries to crawl closer to the ring. Helms lifts Faith up and whips him in to the crowd barrier before closing in and drags him back to his feet. He drives his head against the ring apron and then slides him inside the ring before sliding in after him and forces the official to signal the bell

He: we're off and Helms showing no let up from his dominant and agressive side that we've seen since he returned.

Helms picks faith up and pushes him against the ropes, he Irish whips him and then sends him flying through the air with a big body drop. Helms cockily kicks out at Faith as he tries to get to his feet and then reaches down and drags him to his feet. He hooks his arm

He: perfectly executed suplex from Helms

Helms dirtily rubs his forearm in the face of Faith as he tries the pin attempt

Faith kicks out and Helms goes straight in to a headlock. Faith tries to battle up to up to his feet and drives his elbow in the mid section of Helms breaking the hold. He runs at the ropes but Helms runs after him and drives his knee in the gut of Faith as he bounces off the ropes. Helms picks up Faith over his head in the gorilla press slam position and parades him around the ring

He: show of strength here from Helms

Ha: FAITH FREES HIMSELF....ROLL UP

Ha: Close fall, Helms just manages to kick out

Helms quickly gets to his feet after being surprised by the pin attempt and Faith knocks him down with a heel kick. Helms quickly gets up again and walks in to another heel kick and then gets up a third time and aims a lariat at Faith

Ha: Nobody home....AND HELMS IT OUT OF HERE

The crowd cheer as Faith ducks under the clothesline attempt and then connects with a clothesline of his own sending Helms over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Helms gets to his feet on the outside and Faith bounces off the ropes inside the ring

Ha: Notify the local airport because Faith is about to take off......suicide dive

Faith soars through the air and takes Helms out on the outside of the ring. He lifts him up and slides him inside the ring before climbing on to the ring apron as Helms starts to get up

Ha: Springboard crossbody

Helms gets his shoulder up and Faith gets to his feet, he motions for Helms to do the same and kicks him in the gut as he does planting him with a DDT and hooks the leg

Helms gets his shoulder up again

Ha: Faith has to stay on the offensive here

Faith motions for Helms to get up and then runs against the ropes

He: BIG BOOT FROM HELMS. HE ALMOST TOOK FAITHS HEAD OFF

Helms takes a moment to catch his breath as Faith crawls towards the corner of the ring and uses the ropes to pull hismelf to his feet. Helms charges at him and engulfs him with a running stinger splash. Faith staggers out of the corner of the ring in to the waiting arms of Helms

He: Fallaway slam. He sends him flying across the ring with ease

Helms stalks Faith and as soon as he gets to his feet he whips him against the ropes and then connects with a tilt a whirl backbreaker and hooks the leg

Faith gets his shoulder up. Helms blatantly chokes him in view of the official and breaks only before reaching the official's 5 count. He impatiently drags Faith to hios feet and throws him in to the corner of the ring. he whips him force in to the opposite corner and Faith bounces

He: SPEAR! HE TURNED HIM INSIDE OUT

Ha: Faith kicks out....just. Closest Helms has come

Helms stands over Faith who uses him to pull himself to his feet, he drags him up and talks trash in his face before setting him in position for the powerbomb. He rips him through the air and Faith connects with a flurry of punches causing Helms to drop him on his feet

Ha: Faith manages to get free.....ACT OF FAI.....

He: Helms avoids the superkick.......POWERBOMB....MY GOD WHAT A COUNTER THAT WAS

Ha: But still not enough to put Faith away

Helms hits the mat in frustration before dragging Faith back to his feet. He wraps his arms around his waist and tears him through the air sending him flying with a release german suplex. Faith pulls himself up using the ropes and Helms closes in and connects with another release German suplex

Helms signals for the end as he makes his way over to Faith. He grabs his arm and drags him up to his feet

He: LIGHTS OUT

Ha: PELE KICK FROM FAITH

The crowd go wild as as Faith duscks under the bullhammer elbow and connects with the kick to the head of Helms leaving both men down. They each slowly get to their feet in the middle of the ring and then begin to trade right hands.

He: I don't think Faith is going to win a fist fight with Helms

Ha: maybe not, but he does have the speed advantage

Helms shows signs of getting the upper hand and Faith ducks underneath a right hand and runs against the ropes and takes Helms down with a dropkick to the knee and then with with Helms down on one knee he plants him with a spike DDT and hooks the leg

Helms kicks out and then starts getting up but as he is on his knees Faith connects with a some big kicks to the chest and then winds back and connects witha big kick to the temple of Helms who crumples back down to the canvas

Ha: i thought that was it

Helms blankly stares off in the distance after the big kick to the head. Faith picks Helms up and whips him in to the corner of the ring. He sizes him up and then connects with a running knee in to a bulldog. Faith gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope

Ha: Faith going to fly again....FROG SPLASH. HE CAUGHT ALL OF THAT

Ha: HE GOT HIM

He: no he didn't referee signals 2....thank god for that, come on Helms

Faith looks up to the heavens and pleads with the referee who signals the 2. Faith stalks Helms and then kicks him in the mid-section and sets him in position for a suplex

Ha: snap suplex from Faith, we all know he likes these in threes.....ended witha Falcon Arrow. Great offense from Faith

He: Helms kicks out again

Ha: what a match this is.

Faith hits a standing shooting star press before dragging Helms towards the corner of the ring and climbs the the ropes

Ha: whats on his mind here? OH WOW...double moonsault

He: HE CRASHED AND BBURNED. WHAT A JACKASS

Helms gets the knees up as Faith comes crashing down. He slowly gets to his feet and closes in on Faith a drags him up and through the air with yet another release German Suplex, followed by a second and then a third

He: Helms back on top, back dominating

Helms cockily struts over to Faith and connects with yet another release German suplex and then picks up Faith, throws him against the ropes and then connects with a pop up powerbomb

Faith throws his arm in the air breaking the pinfall. Helms face is red with rage before he climbs up to the top rope

He: diving headbutt.....AND THE NOW THE CROSSFACE IS LOCKED IN.....FAITH HAS TO TAP

Faith fights against the submission but is quickly fading as the official positions himself looking for the tap out. Faith raises his arm in the air

He: here it comes...he's about to tap out

Ha: FAITH SHIFTS HIS BODY WEIGHT, THE SHOULDERS ARE DOWN

Ha: SO SO SO CLOSE

He: both men up....Spinebuster....Helms surely only a Lights Out elbow from victory now

Helms plants Faith on the canvas with the brutal spinebuster. The crowd then cheer as Lion appears in the crowd...

HE: what the hell is he doing out here?

HA: He's not alone....

More cheers ring out as the crowd separates on the opposite side and there is Uryu Ishida, staring in the direction of Marty Helms...

HA: These men have been victims of Helms' rage in recent weeks...

HE: And what about that freak?

Bam Sparkleston appears behind the announce area with his selfie stick, posing with the crowd as he stares in Helms' direction. Helms looks livid but shakes his head at all three men and fixes his attention back on Faith. Helms removes his elbow pad and waits as Faith gets to his feet

He: LIGHTS OUT

Ha: FAITH GOT HIM!! HE PICKS UP ANOTHER VICTORY AND HELMS ONCE AGAIN JUST COMES UP SHORT

He: I demand a video replay, Faith cheated, he got the tights.....Helms has been screwed by the goddamn cast of the Wizard of Oz...

We see replays of Faith, for the second time ducking under the bullhammer elbow and rolling Helms up in to the pinfall for the win. He quickly exits the ring and holds his arm in victory as Helms gets to his feet in the ring and looks on seething before turning on the official and screaming obsceneties in his face. Lion, Uryu and Bam Sparkleston all fade into the crowd as Helms' anger continues to boil over...

HA: You reap what you sew....Marty Helms' actions have come back to bite him in the a55 here tonight.....some may be impressed with him since his return but it doesn't change the fact that he just lost again....his focus was drawn and heading into Genesis he looks rattled...

HE: That gang of misfits will pay for this...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:23 am

(Anthony Grace is seen pacing back and forth, a frustrated look on his face, in front of Charles Kramers desk. Kramer looks calm, almost nonchalant as he addresses Grace).

CK: Stop pacing, and calm down Anthony. Tonight is the night we put you back up on that pedestal. Show the world that you are the leading light within this company.

(Grace pauses)

AG: Go on...

(Kramer buries his head in his palm. A hint of frustration in his voice)

CK: Tonight you get even. Level the playing field. Stop this madness and put you back where you belong. Above all these waifs and strays.

(Grace leans on the desk towards Kramer)

AG: So your telling me you have a plan? Last week you had a plan and look where that got me. If it isn't Cameron Faith trying to make a name for himself I am being harassed by Cerberus. These people, these idiots need to learn there place in this world. I am the face of this company, the main event. Pure Box Office gold.

(Kramer stands up)

CK: That's the spirit Anthony. Everything is taken care of. Tonight they will know the name...

(As Kramer is about to finish his sentence he is cut off as O'Callaghan walks into the office. He looks at Kramer, then at Grace, a look of confusion on his face before laughing as he pats the FFTR briefcase he is carrying and giving Anthony Grace a knowing nod. O'Callaghan leaves as Grace almost explodes)

AG: THIS...THIS IS WHAT I MEAN! What gives these people the right to just saunter on in here and to make threats to the champion no less...TONIGHT EVERYBODY WILL KNOW THE NAME ANTHONY...GRACE...

(The scene fades..)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:24 am

*Cameron Faith is in the backstage area being congratulated by several production workers and enhancement talents on his latest victory. He nods in thanks and takes a big drink of water from the cooler as Alex Walker approaches.

Walker: Very, very impressive, Mr Faith....

Faith: Did you ever expect anything else?

Walker: I'm fully aware of your ability, however hitting the ground running the way you have has certainly caught the eye....beating Marty Helms is no mean feat, he's been making statements of his own recently...

Faith: Don't forget I beat Grace two weeks ago either, something I've been meaning to talk to you about...

*Walker waves his hand dismissively, irking Faith. The 6CW kingpin presses on

Walker: Perhaps a matter for another time.....I want to talk about that win tonight and where I think that puts you....

Faith: I can make a suggestion....

Walker: I'm sure you can, Cameron, but two shows in and I'm not just handing world championship matches out like candy.....you're a hell of an athlete and you proved that tonight so I'm adding your name into the mix for the TV Championship at Genesis.....Fatal Four just became Fatal Five....

*Faith weighs it up and then nods his head

Faith: I can live with that.....it's another championship for the collection....but when I'm done winning that belt at Genesis, continuing this run, I want you to start taking my challenge seriously.....not many on this roster can boast victory over Anthony Grace, count out or not......truth is, I'd have taken him out by other means had he been man enough to get back in that ring...

*Walker smiles and opens his arms

Walker: This is the land of opportunity, Mr Faith and I do not take you lightly......I'm impressed, for sure, and I'll be watching closely.....there isn't a man on this roster who I believe is not capable of spearheading this company....I just want conclusive proof of who has what it takes to lead this promotion forward.....too long have individuals slacked off, traded off their name or past achievements.....that doesn't happen around here anymore.....you earn your shots....

Faith: Oh I'll earn it.....just watch me go!

*Faith finishes his drink and walks past Walker, leaving the 6CW leader with a hungry smile on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:27 am

(The scene kicks in outside a huge, dirty looking Big Top Circus tent. The tent is situated in the middle of what appears to be an old abandoned fairground, derelict and unused in years. The wind whistles through the area as the rain begins to fall from the ever increasing grey sky. A hooded figure then appears in front of the entrance and the camera zooms in on the scarred features of Keith Leone. Leone's eyes travel up the marquee in front of him and he lets out a deep breath, shaking his head, before walking inside)

HA: Ladies and gentlemen what you are witnessing is being broadcast to us live from.....well to be honest I have absolutely no idea where Keith Leone is right now...

HE: All I know is that Engel Harlequin invited Leone to the "Circus of Horrors".....none of us have a location...

HA: Well Leone clearly does.....he's there, but who the hell knows what Engel has planned...

(The inner tent is shrouded in darkness as Leone steps, tentatively, around the mysterious environment. As his eyes adjust to his surroundings he notices a large cage placed in the corner of. He slowly walks toward it and then pauses by the bars...)

HE: Are those...?

HA: Looks like bones....

(The cage floor is covered in dust and what appears to be a skeleton of some unknown description)

Leone: You are one sick son of b1tch...

(Leone suddenly jolts as the opposite corner lights up and then the familiar circus jingle begins to sound out. Shadows flit across the tarps)

???: Hehehehe......welcome, Keith.....I'm so glad you could make it...

(Leone lowers his hood and scans the area as the lights go out again and the silence returns)

Leone: Cut the (beep) and show yourself...

(Harlequin's laughter echoes around again and a shadow moves on the outside of the marquee as Leone spins on his foot, keeping his guard up for any potential attack. He steps over the circled enclosure and takes position in the centre, giving himself 360 visibility.)

Leone: You wanted me here and now you're going to hide? I didn't have you down for a coward, clown....

Engel: Hiding? I'm not hiding, Keith....I'm biding my time.....something I've been doing a long time. Forced into the shadows, pushed back for people like you to take centre stage.....

(A huge spotlight suddenly shines from the rafters and points right down at Leone, forcing him to throw his hands over his eyes in order to shield his eyes. In the brief moment that he is distracted by the light, a baseball bat clatters him across the side of the head and sends him sprawling across the floor. Leone is blinking blood from his eyes as he seeps from the wound in the side of his head, two black boots stepping in front of his face)

Engel: Hehehehe, I put this show on for you Keith, front row and centre just like you have always demanded....

(Leone tries to sit up, the blood now covering his face, but Engel pushes the barbed wire bat in his chest and shoves him back to the floor)

Engel: Our stories may have run parallel but I've always been here, Keith....watching your rise to the top, fighting and clawing your way above everybody else.....at first you were an inspiration....you didn't fit the model, you weren't generic.....you gave men like me hope that being different wouldn't stop the opportunities...

But just like all the rest you became lazy and complacent.....you used influence and sway with those who held power to maintain your position as a main event talent whilst your work rate dwindled and your lack of interest became all too apparent.....and you see me, I continued to claw and fight and scratch....I continued to be different.....but my opportunity didn't come, the brass ring didn't descend....that glass ceiling just would not break....

(Leone is trying to mutter something back to Engel but Harlequin is pulling at his own hair now and looking deranged as he drops to his knees next to his prey)

Engel: They tried to hold me back hehehehe.....you did, another cog in the machine ehehehe, and look at you now.....you came back one too many times and this time.....ENOUGH!

(Engel puts his face close to Leone's, staring into his eyes, and Leone responds with a headbutt to the bridge of the nose. Engel rolls backward, clutching his face, whilst Leone tries to drag himself up to a standing position. Harlequin begins to laugh, wiping blood from his nose, and he lets Leone get up before smashing the bat into his gut. Leone drops to his knees, coughing and spluttering in clear agony)

Engel: I like when they fight hehehehe.....and I expected nothing less of you, Keith, why do you think I picked you?.....we all know your story, your bravery, your warrior spirit....but now I'm going to tell my story.....and I'm going to paint the pages with your blood....hehehehe...

(Engel just drops to the floor and writhes around whilst laughing to himself. He turns on his stomach, hands on his head as though watching tv whilst he surveys Leone)

Engel: You had your time, but now you're a caricature of a bygone era...you're a representation of everything that is wrong in this business.....whilst I....hehehe well I represent something very different....

(Engel grabs the hair of Leone and drags him close)

Engel: I represent chaos.....no structure, no safety blanket, no order....I am that which cannot be controlled hehehe......some people call it evil.....but what I am is reality, I am a product of my surroundings.....I am what this company so desperately needs....

Leone: You're.......crazy....

(Engel's eyes bulge and he seizes Leone's face)

Engel: NO.....NO I'M NOT.....YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THAT....

(Engel scrambles to his feet, kicking dust as his feet fly out behind him, and then he stands and kicks Leone in the chest, pushing him down on his back again)

Engel: I am what you don't have the guts to be anymore....I'm pushing the envelope....and I'm using you to deliver my message....

(Engel walks out of the scene and then returns with a piece of paper in his hands. He drops down on his knee and presses the paper against Leone's face, pulling it away and revealing it covered in blood)

Engel: Hehehe I couldn't trust that you'd accept a fight with me, not after tonight so I've taken matters into my own hands....a contract signed in blood is binding.......Mr Walker will be pleased....

(Leone's eyes widen at the mention of Walker's name)

Engel: At Genesis we'll write the final chapter together......until then I want you to sit in the shadows, like I've had to for years.......and contemplate every career that has stagnated thanks to your ego.....your sins will haunt your dreams forever....

(Engel drags Leone up and pulls him along the floor. Leone tries to fight back but Engel drives a knee into his stomach and then smashes his head against the outside of the huge animal cage. Leone drops to his knees, blood running down his head, and Engel shoves him inside the cell before locking the door. Leone is sprawled in the dust and bone remains as Engel stares at him)

Engel: Hehehehe......I'll see you in Japan.......if you can make it!

(Engel runs the baseball bat along the bars of the cell and walks away as Leone continues to slump on the cage floor, blood running down his face)

HA: The outlook for Keith Leone is bleak...

HE: We don't even know where he is.....how the hell is he going to escape or even make it to Genesis?

HA: I have absolutely no idea.....Engel Harlequin, if possible, seems to have gone to an even darker place.....he's as sinister as I have ever seen him....a cloud of chaos is coming!

(Scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 am

*Tim Allen is stood in the backstage area...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...Mike Hill!

*The crowd descend into boos as the veteran saunters into picture, he smirks down the camera at the crowd reaction.

TA: So Mike, I suppose the question on everyone's lips is...why Vincent Costello? Why did you attack him? Why has he attracted your ire?

Mike Hill: This isn't personal Tim. Unfortunately, Vincent just found himself in the wrong place, at the wrong time, nothing more than that.

TA: How so?

Mike Hill: Mike Hill was getting to that Tim, so next time you've got such a biting follow-up question, why not just hold up a second before cutting off the Next Big Thing.

Cast your minds back to the re-up of 6CW and the first edition of Anarchy. The first match of this new era and who do they give it to? Vincent freaking Costello. And not only that, but before the match, they roll out the red carpet and welcome this guy back like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Mike Hill was watching this unfold from the backstage area, and the one thing digging away at Mike Hill more than anything else was...who the hell is this guy? Like, Mike Hill had never even seen this man before. Mike Hill wondered whether he one of these guys that all the nerds on Twitter rave about that no-one has ever actually heard of?

That was when things finally hit home for Mike Hill. There I am, the most well-known member of the roster, the best wrestler in the company, the competitor with the most accolades and greatest pedigree, sat waiting for a return with no fanfare in a multi-man main event while this guy Costello is getting to be in the first match of the re-up.

There was no great build-up or promotion of the return to competitive action of Mike Hill, just a couple of quick comments from those two idiots on the commentary box. Mike Hill is a man who should have social media campaigns hyping his return, billboard with his face advertising the latest 6CW merchandise. Not a bit-part spot in a battle royal.

It could have been any other number of people, it just so happened that Vincent was the man who the 6CW hierarchy decided to hype instead of Mike Hill. It was Vincent whose presence lead to the greatest wrestler on the planet being so disrespected and disregarded by his employers. Mike Hill was damn close to handing in his notice before it even begun, going across the pond and headlining Wrestlemania.

But no, Mike Hill decided to finally put an end to the disgusting mistreatment he has suffered in the past years. For too long, Mike Hill has been over-looked in favour of guys who quite simply aren't fit to lace his boots. Vincent Costello is one of those men. He is not on Mike Hill's level. He can only dream of achieving what Mike Hill has achieved.

And at Genesis, Mike Hill will prove that once and for all when Vincent Costello is the first man to fall victim to Mike Hill's hype-destroying tour of the 6CW roster.

*Hill walks off, leaving Tim Allen stood in the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:30 am

Match 3
James McManus/Mike Hill vs O'Callaghan/Vincent Costello

Back at ringside and "I do what I want" is echoing out to boos from the 6CW audience. James McManus marches out onto the stage, a supremely confident look on his face as he smirks at the reaction of the crowd.

HE: Tell me a more improved superstar on the 6CW roster? I'll wait...

HA: I don't think I can, James McManus is on a roll and it cannot be denied....he's always been a tough competitor but he seems to have discovered a new level...

HE: He's finally confident in his capabilities, and at Genesis he will make the biggest statement of his career so far...

HA: McManus' rise and new found "ego" have certainly irked O'Callaghan.....not so long ago that match may have been viewed as a mismatch but now it's hard to call a winner...

McManus clambers up into the ring as "Next big thing" screeches out to yet more negative clamour from those in attendance. Mike Hill swaggers into view and mockingly bows...

HA: And whilst McManus may be the most improved I also think Mike Hill seems have hit a particular purple patch, the veteran enjoying a real Indian summer....

HE: Everyone sleeps on Mike Hill but not anymore....people forget he is a two time world champion, multi time tag champion.....he has more accomplishments than most on this roster...

Hill vaults over the ropes and tips a nod to McManus as he climbs onto the ropes to wind the crowd up some more. "Killing in the name of" then booms through the speakers, grabbing Hill's attention....

HA: I don't think Vincent Costello is sleeping on Mike Hill anymore....

HE: But he was and he's had his a55 kicked on multiple occasions......Costello should get himself back to the drawing board, or throw in the towel.....he looks washed up...

HA: A couple of defeats and he's "washed up"?.....this man is one of the most dominant superstars we've seen in recent years.....I wouldn't be counting out Costello just yet....we heard earlier that he's been granted his re-match with Hill at Genesis, I'm sure he will be putting everything into changing his fortunes....

HE: When he loses again just remember what I said...

Costello slicks his hair back and stares down at the ring, daggers in his eyes, whilst Hill rests on the ropes with a goading smile etched across his face. Costello begins his walk down the ramp as "Run this town" echoes out and O'Callaghan appears....

HA: On the cusp of greatness, destined for immortality....we've heard so many superlatives for this man in the past eighteen months, ran out of them to say ourselves.....his rise has been quite sublime, but getting to the promised land has proven more difficult than first imagined...

HE: I fear O'Callaghan's chance came and went.....I agree there was no stopping him, but 6CW went on a break and since the return he's found the chasing pack have closed the gap on him....getting to the top is not going to be as easy as first envisaged.....James McManus will tell you that....O'Callaghan's overconfidence have set him back...

HA: Perhaps you're right.....but McManus may just prove another obstacle to overcome....we know O'Callaghan has the ability, now his mindset is being challenged.....this is true adversity, this is how champion's are made....

O'Callaghan and Costello both display anger as they climb into the ring on opposite sides, flanking their opponents. The referee is trying to keep the peace but it is evident that both teams are desperate to fight....

HE: Referee should just let them go at it...

HA: This is a traditional tag match, not tornado rules....two of these men will need to leave the ring before the match begins....

There is a brief conversation on both sides and then Mike Hill and Vincent Costello take the reins for their teams. O'Callaghan and McManus exchange unpleasantries as they climb onto the apron....

HA: Hill and Costello lining up here.....Costello wants that revenge for the loss last time out....

HE: Another chance for Mike Hill to school this has-been....

HA: You used to be the biggest Costello fan going...

HE: He's gone soft, I don't respect that...

Hill is pointing around the arena and talking trash to Costello at the same time. Costello listens to the voices of the audience as Hill blindsides with a kick to the gut and a sharp right hand, knocking VC into the ropes...

HE: Costello's not even switched on here...

Hill closes in and grabs Costello by the hair but Costello drives his head up and crashes it into Hill's nose, sending him staggering away. Costello then bursts forwards with a running lariat to the back of Hill's head...

HA: That's more like the kind of offense we are use to seeing from Vincent Costello.....roughhouse....

Costello rags Hill back up and runs him to the corner, launching him against the turnbuckle with such velocity that Hill flips upside down in midair. Costello then begins to viciously stomp down on his foe...

HE: Control him, ref...

HA: Hill's actions, as of late, might just have awoken the deadly beast inside of Vincent Costello....

Costello breaks on the count of four and lets out a guttural roar as he waits for Hill to get back up. Hill is winded as Costello grabs him by the hair and drags him into the centre, flipping him onto his shoulders....

HA: Costello may be looking for that corner powerbomb...

HE: Nice try!

Hill counters the powerbomb attempt with a hurricanrana that sends Costello flying backward and through the middle rope to the outside. Hill gets back up, a confident grin returning to his face, and he makes his way to the ropes, grabbing the top....

HE: Hill back in control, hasn't taken long....

HA: Hill going high risk...OH MY!

Hill uses the top rope to front flip over to the outside for a seated senton takedown but Costello catches him on his shoulders and then powerbombs Hill against the apron...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: That should be a disqualification....

HA: That was nasty impact, Mike Hill might just be done here....

Hill is in a bad way and Costello quickly drags him up and throws him into the ring before following up....
...............James McManus breaks the count!

HA: McManus had to make that move, Mike Hill was not kicking out from that powerbomb....

HE: His neck might be broken, that was disgusting...

Costello fixes McManus with an icy glare before getting back to his feet and concentrating back on Hill. Hill is still out of it as Costello rests on the ropes and then runs forward....

HA: KERB...

Costello looks for the stomp but Hill somehow manages to pull out of range and counters with a desperation pele kick, his boot lashing off the top of Costello's head...

HE: Got him...

HA: Boy did Mike Hill need that, he was in big trouble....still is, he needs a tag....

Hill is cradling his neck whilst Costello is seeing stars on the canvass. Both men slowly start to try and move toward their respective corners....

HA: Both need the tag after that exchange....

Hill is in a lot of pain but he reaches McManus quickly and slaps his outstretched hand as Costello steps toward O'Callaghan...

HE: Didn't make it!

McManus rushes across and scores with a brutal knee to the exposed skull of Costello before he can make the tag. Costello staggers into the ropes and then falls back forward as McManus scoops him up and runs him into a powerslam...

........kickout!

HA: Costello still has that resolve.....he's hurting but he knows how to survive...

HE: But how much can he withstand? Because McManus can go for as long as is necessary...

McManus smirks as he circles Costello, all the while talking to O'Callaghan, and then he drags his opponent back up and tries to lift him onto his shoulders....

HA: Same move that finished Leone last week....MK....

Costello rolls down the back but can't summon the power to pull McManus into a pin so McManus drills him with a solid forearm to the face and leaves him flat. McManus taunts some more and then drags Costello up, hooking his arms...

HE: RIVEN WENSUM...

O'Callaghan tries to break into the ring and the referee moves to stop him, allowing Costello to drop to his knees nailing a low blow. VC quickly follows up with a spiked DDT and then crawls for the tag...

HE: That is a disqualification, that is disgusting....

HA: Seems like O'Callaghan's timely distraction allowed Costello to go back to his roots there...

Costello is still hurting but he is making great coverage toward his corner. McManus is still on his knees, breathing deep, and tries to crawl toward Hill...

HA: I'm not sure Mike Hill is recovered from that powerbomb yet....

HE: Twice that team should have been DQ'ed in this match....

HA: HERE COMES O'CALLAGHAN!

The crowd cheer as OC storms the ring and immediately ploughs into Hill, sending him flying off the apron. McManus holds his hands up in surrender as he realises his predicament....

HA: McManus has talked big, acted big.....now is his time to back it up...

O'Callaghan shakes his head and then lands a snapping low dropkick right to McManus' face. McManus stumbles back up and is drilled by a big belly to belly slam....

HA: McManus paying the price for his mouth...

OC beckons for his rival to get to his feet again and he boots him in the stomach before nailing a perfect fisherman's suplex...
............shoulder up!

HE: McManus still in this, he still has it in the tank to turn it around.....just wait and see....

O'Callaghan drags McManus back up and tries to scoop him up for an Argentinian backbreaker but McManus elbows his way out and then shoves OC to the corner. He follows in for a flying splash but OC steps aside and sends him crashing against the turnbuckle....

HA: GERMAN!

Roars echo from the crowd after a gigantic release German suplex sends McManus upside down and he lands with a thump on his chest. O'Callaghan looks fired up as he runs over and dives into a cradle, rolling through with McManus' legs in his arms....

*Crowd cheer

HE: NO!

HA: O'Callaghan lining it up.....SHARPSHOOTER!

McManus tries to thrash wildly but O'Callaghan has a tight grip and succeeds in turning his foe over onto his stomach. McManus yells out in pain...

HA: So many have fallen to this move.....McManus is in agony....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:31 am

HE: Please don't tap, McManus....YES!

Boos ring out as Mike Hill springboards back into the ring and takes O'Callaghan out with a tremendous tornado DDT. Hill rubs at his neck as he crawls back up...

HA: Hill saving the day there for sure....

HE: McManus would never have tapped...

HA: Yeah ok.......COSTELLO!

Costello storms the ring with a clothesline that takes he and Hill up and over the top rope to the outside. Costello immediately drags Hill back up and rams him head-first into the steel steps.....BOOM!

HA: Hill may be out cold from that.....but Costello is not done....

Costello looks ravenous as he grabs at the protective mat on the floor and begins to drag it up, exposing the concrete underneath. The referee looks concerned at the escalating situation and climbs out to diffuse it...

HE: Stop him, ref...

HA: You said he'd gone soft, doesn't look like it from here.....in fact that looks like the old Vincent Costello to me...

Costello is dragging Hill up and over the concrete, preparing to piledrive him on the solid floor. Hill is barely putting up a fight....

HE: He'll definitely break his neck.....he's an animal...

In the ring, O'Callaghan and McManus are slowly getting back up to their feet and OC lands a kick to the stomach, swiping McManus' legs again...

HA: Back to it....SHARP....

McManus frees one of his feet and boots out at the midsection of O'Callaghan, catching him somewhere around the belt line...

HA: That was low....

HE: Prove it...

O'Callaghan is doubled up on agony and McManus scrambles up and hooks his arms in place...

HE: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

HA: Referee is still on the outside...

McManus has the cover but the official is still trying to calm Costello down. Costello attempts to lift Hill into the piledriver but Hill swipes Costello's legs, dropping the back of his head on the concrete...

HE: Hahahaha, backfired....justice...

The referee tries to convince Hill to leave it be but Hill looks angry now and grabs Costello's legs, turning him slightly and then he drops back with a catapult....

HA: Right into the ringpost...

Costello's head hits the steel and he staggers into the aisle, Hill rushes after him and tackles him to the floor before erupting with punches. The referee signals for security, who are quick on the scene, before heading back to the ring...

HA: Hill and Costello have both lost it here....hell bent on beating each other senseless...

HE: Meanwhile, McManus should have the win...

The referee finally slides into the ring....................1........................2.......O'Callaghan kicks out!

HE: Terrible officiating...

McManus gets up and begins screaming at the official about a slow count. O'Callaghan rolls from the ring and staggers over to the announce table whilst McManus continues his argument with the referee....

HE: Keep an eye on O'Callaghan, ref...

HA: He can't with McManus in his face...

Hill and Costello are being dragged away from each other, a massive gash visible over the eye of Costello with blood pouring down inside it. In the ring, O'Callaghan rolls back in with his FFTR briefcase....

HE: A third damn disqualification, he can't use that.....

HA: O'Callaghan throwing caution to the wind!

McManus spins around from the referee and O'Callaghan charges forward and swings the briefcase at his head....

HA: SO CLOSE!

1............................2............................3!

HE: Yes?...............YES!

The crowd are in disbelief as McManus ducks the briefcase shot and quickly rolls O'Callaghan up, pushing all his bodyweight down on his rival to secure the three count!

HA: McManus just stole it...........he got the win...

HE: He stole nothing..........O'Callaghan is the one who tried to cheat, he knew he couldn't beat McManus fair....and it cost him....he's not so mocking and scathing now, it's time he starts taking that man very seriously...

McManus quickly rolls out of the ring and pounds his chest as O'Callaghan kneels in the ring with shock on his face. McManus nods at Hill as he strides past the scene of his brawl with Costello and then turns back around to smile at OC, who is still trying to determine what just happened...

HA: If O'Callaghan wasn't taking James McManus serious then I guess now that is all changing.....they are 1-1 in the last two months......at Genesis they'll have their decider....

HE: Don't forget, McManus eliminated O'Callaghan from the World Championship battle royal too....if anything he is winning this rivalry...

HA: He's making statements, it cannot be denied...James McManus is stepping up to the plate and he may just have the upperhand as they head toward the Genesis rubber match....

Mike Hill stares down at Vincent Costello, whose deep cut is being tended to by medics, and he shakes his head before walking up the ramp and exiting through the back!

HA: There were glimpses tonight of the old Vincent Costello....but it wasn't enough, is he still in there?

HE: He got his a55 beat again, look at him covered in blood....Mike Hill did that, and at Genesis he is going to do a whole lot more...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:33 am

(The camera cuts backstage to show Clarke James, Perfect Jack and Alicia Kenny stood talking…)

Alicia Kenny: Gents, I can’t thank you both enough for what you did for me… what we’ve started, it’s so huge. It puts 6CW on the map. Not just as a show, but as a voice for all the people of the world.

Clarke James: Alicia, don’t thank me, or Jack. Thank yourself. Take pride in this moment, this, everything is down to you. We want to give you a voice…

Perfect Jack: I know this might sound corny, Alicia. But you’re the perfect one here…

Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan walk into shot, slow clapping the trio

Jackson Jackson: Oh, well played you three. Just a superb performance. Got everybody hooked didn’t you? Well, thankfully, Frank and I, we don’t buy it. You’re not starting any movement, you’re not even genuine. It’s just another Jack and James performance to generate a few more sales….nothing like conning the public for a worthless cause…

Perfect Jack: Worthless cause? Sounds like what the people of Tavistock had to experience last week? How did that work out for you, Jackson?

Clarke James: Must have been so disappointing for all your fans. All 7 of them.

Perfect Jack: What happened?

Clarke James: Did the people realising that Max wasn’t coming?

Perfect Jack: Did word get out?

Clarke James: Did they cotton on?

Perfect Jack: That your manager?

Clarke James: Mr. Australia.

Perfect Jack: The ‘Thunder from Down Under’!

Clarke James: Was kicking it in Kidderminster with his real fans!

Perfect Jack: And the UK…

Clarke James: International…

Alicia Kenny: And 6-C-W Tag..

Clarke James: Team…

Perfect Jack: Champions!

Clarke James: OHHHHHHH!!!! Did you see that Jack!

Perfect Jack: Did that just happen!!!???

James gets in the face of Jackson Jackson

Clarke James: How does that feel? Owned by the woman you tried to shame! No wonder Max is keeping his distance, you two chumps are on the way out.

Jackson shoves James back

Jackson Jackson: Chump? Who you calling ‘chump’? You just a fraud, CJ. Everyone is gonna see through, then what are you going to be left with? Nothing. No titles, no merch, no max….

Perfect Jack: You mean, we’re going to end up like you?

Jackson Jackson: Do we look like we need Max? Hell, we The TA, we don’t need him…

James looks at Jack somewhat confused…

Clarke James: Wait, doesn’t that stand for?

Perfect Jack: I was also under the impression that is what it stood for…

Frank Horrigan: Shut up! I’ve had enough of you. Your title run is over. At Genesis, we take back what’s ours.

Jackson Jackson: You can stick that on your wristbands, t-shirts, why not get a full on balaclava for that face of hers as well, god knows she needs it!

*crack*

Alicia Kenny bursts forward and slaps Jackson across the face. Jack and James pull her back, as Jackson fumes…

Jackson Jackson: You sure don’t hit like a man. See you two chumps out there.

Jackson and Frank walk off as Jack and James stand trying not to laugh as we head to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:34 am

(Backstage we see the figure of Cerberus, lit by a single match that slowly burns away)

Cerberus:
The time is almost here for Anthony Grace to meet his fate...
No longer able to hide behind his reputation, his pathetic movie career or that idiot Charles Kramer. It's time for Anthony Grace to step in to a cage with the true heir to the throne...

...and I promise to drag him straight to hell to get what belongs to me.

(A sick smile can be seen through the mask of the former champion)

Cerberus
In just two weeks time...
...we can all start to forget Anthony's pathetic charade as a champion...
...as my reign begins...
...again.

(With that Cerberus blows out the match, letting the room fall in to complete darkness)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS
LIVE FROM THE TOKYO DOME, JAPAN
TUESDAY JUNE 5th 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:40 am

Main Event
Anthony Grace/Frank Horrigan/Jackson Jackson vs Cerberus/Clarke James/Perfect Jack

The action returns to ringside as flames burst from the stage and the crowd roar for the arrival of Cerberus. A red glow bathes the entranceway as "Haunted" booms through the speakers and then a giant form appears in the shadows.

HA: It's main event time.....last stop before Genesis....and are we looking at the man that will become the 6CW Heavyweight Champion inside a steel cage?

HE: You wish....but let me assure you that the Grace Era has only just begun.....the world champion will find a way, he always does...

HA: Two weeks ago he didn't look like he had any way....he was brutalised and man handled by Cerberus....

Cerberus marches down to the ring and then climbs up and over the top rope. He gazes out at the crowd before "I am perfection" screams out to cheers from the sold out crowd. Perfect Jack swaggers onto the stage, soon to be followed by Clarke James. Both men are covered in their usual array of championship belts....

HA: The current Tag Team, International and UK Champions are in the house....

HE: After Genesis you can remove the Tag Team from that list, the TA are leaving with those belts....

HA: That remains to be seen.....but we will certainly see the next chapter of what has become a highly charged, personal feud between the two teams....

HE: That whole Alicia thing has kicked it up a notch....

HA: Let's not even start.....

HE: You don't want to discuss it? You're Anti-Rainbow?

HA: Please lord.....this is pro-wrestling....we're not having this discussion....

PJ and CJ parade their "Rainbow" t-shirts and interact with the fans who are also wearing their merchandise before Clarke James beckons the camera in close...

CJ: This one is for you, Alicia....

The belt collection is left draped over the announce desk and then they climb up into the ring. PJ tries to present Cerberus with a t-shirt but the monster just stares at him.....

HE: I don't think Cerberus cares about LGBT rights....

HA: Cerberus is in the hurt business, he isn't here to play stupid games....

Jack pats him on the shoulder and lays the t-shirt across the ropes whilst CJ gives a thumbs up from distance. "Machine Gun" then rifles out to boos from the audience....

HE: Here come the next tag team champions....

HA: But how effective are Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan without their former manager.....their leader and mentor, Max Adamson...

HE: Max hasn't been leading them anywhere for a long time....he's too busy, distracted by the party lifestyle, his priorities are not focused and it's only right that these two stand on their own.....Jackson and Horrigan are going to change the perspective over the coming weeks.....they don't need guidance any longer....

Horrigan and Jackson Jackson pose on the stage, Jackson sporting a "IStandWithAlicia" t-shirt although he doesn't look remotely remorseful about anything.

HE: After that run in with Alicia earlier today I think Jackson is showing a softer, more tolerant side and that should be applauded.....the TA are the real good guys here....

HA: I honestly don't care....I have to be honest, I don't even remotely care.....this is a feud between two great teams for the prestigious Tag Team Championships.....all this LGBT garbage is utter nonsense....

HE: I'd be expecting some strongly worded tweets after those comments....

Jackson stands at the base of the ring, staring up at CJ and PJ, and then he tears his t-shirt down the middle and throws it on the ground. Horrigan stands on it and then they climb onto the apron whilst the tag champs feign disappointment and hurt....

HE: Are you ready, brother? It's time....

The lights in the arena go out and the boos begin. The piano intro begins before "Power" kicks through the soundsystem. A massive gold “A” comes up on the screen as the music hits. A spotlight appears on the stage and illuminates Grace as he appears. He punches the air as the main beat hits and the arena is bathed in gold lighting. Once he reaches the ring, he climbs a turnbuckle and holds his necklace to the side and starts pointing to the “A” hanging from it. He then gets down and drapes the necklace over the ring post. Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan stand in front of the world champion as Cerberus steps forward....

HA: The TA promised to stand by Anthony Grace here tonight but I can't help feeling they may regret that decision....

HE: They will not be bullied and intimidated by Cerberus....he can't just throw his weight around....

HA: YOU SURE?

Cerberus suddenly just decks Jackson Jackson with a huge right uppercut and then he grabs Horrigan and headbutts him in the face, sending him back into the ropes. Horrigan bounces forward and tries for a right hand of his own but Cerberus ducks it with ease and shoves him away....

HA: TANDEM DROPKICKS!

The crowd cheer as PJ and CJ dropkick Horrigan through the ropes to the outside of the ring. They go to high five Cerberus but he just ignores them so they sprint to the ropes....

HA: BRILLIANT TEAMWORK!

PJ baseball slides under the bottom rope and boots Jackson backward into Horrigan. Horrigan catches his partner and holds him up but they are static targets as CJ suicide dives through the ropes and wipes them both out....

HA: Tremendous from the self-appointed rainbow warriors.......and that just leaves two....

HE: This is not good, Anthony....

Grace looks all at sea as he realises he is alone in the ring with Cerberus. He looks all around him for a way out as the monster closes the gap between them....

HA: Grace has no choice but to confront his fear....

Grace tries to launch forward with a right hand but Cerberus catches his fist and just twists it so that Grace's arm is turned at an unnatural angle. He then shows immense power to lift the world champion off of his feet....

HA: That is frightening strength...

Grace is yelling in pain as Cerberus just throws him across the ring by his arm. The world champion stumbles back to his feet and Cerberus closes a hand around his throat....

HA: Anthony Grace is going for a ride...

HE: YES!

Cerberus gets Grace airborne but Grace shows great presence of mind to grab the big man in midair, managing to counter with a falling DDT. Grace scrambles back up to his feet and he grabs his chain, wrapping it around his fist....

HA: Referee intervening here and rightfully so....Grace split Cerberus open weeks ago with that chain...

The official moves in and has to fight tooth and nail to wrest the weapon from the world champion. Grace is arguing with the referee and it allows Clarke James to make the tag off of Cerberus' back and then storms the ring...

HE: That is unfair...

CJ clatters into Grace from behind and then quickly drags him into an atomic drop, following up with a snap neckbreaker.................1.......................2...............shoulder up. James gets back to his feet and he beckons Grace up before pulling him in close....

HA: FAITHLESS!

Grace drives his elbow into the temple of CJ and then shoves him away to the corner. He follows in for a clothesline but CJ drives his feet up into Grace' face, knocking him backward. Clarke climbs onto the turnbuckle and prepares to launch...

HE: That is priceless...

Horrigan is back up on the apron and he grabs CJ by the head and pulls him off the turnbuckle, dropping him across the top rope. Clarke James is swaying, wildly, and Anthony Grace is able to take advantage with a stiff inverted suplex.

HA: Clarke James landed on the back of his neck there.....and now Horrigan has his chance....

Grace makes the tag to Horrigan and then giant quickly climbs over the ropes to get to work. Horrigan drags CJ up and drives vicious headbutts into the back of his neck before shoving him back into the ropes and tilt-a-whirls him into a huge spinning powerbomb as he returns....

HE: That is domination right there....

Horrigan lets out a roar and then tags in JJ. Jackson springboards onto the ropes and leaps onto Horrigan's shoulders before being propelled through the air, landing a massive splash to the prone body of Clarke James.....

HE: Take a look at your new tag champions right there....

1...............2.........James manages to throw his shoulder up. Jackson pulls CJ up and nails multiple European uppercuts before shoving him into the corner and following in with a diving discus elbow smash. He motions for James to come back toward him....

Jackson: SUPERKICK!

James throws his hands up to protect his face and JJ kicks him in the knees, dropping him on all fours, before running off the ropes and returning with a sickening punt to the chest....Jackson then tags Horrigan back in....the big man flips Jackson Jackson up into a powerbomb position and then Jackson moonsaults off the back and lands on CJ again....

HA: I have to admire the teamwork of the TA right here.....they are sending a message loud and clear that they can perform without Max Adamson by their side....

James is doubled up in pain but he tries to kick back and get up on his feet. Horrigan looks amused as he circles James and then he bounces off the ropes and comes forward again....

HE: BICYCLE....

James manages to duck the big kick at the final second and then drives all his bodyweight into the back of Horrigan's knees....

HA: Desperation move from Clarke James but it may just have worked....

Both men are down on the deck and now CJ is trying to desperately drag himself back toward his own corner, reaching for the outstretched hand of Perfect Jack. Anthony Grace drops from the apron and attempts to run around the ring for a sabotage but Cerberus drops off the apron to block his path...

HA: I can smell Grace' cowardice from here...

Grace almost falls over himself in retreat as Cerberus just shakes his head. In the ring, Horrigan is able to drag himself back up and he lets out a roar before tearing into the corner for a huge big boot to the back of James' head....

HA: ROLLED THROUGH!

PJ gives the call and James rolls out of the way, leaving Horrigan to crash into the corner with his leg trapped over the ropes. CJ tags Perfect Jack in....

HE: Someone help Horrigan off the ropes....

PJ runs off the adjacent ropes and then returns with a another crashing choplock to the remaining standing leg of Horrigan, leaving him trapped in a one legged tree of woe position. The referee is trying to free Horrigan but PJ is quickly over and punching/kicking the leg of Horrigan over and over again....

HE: He can't do that whilst Horrigan is on the ropes.....

PJ then grabs Horrigan's arms and he summons all of his strength to launch him backward off the turnbuckle, crashing the big man down on the deck in a heap. Horrigan tries to crawl to his knees as Jack runs over him and nails a rolling inverted snap neckbreaker (natural selection)....

1...................2.................shoulder up!

HA: The best way to combat somebody the size of Horrigan is to keep him off of his feet.....Jack has already achieved that, he just has to maintain it...

PJ gets back up and he stomps on the legs and knees of Horrigan before grabbing the left ankle and lifting his whole leg off the deck before smashing it back down to the floor. Jack leaps into the air and drives his knee down into the thigh of Horrigan....

HA: These are tremendous tactics by the former world champion....

PJ taunts Jackson Jackson for a moment and JJ tries to storm the ring, only to be blocked off by the referee. Jack then tags in Clarke James and he heads up top...

HE: What are they doing?

PJ drags Horrigan, by the legs, to the corner and hands his feet over to Clarke James, who is sat on the turnbuckle. Clarke James then flips forward off the ropes and snaps Horrigan's legs up over his head....

HA: My god that may just have separated the hips of Frank Horrigan, the legs are not supposed to bend like that....

Horrigan is clearly in a lot of pain as he writhes on the canvass and Clarke James quickly grabs his legs again and places his opponent in a figure four leglock...

HE: Fight out, Frank....

HA: I'm not sure his legs have the strength left for that battle....

Horrigan is screaming in in agony as James cranks up the pressure on the submission and really goes to town. The referee is down asking whether Horrigan wants to quit but the big man is shaking his head, profusely...

HA: Horrigan not willing to give Clarke James the satisfaction....but just two weeks out until Genesis you have to wonder if he is sustaining unnecessary damage here....

Horrigan drops onto his back...............1...................2............he sits back up out of the hold and there's a fire burning in his eyes, despite the mass pain he is experiencing. He uses his massive frame to start dragging himself and Clarke James toward the ropes....

HE: Clarke James cannot match the power of Frank Horrigan....not a chance....

James is still trying with the submission but he realises he cannot contain Horrigan any longer. He releases his feet from the hold and scrambles back to a vertical base before seizing Horrigan's ankle and tries to drag him back to the centre....

HE: TEAMWORK!

Jackson Jackson uses the top rope to propel himself into the ring and he drives his knee straight under the jaw of James, leaving him in a heap on the floor. The referee reprimands him but he doesn't seem to care as he leaves the ring again and beckons for a tag....

HA: The momentum swinging in this one again......Horrigan needs out, but Clarke James needs that tag too...

James is seeing stars but he starts to move to his corner as Horrigan does the same on the opposite side. There is a race on....

HA: JACK MADE THE TAG....

HE: SO DID JACKSON....

The crowd cheer as PJ storms the ring and he immediately ducks a clothesline attempt from Jackson Jackson, countering with a huge release German suplex.....Anthony Grace rushes in behind Jack and nails a bulldog....

HE: HA....IT WAS ALL A PLOY....

The replays show Jackson tag in off of Horrigan but make a blind tag to Grace at practically the same time that went unnoticed. Back live, Grace is laughing at the naivety of his opponent before he scoops Jack up and nails a stiff backbreaker....

HE: That is your world champion.....these people should be showing respect....

HA: Respect is earned....and most people believe Anthony Grace has not earned a goddamn thing in this business....

Grace parades around the ring, showcasing confidence that wasn't there earlier, and he shoots a look at Cerberus before turning back to PJ. He lets Jack to his feet and then crashes sickening chops into his chest, letting each shot echo into the distance...

HE: Perfect Jack was once a great world champion, I'll credit him....but this is the Era of Grace now, the greatest world champion we have ever seen here in 6CW....

HA: Will you cut that bull already.....Grace has not once defended that belt, he does not belong on a level with any of our great champions.....

Jack is doubled up in pain and Grace whips him into the corner before following in with a big splash. He then turns around to Cerberus and screams at him...

Grace: I'M THE CHAMP!

HA: Cerberus didn't like that....

Cerberus tries to climb into the ring and the referee moves to block him but then seems to think better of himself and backs away. Grace looks almost beside himself before Jackson Jackson slaps him on the back and Horrigan climbs over the ropes to stand in front of the world champion....

HE: The TA have got the champion's back.....what a moment....

HA: It didn't work out so well for them earlier....

Horrigan is still hobbling slightly as he throws a huge haymaker but Cerberus ducks underneath it and nails a massive right of his own. He follows up with a series of rights and lefts in the corner as JJ runs in and dives on his back....

HA: Jackson Jackson doing his best impression of an annoying fly here....

Cerberus spins around, trying to get Jackson off his back, and eventually he manages to reach over his shoulder and seize JJ by the head before launching him over the top of his own head onto the canvass.....

HE: YES!
The momentary distraction allows Horrigan to launch from the corner and he detonates a bicycle kick straight into the side of Cerberus' head. Horrigan quickly rushes over and he grabs the feet of Cerberus, beginning to swing him around....

HA: We've seen this before....

Horrigan gets Cerberus in motion and spins him with four revolutions for Jackson leaps into the air and lands a foot stomp to Cerberus whilst he is in midair. Perfect Jack and Clarke James then clatter into Frank Horrigan from behind and drag him into a double German suplex that dumps Horrigan over the ropes to the outside....

HA: That was not a nice landing there for Frank Horrigan...

Jackson tries to aid his partner but CJ kicks him in the gut and Jack follows up with a huge right hand that leaves him sprawled on the deck. They climb out after Horrigan and then begin dismantling the announce desk....

HE: Ref, stop this....

HA: This one is descending here....

Anthony Grace is back centre stage and he looks positively gleeful that Cerberus is down on the canvass. He backs up into the corner and motions for the big man to stand up....

HE: Anthony Grace is going to send a message here...A LEVEL.....AHHHHH!

Grace rushes forward from the corner for the superman man but retreats in shock as Cerberus sits up in the centre of the ring and glares at him. Grace is shaking his head in disbelief but then he throws the fear aside and rushes in....

HE: A LEVEL!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 am

He leaps into the air for the superman punch but Cerberus responds with a huge punch of his own. Grace is all at sea as he staggers back up and Cerberus grabs him by the throat....

HA: WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes from the impact of the slam before another huge commotion turns everybody's attention to the outside....

HE: THIS IS BAD....

HA: THEY JUST SUPLEXED FRANK HORRIGAN RIGHT THROUGH OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Crowd: One more time......one more time.....one more time!

PJ, CJ and Horrigan are all sprawled in the wreckage of the announce table following a huge double suplex from one announce table to the next one. In the ring, Cerberus draws his finger across his throat and drags Anthony Grace up....

HA: Just like two weeks ago, Anthony Grace is at the mercy of Cerberus....THE DEATH BELL....

Cerberus hooks the arms of Grace for the chickenwing gutbuster but Jackson Jackson is back to his feet and he dropkicks Cerberus from behind, sending him stumbling forward and dumping Grace out onto the apron. Cerberus spins around and JJ unleashes brutal kicks to the legs and body of the big man, breaking him down until Cerberus drops to his knees and he crunches a huge kick to the jaw....

HE: He got him down....this is it....

Jackson quickly rushes to the corner and he launches himself onto the top rope before throwing himself high into the air...

HE: JACKSAULT!

There is nobody home at Cerberus rolls away and sends Jackson crashing into the canvass with devastating impact. Cerberus quickly gets back to his feet, anger in his eyes, and he seizes the arms of JJ, dragging him in close.....

HA: THE DEATH BELL TOLLS!

.......3!

HE: No....

HA: Cerberus is a devastating wrecking machine.....you are looking at the next 6CW Champion....

HE: It can't be.......this is the Era of Grace....

HA: There will be nothing Graceful about what happens to the current world champion at Genesis....

Cerberus kneels over Jackson Jackson for a moment with a satisfied calmness and then begins to get back to his feet....

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS KRAMER DOING OUT HERE?

Charles Kramer has crawled into the ring from nowhere and is attempting to sneak up on Cerberus. The monster spins around and stares into the eyes of Kramer..

HE: Get out of there, Charles...

HA: That snake needs to get what has been coming to him a long time....YES!

The crowd pop as Cerberus suddenly grabs Kramer around the throat. Kramer tries to struggle but he is no match for Cerberus, his face quickly turning purple from the pressure being applied on his windpipe...

HA: It's time Cerberus sent Kramer and Grace to hell....

HE: A LEVEL!

Boos fill the arena as Grace storms the ring, his gold chain wrapped around his fist, and he drives the punch straight into the back of his challenger's head. Grace quickly kicks Cerberus over and begins to rain down explosive punches with the chain as Kramer scrambles for safety....

HA: a goddamn setup, you have got to be kidding me...This is heinous....a cowardly attack....then again I shouldn't act surprised....

HE: There'll be no rules at Genesis....I told you he'd find a way....

There is blood seeping all over the canvass as Grace finishes his assault and then he climbs from the ring and grabs a steel chair, a deranged look on his face. Perfect Jack and Clarke James look like they are preparing an ambush but Grace swings the chair in their direction, forcing them to back off....

HA: Anthony Grace has lost it here....

HE: He said by the end of the night he would have respect....everybody would be speaking his name...

Cerberus is bleeding heavily but already he is climbing back up to his feet. The monster is just about up when Grace comes back into the ring.....CRACK!

HA: LIKE A DAMN GUNSHOT!

The chair smashes across the top of Cerberus' head and drops him to the canvass again. Again he tries to start moving but Grace turns the chair on its side and begins driving it down into any part of Cerberus' body that he can find....

HE: This is violently beautiful....another Grace masterpiece....

HA: He is brutalising Cerberus here.....

HE: This is payback for what Cerberus did two weeks ago.....do you doubt Anthony Grace now? You doubt whether he can hurt Cerberus?.....he is destroying the monster here....

The boos are deafening as Grace then starts to pound the chair off the skull of Cerberus some more, leaving trails of blood all over the canvass, chair and both competitors in the ring. Finally, Grace relents and launches the chair aside....

HA: What a brutal, savage way to end this show....

HE: Cerberus has been beaten at his own game here......he wanted no rules, no repercussions for his own savagery....but now he is tasting his own medicine and it don't taste too good....

Grace snatches his world championship from the referee and he holds it aloft as the crowd continue to voice their disdain. He wipes blood from his face on his hands as he stands over Cerberus...Charles Kramer is now stood in the corner with a mixed look of pride and fear at what Grace has just done...

Grace: This is mine, it will always be mine.....

HA: In two weeks at Genesis these two men will be locked inside a steel cage for the 6CW World Championship....

HE: Cerberus has two weeks to heal...

HA: I don't know how well he can heal in that time....but I do know he'll be heading to Japan with a score to settle....Anthony Grace may have won this battle tonight but he just pi55ed off a blood-thirsty monster and I don't know how wise that will be when he has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and nobody to back him up....thank you for joining us folks, goodnight from all of us here at 6CW....we'll see you at Genesis!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down